Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 4,802 Words
  • 1,584 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 4. Chapter 4 : Resisting Temptations

Summary: Trying hard to resist the growing temptations ...

Chapter 4 : Resisting Temptations

‘I can be real pain in the ass, but I bet you want it that way.’

Justin sucked in the air audibly as he read the text, his dick getting harder than a rock at once. Despite his attempts not to, his mind ran wild, imagining certain things that could be censored without a doubt. This had been going on since last night. ‘Last night! OMG!’ That had been too much; way too much than Justin could have handled. After all, he was one of those desperate teens, curious to explore the shining world of sex. Justin was a guy flaming in his desires right now, and Brian was the one that was setting his soul on fire.

‘God! The way that other guy was screaming for more last night, it seemed like Mr. Kinney knew damn well what to do with that tool he had. And he kept whispering my name even though he was with some other guy.’ Justin’s mind drifted off to a la-la land. ‘I could only imagine if I was there in place of that man. Would I be enjoying it as much?’ He sighed dreamily while wondering about it on his bed. ‘I think I would … I wonder how his dick would taste inside my mouth. Was it any different from how Luke tasted? I always loved how Luke’s dick would grow in my mouth. Bur Mr. Kinney is so huge. The man that gave him blowjob in the rest room back at New York seemed like the cock was choking his throat. He kept making that sound … Ugh!’

Justin rubbed the tent over his jeans and grunted. The memory of Brian’s hard member that he had seen through the peek-hole, made him edgy and his hands were dying to get inside his jeans to stroke his already hard cock.

‘Fuckin’ awesome it feels with Luke, but this man drives me insane, just by fantasizing about him.’ Justin was deeply immersed into pleasing himself, when his cell phone beeped. His reached for it with his other free hand, hoping excitedly for another bold text from Brian. But when he read it, he knew it wasn’t that …

‘Hey baby, you just popped in my thoughts, so I am being sneaky texting you. I miss you so much. Looking forward to seeing you again tonight … can’t wait! Love you XXX Luke’

Justin sat up straight. He now felt guilty for having those thoughts earlier. ‘How the hell could I compare my lust for Brian to my love for Luke? You are a loser Justin, to think like that about the other man when you have someone like Luke. I can’t compromise our relationship, I just can’t fuck it up because of my one mistake by giving into my desires. I love Luke and no one can come between us. NO ONE!’

The phone beeped again and he checked the incoming text in distress.

‘The deeper the hole, the easier it is for the snake to move in. He can go deep down there...’

Justin threw the phone down and ran his hand over his face. He was flustered. His gaze shifted and he made a face. He shook his head at his pole standing upright through the jeans and gave a ‘you-will-never-change’ look to it.

===~~~===

Luke needed to take five after practicing for so long. The coordinator happened to change his plans of the set-up ramp and therefore, they had to practice walking again, according to new setup. There was not much time anyway, the semifinal runway contest was going to be held just a day after and they had to be all ready.

However, the coordinator was quite a perfectionist and he would almost exploit the models until they got it right. Some would get their feet wrong, some would step some way else and in all of this, each one had to suffer. Not that Luke complained. This only was making him stronger with his aim.

Luke got some water for himself and went down the stage to sit for awhile. He was panting lightly when he heard the coordinator call his name, “Luke! You will be next; quickly gear up.” He had said.

The blonde gave him a thumbs up while drinking from his bottle, and took a seat beside Noah. He thought he could even talk about the letter and tell him that he can’t come. Luke put the water bottle aside and called for his attention, “Noah I need to talk to you.” He said it in one breath, sounding serious.

However, Luke found Noah extremely mesmerized in something more interesting happening on-stage. The brunette was pretty busy ogling the goodies of the black guy that walked on the ramp. The male model was quiet tall and had undeniable charms, which appealed to Noah, especially after what he saw when the guy had turned around with his voluptuous ass facing him. When Luke caught up to where he was looking, a look of contempt formed on his face for Noah. “Quit being such a perv, you sicko!”

Noah was taken by surprise, and he turned to the blonde with an amused look. “Why, are you getting jealous, baby?” he said with an attempt to push Luke’s buttons more. The blonde looked cute, while reddened in anger.

“Why would I be jealous?” He raised his voice.

“Then why do you even care if I look at anyone else?” Noah shrugged and went back to staring at the guy.

“I don’t give a shit!” Luke hissed, and then looked at the male on the stage before turning disgustedly at Noah again. “It’s none of my business who you go around eye-fucking. You just make me sick.”

