Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

One Moonlit Night - 13. Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

 

December seemed to fly by. Between Scotty’s busy schedule of playing concerts, of which I managed to see all but two, and my wrestling practices, meets, and Tae Kwon Do lessons, hectic would be putting it mildly. I even managed to put in some extra hours at my part-time job. On the weekends, Scotty and I usually were so exhausted we just cuddled with each other and fell asleep. We were looking forward to the two-week break from school and other activities.

One evening after school, my mother informed me that we had to go do some Christmas shopping the next day, so I should not plan anything for the afternoon. Shopping was not one of my favorite pastimes, but for Scotty it was heaven—almost the next best thing to sex. That afternoon he had some free time, so he decided to tag along. Going shopping in the company of those two, I was like a fifth wheel. I attempted to just give them my list and let them do my shopping for me while I hung out at the arcade. However, they insisted that I had to go along, as they needed my input. Why, I couldn’t fathom. If I picked out something for someone on our list, they both ignored my choice anyway. I loved how they would ask my opinion and then when I gave it, they’d shake their collective heads as if I just suggested we should go switch all the babies around in the maternity ward at the hospital.

That night, after a grueling afternoon of shopping, Mom informed me we had been invited to go to Nanna’s to celebrate Christmas. I was excited about going but also sad because I wanted to spend it with Scotty as I usually did. Christmas was a big family affair for the Tuckers and I didn’t feel right asking Scotty to go with me. My mom knew I was torn, as we had talked about it and she said she would leave the decision entirely up to me as to whether I wanted to go or not. Of course, I discussed my feelings with Scotty and he thought I should spend it with my mother and other family members and besides, I’d only be gone for three days. We would still have the better part of two weeks together upon my return.

Two whole weeks we would be free of any obligations or commitments. We decided we would save our presents for one another until my return. I already knew what I was giving Scotty and every once in a while he would try to weasel the information out of me. I reminded him he was not the only one who could keep secrets.

The Sunday two weeks before Christmas, Scotty was the featured artist for the Cincinnati Philharmonic Orchestra. My mother had taken that weekend off as we had all decided to leave for Ohio on Friday about mid-morning. Uncle Phil said it would be about an eight-hour drive. This would afford Scotty a good night’s rest, as he had to rehearse with the orchestra for several hours on Saturday. Beth and Jim would come on Sunday, the day of the performance as Beth had a very busy Christmas schedule at her beauty shop. As we sped toward our destination, we had sing-a-longs and a lot of teasing banter. Scotty did fall asleep for a bit, while the rest of us played games and commented on the picturesque scenery.

The rooms Scotty and his parents would occupy were compliments of the local chamber for the performing arts. Aunt Liz said she saw no reason to acquire extra rooms as my mother could use the other bed in her and Uncle Phil’s suite. Junior would bunk in with Scotty and me. Scotty looked at me after our room arrangements had been decided and in a serious tone enquired, “Uh, Bash, did you remember to pack the earplugs for Junior?”

Junior had this perplexed look on his face.

“Gee, Scotty, I thought you were taking care of that. I guess I could go down and ask the desk clerk if they have any.”

Junior still had not caught on to our little ruse, when he asked, “What do I need earplugs for? Is the heating unit loud?”

“No, Junior, but Bash is. He really moans a lot. It’s sexy and a real turn-on, but, well, it might disturb your sleep. You also might want to wear that blindfold they provide. One should be on your pillow.”

“If you two even think about messing around while I’m sleeping in this room I will throw ice-cold water on you,” he retorted.

We all had a chuckle. We crawled into bed and immediately fell asleep. It had been a long drive and a long day. We were too exhausted to do anything else but sleep.

The next morning after breakfast, everyone decided to walk around and see the sites. Scotty was scheduled to begin rehearsal at 11:30, so decided to stay behind, go over his music, and relax a little. I begged off feigning to be still somewhat tired. We were not in the room two seconds before we were wrapped into each other’s arms. It had been a while. I’m not saying that Scotty and I never had sex just for sex’s sake, but the majority of the time we had plenty of foreplay and romance. This was one of those times when we couldn’t get out of our clothes fast enough and lock on to each other’s organs. Suddenly, Scotty pulled his mouth off me and in a panic said, “Did you put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door?”

