Jump to content
    Philippe
  • Author
  • 89 Words
  • 557 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Philippe’s Poetry - Words of Rhythm and Rhymes Summary Poem - 1. Be the Father of this Child, Chapter 13, Comment Poem

Jett-ed to collect, as muscle of the mob,

Opening the door to wonder April fools or job?

A Huntsman for a Summer, with a debt to pay,

Installment of principal, for care of Jay.

From Mining Crypto to researchIng a fever,

April and Jett, will prove a believer.

It’s hard to describe, beyond Theo-retical,

Zane-y enough to become hysterical!

A baby of blood? Or, just magic to bond,

Our Two young lovers, with love for beyond.

With Best Wishes for them, and all that are dear,

Merry Christmas to All, and Happy New Year! 🎆

Edited December 23, 2019 by Philippe
Copyright © 2022 Philippe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Parker Owens said:

What a great way to leave a comment!

I’ve actually done a good number of these type comments. I was encouraged to start a poetry collection to not lose them as they are not indexed or saved separate from the story comments currently. This one I believe to be the first ever, with some becoming more frequent these days.

Thanks for your encouraging comment.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Ah, this surely brings back memories :) So happy that you started this collection, Philippe! Without a doubt, the authors for whose works you composed these funny poems will be very happy to visit your collection! I know I am!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Ah, this surely brings back memories :) So happy that you started this collection, Philippe! Without a doubt, the authors for whose works you composed these funny poems will be very happy to visit your collection! I know I am!

Thank you so much, Laura, for your positive feedback and support. Hopefully the collection will provide some added entertainment; with a smile or two along the way!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thank you so much for your kind words and for your support; after all, several of these will probably be of your story inspiration! 😂 It’s all in fun to share colorful comments of interpretation for stories that provide such opportunity.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..