Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

WHISPERS - 10. Chapter 10

There’s a time to learn and there’s a time to dance.

Mom gave Billy the day off so she and I could spend the day together. Dad had picked a table with an umbrella by a waterfall in order to make calls and conduct a meeting online. Lame.

Mom led the way to a surprise near the beach. Man was it ever beautiful. The air was so sweet with flowers nearby, the sun perfectly warm with just the right amount of shade to break it up, and the best part was the roar of the ocean. Hawaii truly is paradise. I quickly realized she scheduled us for a yoga class outside with about 5 people. Everyone introduced themselves to each other and the class was fantastic.

Mom whispered as we were about to get up, “I have another surprise, but if you find you don’t like it you can go down to the beach and wait for me.” My mom is truly rediculous and wonderful.

She introduced me to a young man named Kekoa (Key-koh-a), it means courageous or brave warrior. “You were so incredible when you and Myra learned that dance, I thought maybe you would like to learn how to Hula in the manly way. I will be heading off to learn the feminine hula. Unless you’re not interested.”

”Wow, that sounds amazing, thank you mom.” I was definitely intrigued.

Kekoa and I joined a group of about 4 or five guys. We started off our lesson with a bit of history. In the Polynesian tradition the King would choose the warriors from the best dancers. Each dance represents a story or a spiritual gratitude to the God. Kekoa first performed the dance for the guys who can see. He had two other instructors join him and they were eventually going to work with the other guys while Kekoa and I worked together for my class.

But first, We were surprised that we were about to learn the traditional training methods of strength. We carried very heavy rocks over a great distance. We carried heavy rocks while walking on loose sand. Worst, we carried heavy rocks while wading through waist high water. Kekoa was unsure about the next exercise for us, because it involved climbing a palm tree. I learned they tied a band of ropes between the feet and use it to give leverage as they scaled up the tree to the top and back down. I told them about my tree climbing experiences back home and at least wanted to give it a try. So, as I began my climb, the instructors and a couple other guys surrounded the tree in case I fell they would catch me. Each time I adjusted to get a little higher, I thought I might give up. More than anything I wanted to be able to do what the warriors did in the past. I put so much focus on the feeling of gravity and balance. The texture of the tree as the ropes wrapped around it, and the bends on the way up which helped to give a bit more leverage. The moment my hand grabbed a palm stem they all cheered and encouraged me to come down slowly. They shouted out with so much emotion and awe that as soon as they could grab me off the tree they all carried me on their shoulders as they praised my bravery and determination.

As the group sat on the grass Kekoa wanted to make an announcement. “We will be giving each of you a Hawaiian name as we get to know you. The first we all agreed is for Toby. We give you the name Ino (ee-NOH), which means Storm. In our culture it is a symbol of strength through trial and adversity. Ino has overcome many challenges and despite everything brings love and blessings.”

Our group of guys turned towards me and shouted, “INO !” One by one they shook my hand.

The next phase of our lesson involved learning the steps and symbolic hand movements. Of course, things take me a bit longer to feel what the teacher is doing. The first thing Kekoa had me do was to keep my near his ribcage so I could feel him doing the whole dance to the music. It was very energetic and aggressive. I was getting hopeful that I could do it properly. The next thing I had to do was stand in front of him with his body pressed against mine. His whole body was very muscular and strong. He went through the music again without taking steps but he explained the arms and squats with the story of the great king anointing us for our great offerings. Next came a reminder of squats and steps with much less focus on arms.

Kekoa had suggested to my mother that we practice over the next couple of days together and he would have me perform with them at the Luau. She said as long as I wanted to and that we have time for some excursions. A time was agreed on and he offered to come to the room to walk with me to the practice.

Mom and dad invited Billy to dinner and gave us permission afterwards to wander around. He suggested we meet up with a group of his friends who would be on the beach with a fire. It was such a great idea, they played songs on a ukulele and they teased each other. We laughed as they tried to teach me how to play the tiny guitar. Billy leaned in close and whispered, we should be going to get you back, I don’t want your parents to think I am out molesting you or something.”

