Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

WHISPERS - 9. Chapter 9

Grownups have grownup words, not just cursing.

Going from the house and driving an hour is usually about all I can take. But the roar of jets at the airport, and the confusion of my parents trying to park the car in the right place for long term, kept things quite interesting for me. Mom was so worried about losing me in the crowd that I had to finally make her realize she is able to see me. We each had a bag to pull, so dad had clipped a strap to his waist band and the other end to mine. That was more for mom’s sanity than anything else. I can hear dad’s shoes and especially mom’s fancy shoes, clickity clack, that would normally be enough for me to follow.

I did, however, concede to use a walking stick for the blind. They explained to me before that everyone can tell I am blind when I have it, that’s exactly what I don’t like. However, it helps me find obstacles, and if (by chance) I hit someone with it, they automatically forgive me for it. One time a person refused to move, so I gave them a pretty good whack “Oops, sorry, I’m blind.” I also wanted to say ‘and you’re stupid’.

Finally on the plane after walking forever, even with mom stopping constantly to go pee. I had to ask dad if there were really that many bathrooms, or if mom was peeing in a corner somewhere. He just said he wasn’t really sure, while chuckling. My parents wedged me into a seat between them until I insisted on getting the isle seat. “Please, let me breathe.” Honestly though, I didn’t find the flight so bad. A little bumpy and the pressure was weird, but at least I.could get up to find a bathroom. Another older kid was waiting in line for the bathroom and was kind enough to explain what was going on. That kid was nice and kept trying to make conversation. He rambled on, “I mostly just wanted to stand up and stretch. I figured I could pee while I’m at it. Have you flown before?”

”No this is my first time. I don’t mind it except the pressure is a bit much. I had to get away from my parents for even just 10 minutes. Having to go pee was the perfect excuse. Hi, I’m Toby, by the way “

”Good to meet you Toby, I’m Jake. Listen, I think I am next. Honestly, these bathrooms are hard to figure out even with sight, they don’t but any switches or levers where you would think they should be. I’m just saying since we’re both just peeing. You know,I am willing to share.” I figured it was strange. He sounded like just another average kid who was trying to help, or he might be a pervert. I thought, to myself, that could be fun and I probably shouldn’t throw stones.

”You know what Jake. I know when to except help when it’s offered. I would hate to get trapped in there and make a scene because I don’t know how to work anything.“ That really would be horrible.

”Ok, give me your arm. I got the door open and there’s a tiny step up. That’s good.” I felt Jake press me in a little so he could get the door closed and then lock it. My knees were against something, my head was lightly banging on something over me “Ok Toby, you gotta turn a little. No, the other way. OW,, it’s alright (it’s just my foot.) Oh, that’s the other one.” I just started cracking up. Even with both of us laughing we continued to adjust.

”I hope we’re almost ready because I gotta get this out.” I hadn’t started peeing, I was just ready, but I could tell he was trying to do the same thing.

”That should be good.” I heard him say to me. As he started going. I started going. “No, wait.” Instead of telling me what to do, he did the right thing. He reached out and aimed my dick for me. It was interesting to me that when he was done peeing he didn’t try putting himself away.

Since I was still going I reached over. I played the sacrificial role, “I think at this point, it’s only fair.” He slightly chuckled, but didn’t protest. I felt him quickly getting erect, and then he started jacking me. The whole thing was so rushed in the tiny space, with parents waiting and all. It kinda added to the excitement and danger of being caught, made us both start shooting in less than one minute. After I let his dick go and was about to put mine away, he blocked me from moving, I imagine he thought he might not ever get another chance like this, so he pushed me against the wall and sucked my dick for about 2 minutes. Which coincidentally, under those stressful circumstances, was all I needed to give him a couple good shots in his throat.

The struggle for the sink and clean up my bad aim, was more like a comedy routine. We were laughing very hard just performing every task. That’s when I somehow unlocked the door sending us barreling out. I landed onto my knees and him wedging himself above trying to keep from falling on me. I was happy to hear that other people found it funny as well.

