Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 7,082 Words
  • 1,541 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 9. Chapter 9 : Finale - The Last Stand

Luke was stunned by the sight of Noah kissing someone else, and a million questions ran through his mind. ‘Did Noah sleep with her? But he wouldn’t cheat on me … would he?’ He saw Eva pulling back from the kiss with a bright and happy face.

 

She must have sensed Luke’s presence, because she turned at that moment and said with surprise. “Oh! Hey Luke.” She smiled oblivious to his misery.

 

However, the mention of his name made Noah turn to face him in sheer panic. His eyes went wide as saucers and his jaw dropped down in shock. “Luke!” Noah had called out his name but feeling like an idiot about the situation, Luke couldn’t stay there any longer. He briskly turned around and began to go back towards the elevator. He wiped off the tears burning into his eyes angrily blaming himself for falling for Noah’s charms again, only to get hurt.

 

“Luke, wait!” Noah caught up with his him and tried to stop him. However, Luke dismissed his touch and began to walk away. “I can explain … please …” The brunette swiftly went in front of him blocking his way and held him by his shoulders.

 

Luke looked up with tearful eyes – the one that were dampened in the misery of his baseless love, the one which were ablaze in his wrath and agony. He shrugged his shoulders harshly trying to get out of Noah’s hold. “Sure! Go ahead.” He crossed his arms over his chest waiting for Noah to talk.

 

However, Noah went numb. He looked lost, not expecting Luke to give him a chance. He opened his mouth and then closed it, considering what to say.

 

He didn’t know why, but he couldn’t believe Noah had cheated on him. Luke therefore wanted him to speak out, whatever he wanted to say. “I am waiting, Noah.” He reminded him. “Tell me why … why you’d go and want to ruin our budding relationship like this, when it had started so well? We connected … didn’t you feel it? This was a start of something special, a relation you and I were going to have. For that sake, please tell me what I saw was wrong. Tell me you didn’t cheat on me, please … Noah, say – say that you love me and only me. That you want no one else but me and we …”

 

“Love?” Noah’s voice screeched in some kind of phobia, “Damn it, Luke! We just had sex.”

 

And the words crashed all of Luke’s hope. As soon as they left his mouth, Noah’s face showed regret. But Luke knew he had said what he really felt about it. It was nothing more than just another fuck – a one-night stand. It meant nothing to Noah.

 

Luke kept staring at him in disbelief. “Listen, I …” Noah began to stammer, not knowing what to say after that.

 

“I gotta go.” Luke mumbled and bit his lower lip. He gave out a shaky sigh and pushed past the tall brunette. He could feel Noah’s eyes on him as he moved inside the elevator. He pushed the button and looked at the man he thought he loved for one last time. Their eyes locked and they kept staring until the elevator bell chimed and the door slid shut between them.

