Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

WHISPERS - 5. Chapter 5

Making each day the best, one day at a time.

Charlie came over for the ritual workout with dad and yoga meditation with mom. By that time he had become a permanent fixture in our house, and I in his. We called Myra almost every day and he spent the night almost every night. Sex with Charlie was just a given. Every chance we had we were doing something to do with a dick.

”Hey Mom, do you know if dad is around. I didn’t find him in any of his usual places.”

” He had to run into town for something, he said he’d be right back. Do you need something?” She was offering to help if I needed it, but her tone was more passive than urgent or concern.

”No, I just felt like talking to him. I guess I will go see what Charlie is up to.” Mom didn’t say anything and I just went out the back door over to Charlie’s house. The door was always unlocked so I went right in. Nobody answered when I called out, still I made my way to Charlie’s room. It’s funny, I always got rock hard when I’d go up the stairs in Charlie’s house. I smelled him all through the house but it really got t distinct as I’d get closer to his room. I had, at times, gone into his room and jerked off when I was bored even though they weren’t home. I was thinking about doing it that day as well

I had found his dirty underwear at the foot of his bed, there was always at least one pair there. Like always, I put them to my nose and breathed in his alluring scent. I lay down on his bed with his underwear on my face to commence a quickie session. Just as I got my zipper down I got ripped out from my fantasy world. “Ha, I thought I would find you here like that.”

Charlie jumped up on the bed as I tried hiding his underwear. “You are such a naughty boy. I wish we had time for this, you looked so sexy with my dirty underwear on your face.” I whacked his stomach with the back of my hand, I couldn’t choose a spot, I was just willing to give a semi strike to anything In firing range. “But we don’t have time for Checkers, because everybody is at your house waiting for us.”

By that point Charlie was dragging me off the bed, “What are you talking about? Why is ‘everybody’ at my house, and who is everybody?”

”Just c’mon, you’ll see. Or maybe you won’t…..” He started chuckling.

”Ha ha, you’re a very funny guy.” I did think it was funny too though.

Well, to be honest, I guess I had lost track of the days, I learned later that it happens with the blind from time to time. There’s even a name for it, Non 24. I personally judge the rough time of the day by the temperature morning to afternoon and throughout the day. It also helps to listen to the sounds of the world as it wakes up and gets busy with the day. What happens every now and then is I get stagnant without activities for a couple of days. Not leaving the house will mess with tracking the time. I had been off that day because I totally forgot my own birthday.

Charlie was right, everyone was there. Apparently when I walked out of our back door, I had literally walked right past all the tables, and a party tent as well. Mom and dad, Ann and Charlie, Mrs Jenkins and her daughter Lisa whose in college, Grady and his grandson, Even Myra and her parents. “Wow, I can’t believe you guys did all of this. It smells amazing. I love you guys.” I was truly touched, I even had a tear escape down my cheek.

After we all ate lunch, and had cake, they decided to give me presents. Grady got me a backpack for school; Myra gave me a type of small typewriter that makes braille, so I can take notes at school, I thought that was an amazing gift; Mrs Jenkins and her daughter explained their gift. Lisa,was studying to be some kind of assistant for the blind, or something like that . She and her mom were going to be my advocate at the school. They got me my books that I needed in braille. They helped me with navigating my tasks at the school. We counted steps, listened for sounds of the building, and of course smells. It helped finding my classrooms, bathrooms and the cafeteria. So I can function on my own without depending on Charlie or anyone else, their gift was very valuable to me. Mom and dad got me a special cell phone that has braille on the screen to find simple functions and then it would speak to me. I could either use a small keyboard to type whatever I want or just say commands. From my understanding I can pretty much do whatever everyone else does, with maybe a few more steps. It was also good for recording lessons during class. Not to mention I could call for help from anyone, including an Uber. The craziest present was from Charlie, of course. It started with Ann giving me a helmet, “What in the world? Thank you, but why do I need this?”

Charlie spoke in a loud voice so everyone could hear. “Ok, well, that day at the sports store I purchased something for the two of us. Well, and anybody else who wants to use it, of course. It is something that will take some practice, and a whole lot of trust.” Everyone chuckled pretty good at the last bit. Charlie took my hand and guided me to a spot where he placed my hand on something.

From there I moved my hands around until I realized what it was. A huge, puzzled smile covered my face “You got me, a bicycle?”

”Ah, not just any bike. This one here is called a trike, because it has one wheel in the front and two in the back. But, there’s more, this particular one is also called a tandem bike, because it has two riders. The one in front, that’s me, does the steering, braking, and pedaling, The one in the back, that’s you, has to pedal as well, and hold on for dear life. I knew how proud he must have felt, and everyone enjoyed listening to his explanation. I knew Charlie was right beside me, so I turned and pulled him into a tight hug

I couldn’t help but get tears. “You are such an amazing friend and an amazing human. I can’t believe the things you do for me sometimes. Thank you for being my best friend!”

Charlie whispered in my ear, ”I will always protect you Toby. Don’t you know, I love you?” I just squeezed him tighter.

Af that point I don’t think anyone heard what he said, but they knew how we felt. Everyone else came to join in the hugging. They made it the best birthday ever in my entire life. So many of them had tears of joy as they kissed my face, including Myra, who gave me my very first kiss with a girl, right in front of everyone. It was sweet and even delicious.

That night Charlie and I practiced riding the bike. It was easier than I thought it would be, but frightening as hell. I don’t think I was as frightened than my mother. I heard her screech several times. All in all we did very well communicating combined with executing the maneuvers. I couldn’t wait to ride it to school.

That night I decided I would show Charlie how grateful I was by doing something rare. While he was grinding his butt on my dick I took his dick in my mouth at the same time. I even swallowed as we orgasmed together. Even through to the second one.

Copyright © 2023 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 10
Although I do have first hand experience with some of these issues, I have not actually lived a life with them. Forgive me if I don’t get it exactly correct. It is fiction after all 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Toby was given a very wonderful birthday party , Showered with all types of gifts for school. He was most excited about the Special Tandem Bicycle Charlie gave Him , They celebrated privately after the party was over 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Why do I get the feeling there's another shoe to drop???

Will Toby come to the realization that he loves Charlie in the same way?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..