Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 7,837 Words
  • 1,709 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>

Season 1 - When the time has come ... - 10. Epilogue

The finale was reaching its end now. It was time to hear the results and everyone waited with baited breath. People were anxious to know the results, wild guesses were taken as to who was going to be Realm’s teen fashionista of the year.

 

Macy had done quite well for this round. Her outfits made from Kurt’s designs had come out to be glamorous and she received critical acclaim from all the jury members. On the other hand, Kurt’s designed outfits were criticized badly by them. They had no issues with Justin’s traced designs that Kurt was given because they were perfect, only he couldn’t carry it out too well and this was the reason for the malfunction that happened with his showstopper outfit. He tried to excuse himself by saying that it wasn’t his designs but that only got a snarky comment from one of the jury.

 

Justin was showered with lots of praises and compliments like Macy. But the jury especially was enraptured over the way he brought out creative changes in Macy’s given designs. He could now see some rays of hope of his win breaking out of the dark horizon. It made him somewhat relieved ... but not fully! The results weren’t out yet and it was declared by the jury that designing part of the marks each contestant had scored, were going to be reassigned to the ones whose designs the contestant had used. Which means whatever marks Justin would have scored in the final round, part of it was going to be shifted to Macy. And whatever marks Kurt had acquired, part of it would be given to Justin. This was to give credit to the designer as well. Also, it was decided that marks of the previous round were to be considered to come to a final decision.

 

“This is shit” Luke had mumbled sitting beside Justin in the front row. “They know you are the best one of them, why can’t they just declare you as the winner?”

 

“It’s okay.” Justin had whispered back but it was actually not. He was getting so nervous that he had begun to bite his nails. ‘This is shit!’

 

After sometime, the jury took over the stage with Brian leading ahead of them. Justin saw his lover looking in his direction with the same intensity that he had the previous night and that made him blush considerably. Brian broke the eye-contact and began to speak into the mic held in his hand. “The Realm Teen Fashion Designer of the Year is decided. The scores and the results are in my hand now. I am so glad to announce it because I know the winner deserves the win in true sense. But before I call out the winner, let me first congratulate the three finalists for getting this big achievement. Believe me, getting into the finals of this contest is not an easy task, so you guys know you’ve accomplished a lot with your skills. And I wish you all the best in your careers.” The audience broke out in applause. “Now for the winner, because it is the winner’s night after all... let’s first reveal the scores.” An assistant walked up to his side and helped with opening the envelope and held it for him to read out. “Calculating the total average of the last two rounds and marking the contestants on four parameters – the design, its execution, the fabric that was used, and the amount of creativity in it – the one who scored highest is the winner and this winner is marked with an average score of 34.5!”

 

Justin’s heart was filled with enthusiasm. People were clapping in appreciation for the winner and like him, waiting impatiently for Brian to just declare the name.

 

However, Brian was in a playful mood. “And the winner is ...” He scanned his eyes through the crowd exactly sensing the giddiness of the crowd and smiled mischievously, “somebody who is not a runner up.” People laughed. “So let’s move to see who the runners up for the contest are today. Alicia?”

 

Alicia nodded smilingly as Brian let her take over. She took the score card from Brian’s assistant and began to announce, “We’ll see the second runner up first. The one who got an average score of 28.5 from both the rounds is ...” The drumming music ascended as she looked around before declaring – “Kurt!”

 

Some gasps were indeed heard from the crowd as some were still expectant of Kurt to win. Justin saw the boy rising from his first row seat and walking with heavy steps on the stage. He turned his gaze to watch Luke and indeed his blonde friend’s eyes were busy searching for someone. But he was not there ...

 

Alicia continued to congratulate Kurt. “You did very well, Kurt. Whatever happened in this finale, don’t let it doubt your skills okay? You are extremely talented and I bet people around here have a strong belief over that! We hope to see you shine in the fashion world in near future.” Kurt nodded with a smile plastered on his face. “Would you like to say something?”

 

He nodded and took the mic to speak, “I would just like to say that ... even though I haven’t won today, I am glad that I could make it here. I am proud of that.” People applauded and cheered to encourage him. One could see him turning emotional as he spoke. “I haven’t lost at all because I have gained so much ... I have learnt so much ... from the jury, from Miss Rita, Mr. Kinney, Alicia, you too ... and also my fellow contestants.” He pursed his lips as his gaze fixated over the first row on Justin. “I apologize for the mistakes I have made ... what happened today ... I – I...” and he couldn’t hold back the tears at that moment. Suddenly, Justin didn’t see him as an arrogant guy anymore ... Kurt was just lost in the need for success. He was so lost that he couldn’t find himself, until now...

