Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

WHISPERS - 4. Chapter 4

Fall, time when the world becomes colder as time moves closer to the inevitable.

As the first signs of consciousness emerged, I listened to deep long breaths directly behind my ear Next, the the long warmth enveloped along my whole backside, which connected to the arm holding my chest. I knew right away that the smell of strawberries mixed with Polo and teenage locker room, belonged to Charlie. It seemed strange to feel so safe and content nestled up to my best buddy. Yet, it was pulling me back into the dreamworld so easily. At least until it was broken by Charlie whispering in his sleep.

”Don’t worry Toby, I will always protect you…. Don’t you know? Because, I love you.” Charlie kissed the back of my ear

Love, he clearly said Love. I wanted to interpret it as. ‘You’re my best friend. Of course I love you’. That wasn’t what I heard though, it was the same way my dad nestled up to my mom professing his ever lasting love. Even though I had suspected he might be getting too attached, I confess I didn’t want the practice sessions to end. My stomach flipped and my bones turned cold. Until Charlie grabbed the the bone needing the most attention.

How could I stop that? I wake up every morning with that thing forcing me to take control of it, but this time I don’t have to be the one who has to do the work. It was probably very selfish of me, to lay on my back and feign sleep. Oh sure, I am dreaming and don’t have a clue what anyone will be doing to my dick. Any argument I had with myself was squashed with ’He wants to do it, I’m not forcing him’.

Charlies fingers found the few inches of angry throbbing dick sticking out of the top of the elastic of my underwear. They squeezed so tight and pulled hard as a massive pulse fought against his hand. I was very curious how long it would take him to start sucking on it, and not to mention, how long it would take me to fill his mouth with sperm. One movement after another guided his mouth closer to his prize. I told myself Charlie wanted to start his day with a full stomach.

From experience, I knew I was leaking a vast amount of the clear sticky stuff. Charlie found out quickly just how much I wanted him to suck on it. My breath stopped when Charlie took so much so fast that he gagged on it. I know I leaked even more after that. Each thrust into his throat he’d gag less and he’d suck harder. I could feel the rhythm of his hand stroking himself as he used his other hand with his mouth to pull me over the top. My legs started twitching, my hands gripped the sheets and my back arched as I got closer and closer to my orgasm. I knew he wasn’t going to give up now, plus I knew he wouldn’t stop even after he swallowed it all. Just knowing that he wouldn’t stop after I had finished, made me shoot over and over as Charlie didn’t even slow down.

I thrashed and moaned as Charlie continued his pace, he just wouldn’t stop. I realized, I was just as hard as before I shot off in his mouth. His hands and mouth worked harder than before. I could tell it was working, he could tell it was working. My mind was still in shock as Charlie started suckling on the sperm coming from my manhood. I wasn’t sure if he would stop now or not, he was still stroking himself. Charlie wasn’t sucking at this point as much as suckling on my dick. Shockingly, it was enough to keep my dick hard. I don’t know if I was relieved or disappointed when Charlie let go of my very used penis and backed off.

Interestingly, it became pretty obvious Charlie had been getting close and wanted to shoot it on my face again. He practically jumped up to straddle my stomach and aimed it at me. I expected to be covered in any second. I wasn’t.

Charlie blew my mind when he managed to get my very erect and used penis inside his butthole. Everything else he’s done, no longer compared to the warmth and grip from his butthole. I couldn’t tell if he was moving up and down on it, or if I was thrusting in and out of him. I bet it was both. The moment I felt his sperm spray on my face, I knew I was filling him with whatever I had left in me.

”Oh My God! Oh my god, holy cow. Oh my god.” I couldn’t form a tangible thought.

Charlie laid forward onto me and whispered in my ear. “Did you like that?”

”Oh my god, that, was, incredible.” I still couldn’t catch my breath.

That was how we fell asleep again, my dick still semi hard buried deep in his butt. And, it was also the way we woke up. I almost thought he would force me to do it again, but I didn’t think I could do much even if he tried. After we rolled out of bed and took turns using the bathroom we marched over to his house. Ann had made us breakfast that was very delicious. We horsed around with video games for a while but decided it was too gorgeous outside to be cooped up all day playing video games “Hey Charlie, let’s see if my mom is willing to take us in town. We could go to the park or something.”

I didn’t really have an opinion one way or the other. I probably walked around the town with my parents a handful of times. Mostly, we went to specific destinations for events and stuff. The mall isn’t near downtown and that’s where we usually shopped.

Ann said she wanted to go to the hardware store so it was a good idea. After we got out of the car, I felt nervous, there was a lot of people and cars that I wasn’t sure about. Charlie took my hand and leaned into my ear, “Don’t worry Toby, I’ll always protect you.”

We walked around while never letting go of my hand. When we needed to get out of someone’s way, I would be pulled close to him, there was even a few times he moved me directly in front of him. I trusted him to keep me safe no matter what was happening and it calmed me. Honestly, I even found it funny as I began predicting the footsteps and smells moving around us. Charlie described everything in a way that I could understand. From the people who can’t drive very well, to the girls watching the boys go by, then the boys drooling over the girls and some of them even drooling over the other boys. He was very gifted to see things that way. We went to a sports store and Charlie had me try on helmets which we laughed about. Even though I can’t see the faces of anyone, didn’t stop me from feeling rediculous with it on. We lifted some of the weights on display and I sensed someone coming close. Whoever it was smelled like flowers in a cool meadow. A soft hand took mine and a sweet voice spoke close to me. “Toby? I knew it was you, It’s Myra, you and your parents came to my parents pool party. You and I played around on the rafts, do you remember?”

