Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 4,928 Words
  • 1,924 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 3. Chapter 3 : Stalker

Stalkers play their games...

Chapter 3 : Stalker

Luke quickly looked away. Noah had shot his signature lip curl at him, which made him anxious. The moment Luke saw him there; he had hoped Noah wouldn’t remember him. He guessed it was his bad luck that Noah still remembered Luke. Who could forget an obese guy shamelessly coming on to you?

The insecurity that Luke held earlier was back once again and it was troubling him. He wished he could go hide somewhere, locking himself from the outside world. What Luke feared the most, was Noah would tell everyone around there about him, and they all would laugh at him, for how stupid and senseless he was. He could do without that kind of embarrassment, so he prayed Noah wouldn’t do anything like that. He urgently excused himself from Eva and sprinted off to the makeup room. He needed some alone time to think straight about all this mess.

Luke had a lot of thoughts running through his mind, and he didn’t realize it when he reached the makeup room. He stood in front of the large mirror studying his own image. The first look at his personality through the mirror … and he was taken aback. His eyes twinkled, gazing back at the attractive figure shining in the bright light of the room. He could barely identify himself at first. For a moment, he had forgotten who he was now, when he had come face-to-face with Noah. The sight of the brunette had taken him back to his ugly past – when he was the plump, ugly guy again – who would feel bogged down by his looks. He was back to being the one who was always tormented by his insecurities, and the one who had faced a hell of rejection from Noah.

But now when he looked at himself, he felt more confident and secure about himself. A new energy began to course through his nerves, and a smug smile formed on his face. “What the heck Luke” he talked to himself, “With looks like these, you could be a super- model.” His ego boosted up by that, and he began to experience a light of self-worthiness blazing inside him.

Keeping the similar attitude, he walked back out again when he heard the coordinator calling them all. He saw Noah there standing with a female, flirting with her, and he rolled his eyes. Without giving him another glance, he walked the other way joining Eva once again.

However, from where he stood, he could clearly hear the brunette speaking and wished badly he could close his ears. “It was no big deal. She was hurt and in pain, so I had to carry her in my arms to the doc.” Noah was telling her. ‘Could he be more pathetic than that?’ Luke shook his head and concentrated on hearing what Eva was telling him about the Realm’s opportunities for the upcoming models. That was important, but his curiosity was more leaning over to what was going on behind him, between the blue-eyed model and the girl with him.

“You are a hero, Noah. These strong arms of yours -” Luke could see from the corner of his eyes the way the girl touched Noah’s muscled biceps and gently stroked them. He scowled at how easy the girl was behaving; it wouldn’t surprise him if he would walk in on them after a few minutes having sex in the restroom. As soon as the thought of a naked Noah came to his mind, his groin twitched making him uneasy. Meanwhile, the in-between conversation between Noah and that girl went unheard.

“Hey dude, get me some water.” He called for a helper’s attention and the man brought a bottle for him. He thanked him exhaling, and began to drink the liquid from it, caring less that half the water was running down his skin making way through his hairless chest and lower – or maybe he was doing it on purpose?

The girl looked dreamily at his carved, toned chest that was visible through the unbuttoned part of the shirt he wore. Another pair of eyes was being entertained by the sight. Luke gaped at him as well with desire. Unknowingly, his long buried craving for Noah was beginning to surface. His eyes traveled up to Noah’s lips, and saw that they were now curled up into a mischievous smile, as the brunette looked right in his direction.

Luke quickly averted his gaze; his face burning with lots of embarrassment. His hormones were acting in a way that he didn’t like. He swore, becoming angry with himself for having any feelings for the guy.

“Come on guys; let’s begin with the individual walks now.” The coordinator instructed them to line up according to their positions and every one was supposed to walk singly as their names would be called. Luke stood second to last as per his position, while Noah was standing quite ahead of him; he was the second in the line.

Noah twisted his body to look behind him and stared at Luke. The blond felt eyes on him, and turned his gaze meeting the azure eyes. Noah shot a charming smile at him, but Luke became too uncomfortable over the effect Noah was having on him. He looked away immediately, and the brunette’s smile went wasted.

“Noah Mayer!” The coordinator ordered, “Walk … keep your hands loose, Noah … yeah, good …stop.” Noah halted at the end of the runway, waited for a while, and turned around to walk back. The coordinator complimented him and sent for the next model to walk.

As Noah passed him, Luke’s breath hitched when their hands brushed together. He was immediately taken back in time. The similar brushing of their hands happened when Noah was handing him money for the pizzas delivered - the scene played in his mind as if it were something that happened just a day before. His heart experienced the same erratic beating as it happened the other time. But somehow Luke wished these feelings would just go away.

