Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 5,679 Words
  • 2,465 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 1. Chapter 1 : Pilot

Summary: Luke and Justin are still together after two years. Justin grabs an opportunity and so does Luke...

PLEASE READ THE INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER FIRST, BEFORE YOU READ THIS: http://www.gayauthors.org/story/sidlove/betterthanthebest

----

2 years later…

“LUKE!” Lily screamed from downstairs, and then shook her head in distress as she went back to preparing breakfast. This was the fifth time she had called him and still he wasn’t there, nor was there any answer. She was surprised because Luke had never been a heavy sleeper. So, she decided to check on him once breakfast was ready.

Looking up, she saw Justin starting to set the table. “Justin! You don’t need to do that.”

Justin, now eighteen, gazed at her with a smiling face. His blue eyes were sparkling with excitement today – Lily was in awe watching them.

“It’s ok, Mrs. Snyder. It’s no big deal.” He shrugged and got back to what he was doing. Lily just stared at him for awhile. Justin had grown more handsome. His blonde hair was long now, with the strands curling up at the ends. Lily was happy that Luke had found a perfect guy. She smiled in happiness before turning back to check the oven.

Holden came down, looking fresh and clean. “Justin!” He called out, happily surprised. “You are here early today!”

Justin smiled back at him, “Hello Mr. Snyder.” Holden gave a nod sitting at the table as Justin talked, “Actually I have to get to school early today, and Luke said he will accompany me anyway, so …”

“Ah great, you can join us for breakfast then.” Holden suggested.

“Uhm …” Justin turned red before admitting, “I would love to. I saw Mrs. Snyder was cooking bacon for breakfast and I just love her bacon.”

“Why thank you Justin!” Lily grinned approaching the table. She gave her husband a morning kiss before saying to Justin, “So you should stay. Sit and I will bring your plate right away.”

“Cool. I better go check to see what Luke’s up to. If he’s not up yet, we might be late.” Justin said sounding worried. He didn’t want to be late, especially not today.

Lily nodded her approval and so did Holden. He smiled at both of them and was about to leave when…

The door flew open with a snap, and a lad quickly ran inside. Everyone turned to him and smiled. He waved his muscled arms at all of them, and took a breather to catch his breath. He had his hands on his hips as he stood just inside the door. Sweat was dripping down his slender body which was screaming for some air to cool it off. He ran his hand through his wet hair once his breathing was back to normal, and approached the kitchen counter. First thing he did was to grab an apple from the fruit basket and started to eat.

“Hey!” Lily screamed in offence, “Breakfast is almost ready. Can’t you wait for a second?”

“Good morning to you too,” he rolled his eyes at his mom’s usual nagging behaviour.

Lily shook her head, nearing him, “Were you out all this time? We thought you were still upstairs sleeping.”

“Whatcha think?” He asked with his mouth full.

“What have I told you about not speaking while eating?” scolded Lily.

He rolled his eyes again, and ignored her. “Morning dad!”

“Morning son!” Holden said while he watched his annoyed wife go back to her work. Holden exchanged looks with his son and they shared a knowing smile.

“Hey Justin, give me ten and I will be down all ready.” Luke said, tossing the half-eaten apple in trash and hurried to the stairs to get to his room fast.

Justin called back at him, “Hey wait!” He ran to catch up with him by the stairs. As he reached nearer, he immediately gave him a kiss. “You forgot this!”

They both grinned. “I didn’t. I wanted you to do it today. And I want something else too when you are selected.”

“Oh yeah? Being demanding, aren’t we Luke?” Justin teased and shook his head. “It’s getting late so make it quick, okay?”

“Sure baby.” Luke said and sprinted up the stairs. He passed a sleepy Natalie who was coming down the stairs. She made a face as he went by her.

“You stink.” She pinched her nose to tease him.

He turned to her and mimicked her actions, “Look who’s talking with morning breath and all.” They both stuck their tongues out at each other and went their separate ways.

