Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

WHISPERS - 8. Chapter 8

The trick to overcome difficulties is to shake off as much the disorienting effects caused by pain or trauma. To win is to take the hits and give them back. Many people who can deliver a punch cannot take them.

As we gathered at Grady’s personal dojo, in the basement of his house, I realized Grady’s grandson was going to join us. Josh is younger, smaller and has a pretty high pitched voice. But, I would warn you not to let that fool you. He has trained with his grandfather his entire life and he will punish the biggest men who would dare attack him.Grady first gave Myra and Sheila a demonstration of how a much smaller person can through a large person over their shoulder and flat on their back. Charlie has had a few lessons with me and Grady, so he has been taught those fundamentals.

Josh moved up to the girls on my left. “Hi, I’m Josh, I think you’re Myra and you are Sheila, do I have that right?” I believed they confirmed he had been correct. “My grandfather wants me to give you a summary of the defensive tactic we will demonstrate. Don’t panic, I won’t actually toss you. Myra, put an arm around my neck to choke me. Good the move is to widen your stance at the same time as you grab the hand and the elbow. From here you would roll your shoulder to lose their balance over your leg. As your momentum continues they will land in front of you while you have hold of their hand and an opportunity to strike them. Did you both see how I did that? Yes? Good.”

I heard Josh walk over to his grandfather to actually perform the move, From my personal experience with Josh I knew how fast it would be and when Grady hit the ground on his back I knew that the loud smack was him disarmed and struck. I chuckled when the girls clapped. Then Grady wanted me to show them how I can do it without having vision. After I destroyed Grady, just kidding, he explained to the girls that they must be able to pull the 160 pound dummy bags with arms over their shoulder before trying it on a live person. But he assured them they would be able to do it before they left for the day.

In the meantime Josh began running Scenarios we are face and the tactics which work well. I know while I sparred with Josh I had an audience . I have no where close to the training that he has. Still, I would be difficult to beat for him, but especially for other people. All in all the entire lesson was a great success.

Over the following 2 weeks the punks were spotted twice and I feel confident I heard them a third time. Grady forewarned us that people like them are waiting for us to drop our guard. He has been also teaching us to pretend we are dropping our guards while in fact. Perfecting them. Gladly months have gone by without incident and our training had been reduced to once or twice a week. There’s a saying about resting on your laurels.

Before I could even believe it, the end of my first school year had come and I had started my summer vacation. It was mind blowing how many new friends I made during that time. Great friends I look forward to spending time with over the summer and definitely at least in the next school year. Mom and dad decided to celebrate by taking me on a trip to Hawaii. I let my friends know how long I would be gone and I got depressed when we realized Myra would be gone for the rest of the summer by the time I got back. We had become quite the object of each other’s affections over the year. We hadn’t had actual sex, which I had been grateful to know we were on board with that.

I will admit that there were things we did do that were incredible. During one of the school dances she had been teaching me how to dance so we could show off.on the actual night. We had spent weeks learning routines and rhythm. We performed for our parents and some of our friends. I had a great time. One of the moves had her in front of me as I held her stomach. When we dance she puts her hands over mine as we practically sit on the ground and we basically spring up and hold hands as she spins away. I fell a dozen times learning that move. The first time I didn’t fall she had me do it again, only that time she pushed my hands down her stomach and into her very hot clothed crotch. She even controlled my fingers along her vagina. She had me pressing and squeezing her clitoris. Instinctively, I began kissing and sucking on her neck and ear. My extremely erect dick was not only trying to rip through the fabric holding it back, but it was begging to catch up with my hands Myra moaned deep when I lifted her up about 4 or five inches, with my hands wedged between her legs. I had thrust my hips forward enough to plant her very moist crotch right on my angry dick. I started to feel like I could get out of control like I had so many times inside of Charlie that I had to fight it. I was actually happy that she was disappointed when I made myself stop. It proved she was just as much into me as I was into her.