 

Alicia quickly hugged him from the side and began to rub his bicep. “Aw... don’t be disheartened because of that. It happens, okay?” She began to sooth him. From behind, Blaine was feeling edgy like he wanted to be the one in place of Alicia, wanting to hold Kurt comfortingly. Justin smiled knowingly. “And you are right, Kurt ... you haven’t lost at all. As a second runner up, you earn a full scholarship to California College of the Arts. We had forwarded your portfolios to the college and the management loved them and is so eager to have you as their student. Along with this, you win a prize amount of $25,000. So cheer up!!”

 

Kurt did cheer up as Brian came forward to hand him the big paycheck and the Cal-Arts scholarship to him. Pictures were taken and cheering from the audience went on and on until Kurt left the stage.

 

“Justin?” The blonde sat up straight immediately hearing his name as Alicia continued. “Or Macy ... who gets this golden trophy for their win? I am about to announce the first runner up who gave a tough fight to the winner scoring an average marks 30.5 overall.” She took a long pause. “And the runner up who has won a prize in the amount of $50,000 and a scholarship to Cal-Arts too is ... any guesses?”

 

Luke was mumbling to himself, “Please let it be Macy”, repeating it while sitting on the edge of his seat.

 

Justin also was engaged in a silent prayer for his win. Alicia suddenly said with a low tone – “Justin ...” A lump formed in his throat. ‘I did not win?’ “You don’t get this prize, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!” Luke howled like an animal at that and jumped ecstatically out of his seat to hug Justin. He literally pulled him up while doing that and held him so tight that Justin found it hard to breathe. But he didn’t mind, because he was excited senseless as well. Both the boys skipped and danced happily holding each other. Macy too came up and embraced Justin while congratulating him. Surprisingly, she didn’t look even a bit sad for losing, instead she was genuinely happy when she said that she was happy for Justin’s triumph. Even Kurt came and sincerely congratulated him. “MACY has ran up this competition ... Justin and Macy – please come on stage and collect your prizes.” Alicia requested them.

 

In her speech, Macy once again congratulated Justin and said that she knows he deserves it. Macy was given an award for being the “Most consistent” in the contest according to the scores.

 

When it was Justin’s turn, Brian walked up to him with the trophy while Alicia continued to declare, “Justin – you own this night. As the winner, you get an international scholarship from Central Saint Martin Fashion School which is in London. It is rated to be one of the top fashion colleges in the world and with this scholarship, you can avail the best of the fashion course and who better than me can know that. I would love to have you as my junior at the college.” She grinned wide. “Not only this, but you get an internship at Realm Fashions, London. Now the big boom – you win a prize amount of $100,000 and the winner’s golden trophy.”

 

Brian formally handed it all over to Justin while his assistants hurried to help the boy to hold it. Justin had that gracious grin on his face and his eyes twinkled looking at Brian’s smiling face. Camera flashes came from all around. At that juncture, Brian unexpectedly gave Justin a hug. For the audience it might have been just a formal hug, but Justin knew better ...

 

“You did good, kiddo. How about I show you tonight how proud of you I really am?” He lightly licked Justin’s earlobe and stepped back. “You are coming with me tonight.” He said before smilingly turning to flashing cameras.

 

The prizes he had earned were marvellous, but Justin couldn’t actually wait for the accolades he was about to get from Brian that night ... because he had decided to ask him something very important that night, and that would decide his fate with Brian.

 

===~~~===

 

Justin had somehow managed to get backstage unnoticed and Luke came looking for him only to find him busy on the phone. “Oh my God Mom! Everyone wants an interview with me; it’s like I am a star suddenly. They won’t leave me alone even for a second. It feels so good mom, I wish you could be here.” Luke smiled sadly hearing him say that. Even Jenny wanted to be there for them but she had a major order to finish that very day. She had cursed the fact that it was clashing with that date but she couldn’t help. And Justin understood. “I know mom ... and now, you don’t have to run that shop anymore. You have taken worked so hard, now no more... it’s my turn. I have the prize amount and also the internship at Realm. We will go to London, start our new life there.” Happy tears were shining in his eyes.

 

Suddenly, the reality hit him like a hard rock. His best friend was going to move away from him for God knows how many years ... maybe forever? The realization made his blood run cold.

 

Justin spoke some more with his mom, informing her of his return to Oakdale. He wouldn’t get back home until the week after because of the formalities he had to carry out with Realm’s management. After he had ended the call, he was stunned to see a sorrow-filled Luke standing in front of him. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

 

Luke blinked through his tears and looked down. “Nothing... Miss Rita was looking for you, so I came to see where you were.”

