Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 5,719 Words
  • 1,961 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 2. Chapter 2 : Hello, Mr. Attractive!

Summary: Luke and Justin are still together after two years, but will arrival of someone in their respective lives get their relation at stake?

Chapter 2: Hello, Mr. Attractive!

 

This week’s edition of the fashion magazine, The Realm was out, and it featured the glamorous events held around the state of Illinois in each city and town. One page was reserved for the details of Oakdale events. Although it was a small town, the magazine talked highly about the talented contestants. In bold, were Rose and Justin’s names, since they were the winners from that town, and they were to vie with the champs from other counties. Luke certainly couldn’t take his eyes off Justin’s name in the magazine, feeling a sense of pride for him. Luke was especially surprised by the huge image of himself, which was centeredin the middle of the article.

 

It was one of his pictures that the media had taken while he had walked the ramp for Justin. Seeing it for the first time, he couldn’t recognize himself. He remembered Justin saying the same thing; that there was no resemblance at all of ramp-walking Luke to the real life one! Once he was through that shocked stage, he felt like he was on cloud nine. He was deliriously happy, ecstatic even… felt like screaming to the world how happy he was.

 

Justin secured his seatbelt as the announcement continued. His gaze turned to Luke’s face, and a smile appeared on his face unknowingly. “Don’t tell me you are eye-fucking yourself!” He teased, saying, “You have been staring at it since we bought that damn mag… should I be jealous?”

 

Luke giggled, still looking at his picture. “Hell look at me; I am so fucking gorgeous. I bet if I was some other guy? I would surely do myself!” He grinned playfully.

 

“L.O.L. Luke!!” Justin laughed out loud, “That sounded so wrong.”

 

“Really Justin” Luke enthusiastically turned in his seat to face Justin, “I never thought all of this would happen like this… you know it’s like a dream come true. And it’s all because of you.”

 

His hand crawled to hold Justin’s and smiled. Justin looked down at their tightly held hands and smiled back. “You are made for this glamorous world, Luke.”

 

“And so are you!” Luke grinned ear to ear. “I can see it right now …” He continued as he is pulled into a different dreamy world, “… you are the brand new Realm teen designer of the year. There’s a standing ovation for you. We are together, holding hands just like right now, as we walk into the world of fame. People are going crazy, wanting our autographs and photos and whatnot, screaming our names, saying …”

 

“Please fasten your seat belt, sir!” Luke was suddenly pulled out of his daydream, and he looked up a bit annoyed at the flight attendant. Justin bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from bursting out, roaring in laughter, watching Luke’s face at that moment.

 

Luke didn’t say anything, but just nodded to her. She left once he started putting on the belt. “Bitch!” Luke swore making Justin chuckle.

 

“You are so adorable when you are sulking, you know that?” Justin said in awe.

 

That got a smile on Luke’s face, “Hey, I am already adorable. ”

 

“True.”

 

Justin liked what Luke was dreaming for their lives. It sounded so good to hear, the words like name, fame, glam, awards … actually it was too good to be true. But Justin had his doubts. What’s life if everything happens like we planned it? But he didn’t want to crush Luke’s dreams by wording his fears. And who knows … it might even happen!

 

Meanwhile, Luke was peeking out of the window. They were about to land at the LaGuardia airport. And the beginning of his chase was here…

 

@@@

 

Justin looked up from the letter, scanning the surrounding area. His lips moved as he read the signboard silently. ‘For Realm contestants – this way here’ it read followed by an arrow which indicated that one has to enter the edifice.

 

Once inside, he searched for someone who could guide him to where he has to be.

 

A week before the semi-final round, the contestants selected from around Illinois were supposed to gather at the venue for orientation. Since this was a big banner contest with excessive media hype going around it, the organizers planned that everything should be perfect. That’s why they wanted to counsel these guys individually, and help them overcome their inabilities and work on them.