After we parted ways I continued in the general direction of the engine sound. I knew I was close to the seat I came from when I heard my dad, “you’re here son.” He guided my arm into the the seat. “How did it go?”

”It was fine, those bathrooms are really tiny. There was a kid who helped me figure out how to flush and get water to wash my hands. His name was Jake.” Dad sounded like he was about to fall asleep

“That’s good Toby, sounds like a good kid.” And he went silent. It wasn’t too long after that when I started feeling like I could use a nap.

Ironically, right after I woke up, the captain announced our decent for landing. The takeoff was exciting, but somehow the landing seemed like there were way too many things that could go wrong and fast. Clipped back up to dad, people pushing trying to get in the isle, then making our way through a hallway made out of planks or something. Dad had explained to me how it works but it still felt like it was going to fall apart. Then mom’s gotta pee every time we turn a corner. Apparently, everyone has trouble finding their own luggage, and it sounds like it’s a crapshoot whether you have the things you packed, or someone else’s. Then dragging the luggage up escalators, down long halls, till at some point dad figures out where the car rental place is. It’s all hurry up and wait, like now we wait for dad to make it through a line to fill out paperwork and pay. At some point we go into a large echoing garage to wait. Very exciting to say the least. When dad finally helped me up and into a backseat, he explained it was a Jeep and the sides are all open. I had to test it out and other than a couple big bars he was right. It definitely didn’t feel like either of my parents cars, I thought it felt stiff but zippy. I even told my dad that if I could ever get a car, I would want one of those.

The air was wonderful and the sun felt great. There were smells that I have never experienced before. Sweet and sharp, salty and tart. I loved them all. The closer we got to the ocean the cooler it got and the breezier it got. I could hear the rumbling of the water from far away. Dad announced when we were at our resort. After helping me out from the backseat, dad had me help pull the bags, thankfully without the leash. I followed their sounds to the registration and then to our two bedroom suite. Mom walked me through the entire suite two times and a third where she just called out to me from other rooms when I felt unsure. Otherwise, it seemed all pretty straightforward. Then we went onto our balcony. I didn’t need to toss any rocks over the railings to hear how high we were. I could hear the people far below. The clattering of dishes, splashing in a swimming pool maybe even two or three. Then the biggest sound was the ocean. It was soothing and mystifying to hear. I could tell it was absolutely enormous.

“Hey dad, remember that boat you rented to drive around the lake back home? Say if we were driving that across this ocean from one side to the other side, how long would it take, approximately of course?” There was a scoff from mom.

”Well, we will have to research that, but if I would have to guess, let’s see. That little boat doesn’t go nearly as fast as the ships and without the massive storms and giant waves that would sink us in a heartbeat? I would say at least a month or two?” My turn to scoff.

Just imagining what kind of discoveries a person like me would have, and I couldn’t help imagining what kind of dangers would go with it. We were all starving. Mom and dad took the time to feel our door number, it was large raised numbers. I even ran my hand over a couple others on the way to the elevator so I would know which direction I would need to go. At the elevator dad showed me a plaque on the opposite wall, aside from the raised letters and numbers I was shocked to find braille under each thing. The sign had numbers for the rooms and arrows in the directions to go. They must have known I wouldn’t be the only one to visit. They had braille in the elevators. It was also on a sign just opposite the elevator which gave directions to the lobby, food, pools (in and out), exercise. Literally just about everything I would need.

Before we managed to get to a restaurant in our resort, we were stopped by an older sounding man who introduced himself as the Manager of the whole resort. “I’m sorry to keep you, were you heading to get something to eat?”

Dad sounded slightly suspicious why the manager would be stopping us, “We are, it’s been a very long trip to get here, and then you throw in the jet lag.”

“Yes, of course. We understand how stressful it is for everyone who comes to visit us and how much more stressful it can be when you have additional difficulties. Am I right, young man, I bet your parents were about to make you feel smothered?” He had such a jovial voice I couldn’t help but be drawn to him.