“Exactly! You shouldn’t care who I look at or where I look; like when you were jacking off in the restroom…” Noah said in a deep voice while his eyes still glued on the other male. Luke’s mouth fell open and he quickly turned red in embarrassment, while Noah continued speaking, “You shouldn’t care how my eyes were imprinting your beauty in my mind.”

“Stop it!” Luke warned, watchful of whether other people were listening or not. Gratefully, no one was within hearing proximity.

However, Noah didn’t put a halt to his words. He grunted, “The way your hands were doing wonders on your body, I couldn’t believe I could leave that effect on you.”

“I wasn’t thinking about you, alright?” Luke was mortified and also angry at Noah. “Don’t flatter yourself.” He had snapped. Luke wasn’t thinking about Noah really. It was Justin that was in his mind. He had missed his boyfriend, and being away for two and a half days already was making him and his dick uncomfortable.

Noah had laughed finally turning to him, “Oh that wasn’t me… Right!” He didn’t believe Luke and noisily exhaled “You are in serious denial, boy. It’s better to get over it soon.”

Luke frowned when Noah said that to him and winked. “You …” He was about to burst but he was called by the coordinator. He nodded at him and turned to Noah angrily, “Look, I just came here to tell you that I can’t get together with you for dinner.”

“Why?”

“Why?” Luke repeated bemused. “I just don’t want to go with a guy …”

“… who is so hot and sexy.” Noah growled lowly like a tiger, stepping closer to Luke, “I know! You are just scared that you won’t be able to control your urges if you are around me more.” He dropped the bomb of challenge.

“I am not scared about anything, you shithead.”

“They why else are you turning down my dinner offer?” Noah asked coolly.

“Because I am not interested in any offers you make. You can go to hell.” Luke gave an ‘I care a damn’ look at him.

“See? You know you can’t resist me any longer.”

Luke crossed his hands over his chest adamantly. “Oh I can! You are not that appealing to me anymore, you know?”

“Then go with me and prove it.” Noah simply said.

“Fine!” Luke finally screamed and grunted in displeasure, “I can’t believe you are making me do this.” He pouted like a child and stomped away, while Noah stood there with a satisfied smug look on his face.

===~~~===

Justin rapped the door twice, waiting outside on the patio for it to open. He could really do with some advice right now and that’s the reason he was here. The door opened to reveal a lady in her late forties standing with a surprised smile. “Justin! It’s so good to see you! It’s been too long.”

“Hello Mrs. Chandler. It’s good to see you too.” Justin smiled back. “I came here to see Daphne before I leave. Is she here?”

“Leave?” She looked bemused then it hit her almost instantly. “Ah yes! Daphne told me you were off to New York for that fashion contest.”

“Yup; I will be leaving in an hour.” He nodded.

“Why don’t you come in and I can call Daphne down. She is probably in her room.” Daphne’s mom stepped aside to let Justin in.

But Justin didn’t want to come in. As he was about to speak to decline, Daphne came downstairs rushing. “Hey Justin” She appeared behind her mother looking very excited to see her friend. “I heard you from my room. What’s up?”

“Uhm … Why don’t we go out somewhere? I need to talk to you about something.” Justin was becoming uncomfortable with Mrs. Chandler listening to them.

“Oh!” Daphne looked at her mother, “Mom, I will be back in awhile.” She kissed her mom and went with Justin.

They drove to the nearest park. Justin thought he could calmly talk to his friend over there without being interrupted. When it came to having a heart to heart with someone, he had always found Daphne pretty helpful, after Luke. But this matter was something he could not discuss openly with his boyfriend. Justin was sure Daphne would never judge him and would give him her honest opinion. He had known at least that much because they have been friends for so many years.

“So what did you want to talk about?” She asked when they were settled at a bench.

“Um … there’s this friend of mine …” Justin began.

“God! You are so not going there … I have had enough of your ‘friend’ problems” Daphne made air quotes and rolled her eyes. “Stop beating around the bush and come clean.”

Justin exhaled, “It’s hard, Daphne. It could ruin my relationship with Luke and I don’t want that.”

Daphne was perplexed, “You’re making it sound like you’ve cheated on him.” She chuckled at her own joke. Everyone who knew Justin knew how much he loved Luke and that he would never hurt Luke in any way. But Justin went quiet, looking like he was busted, which made suspicion creep into her mind. “Oh please tell me you did not.”

“I kinda did.” Justin said with guilt.

“Oh my god!” She cupped her mouth in utter shock. Daphne did not see this coming. “Does Luke know?” She quickly asked and Justin shook his lowered head. “Christ! I still can’t believe you did anything like that.” It took a minute for her to get over the shock before she asked, “Ok, tell me everything … what really happened?”

