Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 2,596 Words
  • 4,501 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Damphir - 16. Chapter 16

Last chapter of this chapter of Glory's life.
Never fear, though, chapter two is coming right behind. Pussy Cat Pussy Cat will air on Saturday and then ever Wednesday as before

I can't remember the last time I felt so warm and so comfortable and so... happy. I am curled against a warm body that has his arms around me. His breath tickles the back of my neck and I am utterly, utterly content. Although it is dark and feels like the middle of the night I’m wide awake. My heart is thudding and I’m afraid to move. I don’t know what to do.

“Are you better now, little cat?”

Slowly I turn over onto my back and the glowing black orbs hover over me. My smile is hesitant. Very gently Sar brushes my hair out of my face, avoiding my ear. He lets his fingers trail down my face and I close my eyes. My body is tingling and I want... I think I want...

Lifting my head I brush my lips against his and slide my hands up and down his sides, feeling him shiver.

“Tell me what you want, Glory. I just want to please you. I want to make you happy and I don’t want to make any more mistakes. Tell me... what do you want me to do?”

I stare up at him, my stomach roiling, emotions flying through me like a crowd of butterflies rising from a bed of roses.

“I...” I lick my lips with the tip of my tongue and a slow smile spreads over his face. He lowers his head and kisses me, lying half over me, one hand stroking my side and the other supporting the back of my neck. Something seems to be happening to me. I am breathing too fast and it’s making me light headed. My body is responding all by itself to the sensations that he is raising in it. It’s not like the bliss, not at all. It’s more like... like.

Little whimpers slip from my lips as his hand moves lower and he strokes my hip with the tips of his fingers.

“I love you, Glory. I will live or die for you. Show me. Show me how to make you happy.”

Tears are burning my eyes; they sparkle on my lashes and make Sar frown.

“Am I doing something wrong? Am I hurting you?”

“No.” I sound breathless; I am. “I just... It’s all too much.”

“Then let’s just lie here, just hold each other until you get used to things. I can wait.”

“You can?” I’m not sure I can, but lying close to him, smelling his smell, feeling his gentle kisses on my hair feels so... so good.

Sar is very careful when he puts his arm around me, not to stimulate my back, and I rest my head on his chest, cradled like a valuable object, and experience a strange sensation. What is it? I have never felt like this before, what is it? Is it love? Do I love him? I don’t know. I’ve never loved anyone like this before, not really. I was shut off a long time ago. Maybe. It doesn’t matter. I feel cherished. I feel safe.

“Touch me.”

Sar runs his fingers over my shoulder and down my arm.

“No... not there. My... my... here.” I take his hand and place it on my stomach, closing my eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” What am I doing? What am I...? “Oooohhhh,” Cat mewls as he strokes me with long firm caresses.

“Can I kiss your ear?”

“Mmmm.” I can’t speak. I’m squirming under his hand and when he slowly licks my ear from lobe to tip I moan. I feel my ears change but it doesn’t faze him in any way. Indeed he seems to enjoy it even more. Cat is purring and I can feel Sar smile. Still kissing my ear he moves his hand up and tweaks my nipple. I gasp and jerk back from the edge of the bliss.

“Can you control it?” He whispers into my ear making me shiver and roll my eyes.

“No... not when... when... Ahhh.”

“Can you stop the... bliss? Can you stay with me?”

“Nooooo.”

Stroking my belly from groin to ribs he nips and licks my ears and I fall, I fall so far and so fast I can’t breathe. Cat is purring fit to burst and then he yelps when Sar tweaks me again. Confused and disoriented I respond to his kiss but I don’t really know what I’m doing, still half blissed out.

Turning so I am lying on top of him he strokes my back and I moan loudly going limp. But it is just one stroke and then he is kneading my buttocks and I am gasping but present.

“Can I really make you cum from stroking your back?”

“Yes.”

“Every time?”

“Yes.”

“More than once?”

“Yes.”

“And you’re helpless to do anything, anything at all?”

“Yes,” I whisper feeling uncertain and nervous. What is he going to do to me?

“Glory,” he pushes me away slightly and looks up at me with his hands either side of my face. “You can trust me absolutely. I will never touch you anywhere you don’t want me to. If you want me to touch your sensitive places then tell me and I will. I would prefer you to be present with me, to participate fully in our lovemaking, to feel in control... but I will do whatever you want. I will always be gentle with you... unless you want to let the cat out. I hear that is quite something and there are times when I can do with a frantic fuck. But it’s your decision Glory, your choice. Do you understand?”

I’m not sure that I am but I nod anyway. No one has ever asked me. No one has ever given me choices like this. I don’t know what to do with them.

“What do you want to do tonight?”

“I want to feel... loved.”

“Oh you are my darling, you are. How can I express that to you?”