I went to Charlie’s house that night to let out my frustration. I purposely lost control of myself as I basically forced myself inside of his butt. I flopped down on him as we orgasmed together. Charlie made sure I stayed in him while we recuperated. “Fucking hell Toby. Dude I have missed this for months. What got into you?”

I ran down the days events as we continued to push and pull on my dick. I still think he was slightly jealous, but I could also tell it turned him on. Before we knew it I was standing at the foot of his bed with his legs wrapped around me under my arms. I was thrusting long and hard as I started stroking and sucking on his dick. We started working up into a frenzy as he started squirting into the back of my throat and I followed immediately after giving him the last of my pent up sperm.

“Dude, that was one of your best.” Charlie could barely say it through his panting.

Flash forward to the day before leaving for Hawaii, my friend Donny from school had asked if I wanted to go swimming in his pool. My mom dropped me off and said she’d be back by 7 to get home and finish packing.

I could tell Donny was excited that he and I get to spend the day with just the two of us hanging out. It was about that time I found out his parents were out of town for the night. “It’s too bad Toby, that you can’t spend the night. But, thanks for coming for a good chunk of the day. Hey, I know you aren’t familiar with these houses in this neighborhood. So, let me first tell you that at no point in the yard can any of the neighbors see into this one. They’re too far apart and the landscaping wouldn’t let them anyway. Same is true with most sounds. Although, I have been busted for my music being too loud occasionally. Which reminds me dude, you really have great moves on the dance floor.”

”Thanks Donny, you know Myra taught me how to do all that. We had to practice for months. Sometimes we got scolded for the music being too loud also. Hey, before we go swimming, can you take me to a bathroom? I have to pee pretty bad.”

Donny is very tall for our age and he has a slightly deeper voice than most of us. I find it soothing. We had a creative writing class together in the second semester. He sat next to me and had helped me get to the door, as well as help to get my things in the backpack. He was being very good to explain where this bathroom was near the kitchen and the back door to the pool. I sat my pack on the sink. I knew immediately that he was still standing there and the door was wide open. But, I figured I didn’t really care either way. So I decided to push him a bit by pulling my pants down mid thigh and hiking my shirt up by my chest. I figured he might like to see how a blind jock looks. In the midst of my heavy flow I started talking to him. “So, I brought my swimsuit with me. But, this is such a strange place for me that I don’t want to lose my balance while trying to change. I hope you wouldn’t freak out if I asked you to let me hold onto you while I change. You would be able to catch me faster that way if I start to stumble.”

Donny slightly cleared his throat, “Oh gosh yeah. I don’t have a problem with that. I know I take for granted many things that have to be difficult for you. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to be somewhere you’ve never been before.”

As I shook of the last drops I turned towards him with my flaccid penis just hanging out. Why not, I am going to be changing in front of him anyway. “Dude, that’s always the hardest part. My mom says it makes me clumsy and I need to ask for help whenever I can. Like I need you to kind of hold me up while I get my shoes off.” Donny put one of my hands on his bicep while he used the rest of that arm to steady me. “Hey, that’s great, do you think you could grab my pant legs as I hold the doorframe while you pull?”

”Oh yeah, sure absolutely.” Donny dropped down onto his knees and pulled the pant leg I had lifted. Once that was off and we prepared to switch, I pretended to lose my balance enough to touch my dick on his face.

“Oh my gosh, Donny, I am so sorry. Geez I can be so clumsy.” It is still easy for me to play that card when I want.

”Seriously, it’s alright, let’s get the other pant leg off and let’s just make it easy. Let’s forget the swimsuit and we’ll both go swimming in our birthday suits.” As he got my other pant leg off he put them next to my pack on the sink.

” I don’t mind if you don’t mind. I mean, I can’t see yours, but truthfully I’ve never seen mine either.” I could tell he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to laugh but he couldn’t stop himself. It was great because we both got a good laugh.

”Well, it’s not like I haven’t had your dick on my face before.” He really was a funny guy. After we cracked up, he said, “Alright, well, I think it’s only fair given your situation. Don’t freak out.” Donny took my hand. “I will let you touch me down there to prove I took my trunks off too.” He said while putting my open hand on his growing dick.

