Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

One Moonlit Night - 4. Chapter 4

Chapter Four

 

It’s dark. I can’t move. Where am I? I felt a familiar softness holding my hand and tenderly stroking my thumb. That voice; I know that voice.

“Bash, dammit, if you don’t wake up I swear I’ll never speak to you again!” came a plaintive plea.

As the cobwebs began to clear in my mind I realized it was Scotty’s touch. It was Scotty’s voice. How could it be? He’s, he’s dead! I started to sob remembering the nurse’s fateful words. I slowly opened my eyes to a harsh light. The rubbing of my hand became more frantic and purposeful.

“Aunt Tracy, Aunt Tracy, everybody, Bash’s eyes are opening!”

I had this sensation of being surrounded, and as my eyes began to focus I saw familiar faces, the entire Tucker clan and my mother with tears in her eyes, staring down at me. I turned my head toward the direction I felt the gentle massaging of my hand. I saw a face with a slight yellowish pale purple discoloration about the eyes and forehead and a scar across a now hairless eyebrow line with the marks of recently removed stitches. He was also wearing a neck brace. It was a most beautiful sight, a most welcoming sight.

“S-S-Scccotty, I stammered disbelievingly? Scotty, is that really you?” I couldn’t stop the tears from flowing. “They told me you were d-d-dead!”

I could not tear my eyes from him. I still wasn’t sure if this wasn’t all a dream.

“Yes, Bash it’s me. Do I really look that bad?” he jokingly replied while smiling.

I suddenly realized I couldn’t move my arms as they were strapped down.

“Why am I strapped down? Can someone please untie me?”

“You were thrashing about something awful, so they restrained you so you wouldn’t hurt yourself,” my mother was saying as she ripped the Velcro bonds that were holding me down. Scotty was doing the same on his side of the bed.

I turned again toward Scotty and reached up to touch his face and he instinctively pulled away. I wasn’t thinking of it as an automatic impulse because his face was still tender and sore. I thought he was pulling away from me. Again, the tears start to pour forth.

“Oh, Scotty, I am so, so sorry for what happened. It was all my fault and I am very, very sorry. I hope you can forgive me.”

All the while Scotty was holding my hand saying, “Ssssssh, sssssh, Bash, calm down. Everything will be okay. I will heal.”

“I just can’t believe I could do this to you; I’m just so sorry,” I cried.

As I continued to sob gaspingly, I rolled on my side, my back to Scotty, as I felt so ashamed. Scotty turned to everyone in the room and said, “Would you mind leaving me and Bash alone for a little while? I need to talk with him.”

Everyone nodded their head and turned to leave and as my mother was about to exit the door, Scotty said, “Aunt Tracy.”

“Yes, Scotty?” she replied.

“Aunt Tracy, when you come back in here and Bash appears as if he has drifted back into a state of unconsciousness, don’t be alarmed. He hasn’t. If he is out cold it’s because I knocked him over the head with something.”

My mother, startled by the remark and somewhat concerned, gave him a look, and then displayed an understanding smile.

“Uh, okay sweetheart, ya’ gotta’ do what ya’ gotta’ do,” as she exited the room.

As soon as the door shut this bombastic boom of a voice forcibly stated,

“Sebastian Sean Cocchetti, you listen and you listen good, because I am only going to say this once! Are you listening to me?”

I, while sniffling slowly, nodded my head.

“Well, then turn around and look at me,” he commanded.

I did as he demanded, but could barely look him in the eyes.

“What happened to me was not, I repeat, was not your fault. There is no way you caused it. There is no way you could have prevented it. That guy was angry. He needed to release it and I just happened to be a convenient target. If you had said nothing, he would have done it. If you had tried to pull me away, he would have done it. So, enough; I do not want to hear another ‘I’m sorry’ come out of you or so help me God Bash, I’m gonna knock you so hard in the head it will hurt your great grandchildren, even if I have to call Junior in here to hold you down while I do it. Do you understand me?”

I guess I didn’t answer fast enough as he got right up in my face and repeated, “I said, Cocchetti, do you understand me?”

“Yes, yes, I understand you,” I replied.

“Good, because I want you to get your lazy ass out of this bed because I want to go home. I’m tired and I need to rest and I want to take this damn uncomfortable neck brace off.” And then he added, “I also need to talk to someone about a letter and a poem I received.”

With that remark he abruptly turned and headed for the door.