When the time came for Luke to walk, he got rid of all the Noah-related thoughts and concentrated on what the coordinator guided him to do. “Perfect Luke, keep your chin up a bit … that’s it, perfect. Remember, it should parallel to the floor you are walking alright? It shows your confidence… Great, now stop, stay for some time and then turn … you’re doing great! Keep it up.”

When he was done with his walking, Luke winked at Eva who was next and the last one to walk. He felt good when the coordinator had complimented him, which is why he was grinning from ear to ear. Now he wished he would be able to do his best at the main show, too.

The work ended after everything was done, according to schedule. All of them were supposed to turn up early next morning too; they were all given instructions and dismissed. Luke felt the need to stay back and talk to the coordinator in order to take some more guidance from her. She kindly explained to him all the things he asked.

By the time Luke was done talking to her, everyone was gone and he was the only one left. He headed over to the makeup room to get his bag, but stopped by the door when he saw Noah there. The attractive model stood in front of the mirror, styling his hair while whistling an unheard tune. He stopped all his actions when he saw Luke through the mirror, and he perked up.

Luke swallowed and entered, looking everywhere but at Noah. He decided to take his bag and leave without a word. ‘That would be better, yeah!’ he thought. But he wasn’t so fortunate enough to find his bag that quickly. “Fucking great” he swore under his breath.

Noah, who was observing each of his actions, turned to him. “Hey buddy, trying to find something?” He took a step towards Luke who was busy looking for his bag.

“Did you see a bag over here?” Luke asked helplessly.

Noah looked down and picked up the black bag that he had already opened, “Is this the one you are talking about?” he asked naively.

Luke looked up and his forehead troubled in irritation, “What were you doing with my bag?” He walked over to Noah and snatched it from his clutches.

“Chill man! I didn’t steal anything outta it. You probably left it open and I just went to close it, and good thing that I did.” He winked.

Luke went red knowing exactly what he was talking about. “I … um … that’s not mine.” He lied. “I am carrying it for a friend.”

“I didn’t say a thing.” Noah let his hands up as he smiled, “But seriously, ‘Filthy’ is damn good to have a bat. You should read.”

Luke smirked, “Thank you for the suggestion.” He began to check inside his bag. Why did he have to buy that porn book from the shop before getting here? He felt embarrassed.

Noah kept eyeing the blond and wondered aloud, “Have we met before? You look kind of familiar…”

Luke’s head shot up. He didn’t want Noah to remember him, if he had forgotten him. The last thing he wanted was to be made fun of right now. So he immediately came up with, “That’s a really outdated pick-up line. Try something else.”

“No fuck! I am serious …” Noah saw Luke scowling at him and felt dejected, “Fuck it.” He watched the blond closely. The guy had that attractive spark in him, which was making Noah go weak in his knees. He cocked his head, trying to make an eye contact once again, as he was dying to look into those expressive brown eyes. “So, how long have you been modeling?”

Luke ignored the question and began to walk off as soon as he packed his bag. But Noah wasn’t letting him go just yet. He quickly held him by his wrist and pulled him closer, locking him into his strong arms tightly. “Let me go!” The blond screeched trying his best to get out of the tight embrace.

“You think you can get away from me that easy, huh?” Noah was grinning. “But you should know I am hard. I like it pretty rough and raw.” He whispered lowly with his breathing getting heavier. Luke’s warm body close to him was starting to give him a hard on.

Luke almost let out a moan but he resisted; his body hard enough from acting over the sensations. His struggles lessened as well for a while, and he lost himself into the blue eyes staring at him. For the first time today, he had really seen Noah. The guy hadn’t changed a bit – same curly dark hair, deep blue eyes, same charm, and the same connection that he always felt between them.

He could feel every part of Luke’s body that was in perfect shape, especially his ass. Since he entered the room, Noah hadn’t been able to take his eyes off that well-formed butt. Luke yelled to be let loose out of his arms. “I don’t feel like letting you go already.” Noah clicked his tongue and grinned one-sidedly.

Luke glowered, “Then what, you feel like getting knocked down?”

“Please, it would be my pleasure.” Noah shamelessly said and chuckled at Luke looking funny at him. “Well, at least that way you would dare to touch me.”

Luke scoffed. “Don’t flatter yourself. I don’t want to dirty my hands touching you.” The brunette was seriously starting to get on his nerves, but the warm feeling in him never left. His body still seemed to like its closeness to the lean body it was stuck with.