”Wow! This thing is huge. Do you mind if I look at it the only way I know how?” I technically wasn’t lying.

”Sure, just so you know. I would never do this with any other guy. It’s because I know this is what you do to see. Damn, that feels good. To, umm, what was I saying?” I wanted to laugh.

”Something about seeing.” He grunted something like uh huh. “Hey, close your eyes and try to see the way I do.” I put one of his hands on my dick. “The way I would describe this, if I ever had to, we were just standing there looking at each other.”

It took him about 10 seconds to comprehend what I said. We let go and rolled around on the floor laughing hysterically. The way he laughed made me laugh harder and vice versa. I hadn’t laughed like that in a very long time and it felt really good I put my hand out as I heard him getting up and he helped me stand. I put a hand on his shoulder and had him leas the way to the pool. As we descended the stairs into the water I got the sense that this might be bigger than most of the pools I had been in. “Donny, how big is this thing?”

”Just over 9 inches.” It was my turn to catch up that time. And it started a whole other round of gut busting laughter.

I was right about the pool though. As I just moved around the pool I found a rock built right into the pool wall. “Why is there a boulder in your pool?”

”Grab the side there and give me a second, I think this is my favorite thing about this pool.” I heard him climb out of the water and then I heard water gushing into the pool. After I heard him dive in I felt him come up and wrap his arms around me. “Ok, I want you to see this the way you do. The water is kind of deep around here, so I am going to hold you up while you do your thing.”

”ok, cool “ Donny lifted me up so that my dick was barely in the water. His chin rested just above my butt crack and his arms held my legs where my balls lay on his arms. “Are these rocks real “

”Some are and some are made from cement to connect the real ones and act as fillers.” At that point he had shifted and I could feel the force of the water fall and the wide flat surface it came out from. “That’s where the man made rocks help to mask all the mechanics that produce the water fall. There’s other places that they cover the pumps for the pool and the jacuzzi.” As we shifted out of the waterfall I could tell we were rounding a bend. “There’s another waterfall coming up. “

I swore I felt his mouth at the top of my crack. “I am going to lift myself up slightly to see if I can feel the top.” He didn’t protest so I lifted just enough for his face to plant between my butt cheeks. “Ok, you can let me down now.”

Donny let me slither down his front side as he let me down slowly. At least until I felt his very hard dick come up between my legs and hit my balls. He immediately let go and swam to the side. “Toby, can you find my hand? Can you trust me?”

“I think I can, I don’t know if I should, but I will.” after I found his hand he pulled me under the waterfall and into an echoing chamber. “Is this a cave?”

“That’s exactly what it is. Here, you will find there’s a bench all the way around it. This is the jacuzzi built inside the pool.” He did something and the water started bubbling and swirling. Where the water was jetting around me the water was much warmer, kinda hot even. “Does that feel good?”

”Wow, that feels fantastic. It even feels good on my dick and my balls.” I sat back and let the back of my head rest on the edge. I knew I had started floating toward the top of the water, but it felt too good to fight it. I heard Donny move closer and I even felt his knees coming under my floating body. I decided to dare the inevitable to get started. “You can suck it if you want to, Donny.”

I don’t think he waited 3 seconds to get it in his mouth. From my experience with Charlie, when a guy is hungry for your dick, he will suck it with the determination of getting your sperm in his mouth. I couldn’t imagine how a girl would ever want to do it like that. Donny, he was hungry the way I like it. I couldn’t wait for him to find I love to keep going. While he was working for his prize I easily found his erection to stroke underwater. I knew it would increase his vigor. He started moaning with my dick in his mouth. That was really doing it for me as I let his mouth fill up with my sperm. When he started backing off I stopped him and demanded he keep sucking.

That only lasted a couple of minutes before he stopped. “Can we go back in the house?”

”Yeah, it’s getting kinda hot in here.” I could tell Donny was relieved.