@@@

Luke watched Justin in amusement. His boyfriend kept mumbling short little prayers as they approached the school office. No wonder he was so anxious; it was a big day for him, not to mention it was for Luke too. They had been together for two years now, and he had started feeling closer to Justin than ever before.

“Stop it!” Luke laughed. “You are starting to sound like a broken record.”

Justin frowned at him. “This is serious Luke. My whole life depends on this, and if I am not through with it, I will be living a sorry life.”

Luke rolled his eyes. “You’ll be fine.” They walked through the school lobby. They passed a group of girls gossiping near the lockers. One of them noticed him and silenced the group, bringing their attention to him as well. Luke politely smiled at them and waved. He didn’t know them but since they were eyeing him, he thought it would be rude to just look away.

As soon as Luke flashed his sparkling smile, they broke out into giggles and they started talking. He overheard one of them saying dreamily, “Oh my god! He gave me a smile,” and then the other countering, “That was for me,” in offence.

The gushing began and Luke did a face-palm. He leaned into Justin’s ears whispering to him, “Slutty bitches are behind homos now!”

Justin chuckled. This Luke had grown to become so different from what he was when they began dating. He had changed. He was now so confident, clear-minded and of course CHARMING! Luke always said it was all because of Justin. Because when they started their relationship as boyfriends, Luke always felt embarrassed when they went out, although Justin had no problems at all. He would proudly show off Luke as his boyfriend. But Luke always felt he was no match for how attractive Justin was.

Once when he had overheard Justin’s friend talking, “Justin is crazy. He deserves much better than Luke.” That moment Luke decided he would polish his personality; he would change just for Justin. And then there was his big dream of becoming a popular face around the world.

That got him motivated, and here he was. The spectators still looked at him, but now it was with admiration. The same friend, who had bad-mouthed Luke, now can’t stop talking about Luke’s great looks. It was that much of a change.

Justin looked at him with pride. “I don’t know about others. But they sure are behind you, my ever handsome boyfriend.”

“You…” Luke shook his finger at him, “You are just too addicted to me.”

“That’s not wrong.” Justin said with a smirk, and swirled instantly as they reached the office door. “Thanks for walking me to the office. I’ll meet you in class as soon as I’m finished.”

“What do you mean you will meet me in class as soon as you’re finished?” Luke looked lost. “I’m going with you.”

“Uh-unh … you are going to go, talk to Mrs. Stewart, and get your assignment scheduled. Did you forget she has asked for it and you are late, mister.” Luke cringed as Justin reprimanded him.

“I keep forgetting about this. DAMN! I better get going. I will see ya later, alright? Bye!”

Justin chortled, watching Luke run as if he was running for his life. He shook his head and entered the office. Daphne saw him coming and beamed. “Hey!”

“Hey. Did they put up the list?”

“Nah, not yet … I am waiting here for that too.” She said cheerfully.

“Excited much?” Justin laughed.

“For hell’s sake, I have no hopes for me. But I am here for you.” She said simply. “I just know you are going to be short-listed.”

He nodded. “I am keeping my fingers crossed for both of us.”

Suddenly, an unfamiliar lady appeared behind Justin, catching their attention as she approached them. “Are you two here for the list?” They both nodded eagerly. “Oh, I just gave them to your art teacher. You might have to ask him for that.”

“Ok, thanks.” The duo said in unison with a smile. The lady smiled back at them and turned to leave. But then she remembered something, and turned back to them asking, “Do you know who Justin Taylor is?”

Justin looked confused but said, “That’s me!”

As soon as she knew that was him, her face lit up and she had a huge grin on her face. “One word about your designs – Amazing!” She said animatedly, “We just loved them. I personally couldn’t believe they were made by someone as young as you.”

Justin looked at Daphne who was grinning in happiness, and asked the lady with much hope, “Does that mean …?”

