Jump to content
    ObicanDecko
  • Author
  • 2,194 Words
  • 2,736 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Second Chance - 5. Intimacy

Adam and Kaleo discuss their future.

(Adam)

Driving home from work, I put on some music and tried to ignore the outside noise, mainly all of the impatient drivers honking as if it’d help them get faster to wherever they were trying to go.

As I sat in the car, hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road ahead, I started thinking about how my life had done a one-eighty in a matter of months. I used to spend most of my days drafting contracts, meeting with clients and helping settle deals for the company. For what purpose – I’m not even sure anymore, I just know it was good for the business. Returning home late every evening, I would have dinner and go to bed. Alone.

The breakup with Antony was really a wake-up call for me. It was the trigger that set in motion the events that led to this very moment, me working at ’Sunshine’ and now driving back to the hotel to see Kaleo. I finally felt I was making a difference, helping kids who aren’t as lucky as I’d been. I still wasn’t sure what we could do to help Doug, but something had to be done.

For now, I had another mission on my mind.

I unlocked the door of Kaleo’s hotel room and after a few seconds he appeared before me in just a towel around his waist. He must’ve been enjoying the comfort of the huge bath tub, as his sexy, long hair was still damp and there were droplets of water trickling down his smooth, tanned chest. His beautiful face lit up in a smile and I extended my arms to hug him as I walked in.

“Wait,” he said, backing away. “You’ll get your clothes all wet.”

“So? I was planning on taking them off anyway,” I smirked and stepped forward, grabbing him by the waist.

“Ok then,” he laughed out loud and pressed his body close to mine, our lips finding each other.

As I ran my fingers through his wet hair – a new sensation for me! – I felt his fingers unzipping my jacket. My heartbeat sped up as his mouth opened, allowing my tongue to enter and explore. The feeling of his warm mouth and wet tongue was amazing and I started sucking on it, thirsty for his taste and everything he had to offer.

My jacket, along with the rest of my clothes, was soon in a messy pile on the floor, quickly joined by the towel that was wrapped around Kaleo’s waist. Walking me to the bed and gently pushing me down on it, Kaleo knelt between my legs and pressed his face against my crotch, inhaling the scent of my manhood. His nose was buried in my ball sack as he breathed in deeply, moaning with pleasure. Seeing him so lost in his desire made me incredibly horny, I couldn’t help myself. I grabbed him by the head and guided his mouth to my throbbing erection.

“Look at me while you suck me,” I ordered. He immediately complied, his brown eyes looking straight into mine as his mouth went up and down on my hard, leaking cock. One of his hands cupped my balls, while he used the other to tease my hole that was twitching excitedly.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, moaning like crazy and forcing myself not to cum too soon.

“You’re gonna make me shoot,” I panted. Just in time, he pulled off and spread my legs.

“We don’t want that yet, do we?” he whispered seductively.

“No,” I said without thinking. I was so lost, I couldn’t even think anymore. Next thing I knew, I felt Kaleo’s warm breath on my hole. Looking up, I saw him bringing his face closer to it.

“Such a sweet, tight hole,” he murmured. The very next second, his warm wet tongue was all over it, lapping at it fiercely.

“Oh, fuck!” I nearly screamed, throwing my head back. “That feels amazing,” I said, wrapping my legs firmly around him and putting my hands on the back of his head, pressing it closer to my ass.

I wasn’t sure what turned me on more – his licking around and inside my hole, or moaning while he did it. Finally, he moved back and got up, standing between my legs, stroking my erection with one hand and teasing one of my nipples with the other. His uncut dick looked delicious, thick and dark, surrounded by trimmed black pubes. He must’ve seen me looking at it like I was going to devour it.

“Want me to fuck you?” he whispered, looking at me with eyes full of lust.

“Fuck yeah!” I immediately replied. “Please, give it to me!”

“My pleasure, baby,” he replied, wrapping up and lubing his thick erection before bringing it to my opening. He teased for a few seconds, just rubbing the head of his cock against my ass.

“Please,” I begged, feeling hornier than I’ve ever been, “just push it in.”

I closed my eyes and felt him breach my opening, slowly pushing inside, stretching me wide open. It hurt, but I was so horny I didn’t care, I wanted more of it. I needed to feel all of him inside me! As I pushed my ass forward, he pushed in even more until he was all the way inside. I opened my eyes and looked straight into his. He’d never looked sexier than at that very moment.

