Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

WHISPERS - 3. Chapter 3

AVIVAMIENTO

I, unfortunately, learned a new form of paranoia after my little encounter in Charlie’s room. On one hand it was the most intense feeling that I couldn’t ever imagined possible. The other hand is filled with the most intense feelings of regret that I couldn’t have believed possible. What I have been most grateful for in the last few days is that we haven’t talked about it, we haven’t mentioned checkers, and we haven’t gotten the tin pic’s out. It’s like it never happened at all.

What I have done is beat my poor penis into a sorry limp unresponsive floppy piece of meat. I couldn’t get another erection from it even if I begged. My mom scared the heck out of me before lunch today. She was concerned about the way I was walking. I couldn’t tell her that my dick was so sore from jerking off that even my underwear irritated it. “Mom, I’m fine, I think I just have gas.” So I had to push out a fart to make her believe it. I worried that I might poop my pants trying to get it out, then thought it would be worth it to stay away from the truth.

”Toby, your dad and I need to go to his parents house and I would prefer you stay behind. I thought maybe Charlie’s mom would be willing to let you stay there for a few days. Or, you could go to Mrs Jenkins if you prefer.” Mom knows how much I love her, but she also knows that I am growing up and would prefer to be with my friends.

” I would prefer Charlie’s but if they are busy Mrs Jenkins would be fine.” Fingers crossed behind my back.

Charlie came over before my parents left. Mom gave him a list of emergency contacts and medical permission to give to his mother. Dad gave us the no party’s and didn’t destroy anything talk. After that they were out the door. “What do you want to do now Toby? Do you want to go for a walk? Or do you just wanna hang out here for a while?”

”Do you think girls will feel like that when we finally get to be with one?” I couldn’t help myself.

Charlie took a deep breath. “I hope so, but I hope that it will be without all the regrets.” He plopped down on the couch and I sat on dad’s chair across from him.

”Yes, that’s exactly right. But, you and I are good though, still friends, right?” I needed to give him the opportunity to say no if that’s how he felt.

”Dude, you are my boy, brother even. Nothing can stop that. But, I will be honest, it kinda freaked me out. But” I could sense what he was about to say. “That didn’t stop me from JACKING about 15 times a day afterwards. I think it might not be functional by the time a girl wants to touch it.” I spit into a hard laugh. We were definitely best friends still.

“Man, my mom asked me why I was walking funny, I almost crapped my pants trying to push a fart out so she’d think it was gas. No way I could tell her I beat my dick to death.” Our laughing fit continued.

We decided to go outside and I suggested we go to the far end of the woods where my dad built a tree house for me. I grabbed my walking stick and showed Charlie how I find the path through the trees. “Toby, I see it up ahead. I didn’t think it would be so big!”

”That’s what she said.” We cracked up. “I heard that in a movie and always wanted to use that line.”

”So, I need you to do me a favor. I hate spiders and I need you to go up to kill any you can find. There’s usually a couple that dad kills before I go up. Funny. I never questioned how he found them.” I feel like it was smacking me in the face the whole time.

Charlie was a champ and cleared the way. “Toby, this is so cool.”

As I got on the deck with Charlie he got behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his hair on the side of my face and his lips brush the edge of my ear. Softly he said, “I could live in a place like this. It’s beautiful. I wish you could see it.”

” I can tell you what I see. There’s an owl in a tree over there. A blue bird is calling for a mate. The trees are so high above that they give a perfect cool shade. There are Raspberry bushes over that way that offers up a sweet smell. It is beautiful to me too.” I laid my head back onto his shoulder, it felt good. “Let’s go in.”

I always need to be a little more cautious up there but I found my favorite chair and Charlie pulled one up next to me. “So, Toby, I think I want to play checkers if you want to. I would king you right away if you want.” I could tell he was nervous asking, but he was determined to see if I would be willing.

”Yeah, ok, we have plenty of time to mess around.” I was hard before we even got to the treehouse, I’m no dummy.

Charlie ran a hand over my chest and I put my hands behind my head. That hand went from deep across my side to deep on the other side. Each time it moved a little lower and side to side. “You have a great body, will you teach me how to get mine like that?”

”I will like that, we’ll start tomorrow morning.” His hand was now at the top of my pants.

