Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

WHISPERS - 2. Chapter 2

Brotherhood of Man 101

Charlie came by the next morning to let me know he would be gone for a couple of days with his mother. They needed to do some shopping and visit family. He checked to see if we would be here when they came back, to which mom yelled from the kitchen that we look forward to seeing him when they get back.

Suddenly, every time I heard a car drive by I would stop to see if it was Charlie back from his trip. After two days of waiting, he finally knocked on the front door. I practically ran to the door. As I got there I tried to act like I wasn’t waiting for him for two days. When I heard him say “Hey Toby”, I said, “Oh hey Charlie, what’s up? Do you want to come in?” On the inside I was laughing at myself.

As Charlie came in I heard my mom saying Hi to Charlie, “Mom, we’re going up to my room.” And we bound up the stairs like two wild animals.

”Ok Toby, sit on the bed with your palms up and together in front of you.” After I understood that he was going to give me something, I did as he asked. Charlie put a box about 8 x 10 inches by six inches tall in my hands. “Ok slowly open the box.”

Seriously, I couldn’t imagine what it would be. It felt like more lids, like metal lids stacked up, I thought about my grandmother’s Russian dolls. “What is it?”

”Here, let me help.” Charlie took the box from me and handed back one of the metal, ‘Plates’, they were metal plates, not lids. As I ran my fingers over it I suddenly stopped. “Is, is that you?”

”YES! Oh my goodness, that is truly AMAZING.” He hugged me quickly. ”It’s called a Tin Type, They were common in the 1800’s or something. Here, try this one.”

This one was much more complicated, “I think, it’s a, tent in the woods?”

”Yes, wow, you are crazy amazing.” Charlie chuckled. “Try this one.“

After about 5 seconds I stopped. I couldn’t help but smile. I whispered, “is this, a naked woman?”

Charlie put his mouth by my ear and hissed “”Yes, you will want to keep these private.”

He handed me another one. I had no idea what it was. Charlie whispered in my ear. “This is the prize all men seek, this is a girls vagina between her legs. This one is as if you had your face right in front of it. Give me your finger. This is the outter edges by her legs. This is the lips they call them, and this, well, it’s the hole, where you put your penis in. It would feel like this.” Charlie slid my finger into his warm wet mouth.

I shuddered, “Oh my Lord, that made my penis so stiff. Wow!”

”Me too Toby. It makes me happy to help you like this. Kinda turns me on or something.” After a bit of the giggling fits we went through the rest, two horny boys talking about girls. One of them he explained were the nipples on breasts.

Charlie mumbled next to me. “Even though I can see pictures, I got a set of these for myself. Last night I closed eyes and pretended I was you. I felt all the details with my fingers while rubbing my dick.” Charlie leaned in to whisper in my ear so close that his lips brushed against it as he spoke, “I even licked them right before I finished.”

“I almost finished in my pants just now.” I whispered back into Charlie’s ear.

Then he whispered back, “Me too.” We got a serious case of giggles then

”We gotta do something else now. Do you want to play checkers?” Charlie and I Laughed so hard our stomachs ached.

I got my checker board out and Charlie kept laughing. Yet he was amazed by it. He noticed the squares you don’t use were raised and it made so the chips are secured in a squares you do use. One set of chips (black) had large raised stars and the others (red) were large raised hearts. They click together when you king the opponent’s chips. Better still, I beat him 2 out of three games.

”You told me before that you read, how do you do that?” Funny, I never imagined that it would be different from anyone else, but then I knew it had to be somehow. So I handed him one of my favorite books. “Oh, I’ve heard about this before, it makes sense now. These bumps are called Braille I think.”

”Are you able to read Braille Charlie?”

”Actually, no I don’t know what each one means. But I think it’s very cool that you can.”

The next morning Charlie asked my mom and dad if I could spend the day at his house. They didn’t have a problem with it at all. After meeting his mom we went to his room. “Did you enjoy playing with your new checkers last night?”

After almost cracking up I said, “Charlie, they are one of the best presents I have ever gotten. I, uh, hm, beat myself at checkers twice last night and once this morning.” We got the giggles after that description and they wouldn’t stop.

He whispered beside my ear, “did you lick them?”

I got right beside his ear, “Oh God yes.” His hair smelled like strawberries and tickled my lips as I spoke.

”How about we play checkers now?” He really wasn’t asking because he was already putting his tin types between us. He took my hand and began rubbing over the breast’s with the nipples. Then together we traced over the vagina, following every line and digging between them. When his finger found the hole I put it in my mouth and Charlie groaned. “That’s better than I imagined.” He leaned closer to me again, “Do you want to lick my picture? I don’t mind.”

Charlie held the vagina up while I licked it. I could taste where he must’ve been licking it last night. I took the picture from him. Then I held it just over my very hard dick. “Your turn to lick it now.” I reached behind his neck and pulled him into it. I heard him moan as he licked over the whole thing even where my fingers held the edge. “Wow. Hey Charlie, I am just curious, is your penis like mine?”

”Probably, but they can be different sizes and stuff. I would never do this for any other guy on this planet. But, I will let you, see, for yourself.” He grabbed my hand and placed it on the zipper of his jeans. It was very hard and throbbing as I traced my fingers around and over it. My fingers moved deep under his balls and held everything firmly. Charlie moaned as his dick continued to throb. “Hold on a second, you should see it better like this.” His zipper came down and then he yanked both his pants and underwear down below his balls.

I thought his dick was hot to the touch inside his pants, but it was on fire when I wrapped my hand around his bare flesh. I used one to stroke the shaft and the other to play with his balls. It spasmed over and over again as he breathed heavily. Charlie leaned in and whispered right beside my ear. “You can lick it if you want.”

With his hand on the back of my neck, my lips found the head of his dick as I let it go all the way into the back of my throat. The silkiness of his skin on my tongue and the muskiness of his scent in the light dusting of pubes was absolutely intoxicating. As I became hungry for more Charlie thrust into my mouth and immediately pulled me off. “Wait, I want to, seeeee, yours before it’s too late.”

Charlie felt all around the edges of mine as he worked quickly to release it from my pants. In less time than I can count he pressed my whole dick in mouth until I heard, and felt, him gag. Several times in a row, in fact. I tried to stop him before it was too late, but he wouldn’t stop pushing my hands away. I involuntarily arched my back as I gave myself to his hot sloshing mouth demanding my dick for more. His breathing was heavy through his nostrils as my flood filled his mouth. I was thrust forward and back in heavy convulsions as he continued to suck on my ever flowing orgasm. Gradually, so slowly, he continued to suckle on my deflating erection. I had no desire to make him stop. In fact, I hoped he never would.

Copyright © 2023 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Wow 3
Although I do have first hand experience with some of these issues, I have not actually lived a life with them. Forgive me if I don’t get it exactly correct. It is fiction after all 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It seems like these two are what, 13, or 14 years old? The perfect age imo.  I love how Charlie senses Toby’s needs even before Toby does and acts to fulfill those needs almost on instinct. That is a golden heart. A rare find in a friend anymore. I wish people were more like that.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 10/31/2023 at 3:53 PM, SilentandBroken said:

It seems like these two are what, 13, or 14 years old? The perfect age imo.  I love how Charlie senses Toby’s needs even before Toby does and acts to fulfill those needs almost on instinct. That is a golden heart. A rare find in a friend anymore. I wish people were more like that.

Could not say it any better than this!!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..