Jump to content
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Post-Humorously - 64. Chapter 64

Michelangelo was an awful intern.

After all, it’s called media for a reason and is rarely 100% veracity.

The economic erupt in American is some kind of depending on if citizens become more and more fourish, but only with the more benefict foctors considerated.

Nonetheless, over underlying the importance of the well-being of citizens may lead to a shortlight of leaders.

Nowadays, the teenager psychological issue is pretty horny.

Forcing students to learn knowledge they sometimes do not echo with.

As we progress to the different life phases, no matter how gloomy we are, we are enthusiastic knowing the destination of absorbing knowledge is to succeed ourselves.

On the other hand, many people in the United States think that castration increases confidence.

Modern people have a tight relationship with the plastic bag.

A great number of rabbis can be recycled.

Nature needs microbes to digest the toxic rabbits.

If people throw too many iron bins into the environment, the Earth cannot digest them all.

Some wastes are full of nutrition but are bad for people’s health.

It reaks havic.

Ahston Kutcher.

Ellen Degenerous.

The Arab Golf countries.

The Sextime Chapel.

The Wright brothers invented human fight.

Everyone needs to be on the same sheet of music.

Actors speak louder than words.

This is a for sure sucko situation.

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks.  The thing about these things is I never know if other people will find them as funny as I think they are.  Always nice to get conformation.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..