”Perfect.” With a tug Charlie had my belt undone, and with one more tug the top button gave way. I couldn’t help but take in a sharp breath when his hand grabbed onto my dick through my underwear. That’s when he got on his knees between my legs. He hiked my shirt up to my chest and started kissing my stomach, but I held my breath when he sucked one of my nipples. Over and over he increased his suction making it hard. I had to gasp as he switched to the other side. My nose dropped down into his soft hair and I could smell strawberries.

Not sure if I was relieved when he started kissing his way back down but I got a huge shock when he started tonguing my belly button. While doing all that he managed to scoot my pants down under my balls. His chest constantly rubbed over my aching erection. I wanted to beg him to get to it, but I didn’t want it to stop.

When Charlie started making the front of my underwear wet with his spit, I was grateful for jerking off as much as I did. Otherwise, I would have made a mess in my underwear right then. As he worked on soaking my underwear around my balls he started pulling them down to hook them under my my balls. I found my voice, “King me.”

King me he did, with a vengeance. He felt like he was making up for all those days we didn’t do this. Why did I feel so guilty after the last time when this is the best feeling I have ever had. I wanted nothing more than to have him suck out my sperm. At the pace he was using it wouldn’t take long. For a moment he pulled his mouth off and stroked up and down twice, I hissed “Suck it hard.”

You bet he obeyed as he I felt the first blast into his mouth. “Don’t stop” I gasped. I didn’t have to worry, he wasn’t about to stop yet. He would keep going until I beg him to stop.

I finally had to push his head off of it and he stood in time to shoot his sperm on my lips. Of course I let some get in my mouth, but the magic was over for me.

We continued to roam around until we were hungry and headed back to his house. “Charlie, I am curious about the games you play, it doesn’t sound like something I could do, but I would like to hear what you do.”

””Yeah I would like that. Plus, I have something I think you might be interested in. Something that I thought would be perfect for you.” I swear, Charlie had a magic for sparking a curiosity in me.

We reached his house before I could start a line of questions about what it could be. His mother, Ann, had a very strong Alto voice and kind heart as well. She prepared sandwiches for us before we arrived. Charlie carried mine so I could concentrate on learning to navigate through their home.

I sat at Charlie’s desk while eating the sandwich and chips. Charlie was busy eating while preparing his game. I heard a snappy tune he said was the game. As the game progressed I heard a pattern in the sounds. Charlie was very good at describing what was happening as the sounds continued. I started sharing what I thought would happen based on the patterns. “I have an idea Toby, give me your hand, sit between my legs in front of me. Put your hands on mine to start and feel how I use the controller.” We continued like that for a while.

”Now hold the controller, move your thumbs over the buttons. Those move your character forward backwards, those make it jump hit and punch.” He repeated the process several times.

” I feel the differences in the edges of the buttons, that’ll help a lot.” As we discussed the basics of how to use the buttons, Charlie started to explain how to use them as a combination move. We even went back to me feeling his movements while he played.

With each new explanation I heard more details in the patterns. “Ok Toby, let’s see what happens.” I liked that he didn’t have to explain what he meant by the word see. He meant it in the exact way I use it, which is learning the results or outcome from a certain action.

What we saw was quite remarkable. Although it didn’t last as long as Charlie, I got much farther than either of us imagined I would. Charlie was both cheering me on and giving me instructional cues. We played like that for hours. Ann had to come up to see what all the commotion was about and wound up watching for quite some time. “Toby! You are such an incredible young man, I hope to be able to see you grow into a remarkable man. Well, I am trying to say, that I would like to be witness, no, watch?”

”Ann, it’s alright I know exactly what you mean and I even use it that way.” Charlie and I chuckled until I heard Ann break and chuckle with us.

After dinner Ann said it would be fine to let us stay the night at my house. I said I had books and stuff with braille I wanted to show Charlie. Like two minds functioning as one Charlie talked about the checker board and how he noticed some of my books hac the printed words with the braille together. “They do? I didn’t know that. No wonder dad was able to read stories to me. Fascinating.”

After Charlie grabbed what he wanted to take with him to sleep at my house. We got chatty, the whole walk over, about the gaming experience. I was happy to share that with him and also curious if there were other games that I might be able to figure out.

Once we were in the house we grabbed some of the snacks my mom bought for us and headed for my room. “Now Toby, I think we should play a new game of checkers. I haven’t tried it yet, but my cousin sent this to me in the mail and he says it feels exactly like a vagina when he puts his dick in it.”

