Jump to content
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Post-Humorously - 20. Chapter 20

You need the go to match the show.

People still have the same basic needs (food/water/theater).

From Shakespeare's tragedies, we learn that killing one's father causes remorse.

It is harder to do the brainstorm.

People may make their big contributions after they have passed away.

Beginners are like infants, ready to burn the candle of both ends.

A newbee or neofitus has lager creativity.

Novics start with green hands.

Winning novel prieces.

Insideful.

Specialistic.

This is an incredibly vague statement based on no specific evidence, and I have to agree with it.

In a world as global as ours.

The so called diploma.

There is a saying that there is nothing new under the tree.

If a person is totally unaware of the work being carried out in his field, he may get lost completely and thus end up in the middle of everything.

Penicillin was the first antibiotic developed for curing a deadly bacterial infection and before that the field of medicine was nearly non-existent

The people who rob must do it because this is interesting, as in they don't want to take any pain for making money, but they need money to live, and we see these people live happily.

Before Hitler, different religions lived together in peace.

Hitler in Germany was motivated by eradicating Nazis to maintain the purity of the German state.

Time is like a bird. Once it flews, it never comes back.

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yep.  It's mean to laugh at students or their work, but sometimes, their misunderstandings crack me up.  Glad you're along for the ride.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..