“I’m gonna fuck you so hard right now,” he said determinedly, and he definitely delivered on that promise.

After a few slow strokes, he started picking up the pace and was soon pounding me hard, making the bed shake. All the while he was looking directly into my eyes as he rammed his cock into me, hitting my prostate time after time.

“Fuck me!” I whimpered. “Harder!”

He was in complete control the whole time, holding one hand on my hip and stroking my rock hard cock with the other.

“Yeah, you like this? You feel so amazing,” he whispered, continuing to pummel me without slowing down. The faster he went the more I needed it and soon I felt my orgasm building up. With a few final strokes I came, screaming as I shot creamy, hot cum all over myself. Seeing me unload, Kaleo started grunting and thrust his thick meat all the way inside me, shooting his sticky load.

Covered in sweat, he fell on top of me, my cum getting smeared between our naked bodies. Scooping some of it on his fingers, he gently fed it to me before pressing his lips to mine to taste it.

“You taste so good,” he cooed as we broke the kiss.

We laid there for a few minutes, trying to catch our breaths and enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss that had overtaken us. Finally, I stood up, taking him by the hand.

“Come on, let’s get cleaned up.”

“Yeah, we really should,” he chuckled, looking at our cum-covered chests and bellies.

“After that, I was thinking we could go out to dinner, how does that sound?”

“Sure, I’d love that,” he nodded and followed me to the bathroom.

 

(Kaleo)

I don’t know what came over me, but I had to have Adam – all of him. He came into the room, being so seductive and horny, I just couldn’t help myself. Maybe it was the feeling of uncertainty, not knowing if I’ll stay in Chicago and when I’d see him again.

All I know is he lit a fire in me and I needed to feel him and be inside him. I needed that deep connection with this man. It was the most intense and passionate sex I’ve ever had. I never felt anything like that with anyone before.

After a nice and slow shower, during which we kissed and soaped each other, washing each other’s bodies, we got dressed and headed out. He wanted to take me to one of his favorite restaurants for dinner. Being a complete stranger to Chicago, I agreed, letting him take me wherever he wanted. As long as we were together, I was sure I’d enjoy myself.

A rather quick drive of about twenty minutes later, we found ourselves in an interesting-looking place called ‘Boka’.

We were shown to our table that Adam had previously reserved for us, and gave the waiter our orders. I opted for Colorado lamb loin & neck, while Adam picked Slow roasted beef short rib. I have to say, the food didn’t just look good, but was actually delicious. Since Adam was driving, I suggested we order some tea instead of alcohol. Adam let me choose, and I decided for the deliciously-named Moonlight Jasmine Blossom, which tasted just as nice.

“So, are you enjoying dinner?” Adam asked quietly.

“Very much,” I replied honestly, looking up to smile at him and taking him by the hand.

We made small talk as we sat and ate, relaxed and enjoying each other’s company. Adam told me about what was going on at his job and the kids they were helping. I felt bad for little Doug, being bullied just for being gay. I was lucky not to have had such bad experiences in school, although I did get teased at first when we moved to the US, being a foreigner and all. Still, I always managed to hold my own and didn’t let kids harass me.

“You were amazing today,” Adam said, giving me a sultry look that made me wish I could do naughty things to him right then.

“Just because of you,” I replied, “you felt so good. Wait, is that why you took me out, to repay me?” I teased him, making him snort.

“Yeah, guilty as charged,” he nodded. “But seriously, I would take you out every day, as long as you stay.”

“I know, Adam, but…” I started to say, but didn’t quite know how to finish. I wanted the same thing he did. As much as I enjoyed the entire evening and tried to be laid back, somewhere in the back of my mind I knew this question might come up and I was dreading it because I didn’t have any answers for him.

“Kaleo, hear me out, please,” he interrupted me, putting a hand in the pocket of his jacket. “I have something to give you.”

Fishing out something from his pocket, he extended his arm and presented me with a key.

“What’s this for?” I asked, looking at the small silver object in the palm of his hand, and then back at Adam.

“It’s the key to my place. I want you to have it, you can stay as long as you want.”

He looked so handsome under the dim lights of the restaurant, as he looked at me with eyes full of hope. I wanted to say yes immediately, but I knew I had to be responsible.

“Adam, I would love to, believe me, but my life is in LA. I can’t just up and move,” I frowned, trying to reason with him, or with myself, I wasn’t sure anymore.