”Yes Sir, I love them and am grateful they’re my parents, but if the trip had been just one more hour, I might have jumped from the plane.” Mom just told me to stop it.

”As you may know, you are not the only people we’ve had with this situation. So, we’d like to offer some assistance during your visit. This fine young man with me is William, and with your permission he is prepared to be your personal assistant, young man.” The manager patted my shoulder.

”Toby, my name is Toby.” I thought I should at least introduce myself.

William spoke with one of those voices you’d expect from a beachbum surfer dude. “Nice to meet you Toby, just call me Billy, that’s what my friends call me.”

My dad cleared his throat, “Excuse me, how much will his service cost?”

”No no Mr Martin, this is completely free for you. In fact, Toby can eat whatever he wants and partake in any of the events while at the resort completely free. Here you go Toby. I believe you’ll find the words, Free Pass in braille on the card.” We were all surprised at how gracious this all was. “Additionally, William will be staying in the rooms adjacent to yours, He moved in just as you arrived. This is a call button for all of you, especially young Toby here and William will come quickly.”

Billy added, “I look forward to hanging out with you Toby, but if your parents prefer to have you with them, then I will just be available if you need me day or night. Of course, at night, it might take a couple of tries to wake me up, but I won’t mind at all.”

The manager escorted us to the restaurant where he informed the staff that he will buying all our meals. Billy said he will be in his room, he already ate. After being seated and dad ordering for me, his attention turned to me. Well Toby, what do you think about all of this?”

“You know dad? I think this could be good for all of us. When you guys want to do boring stuff you won’t have to worry about me and maybe he’d be useful even when I do come along with you. Maybe mom wouldn’t have to worry about every step I take.” Dad had just taken a sip of water and started choking on it.

Mom scoffed again, “Toby. I don’t do that. I just want you to be aware of how difficult some things can be.”

When we got to the suite we called for Billy to join us. My parents had a ton of questions with possible scenarios. Billy was kind, knowledgeable, and witty, all of which set my parents mind at ease. My questions were more about what is there to do that I might be interested in, and do I really get to eat whatever I want the whole time. It really sounded good to me.

”Well Toby, if you’re interested we have awesome poold with some particular capabilities for the blind. There are water slides with speakers to give you hints of what’s happening. There’s rafting on a lazy river and speakers along the way to help as well. We can do that when ever you want. And for you folks, we have a wonderful pool not far from the others that has a swim up bar and other slightly adult entertainment. Also, you can access the lazy river from there. All in all there are 4 swimming pools, including the one indoors, all connected by the river.”

I wasn’t sure about my parents, but I was sold. “Can we go now?”

Billy was quick. “Sure, as long as your parents are okay with it.”

I could tell by the way they answered so quickly and how fast they started getting ready that they were almost as excited as I was. After we gathered in the hallway and made our way down, we were able to go our separate ways shortly after going outside. Billy was good with directions and making me feel normal. “Toby, you are probably the best I have ever seen at sensing your surroundings and with your confidence.”

”Thanks Billy, I have my parents to thank for that. They spent so much time teaching me how to use the senses I do have. So much so that I really didn’t know I was different until almost recently.” I heard him say a powerfully amazed, WOW. It made me smile. ”But, sometimes my confidence makes me a tad clumsy. You know what, I go to a public school and almost all of them are just as clumsy as I am, and I am the only one who’s blind.” We both got a good chuckle over that.

Bilky was spot on with the water slides, there were 3, each one a little faster than the other. I must have gone down the fastest one 4 times. I suggested we try the river and Billy showed me how to get in and out of the inner tube rafts. Those speakers played nice music all throughout the trip, except as we had a bridge or a waterfall one would softly repeat what is coming up and how to either go through the waterfall and how to avoid it. Billy said most people don’t even realize that they heard them. We found my parents and I told them about all the fun I had. Billy suggested that he give me the full tour of the resort and leave my parents in peace. They told us they were probably going back to take a nap.