All the blood in my body seemed to drain from me and I felt nauseous. My stomach churned and I could feel the bile starting to enter my throat, but I took a deep breath and swallowed. To myself I said, “Well, Uncle Vincent, it’s do or die time now.”

“Aunt Tracy, Mom, Dad, Junior, can you come back in here and help me get this bum outa’ bed so I can get him home?” Scotty humorously pleaded.

Of course, we did have to wait for the doctor to release me, but that process was sped up, as my mother was a nurse there.

Uncle Phil and the gang dropped my mother and me off at our place and Scotty said he needed to go home and clean up to get the hospital smell off. He suggested I do the same as he added that I was a little ripe too. He said he would be back over in about an hour or so.

As I was still a little fuzzy as to what happened, my mother explained that I, had after seeing the empty bed, had interpreted the remarks of the overworked and tired charge nurse as meaning Scotty had died and I went into a state of shock. Until they sedated me, I was screaming and thrashing about so they restrained my ankles and hands. I was totally out of it for about 14 or so hours. The Tuckers really felt bad about it as they said they would call if there was any change in Scotty’s condition. Three days after we left for Nanna’s, Scotty, to everyone’s amazement, suddenly sat up in his hospital bed as though he had just awakened from a catnap, and announced in a crackling voice that he was thirsty and wanted some ice water and could someone please get him something to eat as he was starving. Mom said that Aunt Liz related that it was just that sudden.

“Unbelievable,” my mom said while shaking her head, “just unbelievable.”

When they said they were going to call my Nanna’s to tell us, Scotty asked them not to as he wanted to surprise me. They had not anticipated that we would go directly to the hospital on our return from Albany. Scotty had planned to be lying in my bed when we arrived home. Now I might not have gone into shock, but it probably would have scared the living be-jesus out of me. However, it did explain why my room looked so much neater than when I left. Scotty had come over in anticipation of my arrival and of course couldn’t tolerate my limited housekeeping skills, so tidied up the place.

With the anticipation of Scotty coming over to talk about the letter I had written, I removed my rumpled clothing and then took my shower. After getting all cleaned up, I slipped on a tank top and a pair of sweat pants and nervously waited for Scotty to arrive. Nervous, hell, I was sweating bullets and shaking like a quaking aspen. I would sit down. I would stand up. I would lie down. I would pace the room. “Jeesh! Would he get here already?” Finally, I heard the familiar rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat on the front door and Scotty’s key turning in the lock. Opening the door he called out, “It’s me.”

“I’ll be right down,” I yelled. “Grab a seat in the living room.”

I trumbled down the stairs taking them two at a time, I wasn’t anxious or anything mind you—yeah, sure.

“Hey, would you like a Coke or anything? I’m getting me one.”

“Yeah—a Coke would be great, thanks,” Scotty said.

Walking into the living room I handed Scotty his Coke and he asked, “So, how was your trip to Albany?”

“Uh, it was okay, I guess. It was nice to see Nanna and the rest of our friends and relatives. Oh, by the way, they all asked about you.”

“Aaah, that was nice. So, how was Nanna? I bet she stuffed you full of her great Italian cooking. She certainly knows how to cook.”

“Yeah, Nanna definitely believes in the old adage that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Actually I think she believes the way to anyone’s heart is through their stomach.” I said.

Now, I was sitting there wanting to take this conversation toward him and me, and he kept blathering away about my vacation. I was fidgeting and picking at my fingernails as he blithely went on.

“Did you get to see Uncle Vince and Uncle Chris?”

“Yeah, we had a nice visit with them.”

“Are they still working on their garden?” He said.

“Well, I think it’s pretty complete now. They added a few more Koi to the pond, though. It really is beautiful.”

“Oh, really, I can’t wait until I can see it now that it’s finished. So, what else did you do?”

“Not much else. Visiting and spending time with Nanna took up most of the time.” I said.

“Oh, well that’s good.”

I noticed that he had this little smirk on his face.

“Was the weather any cooler there? It was really muggy here. God, I hate the humidity.”

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” I irritatingly stated.

“Enjoying what?” He, affecting innocence, replied.

“You know damn well what I’m talking about. So don’t go acting all innocent with me. You’re being a brat. You know what I want to talk about and it isn’t about my vacation.”

“Oh, I thought I was being polite by enquiring as to how your visit went with…”

“Tucker, you’re so full of it.”

“Well, Bash, since you don’t want to tell me about your vacation, what is it you do want to talk about?”

Furtively I looked around to see if my mother might be about, “Uh, could we go to my room?” I asked.