 

“Yeah, okay. I will go see her but you first tell me what is troubling you.” Justin insisted on knowing.

 

“I told you, it’s nothing.” He tried to look away but couldn’t hide the sadness on his face very well.

 

Justin frowned. “Don’t lie to me. I know you too well to tell when you are hiding your real emotions from me. So ... wait, is this about me going to London leaving you here in Oakdale?” A smile began to form on his face.

 

“I am sorry.” Luke sniffed. “I can’t stand the fact that you are going to go so far away from me. Don’t you know I will miss you?”

 

“Aww my baby!” He hugged him. “I will miss you too. But it’s not like I am going to stay there forever ... I will be back once my course is done with.”

 

“B-but you said to your mom that you plan to start your new life over there.”

 

Justin rolled his eyes. “Ugh ... I said that in just mere excitement. You know I can’t live away from my home country. I just love it here... plus you didn’t hear my mom going off on me over that. London or the money doesn’t interest her, she wants to stay back and continue with her current business.” He smirked. “So probably I will have to go alone to London, learn and earn for two years and come back once I am done.”

 

“What if you find a hot-shot English boy with a sexy British accent over there and decide to not leave him?” Luke muttered. “I will be forgotten then.”

 

Justin laughed. “I doubt that will ever happen.”

 

“What do you mean?” Luke looked at him suspiciously. His expression spoke of something else... something which he couldn’t quite catch.

 

“Nothing ... I will tell you later.” He kept smiling secretively. “For now, I better find Rita and ask her what she wanted before she decides to eat me up raw in anger.” Both of them guffawed. Justin wiped the remnant tears off Luke’s reddened cheeks and lovingly said, “You will never be forgotten ok? I love you and I will always love you!”

 

Justin leaned forward and kissed Luke on his lips. Luke knew it was far from a romantic kiss, but it had love ... a love that was different from either a lover’s love or even a friendly love. It was something special. He kissed back and sighed. How he still wished this could have turned out to be more.

 

Justin smiled into the kiss before stepping back to leave.

 

Luke felt a tremor in his jeans – nah ... it wasn’t Justin, it was his phone. He giggled to himself removing the vibrating phone out of his jeans pocket and looked at the ID. It was an unfamiliar number. He wrinkled his brows looking at it and answered the call. “Hello?”

 

“Am I speaking to Mr. Luke Snyder?” the caller asked for surety.

 

“Yes?” He was wondering.

 

“Yes, hello Mr. Snyder... This is Oscar Spade here. I hope you have heard of Ben Del Conte?”

 

“Yes, yes ... how can anyone not know of him?! He is like one of the famous fashion designers in New York.”

 

“Right! I am his assistant. Ben is my boss.” He said in his masculine tone. “And I am calling you because I have seen you perform at the Realm’s Teen Designer contest and I am impressed with your talent. I can see you going a long way in this world.” Luke held his breath to hear what he was going to say next. “So I thought I could give a starting chance with this budding talent of yours. If you want, I have some contacts in this industry and I can put you on the right path.”

 

“Sure, sir.” Luke was keyed up instantly as he spoke. “What do I need to do?”

 

“Well Luke, you can come meet me at Ben’s office. It’s in Manhattan... I will text you the full office address in a few. Oh, and I will need your portfolio of photos for starters. Do you have those ready?”

 

“Um ... no I don’t.” Luke nervously bit his lip.

 

“Too bad. It won’t work without that at all.”

 

“I can manage to get it as quick as I can.” Luke desperately asserted. He didn’t want to let go of this golden opportunity.

 

“Alright then. When you have your portfolio ready, contact me. This is my number, so you know where to reach me. You are from Oakdale, right?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“Hmm... New York is calling your talent, Luke. Don’t miss this opportunity.” Oscar said. “Your career life begins now.”

 

===~~~===

 

“FUCK NO!” Noah yelled into the phone. “What are you saying Wilbur?”

 

It was his manager. “I am sorry Noah. They don’t want you for that assignment anymore. They have shortlisted someone else for it.”

 

Sitting in his dark bedroom, with only the lights coming from the TV screen illuminating the room, Noah felt like a loser. He was sitting on the bed naked – his clothes removed and thrown all around. “B-but why? They were positive on having me as their model.” His lips quivered and the eyes that he thought had dried out from his breaking down an hour ago began to dampen again.

 

“I think you know the reason, Noah. You have come in a bad light because of what happened at the contest runway.” Wilbur took a thoughtful pause in between. “And ... I don’t think you have much scope remained anymore. The agencies will even think twice before assigning you any jobs.”