As I followed Billy, I told him that they were probably gonna go back to have sex. We had to stop at a wall to laugh and let it hold us up. “Toby, you are really something. I think if I just met you in the world one day, we would have been great friends.”

”Well Billy, I met you here and I think we already are great friends.” And I gave him my best bro hug.

After wandering around for a couple hours we agreed to head up to take a nap as well. When I popped my head into our suite I heard the distinct sounds of my parents love making. “Hey Billy.” He’d just got his door to open. “I can’t go in there with them going at it like that.”

Quickly understanding, ”Absolutely, come in and hang with me. We’ll catch up with them later.” Billy’ has two rooms, a living room plus one bedroom. He had a small kitchenette and a bathroom as well. After giving me a thorough tour he offered to either take the couch or hang out on the bed.

I sat on the bed, “We can hang out here, and talk until we fall asleep.” Billy got on the bed and as he lay down facing me he asked, “How old are you? When they told me you were coming I thought you were a little boy for some reason. But now I might think you are 17 or eighteen based on your size and muscle tone. I wish you could have seen all the girls checking you out at the pool, your extremely handsome.”

”Thanks Billy, well sorry to say I just turned 16. But honestly, my mom treats me like I am 12. I know she worries about me. And sometimes I am a little afraid too. But, hey, I got what I got and I don’t got what I don’t got.” We chuckled.

That’s all any of us can say too, Toby.” He put his hand on my shoulder and lightly shook me as he said it then quickly pulled it away.

”Billy how old are you? Are you from here?” I been waiting to ask for a while by that time.

”Almost 20, in a couple months actually. No, I am from a small town in the central coast of California. I came to this resort on a surfing trip and just haven’t left yet. My little sister is mostly blind, she can see some lights and some shadows, but I learned how to help her, to the point of annoying my friends. I can’t help but to naturally describe everything to watch out for, or use wild adjectives to describe everything I see. They’re always like, ‘we know man we see it, too.’ Sometimes though I ask myself, do they? It’s almost like they have sight and don’t pay attention to anything.” I was blown away by that.

”I have a best friend back home who is exactly like you. He just naturally knows how to describe things in a way that I can understand. He also just knows how to help me get around while not making me feel strange. People like you are mostly rare, but are a true blessing for people like me “ I put my hand on his shoulder, it felt nice to be friends so quickly. Plus, I felt the heat emanating from him and his strong bicep, I probably let it linger a little too long.

”I bet a handsome guy like you has a hottie girlfriend back home.” My hand slid off his shoulder and landed on the bed just in front of him. I could still feel the heat from his body.

“Myra, all my friends tell me that she is the prettiest girl in school. What I know is that she has the most enticing natural snell, the sweetest voice, the most incredible body. And then the best kisses I have yet to have.” I know I was smiling just talking about her.

”She sounds incredible, look I wouldn’t ever tell anyone what we talk about. Have you had sex with her yet? If that’s too personal you don’t have to answer.” I got the sense that he wishes he didn’t even ask that.

”It’s all good dude, I like you, we’re friends right?” He mumbled, uh huh. “No, not yet, we make out alot and drive each other crazy with our hands. We want to wait. I suppose maybe for marriage. Whatever the reason we just agree.” Somehow I knew what he would ask.

”So, does that make you a virgin?” Yep, I was right.

”That depends actually.” I definitely wasn’t sure how much I should explain about that.

”Hmm, I think I know what you might mean. My girlfriend and I were doing the same thing, a couple of years ago she finally let me go all the way and it was the most incredible thing I’ve ever felt. But, I did have sex way before that. Ok. I had a friend who wanted to know what it would be like just as much as I did. Eventually, we decided to try some stuff together. For me it was everything to discover what I liked and how I liked it. I learned later for him he was falling in love. I couldn’t give him what he was asking for. I’m not gay, I don’t want to build a life with a man, I don’t want people to ever know that I have enjoyed messing around with other dudes, and I’m not remotely attracted to the girlie type. I love everything about women and want to have a life with them.” He really did know.