 

Justin was truly looking forward to this meeting. “Excuse me.” He called out to a man passing by him. He was wearing a Realm staff ID, so he guessed it would be better to ask him. “Can you tell me where the orientation is going on?”

 

The man politely directed him which way to go, and Justin thanked him before he walked away. He blew out a nervous breath and entered the huge auditorium. He took a seat in the front row where few of his fellow contestants were already sitting. They gazed at him and smiled. Justin smiled back and uncomfortably looked away. He had no idea why he was feeling so out of place. He didn’t let it bother him much, and tried to distract himself with something else.

 

In front of him was the incline to the stage. Justin could imagine Luke walking down it wearing his designer clothes and leading him to the win. A dreamy grin crawled across his face, gradually calming him down. He had always had this kind of reverie, and the sun of hope was shining bright on them right now.

 

It had been a minute or so when Rose came and stood beside him. “Hey. Is this seat taken?” she asked.

 

Justin looked up at her and smiled, “No, please sit.” He sat straight in his own seat as Rose took the seat beside him.

 

“Justin Taylor, if I am not mistaken?” Rose asked.

 

Justin nodded, “And you are Rose Ellen.”

 

“That’s right.” The petite girl had a cheesy grin on her face. Her eyes would get tiny when she smiled broadly. That just looked utterly cute. “Are you feeling nervous Justin?”

 

“A bit yes! What about you?”

 

“Naw… this contest is huge and all but not made for me.” She simply said, “And I have no fear of losing it.”

 

“Why is that?” Justin looked quizzically at her.

 

“My mom owns a fashion boutique in Oakdale. La Bella? Have you heard of that name?”

 

“Oh yes. It’s in Olde town, if I am not mistaken…”

 

She nodded enthusiastically “My mom runs it and most of the outfits there are her designs. So, she wants me to take over the boutique after she retires. I already have my route to my career set up. So whether I win or not, it doesn’t depend on what I do in my life. I was just trying out my luck here, Justin.”

 

“But you are so talented, Rose. The leather outfit you made for the runway level … my God! I was dumbfounded! It showed off such grace through it. It was a perfect combination between the colours and the fabric.” Justin poured out all the appreciation she deserved.

 

But Rose turned red hearing those comments. Nobody knew that she had taken help from her mom for designing those outfits for the previous levels of the contest. And she felt guilty now that Justin was praising her; she knew she didn’t deserve his praise. But she wasn’t going to tell Justin about it, so she just said, “Thanks.” Justin mistook her embarrassment to blushing and smiled. Rose cleared her throat and said, “But I am not as good as you are … or others who are here for that matter. I can just see that spark in you.”

 

Justin questioningly smiled, “What spark?”

 

“The spark of becoming something bigger… and I just know you are going to make it here.”

 

“Ok, now you are giving me a big head!” Justin laughed amusedly.

 

“I am serious, Justin.” Rose said smilingly.

 

“Geez… what should I say then?” Justin was still chuckling, “Thanks … I guess?” Rose laughed at that.

 

“It was a compliment. Take it.”

 

Justin nodded graciously before looking around the large room. Not many had arrived yet. He guessed he was too early. He shook his head and excused himself from Rose before getting up. “I’ll be right back.”

 

“Where are you going?” Rose asked, “They might be starting soon.”

 

He leaned to her ear and whispered half-kidding, “One has to answer when nature calls,” which made Rose to giggle quietly, and she nodded.

 

He made his way out and headed for the restroom. Rose seemed to be a nice girl to him. But the way she looked at him … it was more of a flirtatious way. He didn’t want to mislead her, and he decided he would tell her that he was gay and taken. He smiled thinking of how Luke will react when he would tell him; he would surely tease him over it.

 

He reached the door of the restroom and tried to open it. Weird, the knob didn’t budge. He tried to turn it several times but it just wouldn’t move. He searched around for someone who could help. But the lobby was strangely empty.