 

“The agencies can suck my balls. I am Noah Mayer for fuck’s sake, don’t they know?” Noah fumed. “I have been into the modelling world from the time I was young. I am famous.”

 

Wilbur laughed sarcastically. “You were famous as a model Noah... but because of today, you are famous as the model who slipped on the runway.”

 

“It wasn’t my fault!” He tried to make him understand. “The costume ... God! I am sick of explaining it to you again and again.” He exhaled. “And anyway, it was just a one-time thing. It never happened before... and it won’t happen again. They can’t let this one blunder be a deciding factor for my career in this industry!”

 

“You’d say that, but the agencies don’t agree on it.”

 

“You make them agree Wilbur! It’s your job... I hired you for that.” He went off on him. “You make them understand that I am an asset for them and they can’t afford to lose me.”

 

“Don’t yell at me ok? I do my job just fine... I don’t need you to teach me.” Wilbur retorted.

 

“Wilbur?” Noah was taken aback by his sudden outburst.

 

“What? I have tried but they say they can’t risk having you for their assignments in case your ‘slip-ups’ repeat.” Wilbur said. “And with all this going on, I don’t think I would be able to continue as your manager anymore also.”

 

The brunette felt like he was being attacked from all sides. “Don’t say that.” He fearfully began to convince his manager ... or maybe ex-manager? “Please ... what will I do without you? Why? Why are you doing this to me?” he had begun to sob now.

 

“I feel for you Noah, but I have to think of my job security as well... I can’t be with a model who now has no hopes remaining to rise in this industry. Look at the news... what they are making out of all this. It’s shameful seriously... it’s like they care about this malfunction more than they care about who won the contest.”

 

“Fuck them!” Noah yelled. “I only care whether I get my chance back in this career or not. You have been with me from so long, Wilbur – from the start of my career actually. You have helped me rise to this success. And I know you can help me rise in this fucking world again...” He couldn’t hear a sound from the other end and he freaked out. “Hello? Wilbur?? Come on speak up. Screw you goddammit. Leave me... everyone just goes off and leaves me like this.” Noah cried like a baby and threw his phone down. “My parents left me, Luke left me and now you left me too ... FUCK!” he began to cry holding his face in both of his hands.

 

Then suddenly realizing something, he began to look for the remote somewhere under his sheet. He quickly flipped the channels finding the news and watched... as expected, his blunder made the news. He took hold of the half-empty bottle of beer sitting beside an empty bottle on the nightstand and began to drink from it. The tears though never stopped as the words of the reporter began to prick him...

 

“The Realm’s teen fashion designer contest is over in New York. The latest designs of budding designers were on the runway. But there was a problem at the finale today ... (they show the video clip of Noah falling down on the ramp and the reporter speaks as voiceover) one of the male designer contestant’s show had a difficulty; a model fell down TWICE. That gentleman in the white glittery outfit couldn’t quite recover from it, (the part where he tried to stand but slips again) There he goes again. (the reporter is snickering in the voiceover.) That was uncool; that was so embarrassing. (he continues to snicker as the video clip repeats itself) This is at least the second time he has a fall. (laughs loudly and keeps laughing for more than a second. He finds it hard to recover himself.) First he goes walking like - I have got the whole world under my feet alright? (laughs hard and keeps apologizing. Then, the video clip repeats the falling part and he trips again.) there’s water in my eyes...

 

Noah angrily shuts the tv off. He sits there staring at the blank screen with his bloodshot eyes. Deciding something, he leans over to open the drawer of the nightstand, ransacks it searching for something and takes out a bottle of sleeping pills.

 

He keeps looking at the bottle in deep thought for some time. Then determined, he opens it, empties the bottle with many pills on his palm and holds it. His hands trembled as he neared his hand to his mouth – part of him wanting to gulp it down and end his own life but part of him knew it was not right.

 

He didn’t want to live with the embarrassment, he knew that and that’s why he had almost tossed them into his mouth.

 

There’s something you need to know.

 

I already have a boyfriend.

 

The high school crush on you from the past returned, and it began to grow day by day into something very beautiful inside me.

 

The flashes of a naked Luke lying under him and saying all those things began to trouble his mind. And then he remembered his own statement - whatever you decide I will be by your side … always.

 

And Noah threw away those pills and let himself drop back on the bed as he cried himself to sleep.

 

===~~~===

 

Kurt opened the door to find a nervous Blaine standing there. “Hey!” He was obviously surprised to see him because he was supposed to be downstairs partying along with others.