After he led me in the house, he suggested going to his room and I told him to lead the way. The house seemed quite large and when we finally got to his room he dropped to his knees to get it to stiffen back up the rest of the way. It never went all the way down. I suggested moving onto the bed, Donny guided me immediately. “Sit on the edge and have me stand between your knees. I want to feel you sucking my dick like this.” I waited for him to get us in position and begin gulping on me with a new hunger. “Oh my gosh that feels so good, do you like sucking my dick Donny?”

He pulled off just long enough to say, “I think I love the way you taste. And he went back to his job.

I reached down to stroke his aching giant dick with its large round head. I knew how this was going to go and I was excited to show him how good it can be. However, I didn’t want to scare him by moving too fast. “Lay back, I have to at least try getting my mouth on it. I don’t know if I will ever get the chance again to try sucking a dick.”

”Oh fuck yes, you can try whatever you want. This is fantastic.” I started getting several inches in my mouth while pressing it against my throat.

”Wow, I can’t believe it isn’t making me gag. Who knew I could do that?” He started chuckling until I started pushing harder to get it in my throat.

The moment it popped beyond my tonsils Donny sounded like he was begging. I knew I would need to back off if I wanted him to last. “Please don’t stop.”

”Dude, I gotta rest my throat a minute, besides, there’s something I heard in a porno once and I have been curious about it ever since.”

I pushed his knees up by his chest and put my face rin the ctack of his butt so mouth was breathing on his butthole. When I heard him panting I shoved my tongue in as hard as I could. I even started sucking ob the ring around it. Each time I went back in for more I made sure to have lots of spit in my mouth. As I decided to suck him just a little more I stood bending forward. I wasted no time poking at his butthole with my dick while using my mouth up and down his. Soon enough my dick had lined itself up perfectly, I knew and Donny knew it. I knew because he started scooting down onto it, he was trying to get it in. I was just a nice enough friend to help him out. As I pressed in his pressed down and we crossed the threshold. I stopped pressing but I kept sucking. I stayed like that until he began pressing down again. He gave me the permission to proceed with the real entertainment for the afternoon, or was it evening?

I knew I couldn’t hold back much longer. I tried to stay attentive to his erection while I lost control of my dick inside of him. There was no way I could stop it now as I plunged in harder and deeper. Then I found myself darting back and forth in quick little playful bursts. Yeah, right before I rammed it in trying to hit his lungs. I was completely at the mercy of my dicks’ own pleasure. The moment I felt some sperm beginning to squirt inside of him, I knew I had to ram his dick into my throat as far as I possibly could. As I suspected that was all it took before I started drowning from his sperm. I absolutely could not begin to swallow fast enough for all of his. I though continued to thrust and burst in his butt beyond when it actually stopped. I challenged him to stay hard and thrust into my mouth. He was trying to stop, he believed he was finished, but his dick seemed to understand my challenge and it was determined to match me stroke for stroke. I probably thought he wouldn’t be able to shoot more but I got off a third time and he learned he could do a second.

We checked the time and rushed to get cleaned up enough before my mom came back. We barely said goodbye before i was gone.

Copyright © 2023 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wow 4
Although I do have first hand experience with some of these issues, I have not actually lived a life with them. Forgive me if I don’t get it exactly correct. It is fiction after all 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I’m glad our boy Toby and His Friends went to Grady’s Dojo for some extra self defense training, Toby and Myra are already getting very frisky with each as well . Charlie and Toby have their moments on the sideline too , Even his friend Donny enjoyed Toby’s company lol . Toby will get some rest in Hawaii with His Parents 🌺🌴🧉

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Was Toby ever innocent? At least he's getting into the good parts of being a teenager.

He sure was scheming to get Donnie where he wanted him even though Donnie wanted exactly the same thing!

This is a fun story with an entirely unique twist of the main character.

Phil, the way you've written about Toby's unique attribute is superb. In a way it's uplifting towards people who cannot see or cannot see well.

Thank you.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..