“I know, but didn’t you say you quit your job before you went to Poa? Sort of saying goodbye to everything? I’m sorry to bring it up again, but maybe this can be a way for you to start over? In a new city, and with me?”

What he said made some sense, I couldn’t deny it, but it was one thing to say it and another to actually go through with it. I was still undecided, and Adam looking at me with those sexy hazel eyes didn’t help things at all.

“I need to think about this, ok?” I said, squeezing the hand he was holding the key in. “I just don’t want us to rush. I think you’re amazing, handsome and what you’ve done for me is… I’ll never be able to forget it. But I’m afraid. We’ve known each other, what, a few days? Weeks? What if I move in and in a few weeks you decide we’re not good together and you want me out?”

“That’s not gonna happen,” he quickly added, shaking his head.

“I hope it doesn’t, but you don’t know that. And what if I can’t find a job? I can’t stay with you and have you pay everything for me.”

“I’m sure you can find a job, Chicago is a big city, and I’ll pull whatever connections I have,” Adam said, not giving up. “Look, how about this – you can stay with me until you find a job. You can even sleep in the other bedroom if you want. When you do get a job, you can decide if you want to move out and find your own place, or stay with me. But I really hope you’ll choose the latter,” he nodded and looked at me seriously, his eyes showing me he’s really given this a lot of thought.

“Ok, I promise to think about it,” I replied. “But if I do stay, I’m not sleeping in the guest bedroom.”

Thanks for reading & big thanks to @glennish for all the help! :)
Copyright © 2018 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 10
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I hope Kaleo decides to stay, they make a cute couple who appear destined to be together.

I hope so too! :D

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Very nice job...I'm hoping they'll eventually head back to the island to live beautifully and simple...live, love, and laugh!!:2thumbs:

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Onim said:

Very nice job...I'm hoping they'll eventually head back to the island to live beautifully and simple...live, love, and laugh!!:2thumbs:

Thank you! Hey, I'm sure the guys would love that. Who knows what they'll decide... :P

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This is an awesome story, as well as the story about how Adam and Kaleo met.  I read all of the chapters in a very short time.  I'm waiting for the next chapter.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, WildcatLes said:

This is an awesome story, as well as the story about how Adam and Kaleo met.  I read all of the chapters in a very short time.  I'm waiting for the next chapter.

Hehe I see! I'm glad you enjoyed it and you're all caught up!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Kaleo,  sometimes it is good to stop and think things through, but you have had a connection with Adam since back on the island.  Do you really think that this wouldn’t work??   And wether in LA or Chicago you still need a job and you don’t even know if you could get your old one back.  Suck up that courage that it took to look for Adam in Chicago and say yes I will move in with you. Thank @ObicanDecko

  • Love 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, glennish said:

Kaleo,  sometimes it is good to stop and think things through, but you have had a connection with Adam since back on the island.  Do you really think that this wouldn’t work??   And wether in LA or Chicago you still need a job and you don’t even know if you could get your old one back.  Suck up that courage that it took to look for Adam in Chicago and say yes I will move in with you. Thank @ObicanDecko

Educate him! Great advice and I couldn't agree more.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Kaleo has travelled half the globe to find Adam: They've fallen in love, with the best sex in their lives as a manifestation of that love--and now Kaleo is playing hard-to-get? This will last about a minute and a half! 😁😂😊😃

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, travlbug said:

Kaleo has travelled half the globe to find Adam: They've fallen in love, with the best sex in their lives as a manifestation of that love--and now Kaleo is playing hard-to-get? This will last about a minute and a half! 😁😂😊😃

Pretty much! :D

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Ahhh! This was so raunchy that im still blushing! ;) what a scene! I daresay I need to spray myself with the water bottle!

 

I feel like Kaleo got his feelings in the wrong order :p he went around the world to effectively stalk and find Adam but now he's having second thoughts? You're both incredibly happy and sexually satisfied, don't be silly! 

 

Awesome chapter <3 I loved it!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, AusGlitterati said:

Ahhh! This was so raunchy that im still blushing! ;) what a scene! I daresay I need to spray myself with the water bottle!

I'm glad you appreciate the naughty parts of the story too! hahaha and sorry for making you wet ;)

 

Yup, Kaleo wants to be with Adam, but is also afraid of the change.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..