“Why do you hate me so much? I friggin don’t understand what I did to get you this angry.” Noah mulled it over, but Luke didn’t reply; he just forced himself to look away. The brunette exhaled, and concentrated on feeling the body contact. Noah’s hands traveled down, needing desperately to caress Luke’s ass. But when Luke sensed what was coming, he applied all of his power to push the brunette off his body, feeling disgusted. But he was pulled back again crashing into Noah’s body naturally. His foxtail necklace that he wore was tangled with the hemp one that Noah wore. “Crikey! Even fate doesn’t want us to separate.” Noah chuckled.

That only annoyed Luke more, and he hurriedly fumbled with it, trying to get out of the tangled mess. He didn’t like that he was so close to Noah while no one was around; didn’t like that their faces were just inches apart right now, didn’t like the look Noah was giving him at that moment… He just wanted to be free from it. “Luke?” Luke looked up surprised that Noah knew his name. For a second, he feared that Noah had suddenly remembered him, but then recollected that the coordinator had called out his name several times, so it was no wonder Noah had known his name.

Noah was hypnotized by the tempting, luscious lips that were so close to his. He licked his lips wanting to kiss Luke at that moment, and he began to lean, getting closer and closer to Luke.

Luke’s breathing stopped, watching Noah’s face getting close. All the energy in his body was like sucked out and he felt the adrenaline rush go through him. ‘Fucking shit! He is going to kiss me. I have to back off … only if I can have the strength to, damn! I can’t do this; I can’t do this to Justin!’ The very thought of Justin got him to back off forcefully. He stepped back so forcefully that the chain he wore broke off into two pieces, hanging there still tangled into Noah’s.

