Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 6,196 Words
  • 1,523 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 7. Chapter 7 - Love, Sex and Betrayal

There was a great hustle going on in the make-up room right now. The room was quite spacious, but it seemed crowded with the models, designers, make-up artists, coordinators and other people jammed into the room all at once. It didn’t help that the people from the media were also covering the excitement backstage. It was extremely noisy. Luke didn’t miss on that either. He was shivering with mixed emotions. The happiness and nervousness made him feel giddy; anyone could pick on it immediately through his eyes.

 

He was all ready with his make-up and hair, looking just fantastic. He couldn’t deny it himself that he looked more than just perfect. Luke was ravishing, sporting this beach-boy look. Justin had already complimented him on that and rewarded him with a long kiss full on his mouth. He swore he wanted more than just that passionate kiss.

 

Right now, both of them were in the changing room. Justin was helping Luke put on the swimwear he had made for this round. “These are very delicate, and because it is tight, that might just create problem when you wear or remove them. So be careful.” He warned.

 

Luke grinned at him. “I will be, don’t worry.”

 

Justin pulled up the zipper and exhaled, “I am nervous.” Luke nodded. He understood because he was too, for both of them.

 

“Everything will go well.” He assured with a smile. ‘It has to …’

 

Justin looked down for a moment, then up again. “Are you really feeling okay today?” He asked. “You had me worried last night.”

 

Luke bit the inside of his cheek. After the prank Noah played on him, he had left for home right away. He was hurt, in agony; the old insecure Luke had taken over him all over again and he couldn’t hold in his tears. Of course, he didn’t want to cry in front of Justin, so he left. When Justin called up to check on him, he had lied that he was feeling down and pretended to be fast asleep by the time his boyfriend has got back home.

 

He forced a smile, feeling guilty as he said, “More than okay, baby … what do you think? It’s a big day for both of us.”

 

Worry faded quickly off Justin’s face and a smile lightened it up. “I agree. It’s a very special day and you deserve to be treated like a king today, birthday boy.”

 

“Aha, I like the sound of that.” Luke mischievously smiled. “Does that mean I am your master and you are my slave for the day?”

 

Justin snickered. “Your wish is my command.” He circled his hands around Luke’s slender waist and pulled him closer. “Wanna French, master?”

 

Luke raised his eyebrow. He was loving this dominant/ slave behavior for a change. “By all means.” He said and tilted his head sticking out his tongue for their game. Justin did the same and their tongues played in the open with the each other. The boys moaned at the warm feeling they felt from their own little game.

 

It didn’t last long because Justin sighed into the kiss and leant back from the kiss. “There’s something …” He paused, fidgeting with his thoughts inside his head, took a deep breath and began again, “There’s something I need to tell you.”

 

Luke was observing his hesitation with a worried look and nodded, “What is it?”

 

“When we got here, I … I ran into Noah – Noah Mayer?” Justin flinched when he said his name, as if fearing he had done something wrong bringing him up. Luke’s mouth gaped in shock. It was a normal reaction, but that wasn’t really unexpected to him. They were bound to bump into each other after all since they were at the same place, at the same time. So, Luke recovered from the shock, straightening his face and shrugged like he didn’t care. He wanted to show that it didn’t bother him.

 

“So?”

 

“So?” Justin was caught off-guard. “That’s all you’re gonna say, is “SO?”

 

Luke shrugged again, “What do you expect me to say anyway?”

 

Justin watched him for a moment, and like he was bit by the suspicious bug, he narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend, “You knew about this, didn’t you?” He asked. “You knew Noah was here.” That wasn’t a question – seemed more like an accusation.

 

With a raise to his brow, Luke crossed his arms, “Yeah, so what?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Justin frowned, feeling a bit betrayed.

 

“Should I have?” Luke asked, not really expecting an answer. “Because I didn’t think it was an important issue. I don’t consider Noah Mayer as an important issue in my life anymore.” By this time, he had raised his voice but not exactly yelling at his boyfriend. There was no reason to. “Why give him so much importance when he doesn’t deserve it?”

 

Something on Justin’s face changed. Luke couldn’t put his finger on what it was exactly – content, sorrow or shock - because, he didn’t know. If only Justin would speak out …?