 

Justin was about to leave the place when he heard voices coming from inside the room. Voices of two different people – men, to be specific, engaged in something he knew, he thought… ‘Maybe that’s the reason the door is locked?’

 

There was a keyhole below the doorknob. Justin gazed at it for a long time fighting his inner conscience. Going against his thoughts, he bent down to his knees and peeked through the opening.

 

His jaw dropped to the floor and his mouth went totally dry, at the picture in front of him. The slurping and sucking sounds filled his ears as he saw two men engaged in an erotic situation.

 

“Prepare to be drained,” one of the two men said, looking up at the other standing with his pants tugged halfway down his legs. The guy standing seemed to be in his late twenties. He was the one who was having the pleasure of getting a blowjob. His lean structure enthralled Justin, and he couldn’t take his eyes off him. The man had his shirt unbuttoned showing off his bare torso. He stood, supporting his weight against the wall by pushing his nude ass up to it. He had his eyes closed, and his expressions changed every now and then. Justin saw pleasure expressed in his chiselled face.

 

Knowing that he was staring at him for too long, Justin blinked and turned his gaze over to the other man. He looked quite tender, at least younger than the other man. This guy was fully clothed and he was on his knees, as if bowing his respects to the cock. And Justin knew its reason when the guy slipped the dick out of his mouth. His huge manhood was almost nine inches long, and it caused Justin to let out a gasp. It was such an electrifying view that his groin experienced a stir within the confines of his pants.

 

“It’s time.” The brunette man breathlessly uttered, and Justin’s eyes were glued back on him again. His conscience told him to walk away, but he couldn’t move. For a weird reason, he was enjoying being a peeping tom.

 

The young guy smiled up looking at the man in bliss. He had his lips drooling, from sucking all this time, when he declared, “I’ll swallow it. Just let your load out down my throat.” Justin’s mouth went dry. This was like the time when he watched porn and got off. He slowly moved his hands down his body, and touched his bulge. As soon as he touched himself, his dick sprang into action and begged for more. It struggled to get free, but Justin knew it was not the place to do it …

 

The man nodded at his request. His dick was drenched in saliva and he seemed to miss the warmth of a mouth surrounding it. Justin swore he would have given in right there if he was asked to fill the emptiness… but in his right mind, he would never do that.

 

The emptiness was however substituted by a hand palming the whole of the hard-on as it masturbated the shaft. The mouth got busy exploring the other parts, and his other free hand stroked the man’s thighs. As soon as the guy warmed up the balls with his mouth, the man experienced a series of shivers, and Justin knew what that meant…

 

The pre-cum that was dripping and falling down on the floor, wetting the masturbating hands, had gotten excessive. The youth might have saw it coming too, which was why he stopped playing and got his mouth focused on the head of the man’s dick, while he grabbed onto the muscular thighs tightly.

 

Justin has had many blowjobs from his boyfriend, but nothing like this had ever aroused him so much. He guessed it was the magic of watching someone else do it in front of you.

 

The explosion might have come on because the guy kept bobbing his head up and down, as if forcing himself to swallow it all up; like he didn’t want to waste a single drop of what he was getting. Justin licked his lower lip unknowingly, imagining how it would have tasted to that guy …

 

It all came to an end, and the man heaved out a heavy breath. He looked exhausted but contented, when he withdrew his dick from the sluttish mouth that was dripping with his cum surrounding it. The dick still was a bit hard but almost resting down now. The man gave it an instant shake to remove the remnants of cum dripping out of it in small amounts, before he pulled up his boxers followed by his pants.

 

The other guy had a infectious smile on his face as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hands. He looked at the other man slyly and said, “I enjoyed it.”

 

The other man had by that time, buttoned up his shirt, tucked it in and fixed his hair, when he turned to him. “I didn’t,” he said with a straight face. The other guy looked like he would have a heart attack because he was that shocked. The man gave a nostalgic smile to that guy as he continued, “But my cock enjoyed that; that’s for sure.”

