Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,254 Words
  • 4,133 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Enigma - 25. Chapter 25 - Love Sweet Love

Silver has been very quiet all the way home. I am slightly worried about that but I have kept silent, giving him his time.

Eventually he falls asleep and I can indulge myself by openly observing him... only when stuck in traffic of course. He looks absolutely worn out, his face almost grey with fatigue, emotion and cold. Not that he’s cold now, at least not on the outside.

I am hopeful that the trip has thawed the ice around his heart, but how can I be sure? Only time will tell and it seems like he’s back to not talking again. Maybe he will always be like that. Maybe he has been so conditioned to be silent he will always find it hard to open up. Maybe... Only time will tell.

When we get home I go into the house and turn on the heating before I wake Silver. When I open the door he stirs and looks at me with sleepy eyes.

“Are we home?”

“Yeah. You okay?”

For a moment he doesn’t answer and my heart thumps. He is just staring and me and it is starting to freak me out.

He smiles gently and slips out of the car into my arms. “Yes... I’m alright River.” When I make to move away he holds on and for the first time in over a week he kisses me with real passion. It catches me by surprise and literally takes my breath away.

Eventually he lets me go and grins at me. Still gasping I laugh nervously. “You are feeling better.”

“I’m feeling great... tired and sore... but great. I can’t explain. It’s like a weight has been lifted off me and I feel... light.”

“That’s wonderful. So let’s get your light arse into the house before you fall down on it.”

“No chance of that. I’m walking on air.”

“Right.”

Although still unsteady and in pain there is a certain lightness about Silver that has been missing for some time. I hadn’t even noticed until it was back. I suppose if I had noticed I would have thought that it was just his injuries. It is apparent now that the heaviness came not from his body but from his soul.

When we get inside, instead of taking his usual seat in the chair Silver stretches out on the bed with a deep sigh. I am not surprised, he looks so tired. He closes his eyes and I think he has fallen asleep. I get up to go to the kitchen and make a snack but as soon as I stand he opens his eyes.

“Will you help me River?”

“Of course, what do you want me to do?”

“I’m sore. Will you help me get undressed and into bed?”

“Of course. It’s been a long day, you look worn out.”

He smiles and there is something in it that I can’t quite put my finger on. “Not yet.”

He lifts his arms to let me slip first his jumper and then his tshirt over his head. As I deposit them on the floor I can’t help myself but let my hand run over the deceptively strong muscles on his back and shoulder. Regretting it almost instantly I sadly snatch my hand away. I am such a jerk to be thinking like this when he’s so tired, after everything he’s been through today.

With a sigh, Silver falls back onto the pillows letting his arms slide through my hands so that we end up holding hands. I look into his eyes, surprised and he smiles a lazy smile looking up with half closed eyes. If I hadn’t known different I would have thought that his look was seductive... but he’s not ready for that yet, I know it.

Nevertheless I can’t help but run my eyes down over his chest and linger over the two scars that slash across his body. I run my hand over his ribs where, even now, almost three weeks later the shadow of bruises still darken not only the area around the broken rib but the whole side, front to back from armpit to hip. I used to feel sick whenever I looked at the obvious signs of the torment he has been through but now... now they are more like badges of honour, testament to his courage and strength.

I smile to myself for thinking that and my eyes run up tenderly to his face, captivated again by his eyes.

Automatically my fingers fumble with the button on his jeans and he winces. “Hurry... I’m really sore.”

Worry hits me and I raise my hand to stoke his face. “What’s wrong babe? What’s hurting you? Your wounds look fine, they’re not inflamed.”

“They’re not what’s inflamed, or what’s sore.”

There is such a strange tone in his voice and for a moment I am deeply puzzled. Smiling Silver takes my hand and guides it down to where the obvious bulge in his jeans tells me all I need to know. My eyes widen and my heart starts to thump but I force myself to shake my head and pull my hand away.

“You’re not well enough for any of that.”

“Why don’t you let me decide what I’m well enough for?”

“Because you have clearly caught a fever from the cold today and are raving out of your mind.”

“Maybe... but it doesn’t make any difference to me.”

Before I can say another word he tangles his hands in my hair and pulls my head down. Rolling to the side to avoid landing on him I let him take me into his arms and I lose myself in the kiss. This time Silver doesn’t just kiss me... he plays me, biting my lip and pulling away, flicking my lips with the tip of his tongue, then plunging so deeply he almost touches the back of my throat.

His skill is breathtaking. I have never been so turned on by just a kiss... except that it isn’t just a kiss. It is... it is.... I have no idea what it is but gods I love it. I barely notice when he tugs my shirt free and slides his hands up inside, teasing me even more, massaging my muscles gently with the tips of his fingers and somehow finding spots that make me tremble.

“Silver what...?”

“Ssshhh. This is what I do... let me do it.”

“You don’t have to...”

He raises his head and smiles down at me, his eyes radiant. “I know. But this time I want to.” As he speaks his fingers find my nipple and I lose the ability for speech.