 

But his blue-eyed boyfriend didn’t utter a word. Luke exhaled out all his anger, the anger he didn’t know where it came from, and held out his arm for Justin, “Come here.” He said. Justin looked at him confused. Luke chuckled and repeated, “Come here.” This time Justin took his hand, only to be gently pulled closer to the warm body of his boyfriend. Slowly, he threw his arms around Luke and possessively held him closer, tighter. Luke just smiled into the hug, getting goose-bumps when Justin dug his head deep into his neck and breathed into his skin – like he feared losing him. Weird.

 

“I can’t wait for tonight.” He mumbled those words kissing Luke’s ear with tenderness.

 

“Me neither.” Luke’s desperation was prominent through his tone.

 

“But we have to.” Justin smirked as he pulled himself back from the hug and teased, “After all, patience is a virtue.”

 

Luke pouted like a child at that. “That’s not a fair game, asshole.”

 

But Justin quickly kissed away his pout and caressing Luke’s cheek he told him, “Listen, I have to run a few errands. I will check on the outfit again later.” Luke nodded and watched his boyfriend turn to leave. But not yet, Justin turned again and warned again – “Behave” but this time there was a playful look on his face.

 

Luke rolled his eyes and Justin left chuckling. He shook his head with a huge smile and began to head out as well. Out of nowhere a familiar voice called him and he turned back to the direction where it supposedly came from. However, his mood soured, upon seeing it was none other than Noah coming right up to him. He gave him a scowl and without another glance, began to walk away.

 

“Hey wait up, sexy ass.” Noah’s voice called from behind him and he felt a hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off and sharply turned to him.

 

“What?” Luke hissed, showing off his true irritation on his face. It didn’t matter to him thinking right now about what Noah was trying to hide behind the robe he wore that time… No, it didn’t. Luke tried harder not to let his mind wander around those kinds of thoughts. He had to be angry; had to – compulsion his head was forcing on him, couldn’t really say the same thing about the other head down there. Luke turned his head away from Noah sharply, reminding himself – Noah didn’t matter to him.

 

“Woah! Easy dude, what’s gotten into you?” Noah asked acting naïve, but it only annoyed the blonde more.

 

“What’s gotten into me?” Luke snorted in sarcasm and crossed his arms over his chest defensively, “Ask that to yourself, Noah. Say you have no idea what it’s all about?”

 

Noah gave one-shouldered shrug, repeating “I have no idea what it’s all about.”

 

Luke looked at him with a frown on his face and shook his head, turning to leave, “Forget it.”

 

“Hey.” Noah freaked out and quickly went around blocking his way. He reached for Luke, holding him by his bicep, but the blonde backed off.

 

“Don’t touch me.” He snapped.

 

A man passed through the lobby giving them an odd look and then shrugged before walking away. Until now, Luke didn’t realize how many people were there around them already.

 

“Okay, fine… but just calm the fuck down, dude.” Noah held his hands up and smiled. “And I am sorry.” He said and those words made Luke’s heart melt, but he didn’t let it show. “I know you are upset about yesterday.”

 

Luke gulped down the lump that was starting to form, bringing back the pain from previous day. “So you said sorry and that’s just it? Matter closed?” He asked watching Noah lowering his gaze. “Really, Noah? You expect me to forget all the hurtful things you said that easily, huh? It’s not fucking possible.”

 

Noah looked up and Luke saw something he had never expected to see right now – annoyance. “But I didn’t say anything that should have hurt you anyway.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Didn’t you say I meant nothing in your life? Like I was just a piece of trash you overlooked?” Noah said angrily.

 

A gasp left Luke’s mouth as he uttered, “I never said that.”

 

“You didn’t,” Noah snorted, “… but you surely acted like that. So just tell me off to my face, why dont’cha?” Luke looked away. “Or else confess your feelings; tell me that you still like me in a highly romantic way because those are exactly the vibes you were sending to me.”

 

“That’s not true.” Luke looked everywhere but at Noah.

 

“Then it shouldn’t matter to you what I think of your dick … or anything about you. It shouldn’t have hurt you like it did.”