 

Blaine’s lips hesitated to curl up into a smile as he greeted back. “Hey” He scrutinized the boy standing in front of him and his heart broke finding him so vulnerable. Kurt was pale – well, his skin was already pale but he looked paler. His eyes were red matching the colour of his nose and cheeks. It looked like he had been crying for hours.

 

Kurt expected for him to speak up but when he didn’t he raised his brows asking, “Do you need something?”

 

“Naw, no ... I-uh ...” Blaine swallowed in nervousness. “You didn’t stay for the party. I was wondering where you went.”

 

“Thanks but I have lots of packing to do.” Kurt pointed behind him. The room seemed ransacked with clothes lying all around. “I need to tidy up and get it all packed before I leave. I have an early flight tomorrow.”

 

“You’re leaving?” His mouth went agape.

 

“Yes, why? I can’t stay here forever. This is a hotel room ... duh! I have to go back home.” Kurt looked funny at him.

 

Blaine avoided eye contact because he feared his inner hurt feelings would show up in his eyes. “Um... yeah. Do you need any help with the packing?” he asked desperately wanting to spend some time with him.

 

“No, it’s okay... I can manage that by myself. But thank you.”

 

“Please ... it’s no big deal.” Blaine insisted. “Also, I wanted to talk to you about something important, so I guess I will do that while helping you.”

 

Kurt stared at him in consideration for sometime before letting him in. “Yeah ok.” He closed the door behind him when Blaine walked in.

 

“So where do we start? I guess I will help you fold all your clothes.” Blaine picked up a t-shirt lying on the floor and began to fold it.

 

“No ... no it’s fine. You just tell me what you wanted to talk about.”

 

“Chill,” Blaine smiled. “I told you we will talk while packing away your clothes.” He walked up to the bed and began to laugh seeing something there. He picked it up for Kurt to see too. “Oh man! You wear designer underwear?”

 

“Hey keep away from it.” Kurt hurried to snatch it out of his hands and hid it under the heaps of clothes lying beside him. His flushed look however, awed Blaine.

 

“I should have expected that actually.” He laughed. “I didn’t know shops really have that kind of designer underwear.”

 

“Excuse me? I design my underwear by myself.” Kurt snapped, then realizing what he had said, turned beet red again as Blaine continued to laugh. “I thought you were here to help me? Stop poking fun at me and get some work done.”

 

“I was just doing that.” He said trying to control his laughter. Kurt raised his eyebrow showing he wasn’t taking his shit. Blaine coughed and pointed over to the dressing table. “I think that needs my attention. I will go pack your makeup case.”

 

He could feel Kurt’s eyes burning at the back of his head as he walked to the table and quietly began to put everything back in place. “WOW dude, you have everything like a professional makeup person. Do you use all of this?”

 

“Yes, do you have problem with that?” He said taking offence.

 

“No I didn’t mean it that way ... I was just asking.” Blaine clarified. “Promise.”

 

Hearing that, Kurt calmed down and went back to folding up all his clothes. “Hmm... yes I do at times when I have to go somewhere like parties on occasion.”

 

“Cool” Blaine mumbled picking up a bottle of foundation and spoke to Kurt over his shoulders, “Foundations never works for me... I have tried to use them and they make me look horrible.”

 

“Whatever you do darling, horrible will always look horrible.” Kurt said, but the smile on his face hinted that he was kidding.

 

“Hey, gimme a break now.” Blaine smirked. “Why are you denying that I actually look very hot?”

 

Kurt giggled. “Because I don’t think so.”

 

“Liar!” Blaine grinned. “I have caught you staring at my groin so many times.”

 

He saw Kurt turning, totally surprised, then he coughed and changed the subject. “So what did you want to talk about?”

 

Blaine stopped all his actions and turned to Kurt with a sad smile. “I wanted to ask ... how are you?”

 

“What happened to me? I am good. Why are you asking me such silly questions?”

 

“You don’t understand ... I didn’t get to talk to you during the contest or even afterwards. The work kept me from seeing you but I was getting edgy to talk to you. I know you are still not okay with all that has happened. I can see it in your eyes.”

 

Kurt smirked. “So my eyes tell you everything about me, huh?”

 

“Not everything ... but at least those things which I want to know ... like how bad you have been feeling about all this.” Blaine took hesitated steps to get closer to Kurt as he spoke. “I had seen that excitement in your eyes when I saw you here for the first time. I could see those hopes you had of winning. I even saw doubts in them when Justin had come off as the highest scorer in the eliminations. All of a sudden it had gone during the semi-finals and then that malfunction happened with Justin’s outfit. And there was a knowing look on your face as if you knew it was going to happen...”

