Jump to content
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Post-Humorously - 40. Chapter 40

We now live in a technological error.

Computers are very hellful.

Usefuless.

Periodical nonscents.

My father was dead and stayed home with my mother.

I cannot erase the empty mind.

Horses feed on great quantities of glass.

When the horses eat grass, it is easy to make wind.

When the houses disrupt the water silence, it will active the fishes.

The sheep and grass starts to harm each other.

Biebers were living near the river.

False rumors and unnecessary panic.

Catuping the world is the nature of humanity.

Several I liked:

When the unknown is approached with curiosity, we take further steps into understanding it.

We call the smart phone generation "homo digitalis" because we are glued to our screens.

A phrase thrown in the wind by any passerby.

There is a saying in China, " Even if you are a pig, you can still fly if you take advantage of the strong wind."

In the old days, people needed accurate information to help them. For example, peasants needed to know when to plant and harvest the crops. However, with the development of technology, life is more enjoyable than before, and people don’t care about the accuracy of information. They just need to know something interesting.

And, sadly:

i sat there, lose hert to writ anything.

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 2
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..