 

~~~===~~~

 

It was totally awkward for Justin to stand like this in front of a strange door. This was some new experience. It excited him and made him nervous too. But more importantly, it was making him forget about Luke and his betrayal.

 

He rang the doorbell and waited. It didn’t take more than a few seconds for the man to open the door, and there he stood in his usual business suit, looking oh so elegant … and hot!

 

Justin tried to smile but all that came out of him was a nervous laugh. The way Brian was scrutinizing all of him was sort of making him uneasy. The dark haired man looked him up and down slowly taking in every inch of him. Then, he gestured with his head to follow him and walked inside. “Coming in?”

 

“Huh? Oh … yeah!”

 

“Shut the door.” Brian said.

 

Stepping in clumsily, Justin took a moment to look around the house – scratch that – a huge apartment. He was flabbergasted by the beauty of the abode. Everything about it was stylish, pleasing to the eye! It spoke luxury and money-worth. “Your place is mind-blowing, Mr. Kinney.” He said looking everywhere like a little child.

 

“Do you want something to drink?” Brian asked him, removing his coat.

 

Justin turned to reply but the words, “No thank you,” screeched as he watched the man lower his pants in one go. Mr. Brian Kinney certainly didn’t waste any time.

 

He swallowed as one after another, Brian removed all his clothes covering him, and in a minute he stood in front of Justin naked, looking like a sexy Greek hero. Although he was in his late twenties, his body didn’t seem to make him look that old – his body was slender, curved, in great shape, smooth and hairless.

 

Once the underwear was dropped too, his huge shaft sprung free. It was semi-hard and Justin was reminded of its true beauty back from their encounter in the car when he almost gave Brian a blowjob.

 

He couldn’t take his eyes off it until Brian spoke up, his arms stretching out in a tempting invitation, “So are you coming or going? Or coming and then going? Or coming and staying?”

 

Justin could feel Brian's intent sexual gaze upon him. While he'd always fantasized about this moment, the reality suddenly made him nervous. Still, building up some courage in himself, Justin stepped forward reaching for the man and went dangerously close to his body, so close that the heat of Brian’s skin was radiating back at him. He kept hold of their gaze and threw his arms around the brunette’s broad shoulders. Consequently, the muscled arms snaked around his waist and they stood chest to chest in the middle of the room.

 

Brian moved his head forward and they kissed gently, their lips barely touching as they did. Justin was still hesitant into the act as he would peck him lightly, feeling the tension as their lips barely touched. Out of the blue, Brian flicked his lips with his tongue and that sent shivers through Justin’s body.

 

Their first kiss quickly turned rough as they hungrily explored each other's mouths. Running his fingers through Justin's blond hair, Brian slithered his tongue deep into the young man's mouth. Meanwhile, the blonde draped his lanky arms around Brian’s broad strong shoulders and melted submissively into his embrace.

 

As they kissed, Justin felt the older man's bulge rubbing up against his crotch. "I want to taste you," he whispered huskily in between their kisses.

"Are you sure?"


"Yes!" he said, immediately dropping to his knees.

Brian stood with his feet spread apart and placed his hands on Justin’s shoulders. Suddenly, Justin was face to face with his swelling crotch. He didn't know what to do.

"Press your lips around it," Brian said from above.

Tilting his head to match the angle, Justin opened wide and mouthed the tubular shaped bulge. He could feel its thick girth.

Brian let out a soft groan and bit his lower lip. "God, you are hot!"

"Wow!" he sighed, unable to keep from staring at the bulbous, beautifully flared crown.

Brian carefully watched Justin's expression. Nothing turned him on more than seeing the look on his to-be-lover's face. Tingling with excitement, he took a step closer towards his virgin lover.

Justin watched in awe, as Brian’s huge boner bounced and bobbed towards him. He didn't know how in the world it would fit into his mouth, but he was determined to give it a try!

Brian stood in front of him and waved his massive erection, baton-like, right under his nose. The mingling scent of ripe cock and sweaty balls hit him like a freight train. Up until that moment, sex had always been just a fantasy. Now it had a smell! Deciding that he liked the uniquely masculine aroma, he leaned forward and sniffed the shiny head of Brian’s oozing cock again.

"So, you like the way my dick smells?" Brian asked in a hoarse whisper.

Holding his cock up to his lips like a microphone, Justin looked up at Brian, his eyes wide with excitement, and exclaimed, "Mmm I do!"

"Would you like to taste it?" He asked.