Suddenly I feel... I feel... “Touch me,” I gasp. “Touch me everywhere. I want to lose myself in you.”

“I will, but starting tomorrow we will practice until I can touch you and you can touch me and you can still be here and fully aware of everything I do.”

“I can do that. I can be aware. I can’t... stop the feelings or the reactions. I can’t be... present but I can feel and I can react although it’s without... intent. It’s instinct. Especially with cat. When... when I was at... at... When I was away from you I found that if you... if you stroke my back when I... when I am... and kiss my ears I... cat... me... we... can... sometimes do... some things.”

“Well that was clear.”

“Let me show you. Stroke my back with one hand and scratch my ear with the other. You will probably have to guide me but... you’ll see.”

Easing myself onto him I moan when his fingers very lightly stroke my back. “Yes... oh yes... not too... yes, like that.” Oh...oh... oh... no... keep... focus. Ahhh the ear. Oh... focus. I lower my head to kiss him keeping my focus on his lips. The last time I did this I was drugged senseless and could barely move. Everything was muted and I had no choices. This time... “Ah...ah...oh... wait... wait.” I murmur against his lips and he must feel the uncontrollably trembling.

Kissing my way down his chin and throat I whisper to him to start again and squirm over him, rubbing my stomach over his. It feels so fucking good. It’s hard to balance, to not tip over into oblivion. I can only do it when I have something to focus on, to distract myself with. I do the only thing I can think of to ward off fey and cat for a while. I bite him.

Sar arches his back under me and moans. I lick the blood from the puncture wounds I have made and it sends him into his own kind of ecstasy. His hand slips down to my waist and pulls me closer. His attention to my back has made me almost painfully hard and he knows it. Lapping at his blood cat purrs manically and he responds by grinding his own erection against mine.

My stomach is sliding over his with every thrust and it’s making my focus blur again. I suck at him like a babe at its mother’s breast with cat mewling like he’s in pain. He isn’t and I hope Sar realises it.

Last time he made me fuck him and, although it might be seen that I was in the position of power I wasn’t, I really wasn’t. I was lost to sensation. This time Sar carefully turns me over onto my back and kneels between my legs stroking my stomach. I try, oh how hard I try. I fix my eyes on a spot on the ceiling and try to raise my legs and wrap them around his waist but it’s hopeless.

Unlike last time, even though my body isn’t really obeying my commands I can manage to at least retain my awareness of it so that I feel everything he does to me.

“Are you alright Glory? Is this what you want?”

I can’t speak but a grunt and a rather unfocussed smile will have to do for now. He is firmly stroking my stomach when he enters me and it is glorious. Cat snarls and lifts himself from the bed to claw at his back. I can’t stop my claws coming out and he grunts with pain. Putting his arms around me he holds me close and he is still within me.

I am pretty much sitting on his lap and I bend forward and rest my head on his shoulder. He bows his head and blows into my ear. My whole body contracts and spasms and he laughs softly making it happen again.

“Are you happy, little cat?”

I lift my heavy head and smile at him, drugged with pleasure. “Happy cat.” To underline it I allow cat his head in the purring stakes and it rumbles through both of us so that it is now Sar’s turn to shudder and grunt.

“Oh god that feels good.” I feel him swell and twitch inside me and I raise myself slowly, falling back and raising again until I am riding him. He throws his head back baring his throat which I can’t help but bite.

Sar trembles and moans deeply, as turned on in his own way by the biting and my lapping at his blood, as I am when he stimulates my ears. For a while we ride the tides together and then one hand in the small of my back pulls me closer so that I can feel Sar fully all along his body and especially his strong phallus thrusting into me. My legs are too weak to lift me now and so I all I can do is cling to him while he raises himself, just enough... oh yeah... just enough.

And then... and then... and then. Cat screeches as Sar begins to stroke my back more firmly than he has before. Try as I might I cannot keep focus on anything. I am aware of him still thrusting into me and I am aware of my own cock, hard as rock trapped between our writhing bodies. Ah fuck... if he touches my ear now I am going to explode.

Wave after wave of sensation sweep over me from within and from without and I feel the seeds of my release swell within me. Sar is pumping more forcefully all the time and his hands... his hands...

Cat howls and there is nothing I can do to silence him, nothing I can do... nothing I can...nothing. “Ah...ah... ah...”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“N...n... Oh...oh...n...n...Ah...”

“I’ll take that as a no then.” He says and pulls me hard against him as he kneads and strokes my back while his own movements become more and more frantic. At some point I lose it completely, trembling so hard that Sar can hardly hold me. My whole body begins to tingle as powerful contractions take hold of me. They get stronger and stronger, rippling down from my back and then up again from my root. I am not, in any real sense conscious now. All I am aware of is the sensations. Something... something happens. Oh god... what...what’s happening to me. “Ah... ahhhhh... what...wh...wh...ah...ah...aaaaarrrrggghhh.”