 

Luke’s head shot up hearing that and he stared at the brunette for a moment. As much as Luke wanted to deny it, he knew inside that it was only a fact. He had some powerful feelings for Noah that he held back in his heart. The brunette was on his mind most of the time, even though he tried not to think about him. And after that so-called date followed by a divine kiss, Luke was fully absorbed in Noah’s love.

 

The blonde pursed his lips, took a minute for thinking again and finally exhaled it out of him, “Yes.” He confessed, “I have feelings for you, Noah. And however fluttery my heart gets, it’s scary in my head thinking that I am making a wrong choice again.” He said it and it felt better.

 

Noah smiled ever so slightly. “I like you too, Luke.” He slowly reached for Luke’s hand; a little tentative but he finally gave up into the warmth. Noah brought it up to his lips and kissed it in a gentle manner. “Is that enough for an assurance?” Luke blushed and looked down.

 

When he looked back up, he stared at Noah through his glassy eyes. He was crying, although he knew he shouldn’t show his weakness in front of Noah, but he couldn’t help the tears falling from his eyes. “I don’t know.” He sincerely worded out what he felt like at that moment. “I am not sure about this whole thing … this thing that we have it going on between us.” He paused before he continued, “What you said yesterday about my … um …” He looked around feeling uncomfortable saying that word out aloud, so he settled on describing it as, “you know what … it really hurt me bad. And I was reminded of two years ago, when the snobbish Noah Mayer insulted me for coming onto him.”

 

Those words didn’t happen to affect Noah though, and he kept up his smiling face. He stared back at Luke, then as if his cockiness was thrown out of the window, he tenderly stepped up closer to Luke still holding his hand. Luke suddenly became conscious about their held hands and blushed. The redness darkened more sensing Noah’s proximity, and a soft whisper of his name broke the dam of feelings in his heart. “You still don’t get it do you?” Noah whispered with a desire sounding deep in his voice, “A guy would only say such things to someone who he either hates too much or …”

 

“Or?” Luke managed to ask when Noah didn’t speak for awhile.

 

Noah leaned back but only to look him into the eyes before he whispered further, “… or likes too much.” He flashed the look which Luke thought was utterly cute with a one-sided smile and a brow raised. “I definitely don’t hate you Luke, that’s all I will say.”

 

Neither of them said anything more. There was no need to. And before Luke could understand what was happening, he was walking with Noah, guiding him down the hallway. No one noticed them nor did they notice anyone. Losing themselves in each other’s gaze, they just walked grasping the other’s hand tighter both in anxiety and excitement. The hotel elevator came down as they waited for it and stepped in before the doors slid shut.

 

===~~~===

 

Justin wasn’t looking where he was going while he strolled around backstage. He was scanning the event sheet they were just handed, and that’s why he didn’t see the man coming in his direction and he bumped right into him. He managed to keep his grasp over the sheet tighter not letting it fall, and began to apologize, “I am so sorry.” However, it only left him breathless when he looked up at the man.

 

Other than Luke, the only person who had that ability to sweep Justin off his feet at any given time was the one whom he called ‘Mr. Kinney’. Looking hot as hell as he stood in front of him, Brian looked elegant - dressed in a stylish designer suit and sporting spiked up hair over his head. Brian never looked his age; he always looked younger. Today he was wearing a white short-sleeved dress shirt that almost hugged his physique, and a tie beneath a grey waist-coat which matched the color of the dress pants he wore. He not only looked younger, but he also carried himself with a distinct sex-appeal.

 

Mindlessly, Justin was checking him out. His eyes traveled down and noticed the bulge in Brian’s pants. He visibly swallowed and slowly brought his gaze up to Brian’s face.

 

The brown eyes had a shine of determination and a hint of mischief in them. A smirk played on Brian’s soft lips as he eyed Justin back. Justin always got uncomfortable whenever he was being checked out by a hot guy like Mr. Kinney. It gave him goose-bumps, ticklish feelings, and all sorts of edginess in his behavior. Nonetheless he knew he looked good, more than good actually. Unlike Brian’s formal attire, Justin had a very casual look with a baby blue t-shirt matching his eye color and jeans. Luke thought he looked hot in blue and he hoped it was true. He liked being called that…

 

At that juncture, he was pulled out of his thoughts and literally dragged off of the backstage area. “Whoa … Mr. Kinney?” He questioned. But Brian abruptly stopped in his tracks and swiftly turned holding his finger on Justin’s puckered lips and making a “Shh” sound to hush him. The serious look on his face got Justin intrigued but his mouth didn’t dare to utter anymore words.