So, Justin told her how and where he had first seen the bold, highly impertinent man called Brian Kinney! Yes, he even told her about the mind-blowing blowjob scene that he had witnessed and the ways Brian had kept stalking him after that.

When he was done, he looked at Daphne to see what she had to say over it. She was taking in all of what her friend had told her and finally spoke, “Just one question … how big is Brian Kinney down there?”

“Daphne!” Justin looked at her as if she had grown two heads. “I was expecting some help from you?”

“Oh come on tell me, you said he was big, so that made me curious as to how big?” She talked with visible excitement.

Justin hesitated a bit but that didn’t stop his mouth to blurt, “Too big … like almost ten inches.”

“Holy mother of cow!” She squealed, “I knew he had a huge asset down there. Last time I saw him in Realm’s fashion mags and I think I fell in love with that erection he posed with.”

“You have seen him?” Justin asked surprised.

“Yeah; it would have been a shame if I had missed looking at that hot-shot!” Justin let out a laugh when Daphne said, “It’s awful that he’s into guys. I would give anything to get him turned straight.”

“Too bad that can’t happen” Justin was still laughing. “Oh, but if you could manage to add a dick and minus those boobs you have, I think you would stand a chance.”

“Ha! How funny are you Justin?” She shook her head and began to laugh as well. “But getting back to the point … you should tell Brian Kinney straight up how you feel.”

“You mean I should tell him how every time I hear his voice, I feel drawn to him? Like how my heart rises to beat abnormally and my cock goes all dancy inside my underwear? Have you lost it, Daphne? I can’t tell him all that!” He gave her a funny look.

Daphne looked at him amused. “WOW! That’s new to hear …but, I wasn’t talking about that.” She giggled, “What I meant was, why don’t you just ask him to stop stalking you? Maybe he would listen, who knows?”

“Only if I could manage to say it” He pouted helplessly. “Whenever he’s on the phone, it’s like my voice gets lost somewhere.”

“You are seriously losing it, dude!” Daphne tapped his shoulders soothingly, “I feel for ya.”

“You know what the worst thing that’s happening? I keep comparing him to Luke. I can’t even get myself to pull back from Brian’s thoughts when I know Luke is the only one in my life that I love.”

“But you have to, Justin. You have to pull your act together if you want to continue in a healthy relationship with Luke.” Daphne tried to make him understand. “Weak moments like these come and go; it’s up to you to give into them or not.” She looked at Justin and squeezed his shoulders. “I don’t care what you choose, because I believe you will only make the right choice, Justin.” Daphne assured him with a smile.

Justin looked at her and smiled back. “I guess you’re right.” He said and pulled her into a hug. He was so thankful to have a great friend like Daphne beside him. He really didn’t know what he would do without her.

So, now it was all in Justin’s hands, and he was determined to end this all, as soon as he reached home.

===~~~===

A stylish Acura drove hurriedly up to him and halted with a jerk. Luke was marveled by the expensive white car that Noah possessed and felt envious for a second. The windows swiftly went down and the brunette called out, “Get in, Luke.”

Luke opened the car door and got in. “I’m surprised! I thought you were going to come out and open the door for me. I guess it’s a self-serve while I am with you.” He said with a smirk.

Noah shrugged and gave a toothy one-sided smile to him. Luke thought he looked really cute but he didn’t say anything. The brunette started the ignition and took off quickly.

“Hey slow down. What’s the rush?” Luke questioned.

“Nothing. I just love driving my car at full speed.” He looked at Luke and stared, “You are looking good.”

Luke blushed at the compliment and got nervous when he saw Noah staring. “Keep your eyes on road or you will hit someone.”

“My eyes know where exactly to look.” Noah said with a suggestive smile, before he averted his gaze back on the road. “But I can’t get a good view of the rear, could you move it for me please?” Noah innocently requested.

Luke’s eyes went big. How could Noah even suggest that he wanted to check out my ass? Such a sick asshole.

Noah chuckled, knowing what Luke was thinking and cleared the air, “God, Luke! I am not telling you to show me your butt; I asked you to move the rearview mirror for me. Get your mind out of gutter, naughty boy.” He teased.

The blonde went red and timidly reached for adjusting the mirror. “Is that okay?” While Luke leaned over to adjust the mirror, his t-shirt rose above his stomach, revealing his bare skin and the upper part of his ass. Noah took the chance to ogle him for his pleasure, and moaned.

“Some more … yeah… shift a bit more.” Noah mumbled.

