Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Married Rat - 2. Chapter 2

2

(continued)

Fuck it’s all like a dream.

I know it all happened though I never had a t-shirt.

What difference does it make. He has almost everything now.

What made him want to take me. I’m so average. I’m not some good looking kid.

I wonder if he’ll answer my questions when he comes back. Or if he’ll make me do things for answers.

I wonder what.

I think about him watching in the dark. Or that all the lights could go on at any time. I wonder if I’ll hear his footsteps approaching and have time to pull my briefs and the blankets back to cover me.

I wonder if he’ll smell my body when he opens the door. And if I come, will he smell it and know exactly what happened.

I imagine the sound of his footsteps coming then stopping before the door.

I imagine the sound of keys fumbling then turning in the lock.

I have to decide quickly whether to cover myself or leave myself exposed. What will put him in a better mood.

I think about him turning on the lights enough to see me - to watch what I’m doing. I imagine watching his eyes as he looks me over from my face down my torso. Then to my legs and my feet. Then they’re on my hardon and they go from my hand moving to staring straight into me.

I wonder if he can tell just by looking that no guy has ever been inside me. And thinking there’s so much precome.

Thinking about the expression on his face, I eat some more precome and use some of it as lubricant on myself. Then his eyes are on me again and he turns out the light.

I try to remember who I was before the parking lot. And what I’m going to have to do. But mostly I just wait.

I wake again in the dark to the sound of my own voice. It was some small sound but I can’t remember it even though it just happened. I know what kind of sound it was though because I woke up fucking the mattress. It must have been a whimper because I just kept thrusting.

I start the checklist. Just my briefs, the waistband halfway down my ass from the fucking. I reach back and pointlessly pull it up around my waist. Shit the blanket’s gone and I suddenly feel very exposed.

I roll onto my back and for the first time notice what I think is a tiny green light on the ceiling. I see it just as it goes black.

It must be camera. It must be him. This can’t be a hotel room unless he owns the hotel. He certainly could own it.

Did he ever tell me for sure what he did. I don’t think so. He could absolutely own this hotel and he must have wired the ceiling above me with a camera.

Why did I never see that light before. What did it mean when it went dark. That he stopped watching or that he didn’t want me to know I was being watched.

I notice that the cord connecting the cuff around my ankle stretched enough to let me to roll onto my stomach. I should get out of bed and see how far from it I can walk. I wonder what all this time in this bed is doing to my body. I think about whether I’ll be able to do what I have to when he comes back for me.

My mind retraces every step that led to this bed in these briefs with this cuff around my leg. How many mistakes had I made to get here. Just one big one or was it more like six or seven. Why had I agreed to meet for the drinks in the first place. What was I really looking for. I still can’t remember why I put these shorts on. Did I provoke all of this.

I think back to the bar and my first sight of him. He was my height even seated with a kind face that I instantly trusted. Maybe that was my mistake. I try to remember how many drinks I had and how many times I left them and went to the restroom. I don’t know enough about drugs to know whether knock out pills comes in a powder. And how do you put them in someone’s drink without being seen. Or maybe there was no drug and I was just shitty drunk.

I remember more conversation from the bar. He said something about me seeming more straight and I didn’t really wanna go into my background. Then some talk about the photo that led him to message me and had I worn the briefs. And what would he have to do to get to see them. I said “Get me to trust you by the time we’re in the parking lot.”

Then we just started talking about a bunch of stuff. I kept ordering more vodka but now I’m remembering that I never heard him say what he was drinking. He was there before I walked in and I never heard him place an order. I just assumed he was drinking vodka since it was clear. Maybe it was club soda or water and he was watching me get drunk.

I look up at the ceiling and it’s dark. My hand goes to the front of my briefs and I’m warm and hard under the fabric. My fingers rub up and down and I wonder if he’s watching this now.

I think back to coming out of the bar into the night air. I think I knew instantly that I was fucked up. I’d knew there was about to be a discussion about me driving vs him driving me or calling an Uber. We walked across the parking lot still talking and did he say he’d drive me to a hotel. I’m thinking now he did.

