Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 5,109 Words
  • 1,687 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 6. Chapter 6 : The Eliminations

Justin was peeking out of the window of his darkened room, deep in thought. It was late – almost around midnight. The faint moonlight blended with the lights gleaming out of the street lamps bathed his pale skin and his beautiful face came out illuminated in it.

 

A car screeching to a sudden halt in front of the house caught his attention and he eyed it intently. He watched as Luke slowly stepped out of the car and said something quietly to the driver, maybe thanking him – Justin assumed. He wondered who the driver was.

 

He saw the car pull away and he saw Luke wave with a hesitant smile. His boyfriend made no move to come inside the house any time soon, which intrigued Justin all the more. When Luke turned, he happened to glance up by his window, and his serious face lit up within a matter of seconds before he raced to get to Justin.

 

It didn’t take long for Luke to reach his room upstairs, and dashing through the door, he threw himself at Justin. “You’re back!” Luke screamed in excitement. “God! Have I missed you!” He backed off his head only to engage himself into a long reuniting kiss.

 

Justin laughed, with a similar kind of enthusiasm of seeing his boyfriend after so long – ‘well, two days were looong two days’ – He had missed this warm feeling being in Luke’s arms and sighed happily. “I missed you too baby.” He said lovingly and smiled into their kiss.

 

“You should have called me. I would have come to pick you up at the airport.” Luke said. His hands were feeling his boyfriend’s body which he had missed so much. “Did you catch a cab from there?”

 

“Uh … yeah... a cab. I took a cab.” Justin lied and felt guilty almost instantly. He had never ever lied to Luke until now.…

 

Luke smiled. “Did you eat something?”

 

He nodded cupping Luke’s right cheek. “Yeah” He whispered. “What about you? Where were you? Your uncle said you had dinner plans tonight. Are you dating someone else behind my back, mister?” Justin asked with a teasing smile.

 

Luke’s smile faltered. Although he knew his boyfriend was just teasing him, the images of his intense kiss with Noah kept flashing back in front of his eyes and he felt restless in shame. Ashamed because he had betrayed his boyfriend – guilty because he didn’t back off when Noah initiated that kiss, instead he reciprocated and kissed him back – culpable for the reason that he had actually liked it.

 

“Hey … I’m kidding, Luke.” Justin chuckled. “Why do you get so serious?”

 

He forced a smile back and said, “I know … uhm … this dinner was just friendly. I met this guy during the practice session and he is a model – walking for a designer too. We …”

 

“Luke!” Justin looked at him amused. “You don’t have to explain me okay? You went out for a dinner with a friend … that’s fine enough. I didn’t ask any further.”

 

Luke nodded lowering his head. He felt like blurting it all out to Justin, but he couldn’t get himself to do that … he feared that would only hurt his boyfriend.

 

“Luke, is everything alright?” Justin got worried.

 

“Yeah” Luke looked up with a grin plastered on his face back. “You know I’m really happy that you’re back.”

 

“Me too.” He ran his fingers through Luke’s blonde hair and said, “It’s getting late Luke. I think you should go to sleep.”

 

“No way! I am not going anywhere. This is my room tonight and that is going to be our bed.” He pointed behind Justin with a mischievous look.

 

Justin rested his arms around Luke’s shoulder and longingly stared at him. “However tempting that might sound, I don’t want to break your mom’s rule. Remember what she said?”

 

“Yeah … yeah.” He growled expressing his displeasure. “I can’t understand why she loves to play the villain with our love.”

 

Justin let out a laugh. “Not for long, my dear boyfriend. Because after two days, that rule won’t apply and you remember our deal, right?”

 

Luke perked up at that. “Oh my God, my birthday! Yes!! I will finally turn eighteen.” He almost squealed in his happiness. “Christ! We have waited for so long but the mere thought is driving me crazy already. Fuck patience; I want you now!”

 

“I want you too, baby. Just two days and I will be all yours.” Justin grinned. “There will be nothing stopping us then. You will finally be mine.” He said as he stared him lovingly.

 

Luke pouted, “Can we at least make out? This sex talk is getting me heated up.” He pleaded with his eyes.