Luke furrowed his brows and turned his gaze to look at Noah as to what he was referring to. It pissed him off when he caught Noah indeed checking out his ass and sat back with force. “You are such a cheap guy! Disgusting!” He crossed his arms feeling offended and looked out of the glassed window.

“I gotta say you have got a good rear though.” He grunted. “The lucky passenger seat!”

Noah’s words were having a different effect on Luke’s cock right now. He shifted in his seat to hide the bulge over his jeans. Luke was having second thoughts about his decision of going with Noah right now. He could have simply said no, even though the brunette seemed to have challenged him. He suddenly felt trapped in a situation he never wanted to be in.

The silence made Noah wonder what Luke was thinking. He had thought he would angrily snap at him over the remark that he had made over his ass, but he didn’t. It made him think if Luke was enjoying the attention, and he didn’t wanted to stop Noah from speaking, or was it because he was too angry that he didn’t want to speak at all?

He took a daring chance, “So… do we go to your place or mine after dinner?”

Luke clenched his teeth and shook his finger at Noah. “Don’t you even dare go there!”

Noah chuckled having the bitchy Luke back. “Okay. Okay, calm down. I was just kidding. Gee you don’t have to kill me for coming on to you.”

Luke ignored him and looked outside, trying to figure out where they were going. However, being new to the city, he had no clue. It seemed he had never seen this part of the city. “Where are we going?”

Noah glanced at him once before he said, “Don’t you worry about that! It’s a safe place wherever I am taking you.” He laughed.

“Yeah, that I know, but …” Luke looked at Noah to ask, “what exactly this part of city is called? I have never been here.”

“Really?” Noah looked at him in surprise.

“Why does that surprise you so much?” He quizzed.

“Because …” Noah pointed outside when he said, “I thought you must have already seen that.”

Luke gazed over to where Noah was pointing and was dumbfounded by the sight. “Sweet chocolates!” It was the one and only Brooklyn Bridge that they were passing over. His eyes didn’t want to blink with the fear of losing its sight.

The view was spectacular. The huge built-up bridge sat in the middle of the Henry Hudson River. It looked solid, like a Christmas tree with millions of lights illuminating it. The water surrounding it looked like textured glass, giving out some incredible reflections. It was all in all, a breath-taking light show at a nighttime, making it all perfect for Luke.

He was so busy in gawking at the bridge, that he didn’t hear Noah say that they’d reached their destination. It was when he had stopped the car suddenly, that Luke had jerked forward dangerously, finally breaking out of his trance. He put his hand over his chest as his heart beat faster. “You stop your car pretty dangerously, you know?”

Noah laughed richly. “I know; thanks for the compliment.”

“That wasn’t a compliment.” Luke shook his head, smiling at him for the first time. Noah liked what he saw at that moment and felt an instant attraction to the guy. It really didn’t last for long as Luke turned to get out of the car.

Luke tried to open the door, but for some reason he couldn’t. He tried again and again, but the door wouldn’t budge. “What’s wrong?” Noah asked when he noticed Luke fumble with the door, trying to get it open.

“The door … it’s not opening.” Luke attempted to give a push, but to no use.

“Here, let me try.” Noah said and leaned to reach for the handle. In the process, Luke’s hand brushed over Noah’s cheek, and the blonde backed off feeling a high voltage of electricity run through him. Noah somehow got the same feeling and he turned to look at his date.

Luke didn’t dare to breathe at that moment. Their faces were inches away from each other. The blue eyes in front of him were burning his soul as they penetrated right into his eyes. His heart flipped when he felt Noah’s breath on his skin and shut his eyes in panic.

Noah couldn’t think anymore. What he wanted was served right before him. He looked at Luke’s lips, hungrily desiring to take over those fuller lips, thinking they were there waiting impatiently just for him. He saw Luke’s lips part and he grabbed this opportunity.

He caught Luke’s lower lip between his teeth gently before sucking on it. A moan escaped Luke’s mouth and Noah dared further to kiss Luke fully on his mouth.

While Noah was kissing him, Luke almost felt the need to kiss back. He was tempted to, but before he could respond further, he was brought to his senses and pushed Noah away forcefully. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

Noah was caught off-guard. He had actually expected that the blonde would kiss him back, but that didn’t really happen. He replied with a stammering voice, “I am … I am sorry. I th-I thought you wanted this.”

“Well you got that wrong, dude!” Luke gave him a look of disgust and began to try for the door again. After some forceful attempts, it finally opened. “Thank God!” he mumbled and blew out a heavy breath.

Noah quickly got out of the car too and said to Luke, “Hey I am really sorry. I promise I won’t do that again.”

“You better not, asshole.” Luke warned, “Let’s just get this over with. I don’t want to see your face again after tonight.”