“Yes, Justin. You are on the top priority for the next level.” She said patting his back in appreciation. “You better get the details soon from your teacher and get yourself registered at our office today. Oh, one more thing; here’s my card…” She took out a business card from her bag and held it out for him to take. “Ask for me at the reception – the name is Cindy Walker – and I will do the rest. Ciao!” She waved and was gone.
Justin and Daphne exchanged looks before they screamed in excitement and hugged each other tight. The other people in office looked at them strange, as if they had lost it.

“You made it, Justin!”

“I know! I can’t wait to get there. I can already see my dream coming true!” Justin exclaimed.

“Then what the hell are we waiting for? Let’s go!”

“Yes sure! But let me text Luke first. He needs to know.” Daphne nodded and Justin got his cell phone out. He typed a quick message and sent it to Luke. He couldn’t wait till he got home. He could just imagine everyone’s face when they hear the big news. He especially couldn’t wait for the gift he was getting from Luke for being chosen. He beamed thinking already about it …

Luke was at his locker collecting the books for his first class when his phone beeped, indicating there was a text message. He grabbed it and checked the message that Justin sent.

‘I need 2 go 2 Realm’s. Yes! It’s for further registration. So meet you after, at your place. Can’t wait. *flying kiss*’

Luke skipped in glee. He almost screamed in his happiness, but controlled his emotions because he was still in the school lobby, and he didn’t want to get into trouble for shouting.

Justin had deserved this for all his efforts, and now that he was on his path to success, Luke’s chest swelled in pride to be called his boyfriend. Justin was the soon-to-be-famous fashion designer!

@@@

“It was FUCK … a great experience!” Justin gasped, as his eyes got heavy with pleasure. “Cindy took me to the head and he was happy … OH MY GOSH!” His moan descended.

Luke raised his head from above Justin’s belly and smiled. The vibrator was doing a helluva job! “That good huh?” he asked. They were both lying on the bed in Luke’s room. The house was empty, so they didn’t have to worry about getting caught.

Justin gave a nod and Luke got back to feeling Justin’s dick again. It was so familiar to him now, but it still amazed him. He just couldn’t wait to take it inside of him.
“So what more did they say?”

“We are allotted our models, who will walk out with our designs, for the judges to review.” Justin’s anus felt full, as he could feel the vibrator working overtime, and he swore. “SHIT! Where did you get this thing?”

Luke smiled to himself, “You ask too many questions. Just enjoy it, why don’t ya?” Actually, he had bought it from the local sex shop. He used his last month’s pocket money. But he wasn’t going to tell that to Justin.

“The fuck I won’t … It feels like I am travelling through the galaxies. Totally out of this world.” He could feel Luke had his one hand controlling the machine, while his other one was busy giving him a hand-job.

Luke moved the vibrator back and forth, as if stroking.

It blew Justin’s mind and his fetish for more got to him, “Get that out of me. I need you Luke, I need you now!!” He was loud in expressing his wants, which made Luke chuckle.

He didn’t take the vibrator out at all; he just continued ramming the toy into Justin’s anus; harder and faster this time. Luke noticed Justin’s body getting stiff and he knew the indications even before Justin declared in a husky voice, “I’m gonna cum…”

“Wait for me!” Luke screeched, and hurriedly positioned his mouth on Justin’s dick, lubing it up with his saliva. He sucked on it for not more than a minute, when Justin shot out all of it into his mouth. He swallowed every single drop, and feeling so aroused, he came as well.

Both experienced exhaustion as they fell beside each other. Luke removed the sex toy out of Justin’s ass and looked at him with contentment. Justin looked back at him with the same amount of awe, and they stared at each other for a moment. Luke then leaned in and gave Justin a long kiss. “That was for keeping me happy all these years. I owed you.” He sighed, “Explain to me again why we can’t do this with the real things?”

“Because my dear Luke; you are not yet eighteen. And it’s not that far anyways. It’s just two weeks away, and as we promised, we will give in to each other on that very same day.” Justin grinned, “You will see; it will be well worth the wait!”

Luke couldn’t wait to be the lover of this perfect guy! He cuddled onto his body and they remained like that for some time.