 

Justin almost laughed at that as he watched the guy’s dumbfounded face. It was hilarious the way he looked at the man and tried to smile back but he couldn’t, because he wasn’t sure what to do or say…

 

The next thing happened so fast, Justin wasn’t prepared for it. Before he could sense it, his view was obstructed and the door clicked. He jumped up just in time, as the older guy opened the door to his reddened face. The man walked out before stopping to look at Justin. They had a moment of staring at each other, while Justin looked into the captivating brown eyes and lost his senses. That man didn’t say anything to him, surprisingly, but just winked, before he went away, leaving Justin dazed and confused.

 

@@@

 

Justin came back into the auditorium and sat back down next to Rose. Rose began her chit-chatting, and he just smiled or nodded at her. He wasn’t actually listening to her; his mind was preoccupied with what he witnessed in the bathroom.

 

He was all worked up, and the flashbacks of that amazingly arousing blowjob didn’t do any good. Instead, he had a stubborn hard-on in his jeans that would just not go down at any cost. He shifted in his place so Rose wouldn’t notice.

 

‘Damn I need to do something about this. But what?’ He glanced at Rose once and closed his eyes.

 

He imagined the beautiful girl behind his closed eyes, dressed in a peek-a-boo dress wearing loud makeup, and her brown hair waving into the air. She was gawking at Justin with a glint of naughtiness in those emerald eyes, while slowly applying lipstick. She then licked a bit at the corner and kissed the air. Rose then leaned over to Justin and whispered in a soft erotic tone. “Justin. I am not feeling myself today…” She pouted to him before she shyly exclaimed, “So, can I feel you today, huh, Justin?” and she leaned in more, puckering her lips to give him a kiss …

 

‘YIKES!’ Justin stumbled in his chair as he began to sit straight up when he opened his eyes in horror. He had a sweaty forehead, like he had dreamt a nightmare in a broad daylight.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Rose asked kindly.

 

Justin looked at her and gave out a crooked smile. “Yeah, I am fine.” He looked down over his jeans and smiled. ‘It’s gone. Thank God! I would be so embarrassed walking on the stage with that big bulge there.’ He chuckled to himself. ‘I shouldn’t try that trick again though. It sure scared the hell out of me!’

 

“Did you not hear what I said to you before?” Rose said with a smile.

 

“What?”

 

“I asked you if know who is coming to the orientation today…”

 

“Who?”

 

“The owner of Realm himself; and the rumour is that he is going to be the critic for the last two rounds.” She said animatedly. “I am so looking forward to seeing him in person. That guy is so hot!” She gushed, “I have seen his snapshot in Realm’s fashion mag once.”

 

“Oh! I thought he was a bit media shy.” Justin was puzzled, “I must have missed that edition then.”

 

“Oh boy! I bet then you are going to be drooling every night once you see him today.”

 

“What??” Justin was shocked, ‘How did she know I was gay, anyway?’ He hadn’t told her…

 

“Hey, don’t look at me like that. I can tell you are gay. I have been dropping God knows how many chances for you to flirt with me every now and then, and what you do is just change the subject every time.” She gave an eye roll before smiling to say, “It’s fine, alright? I adore gay guys … more than I adore the straight ones. As the saying goes, the most attractive guys are either gay or taken. Poor girls like me.”

 

Rose pouted and Justin amusedly laughed. “WOW! You sure can talk, girl.” She was a chatter-box but Justin liked her. She had a great personality.

 

She shrugged and was about to say something when a lady appeared on the stage, facing all the contestants gathered in the hall. She clapped to get everyone’s attention and the chattering sounds hushed down to zero decibels.

 

“Hello to you all.” She had an undefined arrogance on her face while she talked in a classy British accent, “I am Rita Moore and I shall be your mentor throughout the contest. First of all, let me congratulate you all for making it here. But that doesn’t mean you are something extraordinary.” She sarcastically laughed out, “This is an easy way for you to enter our world. But, there are pains; lots of efforts and many disheartening rejections coming your way.”