“But …” Noah began to sing off beat, “I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night; tonight’s gonna be a good, good night! Yeaaah” He was smirking.

Luke looked at him strangely and shook his head.

He stomped away and Noah exhaled. He closed the car door and activated the car alarm. He turned half way to look behind him at the car he saw there. It looked very familiar to him. It was the same car that had been constantly following him. Noah could see the angry eyes of the man sitting inside the car and rolled his eyes.

He huffed and followed Luke’s trail inside the exquisite restaurant – the man not far behind.

===~~~===

Justin was at the airport. He wheezed out exasperatingly when the flight was announced to be delayed for half an hour and rolled his baggage with him to sit. He didn’t know what to do in the meantime so he let his eyes wander around the area.

After awhile, he found himself thinking about his conversation with Daphne and his thoughts drifted off mulling over what to do. He knew his friend was right about coming clean to Brian. After all, what he shared with Luke was special, and he certainly didn’t want to ruin it by giving into his lust for someone he didn’t even know.

He pulled out his cell phone and stared at the screen for a long time. ‘What are you thinking, Justin? Just do it! If you want to be faithful in your relationship with Luke, you have to end this. Brian Kinney is just a guy with a gorgeous face, a hot body and a huge dick …’ He swallowed again thinking about it and coughed uncomfortably. ‘But Luke is your mate; he is the one who loves you. What is it that Brian has that Luke doesn’t have? He has it all; and I will be happy with only him – mentally and sexually.’

After thinking about it for quiet sometime, he finally got himself to call Brian and held the phone over his ear. However, as soon as the first ring went, insecurity took over and he hung up immediately. ‘Damn! I am such a coward. I can’t even get myself to call him.’ He slapped his forehead and rubbed it nervously.

Not long after that, the phone rang, and Justin became apprehensive, checking the caller ID. It was Brian calling him. He hesitated for some time before he accepted the call.

“If you were missing me so much, you should talk to me and not hang up before I answer it.” Brian said, entering his office and shutting the door behind him.

“I … I …” Justin stammered.

“Speak up, have you got a dick in your mouth?”

“I wanted to talk to you about something.” He managed to say, much to his surprise.

“That’s better.” Brian smirked, “And I am glad you finally considered accepting my offer.”

“No.” Justin whispered low. “I can’t accept your offer.”

“I never take ‘No’ for an answer.” Brian stated simply. “And I don’t want to hear your love saga either. You can be happily-ever-after with your boyfriend, I don’t care. One night – that’s all it will be between us.”

“But, why me?”

“Ah! Good question” Brian said, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He took a puff and blew out the smoke slowly, before replying. “You have got a hot piece of ass Justin, and once I set my eyes on something, I definitely get it.”

“You might be able to get others easily, but I am an exception.” Justin bravely replied.

Brian couldn’t agree more. Justin was an exception for sure. Each of the guys he had come across were easily accessible – committed or not. But Justin seemed to care about his lover’s feelings, and that made him stand out from other guys. He had the nerve to turn down Brian Kinney, which was extraordinary for him because no one had done that before.

But Brian was not one of them who’d give up that easily. The adamancy of Justin made him all the more unwavering from his needs, because this was a challenge that appealed to him.

“How about we make a deal? You give me what I want, and I will give you what you want. Fair enough?”

“What do you mean?” Justin furrowed his brows.

“This fashion contest … I will make sure you win it by any means, and you return the favor.”

“That doesn’t appeal me at all.” Justin frowned, feeling offended.

“Don’t come to the decision that hastily Justin. Take your time.” Brian suggested, “When you get back here, you can come to my office and we can seal the deal.”

“I don’t think that’s even needed. I have all the confidence in my efforts and I know if I deserve it, I will win.”

Brian clicked his tongue, “It isn’t that easy in this world, you know. If you have a strong back-up, only then you will make it to the top here.”

It went all silent between them for some time. Suddenly, the announcement went off and Justin realized it was almost time for him to board his flight.

“You are at the airport?” Brian became alert when he could hear the announcement regarding the flight departure schedule.

“Yes … yes I am at the airport.” Justin stammered. “Look Mr. Kinney, it’s time for my flight, so I better go.”

Before Brian could say anything, Justin had hung up on him.

He exhaled wondering what Justin was going to decide. His mind began to work overtime and a mischievous smile began to form on his face.

===~~~===

To be continued …

Rate, Review and rep points ^_^ Thank you for reading and commenting!
© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, that was definitely a charged chapter! Can't wait for more, and with the speed you post I won't have long to wait :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..