Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Married Rat - 12. Chapter 12

14

From Ruiz


In my mind, you told me to meet you in the park two hours ago.

You told me to wear exactly what I wore the last time, all of which has become more powerful in my memory.

I pull in and see you in the shadows.

I get out of the car and you step into the light. There’s a silent moment as you look me up and down.

Then you approach me and hold out both hands.

I offer mine and you take them, pulling me out of the light and into the shadow with you.

You turn me away from you and pull my wrists back behind me.

I feel your hands on my shoulders then I look down to see them descending as they unbutton my shirt.

Then my shirt is open and pulled back off my shoulders.

I’m wearing the gray henley underneath.

Before I know it you grab the bottom hem and pull the henley off over my head

I feel my wrists - behind me again - being bound by something. I’m not sure what.

I look down to see you unzipping my sneakers and pulling them off my feet.

Then you lift my feet to pull off my socks.

I feel your hands again on my shoulders, pushing me down and I kneel.

You come around in front of me and kneel before me. Your hands go to my tear-away sweats and start unsnapping them slowly.

I look around to see if anyone is watching but can’t tell.

All the snaps are open now and you pull the sweats forward exposing my legs and ass.

You look at the torn white briefs you told me to wear and find the elastic waistband is shot and pointless.

You push the fabric aside and my hardon is exposed glistening with precome.

Your fingers go into my inner thigh and I moan so loudly I’m convinced the cops will come.

Then you stand in front of me and suddenly your hardon is in my face.

I feel your hand on the back of my head pulling me toward it.

As I rise the briefs fall down my thighs and pool there with my sweats.

Your hands pull my face to your cock and I feel you open my lips with it.

Then it’s in my mouth, plunging.

I go at it wanting to be well thought of.

There’s a faint taste of salt in my mouth and I know you’re precoming.

I think about the view from the street.

A guy kneeling before another guy.

Blowing him.

His hands are tied behind his back.

His briefs and sweats are down.

He’s barefoot with most of his clothes several feet away.

I suck and suck.

I feel your grip tighten on my head and I moan.

I feel your cock pulse and then my mouth and throat are full and there’s so much.

You keep your cock in my mouth and after I swallow, I clean it with my tongue.

You finally withdraw and zip your jeans.

You open the back door of my car and toss my clothes on the floor.

You say one word - Keys.

I say - Ignition.

You pull me up and I see my sweats and shorts on the ground.

You say “Step out of them” and I do.

You turn me around, my back facing the car. You place your hand at the center of my bare chest and push me onto the seat.

I sprawl across it, hands still tied behind my back.

You toss the rest of my clothes in my face.

You grasp my cock and I gasp.

You bend my knees up and close the door.

You start the car and I have no idea where we’re going.

End

From Alan: You’ve somehow made yourself more naked there than you have before. And I didn’t think that was possible.

From Ruiz: I strongly believe every word I wrote could happen.

You’d be driving me to a motel but I wouldn’t care.

You’d walk me naked across the parking lot.

I’d wake up in a dark room wondering where I was.

But knowing I belonged there.

From Alan: I hope you get to that place soon.

copyright by Richard Eisbrouch 2018
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks.  It's a strange little book in an odd series.  But I often think it's very funny.  Other people don't see that and are reading for other reasons, which are also, obviously, there.

 

And thanks, generally, for reading along.  The other section that's similar is the "Obey" section of the book "Obey." 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..