 

Rose leaned over to Justin’s ears, “Who the hell made this woman our mentor?”

 

Justin giggled low. “She sure does know how to encourage people, doesn’t she?”

 

Rita turned her look sharply at them giving them a deathly glare. “It would be good mister, if you pay attention to what I say. I am not here to entertain; this is serious.” She shook her head in distress. “Christ! What has happened to the world? You young people are destroying everything we have done for you.”

 

“Let that kid off the hook, Rita.” Everyone turned to the entrance of the auditorium from where the voice came, and Justin didn’t know how to react seeing that man enter. Flashbacks of his encounter with that man back by the restroom filled his mind, and his sleeping dick woke up again with a start.

 

It was the same brown eyed, dark haired, hot looking man he had spied getting a blowjob.

 

That pair of brown eyes were looking back at him as he approached the stage and stood besides Rita. Still, he didn’t take his eyes off Justin but stated, “Or you will be helping him the next time to scare off his erection.”

 

The auditorium filled with laughter but Justin couldn’t laugh. He quickly put his leg on the other to hide his bulge. The man sure would have noticed it, he thought uncomfortably.

 

The blue eyes sparkled in mischief and he gave a flirtatious smile.

 

Rita coughed to hide the humiliation she felt, and announced for all to hear. “People, meet the most eligible bachelor in town, the owner of Realm, Mr. Brian Kinney!”

 

Brian flashed a smiled at everyone who was clapping for him, before his eyes fixated back to Justin, who was spell-bound.

 

Rita went on with several things that the contestants had to do before the semi-finals. Justin tried to focus his attention on Rita, but it wasn’t working. He heard Rita say that they were going to have a swimsuit round. ‘Christ cunt! Did they have to tell us this now?? What am I gonna do?’ He freaked out. He had several designed swimsuits back at Oakdale, but he hadn’t brought any of them here. So that was something to seriously worry about.

 

Everyone followed Rita when she told them to go over to a room in back of the stage. Brian purposefully lingered back so he was face to face with Justin. Poor Justin was deep in thought, when a muscular hand brushed against his and he quickly took his hand away. He had felt an electric volt pass through him at the touch, and he looked at Brian who was acting naturally naïve to what had just happened.

 

Justin quickened his pace and joined Rita and the others. They entered a spacious dressing room where several mannequins stood at a distance from each one. Justin recognized one of them flaunting off his leather outfit that he had designed for the previous round, and he felt proud.

 

Rita declared they were now all going to examine each of the contestant’s designs and try to learn something new from them. Also, they would give out their critical opinion of their own work as to what would have made that design perfect.

 

The contestants dispersed when Rita dismissed the group. Each went on to every mannequin, examining it with an eagle’s eye. They would chat, discuss and conclude. Brian and Rita remained with the group talking to each one personally. This went on for another hour.

 

Each of the creative ways that contestants used for turning a piece of leather into such great clothing, really amazed Justin. But what caught his attention was a white leather motorcycle jacket that had exclusive crocodile prints worked on it, which was paired with a simple light blue coloured body fit tee inside, and a same coloured corduroy pants, which went perfectly together, as the mannequin flashed lots of accessories, such as bracelets, chains, etc.

 

He went near and watched Rita talking highly while complimenting the designer about it. Justin’s eyes studied the guy as he approached. The pale skinned, dark haired, hazel eyed boy had a distinct sneer playing on his curled up feminine lips. His neatly puckered eyebrow would rise every time someone would come by and compliment him for his great work.

 

“Usually the leather jackets are thought to be either brown or black. I am surprised a guy as young as you could think beyond this.” Rita exclaimed, “I am impressed. White leather is a niche under leather clothing, after all. Good job, Mr. Hummel.”