 

Brian continued to walk him out and once outside, Justin knew where they were headed. Brian’s office.

 

As soon as they entered the large room and the door was locked behind him, Brian made a move that was totally unexpected by Justin. He began to smooch the blonde; and not just smooch; he kissed him fiercely, like he had been hungry for quite awhile. Justin was too shocked to move. His eyes remained wide and he went numb under the hurried turn of events. Slowly as his senses came back, he found himself responding and in no time, they both were engaged in a heated make-out session.

 

Something inside of Justin made him back off and he felt the need to ask, “What are you doing?” Justin didn’t push Brian or anything, but a part of his mind wanted to. He just gasped out the question to him but it was more to himself than to Brian…

 

“What do you think I am doing?” Brian raised his brow.

 

“The stunt you are trying pull on me … that’s not happening, alright?” Justin said, still not able to tear himself off from their almost embrace. Finally, collecting some willpower, he pulled his body away but still stood close to Brian.

 

“The hell it isn’t.” Brian rolled his eyes and without warning, he grabbed hold of Justin’s hand and slowly took it closer to his groin.

 

Justin moaned softly, his inner conscience swearing at him not to. But the feeling was celestial. Feeling Brian’s hard member over the fabric of his pants was the most arousing thing to Justin.

 

His body stiffened when his own crotch was palmed, but exhaled out a sigh of pleasure as Brian began to rub over it. Justin was already hard and now the added attention was making it throb. “You seem pretty hard to me though, despite the “little stunt”, as you put it.” Brian whispered. “Why don’t you admit it? That you want me as much as I want you.”

 

Justin sighed again and closed his eyes. That was true. He wanted Brian in a very sexual way. But however strong his feelings were for Brian, he knew his virginity belonged to Luke. It was all planned and Brian never fit into those plans. He was not supposed to come between them, but he did … how? Why? It bugged him, made him feel sad. ‘What am I doing? Considering the option of betraying Luke’s trust? How can I face him after cheating on him? This thing with Mr. Kinney might end up as a one-shot thing, but I want to spend my life with Luke. That was what I have always wanted.’ His thoughts were rushed, bringing him back to his senses, and his eyes flew open and wide in realization.

 

“I … I can’t do this.” He said looking Brian in the eye. “I admit I am attracted to you. You are my fantasy dream come true. But the fact is also that I have a boyfriend and I love him. He is the guy I want to spend my life with and I am not ruining my relationship by cheating on him with you.”

 

“He doesn’t have to know.” Brian shrugged.

 

Justin snorted in amusement. “Maybe you will never understand relationships and commitments, Mr. Kinney. But if and when you fall in love, you will know what it means.”

 

Brian turned away with disinterest. “I don’t believe in love. It’s only a word for me that means total crap. You are living a dream if you ask me, a dream that is bound to break and one day you will wake up from it and find yourself in a total mess. Not worth wasting a fucking life for it, huh?”

 

Justin dug his hands inside his pocket. “I don’t think that will ever happen to me, Mr. Kinney.”

 

“And what if it does?”

 

Justin gave it a thought. “If such a day ever comes in my life, it will be the day this Justin Taylor will die.”

 

===~~~===

 

“Wait.” Luke shoved Noah’s body from above him as the brunette kissed his bare neck. Their outfits were long discarded off their bodies and now they were naked as the action kicked in on Noah’s bed.

 

Noah looked up, puzzled. “What’s wrong?”

 

“There’s …” Luke bit his lower lip and stammered. “There’s something you need to know before we …”

 

“What is it baby?” Noah’s touch tickled him as he traced Luke’s jaw line with his finger ever so softly.

 

“I don’t know how to say this… I am embarrassed, afraid actually about what you’ll think of me.” He stammered and looked into Noah’s questioning eyes before blurting out, “I already have a boyfriend.”