 

Justin looked down at Luke’s good hand and took a hold of it. “Come.” He whispered as he guided his boyfriend over to his bed. He made him sit over the edge and they stared at each other for sometime before they leaned in for a passionate kiss. It started off as a soft, gentle kiss, barely containing the burning hunger they both felt within them.

 

Luke moaned low in his throat with desire. His hands moved up to caress his boyfriend’s cheek and then creeping up to the back of his neck as he started to pull him closer. Their eyes were locked as they leaned back. Luke began to unbutton Justin’s shirt while moving down his neck, not missing a piece of skin with his pecks.

 

Justin mimicked Luke’s actions. They were necking when Justin began to tug on Luke’s jacket in an attempt to get it off. So, Luke helped him and in minutes both of them were shirtless, enjoying a bare chest to chest contact.

 

The make out session went on for almost half an hour, as they took their time petting each other’s exposed skin, after which Justin’s eyes began to get heavy with sleep. Luke was tired too so they backed off. “We have to be at the studio for the eliminations early tomorrow, Luke. I guess we should call it a night.”

 

“Yeah, I guess so.” Luke kissed him once more, still out of breath. “I love you.”

 

Justin smiled drowsily. “I love you too, baby. Good night.” With a heavy heart, Luke kissed his knuckles tenderly and left the room. Justin watched adoringly behind him before he fell back on his bed. After two restless nights spent with guilty thoughts of Brian, tonight he could really sleep well without any of that kind of thoughts because he had Luke, whom he loved so much.

 

===~~~===

 

Rita took over the stage as everyone settled in their seats. Right behind her was a stylish girl who seemed to be familiar to most of them while the other two guys with her were strangers. “Hello kids.” Justin heard keenly as he sat in the group with Luke on his one side and Rose on the other. He had introduced her to his boyfriend and Luke had fit into their distinct camaraderie quite well. And now they were here sitting together, holding their breaths, waiting for the eliminations to begin. “Unlike previous years, we are not going to have semi-finals between all ten contestants this year. The plan is slightly twisted.” She stated with a smug look, knowing it was going to scare these immature ‘designers’ to hell.

 

Rose raised her worried brow at Justin as they exchanged looks and kept listening as Rita continued further, “The eliminations today will only choose three contenders to be at the semi-finals tomorrow.” As she expected, gasps and low chatter filled the room. She raised her voice above it to state further that, “Mr. Brian Kinney thought the semi-final show was too grand to bring out useless designs in front of people. So, Miss Alicia Dias – the deserving winner of last year’s teen designer contest, accompanied with the two assistants of Mr. Kinney’s – Shane and Edward – will make the critique of the swim-wears.” She said, and asked over her shoulders, “Miss Alicia, would you like to tell them about how you are planning to evaluate their designs?”

 

She nodded with a grin and everyone cheered for her in the group. “Hey guys.” The girl in her late teens waved at them excitedly. “WOW! Last year I was there where you all are today, and next year one of you is going to be here in my place. Bet that feeling itself is good, right?”

 

The group roared out a ‘yes’ and clapped.

 

“Well okay, about the eliminations-” Alicia turned serious, “You should know it’s a tough job. I mean you all are good. In a sense, you all are winners, but we have to choose the best three of all of you. It’s not gonna be easy. We have decided to get in the depth of how your dress was designed, why it was designed, and what did you have in mind when you designed it.” She said moving her gaze to each and every person. “Every aspect will be examined closely – the fabric, the design, the presentation … each point. And on that basis we will mark you up with scores – ten for outstanding designs and even zero if we find it very ordinary.”

 

Rita added, “The models won’t have to bother today because there will be no official run-way. The outfits designed by the contestants are put up on the mannequins that are kept back stage. You will be given ten minutes to recheck your designs and get them ready to present them in front of us. After ten minutes, the mannequins will be brought on stage and we will go on with our critique.” She eyed the silent audience and asked, “Any questions? – No? – Good! Get going.”

 

Justin stood up and hugged Luke. “Good luck baby.” Luke whispered into his ears exhaling out a nervous breath.

 

“Thanks” Justin bit his lower lip in anxiety. “I hope I make it to the top three.”

 

“You will.” Luke assured smilingly. “I just know it.”

 

“I will see you later.”