”Dude, he sent you the thing he puts his dick in? Isn’t that kinda gross?” I was mostly joking because I knew I would do it regardless, but since I didn’t know his cousin it did come with reservations.

”No stupid, he sent a new one. He said he likes to let it sit in the sink with warm water before he uses it.” We went in the bathroom and while I peed Charlie took care of the thing. While Charlie peed I reached into the sink and felt the thing.

”This feels so weird, it’s like a tube with squishy stuff inside.” As I said it I understood the whole process, makes sense.

”It’s called a flesh light because it’s like a flashlight.”

”What exactly is a flashlight?” I had heard of it but never understood what it was for.

”Ooo, tough one Toby. Let’s see.” After he pondered what to say he continued. “You know how the sun feels when it is shining, how warm it feels? Well it has another purpose, it makes our eyes able to determine details about things all around us without touching them. But, when it’s night time and it’s colder we have very little information we can figure out because there isn’t any light. That’s when we use a flashlight that we can see what we point it at. I actually think you are lucky in that way. You wouldn’t have to do anything differently if there is light or no light. That’s a big advantage.”

”Charlie. I like the way you explain these things, Even though I will never be able to fully understand what you’re saying I can understand what I can’t do like you, but what I can do that you can’t.” Charlie went to get the flesh light.

”My cousin, Tim, he sent these packets that they call lube, it makes it slippery, I even tried it just in my hand and it works amazing. He puts it in the tube and moves around real good. We should try it on you first. But we should both take our clothes off.” I practically ripped my clothes off my body so we could get to it. I am going to kneel in front of you and hold it while you push and pull your dick in and out.”

Charlie held the flesh light and my rapidly hardening dick to line them up. The moment the end pressed into the thing I moaned. I felt amazing, warm tight and slippery. My natural reaction was to push all the way in. Automatically I began moving in and out as if it was the most natural thing to do. At first I could feel the air as it slid out the end. But it didn’t take me long to realize Charlie had lined his mouth up to the end so he could get my dick in his mouth as it came out of the tube. It didn’t take a genius to know that the Charlie had learned to really like sucking my dick. I definitely don’t have that much interest in sucking his dick. It wasn’t bad or gross. Nothing like that. I think I just an naturally more curious about women. I do, however, like what he does to my dick. It’s like teaching me what to expect from a woman. It’s good and I will want more I am sure.

Charlie is really learning to control how far he can get me without letting me finish. It is disappointing and thrilling at the same time. Over and over, right up to that moment and he stopped. Then when he wanted to switch I took control over the rhythm. The only thing I wasn’t sure about was whether I would let it go in my mouth or not. Instead I started pulling on his balls and rubbing that whole space behind his balls. I began to realize that I was triggering something in him to thrust back and forth to almost get my fingers to touch his butthole. I have touched my own many times to be sure I had wiped it clean. I know what it feels like when it is and is not clean. As Charlie became more determined I found his to be very clean. Even as I slid a finger in and out of it, it was never muddy. What I can’t explain is why I did what I did next. Never would I have ever thought of such a thing until that very moment, but I turned Charlie around the other way and planted my face firmly into his buttcheeks. Without even a moment of hesitation I found my tongue digging deep into his pucker. It was amazing to hear him whimpering and thrusting into my tongue. I had lost control over his impending orgasm and felt his hole spasm as he shot his stuff.

The best part about Charlie was his determination to be sure I got my full enjoyment even after he had finished himself. He put the tube aside and sucked my dick as hard as he could. His mouth was begging to taste it. At that point it wasn’t going to be very long, I needed to finish soon. I focused on the warmth in his mouth and the tightness when it was forced into his throat. Just two more times and the first shot went right down his throat. And in true Charlie fashion he just kept going like he would never stop.

Copyright © 2023 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 10
Although I do have first hand experience with some of these issues, I have not actually lived a life with them. Forgive me if I don’t get it exactly correct. It is fiction after all 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Charlie and Toby got past the regrets part and both are into trying new things.  While I had some worries that Charlie was taking advantage of a naive blind kid, that worry was assuaged when Toby started eating out Charlie's ass. Toby and Charlie have much more to explore and Charlie does seem to explain the visual world in ways Toby appreciates.

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Love 4
Link to comment

There can be no doubt that Charlie is moving over to the gay side of life, will it last one wonders. Toby it would seem is a not too reluctant passenger on the voyage of discovery...

Edited by drsawzall
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..