He hesitated before he replied shyly, "Okay, but I don't think I can fit the whole thing into my mouth."

Brian laughed. "Don't worry," he said. "I've never met a first-timer who could."

“I am not a first-timer. I have given blowjobs before.” Justin said feeling offended by the comment. Although he was a first-timer taking a cock this huge, he didn’t want to be referred to as being inexperienced.

 

Brian just shrugged at that. Despite having just met him less than a month ago, an irrational twinge of jealousy reddened his cheeks. Suddenly, Justin was determined to give him the best blow-job of his life. He figured the countless times he'd spent giving Luke blowjobs would be enough. Justin got up on his knees and gently cupped Brian's shaved scrotum in his left hand. His crinkled ball-sac was tight and smooth. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

Feeling his hot breath, Brian gasped as his tongue made contact. "Oh, yeah!" he moaned, as he watched his young lover run the tip of his tongue, in small circles, around and around the deep rim of his circumcised cockhead.

After licking the pre-cum off of his slippery cockhead, Justin concluded that he liked the taste of dick even better than the smell! Wrapping his fingers around the base of Mr. Kinney's massive cock, he gave his lover a gentle squeeze and watched in awe, as his bulb swelled up like a shiny purple balloon!

"Oh, come on!" Brian moaned. "Put it in your mouth now!"

Justin closed his eyes, leaned forward, and obediently slipped his lips over Brian's swollen knob. "M'mm!" he sighed to himself, enjoying the spongy, silky-smooth texture.

Brian rested his hands on Justin's blond head, and watched, as he rubbed his lips back and forth along the underside of his erection. The feel of his hot breath and moist lips was beyond description. But he wanted more! Grabbing the young man's head with both hands, he thrust his hips forward and pushed his cock into his mouth.

Determined to handle it, Justin grabbed hold of Brian's bubble butt with both hands and opened his throat.

Brian looked down at Justin; he was huffing and puffing through his nostrils, while his pouty lips formed a perfect "O" around the middle of his thick shaft. "You're doing great!" he said, enjoying the delicious wetness of his mouth. With a little thrust of the hips, he nudged the head of his cock into the back of his throat.

Justin suddenly gagged and quickly pulled his mouth away. As he coughed and sputtered, a long strand of saliva stretched between his lower lip to the tip of Brian's cock. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!” He apologized.

"No, it's my fault!" Brian said, wiping the spider-like strand away with his thumb. "Try again."

Justin wrapped his fingers around the base and slipped his lips back over his big, flaring bulb.

Not wanting to choke him again, Brian remained still and let him do all the work. While he couldn't quite deep-throat him, he loved the way Justin lewdly slathered his cock with his tongue.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming!" Brian moaned.

Before he could react, Justin felt his thick, ropy cum lace the side of his face. Stuffing the spurting cock into his mouth, Justin managed to cap the geyser before he was totally spent. Swallowing as fast as he could, he savored the slimy, like egg-white cum which had a peculiar asparagus-like flavor. After he'd sucked him dry, he used his still erect penis like palette knife to smear the dripping blobs of 'face-cream' all over his lips and chin. The hot smell of sperm hung heavy in the air.

When he was done, Brian hauled Justin up off the floor by the armpits and covered his shiny cum filled face with kisses. "That was incredible!" He panted, as he licked his own cum off of the handsome young man's freckled cheeks.

"Did I do okay?" asked Justin, blushing with shyness.

Brian looked into his face and caught a whiff of the smell. "You did great!" he replied with a totally satisfied smile. “Now my turn.” He held him by his hand firmly and led him deep inside the house.

 

They entered the bedroom and Brian began to kiss him again feverishly. “I like your bedroom.” Justin panted.

 

“Sure you do.” Kinney smirked and looked at him considerately, “Why don’t you take your clothes off.”

 

And like an obedient slave, Justin obeyed his sex-master. It was arousing to think that way. He turned deep red with the thought though, and Brian noticed. He raised his brow at him but didn’t ask.

 

As soon as Justin had removed all of his clothes, Brian resumed kissing his lips, neck, chest, and sucked on his nipples. While one hand explored Justin’s body, the other hand was busy playing with Justin’s shaft and balls simultaneously.

 

Justin felt a light push to his body and his steps were automatically guided backwards towards the bed. He was too busy cherishing the foreplay, to consider when they had ended up on the bed playing over the silky sheets. Brian positioned himself in front of his ass and looked up at him. “Are you sure you want this?”

 