Swallowing heavily I lie back and my eyes flutter as he undoes the buttons of my shirt, one by one, that simple act more sensuous than anything I have ever experienced before. Of course it helps that, at the same time he is playing with my nipple with the other hand. I find myself moaning without meaning to.

I am suddenly aware that we are lying pressed against each other skin to skin. A breeze is flicking gently over us and Silver is kissing me again, his hands wandering over my bare back. We have never lain like this before. Even though I have been close by, and have spent hours lying next to him fully clothed, the bed really isn’t big enough to sleep together and I have never pressed my bare skin against his. I am completely intoxicated by him, his smell, the silky feel of his skin, the touch of his hands. I give myself up to it completely.

I start to think that this whole thing is very one sided and I really should be doing some of the work myself. I take control of the kiss and very gently press Silver onto his back. I can feel him smile and he moans deeply as I remove my mouth from his and kiss my way down his body.

“Help me take my jeans off.”

“You’re eager.”

“I’ve never... never... not like this.”

I raise my head. “Wasn’t it like this with David?”

“With David there was always the fear. We did what we did as fast as we could in case we were discovered. Although we would lie for hours in each other’s arms any... other stuff was quick and furtive and scared.”

“I’m sorry babe. I didn’t think.”

“You have nothing to be sorry for. You’re the reason that I can say that, that I can remember him without being crushed. This is the way it’s supposed to be.”

“Yes,” I say as I slide off his jeans and pants, releasing him along with the heady smell of musk which makes my head reel. “This is the way it should be and the way it is always going to be.”

I can’t help myself... I have to taste him. His smell tantalises me, sending the pheromones in my brain crazy. I take him into my mouth and he shudders and moans unable to prevent his back from arching. Although he grunts with pain he urges me on.

“Don’t stop... don’t... don’t...”

His hands are gripping my head, spasming and tangling in my hair. I have no way of telling if his moans are from pain or pleasure but he doesn’t seem to care so I just carry on. I use every trick and technique I have ever been taught or enjoyed experiencing and Silver seems to like it.

Although his shudders and moans, his twitches and writhing seem to suggest that he is enjoying what I am doing to him, as does the almost painful hardness of his cock in my mouth, we don’t seem to be getting anywhere. No matter how hard and long I work he doesn’t seem to be any closer to cumming and I am rapidly getting exhausted.

I lift my head and look into his face. He opens his eyes looking dazed. His hair is plastered to his head.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing I just... am I doing this right?”

Silver looks confused. “Doing it right?”

“It’s just... just that I’m trying my best and... and well... it’s been ages and you’re not... I just thought...”

Silver smiles, a huge grin. “Do you have any idea how difficult it is to control right now?”

“Why are you controlling it?”

“When I was... back then... I wasn't allowed to cum. No matter what they did to me I wasn't allowed to ejaculate unless I was specifically told I could. It was part of the training... learning how to prevent it and I was very good at it, one of the best.” He grins and I remember something Faith said along the same lines.

“But why are you doing it now? You don’t need my permission.”

“Habit?” He smiles the most sexy smile I have ever seen and licks his lips seductively. “Or maybe I am saving myself for something special.”

I gulp. “Special? Like what?”

“You’ll see. I can’t give you the full works today... just wait until I’m back on form.”

“I don’t know if I’ll survive it.”

“Oh you’ll survive... barely.”

He pulls me down and kisses me again as his hand slides down over my belly and begins to work on me. The tiredness I had begun to feel falls away and I can't even keep on kissing as I fall back and melt under his expert hands. I have never felt anything like it before... ever. Not even Nikki was this good.

Still working me Silver lays his hand against my cheek, teasing my hair with his fingers.

“Are you ready for the best experience you have ever had?”

“Are you up to it?”

“Oh I’m up to it... the question is... are you?”

“Silver... you could do anything to me now... anything. I am completely powerless to resist.”

“That’s what I like to hear.”

Unsuccessfully trying to hide his pain Silver drags himself upright and makes himself comfortable with pillows. He directs me to sit upright in front of him with my legs spread, and works my cock and balls until I am so hard it hurts. Holding my eyes and half hypnotising me with his he slides forward to sit on my lap facing me.

“Put your arms around me and support my back, that way it won’t hurt as much.”

“I don’t want you to hurt at all.” I say, worried.

“A little pain never hurt anyone.” He says giggling.

“But...”

I get no further because, at that point he raises himself with a hiss but not another sound and skilfully lowers himself onto me.

“But... but I haven’t got... we don’t have any...”

“Ssssh.” He presses his lips against mine as his body seems to draw me in, inch by inch with muscles I didn’t even know a human being possessed.

“How...?”

“I said...Sssh.” His voice is tight and he is breathing hard but that is the only sign that he might be struggling in any way. He is completely controlled and incredibly supple, despite his injuries. Adjusting his position slightly he leans against me and rests his head on my shoulder. I rub my cheek against his hair and stroke his back.