 

“Alright fine! I did it...” Kurt yelled and he turned away from Blaine. There were fears in him. “You caught me... congratulations for finding out my worst secret.”

 

Blaine quickly stepped up to hold his shoulders from behind. A guilty look appeared on his face as he began to say “Sorry I didn’t mean to...”

 

“Yes I did that ... I was responsible for that malfunction of Justin’s outfit.” He confessed getting emotional. “I was afraid he was going to win because I knew he was better than me ... I just didn’t want that to happen. My dad had given me an ultimatum ... he had told me if I didn’t win this contest I will have to help him with his garage works. This was my last chance to prove myself and I fucked it up.” He sobbed silently.

 

“Oh Kurt! I didn’t know that.” He went forward to hug him but the boy stopped him mid-way.

 

“You say my eyes say most of the things? Well, most of the things isn’t enough you know? You can’t blame anyone for something without knowing the whole truth.”

 

“I wasn’t blaming you ...”

 

“It doesn’t matter. I did a bad thing, so the outcome was bad... it all backfired on me. Justin was destined to win. I was just trying too hard.” Kurt said.

 

Blaine crossed his arms waiting to see if he was going to continue. “Are you done? Do I get to speak on this matter?” Kurt just shrugged at that. “Ok then, I would say – maybe Justin was destined to win, but his win in the current situation was just an implication of your doings. Don’t blame it on others ... it didn’t at all backfire on you, ok? You couldn’t get the measurements right ... big deal! You attempted to give your best and that’s what matters. I have seen you working Kurt; I have seen how dedicated you are with your work. This will take you a long way, seriously. You didn’t win this contest ... it’s fine. Yes, it could have been a turning point in your career, but then you are getting an opportunity now to prove yourself against all odds. And who knows one day, you will be one of the finest designers in the world. And I am so not kidding with that.”

 

Kurt was beginning to smile slightly through his tears. “You think so?”

 

“Hell yeah! I can actually see the designer underwear with your name tag selling very well in the market.” Kurt slapped his bicep playfully and they both laughed.

 

As he calmed, all that his grey eyes could do was watch those luscious lips in front of him intently. “Thank you.” He said then looked up into Blaine’s hazel eyes.

 

The tension rose inside that hotel room and suddenly things heated up. Blaine made the first move. He was as nervous as he was before entering the room because he feared Kurt didn’t want this. But he still took the risk and to his pleasant surprise, Kurt’s head jerked forward in the motion to meet his lips as well.

 

And then Kurt’s lips were on his and it felt amazing! More than amazing... he knew it was going to be out of the world but this was too perfect; like their lips were meant to comfort the other’s – as if they were meant to kiss all along. Kurt cupped his chin and ran his fingers through his hair. Pillowy lips traced over his jaw, to his ear, then back to his thirsty lips. Blaine nibbled a bit on Kurt’s lower lip. Kurt arched up into his body wanting more. “You like me you said, right?” he asked.

 

“Yes, I like you so very much Kurt.” Blaine said panting with the action.

 

“Prove it to me.” He moved back to lie on the bed and smiled. “Show me how much you like me Blaine.” He looked hot as hell at that very moment and Blaine couldn’t control himself from keeping his body far away from Kurt’s anymore.

 

---

 

“Oh yeah, that’s good... such a hot fucking mouth!” Brian was mumbling sitting naked and stretched back over the couch. His eyes were closed as he enjoyed every bit of the sensations Justin’s warm mouth over his shaft was giving him. “Almost there... almost there... just ... oh ... yeaaaaah” He moaned and then Justin felt him start to flood the inside of his mouth. His erupting cock plastered the whole inside of the blonde’s eager mouth with his musky thick cream. He swallowed not wanting to miss any of it, and kept pumping the cock for as much as he could get.

 

As Brian’s ejaculation started to diminish, Justin’s vacuuming mouth drew out its final lick, and he looked up from it at the older man’s smirking face. Justin grinned and stood up to engage himself in a much needed lip lock.

 

“Mmm, you know how to please me.” Brian said as the blonde sat back heavily on the couch beside him looking exhausted.

 

Justin looked at his side and knew this was the time, “Don’t you worry that I won’t be there to please you like this once I am off to London?”

 

Brian turned to look at him and just stared. He stood up suddenly and went to the adjoining kitchenette to get a beer bottle out of the refrigerator. “Why should I worry kiddo? I can settle for some other hot men to please me when you are gone.”

 

Justin hurried to get to kitchen counter. “I want some beer too.” He insisted. Brian looked at him considerately then shrugging poured some into another glass. “And how can you think of other men when you can have me?” he desperately tried to make Brian understand.