Justin gazed into his brown eyes and nodded sincerely, “I am sure. I have never been so sure in my whole life about anything.”

 

“What about your boyfriend? Does he …”

 

Before Brian could finish the question, Justin cleared. “We broke up. He and I aren’t together anymore.”

 

“Okay then. Get ready for the sexiest ride ever, boy.” Brian smirked and leaned over to get the condom from the nightstand. He tore it with his teeth and offered, “Roll it on me.”

 

Justin did as he was told. His hands were shaking with anxiety, and he sweat in nervousness. When Brian made a move, he freaked out, “Wait, just like that? You are not … you are not going to prepare me?”

 

“Prepare you for what?” Brian asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

“For … for that massive cock… you don’t expect me to take it easily do you?” Justin was panicking. “It would hurt. And this is my first time…”

 

“Don’t worry sonny boy.” Brian pushed his body, making him to flip and lie on his tummy. “Let me take care of that and I like it rough, lover boy.” He said and thrust the hard member into Justin without a warning, making Justin scream out his agony.

 

===~~~===

 

His ass still felt sore by the act, but the pleasure that he had experienced later was overwhelming. Justin smiled as he unlocked the door. He was no longer a virgin and it felt great. He felt like he was on the top of the world right now.

 

Suddenly, he remembered he hadn’t told Mr. Kinney what he had intended to say to him. He wanted to tell him that the night they spent together was not for the deal he had offered. He still wanted to play fair in the contest. But it skipped his mind to mention it. Maybe it was because of how utterly romantic it was to wake up beside Brian this morning, that made him forget everything else. Mr. Kinney wasn’t very expressive, but he could tell he had enjoyed the night as much as he had.

 

He figured he would tell him later at the auditorium when they met during the contest. Justin pushed open the door and walked inside. His gaze fell over to the couch and saw Luke perking up after seeing him. The smile Justin had on his face fell and with a serious look, he began to move. “Justin!”

 

Luke went running after him and held him to listen. “Please, Justin, give me the chance to explain myself. Please be mad at me, yell at me … but don’t … please don’t ignore me.” His voice was cracking as he talked.

 

Justin studied Luke’s sorrowful face. Anyone could have pitied him the way he looked at that moment. How vulnerable he seemed! Justin felt bad. Luke seemed like he had cried the whole night. His bloodshot eyes, the bags formed around them, gave away his guilt over the act. “Luke, listen, can we do this afterwards? We have to get going for the contest. Freshen up; you are the model for God’s sake.” He sternly said.

 

Luke nodded but wouldn’t let Justin go. “Where were you all night? I was so worried.” He asked wiping the tears that fell down his cheeks.

 

“I was with someone.” Justin observed him closely. He wanted those words to stab him more but a part of him was restraining. The boyfriend in him who was betrayed, wanted to hurt Luke, but the best friend in him wanted to hug him. However, the pain of the betrayed boyfriend won over and he declared, “I slept with someone. So you see I am not a virgin anymore either.”

 

Luke frowned at that, anger surfaced on his face and in a second it vanished – getting back to sorrow, “I guess I deserve this.” He exhaled and gave out a sob. Then trying to control his emotions, he apologized, “I am sorry. I am really, really sorry, Justin. I don’t know what came over me and I …” He shut his eyes, feeling the pain in his heart with the reminder. “I didn’t want to betray your trust, I swear.”

 

“But you did.” Justin hissed. “It was like a slap in my face for waiting for you all along. We had this planned, Luke. We were going to give ourselves to one another.”

 

“I am a horrible person for ruining it all, I know.” Luke cried like a little boy. “And I deserve this kind of punishment. But please, Justin, I need you. I don’t care that I was just another boy toy for Noah that night, but I care that my best friend is not talking to me.”

 

“Wait … what do you mean just another boy toy for Noah?” Justin got alarmed.

 

Luke gave out a laugh humorlessly and saddened as he explained, “It’s true. I mean nothing to him. I feel so dirty to be used by him like this. And I thought he changed.” He broke down saying that and Justin couldn’t hold himself back anymore.

 

He went forward and embraced Luke, starting to soothe him. “Guys like Noah never change, I guess. You should have known that.”

 

“Justin, I tried to keep my distance. You have to believe me.” Luke desperately tried to make him understand. “It just … the two year old crush was back and I …”

 