”Yes. Myra. I remember. That was a good time. Hey Myra, this goofy guy is my best friend Charlie.” The two said hi.

”Toby. I hope I see you in school next month, I am putting a piece of paper in your pocket with my phone number on it. Give me a call and we could go to a movie or something.” She kissed my cheek just as she walked away.

”You low down dirty dog. You been holding out on me. You didn’t tell me you started a harem.” Charlie put me in a playful headlock. “That girl is as pretty as they get. There will be some jealous guy’s if they see the two of you together. Me included.”

Him included. Because I am with a pretty girl that he would like, or because she’s with me? I thought I didn’t even need to ask, I knew the truth whether he admitted it or not. “What would I do with a pretty girl when I have my best friend around?”

We chuckled as he took my hand and lead us back to the car. We stood next to it talking about what I sensed around the town square and what he sees. “Toby, Myra is across the street walking with some other girls. She keeps looking at you. She’s practically directly behind you now, and, and she definitely just looked at your butt.”

I thought I would be both funny and cute, I turned around quickly and raised my hand in the air. Then I shouted, “Hi Myra!” I heard her friends giggling then she shouted back, “Call me Toby!”

Charlie told me when they were out of sight, only seconds before his mom called from the sidewalk, “Come on boys, let’s get something to eat.”

Charlie took my hand and led me to a door of a restaurant. Inside was very busy and Charlie told me to hold onto his shirt behind him as we walked through the crowd to a table. It was a bit chaotic until I let myself focus. I sensed the direction of the kitchen, the sounds of the chatter at each table, the front door, it all moved in a very distinct pattern. Charlie helped me pick out what I would want from the menu and the two of them were chatting and laughing about my new harem. I will cherish that day for eternity.

After we got back, Charlie convinced his mom that we should stay at my house, you know, since I would be more comfortable. Plus, she’s just next door if we needed her. I knew what was up. He wasn’t fooling me, but then again, I was definitely interested in trying that new thing again.

We were upstairs when I suggested games or books or something. Charlie yawned, “”If you don’t mind. I’m really tired. Can we just go to bed?”

”Yeah. I’m tired too.” I was only too eager to play along with his plans. I stripped down to my underwear and crawled in my bed. After about 10 minutes Charlie said his back ached and asked if I would straddle his legs so I could massage his back. I could tell he was rolling onto his stomach. “Toby, why don’t you just take your shorts off, I don’t want them to scratch my legs.”

That boy made me smile with his rediculous excuses, but rather than argue I did as he asked. I guessed he already knew how hard my dick was so no need to hide it. I found out very quickly that every time I leaned forward to rub his shoulders, the tip of my dick pushed between his buttcheeks. He wasn’t wearing underwear either. With that discovery, I intentionally pushed more each time. That’s how I discovered that he had something on it which made it slippery. That was definitely an invitation I wouldn’t ignore. The next time I used more leverage to get my dick to push into his butthole. It was so tight and yet inviting. I had to move into a rhythm with Charlie as he started pushing back on it. Talk about my mind exploding. I turned into a caged animal fighting to get set free. There wasn’t a steady rhythm anymore, it wasn’t just in then back. It was slamming in, eeking back, grinding deep, pulling out. Slamming in, two or three thrust while sneaking a deep one or two, then uncontrollably hard full slamming. Grabbing his hips, then his shoulders, pulling his hair, kissing his mouth sucking his neck, fast and slow. I couldn’t speak, and I certainly couldn’t warn him. I just started blasting inside of his butt. In my defense, he had taught me how good it feels to keep going after I do it. So, I kept going.

”Toby, let me roll over. Oh yeah that’s better. Okay, now keep going.” Charlie held his knees back and I grabbed his dick while I continued to destroy his butthole. I could feel his dick pulsing harder and harder as I started losing control of myself again. Somehow I managed to keep doing something with his dick while going crazy in his butt. As soon as I felt his semen spraying I orgasmed again. Deeply grinding it all up inside of his guts.

Almost immediately after, I passed out on top of Charlie while still firmly planted deep inside of his big muscle butt. No surprise when I had to pee, and found it still up his butt. I wanted to just let it fill him up with my pee, he’d probably let me. But. I pulled out and went to the bathroom properly .

The morning was an exact repeat of the morning before. The boy was trying his best to take away any chance of me having children. At that pace I wasn’t far from it. We got up bathed and cleaned like crazy to hide any evidence from my parents.

Charlie went home shortly after my parents got home and left us to talk about all the things we did while separated.

The next day my parents asked Charlie and his mom to dinner at our house. It was wonderful to have such lively conversations and great food. I took the time to introduce the idea of going to public school. When my parents pressed to know why the sudden interest. Charlie told them the whole story. I felt my face get very hot. I couldn’t believe he told my parents about Myra. But Charlie took it one more step, “Don’t worry, I will always protect Toby, we will just have to get matching schedules.”

Those were the magic words. The planning began right away to go to public school.

Copyright © 2023 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 10
Although I do have first hand experience with some of these issues, I have not actually lived a life with them. Forgive me if I don’t get it exactly correct. It is fiction after all 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..