For a moment he is perfectly still and I get worried again. “Are you okay?”

His answer is to move his hips very slightly and clench those freakily controlled muscles which deprive me not only of the ability to speak but also the ability to think.

Resting his hands on my hips and still with his head on my shoulder he begins to massage me with nothing but his internal muscles and the slightest movement of his hips. The sensations he awakes in me are indescribable.

Gradually the rippling, rhythmical contractions along the length of my shaft increase in speed and intensity and still he is barely moving at all. His body is trembling and occasionally spasming gently and soft moans escape his lips which are kissing my neck. My body is almost completely beyond my control and I cling to him desperately as my only anchor in sea of sensation where I crest wave after wave of stunning pleasure.

I barely notice when Silver slips his hand between us and begins to massage himself in the same rhythm as his movements and I lose all sense of time or any awareness except that which is focussed on what is going on with my body. It could have been minutes or hours later, or any time in between when Silver raises his head and whispers into my ear.

“We’re going to cum now.”

I don’t know exactly what changes but something does, something that makes my eyes roll and my balls tighten as the familiar sensation builds and then erupts. Still pressed against me, held tightly in my arms Silver shudders and chokes in the same instant as I release. I don’t even notice it, lost in an orgasm so powerful it takes me to the edge of consciousness.

I don’t even realise that I have tightened my arms around him until the sharp edge to his moans permeates my shattered mind.

“Please River,” he grinds out through gritted teeth, “not so tight.”

Instantly I relax my arms and his rigid body melts into mine. He is breathing hard and I know it hurts. I run my hands soothingly over his back, which is hot and sweating as if he has had an energetic workout. I suppose he has... at least it felt energetic to me even though he’s barely moved.

“Are you alright?”

After the briefest hesitation he raises his head and looks into my eyes. “Never been better.”

“How the fuck did you learn how to do that?”

His face sobers and he gives me a dark look. “Do you really want to know?”

Hurriedly I shake my head. I really don’t want know that... I don’t even want to think about that. He smiles and is light again.

“Let me go, really carefully.”

Gently I release him and he lifts himself off me, grimacing as he lowers himself back onto the pillows with a groan. I am genuinely surprised to see that our bellies are both liberally coated with his cum. I had been so lost in my own orgasm that I hadn’t even registered his.

“How did you know?”

“Huh?” He blinks and focuses on me and I realise that he looks completely drained. “How did you know I was going to cum?”

“Because I was in control. I could have made you cum any time I wanted.”

“And yourself too? You could make yourself cum at the same time as me no matter when that was?”

“Absolutely.”

“You are going to have to teach me how to do that.”

“Oh am I?”

He is teasing and I know it. “I will get it out of you sooner or later.”

“Didn’t you get enough out of me for one day?”

“Hmm... now you come to mention it...”

Sliding off the bed I go out to the kitchen and clean myself off with a towel which I take back to clean Silver. By the time I get back he is dozing. He stirs when I gently wipe his belly, being careful not to hurt him, at least as careful as I can be. Even so, after a few moments he hisses, grabs the towel and flings it away.

“Evil torturer.”

“If you think I’m getting back into bed with you all sticky and ukky you’re a crazy man.”

He smiles distantly, half drifting, then pulls himself back to full consciousness. “I’m hungry.”

I have to laugh. It is the last thing I expected to hear.

“So what do you fancy?”

He raises his arm and laces his fingers behind my neck, pulling me towards him. “You,” he whispers as he kisses me. This time it is just a kiss; a tender, sweet, adorable kiss.

“Good answer,” I say as I lift my head and smile down at him. “But what do you want to eat?”

He runs the back of his hand down my belly and strokes my cock. I close my eyes as he rasps in a husky and very sexy whisper, “You.”

Opening my eyes I bat his hand away. “Behave yourself. That isn't going to fill you up.”

“I think it already has.”

This is a new side of Silver, a playfulness I have never seen before and I like it... hell no, I love it. It doesn’t occur to me that it is because this is what he knows, this is his world, the only world he has known for most of his adult life and it is only when he is in it that he is truly in the world at all. That will change. Over time it will change but right now I am seeing my beautiful Silver in his natural state, glowing, in control, completely relaxed and completely himself.

Hiding my hardening cock I turn away and start to walk towards the kitchen. “I’ll just get us a plateful of whatever shall I? We can eat in bed this evening.”

“That’s what I had in mind. Be careful now. Cooking in the nude can be dangerous.”

“Would you rather I got dressed?”

“No. I want to imagine you just as you are.”

“Well you won’t have to imagine for long. I’ll be back in a minute. You’ll probably be asleep anyway.”

“Probably.”

Copyright © 2010 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/23/2011 10:10 AM, Marzipan said:
So, that was oficially hot! Wow!
thank you Glad I have it in me to be hot. It was only River doing to Silver what I would so like to have... oops TMI
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..