 

But the man was clueless. “What do you mean?” He asked taking a sip from his beer.

 

“What I was thinking was ... I am going to London to study and work for your company.” Brian nodded. “You work here in the headquarters of Realm ... but don’t you also need to concentrate on your branch in London? You know, like maybe for just a couple of years, you could move to London to check whether everything over there is working well.”

 

A knowing smile flashed on Brian’s face. “Don’t over think it kiddo... I can’t do that. I already have trusted people handling everything over there, so there’s no need for that.”

 

“B-but you need to see it for yourself. You are the owner of the company after all. And I will need you to show me around over there... it’s a strange place for me.”

 

“You don’t need me for that. There’s Alicia over there already, so you won’t be actually around all strangers there. And my company never lets anyone feel left out.” Brian drank from his glass, smirking at his young lover.

 

Justin, however, wasn’t going to give up. “So you don’t want me anymore, right?” He was irritated. “You want to send me away? Fine! I will go to London all by myself... I don’t need you at all. You are right; I won’t be around strangers in actuality. There will be many gay guys around the city of course, and I bet many of them would be more than glad to get pleasured by me. I don’t fucking need you ... I would ...”

 

Brian caught the back of Justin’s head and pulled him into a deep, hasty kiss. “You speak too much Taylor.” Both of them were staring each other intensely. “Where do you think you would be staying when you are over there?”

 

“Huh?” Justin was taken aback by the sudden question. It was weird even that Brian was still holding Justin’s head with their lips inches apart. “Oh, I don’t know ... maybe I will rent a place? More preferably, share the rent with a roommate... why?”

 

“Perfect! I would like to recommend to you a similar place where you can live while you are there.”

 

“Sure! Tell me...”

 

“I have an apartment in London, so you can share it with me. I hope you wouldn’t mind having your boss as a roommate.”

 

Justin perked up. “You mean ...?”

 

“The London branch has been having a few problems in its functioning, so I have already told them that I am taking over its management for couple of years.” Brian looked absorbedly at Justin’s face. “So I will have to move there soon and I can’t afford spending my nights alone, so the offer is open to you.”

 

“You don’t even have to ask.” Justin impatiently caught his face and kissed him hard on his lips. He was getting what he had wanted after all. Things were finally showing up for his and Brian’s relationship.

 

---

 

Now naked, Blaine got up on his knees and moved between Kurt’s legs. The brunette pressed the head of his cock against his anus. Kurt felt the blunt heat of it and moaned in pleasure. Blaine was holding it in his hand and rubbed it around the rim. It felt magnificent to Kurt.

Then spitting some saliva into his hand, he coated his cock with it. It was already quite coated well with Kurt’s spit from the previous blowjob he had given him. He stroked his cock into a firmer erection, talking to Kurt.

“Are you sure you want this, Kurt?” Kurt nodded. He had agreed all along.

“I need to feel you inside me, Blaine” he said. So Blaine did as he had needed.

“I'll do anything you want, sweetheart” He said looking him in the eyes. Kurt really loved hearing him say that. “Ok, then relax now and enjoy.”

Gently he pressed forward, and to Kurt’s surprise, Blaine’s cock slid into him easily. It didn't stop until he could feel Blaine’s belly hair against his ass. A weird kind of cry came out his mouth as fireworks went off in his head. Blaine pulled out slowly, and then thrust back in with excess force more than twice, and soon Kurt was cumming, screaming out in his orgasm.

---


Justin barely registered anything else other than Brian thrusting his hard member into his ass. He could feel every beautiful inch of it touch every nerve inside him and it was sending waves of pleasure through his entire body. His hips rocked back, wanting Brian to fuck him harder and deeper. “Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Oh, yes, Brian, fuck me,” he was panting.

The brunette’s hands took hold of his hips and he began to thrust powerfully and deeply with each stroke. His hips crashed against the blonde’s ass and his balls were slapping harder against it with an erotic sound. They were both blind to anything but their own lust and he kept fucking his ass wildly. Justin’s hands clutched a handful of the bedspread, trying to get a grip to force himself back harder against Brian’s thrusts. Panting, he struggled to breathe while his face remained buried in the blankets. Justin felt his lover’s cock stiffen and throb in his ass as Brian reached around and stroked him.

Justin knew he was cumming.

 

---

 

Kurt knew Blaine was squirting cum into him, but all he could really feel was the full hardness of his lover’s cock deep up inside him and relished its feeling. He felt himself wrapped around the hard cock, overwhelmed with the sensation of Blaine’s presence in his own body, moving inside deeper. The mixture of exhaustion and pleasure made him feel giddy, and for few moments he couldn’t make sense of what was going on.