“Sure, if you want to, that’s fine.”

I hastily stood up; grabbed our Cokes and made my way to the staircase. I waited for Scotty and motioned for him to go ahead of me. As we made our way up the stairs, it somehow struck me that I was now seeing Scotty in a different way. As he preceded me up the stairs, I noticed how cute his little bubble butt looked in his snug sweat pants. How tiny his waist was and the provocative way his silky blond hair bounced as he trudged up the stairs. He had the most kissable looking neck and the most beautiful slender sexy fingers. Can fingers be sexy? Now not only did I appreciate him for his talent, his mind, his heart, his wonderful sense of humor. I not only loved him for being one of the kindest, gentlest and sweetest people I knew. I was seeing Scotty in a sexual way. I was becoming aware that a certain part of my body was taken in by this beauty and cuteness and was starting to rise up its head so to speak.

Once in the room, I closed the door and Scotty went and sat on the bed. I noticed a nice bulge too. Scotty looked at me and asked, “Do you have an extra pillow I can use to prop my head up? My neck gets a little sore if I don’t keep it supported after awhile, but I hate wearing that neck brace—it makes me itch.”

“Sure,” I said as I rummaged in the closet and grabbed one off the shelf. “Here you go,” as I tossed it to him.

He propped himself up against the headboard and stretched out on the bed.

“Well, are you going to just stand there or will you join me?” He asked as he patted a section of the bed beside him.

I bashfully grinned and keeping a few inches between us, I stretched out beside him. I decided to kick off the conversation before he found a way to distract me. I really did believe he was getting some vicarious delight watching me squirm.

“Well, Scotty, you read my letter. What do you think? What or how do you feel about it?”

Still not giving me a clue as to what was on his mind, he responded, “Well, Bash, I guess I need to know what you mean by ‘in love’ with me. I mean, we both know we are very close and we both have a great deal of love for one another. This being ‘in love’—where does it, or will it take our relationship?”

“Boy, you’re really aren’t going to make this easy for me are you,” I said with a half smile.

“Bash, seriously, I’m really not trying to make this difficult, but I need to know, to understand, before I can honestly respond. After all, what it may mean to you may not be what it means to me. I want to be clear about what it is you’re asking.”

God, I had rehearsed this a million times in my head and was still nervous and scared, but it was ‘do or die time’ after all so I forged on.

“Well, uh, I really hope I can adequately explain, uh, express myself. Scotty, I have known you for most of my life. I have never cared for anyone as much and as deeply as I care for you. I know you; I respect you. I not only appreciate you for the great guy that you are, but also for your awesome talents. I feel as though you complete something; with you I feel—heck I don’t know if I’m saying this right. I feel whole, complete. It’s like, well like, you’re a part of me. When I said I was in love with you, it doesn’t just include all the great things about you.” Taking a deep breath as I felt tears starting to form—“Scotty, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I see possibilities for us to achieve and realize our dreams, individual and collective ones. I want us to grow old together like Uncle Vince and Chris. I want to hold you; kiss you and make love to you. I have given this a lot of thought the past few weeks and I can’t think of another person I feel or have ever felt this way about. I don’t know if that answers your concerns or if it is what you expected to hear. But now you know.”

“Sebastian Sean Cocchetti, you never cease to amaze me—and I hope you never do. I will admit to being a little curious as to what brought this about—I mean—how long have you felt this way?”

“Well, to be honest, Scotty, I really didn’t realize the depth of my feelings for you until just before you got hurt. I was planning to talk to you about it after the movie, but for obvious reasons that couldn’t happen. I mean, I have always loved you and there were times I really enjoyed the sexual contact—such as it was, but for some reason I didn’t connect that to how I felt about you. Why now? Scotty, when I thought I might lose you; well I was devastated. I knew if you pulled through and even if you didn’t feel or even do not now feel the same as I do, I wasn’t going to let anymore time go by without telling you how I feel. I had a long talk with Uncle Vince and one of my fears was what your reaction would be. After our discussion and after giving it a lot of thought, I felt secure enough in our friendship with one another that we would always be good friends. That, I would not lose. If you cannot or won’t be my uh, boyfriend, than I would still be happy if this is all we ever have—a good friendship.”

Well, the tension was still building, as I still had no clue as to how Scotty felt. I was starting to get concerned as I sort of expected him to immediately react with, at least, a ‘yes’ or ‘no’, so far nothing. I had forgotten Scotty usually was not prone to rashness, in thought or action.