I remember agreeing to the hotel room and I wondered what would happen there. I was so relaxed. He said it was just down the street and that a friend of his owned it. Is that true or just a cover story for him owning it. What if he brought me right to his friend and his friend is behind that green light I think I saw.

I remember we were already at his car and I felt like I needed to lean against something. I steadied myself and looked into the kind eyes of the guy who was going to keep me from killing myself by driving instead. He looked back and put a steadying hand on my shoulder. I remember him saying now “Before you get into my car and go to this hotel, I just wanna ask “So do you trust me?”

I remember chuckling as I thought I knew what he was getting at. I don’t know why but I had a very warm feeling toward him. So I said “Of course.”

He said “Are you sure?” and I said “Yes.” I remember now it was very quiet except for some distant traffic. I said “Yes.”

I see it all clearly now. It’s not how I remembered.

His hands went for my belt buckle. I didn’t even remember wearing a belt. He unbuckled it and pulled it out. Then he turned me around to face his car and I let him.

He pulled my hands together and used the belt to hold them there. Even facing away from him I was aware how strong he was. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and remember now thinking that it didn’t smell like liquor.

His hands came around from behind me and started at the top of my shirt - unbuttoning it as his hands went down. When it was open I remember the feeling of it being pulled back from my shoulders and sliding down my arms to my wrists and the belt. I hadn’t protested.

Then I heard a sound that I knew was him kneeling and I heard the sound of a zipper and knew it was one of my high tops. I looked down to see him easing my foot out of it then feeling his hands go up inside my jeans. He found the top of my sock and pulled it off and I remember the feeling of the parking lot underfoot. I think right around then now I remember hearing myself think “I’m being stripped.”

He was already unzipping my right shoe and pulling it off my foot. Then my sock and I remember him standing with my shoes and socks in his hands and putting them on the roof of his car. Then I remember him opening the back door and moving them from the roof onto the floor. I remember thinking that was odd.

Then he turned me around and looked at me. I couldn’t tell if he was disappointed but if he was he covered well. Then he unbuttoned my jeans. Of course it was him - my hands were tied. But I didn’t say anything because I’d told him twice “I trust you.”

He unzipped my jeans and I saw that expression as he looked down and saw my precome. There was so much of it coming through the white fabric. Then he pushed down my jeans and helped my feet out of them. I remember feeling his warm hands on my bare legs.

I watched his arm go past me and I knew my jeans were on the floor of his car with my shoes and socks. The intensity of the exposure and the risk of it and the arousal and all the vodka just hit me so hard.

I followed his hand down and watched him wipe the precome away. Then I realized it was on his thumb and it was coming toward my mouth. Then he wiped it across my lips and his face was coming at me and his mouth was on mine and we both tasted my precome as his tongue pressed my lips open and began to explore my mouth.

I felt his hands roam across my shoulders and down my back and then under the waistband. Then coming around my hips and I knew I was fucked if he hit the spot that his left hand was first to find. It went so softly into the valley where my torso meets the top of my thigh - that crease.

As his finger slowly brushed lightly I moaned so loud I thought that people in all the buildings surrounding the parking lot would hear. And the police would be called and they’d find me with my hands tied behind my back in my torn wet white briefs. And moaning so loudly as my entire body lost control through a secret trigger that almost no one knew.

That’s the last thing I remember before his fingers moved again and I almost started to cry from the intensity.

I wake up again in a state of arousal. I’m on my back this time not my stomach. The blanket is back and I’m grateful for it. I run the checklist. Still in just my briefs, the cuff and strap still around my leg.

I immediately start to think about who came in here and brought this blanket and what would have happened if I’d been awake.

I wonder what did happen while I was sleeping. Was I touched and where. Did I get hard or wet or make any sound. My right hand is going up and down on my hardon and I can feel precome on my stomach.

I remember the last time I was awake and the green light and I look up to the ceiling and it’s on and it stays on.

I wonder if it’s him or someone else. His friend the owner or whoever. They’ve already seen my hand moving and they know what they’re watching. I find myself fixed on the green light and whoever’s behind it. I feel so strongly that it’s a camera watching.

I keep waiting for the light to go off but it doesn’t.

I think about what will change if it’s him watching or the owner and decide it really won’t matter - I’ll still be tied to this bed in my underwear.