It took many minutes before either Blaine or Kurt were in any shape to do more than just breathing hard and moaning out of satisfaction. At some point, they were even laughing in pure pleasure. But as the time passed, they gave into deep slumber as they held each other comfortingly.

 

===~~~===

 

Luke was sitting over the couch thinking about different things that were troubling him. The first one being a nagging call coming from his mom, demanding him to return to Oakdale now that the contest was over. She wanted him to go back to school and catch up with the weeks he had missed there. He was considering how to tell his mom about the offer he had gotten from Oscar ... he wondered whether she would allow him to continue modelling?

 

Also, there was something about Justin that was bugging him. His best friend was hiding something from him. It so happened that the boy had mysteriously disappeared from the after-party last night, and then after worrying for like an hour, he gets a text from him, saying that he wasn’t going home that night. And it was almost noon now and he still hadn’t showed up. He suspected Justin would have been with the same person he was the night before. He felt a bit envious, but more he was intrigued by the mystery of this lover. He would have to ask him once he was home.

 

However, the thing that was bugging him above all of these others was Noah! After the mishap on the runway last night, he had disappeared and it worried him. When Luke had carried him backstage after his fall on the ramp, everyone had quickly surrounded him with questions and comforting words and Luke wasn’t able to talk to him then. But he remembered his face at that moment ... it was like the brunette’s face was drained out of all his emotions. And Luke’s heart went out to him. All his bad doings were forgotten in that one moment, and he wanted to go hug him with all the comfort he could give.

 

He couldn’t. Soon after the mishap, he had to walk for Justin’s designs too and after that, Noah seemed to be nowhere around the place. Luke knew the room where he was staying in that hotel but he couldn’t gather up courage to go looking for him. Now, he was beating himself up for that.

 

The doorbell rang and he went to open it expecting Justin there only to be proved wrong. There was someone standing at the doorstep who Luke had least expected to be there. “Noah?” He looked surprised, as he was trying to figure out the coincidence of how he was just thinking of him before he arrived.

 

“Luke ... before you say anything, just hear me out, ok?” Noah pleaded. “I want to apologize to you ... I am sorry Luke. I regret all my mistakes that I did... did purposely yes, but not all. But anyway, I am paying for my mistakes as you can see. So I just hope you can forgive me.”

 

“Why are you apologizing?” Luke’s anger was suddenly back. “What happened between us the other night ... it meant nothing to you, right?”

 

“No!” Noah exclaimed, pursing his lips. Holding Luke by his shoulders he continued, “I just said that because ... because I had started to have feelings for you ... some real, romantic feelings for you that I had never felt with anyone before, and that freaked me out.”

 

“Why?” Luke wanted to know, although Eva already hinted about it.

 

Noah shook his head. “You wouldn’t want to know that... but ... I was leaving now. I am going back home and I didn’t want to leave before apologizing to you.”

 

“So I don’t mean anything to you after all?” Luke was hurt.

 

Noah sighed. “I wish you could know how much you really mean to me.” He whispered looking deep into his brown eyes. “And I guess that’s part of the reason I desperately need your forgiveness.”

 

“What if I don’t forgive you?” Luke crossed his arms testing Noah.

 

Noah looked at him in disbelief then considerately said, “I won’t leave unless you forgive me... I am that desperate for it.”

 

Luke was looking firmly at the brunette, however, Noah was holding his ground too with his decision. Finally Luke spoke seriously. “Then so be it!”

 

“Huh? But Luke...” Noah began to say.

 

Luke’s features softened. “Don’t leave me, please ... I like you too much to let you go that easily.” He smiled. Noah was looking at him stunned.

 

Forgetting they were still by the doorstep, Luke stepped up closer to Noah and captured his lips immediately. The blonde felt Noah smiling into the kiss and he was greatly relieved. He could see those blue eyes sparkling with the same amount of attraction that he had over him, and he could actually see this turning into something more in the near future. Now he only had to figure out how...

 

===~~~===

 

THE END

© 2005; 2022 Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television, and Showtime; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Cowlip Productions, Tony Jonas Productions, Temple Street Productions,Channel 4, Showtime Networks, Warner Bros. Television,  and Showtime <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I enjoyed the story and will chime in and vote for a sequel focused on Justin and Brian but with Luke and whatever he gets up to mixed in.

Link to comment

Can’t wait to see the sequels Justin and Bryan Luke and Noah even Curtis in Blaine 3 stories out of one.  Love the story

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..