Justin spoke up, “Come on. We better get dressed before your mom’s back. You have made a pretty much a mess here, Mr. Snyder.” He teased.

“Yeah, yeah!” Luke said rolling his eyes, but not letting go the embrace just yet. Justin blushed before laughing loudly.

“Luke!” He scolded.

“Fine!” Luke rolled his eyes, getting out of the bed, “You are such a spoilsport!”

“Too bad you are stuck with this spoilsport.” Justin chuckled, “Anyways, I better get home early and start off making fresh designs for the contest. There’s not much time.”

@@@

“What is this crap?” The guy with a white complexion got closer to Justin. He was having a tough time walking with the leather pants on. They squeaked every time he took a step, irritating him.

Justin, who was speaking to one of the organizers of the event, turned to him before excusing himself with a polite smile. “What’s wrong?” He asked with a worried look.

“Everything!” Peter cried in exasperation. He was the model that was assigned to Justin to flash his personal designs for the contest on the runway. “Dude, why can’t you change these leather pants? They’re itchy as hell!”

Justin feigned an action as if thinking, while he tapped his fingers on his lips. “Oh, why don’t I change you in that case? You are burning my eyes to hell.”

Peter scowled. “You are stuck with me; like it or not!”

Justin gave an eye-roll, “It’s a leather theme for this level. So, I am sorry I can’t replace those leather pants. You have to deal with it; like it or not.”

The tall model sulked and walked away with mounting frustration. Justin watched him with a smirk as he left.

Luke made his way through the group of models to Justin’s side, with excitement. He caught up with Justin and made him turn to face him. “Oh my fucking god Justin, you can’t believe this; do you know who the critic for this level is?”

“Who?”

“Toby Redstone!” Luke squealed in happiness. Justin laughed in surprise as well.

“No shit! I have always adored his designs. He is just great.” Justin thought highly of him.

Luke couldn’t help the childish grin. “I know! I have always dreamt of walking for his designs. It’s fucking sad that the models working for him are just worthless.”

Justin was about to say something, when what Luke said registered in his mind, and it started working overtime. Luke saw his trance look and waved his hand in front of his face. “Hello! Earth to Justin.” He chuckled, “Dreaming of the win already?”

“Uhm yeah… are they about to start? Is Toby here?”

Luke looked puzzled. “Not yet. But he soon will be, I guess. And about starting, I will go check.” Justin nodded, and Luke vanished out of the room as quickly as he had arrived.

“Excuse me!” Justin called out to a helper. The short guy walked to him wondering what he wanted. Justin leaned down to whisper something in his ear. While he spoke, he would continuously point at Peter who was off to the side, standing by the mirror, checking his appearance. The guy would nod at every instruction and looked in Peter’s direction. He felt it weird that Justin was asking him to do this. But Justin promised him money, so he gave in…

@@@

Luke came inside the dressing room after awhile. He could feel the tension in the room. Seeing his boyfriend arguing with the coordinator, he knew something was seriously wrong. So he approached the two talking.

“Hey what’s up?” Luke asked.

“It’s not good! The model that was walking for me … he suddenly felt sick. He is running for the rest room every five minutes.” Justin pulled on a sad face.

“Holy balls! What are you gonna do now?” Worry showed up on Luke’s face.

“I am afraid if there’s no model for you, you won’t be able to continue in this contest. And it’s quite hard to find a quick replacement so soon.” The girl coordinator said. Luke looked at her and scowled at Justin’s bad luck.

Justin spoke up all of a sudden, “Oh, I have a great replacement and I wouldn’t have to do much work on fitting the costume on him, because I know he’s almost the same size.” He said with a smile.

“Who is that?” Luke asked.

“You!” Justin locked his hands with Luke’s and possessively rubbed his back.

“Wait, what?!” Luke released his hand, “I am not walking for your designs …” He stammered as he suddenly got nervous. “I just can’t!”