Cat screeches and howls as something bursts from me and in the moment I climax my wings unfurl and wrap around Sar as he too cries his way over the edge and fills me with warmth.

Trembling all over I cling to Sar, slowly coming down from the most intense high I have ever experienced. In his turn, Sar rests his head on my shoulder and I realise that he is trembling as much as I am.

“Are you alright?” I murmur into his ear. For a moment he doesn’t respond and then he raises his head to look into my eyes. He looks drugged. “Are you alright?” I repeat and he smiled.

“That was... different,” he says with a little hiccup.

“Different good or different bad?” I ask nervously and he laughs.

“How could you ask, little one? You are the most incredible creature I have ever laid my eyes on. I would never have believed that you could be so powerful, so intoxicating, so... Ah Gods I love you Glory. I have a feeling that life will never be boring again.

Slowly retracting my wings and allowing my human form to slowly re emerge and settle itself, I lie back on the bed with a sigh and Sar joins me. Idly stroking my stomach in little circles that have me purring he grins down at me.

“Do you have any idea what it feels like to make love to someone who is purring like that?”

I grin at him. “Of course not. I only know it from my side.”

“Well... it’s like... like... I don’t know what it’s like. It isn’t like anything I have felt before. My sole intention tonight was to give you as much pleasure as I could; to show you my intent, my sincerity by doing only what you wanted, taking you only where you wanted to go. I was completely prepared to subsume my desires in yours and to fall asleep satisfied only by your joy and your peace. But... you glorious, glorious creature I find myself satisfied in ways I have never been before.

“I have fucked and I have even made love once or twice but that... I don’t know if it was purely the things you did to me or whether it was because of the love I feel for you; now that I have opened myself to, it is the most powerful aphrodisiac I have taken; but you have taken me to places I never knew existed and I can wait to explore them further with you.”

I grin at him feeling mischief bubble inside. “Well... we could always let cat out completely... he’s an animal when he gets going.”

Sar laughs, the most open and unrestrained laugh I have ever heard and when he kisses me I know for certain. “I love you Sar.” I whisper and he responds, “I know, I love you too.”

An end in a beginning and a beginning in an end.
Reviews would be very much appreciated.
Copyright © 2011 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ahhh. Much better. Sar has finally learned the tender approach to Glory. Hopefully Glory will continue to grow and come into his own. He is a very strong character. I can't wait to see what you do with him. You have a wonderful supporting cast around these two. I know you said you have other stories for these two, I just hope the rest of the crew is coming along for the ride.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think what interested so much in this story is how fascinating Glory is. So fascinating that each and every thing about him is intriguing; including his future i have no idea where Glory and Sar are headed, but I'm sure as hell going for the ride;).

Did I mention how good a story teller you are?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/12/2011 11:44 PM, comicfan said:
Ahhh. Much better. Sar has finally learned the tender approach to Glory. Hopefully Glory will continue to grow and come into his own. He is a very strong character. I can't wait to see what you do with him. You have a wonderful supporting cast around these two. I know you said you have other stories for these two, I just hope the rest of the crew is coming along for the ride.
Existing cast and a very interesting new one. :) Glad you enjoyed the story and I hope you'll like the next one too. Thanks for all your support
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 01:58 AM, Michael9344 said:
I think what interested so much in this story is how fascinating Glory is. So fascinating that each and every thing about him is intriguing; including his future i have no idea where Glory and Sar are headed, but I'm sure as hell going for the ride;).

Did I mention how good a story teller you are?

Aww thank you hun. There are certainly plenty of adventures ahead for these two and their friends. I haven't actually written the third story yet but it's definitely perculating in there somewhere.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Lovely end to the story. I do like a happy ending. It has been a great read and I look forward to the sequels. You have a very curious imagination, and you write with such conviction. Thanks again. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 04:05 AM, carringtonrj said:
Lovely end to the story. I do like a happy ending. It has been a great read and I look forward to the sequels. You have a very curious imagination, and you write with such conviction. Thanks again. :)
I've been told before that I am curious and I tend to agree :) Thank you for your continued support hun, I really appreciate it. Don't have long to wait for the funeral
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 04:06 AM, Elezbed said:
ohhhhhhhhhhh a happy ending *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

I want to see Rory find his own love now :P

Your wish will be granted my dear, as I am the fairy godmother (you know as in the Godfather ;) )

 

As an aside... I meant sequel and not funeral in my response to Carrington's review... go figure

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 08:01 AM, Daddydavek said:
I could almost feel the deep, body rumbling purrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Yeah, I really really wish that I could do that :)

 

Thanks for your support hun, I really appreciate it

Link to comment

Awww, what a beautiful ending to a beautiful story!!!