“Shh … it’s okay.” Justin couldn’t blame him really. He had known how much Luke had liked Noah back then. So it was easy for him to get lured in by the guy when he showed interest. ‘Poor Luke’ He thought. ‘If only he would have known his intentions before…’ Justin did feel bad for his friend but that didn’t lessen the pain of being betrayed. But he tried to subside it for the sake of his best friend’s misery.

 

Justin let Luke cry in his arms for awhile and he took him over to sit by the couch. As Luke’s hurtful cries toned down to just sobs, he let the embrace go. They stared at each other for a minute. But as soon as Luke leaned in closer to his lips, Justin jerked back his head, “Luke, no!” He frowned.

 

“What?” Luke frowned, “You don’t want me now? You don’t love me anymore?”

 

“I do … I love you, Luke but it is different from the romance kind of love.” Justin explained. “We are best friends, we will always be. We have known each other for so long and that intimacy time created between us, we misunderstood it for a romantic love.”

 

Luke scowled, “And you realize that now? After being together for two whole years?” He shook his head. “Look, I know you are angry because I cheated on you. But don’t say that our past years meant nothing to you that we spent as boyfriends.”

 

“I am not saying that. Hell! That is too valuable for me also.” Justin cleared out. “But don’t you get it? You went with Noah even though you said you loved me.”

 

“So I am right … it is all about me and the whole betrayal.” Luke sighed.

 

“No … No!” Justin rushed to explain more, “The love … the love for ‘THE ONE’ is totally not same as the love we have for each other. We are not meant to be together, Luke. If we had, I would have been the one who would have taken your virginity. But destiny didn’t allow us to do that.” Luke was staring at him with a blank expression. “I know you can’t understand this now. But … you will once you find your Mr. Right. I think I have found the right person for me. And last night I was with him, and it was like he woke up that part of me that had been in a deep sleep for all these years. He set me free and I felt the desire to spend my whole life in his embrace when I woke up this morning beside him. It tingles my heart every time I think about him and I …”

 

“Who is this mysterious guy?” Luke asked plainly.

 

Justin watched him and wondered if he should tell him about Mr. Kinney being the one he was talking about. But thinking he wouldn’t understand right now, he said, “You don’t know him really. I will tell you sometime.”

 

An awkward moment passed and he felt uneasy under Luke’s gaze. The boy seemed to be considering the whole talk, and all of a sudden he nodded and did something that wasn’t really expected by Justin. He smiled. “I am happy for you, baby.” Luke had said and hugged him.

 

Justin hugged him tightly and felt emotions overwhelming him. “I love you.” He said. “I really love you Luke.”

 

“I love you too, baby.” He said his voice cracking.

 

They held each other for a minute before Justin let go of the hug and said, “I should get ready. The final round begins in half an hour.”

 

“Okay, when am I supposed to come?” Luke asked.

 

“You don’t have to come now. I think you should get some sleep. You will only be needed after three.” He told Luke. “The show will start at six Blaine said. So you can come whenever you want.”

 

===~~~===

 

By the time Luke arrived, enthusiasm was flared up at its peak in the auditorium. He was told that the contending designers were in a common room where they were making their costumes for the finale. He made his way there.

 

However, as soon as he entered the room, his ears were met with a harsh sound of someone yelling in anger. Luke noticed it was only Kurt bossing around his assistants that were appointed for him. He seemed to have lost his cool to the whole tension of the finale.

 

Luke’s eyes fell over to Justin who was across the spacious room, speaking to one of his assistants about the costume on a mannequin. “You could cut this out and maybe put a …” He was guiding the girl when he saw Luke come in, “Hey!” He grinned and excused himself from the girl, not before telling her what else to do.

 

Luke thought he looked cute in those framed glasses he wore every time he worked. It gave him that professional touch to his personality. Seeing him now, he wished things would have really worked out between them. He figured life would have been much easier that way. He sighed thinking that life never went the easy way. Luke was about to say ‘hi’ back when another yell came from across the room, making him cringe. He looked back at a distressed Kurt before facing Justin again. “What’s gotten into him?” He asked in a hushed tone as if Kurt would be able to hear him.

 

Justin shrugged with an amused smile on his face. “He has been like that since this morning. I think he is having a problem with the designs assigned to him.”

 

Luke shrugged too. He didn’t care about him. “Hmm well, what designs are you assigned with?”

 