Even though I’m staring right at the light, the room’s so dark I could just be looking at the ceiling. I have no way of knowing if I’m being watched and they have no way of knowing if I think I’m being watched.

I think for a long time about whether to show them what I think they wanna see or exactly the opposite given that I’m being kept here. I think about stopping this because I’m here against my will but then my knees are up under the blanket and there’s even more precome coming out of me and I think of doing one more thing that I think they wanna watch.

My body is clearly expressing what it wants, trying to convince my head to follow.

I turn over onto my stomach and start fucking. I can smell my body in the warm pocket of air created between my torso and the bed. It smells like sex but nothing worse. I keep fucking, thinking that just my back is visible to the lens. I fuck so hard my body is heating up. The air gets warm and thick.

I know what they want and decide to give it to them. I have nothing to lose. I reach and find the blanket then slowly pull it off. My entire body is now visible to the lens. Only a thin scrap of fabric is left connected to my waistband. I reach back and push my waistband down so it’s under my ass at the top of my thighs. I fuck slower and get more intense. If they’re watching do they know I’m doing this for them and do they know I’m about to give up this last thing they’ve left.

I wonder how my body looks fucking and what it makes whoever think about. What does he think. What does the owner think. Will he protect me from the owner. I feel the waistband start to drift back up my ass and to stop it I roll onto my back. My hand goes to the panel which is warm and damp and I start masturbating.

I think about him giving me that blanket, out of care. I think about the parking lot and how he asked me twice if I trusted him. Then him taking off my clothes and how I never resisted.

I wanted him to like me. Wanted to be attractive. Wanted him to want me.

I wonder what he thought as he took everything off me and saw everything. I was scared to look until I saw that look in his eye. How my precome betrayed my feelings. How I let him do everything so naturally. How I let him take almost everything I was wearing without even a thought.

I remember the feeling of his thumb across my briefs. My breath as he wiped precome on my lips. That kiss - I can’t remember the last time I kissed a guy. His fingertips finding that spot.
My moaning and feeling so many things.

Pleasure.

Exposure.

Revelation.

He understood that he had control and I hugged him so hard. His car door opened and he stretched me on the back seat, my hands still behind me, my clothes and shoes on the floor. He gave me a long look and I said “Thank you.”

I’m rubbing myself so hard now as I remember.

Then I remember driving sounds and maybe a siren passing but mostly quiet. I was suddenly so hot in the back seat and so aroused. I tried not to let my rubbing affect my breathing in case he’d be bothered and I ate some more precome. My briefs were soaked like they are now. I was so turned on.

My hardon has been being exposed for like an hour now and I wonder what he thinks of it and of me. Does he wait for my hand to move aside so he can see my cock again. The room is hot now like the back seat. I think about the people watching from the camera - wanting me to take off my briefs. If I do will someone come in here. What will they do when they come in.

It seems pointless to keep my briefs on yet they’re the last thing he left me. And the thing that brought me here. If I took them off would it be an act of surrender or defiance. Anyone watching can tell what they wanna know by the amount of my precome. I remember in the back seat my overwhelming urge to give up the last thing I was wearing. The last thing he left to cover me out of kindness.

I remember easing my briefs down the way I am now. Down my thighs. Over my knees. Down my calves. Off my feet. Then as now I’m naked though my briefs are caught on the strap from the cuff.

I remember masturbating in the car wanting him to look. Wanting him to see what I had taken off for him.

I stare up at the green light rubbing myself. My knees are up the way they couldn’t be in the car and I hope he’s looking down at me - seeing me on this bed. I hope he’ll protect me from the owner and anyone else. Then I notice something on the bed to my right.

Something I haven’t seen before. It’s a plastic tube. Lubricant. Now I think the green light has seen everything coming. It’s told me what I have to do.

I open the tube and pour a bit on my cock. As soon as it hits me I make a sound - it feels so good.
Now I’m stroking myself, naked, it’s going to feel so good to come. More if I think he’s seeing it.

I hope he is.

I hope he’s watching.

I stare at the green light.

I trust him.

copyright by Richard Eisbrouch 2018
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..