 

I'll admit that I'm one of few gay men who don't actually appreciate sex scenes within a well-written story; it's a bit like a musical can be - the storyline stops while everyone sings (fucks), and then resumes once the music is over. But this chapter... wow. Beautiful music all it's own, and I didn't skip over one bit of it like I normally do. This chapter alone puts you into a league of your own, Nephy; well done!! worshippy.gif

 

And while I should be satisfied that I have just read a fabulous story that I will enjoy reading again (especially now that I know it has a happy ending; I am a sucker for happy endings), I must admit I am gloriously (no pun intended) happy that there will be a sequel to enjoy.

 

Keep up the great work, Nephy... 'tis truly a treasure to behold!!!

 

Seraph :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/13/2011 05:55 PM, Seraph74 said:
Awww, what a beautiful ending to a beautiful story!!!

 

I'll admit that I'm one of few gay men who don't actually appreciate sex scenes within a well-written story; it's a bit like a musical can be - the storyline stops while everyone sings (fucks), and then resumes once the music is over. But this chapter... wow. Beautiful music all it's own, and I didn't skip over one bit of it like I normally do. This chapter alone puts you into a league of your own, Nephy; well done!! worshippy.gif

 

And while I should be satisfied that I have just read a fabulous story that I will enjoy reading again (especially now that I know it has a happy ending; I am a sucker for happy endings), I must admit I am gloriously (no pun intended) happy that there will be a sequel to enjoy.

 

Keep up the great work, Nephy... 'tis truly a treasure to behold!!!

 

Seraph :)

I feel warm and fuzzy now and it's a great way to start a day. I'm definitely purring. Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I'm glad you liked the last chapter when GLory gets some peace at last. It doesn't last, of course, the peace that is, as you will soon find out.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I get so wrapped up in your stories that when I get to the final chapter I almost want to stop reading so the story never ends. This story was no exception. A wonderful story and one I am sure to revist again soon. You never cease to amaze me with your talent and ability to wrap me into the story and take me into the very folded fabric of each and every character. Thank-you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I hope there is a follow-up to this. What about Rover? I hope he finds someone. I find him to be the more likable character b/c we know him better, he was reliable and loved him from the beginning. He got to know Glory, where what we see with Sar in the end is really still something very new. It is something that is built on such tenuous strands and made of instinct and an emotional reaction to almost losing this person his instinct says is the most important person who will ever exist for him.

Wow, what a past Glory reveals. The poor thing. I'd love to see a follow-up where we see these two grow as a couple, Rover find someone, Valentine lose his head, oh sorry, just had to sneak that in, and see them do something to improve the lives of Damphirs everywhere b/c not many of them will make it if that is their reality. They can make a difference.

A great story which I enjoyed reading, but I expect that from you. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/28/2014 04:04 PM, Cannd said:
I hope there is a follow-up to this. What about Rover? I hope he finds someone. I find him to be the more likable character b/c we know him better, he was reliable and loved him from the beginning. He got to know Glory, where what we see with Sar in the end is really still something very new. It is something that is built on such tenuous strands and made of instinct and an emotional reaction to almost losing this person his instinct says is the most important person who will ever exist for him.

Wow, what a past Glory reveals. The poor thing. I'd love to see a follow-up where we see these two grow as a couple, Rover find someone, Valentine lose his head, oh sorry, just had to sneak that in, and see them do something to improve the lives of Damphirs everywhere b/c not many of them will make it if that is their reality. They can make a difference.

A great story which I enjoyed reading, but I expect that from you. :)

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat is the sequel. I think most of the points you made are addressed there :) Thank you for reading and reviewing. I'm really glad you enjoyed, and yes, Rover is amazing and I think he gets even better in the sequel.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love changes everything, and now they know that they do. They don't have to fight the doubts anymore. They just have to share themselves completely and this chapter was a perfect start. I would have loved to hear that laugh of Sar's. Hearing about it made me soar. Thanks for another amazing journey. Glory was a revelation and you are an amazing storyteller....Cheers...Gary

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/04/2015 07:40 PM, Headstall said:
Love changes everything, and now they know that they do. They don't have to fight the doubts anymore. They just have to share themselves completely and this chapter was a perfect start. I would have loved to hear that laugh of Sar's. Hearing about it made me soar. Thanks for another amazing journey. Glory was a revelation and you are an amazing storyteller....Cheers...Gary

I'm so sorry I missed all your reviews. They were heartwarming. I'm glad you liked my little Glory. Did you know that Pussy Cat Pussy Cat is a sequel?

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Awww... great ending :wub: I really enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading the sequel. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/18/2016 09:57 AM, Valkyrie said:

Awww... great ending :wub: I really enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading the sequel. :)

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story and I hope you'll like the sequel as much. There's a great new character that I adore.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..