“Oh there is a whole lot of interesting stuff for this round.” Justin began telling Luke in an animated manner. “Basically, it is a versatility checking round. Do you remember we had to submit our design portfolios with our applications?” Luke nodded. “Yes, those portfolios are to be used here. Each of our portfolios was exchanged with each other, and we are now assigned to design costumes according to those portfolios.”

 

“WOW!” Luke was impressed by the way this round was thought of.

 

“Not just that… but we have to make changes of our own if we find the designs faulty or something.” He added.

 

“Definitely challenging, I must say. Don’t tell me you got Kurt’s portfolios?” He grinned knowing the guy must have had awesome designs in them, and that would mean a sure chance of winning for Justin.

 

However, he was disappointed when Justin told him, “Nope. I got Macy’s designs.”

 

“Oh! Is she good?” Luke wondered aloud, looking around searching for where the girl was. He found her at the other table at a distance, busy stitching a cloth.

 

“Good?” Justin sounded too cheerful. “She is fucking brilliant. You gotta see her designs, dude. No wonder she deserved to be in the finale.”

 

“Mmhmm…” Luke said and then briskly turned his head to face Justin again. “Just a friggin’ minute!” A smile began to form on his face as he realized, “That means Kurt got YOUR designs?” Justin nodded smiling and Luke couldn’t help but laugh. “Now that explains his mood. He must be having hell of time figuring out your designs.”

 

“Oh come on. He is doing great … I think.” They giggled. “Anyway, how are you? Did you get some sleep?” Luke nodded, trying his best to smile wide and hide his lie. But Justin must have still caught it, because he looked suspicious. “Really? Because your eyes still have bags under them.” He pointed out. “You have to walk the ramp, Luke.”

 

“Don’t worry about it. The make-up guys are quite professional, you know. I bet they can take care of it.” He winked. “Now tell me how far have you gotten with your designs?”

 

“Oh! I am almost done, just a few more details for the show stopper costume. It is Macy’s tuxedo design – I think it is amazing and you will look great in it.” Luke grinned at that. “And there’s a cowboy outfit and a wedding gown too. I am concentrating on the tuxedo mainly and Roy and Sheila are helping me with the other two outfits. It is mainly about how you manage people under you as well.”

 

“Okay, but tell me that wedding gown is not for me to wear, is it?”

 

“You have to wear it, no other choice.” Justin shrugged and his serious declaration shocked Luke. But then he saw his designer friend biting his lip and eventually he broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

 

“I am so going to kill you.” Luke threatened, but with a smile as he heaved a sigh of relief.

 

“You should have seen your face.” Justin laughed and explained, “I am getting two other models for that purpose. But you will be my show stopper.”

 

“That sounds promising.” Luke wiggled his brows and grinned. “Anyways, I will leave you to your work and go check out those other models. Have any idea who are they?”

 

“I haven’t met them but Blaine told me their names.” Justin took a moment to think and then said, “Eli and Mark, if I am getting that right. They might be in the dressing room I think.”

 

“Alright, I will see you later.” Luke smiled and walked out of the room. As he strolled across the lobby to go to the makeup room, he heard someone call him and turned to find Eva behind him.

 

“Luke, wait!” She called out and his expressions turned grave. “Wait, I need to talk to you please.”

 

“What are you doing here, Eva?” He asked her as she neared him. “I thought you were going to return back home last night.” He knew what she wanted to talk about but he tried to keep it off that subject.

 

She was bewildered by his questioning and replied, “No, it’s tonight we’re leaving. We are supposed to stay for the finale.” She continued, “But I want to talk to you about last night. I didn’t know you and Noah were…”

 

Luke cut him off. “Noah and I are nothing. We were nothing. You heard him say that last night.”

 

“No Luke. You have to know that I was there with Noah last night and …”

 

“Look, it’s none of my business what you and Noah did, okay?” Luke snapped at her frustrated.

 

“That is the point, Luke. You are mistaken… we did nothing.”

 

Luke’s head jerked back at her admission. “What do you mean? I saw you getting out of his room in the middle of the night and you say you did nothing?” He frowned.

 

“I know it sounds silly, but yes. All we did was just talk. Although, I did go with the intentions of getting laid, and you already know how much I like him, but …” She sighed, “He didn’t want to have sex because he said he couldn’t.”

 

Luke took in those words and stared numbly at her. He didn’t know what to think of this new information. Then he blinked and coldly said, “What does it matter? If not you and if not last night, he would do it tonight and tomorrow night with some other random guys or girls. He is just like that.” He almost spat the words in his hatred.

 

