Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 5,192 Words
  • 1,703 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 5. Chapter 5 : Kiss Me Not!

Chapter 5 : Kiss Me Not!

Justin came out of the airport and began to look for cab. They were all lined up, but people were hastily claiming each of them, and in no time there were barely any left. He waved at the vacant cab he spotted to get the driver’s attention. Unfortunately, a family of four claimed it and that was gone too.

All of a sudden, a car screeched and stopped in front of him, making him jump. The windows were open and he spotted a familiar person in the driver’s seat. His mouth went dry in an instant recognizing Brian. Justin began to walk away with a distinct fear, trying to behave as if nothing happened.

Brian quickly got out of the car and called behind him. “Hey Justin.”

Justin stopped dead in his tracks, but didn’t make a move to turn around. Brian waited for awhile. “What’s the big idea of ignoring me like that?” He asked, as he came and stood by his side.

Justin forced a smile before facing him, trying to act surprised, “Oh Mr. Kinney,” He stammered. “I didn’t notice you. What are you doing here? Are you going somewhere?”

He saw Brian studying his face and averted his gaze in discomfort. ‘Why is he eyeing me like that?’ Justin gripped the handle of his baggage tighter with his sweaty hands.

“Let’s go. I will drop you off at home.” Brian said that in a commanding voice and began to walk.

But Justin went to stop him. “Mr. Kinney, there’s no need for that. Really, I can get home on my own.”

Brian pinched the bridge of his nose while he asked, “What would it take to get you to come in my car?” Justin was blown away by that. He just stared blankly into those brown eyes that were filled with much desire. He dared not breathe at that moment. “Come on, hot ass. I don’t have all the time in the world. We can stare and do such things in my car too; there’s lot more space and privacy there”

“Wh-what things?” Justin couldn’t blink. He was under the spell of those compelling balls of chocolates that looked right back at him.

He didn’t get any answer. Brian just smirked, and looked down at the bulge in Justin’s tight jeans. Justin followed his gaze and a light shade of red spread over his skin.

Without saying anything, Brian reached for Justin’s bag and purposely held it over his soft hands. As soon as Justin felt the skin over it, he quickly removed his hand as if it had been burnt by something hot. He’s hot, Justin could definitely agree on that without a doubt.

Brian gazed at him with a slight hint of smile on his face and turned to take the bag in his car. He threw it carelessly in the backseat and got inside the car, waiting for Justin.

Justin’s mind wasn’t allowing him to go with Brian, but his body was reacting in another way. He cautiously walked back to the black SUV. Wanting to keep himself as far from Brian as possible, he reached for the back door. Seeing that, Brian rolled his eyes. “What am I? Your fucking driver?” He grimaced. “Take the front seat.”

Justin relented and got into the passenger seat without making any noise. Brian glanced at him before he started the car. “Where …”

“Park Avenue.” Justin replied before Brian could complete his question.

As the car moved, Justin kept stealing glances at him but Brian had his eyes transfixed on the road. “So do you want to do it now?” Brian asked out of the blue.

It freaked him out a bit. Justin stammered, “What?” asking in fear.

“Talk.” Brian smirked, but never looked at Justin. “What did you think?”

“Um… Nothing.” Justin reddened immediately and looked out of the window.

“The deal we talked about …”

Justin angrily snapped him, “I am not interested in your deal. That is totally out of question. I don’t care if I lose this contest, but I am not going to cheat on my boyfriend just to win this contest.”

“Ah! So it’s all about your boyfriend?” Brian said it not a question, rather stated it more as a fact.

Justin fumed, “I am committed to him. We are in a relationship, for God’s sake, and you are coming between us.”

“Oh no, it’d be my dick coming inside your ass.”

The blonde gaped at him and then shook his head. “Please, I am happy with my boyfriend and you are making it harder. I love him.”

“Love!” Brian feigned to be impressed and then snorted, “That mysterious amazing thing what people describe as the feeling they have in there.”

“Yes it’s a feeling you will probably never understand.” Justin muttered.

“You are right!” Brian heard him. “I don’t understand love. Nothing can get filthier than that. People say they are in love one day and are seen with someone else some other day.”

