Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Married Rat - 4. Chapter 4

4

From Ruiz


A nowhere near fully-formed, very mild scenario is that I’m ordered to drive to some location whereupon I have to either partially strip or let you take some of my clothing and then do what you say or let you do it to me.

I imagine removing my shoes and socks. I imagine you opening my jeans and seeing the torn briefs you’ve already seen in my photo, your hands going in.

Some dark suburban street or parking lot.

The protracted, forced removal of clothing is highly charged for me.

Me being forced to remove or someone else taking my clothes are separately, intensely charged events.

I don’t like volunteering a lot of this as it’s more intense and memorable if it’s organically revealed.

Also you would likely be surprised at how much that I wrote in my first fantasy is true.

Also I’m developing all of this to ultimately be executable, should we get there.

I like the idea of a hotel room near the bar over a day or so.

My interaction with you was sweet and throughout the day I re-read it all a few times.

Thank you for saying you were going to think of me in your shower.

I can always use encouragement.

As I alluded to before, quite a lot of what I fantasize above is material I’d like to experience and never once have.

I could imagine that entire parking lot scenario playing out verbatim for instance.

I really appreciate your encouragement.

Maybe I’ll write another section today.

Your encouragement got me going in reality. I’m now only wearing the torn briefs, which I’ll then sleep in.

 

5

From Alan: Are you in your shorts?

From Ruiz: Yes, in bed.

From Alan: Take them off.

From Ruiz: Can I leave them on while we write.

From Alan: No. Take them off now.

From Ruiz: Alright. Naked.

From Alan: Toss off your covers, flip face down, and have at the mattress. Don’t come, but stop when you can feel your stomach’s wet. Take your time. Then let me know when you’ve flipped back on your back.

From Ruiz: Understood.

[Two minutes later.]

From Ruiz: Returned.

From Alan: That’s pretty funny. Now do it again. More slowly. Much more slowly. Again, take yourself as far as you can without coming. And don’t rush.

[Two minutes later.]

From Ruiz: Returned, precoming a lot, thinking about what you’ll be thinking while you watch that.

From Alan: You need to be taught to slow down. You’ll enjoy yourself more. This time, use your shorts to bind your ankles and your T-shirt to bind your wrists. Flip back on your stomach. Stretch your arms above your head. Keep your legs straight. Slowly fuck the mattress till you almost come, making your hips do the work, not your arms and knees. Then unbind yourself.

From Ruiz: Understood.

[Two minutes later.]

From Ruiz: Returned, intensely aroused.

From Alan: Maybe I needed to be there.

From Ruiz: You’re disappointed.

From Alan: Yes, but not in you. More in my ability to explain.

From Ruiz: I’m just intensely aroused. I was hard the minute you started writing.

From Alan: Are you still in bed?

From Ruiz: Yes, lying on my back

From Alan: Uncovered?

From Ruiz: And precuming heavily.

From Alan: I think it’s genetic.

From Ruiz: Ha. Look, I want you to understand one thing clearly.

From Alan: What?

From Ruiz: I’ve created a scenario that occurs in a hotel room whereby I awaken an average guy with limited experience in a strange room and you’ve brought me there. This is a slightly fantasized version of reality. I myself am an average guy going into a hotel room with you.

From Alan: Then which part is fantasized?

From Ruiz: The fantasy and the reality are both arousing. The fantasy I’ve laid out - the one you’ve read - is only the beginning. I awake in cuffs, unaware I’m being watched and then I find the directions and lubricant and then you become involved. The predicament is the fantasy. Where it goes from there will be interesting and your province. I hope we’re both surprised by it. As I said it’s in the moment.

From Alan: Back tomorrow night. Same routine. Don’t come till then.

From Ruiz: Understood. And thank you for that. And last night I was hard the entire night and pushed my shorts down sometime early this morning where they stayed around my ankles. I did not come per your direction. My t-shirt stayed on.

From Alan: Let’s see what happens tonight.

 

6


From Ruiz: Does the idea of creating a scenario that can be executed, of course with improvisatory stuff as felt in the moment, appeal to you.

From Alan: Sounds terrific.

From Ruiz: I agree.

From Alan: Who’s creating?

From Ruiz: I like the idea of not just fantasizing but of grounding it in events that can happen. And an event that I want to make happen.