 

“Yeah.” Luke watched his boyfriend go. That’s when he saw him – Noah – sitting in the next row gazing directly at him. Feeling uncomfortable under the intense stare, he looked away and walked out of the studio to use the restroom. He had decided it was better to avoid Noah and keep him out of his thoughts. The only one he wanted to think of was Justin … and no one else!

 

===~~~===

 

The contestants were to choose any one accessory to go with their swimsuits and Justin had chosen to use the swim glasses. Although it was very ordinary, it went perfectly with the suit that he had designed. He adjusted it just above the forehead part of the mannequin and took a look. ‘Perfect!’ He was quite happy and satisfied with what he had made.

 

While he was busy scrutinizing his designs for any things he could have missed, Shane walked in the room looking for him. “Mr. Justin Taylor?” he asked nearing him.

 

“That’s me, sir” Justin turned to him, bewildered by his presence.

 

“Mr. Taylor, someone wants to meet you.” Shane told him and looked around. “Follow me.”

 

“But this…”

 

“Don’t worry about that.” He said referring to Justin’s mannequin, and called out for a coordinator. He asked the man to take the mannequin out for the blonde and then gestured Justin to come with him.

 

Justin wondered. “Who is expecting me, sir?”

 

Shane suddenly stopped mid-way in the lobby and turned to him swiftly. “You see that office?” He pointed his thumb behind a door straight ahead. “Get there quick; Mr. Kinney doesn’t like to wait for anyone.”

 

 

Justin tensed up and before he could protest, Shane briskly walked away. ‘Damn it! Why can’t he leave me alone? Shit! I won’t be able to face him after that kiss; bet he thinks of me as an easy lay now. God! Why did I give into my desires?’

 

He took slow steps nearing the room and turned the knob. Justin was welcomed to the sight of Brian resting back in his swivel chair. The hot-looking man took his breath away and he stared numbly at him as he went inside to stand by the table. Brian had his eyes closed while he rested his head back on his seat and Justin seized an opportunity to praise his looks.

 

He was gorgeous – Justin could give him that – and with the charm he wore on his sleeves, anyone would be easily attracted to him. The blonde’s eyes traveled down and ogled at the hairy chest that showed off from the white button-down shirt that he wore. Justin licked his lips watching it – Brian’s chest sure seemed quite lick-able.

 

“I could pretend to be sleeping some more if you want to continue staring at me.” Justin’s gaze shot up to Brian’s face and averted his eyes in shame. While the brown-eyed man kept smirking at him, he couldn’t help but blush after getting caught like that.

 

“I-I-I …” Justin began to stammer out trying to counter Brian’s claims, but couldn’t form a word properly.

 

“Y-y-you what?” Brian mocked his stammer at that moment and waited keenly for his response.

 

Justin sighed. “I wasn’t staring at you, Mr. Kinney. You are badly mistaken if you think I was.” He snapped at him in utter annoyance.

 

“Oh sure! We can go back to pretending like nothing happened… yeah, that would be fucking great!” He grinned scornfully.

 

“Mr. Kinney, if this is about the offer you made…”

 

“Of course this is about that.”

 

“But I told you I am not interested.” Justin raised his voice.

 

Brian sneered. “You know Mr. Taylor? The world doesn’t revolve around you.”

 

Justin looked at him perplexed. “What do you mean?”

 

“Brian Kinney doesn’t run behind men; it’s the men who run behind him. I asked you, you said no. Matter closed.” He held up his hands. “I already told you there was no pressure.”

 

Justin opened his mouth but didn’t say anything. What was he supposed to say? ‘Great! I should be happy that he is finally out of my hair now. About fucking time’ he thought and gulped feeling just the opposite. The weird feeling in his tummy made him restless. After a moment passed, Justin finally found his voice and asked in a discouraged tone, “Then why have you called me here?”

 

“Ah! I needed your opinion.” Brian stood up from his seat and walked around the table. “Since you have declined that deal between us, I thought I could give someone else a chance... Mr. Drake Valmont? Know him by any chance?”

 

Justin held his breath as the strong smell of Brian’s cologne hit his nostrils and he felt suffocated when Brian leaned over closer to his body from behind. “Y-yes I know him. B-but …”

 

“Oh yeah, he’s got a great butt!” Brian moaned in Justin’s ears.