As though he’s reading my thoughts, Scotty finally said, “Well, I guess you’d like to know how I feel about all this?”

To him it was obviously a rhetorical question, as he didn’t give me a chance to respond.

“Bash, I have been in love with you, well I’d like to say forever. I have loved you for what seems like forever, but I fell deeply for you about a year ago.”

“Well, why didn’t you tell me?” I asked with surprise.

“Because like you Bash, I was afraid; afraid as to how you would react. I was content with your, our friendship, and was not willing to jeopardize it or alter it in anyway. So, I remained silent. I quit jerking off with you, as it was getting too torturous, as I wanted more. I was afraid at some point I was going to ask you to do something, or ask to do something and you’d get disgusted and that would cause a riff. Do you remember the two weeks I stayed away and avoided you? That’s when I knew how I felt about you, but I needed time to think. As I said, I was content with being your friend and would do nothing to interfere with that. I could do without the sex. You not in my life, well that I couldn’t be without.”

“Bash, we’re 15 soon to be 16 years old. I don’t know that we’re supposed to have all this crap figured out yet. With that, I feel I owe you an answer. My answer is yes, yes, I would love to be your partner, lover, boyfriend or whatever the word is. I too can envision us being together for a lifetime. You mean so much to me too, Bash. I do have one thing I want to do however, and if you don’t agree, I will understand, but I cannot live a lie to my family. Beth already knows I’m gay, and I suspect Mom and Dad know too and just have never said anything. Junior, well, he probably does, but I’m not sure.”

I readjusted my position as my neck was bothering me from constantly turning my head to talk with Scotty. I felt maybe that it was just as uncomfortable for him also, so I changed to a modified lotus position so I could face him. I reached over and took Scotty’s hands in mine. Yeah, his fingers were definitely sexy.

“Oh, I never thought of not telling them. I guess I just automatically assumed we would if you decided to go with me. I know I would feel uncomfortable trying to hide it from my mom. I’m happy and proud that I have you as a boyfriend. I can’t imagine keeping my feelings of love for you from the other most important people in our lives. Now school and the public at large, that’s another story.” After a moments thought, I continued, “Uh, Scotty, I got an idea. How much money do you have saved?”

“Uh, I’m pretty sure it’s $526.13. Why?” Of course, he would know to the penny!

“Well, what I have planned won’t cost nearly that much. If we split it, you’d only have to spend, tops, about $100. My idea is that we invite your family and my mom out to dinner and we cannot only officially come out to them, we can also tell them of our mutual feelings and decision to be lovers. What do you think?”

“Uh, why don’t we just gather them in our living room and tell them? Why dinner?”

“I guess I was seeing it more as a celebration, but if you don’t want to do it, that’s fine. We can do it your way.”

“Nah, your idea is better. When do you want to do it?” He said.

“I don’t know yet. We can make those plans later.”

“Why later? Why can’t we plan it now?”

“Because I have another plan right now,” I said.

“What other, mmmmmmph…”

I leaned forward and put my lips on his. We gently kissed, first just pressing our lips together with a slight suction and then Scotty’s tongue started probing. I opened my mouth, and our tongues met. It was a wonderful sensation. As our passion grew and the kiss became prolonged, we were gasping for air. We separated for a moment and gazed into each other’s eyes; caught our collective breaths and dove immediately back into another bout of lip locking. Trying to be gentle because of Scotty’s injuries, the fervor was building, I slowly started to tenderly run my hands over his chest and through his snug fitting T-shirt I could feel his now firm nipples. I proceeded down his body and slowly and gently rubbed his cute tummy until my fingertips brushed the edge of the waistband of his sweats. These new sensations, this new exploration of Scotty’s body was, well, exciting. I finagled my fingers underneath the waistband and brushed the head of his penis that was rigid and pulsating. I tenderly ran my hands over his shaft; grasped it and started manipulating with an up and down motion. Scotty was gasping and moaning but our lips were still meshed together. I finally broke the kiss and started to kiss down his neck; raised his T-shirt and started to tenderly nibble and suckle on his tiny nipples. Traversing downward, I gave him love pecks all over his smooth abdomen. Scotty’s hips were slightly rising and falling with each ministration I was performing with my tongue and lips. His moans were such a sensual sound and they drove me toward the object I wanted—his beautiful penis. I was very nervous, as I so wanted to do this right—to please my lover. I pushed on his sweats and with my other arm gently lifted him so I could remove them down to his knees. I then began to lick the head of his swollen member and lapping the pre-cum that had begun to ooze from his pee slit. As I lifted it to take it in my wanting mouth, a small web-like strand stretched from his pubes to his cock head and I licked it with my tongue and took his penis in my mouth. I slowly twirled my tongue around the swelling head, wrapped my lips around it, and firmly sucked on it for a few seconds. I could not take all of him comfortably in my mouth without gagging so I concentrated on pleasuring him by taking as much as I could while using my hand to manipulate him at the base of his dick. Scotty’s pelvis was starting to rise and fall at a more fevered pitch and he gasped and frenziedly cried, “Bash, I’m going to cum!”