I said my goodbyes and thanks for the good time and then we began our walk back. “I don’t think my parents would think you’re molesting me. Unless, you are trying to make me an offer. Then I would have to think about it.”

“I have been known to have a good time with my buddies before. But, you are still very young, even if you don’t look like you are.” He nudged me in some meaningful way.

”How old do I look? I wouldn’t really know. I mean I use voice and size to make a guess.” I have never had anyone tell me how I look in that way before.

”Well my friends back there are about 20 and they thought you were around their age, maybe 19.” Billy put an arm across my shoulders.

”That’s only a few years away, it’s not like I’m 10 or your all in your 30’s or whatever.” I did understand what he was saying, but it wasn’t exactly the way I think about age.

Billy used a hushed voice near my ear, “Dude, if I didn’t know better I would think you want me to do something with you.”

“Look. I haven’t done anything in days and I’m about to go crazy if something doesn’t happen. Isn’t there something you would be willing to do to help me out?” I could tell we were walking beside the pool with the water slides, they are all closed except they run water down them all night.

After some silence from Billy he stopped in his tracks. “Look, I need to pee, let’s use this bathroom here and I’ll think about it.” I was so hard that I would have followed him anywhere. “Why don’t you use this stall. Close the door and I will be in the stall next to you.”

I had to find the toilet paper and clean off the seat before I sat down with my pants around my ankles. I started running my hands around the stall, sometimes guys will carve stuff into the walls and I could figure out what it says. I have even found the shape of a dick, I mean a cock, or whatever. Then there was something I haven’t felt before. It was a hole. It was actually big enough to fit 3 or 4 fingers through. While I was sticking 2 fingers through it to feel the edges I felt a tongue and lips wrap around them. I realized it was Billy in the next stall and he was mouthing and licking my fingers. Leaving my fingers for him to suck on I stood up and pointed my cock towards the hole. I had managed to slide it along my fingers till it made contact with the warm wet lips and tongue. I think it took him a couple minutes before he realized it wasn’t just my fingers in the hole. It was like someone hit a lightswitch because his mouth became extremely hungry for my cock to go further into the hole. Firmly pressed against the wall and doing my best to break through the divider I started slamming into the thing I needed right then. As I started shooting into his throat I called out to him. “Don’t stop, keep sucking. Yeah. That’s it, suck harder.” I felt him back off my dick just as I started shooting again. He had to have it all over his face. “Billy, keep sucking, you can do it. Just one more time please. I promise one more in your mouth and I will stop, I swear.” So he did, and I kept my promise. I pulled out of the hole.

We walked in silence for the rest of the way. As I made it to my door I gave his butt a good groping squeeze that would have gotten a finger inside if he wasn’t wearing clothes. “Thanks Billy.”

”Ha, go to bed. You’re trouble.” Now that I could agree with him on.

The next morning after breakfast and a swim, Kekoa came to pick me up. I opened the door and he said good morning. “Hey, Kekoa, I just got back from a swim. Come in for a minute, I need to get ready.” As he came in I heard him follow me as I went into my room. “What would be best to wear for practice today?”

”The shorts and tank you had on yesterday would be perfect. That shirt really lets everyone see how great of shape you’re in, that’s the kind of thing we Hawaiians take great pride in. See it represents strength, health, and prowess. Do you know that word?” He had moved to my bathroom door as I sat my clothes on the sink and took off my trunks to shower.

” I think it’s something about sex isn’t it?” Just saying it made me start getting hard. I was making quite a show of not knowing how to work my shower. I heard him approach and got the scent of him in my nose and mouth. It was just as intoxicating as yesterday. As he reached into the shower and turned it on he reached for my hand and grazed the side of my cock while putting it on the shower controller.

Kekoa put his hand on my ass nudging me into the shower. “It is something that describes how much you have to offer sexually for someone who is interested. If you easily turn people on sexually you have a lot of prowess to offer. And frankly, you have more than most.”