 

Noah looked shocked. “B-boyfriend?” He repeated, “Who?”

 

“Justin – the one I am walking for in this contest.” Luke said. “We have been together for two years now.”

 

“WOW!” Noah just said that, still visibly in a state of shock. He sat up and so did Luke.

 

“Look, I don’t know how to say this but … um … I really, really like him. He is a great thing that has happened to me. But since the last few days, from the time you came back, things have changed. I have started to doubt my relationship with Justin.” Luke talked his heart out and thankfully, Noah just listened to him. “And I realized he always held a second place in my heart because most of my heart belonged to you.” He watched Noah squirm for some reason but didn’t question it. Instead he continued, “Two years ago things between us should have ended, but they never did. You never left my thoughts, even though it was hatred for what you did, I could never hate you. And like it was the thing I was waiting for, you came back in my life, apologized for your mistakes and made me feel more special than ever … and I couldn’t hold myself back. The high school crush on you from the past returned and it began to grow day by day into something very beautiful inside me.”

 

“Okay.” Noah furrowed his eyebrows. “So what are you going to do with Justin?”

 

The guilt came over him again and Luke lowered his eyes scanning his hands. “I think I will break up with him.” He winced. As much as the thought was hurtful, he knew he had to do it. Justin didn’t deserve to be tied down in a fake relationship. He had tried – truly tried to make Justin his first love, but there was something always missing, something uncertain. Afraid to ask, he stammered out his question, “D-do do you … do you approve?”

 

“You don’t need my approval for anything, Luke. It’s your life, whatever you decide I will be on your side … always.” Luke looked up hopefully and found Noah’s smiling face. At that moment, that very minute became heavenly for him and feeling ecstatic by what the brunette had said, Luke couldn’t control himself and leapt onto Noah to kiss him.

 

Slipping his tongue into Luke’s mouth, he hungrily explored it. The blonde returned the favor. The kiss was electrified and Luke could see fireworks behind his closed eyelids. He shuddered as their tongues moved in and out of each other’s mouth.

 

Luke flipped Noah, pinning him down to the bed below him and began to work on his naked features. He began to kiss his neck, then moved down to chest and licked and sucked on his nipples before continuing to work down to his hard dick.

 

He slowly licked up and down his shaft while rubbing his balls with one hand and pinching his nipples with the other. Luke let his eyes gaze at Noah and he could pick up from his expressions that he was in heaven. Luke smiled to himself and kept up with his act, working him slow and easy. He took in the cock almost at the glacial pace which made Noah shudder. “You are a pro, baby. Damn shame I didn’t get a chance to experience this before.” The brunette moaned.

 

Luke licked the whole length before he mischievously uttered, “I try … to please.” Then he got back to working his tongue around the dick. “You are huge.” he said, and finally started to pump it with his mouth and the pace increased to a frenetic wild blowjob that was anything Noah ever experienced. Noah served to help as well, bucking his hips, thrusting into Luke’s warm mouth. It was like he was fucking his mouth and the strokes pushed all the way back to his throat. The blonde was starting to gag slightly when he moaned, but he never slowed down.

 

Their breathing picked up and the pace of their action did as well. Luke tasted the first pulse of Noah’s cum leave his cock as the brunette bayed in pleasure. He moaned as Noah held the back of his head and forced it down on his cock, holding it there for awhile as he finished delivering his final load. Luke swallowed most of it, while the remnants dripped down his lips.

 

Noah immediately pulled Luke up and began to kiss him again and licked his mouth clean. The taste of their mouths was suddenly explosive. He knew Noah must have felt the same thing because he could feel his cock swell again under his body. The manly hands reached around and squeezed his ass cheeks as the kiss became more desperate.

 

Luke looked up, “What do you prefer?”

 

“As in …?” Noah was out of breath like Luke. The blonde nodded. “Well what do YOU want?”

 

Luke smiled. How thoughtful of Noah to leave the decision up to him, he thought. “I want you to fuck the hell out of me. Show me those stars in this broad daylight.”

 

Waiting no longer, Noah switched places flipping Luke down under his body this time, and positioned him for the next move. “You don’t think we are going too fast right?”

