Jump to content
    Philippe
  • Author
  • 144 Words
  • 366 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Philippe’s Poetry - Words of Rhythm and Rhymes Summary Poem - 2. I Hate this Town - Chapter 2, Comment Poem

Long hair, blue hair, Alec be shy,

Home school sheltered, a private guy.

Short hair, blond hair, friendly is Finn,

Home town smiles, again and again.

Jock does invite, a chair with team,

They mock, Alec runs with a scream.

Comfort found, in a restroom stall,

Next to a River, they did bawl.

Avoid the jock, his smile refused,

Home town Finn, left feeling abused.

Kindred spirit, sharp as a tack,

With River’s tongue it reins him back.

Invite to party, bring your friend,

See Finn smile, again and again.

Long hair, blue hair, party a must,

Short hair, blond hair, gaining his trust.

 

Hmmm 🤔, and;

No puns for Cry Me A River,

Party of studs, make me quiver.

River meet Rain, hey, names are swell,

Maybe one day the kids you’ll tell.

Just please don’t name them…Splash and Hail!

Copyright © 2022 Philippe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

After reading your poems I find myself going to each story and reading or rereading the chapter. It’s such a fantastic way to comment and your poetry enriches the experience. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thank you so much.

I can only hope for that to be the experience…if I’m lucky ☺️. Likewise, as long as the authors continue to allow me to use their source stories, my interpretation and word twist…puns…are likely to add a new sense of humor to the observations of human animal; and otherwise. So if no one gets insulted, offended, or thinks it detracts from their story’s experience, I hope to add chapters when inspiration strikes.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..