“Yes you can!” Justin forcefully said. The girl looked Luke up and down in question, as if examining him and shrugged saying, “I don’t think it’s a bad idea. You are not too bad.”

“He’s perfect!” Justin grinned to her, “Can I ask you a favour?” She nodded “Will you pull some strings to make sure we appear last? You know, with all this mess, I need some time getting him ready.”

“I shall try.” She smiled and left the place.

“Hey, hey!” Luke made his presence known, and Justin turned to his anxious boyfriend, “I didn’t say yes!”

“You didn’t say no either!” Justin quipped. “Oh please Luke! Do this for me? I need you. And who knows, this might lead you to your dream as well!”

“I am not so sure about that.” He frowned and bit his nails in apprehension. ‘What was Justin thinking, when he suggested this? I am so not ready for this. FUCK!’ Justin gave him a puppy dog look, urgently pleading with his eyes. ‘God! That look … he certainly knows how to get things done.’ Luke sighed in defeat. “What am I supposed to do?”

Justin beamed and yelled “Ryan!” before he said to Luke, “Just do it your natural way and you will be awesome!”

Ryan came in minutes later and Justin quickly gave him instructions on how he wanted Luke’s look with the costume – the hair, make-up and all. Justin would point at Luke, and Ryan would study him carefully, while trying to keep in mind what Justin was saying. While all this was going on, Luke felt out of place and so edgy, that he kept shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

Ten minutes later, Ryan finally nodded to Justin saying that he needn’t worry now; Luke was in perfect hands. He took Luke with him and sat him on one of the seats. The large mirror portrayed Luke’s beautiful sitting posture. It would caress his ego every time he checked his image in a mirror, making him feel that Yes! He was something indeed; he was attractive…

A group of people surrounded him as they began working on his appearance. Luke saw Justin through the mirror, standing at a distance watching him with a look of pride. He smiled at him and got a big one in return. ‘I am so lucky to have you.’ Luke thought at exactly the same time, Justin said that to himself. He stared at his boyfriend for some more time before sighing in contentment, and leaving to resize his designer clothing in Luke’s size. Thankfully, he didn’t have that much to work on, but he needed to hurry because the contest was about to begin.

@@@

Toby Redstone was sitting right in the front seat! ‘Duh! He would be; he is the judge after all…” Justin slapped his temples but couldn’t wipe away the silly grin on his face. A sudden rush of nervousness ran through him when the third last contestant was called out. He was standing right by the exit near the backstage that opened to the runway where models displayed the designer clothes. The model was sent for, and she walked the stage with lots of grace, but she walked past Justin arrogantly. Justin rolled his eyes as he watched her overdoing it. No wonder; she seemed to be a great model – but that’s just what it was. There was no spark in her to become something more than that …

Justin looked over his shoulders to see if Luke was there yet. He wasn’t. There was only a single male coordinator and his second last contender, who was giving the last touches to his model’s dress, who were present backstage. That made him mull over what was taking Luke so long.

He turned to the stage and saw the cat walking model returning back after her show. The applause rose and his heart skipped a beat. It was time for the second last design to be reviewed.

Diana Ross’ ‘Baby Love’ began to scream through the speakers as a name was called. “Justin!”

Justin swore his heart would have stopped right there hearing his name, but that was not what was announced for the audience, although it seemed like it. It was Luke who came and stood behind him. Justin heaved a breath out, not knowing he was actually holding it. They both saw the female model walk out on to the ramp for the participants.

“What took you so long?” Justin asked turning to him. He looked down at the neck-hugging long-sleeved t-shirt designed by him that Luke was wearing, and checked for some threads peeking out. He rubbed the light stain off the leather pants and saw that they fit perfect on Luke.

“Oh, I was having trouble getting in those shoes. God knows how I managed it.”

“Ouch! Are those a problem? Do you want me to check for a different size?”

“Nah! I can manage … and anyway we don’t have much time.” Luke said pointing his leather clad fingers fitting into shiny, stylish gloves, towards the model who was about to end her show.