 

Luke shook his head as he put his legs over Noah’s strong shoulders. “I want this if you do too.” Noah nodded and kissed Luke’s calf tenderly before his finger reached to reign over his love hole.

 

===~~~===

 

Luke quietly pushed his ass onto Noah’s cock as the brunette lay behind him rubbing his shaft between his cheeks. He started kissing the back of Luke’s neck. It felt so different, Noah could feel his whiskers, but also could taste the blonde as he licked his ear. He grabbed the side of the blonde head and bent it back while pushing his body closer. Noah kissed those pillowy lips in front of him and got a response back. Luke was trying something new to him. Noah pulled him on his back and put his own legs in between Luke’s while he got on top. Noah put his mouth closer to Luke, keeping his cock head against the twitching asshole. Then leaning forward, he felt his tongue gently licking Luke’s upper lip and he started pushing his cock into the hole slowly. It easily slid in because Noah had prepared him for his length already … that and the lube helped as well. Luke wrapped his legs around him as he towered over the blonde and started licking his lips and kissing him.

Both of their mouths were open, with Noah on top of Luke. He pushed his cock more inside the ass, but slowly making the lips now touch harder. He managed to slip his tongue in Luke’s mouth as he easily pushed his entire cock deep inside the slippery pussy ass. Luke kept his tongue in his mouth, circling it around Noah’s tongue softly. Closing his mouth on the bottom lip, Noah then started kissing his lips again. He pulled his cock out and grabbed Luke’s hard member all of a sudden. He began to wank it while he again pushed his dick back inside that warm ass. He pushed in harder and faster. Luke had by now opened his mouth completely because his cock, Noah assumed, felt good. It felt good to him too which he never expected to feel like with Luke. It was amazing as he kept thrusting harder and fucked his blonde boy-toy.

They started French kissing again, invading each other’s mouth with their tongues and Noah was gently swirling his tongue around Luke’s. It was erotic because it was as if they were doing it secretly, not wanting anyone else to know. The room was never quiet with the moaning and mumbling of cuss words leaving their mouth but they kept their tongues deep in other’s mouth. Luke barely stuck his out when Noah began to rub his dick faster. He was so wet, drenched in sweat from all their action as they made passionate unbridled love, French kissing each other constantly they came off together covering themselves with each other’s spunk.

 

“Oh God!” Luke exclaimed in his happiness as Noah collided onto him as they climaxed, “This is the best birthday I have ever had.”

 

Noah looked up in jiffy and his heartbeat picked up suddenly. “What?” He asked in case he had heard wrong.

 

Luke tilted his head, looking at Noah with an eye-full of love. He reached for Noah’s face and brushed the wet curly strands off his forehead. “It’s my birthday and you gave me a valuable gift today; you.” He whispered, while on the verge of tears – tears of bliss of course. “So thank you. Thank you for taking my virginity. I am more than happy that you were my first.”

 

A pang of tremendous shame passed through Noah’s mind. What Luke had admitted right now began to make him feel worse. It made him feel like the badass who would never care about other’s feelings. Luke entrusted him with his virginity – HIM over his boyfriend with whom he spent two years in a loyal relationship.

 

Noah started to realize how wrong he was to make Luke suffer in this game-plan against Justin. Neither of those guys deserved to suffer but what was done, was done. Kurt was almost successful in his plans with his help now, maybe fully … He flinched inwardly thinking about the time when the truth will come out to Luke. The past will be repeated again and Luke will end up being the hurt one and alone. Noah wished he could do something right now… build a time machine, go back into the past and set things right. But that was impossible. He only felt silly wondering if Luke will ever forgive him for his mistakes.

 

He stared at a tired Luke. He was exhausted, but he had a radiance on his face that could be compared to nothing in this world. He looked beautiful – for the first time Noah thought a guy was really beautiful – both inside and out. This time that they spent together was not just sex or a one-time thing, Noah felt a connection; as much as he wanted to deny it, he did feel his heart tugging over Luke. Luke was the only one that had left that impression on him which made him feel want to beg for more.

 

“What time is it?” Luke asked suddenly, suppressing a yawn threatening to come out of his mouth. He twisted his head to get a better look of the digital clock on the nightstand and swore reading the time, “Shit! We are fucking late… they must have already started without us.” He hurriedly kissed Noah one last time and made him roll off his body.