 

The boy named Hummel, bowed as Rita went on to another mannequin, the same time as Justin stood by him. “Hey.”

 

However, instead of saying a ‘hi’ back, the guy just rudely bobbed his head giving an arrogant smile. Justin ignored it. He was here for checking out his work anyway, and to not have a face-off.

 

He looked up and down the mannequin intently and muttered, “It’s beautiful …” he saw the name tagged on the jacket. “Um… Kurt?”

 

“That’s me!” The boy talked in a flamboyant manner. “And I know right. This contest is easy as pie. Don’t wish to rain on your parade, honey, but the winner is already decided by fate.”

 

Justin was too amused to say anything. The boy had too much attitude; it was getting to his head. He ignored it yet again and said, “By the way, I am Justin Taylor. The design over there belongs to me.” He pointed his thumb back over his shoulder and smiled.

 

Kurt tilted his head looking between Justin’s outfit and Justin. He had lost his smile by now and seemed to be in utter shock. “You are Justin Taylor?”

 

“Yeah, why?” Justin was confused, wondering how his behaviour changed in an instant.

 

“Err… nothing. Your designs …” Kurt nodded his head towards the grand black leather outfit. “They are …” He swallowed and thought for a mild word, “… Nice!”

 

“Thanks.” Justin still didn’t understand what was up with this guy. He looked as if he was hit by a car. Silence fell between them and before things got awkward, Justin excused himself and got back where he was standing beside the mannequin that was wearing his designed clothes.

 

Out of the blue, Brian came near Justin making him breathless. He came by and stood there just staring. After staring at Justin for a moment, he turned to the outfit and felt the fabric.

 

“Good choice.” He impressively stated, talking about the leather kind that was used. “Clothes are a necessity. But you know, we are born without clothes.”

 

Justin looked at him puzzled. Brian had a straight face while he still examined the outfit. Then he turned back to Justin, and a suggestive smile curled up, notifying Justin his real intention behind saying something like that.

 

He felt highly uncomfortable at that point, and opened his mouth to say something but not a word came out. Justin kept staring back when he finally stammered out, “Excuse me. I need to go check out other designs.”

 

And he left, stumbling his way through the crowd, and not looking back at his attractive, bold and charming stalker…

 

@@@

 

Luke came back to their residing place after an hour. Since Justin was away, he thought he would use the alone time doing something fruitful. So the first thing he did was check out the nearest gym. After working out continuously for one long hour, Luke felt exhausted and returned home sweaty and tired.

 

He entered the living room where his Aunt Angel and Uncle Seth sat in each other’s arms in comfort, watching the evening news. When they had heard he and Justin were flying to New York, Seth insisted they stay with his family. So here they were staying with the family. Uncle Seth had a huge place so it was convenient for everyone.

 

Luke greeted the couple and asked them whether Justin was home, because he should have been by then.

 

Seth turned to him saying, “He came back an hour ago.” He smiled, “He is in his room right now.”

 

“Luke, sweetie, we will eat soon, so ask him to come down, will you?” Angel asked him.

 

Luke nodded and started for Justin’s room upstairs. His room was downstairs much to his distaste, but Lily had given stern caveat to his uncle that they get separate rooms for themselves. Luke chuckled as he was reminded of what his mother had said … “Kids have high levels of testosterone.”

 

When he reached Justin’s room, he was surprised to find Justin packing up his backpack with some necessities. “Hey.” Luke said to get his attention.

 

“Oh, hey you.” Justin looked up, but just for a second, before going back to packing.

 

“Why are you putting your things in your backpack? Do you have to go somewhere?”

 

“The runway organizers have planned a swimsuit round for creativity purposes. I don’t have my collection here. So, I am planning to go back to Oakdale for a day to get those.” Justin explained him.

 

“Oh, ok.” Luke nodded, “When are we leaving then?”