Justin sighed and so did Luke before he admitted, “I am so damn nervous.”

“Don’t be. You will do great.” Justin smiled.

“I am doing this just for you…” Luke narrowed his eyes as he teased him, “I better get something mind –blowing in return.”

Justin laughed with him, “Ah! Well it’s a deal then. Bet your mind is gonna blow out tonight.” He winked playfully.

And then it was time. Luke got ready because the model walked past them to go back to the restroom. The applause died down, and with the same beat of song, the arrival of Justin Taylor’s designs was announced.

Huge applause again

Both the guys freaked out. It was both their firsts, so it was obvious they were nervous. Justin quickly ran his eyes over the costume one last time, and once he was sure it was perfect, he literally pushed Luke, but not before wishing him luck.

“Good luck to you too.” Luke said and stood for a moment at the entrance of run-way, taking a long breath to calm himself down. ‘This is what I have dreamt for so long. This is what I want.’ He opened his eyes and took his first step on the rocking stage.

Everything seemed to fall into place. The song, the applause, the cheers, he could just feel the stage and his connection with it.

‘I can certainly do this. I have watched it so many times on tv. It’s nothing different.’ He played down his anxiousness and soon it disappeared from his face – as it really worked. He saw people looking in awe at his costume, and remembered the expressions every model wore on their face – pride. ‘That’s what my boyfriend made, and I get to wear it first.’

The grace came up automatically as he stood still with an outstanding posture in front of the critic – Toby Redstone. In different circumstances, he would have squealed and jumped and pounced on that man watching him so closely. But right now, all he had on his face was smugness, feeling his importance. He spun around slowly showing off the back-fits and walked back, to return, and walk once again for the last time.

People sitting on both sides of the stage watched him as he left a great impression on them. There were more clicking and flashing of cameras this time, as the media coverage captured Luke’s face for their collection.

Justin couldn’t believe his eyes. He was in the tv room watching Luke walk in his designs, but found himself speechless and surrounded with lots of questions.

Was this Luke the same normal guy he had met two years ago? Was he the same Luke who was so fat that people around him thought he was going to grow up ugly? The same one who thought he would never be able to fulfil his dreams? Was he that shy, reserved Luke who thought he would be alone all his life?

He certainly wasn’t. This Luke was something else – A dreamer and an achiever.

“You son of a bitch!” Justin turned to an angry Peter walking to him. He looked at his pale, flushed face and couldn’t help but laugh. “YOU did this, didn’t you?” Peter yelled in an accusing tone.

“I did what?” Justin feigned innocence.

“You mixed something in my drink. I don’t know what, but I just know it was you.” He looked around before leaning closer to Justin as he whispered with clenched teeth, “I have used the rest room for the fifteenth time for hell’s sake; why did you do this?”

“I didn’t do anything.”

“Shut up asshole. It’s such an embarrassment for me, you have no idea.” At that point his eyes got big, and he held his growling belly tighter. “Oh bollocks! I need to run …”

Justin laughed at his jumpy actions which got Peter fuming more as he left swearing, “Fucking moron! I will sue you for this!” and almost sprinted to the bathroom.

Luke came back in after he was done walking the stage, and heard the tail end of the conversation, “Wow! What’s gotten into him?”

Justin turned surprised by Luke’s question, but smiled, “Oh nothing; he is just stressed; the constant pooping has got to his mind.” He giggled.

Luke looked back at Peter, feeling sorry for him, “Poor guy,” and turned to ask, as excitement rose back into him, “So… how was it?”

“A-fucking-mazing!!!” Justin exclaimed in joy and delight.

“Really?” Luke was grinning from ear to ear.

“What d’ya think?” Justin praised, “You were fantastic out there. I bet you just killed people with your looks.” He didn’t just say that, he meant it. Luke was looking outstanding in that black outfit which hugged his fit body tightly. His face was shining with a different glow to it; he could bet it was not just the make-up. His hair, the way he walked, and just everything else looked perfect!