I heard him leave the bathroom and my fantasy began with me reaching my out for Kekoa. Some hesitation he finally put his hand in mine. He then allowed me to guide his hand into the shower and onto my dick. As he started stroking it I asked him, “Is that prowess?”

A couple more strokes he grabbed my hand and guided it to his now exposed and very large dick. “I would say it is just like mine.”

We stroked each other until my legs were twitching and he covered my hand with his cum. Reality reminded me he was still waiting for me so I got dressed and found him patiently waiting. “I hope I didn’t keep you waiting too long.”

”No, I was enjoying the ocean view. I’m so sorry I didn’t mean anything by that.”

”No don’t worry about it, I enjoy it too, just in a different way.” Then I followed him to a conference room in the resort.

“I use this room to do private lessons. Let’s work on some moves and then do the workout after.”

My hands on his body and then him pressing against me. I was having a difficult time concentrating. But, he was patient and slightly playful when I did well. “I know you’re thinking, why go through all of this, but there’s also a legend in your name, Ino, was a blind man who became a fierce warrior and your dance can be a great inspiration to many of our people and may also bring many more blessings in your life. But, you need to learn this.”

That motivation worked well. When I was able to perform the whole dance, sloppily but in full, he reached out to pull me into a hug. “Ok, let’s go do the exercises again.”

I followed him outside and as we came by the waterslides I told him that I needed to use the restroom. “Oh, there’s one right here, do you need me to help?”

“It’ll be faster if you do.” He started guiding me in. “Thanks I appreciate it.”

”No problem, I could use a pee myself.” He asked if I wanted a urinal but I said it’s easier if I sit, aiming.

I heard him go into the stall next to me and I found the hole with my fingers. It didn’t take long to realize he was pushing my fingers out with his dick coming through the hole. I can’t say that sucking is all that great for me, but somehow it is more interesting when it’s someone as sexual as Kekoa. I knew I could get into that. Immediately I realized my mouth was getting filled with a vast amount of precum and spit. I kept having to swallow to keep up. It was a thrill to feel how hard and velvety it was in my mouth. The power and manliness of his panting as I worked on his most private part. I stood up and grabbed both of them together and stroked them with vigor.

Suddenly we heard the door open and we sat on our toilets. After peeing and a quick hand washing whoever finally left. I was determined to see what Kekoa would do so I hurriedly shoved my cock through the hole. It was met with his hand stroking me slowly. I started to get frustrated, “Suck it.”

He must have decided to give in because he really started giving it his best workout. It wasn’t taking me long to cum my first time and I managed to get one big blast in his mouth. He backed off immediately and just stroked the rest out. I pulled out of hole and sat down, “Stick it through.”

I decided I wanted to make him shudder and squirm. As soon as he got all the way through I began doing what I knew to the best over the top orgasmic blowjob that a man can get. I was pulling and sucking on his cock just thrilled to hear him moaning and slamming into the wall while I worked him into an uncontrollable frenzy. If someone came in right then there’s no way he would be able to stop. I thought swallowing his precum was a lot. I could swallow fast enough for the flood of man juice to kept shooting over and over as I continued to suck just as urgently as I had been doing. I am sure he would normally have stopped but I knew he was in too much shock and ecstasy to just stop. The wall was still bucking and his breath was trembling as his cock swelled into the ready gun about to shoot off. I imagined it was his first time shooting off twice in a row and based on his behavior I would say it was probably at least one of his greatest orgasms of his life. Right then I began firing off without even touching myself, a first for me.

After I was through with the rocks and the tree we negotiated a time for the next day, very early in the morning. I jerked off again right before bed and essentially passed out.

Copyright © 2023 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Wow 2
Although I do have first hand experience with some of these issues, I have not actually lived a life with them. Forgive me if I don’t get it exactly correct. It is fiction after all 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Toby is your Typical Horny Teenager , He’s Enjoying Life On His Terms as Well . I’m Sure He Will Be Great Doing A Hula Demo for His Parents and Other Guests at The Luau too 🌺

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..