Justin opted for silence. He knew there was no way he could make Brian understand what love really meant. So, he stopped trying.

Brian tilted his head to gaze at him and sneered. “I only understand this.” He whispered lowly and with his good hand, he unzipped his pants. “And that’s all I want.”

Justin looked as if a car was going to hit him now. His eyes went wide as saucers and mouth opened watching Brian’s huge manhood starting to peek out of his zipper. Justin then realized Brian was wearing no underwear and shifted to the extreme corner of the seat becoming uncomfortable.

It got harder for both men to breathe inside the car. Brian was panting as he began to play with the little toy in his hand; moving his hand all around and beginning to stroke it. He had his eyes half-closed and his head was thrown back resting on the backrest. Justin’s presence in the car, and the growing tent in his jeans, seemed to work for him as he pleasured himself.

The blonde’s mind was screaming inside him, asking him to stop Brian. But his eyes weren’t able to stop watching him. Looking at Brian caressing his own dick made his cock grow harder in his jeans, tightening it so much that it ached.

Brian was so busy stroking himself, he almost missed the stoplight. So when he abruptly halted, Justin jerked forward, breaking out of his trance. “What are you doing? You are driving; you gotta focus on the road and not …” Justin looked at the magnificent dick again and was once more entranced.

“My dick?” Brian smirked at him, breathless. “Well, someone has to appreciate it. Why don’t you do the honor? I might as well be able to focus on driving.”

Justin didn’t move. He just stared, with his eyes glued to the beautiful shaft. The voices that were heard in his head earlier were long gone. It was like his sanity had gone numb, and all that was left in him was the lust to want the man sitting beside him.

A victorious smile played on Brian’s lips when Justin began to lean over, and he knew this was going to be a fun ride. He pet Justin’s head as it lowered, and continued driving as soon as the light turned green.

===~~~===

“There’s a reservation for two I made for Noah Mayer and Luke Snyder.” Noah politely told the hostess. Luke was surprised seeing such gentleness in him for the first time. ‘Guess I don’t know Noah Mayer that much.’ As soon as that thought crossed his mind, another thought came to contradict it, ‘And I don’t even want to know him… I am better off without him.’

“Luke?” He looked up when Noah’s voice called him. “Are you going to stand there all night? Because I don’t mind; we can stand here in the restaurant’s hallway and make-out.”

Luke clenched his jaws, watching Noah trying to control his laugh from bubbling out. He followed the hostess, who led them to their table.

For a moment, Luke was dumbfounded and was in awe seeing where they were going to sit. It was near the life-size window, through which the beautiful sight of the Brooklyn Bridge was accessible. It made him forget the anger for Noah in an instant, and staring at it, he took a seat. The brunette was grinning at Luke’s reaction. He was expecting it and he was happy Luke liked it. Noah quickly occupied the seat opposite Luke and kept looking at him.

A smile formed on his face seeing how contented Luke seemed at that moment. For some time, he forgot about the world around him, as his eyes found pleasure in staring at Luke.

“So beautiful.” Luke mumbled in a tone of bliss.

“Yeah, very…” Noah whispered in his own trance as well. Luke felt the eyes on him, and he turned his gaze only to catch the blue eyes staring at him.

Noah quickly lowered his gaze and fumbled with the napkin to place it on his lap. He had to get a grip; there was no way he could lose control over his emotions and do something stupid.

“Did you say something?” Luke asked, quizzically.

Noah looked up naively and said, “No. Did you hear something?”

“Nothing.” Luke’s face turned sour again, and he placed the napkin on his lap as well.

Noah noticed the change of mood and felt the need to apologize. “Luke, I am sorry.” The blonde shot him a glare to not say anything more, but he ignored it and began, “I know I shouldn’t have kissed you like that, but I …” The words died off before they came out of his mouth, looking at Luke’s angry glare.

Luke nodded at him looking daggers, “Say it … I want to hear it. I want to hear what your excuse is this time.”

“It’s not an excuse but … I find you attractive, Luke.” Noah confessed.