“Luke, how could you say that? I thought you said you loved him and if you really loved him, you should know him very well inside and out.” Eva was scowling in her disappointment over Luke.

 

“I thought so too. But believe me he has these different kinds of layers that he wears on him. He would be anything you want him to be like, and you think you are starting to know him. But that’s not the case at all. The real him … I doubt if he even knows the real him.”

 

“You are so right, you know?” Eva began to say, “He doesn’t know the real him, but I did see that part of him last night. After you left, the way he was crying and blaming himself for everything, I had a hard time calming him down. I don’t think you know the real truth, Luke, but he didn’t plan to sleep with you the other night.”

 

“Plan? What do you mean by that?” Luke was suspicious now.

 

She pursed her lips and began to tell him everything that Noah told her last night – Kurt’s plan, Noah seducing Luke, then luring him in to remove his costume and damaging it in the process.

 

“That fucking asshole!” Luke yelled, angry about Noah and Kurt, and how he was used in their plan. “Those guys are so in trouble.”

 

“Wait Luke!” Eva stopped him as he began to go. “Where are you going?”

 

“Where do you think I am going?” He frowned. “To the organizers of course; they need to know this. Kurt has to get disqualified if he has done all this.”

 

“Are you nuts?” Eva looked funny at him. “You think they are going to believe you? Instead they will think it’s your and Justin’s plan to sabotage a contender and then YOU will get disqualified.”

 

“Well, if Noah is really that guilty, why don’t you tell him to tell the organizers everything about it.” Eva went quiet and Luke snorted in sarcasm, “He can’t do it… I know. That fucking coward!” He shivered in his anger.

 

“Luke, it is not easy. And you have to know he has been so susceptible after last night. I am worried about how he is going to perform today.”

 

“Oh! Poor guy!” He mimicked pity for Noah and said, “But you know what? I don’t care.” He began to walk away.

 

“Not even if I say he loves you as much as you love him?” Eva called after him and his feet stopped. He didn’t want to believe it.

 

“He doesn’t love me Eva. It was just sex – to quote him exactly – between us.” He said without turning.

 

“He said that because he is afraid of the word ‘love’.” Eva said and saw Luke turn to her again. “It was because he is afraid of love that he blurted out something as cold as that. But it’s not just that, Luke. He really does love you and I think you know it and that’s why you gave yourself to him.”

 

Luke sensed his tears coming back and he swallowed, “You don’t know anything.”

 

“Oh I do.” She nodded, “Last night I just heard him go on and on about how he always hurts you, how you don’t deserve it, how you deserve a much better guy than him.” And Luke couldn’t hold back the tears anymore and they were streaming down his cheeks uncontrollably. Eva stepped up and held him in a comforting embrace. “I really think he loves you Luke. He is just afraid to admit it; afraid of relationships I guess, after seeing how the relationship of his parents ended up in a bad divorce.”

 

Luke looked at her. “He told you that?”

 

“No, I am just a fan of his so I keep up-to-date with what’s going on in his life.” She blushed. “And I think I am lucky to find out first about the guy who stole his heart.”

 

“I don’t know what to think.” Luke said truthfully. “I don’t know if I want to believe him.”

 

“Do what your heart says honey.” Eva suggested and smiled, “Your heart is always right.” She cupped his right cheek and stroked it. “I will see you around okay? Take care.” She kissed his cheek and left while Luke stood there weak and confused.

 

===~~~===

 

The finale gala began on the exact time it was scheduled. Many known faces from the fashion industry were attending the show. Justin was busy backstage carrying the mannequins that were wearing his designed outfits over to the dressing room. Luke, Eli and Mark were ready with the hair and make-up, one of the make-up artists had informed Justin.

 

While on his way, Justin saw Brian at a distance and smiled shyly at him, waving his free hand. Brian had smiled back before his assistant called for his attention and he had to go. Justin felt silly having butterflies in his stomach, just by the sight of that handsome man.

 

When he got to the dressing room, he saw Kurt had readied all his models with their outfits and was giving some last hurried touch to Noah’s. The brunette had looked up at him but getting the angry glare, he had looked away.

 

“Kurt, those pants are too tight at the knee part. I won’t be comfortable walking the ramp with them.” He overheard Noah say.

 

“Oh, you will be just fine. The outfit looks great on you.” Kurt had assured.

 

Justin thought so too. But it didn’t seem perfect; something was amiss. He couldn’t point it out looking at it from corner of his eyes.

 