 

Enough was enough. ‘What does he fucking think of himself!’ Justin fumed and went off, “Great butt, my ass! That guy is a farting asshole … he doesn’t even come close to having good looks. Are you blind to not see that?”

 

Brian shrugged playing along, “Maybe, but I think he could prove to be a good fuck for a night.”

 

Justin looked at him strangely. “You are coming off as nothing but a desperate male who has run out of men to sleep with, by settling for a fugly retard like Drake.” He spat that name when he said that. It surprised him because if anyone else other than Brian had asked about him, he would have said he seemed to be a good guy. But his reply to Brian came out with an unknown agitation.

 

The brown eyes bore deep into the blue eyes in that intensified moment and Brian raised an eyebrow challengingly. “If I hadn’t known better, I would say you sound jealous that I chose him over you.” He pointed out and Justin went twitchy again.

 

“I-I-I…”

 

“There you go again.” Brian rolled his eyes and pulled Justin closer to himself. “Y-y-you what, Justin?” He whispered, being oh-so close to the blonde. Their skin didn’t touch but they were so near that Justin could feel the other man’s breath over him.

 

“I have to go.” He exhaled out and pushed Brian. As quick as he could, he took off from there and ran towards the stage.

 

Brian dug both his hands into his trouser pockets. “He indeed has got a great butt.” Brian said to himself with a self-satisfied smug smile as he watched the blonde dash away.

 

===~~~===

 

Luke had managed to escape safely to the restroom and he was glad to see no sign of Noah following behind him. He had to pee, so he went over to a urinal and unzipped his jeans. He groaned, closing his eyes as he felt better emptying his load.

 

At that juncture, he thought he heard the door open and looked over his shoulder to check if it was Noah. But there was not a soul there.

 

“Looking for me?” A voice whispered beside him on the other side and he shivered with fright. His face jerked to the other side coming face to face with a sneering Noah.

 

“Shit you scared me!” Luke looked down and felt embarrassed that Noah was peeking over. “Get off me.” He was turning a dark shade of red. It took too long for his dick to finish what it was doing and the whole time Luke couldn’t help feeling like going into hiding from there never to return.

 

Noah wouldn’t budge. He ogled at Luke’s semi-hardened dick and whooped quietly, “Ooh I could so see it.” He said embarrassing Luke all the more. “Aww look at that little Luke down there. Hey you!”

 

When Luke finished after what seemed like eternity, he zipped his jeans hurriedly and got away from there, his face totally flushed.

 

“Come on Luke. It’s not that bad.” Noah teased following him wherever he went. “I mean I know you are embarrassed because it’s ugly and you think no one would want it.”

 

Luke turned sharply with a look of hurt. “Wh-what?”

 

Noah kept on playing his game of teasing, “What? I understand you, Luke. I really do. Look, there’s no need to worry okay? There are so many treatments for it like penis enlargement with surgery, pills…”

 

“Stop it!” Luke yelled in the hollow room and his voice echoed. “Do you ever care about anyone else’s feelings, Noah? You did that several years ago and you did it again today … Why? Why do you hurt me so much? I don’t need you in my fucking life.” He roared and not wanting to cry in front of the brunette, sprinted off from the scene, leaving Noah totally bewildered.

 

===~~~===

 

The three critics alongside Rita went from one contestant to the other. As much as each one was greeted with some ego-stroking compliments from the sweet and bubbly Alicia, they had to face the arrogant criticism from a straight-forward, big-headed, bitter truth-teller Rita. However, Shane and Edward would occasionally ask some questions to the contender.

 

“That’s a nice piece, Gemini.” Alicia had told the first designer they went up to. “The combination of black, nude and grey really turned out well I must say. Nice try. I would give you six for this.” She smiled.

 

And then Rose would attack. “Miss Gemini … I don’t know it’s, I am sorry, but it’s horrible.” She would frown. “Yes all those things Miss Alicia mentioned here do an okay job, but those projections you used across the chest? It’s too over the top. It destroys the look of it. Three from me.”

 

Gemini looked like she was almost on the verge of crying but had controlled herself.