The blonde made a sarcastic face. “Yeah, the same as you are attracted to every handsome guy and beautiful lady out there.” He commented, “You are just sick, dude … sick in your head.”

Noah exhaled, “It’s not that. I never lose control with anyone, even if I am attracted to them. Hell! I don’t even touch them unless they give me a reason to.” Luke remained silent wanting him to continue “Luke, you are different, I dunno … but I feel like you are pulling me towards you.”

“I was right.” Luke shook his head in disbelief. “You are totally gone in your head.”

“I am saying what I feel, Luke.”

“Oh Really?” Luke mockingly smiled, “Where did this magnet form up in me all of a sudden that you never felt it before?”

Noah blew out a breath and leaned over the table. “Oh come on Luke, I didn’t even know you then. We went to the same school but we never talked. And … and you caught me off guard by suddenly coming onto me like that.”

“You could have at least acted a bit kinder.” Luke countered.

Noah opened his mouth to defend himself, but didn’t say anything. He relented, “Ok fine. I should have been kind enough not to insult you like I did. But believe me, I felt bad immediately after you left. I felt like taking my words back. I didn’t mean them, Luke.”

Luke eyed Noah as if he was stranger. He certainly was – this Noah was a bit different from what he knew him as. The outspoken, arrogant guy was not present here. This was a soft Noah who seemed to have a heart.

When Noah thought he had won over Luke’s heart, a flash of the hurt again passed through the blonde’s face, and Luke had looked away. He sighed noisily, “Please forgive me, Luke.”

“You hurt me bad, Noah.” Luke sniffed even though he wasn’t crying and kept looking the other way. “I don’t think I have it in me to forget that night. I thought I was in love with you, but you crashed all my dreams in a second.” He paused then said looking at Noah, “You think you could win me over with this dinner date? But Noah, this will take a lot out of you to really get me to forgive you.”

A silence fell between them after that. Noah didn’t know what else to say. Luke seemed to be very upset with him, and it was obvious that small attempts like these to win his heart weren’t going to work. He had to do something bigger, and he was really determined to do that.

Soon after, the waitress appeared at their table to take their orders. Luke didn’t show much interest in choosing the food, but with Noah and the waitress insisting, he decided to try the chef’s special.

A band of four people were performing at the restaurant. The lead male singer was singing “I Gotta a Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas, while the male guitarist, female pianist and the guy behind the drums, were singing the chorus. People were intrigued by their pleasant music and voices. Luke was gazing at them too with happy eyes, captivated by the cheerful tune.

Noah was constantly watching Luke. He looked in the direction where the band was playing and smiled when an idea popped up in his mind. “Luke, I need to use the restroom. I will be right back.” He said. Luke went stiff hearing his voice but didn’t look at him. Grinning to himself, he raised his brow at the attitude Luke was giving him. ‘You might say you won’t forgive me, Luke. But you don’t know me yet. You are soon going to soften up to me, I betcha.’

He stood up and went directly over to the waitress that was their server for the night. Luke was too busy to notice the secretive interaction between them. Noah held out a note to her while he told her what she needed to do.

The waitress smiled at him. “Don’t worry sir. I will take care of all that.” Noah appreciatively smiled at her and tipped her handsomely. He quickly returned to the table before Luke could get suspicious.

“You miss me?” Noah gave a cheesy smile and Luke made a face.

“You wish” he said rolling his eyes, making Noah chuckle.

Both of them turned to the performing band as the song reached its conclusion. People applauded and the band members bowed with an unfaltering grin. Luke and Noah clapped for them too; while Luke was smiling, looking towards the stage, Noah was gazing at him through the corner of his eyes, smirking.

After a break of a minute or two, the lead singer took up the mike again. “The next song is a dedication from someone who is dining here tonight with you all. Mr. Luke Snyder, this song is dedicated to you.” Luke almost choked on the water he was sipping from his glass and looked at the guy on stage, perplexed. “I hope this will make you forgive Mr. Noah Mayer for all the mistakes he made in the past.”

Luke shot a glare at Noah but it was wasted, because the brunette was purposely looking away.