Luke bowed, “Credits to you, mister.” He leaned in and kissed Justin. Their lips worked their magic for longer than expected, and they released each other, feeling breathless. He had needed this after such a great moment – the emotions coming from someone who loved him so much.

They smiled at each other and walked back in. Now they had to wait for the results and both were eager to find out how Luke did.

@@@

Luke took Justin’s hand in his and they prayed together. Luke was out of his costume and make-up now as they sat in the audience. It was time for the results to be announced. Out of twenty contenders, just two were going to qualify for the next round. They would have to go to New York for that, and then the finals where the best designer would win a working contract for five years with the most famous brand in the fashion world – Realm!

It was a big thing for sure, and Justin aimed for it.

Toby came on stage, and the clapping started. He had the results with him and Luke just couldn’t wait. Toby’s little speech felt even longer and he frustratingly exhaled.

“So those two lucky people who have made it to the next level are …” Toby began, and everyone was at the edge of their seats, waiting for Toby to continue. “Any guesses?”

People from all around started cheering for various models and designers. Luke would yell Justin’s name over the shouts too, making Justin chuckle. There were voices who called out his name, and that made him feel really good.

“The first designer who has taken his first step into the fashion world is …” Luke had a hopeful grin stuck on his face. “Rose Allen.”

Luke lost his smile, but not for too long. There was still another name to be announced. The cheers and whistles of happiness were interrupting Toby’s voice. He couldn’t continue since the audience wouldn’t stop applauding as the contestant Rose came on the ramp. Toby gave her half a hug and congratulated her. Her face was beaming and it made Luke so envious. Why couldn’t they call Justin’s name out first?

He let go that thought, and with the similar eagerness as he had previously, waited for Toby to announce the second name. “So now who is the second lucky contender, who gets to fly to New York?” Toby continued.

Cheering again.

“Alright. Here we go!” Toby exclaimed with a sparkling smile, as he held the card bearing the second name in front of him. He began to read, “It’s … oh my God … another name with an R?”

Both Luke’s and Justin’s smiles faltered. ‘R?’ Luke palmed Justin’s shoulders, “It’s ok, babe!” He whispered, but felt sadder himself.

The critic however, hadn’t announced the name yet. People around the room kept trying to guess the name. Luke and Justin sat in the front row, totally heartbroken! Luke swore Justin was about to tear up from what he observed.

Toby energetically screamed out the name into the mike. “Rustin Taylor!”

That got Luke and Justin’s heads to shoot up and they looked at each other puzzled. The audience too started applauding, but soon realized something was wrong, and their voices died down. Toby’s assistant who was standing behind him on stage said something into his ears. Turned out, there was some mistake in calling out the name. Toby apologized for it before he said excitedly, “So that’s Justin Taylor!”

They all clapped, and Justin sat still for a second not knowing what was going on. Luke, on the other hand, jumped out of his seat only to take Justin in his arms. “You did it! You made it to the next level!! God I am so happy!” He said hugging him tight.

@@@

Thanks you for reading ... please review! I need the feedbacks to keep going.

What’s next ... Chapter 2: Hello, Mr. Attractive

The auditorium filled with laughter but Justin couldn’t laugh. He quickly put his leg on the other to hide his bulge. The man sure would have noticed it, he uncomfortably thought.

The blue eyes sparkled in mischief and he gave a flirtatious smile.

Rita coughed to hide the humiliation she felt and announced for all to hear. “People, meet the most eligible bachelor in town, the owner of Realm, Mr. Brian Kinney!”

---

Luke continued talking to Eva, when suddenly she looked over his shoulders with bloated eyes and screeched lowly, “Oh my gosh! I can’t believe HE is here!”

Luke perplexedly turned around to see who it was and his jaws dropped looking at the infamous ramp model standing there talking to their coordinator.

---

© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

hehehehehe, this put a great big smile on my face. i loved it! Can't wait for chapter 2!!! :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..