 

Noah watched his swift movements as Luke reached for his costume and slipped into the fabric immediately. Noah was eyeing his costume for the hint and that’s when he saw it. Luke had turned his back to him and was all set to break out. “I will have to ask Ada for a quick touch-up on my face again I guess. I sure look like I just got out of bed after sex.” He winked at the brunette and blew a kiss to him before he left. “See you later.”

 

“Luke …” Noah began to call behind him, stumbling out of the bed while carrying the sheet to cover his nakedness. But Luke was gone. God! He had to stop him before he rushes on the stage.

 

However, being undressed stopped him from moving out of the room. So as quick as he could, he dropped the sheet on the floor letting it lie there and began to put on his outfit.

 

===~~~===

 

The loud music was playing through the speakers. Adam Lambert’s “Strut” was being played on, as Macy’s model walked for her outfit on the runway. Next coming on was Justin Taylor’s swimwear design but there was a problem.

 

Justin couldn’t find his model a.k.a. his boyfriend Luke anywhere. It got him anxious and filled with worry. Where was he? He wondered and bit his nails in nervousness as Macy was sent for after her model’s walk.

 

The critics were giving their opinion on her dress design and Justin thought she got an okay performance appraisal from them. It was not outstanding from the crowd of designers as one of the critics – Mr. Vivian Douglas put it in his own words.

 

Justin saw a girl approach him and turned to look at her. She was the same coordinator whom he had sent to find Luke. Bianca came up to him, and he almost freaked out which dulled his hopes that she had actually found him. “Did you find him?”

 

“I looked for him everywhere but I didn’t find him.” She told him. He swore under his breath rubbing his temples in distress. “Where could he go?”

 

“If only I knew.” Justin snapped at her.

 

“Why don’t you call him on his phone?” She suggested.

 

“His cell phone is with me.” He held it up to show her. “So I can’t do that either.” Justin couldn’t help but frown at the situation. How helpless he felt in that situation!

 

When Macy was done, she and her model left the runway and walked backstage. Justin gave her a smile and she smiled back. She was not too bad, as a person or as a designer. But hard luck, as they say …

 

His heart skipped a beat when she passed him, and the beating sound of the song played back from where it left off. The announcer called out Justin’s name and declared the arrival of his model.

 

“I am sorry,” came out as a screeching sound from the distance, and Justin never ever felt such a relief to see someone before.

 

“About damn time!” He exhaled out a huff, “Luke, where have you been?”

 

“I will explain it to you later.” Luke said as he almost ran past him to get on the runway.

 

Horror showed up on Justin’s face when he watched Luke’s behind. “Oh shit, Luke wait!” He screamed for his attention. But Luke was already on stage, not realizing what was wrong.

 

“Fuck!” Came a breathless voice behind Justin, and he turned to see Noah’s similar shocked face. He looked like he had run to get there in time, but for what? Justin mulled it over.

 

He shook his head and turned his attention back to Luke. Sorrow gained momentum in him as he watched Luke walk further on the runway with his swift movements, like a professional model. The crowd went ‘ooh’ and ‘ahh’ at the distinct design but as Luke reached the end, ready to stop and flash Justin’s outfit to everyone, that was when it happened …

 

Audible gasps from the group echoed in the auditorium and Justin cringed. He felt like crying. Everything was ruined – his great chance in the world of fashion was ruined… and he knew he could never get over this embarrassment. But what overwhelmed him more was Luke and the mortification coming his way. He never wanted that to happen it to him. It was not right.

 

Luke obviously must have sensed something was wrong by the reactions of the audience, and he directed his gaze over to where everyone was looking. He twisted his head back to get a glimpse of the butt part of his costume and looked horrified to discover the rip of the fabric there exposing his bare ass to everyone.

 

===~~~===

 

Note :The wardrobe malfunction is a common occurrence in the modeling world. However, the amount of humiliation it brings to the model and the designer is huge. You can't even imagine ...

© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

oh no oh no oh no!!! EEEEEE!!!!!

 

i just cant think after this chapter!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!

 

:hug:

 

TJ :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..