“He wants you to know through this song, how much he regrets making those mistakes, and he wants you to know what you actually mean to him.” The boy was looking in awe at them. “So here goes … just for you, Luke.”

Luke couldn’t believe Noah had gone to this extent only to get him to forget about his mistakes. To state the fact, it was starting to melt Luke’s heart, but he didn’t want to show it. He put up a straight face, guarding his heart as hard as he could.

I’m lying alone with my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts
I know you hurt too but what else can we do
Tormented and torn apart?

I wish I could carry your smile in my heart
For times when my life feels so low
It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
When today doesn’t really know, doesn’t really know

I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I’m all out of love, what am I without you?
I can’t be too late to say that I was so wrong.

Noah reached for Luke’s arm over the table and held it. The brown eyes looked up at him – this time there was no anger in them. Noah gave him a pleading look, but Luke lowered his gaze. He struggled lightly to get his hand free and the brunette let it go.

I want you to come back and carry me home
Away from these long lonely nights
I’m reaching for you, are you feeling it too?
Does this feeling seem oh so right?

And what would you say if I called on you now
And said that I can’t hold on?
There’s no easy way, it gets harder each day
Please love me or I’ll be gone, I’ll be gone

I’m all out of love, I’m so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I’m all out of love, what am I without you?
I can’t be too late to say that I was so wrong

Ooh, what are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?
What are you thinking of?

“What are you thinking, Luke?” Noah asked in a low whisper.

Not a word came from Luke. He kept sitting there anxiously, looking out the window. ‘Don’t do this, Noah. My heart was and has been very fragile. Don’t try to break it, please.’ Thoughts ran through his mind, ‘I had this huge crush on you back in school, and you messed it all up for me. So why are you here now, when I am living my life happily with Justin? All these years, I made all the attempts to hate you, to get you out of my heart and mind. But you are conquering it again, making it hard for me. Oh Noah! I wish you never returned.’ He sighed.

Luke realized it had gotten very quiet all of a sudden and turned to look at Noah. But he wasn’t there in front of him. Instead, he was surprised to find the brunette beside his chair, kneeling down on his knees, and everyone was looking in their direction now. ‘Oh my God!’ his eyes went wide. With all the eyes on him, he began to redden in embarrassment. “What are you doing, Noah? Stop it.”

“Luke, I don’t know what else to do to show you how much I regret hurting you.” Noah began with a sincere look on his face. “You could punish me for that; I swear I won’t say a word. But, please don’t be angry with me. It breaks my heart to see you angry like that because I really like you Luke.”

Some ‘aww’ sounds came from the spectators. Luke looked around warily thinking of some way to stop this.

“Luke, if you don’t forgive me now, I will go up there and sing this song again on my own. And believe me; you wouldn’t want me to terrorize the people over here like that.” Noah joked to try and lighten up Luke’s mood.

Luke lowered his head to hide the smile appearing on his face, but Noah got a glimpse of it and felt relieved. “So, do you forgive me?” He asked, gazing at Luke expectantly.

“God!” Luke shook his head in amusement. “Could you be any more stubborn?” Noah was looking at him with a cheesy grin now, so Luke rolled his eyes saying, “Fine! I forgive you.”

Everyone cheered and clapped for them. Noah was grinning from ear to ear. He had accomplished what he had wanted after all. He actually wanted to take Luke in his arms at that moment and kiss him in front of everyone, but he didn’t dare to do that.

He stood up and sat back in his chair. “Thank you Luke. You have no idea how happy that makes me feel.”

A few minutes later, the waitress brought their food to their table. Both the men thanked her appreciatively before she left. “Luke, are we okay now? You don’t hold anymore grudges against me, right?”

Luke thought about it. There was no need to be angry with Noah anymore after he expressively said sorry to him in front of everyone. So he nodded with a smile. “Yeah, we are okay.” He assured. “Let’s eat now.”

===~~~===

Brian drove the car into a secluded area he knew. His cock was rapidly growing larger by Justin’s breath colliding over it. He grunted trying to push Justin’s head lower. What was he waiting for?