Luke looked at the broken chain and then at Noah. He didn’t care about the chain right now; he just wanted to run away from there. He took hold of his bag and sprinted out of the room. ‘I shouldn’t have talked to him. I shouldn’t have let him overpower me, but those feelings … fuck!’ The thoughts and guilt troubled him again and again as he got in the car and drove off.

~~~===~~~

Justin was designing a distinct swimsuit for the next level. He wanted it to be perfect. Although there were several swimwears that he had already made before, a specific design had come to his mind while on the flight back to Oakdale. Since this competition meant something huge to him, he didn’t want to come out as an ordinary designer. He wanted that ‘WOW’ factor to be seen in whatever he presented in front of the critic – in front of Mr. Brian Kinney.

The name came to his mind and he immediately felt his body loosing control over him. This effect that Brian had left on him in just one meeting was not desirable to Justin. He even felt revulsion having such sexual thoughts of some other man when he had Luke.

The mere thought of Luke warmed him up, and Brian was washed away from his mind. He wondered why his boyfriend hadn’t called him yet. He looked at the watch that read 4 PM. Justin guessed he must be done with the practice by now. He was really curious to know how it went for Luke. He chuckled remembering how excited he sounded when they had talked over the phone that morning, just before Luke headed for the studio.

As his thoughts were busy whirling around Luke, Justin’s cell phone began to vibrate on his bed. He stopped the sewing machine hurriedly, and ran to grab his phone. He knew it must be Luke calling but when he reached for it, he realized it was just some message he received. He opened it and read – ‘Thinkin ‘bout you, Justin; ‘bout your hot body, ‘bout my big hard cock churning around in your tight ass’

Justin went dry in his throat. He quickly checked the number and found it was unfamiliar. ‘Who the hell is this guy sending me such a dirty text? Was it Luke? But why would he send me a text like that from anyone else’s number?’ While he was mulling over the facts, the cell phone vibrated again.

“Hello? Who’s this?” Justin asked furrowing his eyebrow.

“Do I even need an introduction, Mr. Taylor?” A husky male voice breathed the words into the phone. “I bet you have been thinking about me a lot, since the last time we met.”

Justin recognized the voice. It was none other than Mr. Brian Kinney that was on the other end of the phone. The poor blond freaked out and just hung up on him. What else was he supposed to do? Justin didn’t know how Mr. Kinney had managed to get his phone number, nor did he know why Mr. Kinney wanted him of all people… ‘He did say I had a hot body in that text he sent me.’ Justin looked up straight into the mirror that hung on the front wall. He took a few steps and stood in front of it. ‘Am I really that hot, as he made it sound?’ He studied his reflection, and something appealing was what he saw there. It stroked his ego; he never saw himself as being attractive. Rather, he felt he was much ordinary.

He forced all those thoughts out of his head and went back to working on the sewing machine. The cell phone rang several times after that; the same number calling, but Justin opted to ignore it. He concentrated on designing the swimsuit. However, with all the messed thoughts in his head, the stitching went wrong many times. At one point, Jenny had come to his room to call him for dinner, but he was too frustrated to eat anything, so he declined. “Justin, you will do fine. Don’t stress out so much, alright?” His mom had worriedly said.

But he had snapped at her, “Mom, just leave me alone please. I want to get this done by tomorrow and return to New York.” He felt bad for taking out all the anger on her but he couldn’t take the words back. When she had left feeling offended, he had felt guilty and decided he would apologize to her later.

Somehow he managed to make the upper part of the suit as desired, and decided to call it a night. He stripped down to just his underwear and went to bed.

When he was about to switch off the lights, the phone went off. Justin looked at his phone that was still vibrating. The man had called the fifteenth time now. What did he want? … Well, he knew what Mr. Kinney wanted, but it was impossible for Justin to do it, however desiring and alluring it sounded to him…

Justin shook his head and reached for the phone deciding to talk to him to clear the air.

“Hello.” He hesitantly answered the call and got a loud groan as a reply. Justin’s mouth went dry. He felt edgy hearing the moans and groans on the other end. It seemed like Mr. Kinney was … ‘having sex?’ Justin was shocked that he was calling him while engaged in a sexual moment with someone else. He frowned wondering who was Mr. Kinney with… was he with a boyfriend? A random guy to fuck … who?

“You finally took the call. I knew you couldn’t resist me.” Brian snorted breathlessly. He looked down at the guy who was taking the full length of his cock, and smirked giving another push. The guy under him, who lay on his belly, cringed and gasped.

Justin found his voice to counter that, “Look, Mr. Kinney, what you want …”

Brian ignored him and interrupted his stammering words. “I wonder what you are wearing right now … are you dressed, or stripped naked?” He asked, licking the end of his lip. Justin nervously pulled the sheet higher, covering his body; feeling demoralized even though he knew Brian couldn’t see him there. “Know what I am wearing? Not a single piece of fabric.” He sneered.

Justin preferred silence, but his breaths were getting heavier and Brian could hear that over the phone. “You have it out, don’t you?” Brian smirked, knowing exactly what Justin was up to. “It’s long and thick and hard for me, and you are stroking it, aren’t you?”

Justin looked down and found his hand disappeared inside his tightened underwear. He quickly removed it as his attention was brought to it. But still Justin opposed, “No!” He forcefully said although plainly lying. “You are wrong, Mr. Brian Kinney. You don’t arouse me at all. Keep striking your ego thinking that you do, but the truth is that you are not that attractive as you think you are. So, just leave me alone. I have a boyfriend, and I am happy with him.”

Silence fell for a second and he waited with a baited breath to hear what Brian’s reply would be. He pondered when he didn’t get any – was he angry? Embarrassed? Sad? But a voice cut his thoughts off, “Who are you talking to dude? Is it your boyfriend?” The unfamiliar voice was velvety, heavy and distant. Justin figured it must be the guy Brian was fucking.

“Nope, he is not a boyfriend. But maybe he could play with us; I can call him to join us.” Justin heard him talk to the other guy and he clenched his jaws. “Justin I …”

“Don’t even suggest that!” Justin cut him off sharply. “Are you sick in your head? Did you not hear what I told you earlier? I am in a committed, serious relationship.” He was talking on the phone, but it was something he was reminding his senses as well.

Brian shrugged, “I care a damn about that. I only know I want to taste you once and admit it; you want me too.” He messed the hair of his fuck-buddy for tonight with a smile and said to Justin, “I am fucking a blonde right now… reminds me of you.” His dick was starting to feel the end coming near and Brian began to moan out Justin’s name feeling ecstatic.

Justin closed his eyes, imagining the things that he was hearing. The call was entirely of heavy breathing and whispering of his name at that moment, making him feel disgusted. Disgusted not because of the shameless sex, but disgusted with himself, because even after trying so hard, he couldn’t get himself to cut the call. He was that mesmerized. Moaning and groaning continued to entertain him in the background.

Brian had started to ram the boy’s ass harder. “Gawd … oh god! Ahhh” The boy was screaming. Justin unknowingly began to stroke his rock hard dick once again under the sheets; his eyes still shut enjoying the feeling. “Oh fuck! Yes like that … harder, deeper. Oh fuckkkk.”

Brian was breathless now, sweating heavily. “You still don’t want to join us?” He asked out of breath, as he continued to push his cock in and out of his guy’s asshole. “Think about it Justin. Think with your other head down there that’s enjoying your hand right now.” He impishly smiled into the phone.

“I am not in New York.” He whispered easily down the phone line. It surprised him because it meant that if he was not in Oakdale, he would have taken Brian up on his offer.

“Too bad … ugh!” Brian grunted and declared, “I’m gonna cum.” His breaths got deeper and so did Justin’s too. Justin began to stroke his dick faster as the pre-cum began to ooze out.

Brian screamed out Justin’s name when he came inside his boy-toy. The manly, needy voice was electrifying enough to get his hardened manhood in action, and it spurted a great amount of hot, milky liquid out of it, messing the sheets and his underwear. He was panting when Brian asked over the phone, “Such a waste that we did this over the phone. Next time, things can be done for real.”

The phone clicked off. Justin threw it away as if it was something filthy, and held his head in his hands. He felt guilty, like he had cheated on Luke doing this. ‘How could I lose the control over myself like that?’ Justin felt shameful and thought of how he was going to face his boyfriend now.