He decided to ignore it and put the mannequin down. His assistants brought the other two also, and they waited for their models.

 

The models came in not long after. Justin watched Luke closely. His blonde model did stop mid-way seeing Noah there in the room. The two stared at each other for longer than usual. It was when Blaine came in and announced that Kurt was called out with his models, did they break their eye contact. It was odd, thought Justin.

 

Kurt, Noah and the two male models left the room. Luke smiled when he saw Justin and he smiled back, “You look very handsome. The tuxedo is just going to enhance it.”

 

“I am sure. You have done a great job.” Luke said referring to the tuxedo. “I can’t wait to wear it.”

 

“Well you shouldn’t, and I bet you won’t want to wait to walk the runway when I tell you the next big thing.”

 

“What is it?” Luke asked intrigued.

 

“I just heard Kurt say that there are some guys from big modeling agencies attending the contest too, and they might pick up some potential models for their assignments from this event.” Justin grinned.

 

“Wow! That is some news.”

 

“It is! Who knows, if they like you, I might see you on big, big banners in few days and you might be travelling to Paris and Milan, and everywhere around the world.”

 

Luke laughed. “That would be great, seriously. But let’s not make my head bloat bigger or I’ll be flying off before the show even begins. You wouldn’t want to lose your show stopper would you?” He teased.

 

“Ah! I can’t afford that.” He rubbed his chin in faux graveness and burst into giggles with Luke. “Why don’t you get ready? We don’t have much time left. We have to be out in like half an hour.”

 

“Right! I will go put on that grand tuxedo.” Luke grinned.

 

“I have to speak to Blaine about something. So I will be right back. Roy, would you please help Luke with his outfit?” He asked one of his assistants before he left.

 

He looked everywhere for Blaine but couldn’t find him. He decided to check backstage and he was indeed there, talking with Kurt. He was suspicious when he observed his gestures and almost thought he was flirting with the other man.

 

He shrugged off the thought and approached the guy, “Hey Blaine. Can I speak to you for a second?”

 

“Hey man!” Blaine waved at him and gestured, “Just five minutes okay? Kurt’s models are walking the runway. Noah’s next, come and see. They are fabulous. Your outfits aren’t they?”

 

“No, I think I will pass.” Justin said disinterestedly.

 

“Why Justin? You jealous that I got your designs to work on?” Kurt smirked.

 

“Nothing like that.”

 

“Then come and watch.” He insisted. “Maybe you can tell me if I did good … or I did good.”

 

Justin tried hard not to roll his eyes. Instead he just smiled and nodded.

 

Enrique Iglesias’ “Taking My Love Back” was beating out of the speakers. Kurt’s first two models had finished walking the ramp, and it was time for the show stopper to hit the stage. Everyone had held their breaths as Noah came forward and began to walk graciously. The outfit looked mind-blowing.

 

But Justin still thought something was missing with the glittery outfit. As the brunette walked further with rising beats of music, the crowd cheered for him.

 

And that moment, something happened that was never planned to happen. Noah slipped on the runway while he was in mid-step, and ended up falling hard on his butt.

 

Everything happened so fast – Kurt and Blaine gasped at the sight, the cheering abruptly stopped, the audience leaned forward in their seats and the music was stopped.

 

Noah tried to move, to get up again. But every time he tried to stand up, he would slip again. Justin noticed it was the pants that were the trouble. The measurements were all wrong and the pants clung beneath the shoes. They were too tight for Noah to even manage to get up easily in them and resume his show.

 

Hushed whispers arose and so did giggles from everywhere. Noah seemed to have given up and sat there hanging his head down in defeat and embarrassment.

 

Out of the blue, the music began again leaving everyone puzzled. A model emerged from the end of runway and walked down the ramp like nothing had happened.

 

Justin was taken aback when he saw it was Luke wearing a random outfit from his collection, and walking towards Noah.

 

Luke walked to where the brunette had fallen, flashed his designs and bent down to help Noah up. And like he weighed nothing more than a feather, the blonde model briskly had him on his feet and took him away holding him by his hand.

 

===~~~===

 

Only Epilogue remaining for this season ... thank you for reading :)

© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yay, finally had time to read this :) I was thinking i was mad at the breakup, but now i honestly think i like Justin and Brian more... besides the fact that I want brian... :devil:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..