I felt him swelling more and growing in my mouth and as I was so impassioned by his arousal, my mouth clamped tighter on his penis and my up and down movements became more rapid. I wanted him: all of him. I wanted Scotty’s cum in me. I felt him pulsating. I heard his gasping and final cry, “I’m cumming babe, I’m, cum-mmming.”

He let go with a discharge that flooded my mouth. It was a strange sensation. I almost gagged from the spate of his discharge. I savored the strange warm sweet salty mixture as I swallowed my lover’s juices. Scotty was trembling and finally spasmed, because of the sensitivity, I pulled my mouth off his now deflating penis. I turned my head to look upon my beautiful lover and he gazed at me with contented and smiling eyes. I pulled away from his pubic area and made my way back to his sexy lips. We again with passion lovingly kissed.

“Whew! Bash that was the most wonderful sensation I have ever felt in my entire life,” he gaspingly remarked as we final disengaged from our kiss. “I don’t think I can do it justice in satisfying you though. I think my face and neck are still a little too sore to return the favor.”

“You already did,” I replied. “You said you would be mine. That makes me the happiest and most satisfied guy in Cleona.”

“Only in Cleona?” he teasingly replied. “But I want to make you feel as wonderful as you just did me, if that’s possible,” he added in such a pleadingly loving way.

“Scotty, I do not want you to irritate your neck or increase the pain you now have. There will be many opportunities for you to take advantage of my innocence later,” I responded with some humor. “Right now, I would be more than satisfied if you took one of those sexy hands of yours and do what I know you do so, so satisfyingly,” I said arching my eyebrow with a wink.

Scotty rolled toward me, resting on his side and with silent instruction patted the pillow indicating I should lie back down. As I was stretching my legs out, I felt the long sexy fingers of Scotty begin to slowly massage my rigid penis through my sweats. There was a wet spot beginning to form and seep through the material as he continued to rub me. Gently his hand played with my testicles. My lover then tugged at my sweats and I raised my hips and assisted him in pulling them down. Using just the tips of his fingers, he slowly, deliberately and ever so lightly brushed them along my shaft. My dick was jerking in spasms with each gentle stroke as he grazed over my cock head. It was now totally engorged. I felt as though I could blow a wad at any moment. He stopped stroking, went back down between my legs, and again played with my balls. His fingers then went to my rectum. Enjoying this new sensation, I spread my legs to give him more access as he pressed at my anal opening. He didn’t penetrate; just teasingly prodded. I was gasping and moaning. I was in heaven; I was in ecstasy.

“Mmmmm, oh, Scotty, that feels great!”

He continued massaging as he gazed lovingly into my eyes. He returned his hand to my cock that was now turgid and ready to explode. He began manipulating me with firm steady strokes. Seconds later, I arched my back—gasped, and blasted a load that landed on my chin; a second spurt on my chest and the remainder left a string of milky white sperm down to my navel. I was exhausted; spent. If someone would have yelled, “Fire!” I would have perished. I was incapable of standing on my own two feet. My legs felt as though they were made of rubber.

“Oh, Scotty, that was fantastic. Actually, it was more than fantastic; it was supercalifragilisticexbealadociously fantastic. God, I love you Scott Anthony Tucker.”

“I love you too Sebastian Sean Cocchetti.”

After pulling up our sweats, he gave me a sensuous kiss and then grabbing a pillow, laid it on my chest, rested his head, and wrapped his slender arm around me. We both were exhausted. We both were sated. We both closed our eyes and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Copyright © 2011 Steven Keiths; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Scotty forced Bash to explain what he meant by what he said in his letter.  This means that there are no misunderstandings like they experienced previously when they didn’t talk about what they were feeling. Clarity is always good.  ;–)

 

And then they did their fooling around!  ;–)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..