~~~===~~~

When Luke returned home, he was deflated with all the guilty thoughts filling his mind. He felt too timid to call Justin and talk to him. He knew he hadn’t done anything like cheating on his boyfriend, but still, he was close to kissing Noah back at the studio. And then he even broke the necklace that Justin had given him. It was more heartbreaking than anything else.

He watched tv that evening; had a quite dinner with Seth and Angel that night, and retired for the day going back to his room. He knew his uncle and aunt might have picked up on his silent demeanor since he didn’t talk much to them except for replying to whatever they asked. Thankfully, they didn’t ask anything further, making Luke relieved about it. He decided to call Justin the first thing next morning. Right now, his head was not in the right place, and he needed the night time to gather his thoughts together.

He took out the book that he bought earlier today, and curled up into the sheets of his pillowy bed. Maybe this was a better way to switch his thoughts somewhere else. He stared at the cover page of the book. It was a picture of two naked guys – one on top of the other. They were looking deeply into each other’s eyes. Lust was what could be described about the way they were gawking at each other. Luke shivered in excitement and ran his hands over the cover. The title of the book was printed in block – “Filthy” and the author, who was one of his favorites, “M. Christian”. It was an older published book, but he had missed this one from the author, all others were already read like “Dirty Words”, “The Bachelor Machine”, et cetera. Smiling, he opened the book and began to turn the pages to get to the first chapter. However, a note sticking out in between caught his attention and he pulled it out to read –

Luke,

I know you still have feelings for me; the same that you held in your heart back when we were young. You asked me out, I declined… in a very harsh way, I know. But I can’t help that behavior of mine. I have grown that way… can’t really change that. And come on Luke, you know how immature one acts when they are young.

But I want you to know, I regretted saying those rude words to you as soon as my anger was gone. You should know that I am deeply sorry for what I said. I shouldn’t have said such things to you.

I must say though, you have grown to be a sexy guy since I last saw you. Holy Fuck, Luke! Have my hormones turned crazy seeing you! I, for one, am happy for you that you changed and you have such great looks. It’s a shame I couldn’t see that beauty in you back in time.

Again, I am really sorry for what I did. If you give me a chance, maybe I could show you how sincere my apologies are… have dinner with me tomorrow night. Don’t say ‘no’; you do know how stubborn I can be.

Deeply sorry,
Noah

Luke crumpled the letter and threw it away. He wouldn’t give him any chance. ‘That fucking prick commemorated everything that happened between us and acted all naïve. Asshole! He thinks he can get away just like that by flirting with me; being nice, taking me out to dinner? Bullshit! I am not giving into his charms ever again…’ Luke was determined.

~~~===~~~

What’s next ... Chapter 4 : Resisting Temptations

 

“I just don’t want to go with a guy …”

 

“… who is so hot and sexy.” Noah growled lowly like a tiger, stepping closer to Luke, “I know! You are just scared that you won’t be able to control your urges if you are around me more.” He dropped the bomb of challenge.

 

“I am not scared about anything, you shithead.”

 

“They why else are you turning down my dinner offer?” Noah asked coolly.

 

*****

 

Justin became apprehensive, checking the caller ID. It was Brian calling him. He hesitated for some time before he accepted the call.

  

“If you were missing me so much, you should talk to me and not hang up before I answer it.” Brian said, entering his office and shutting the door behind him.

 

“I … I …” Justin stammered.

 

“Speak up, have you got a dick in your mouth?”

 

“I wanted to talk to you about something.” He managed to say, much to his surprise.

  

“That’s better.” Brian smirked, “And I am glad you finally considered accepting my offer.

 

*****

Please rate, review and give me some rep points :D
© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..