”That is exactly what I want. My friend Charlie and I started experimenting a couple years ago, and I can honestly say it’s been great, but I mostly just concentrate on me and my dick. You know, what it needs to finish getting sperm.” There was a silence, then, “Listen dude, you can talk like that with the ladies, they love innocent sounds. But when it’s just you and any guy friends, you need to use manlier words. Your dick? That’s called a cock, shaft, tool, or even a one eyed wonder worm. Your butt? That’s mostly your ass, asshole, booty, or maybe a rump. Your sperm? Unless you’re talking to your mom or your doctor. you shouldn’t ever say that. It’s called CUM, or your man juice, cream, love lava.” We both laughed at that one.

”Ok, ok, so I shouldn’t say ‘I want my penis in your mouth until you taste my sperm?’ I should instead say. ‘I want you to suck my cock and swallow my cum?” No lie, it was so much sexier to say it that way that I instantly got hard.

”Dude, you sounded so incredibly hot when you said that. Definitely works from you.” We were chuckling but now there was a tension.

”Billy, how do you say boner?” I thought I will be getting a vocabulary lesson for the rest of my vacation.

”Yeah. Dude, I would say that my cock is so hard that my shorts are making it hurt.” That was amazing and it had the power to make me believe he actually had one.

”Oh shit. I like that. How about, my cock is so hard that it’s starting to leak.” It was also true and I wanted to prove it to him.

”Yeah, that’s pretty hot, you could also say you got my cock so hard that I am starting to pre-cum.” It felt like the bed moved, like maybe he thrust forward.

”You probably couldn’t say to very many guys that you want them to taste your precum?” I was definitely hoping he would.

”Well some guys might be alright with that, if you told them that you would be willing to taste theirs, we guys believe in doing for us what you want done to you. It’s only fair after all.” Well, I thought he was on to something.

”So, like, I’d be willing to suck your cock if you suck mine, but you have to be willing to get my cum in your mouth. You do for me and I’ll do for you?” Man, he better be serious.

”That would hypothetically work.” I felt him squeeze my arm.

”Of course I would have to warn that dude that I don’t stop as soon as I cum. I keep going for at least one more shot” I was so turned on by that point.

”Load. You keep going to shoot another load. Mmmm or you would say you keep going until you bust another nut. Who would you want to go first?” It was absolutely going to happen now.

”I think I have the definite advantage since I always cum, uh bust a nut more than once. I would say that if they can only, shoot one load. They should suck, my nut? Down their throat first.” If he didn’t suck my cock soon. I was going to have to force him.

”That was all perfect. One more thing? You aren’t asking me to actually suck your cock, right ?” He sounded very nervous about the line we have somewhat crossed.

I thought we both knew I wanted to do something, but I didn’t want to get him into trouble. “No, no, I appreciate the vocabulary lesson though, I am excited to share them with my friends back home.”

I thought I heard my parents moving around in our suite so I went back to take a nap in my own bed. However, teenagers hormones screaming for satisfaction, I allowed myself a little fantasy about the All American Boy Next Door Billy, to do what I wanted him to do. ”Fuccckkk yeah dude.” And then his hot wet mouth started devouring my cock. He had enough skills to get my whole shaft in his throat. He was working it so good that I started planning how I could get it in n his ass while I suck all the cum from his balls. But, this is his chance to prove how hungry he is and how far he can go. That was it, job well done, now for that nap.

Remember teenagers all fantasize about the things they wish they were brave enough to do.
Copyright © 2023 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
Although I do have first hand experience with some of these issues, I have not actually lived a life with them. Forgive me if I don’t get it exactly correct. It is fiction after all 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thank You Phillip for This Latest Chapter , So glad that Toby had Billy make his Hawaiian vacation that much better for him 🌺

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

And it sure does seem like Toby's going to get some again.

Awkward vocabulary lesson though!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..