Jump to content
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Post-Humorously - 54. Chapter 54

There are a blossom of fitting bars and gyms mushrooming cities to their ever corners now.

Illfluenced by my peers.

Sunshine power make your brain strong.

He had a strong bones which I realized when he died. There were many bones after burning his body.

Luckly, she borned four children, so that we could never concerned about if she have no people to take care about her. Image, if my granmother just borned one kid, it will make a lot of mess when she get illness.

Attitudes to this issue range from the infinitely discussed to the thoroughly impressed.

As time goose by.

The wallfare of the people.

As he had some difficulties to develop his motor skills, we challenged him playing in the water and stimulating him to catch balls, rings, and toys.

In the 1970's the United States was ranked number one in the nation.

Nowadays, a recent study reports that people, in general, have longer and healthier lives than those who don't.

no one, in their right mind, can turn blind eyes on the fact

Moermorzatinm.

His archyenemy.

The medium class.

Very assertive and shrewd eyes.

Thomas Edison was the first to discover light.

Falagrant and unpeasant activities.

I shared a room in the university dooms.

Attending a craddle of knowledge is a holly right.

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 2
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..