Justin was busy looking at the beautiful curved erection begging for contact with his mouth and tongue. He had been attracted to Brian’s cock from the time he had first seen it. He knew what he wanted to do to it. Justin’s mind was obsessed with pleasing him. He wanted to make Brian cum into his mouth. He wanted to taste his cum.

However, as pleasing the thought of blowing Brian’s cock seemed to his senses, Justin knew it was a guilty pleasure – a pleasure he never wanted to experience with any person other than Luke. He quickly recoiled as soon as Luke’s face flashed into his mind. ‘What the fuck am I doing? Fucking Christ! Luke trusts me so much; I can’t betray him like this. No!’

Not being able to stay in the same car as Brian, he quickly got out of the car and began to run away. Brian mimicked his actions as he tucked his dick back in his pants and zipped up. He briskly walked and yelled, “You are leaving that suitcase as a complimentary gift for me?”

Justin stopped and turned. ‘Damn!’ He had forgotten to take his travel bag with him before he took off. Now he had to go back there, and most likely be stopped by Brian.

And Brian did stop him. As Justin walked back to the car, he caught him by his arm before the blonde could walk past him. Justin quickly shut his eyes in frustration. “Why don’t we finish what we started first?”

Justin’s eyes flew open. He was fuming by now, more angry with himself than Brian. “Mr. Kinney, I told you I am in a very happy relationship with my boyfriend and I don’t want to ruin it. My boyfriend means the world to me and I am not going to deceive him. So, it would be better if you would walk out of my life and stop stalking me like this.” All the time he spoke, Brian had an regretful look on his face. “Same old, same old.” He mumbled to himself. He took out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it up while Justin went on and on.

“Don’t you get it? I don’t want you. Maybe you could easily lure other guys to your bed, but not me. I am …”

“Ok that’s it.” Brian flung back the lit cigarette from his hand and neared Justin. He took his face between both of his hands and forced a kiss on him.

Justin flinched at first, trying to struggle to away from it. But Brian deepened the kiss and his struggles got fainter. Slowly, his lips began to respond to the kiss as well, and he parted his mouth permitting Brian to explore it with his tongue.

===~~~===

“It’s so calm and quiet here.” Luke inhaled the sweet breeze that brushed past his face and closed his eyes enjoying the feel of it.

After the delicious dinner, Noah insisted that they take a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. He thought it was actually a good way to interact with each other. As the time passed, Luke began to see a different Noah – someone who was caring, thoughtful and weirdly adorable. It surprised him how in a matter of a day, his view over that guy had changed completely.

Noah dug his hands in his pockets as he walked beside Luke. He loved the feel of Luke slowly getting closer to him. There was a comfortable silence between them as they walked, before Luke started mumbling about how he loved being here. “It surprises me that you have never been here before.” Noah said with an equal amount of amazement.

“Well, I have been to New York before. My uncle lives here at the Park Avenue, but I never got the chance to see this bridge this closely.” Luke replied.

Noah grinned proudly, “Then you must thank me for bringing you here.”

Luke raised his right brow while looking at Noah with a smile, “I was destined to come here some time or another. It just happened to be with you.”

“Dude, you seriously need to learn to give other people some credit for their help.” Noah teasingly flashed a smile at him.

“Hmm … I do know who to give credit. It’s just not you, you know.” Luke played along.

“Oh really? And may I know who that is?”

“Justin”

“Justin who?” Noah looked lost.

“The friend whom I am walking for in this contest” Luke blurted and then reconsidered what he had said. ‘Why did I say Justin was my friend?’ He opened his mouth to clarify to Noah that Justin was his boyfriend.

However, Noah interrupted him. “Justin? Justin Taylor? Are you walking for his designs?” Luke nodded.

“Justin is actually my …”

“WOW! I had seen the outfit he designed for the first round.” Noah praised, “That just took my breath away. I have never seen such a beautiful leather design until then. I bet he is gonna make it to the finals.”

Luke perked up, “I hope so too. He has taken great efforts for it.” He said with a genuine smile and asked, “What about you? Who are you walking for?”