 

Over to the second one – “A half slit cover-up!” Alicia sounded impressed, “Way to go and what a pretty necklace to go with that. That’s seven from me.”

 

“Choice of fabric – too lame – why not use something flashy? It’s very dull. Don’t think I could give you more than six.”

 

Third contender…

 

“Uhm … Good. The fabric is nice but I never expected a kaftan in this round. Never mind!” Alicia smiled and scored him a, “Five.”

 

“I would not ‘never mind’ this at all. Kaftan doesn’t count as a swim-wear. It could be a beach wear, but a woman can’t go swimming with all that cloth draped around her body. That would be insane. It was pretty dumb on your part to use that.” She didn’t want to score the male designer but Alicia insisted to be formal. “Alright. It’s two just because of that fabric you used. But I would say throw that hope out the window if you are thinking you’ll continue here.”

 

Justin sighed nervously listening. She was being too mean, ‘but at least she is not buttering up and then throwing the lowest mark in his face.’

 

He watched them as they moved onto the next designer. It was Kurt Hummel – the one who Justin thought of as being the biggest competition to him. He took a sneaky glance and his eyes went wide… who could have thought someone would have explicitly made a –

 

“Mama Mia! A thong!” Alicia’s eyes sparkled at the sight of a sexy leather-studded and mesh thong – that went from over the shoulders like a brutelles connected to it.

 

The guy with the pale skin smiled just slightly as he began, “Just what every man needs - an eye-catching leather thong. I thought, well why not try and be different? Swim trunks, boxers – just too old-fashioned.”

 

“Yep exactly” Rita said grinning. It was a funny sight how Alicia turned to her with a shocked face, saying like ‘can you really get impressed?’ as she had continued. “I was definitely looking forward to something different like this coming from you, and you didn’t let me down.”

 

“Thank you, ma’am.”

 

“Uh yeah.” Alicia said, still shocked by seeing an impressed Rita, “You have really done it well. But wasn’t the previous round about leather?” Kurt’s smile faltered. “I mean it’s okay, but it would have been better to see your work in a different fabric, you know?”

 

“As much as I feel bad to break it to a promising designer as you, it’s only truth what she said. You could have shown some versatility.”

 

He nodded.

 

“And what’s the accessory?” Alicia quizzed. “Is it this?”

 

“Yeah, that tattoo. It went with the manliness that I wanted to show.”

 

“Good, good.” She was definitely impressed. “I would love to give you a nine.” Everyone applauded including Justin. He watched him admiringly, praising his capabilities.

 

However, Kurt looked anything but happy. He so was expecting a perfect ten.

 

“Nine from me as well … keep it up, boy.” She patted him and they moved away.

 

Justin was keenly looking now. It was Rose’s turn and he was eager to know how she’d score.

 

Alicia studied the outfit and the fabric as well. “An asymmetrical swimsuit is a rare to see. It’s perfect with the fabric choice and sewing part. But you know, women swim-wear is always termed to be a hot piece. That hotness is missing. But I’ll mark it a seven anyway.”

 

Rita seemed to be agreeing. “I second what she said. That X-factor is definitely missing.” And although Rose thought she was going to score her lower, Rita gave her an equal “Seven.”

 

Justin didn’t know how to react. At least, she was the second-highest scorer until now, Justin thought and gave her an assuring smile. She sadly smiled back. In truth, she was proud that she got these marks on her own efforts, unlike the first round for which her mom had helped. Rose only hoped Justin would make it in the top three and crossed her fingers for his win.

 

The next contender earned “six” from Alicia and “four” from Rita for the vibrant colored swim trunks with European cuts and customized prints. It was okay as per Rita.

 

Next one to be critiqued really got on everyone’s nerves. It turned out the designer had copied the jumpsuit with block effects from another designer. Rita busted him, immediately able to point out the similarity for which he reasoned that he was ‘inspired’ by that outfit. Both the judges declared him disqualified and asked him to leave. The guy still had the nerve to say, “Screw you all.” And stomped off! It was none other than that Drake guy that Brian had referred to as having a great butt, and Justin was somewhat relieved that he was out of the running.