From Alan: What’s the event you’re imagining?

From Ruiz: To recap, we met in the bar then moved into the parking lot where you took my clothes and I let you. It’s a continuation of what’s been imagined already.

From Alan: I’m there. You’re naked in a dark corner of a restaurant parking lot. Or are your jeans and shorts just yanked down to your thighs?

From Ruiz: Then you moved me into the back seat of the car and drove to a nearby hotel. This is all past chapters fantasies. Do you have a memory of this.

From Alan: OK, you’re naked in the back of the car, and you tell me which hotel to drive to because you’ve checked in earlier and have just given me the key card.

From Ruiz: Then I woke up in the hotel room, eventually became aware of the camera above the bed and a few days absence. If you’re less connected to anything we’ve discussed before, we can start fresh.

From Alan: If we’re in a hotel room, leave out the camera, leave out the few days, and wake up an hour later, in the dark, with the last thing you remember being naked in the back of my car.

From Ruiz: Right, right. I appreciate that you feel it’s worth repeating. Did you reread my fantasy.

From Alan: I remember a lot of it, but I can always use reminding.

From Ruiz: I see. Really nice of you to remember. Some of it I repeat and improve. As you recall it was a lot of sleeping and waking.

From Alan: Yes.

From Ruiz: I also started to become less inhibited as I wrote.

From Alan: Yeah, I got pretty uninhibited, too, by the end of the other night. Good thing you weren’t within reach.

From Ruiz: So you brought me to this hotel room and I’m basically held captive there. As an aside, would you actually bring me to your house.

From Alan: No, I’d never risk that. I have a wife, daughters, neighbors, and a life.

From Ruiz: Have you snuck guys in before.

From Alan: Never.

From Ruiz: It’s interesting in that, given the particulars of where my erotic imagination goes, the idea of willingly going into someone’s home does inspire caution. This entire app could be put to excellent use by serial killers. What would happen if your wife came home while I was there.

From Alan: If I were ever that stupid to do that, I’d be divorced, homeless, and my friends and family would have every right to think I was the biggest asshole ever put on this planet.

From Ruiz: I see. And I’d escape alive.

From Alan: You don’t let go, do you?

From Ruiz: In theory.

From Alan: Even in theory, I don’t kill people.

From Ruiz: And your wife.

From Alan: She doesn’t, either. And she’s a lawyer. So she knows any death wouldn’t be worth her life.

From Ruiz: Fairly normal, I think. Anyway in my fantasy I was tied to the bed with a strap and cuff around my left ankle.

From Alan: And I was sitting silently in a corner.

From Ruiz: I had no idea you were there. I decided in the darkness to do something to get the attention of the green light over the bed and hopefully the attention of anyone watching, especially the guy from the bar - well, you from the bar.

From Alan: Yes, but no camera. Just me in the corner. You have a blanket and your shorts. The green light was always imaginary.

From Ruiz: And I’ve rolled over and am fucking the bed. Then I think I feel the cover move. Then I know I felt that. Then there’s a palm on my back. I freeze. A voice whispers “Keep going” so I start thrusting again. Feeling the blanket going further down my back. Into the small of my back. Then I feel the blanket pass over my waistband which moves with it. Then air hits my upper ass. Then more as the blanket is dragged down and off my ass. Then the backs of my upper thighs. Then my calves. And finally my feet. I feel your hands start to go down my back. Into the notch at the top of my ass and I whimper from arousal.

From Alan: You whimper very nicely.

From Ruiz: Then your hands move down my legs. All the way down. To my feet. I keep making sounds as you feel me. Then another whisper - “Roll over.” Then I see you sitting in the chair again. On the floor beside the chair are my clothes. Shoes, jeans, button down shirt, belt. You see me see them. There’s a long moment. I’ve been thinking about this moment for a long time. We both look at the strap connected to my foot. We both look at my clothes. I can see all of this actually playing out in a hotel room so you may wanna consider the possibility of this as we move forward.

From Alan: I understand that it’s important to you.

From Ruiz: We both take our eyes off my clothes and they meet again. My mouth is dry. The light in the room is low but I’m more aware of it. I work up the courage to say the first words I’ve said since the bar and say “What do I have to do?” And it’s all you from this point on.

From Alan: You don’t have to do anything. Just relax while I explore. I move toward the bed. I make sure I can see you in the dim light.