 

Justin straightened up to face him. “Oh no, Luke, you can’t come with me.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because there’s a runway trial for the models tomorrow, and you have to be there early in the morning. Anyway, I will be gone for a day, and I don’t want you all worn out.”

 

Luke pouted. “I had planned a night out for us tomorrow. We could have gone to eat out and explore, I thought.”

 

Justin felt bad. He rubbed Luke’s biceps in love, “I am sorry, Luke. I didn’t know you already had plans. But then this is important isn’t it? Do you understand? We can have our night out when I get back.” He shrugged and lowered his voice talking in a sensuous tone, “And we could go behind every rock we come across and get a little boulder.”

 

“Bolder huh??” Luke wiggled his brows at him.

 

“Hey I said boulder – a rock. Gee Luke! Get your mind out of the gutter.” He teased and laughed out loud.

 

Luke giggled and sighed deeply, suddenly saying, “I will miss you.”

 

“I know; I will miss you too.” He smiled at him lovingly.

 

“Ok, come on now. My lips have been begging for attention for so long, they couldn’t help themselves. So will your lips do the honour?”

 

Luke smiled naughtily and circled his arms around Justin, before skipping his way nearer. Puckering their lips, they give into a long tender kiss.

 

@@@

 

“Line up, guys! We are doing it again.” The stage coordinator yelled. “Go back to the start.”

 

They had been doing this continuously for the past three hours. But Luke was as excited as he was when he had entered the auditorium. This trial looked like it was going to run for more hours. The “professional” models, as they were called, would do it wrong every time, and then they all had to repeat everything. Luke made mistakes but they were minor, and he made it a point to improve the next time they all walked in unison.

 

“Walk!” The lady ordered, and all of them walked down the ramp. A thin line was made at the exact center of the stage, which indicated the path through where they had to walk. Then, there were labels pasted at safe distances from each other carrying their names, and then they would disperse from there, giving each of them a random place to stand still.

 

“Keep goin’. That’s good.” The lady mumbled. “Diana, watch where you are going.” She scolded the front model, who would stupidly move out from the track consistently.

 

“Superb Luke, pick your legs higher as you walk; just like that.” She complimented him and looked at the others.

 

Luke was positioned at the back but he didn’t mind it. He was keyed up with just the fact that he was being trained here.

 

The lady clapped her hands again for them to relax. “Take five people, and then we will begin with the individual walks.”

 

The group broke up as soon as she finished speaking. Luke went to get a bottle of water. He was damn tired. As he drank, a girl came by and began talking to him. They both talked about nothing in particular.

 

“Who the hell do you think you are, getting here so late mister?” Luke heard the coordinator scream at someone but didn’t bother to turn around. He continued talking to Eva, when suddenly she looked over his shoulders with wide eyes and screeched lowly, “Oh my gosh! I can’t believe HE is here!”

 

Luke turned around, perplexed, to see who it was, and his jaw dropped looking at the infamous ramp model standing there talking to their coordinator.

 

Noah Mayer – as the name in fame goes, had him go weak in the knees once again by just his presence. But it was not a crush anymore. It was hatred for him that weakened his guts for falling in love with someone as arrogant as that guy.

 

The blue eyes looked in his direction and their eyes locked into a longing stare. Luke couldn’t help the rising anger, as the encounter brought back the past memories to life, once again …

 

@@@

 

What’s next ... Chapter 3 : Stalker

 

Justin looked over at his phone that was still vibrating. The man had called the fifteenth time, now. What did he want after all? ... Well, he knew what Mr. Kinney wanted, but it was impossible for Justin to do it however desiring, alluring it sounded to him...

 

Justin shook his head and reached for the phone deciding to talk to him to clear the air.

 

“Hello.” He hesitatingly answered the call and got a loud groan as a reply. Justin’s mouth went dry.

Please rate, review and give me some rep points :D
© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh wow, a stalker!!! And a hot one! What a conundrum ;)

 

Once again, great chapter :) Can't wait for more :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..