 

As soon as it was time for the eighth contender’s designs to be reviewed, Justin’s eyes began to search for Luke in the audience. His boyfriend seemed to have disappeared somewhere and he had no clue where. He wanted Luke to be there when it was his turn, as a good luck charm.

 

The high neck-lined swimsuit designed by the eighth designer got her an impressive – “eight” and “seven” from the two critics.

 

“Mr. Justin Taylor!” Justin grinned from ear to ear. “Oh my God! Is that a racer suit?” Alicia stepped forward amazed, and touched the fabric to feel it.

 

“Yes it is!” He was trying to lower down his hopes and turned his gaze to sneak a glance at Rita’s face, but she remained straight-faced while scrutinizing the design.

 

“That’s really hard to make. Hats off to you for attempting something like this and achieving it. A perfect ten from me.” She screeched, totally impressed.

 

Justin almost gasped at that. Was he dreaming? No of course not! Everyone cheered for him and clapped. On the other hand, Rita scowled and countered, “That doesn’t deserve a perfect ten, Alicia. It is like any ordinary racer suit that a swimmer wears in some competition.” The blue eyes showed fear and the blonde lost his smile.

 

“Oh come on, Rita. You know as well as I do how hard it is to make something like this, and Justin attempted it quite well. And I don’t think the design is ordinary; as far as I’m concerned, it stands out very nicely.”

 

“But according to me – Not!” Rita snapped at her. “I have the right to say what I feel and that is it. And what is that accessory? Normal swim goggles?” Justin beat his guts inside. He just knew it was going to come out as very ordinary. ‘God! Why didn’t I think of something creative? I bet she’ll score me below five now.’

 

“It goes well with it.” Alicia shrugged.

 

“Don’t argue with me. My say is the final decision here and I say this design – that you call a perfect ten – gets a nine point five from me. And that’s it.”

 

Justin almost thought he was going to be thrown out of the contest because of low score, when the whole crowd of designers began applauding loudly. He almost cried. Alicia grinned and congratulated him and so did Rita – a dry one, but one could tell she meant it.

 

His happy eyes began to look around for a specific blond but he was still nowhere to be found. It was then his eyes caught sight of him. Brian sat in the back row with his eyes transfixed on Justin. He brought his hands up and did a silent clap for him.

 

Justin couldn’t help but blush at his gentle behavior. He shook his head. ‘I could never be able to understand you, Mr. Kinney.’

 

The last contender Macy, scored eight from both the critics and made the third highest lead making it into the semifinals. Kurt stood there going green as he watched people gathering around Justin and showering him with praises. He smirked. Justin sure beat him in this round, but the victory was with him – he thought.

 

===~~~===

 

Noah was waiting for him by his car in the parking lot. Why was he taking so much time? He kept looking back at the exit.

 

Finally, he saw him come out and make his way towards Noah. “Where have you been?” he asked when Kurt got near.

 

“I was with Rita, getting some guidance.” He said.

 

“Is that legal?”

 

“You mean permissible?”

 

“Same difference,” Noah shrugged with irritation.

 

“Well, not really. But trying to impress her and getting close to her for future benefits, makes it worth it.” He said in a flamboyant manner. Noah nodded even though he didn’t understand. “Did you talk to Luke?” he asked suddenly.

 

Noah looked up at him and with the memory of the blonde, he scowled. “Yeah, he isn’t as easy to get to as I thought.”

 

Kurt raised his brow. “Whatever happened to the charm you were talking so highly about the other day? Well I guess there are exceptions to everything after all. I could laugh it off how you thought you could lure anyone just by your looks.” He shrugged. “Poor you.”

 

“Shut the fuck up!” Noah angered. “I know what I said and it’s all true; you will see. Luke is no exception. He is difficult but not impossible.”

 

“Good then. I don’t know how you’re going to do it, but tomorrow is your last chance. Overpower him so much with your fake feelings for him that he will be ready to do anything for you – Anything!” His feminine lips curled up in a smug smile. “I have a plan.”

 

===~~~===

Please leave a review!
© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

wow oh wow! How sneaky!!! I feel bad that luke and justin arent being honest with each other yet... i can understand their reticence though...

 

Another great chapter from an amazing author :)

 

:hug:

 

TJ

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..