Noah watched Luke handle the strand of his blonde hair that troubled his eyes and pushed it back. He quickly blinked from his trance and coughed. “Kurt Hummel.” He replied, “He was chosen from Chicago.”

“Oh!” Luke didn’t know who he was, but knew he must be someone of the cadre that Noah was walking for him.

“Not blowing my trumpet but … I feel lucky to be walking for someone who has that flicker in him. You know what I mean, right?”

“Yup. I bet he must be good.” Luke smiled.

“He is the best.” Noah said and saw Luke narrowing his eyes. “Well, Justin is the best too. I am not saying that. They are kind of at an equal level.”

Luke rolled his eyes and stopped in the middle of the bridge. He stood by the wired railings and wondered aloud, “But it’s weird that you are doing this contest. I thought you were only into commercial modeling?”

Noah went around standing by his side and faced him with a look of shock, “Luke, do you have any idea what it means to walk in this contest?” Luke looked at him puzzled. “This is a high profile fashion contest, dude. There’s going to be media, whole lot of fashion designers, people – all for publicity. And if you get lucky, you could get popular. Then your life will be glamorous.”

It all seemed to Luke like the dream he had wanted for himself. He didn’t know all of this. But as Noah explained it to him, it all made sense. After all, Realm had the power. “Yeah,” he said dreamily, “If that happens, it would be like a dream come true.”

Noah was silently studying Luke’s expression. Whenever the blonde smiled, he would find himself spellbound by the sight. It would make him want to stare at Luke for a lifetime. And right now, Luke’s features illuminated by the night lights of the city, made him look all the more attractive, and Noah felt a pull towards him.

Luke suddenly felt the silence very weird and tilted his head to look at Noah. The brunette had an entranced look on his face.

“Luke,” Noah called out, “You are so beautiful.” He whispered getting close to Luke’s ears. Luke closed his eyes with a feeling mixed with fear and delight. Noah pressed his nose over Luke’s skin and breathed in the sweet aroma of Luke’s cologne. It aroused the hell out of him, and he closed his eyes as well, enjoying the closeness to Luke. His hands slowly wrapped around Luke’s waist and he pulled him closer.

Luke’s breathing got shallow. The warmth he felt in Noah’s arms made him shiver and he lightly twisted his body to face Noah. His brown eyes looked into Noah’s azure ones and they stared at each other for a long time. Pure desire was expressed through their eye contact.

Without breaking the contact, Noah found access to Luke’s hand and lightly took hold of it. Then, he slowly gave it a tender squeeze before he intertwined their fingers together.

Luke loved how it felt so good with Noah; he loved how their held hands exchanged warmth of each other’s body, he loved how funny he felt in his groin right now … and he loved how much closer their faces were getting inch by inch.

As soon as their noses touched, Noah stopped. He wanted Luke to initiate the kiss this time and he was pretty sure Luke would.

Luke took the lead. His breathing got heavier and heavier as he neared Noah’s lips. Finally, their lips met and what started as light pecking, ended up to be a more passionate kiss. They began to kiss each other, hungrily and feverishly; as if they would die without it, as if they had been yearning for it for a long time.

They were so into it that they didn’t feel the need to break away, even to breathe for a second. The moment came when it got hard to breathe, and they had to part for air.

Noah was smiling wide but as soon as their kissing stopped, Luke was pulled back to reality. He realized what a grave mistake he did right now. Noah’s smile faltered seeing a sad look on Luke’s face. ‘Did he think I was a bad kisser or something?’

“Luke …” he started to ask.

But Luke cut him off. “Noah, just … just don’t.” He said calmly and swallowed the guilt that was overwhelming him. “Please, can you take me back? I want to go home.” Luke pleaded.

Noah stared at him for a second, wondering what really had gone wrong. He exhaled feeling hurt, “Yeah, let’s just go.”

===~~~===

To be continued …

Rate, Review and rep points please!! ^_^ Thank you for reading!
© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

hrm, i read this when you posted this... i guess i was silly and forgot to review. anyways, awesome, as always :P I get so tense every time anything's happening with brian, lol

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..