From Ruiz: I nod.

From Alan: I make sure you’re comfortable, with your head on a pillow.

From Ruiz: I am.

From Alan: And I slowly begin to explore you with my hands. Your body seems oddly unexplored because anywhere I touch seems new – to you. Starting at the top of your head. Slowly working down your forehead.

From Ruiz: I make small sounds as your hands touch me.

From Alan: Stroking your eyelids simultaneously with my thumbs. Tweaking your nose. Feeling your lips

From Ruiz: Closing them.

From Alan: Purposely keeping my fingers out of your mouth, even when your tongue appears

From Ruiz: Ok.

From Alan: Moving from your lips to your trim mustache and beard. The hair continues on your neck then gets longer and denser on your chest.

From Ruiz: My breathing intensifies.

From Alan: I touch your shoulders. Tease your sensitive armpits.

From Ruiz: You discover with your fingers my sensitivity there as I moan.

From Alan: Pausing to taste the hair there. Feeling your arms. Sliding my fingers down to your wrists. Caressing your palms. Returning to your chest.

From Ruiz: I’m scared but aroused.

From Alan: Why scared?

From Ruiz: You’re being too nice. You’re going to get worse. I can feel wetness hitting my stomach. The fabric near the waistband is wet.

From Alan: Is that connected to my touching your chest or your fear?

From Ruiz: Both. I’m precoming from your hands on me but also from being under your hands, under your control.

From Alan: I’m unaware of that.

From Ruiz: Hot. Everything feels wired.

Your hands are opening me up, my body moving under them.

Slowly writhing.

My mouth is so dry from the intensity. The more you touch, the louder I whimper.

I want you to take off my shorts but you don’t.

There are flashes of my clothes in a pile. Flashes of you taking them from me in the parking lot. Of being in my underwear in your back seat.

Then my pushing them down and off. Masturbating in the back seat and hoping you’ll look. I don’t think you ever did.

Aside from my sounds and breathing there’s almost no sound in the room.

From Alan: You fill the room by yourself. You have no idea.

From Ruiz: You’ve only spoken twice - when you whispered for me to keep going and then ordered me to turn back over. I’ve been waiting for this.

I have.

Imagining what would happen. All the things that could happen.

It’s so easy. I feel like I should resist more. But my body and throat are betraying me.

I keep telling myself it’s to get my clothes back and go. That no one will ever know what happened to me. Or what I let happen.

What I did in this room.

You finally start to take off my briefs. You ease them down to my upper thighs, tightening their restraint. The air fully hits me.

I can feel my hardon exposed. Strands of precome keep landing on my stomach. Your fingertips slide into the crease on my inner thigh and my moan is so loud.

You roll down my shorts to my ankles. My legs shake and I moan so loudly you cover my mouth with your hand. My tongue forces itself against your palm and that frightens and arouses me even more.

I know nothing about you.

I’m tied naked to a bed.

You’re standing over me with one hand on my mouth.

Your other hand moving on me.

As I move against your hands, your palm is wet on my stomach.

I can’t stop precoming.

I start thrusting upward into your palm.

Lubricating it.

You gently cup my balls.

Your hand moves from my mouth to under my arm.

Your other hand moves into that crease near my leg.

Now you’re controlling me from my two erogenous zones.

I’m paralyzed in a way so that all I can do is fuck.

And I fuck the air.

And my hardon wants to be touched so badly.

I’ve earned that.

As I’ve earned back my clothes.

I’m shaking and fucking and you’re playing my body and in total control.

And I can see on your face that you know it and I wonder what you’ll do now, now that you know.

Precome just keeps coming out of me.

I can’t release because I’m only fucking air.

The more your hands move the more I fuck.

The feeling of your fingertips is overwhelming.

I need my hardon to be touched and it’s not going to happen.

Your hand rests between my legs and thoughts flash of what people in my life would think if they saw me.

If they saw this.

If they saw me reacting this way.

I moan so loudly I’m immediately ashamed.

This is out of control.

I need to get away.

I try but my foot pulls the strap around it tight.

The strap holds.

Time slows and I become aware of every movement of your hands.

So intense.

I can tell that you know you’re the first.

That you knew that before we met at the bar.

I trust you.

copyright by Richard Eisbrouch 2018
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..