“Oh, crap! No I didn’t.”

So, I extricated myself from my naked cutie and went and cracked the door open, placing the sign on the doorknob. I then hurried back to my lover and reconnected myself to his throbbing penis. We both were so hungry for one another we went at each other with great fervor. It wasn’t long until I felt my testicles ride up and that all too familiar feeling, knowing my ejaculation was imminent. I moaned loudly, Scotty plunged his mouth all the way down to my pubes, and I let go. Scotty hungrily sucked me dry. I continued my oral activity wanting to feel him discharge his cum into my mouth. I didn’t have to long wait. I felt him swell, his body tensed as he let go with a load that nearly gagged me. I savored his juices, then released his deflating penis and turned around and lovingly began kissing his wonderful lips. I pulled him on top of me, and hugged and softly stroked his smooth lithe body as we continued to tongue wrestle. Finally, we ceased and just lay there. He nestled into my chest as I continued to gently massage his back and soft little butt cheeks.

“Oh, Bash, I don’t want to have to get up. This feels so wonderful, ahmmmmm,” he pleasurably moaned.

I kissed him on his head and smiled saying, “Well, if we keep this up, I may get up—again.”

“That’s not a bad thing,” he murmured.

He then began to suck on my nipple and tenderly stroke my cheek and I felt his penis begin to react.

“I thought you said you didn’t want to get up,” I teased.

“I lied.”

We made love again. This time more slowly and gently. After our lovemaking, we nodded off. I spooned against Scotty as we dozed.

When I awoke, I noticed it was time for Scotty to get ready to go to his rehearsal. I began to nibble on his earlobe and peck his neck. He mumbled and then pulled my hand to his soft lips and kissed it.

“Well, I guess a shower is in order,” he said upon looking down at the dried cum on his smooth belly.

“Yeah, I think that’s a pretty good idea,” I affirmed.

Climbing in the shower, we attended to each other’s ablutions. Showers completed, we lovingly toweled each other dry. After getting dressed, we sat and chatted until there was a knock on the door announcing his driver was there to take him to the Civic Auditorium for his rehearsal. We kissed and he told me he would see me, hopefully, around 5:00-ish.

A few minutes after Scotty left, Junior arrived and asked if I was hungry. He said he saw a quaint little café not far from the hotel and wondered if I was interested in trying it. I told him I was game. I asked him where everyone else was and he said they decided to take naps. So, Junior and I set out for a bite to eat.

During lunch, Junior and I conversed about things in general. He said he was thinking of going back to college and getting a law degree. Junior had planned to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a police officer. He said that he and his dad had discussed it and Uncle Phil said in a way he was relieved. He knew the dangers of police work and though he thought it was a rewarding profession he was happy Junior had ultimately decided on a different career choice. We discussed colleges and what area of law held an interest for him. Then, after a short pause, Junior looked at me and hesitantly asked, “Bash, what do you think of Shelby?”

“Oh, I like her a lot. She sure has a great sense of humor. Shelby really seems to like you a lot too; not hard on the eyes either,” I added.

“Yeah, I think she is special too. I’m going to ask her to marry me. Don’t say anything to Mom or Dad yet. I wanna’ get her response first and don’t want, especially Mom, to get all worked up only to be let down if Shelby says no.”

“Oh, God, Junior this is great news. I’m so happy for you, well, you and Shelby that is. Junior, if I’m any reader of people, I don’t think ‘no’ is what she’ll say. But, I’ll keep my trap shut anyway. Can I tell Scotty?”

“Only if you can make him promise not to say anything to anybody.”

“Oh, that won’t be a problem. That boy can keep a secret like no one I know.”

I was excited for Junior. I loved him so much and he was one of the greatest friends I could ever hope to have. I think any girl that snagged him would be so lucky as he was a truly wonderful person.

We continued our conversation. Well, more like Junior continued to rattle on about all the attributes of Shelby. I had never known Junior to talk about any of his previous girlfriends as he did about her. Junior had it bad for her. I was happy for him. I was happy for Shelby.

After lunch, Junior and I walked around a bit. We got back to the hotel around 3:00, went to our room and Junior decided to take a nap. I decided to read and somewhere along the line, I too dozed off. The next thing I remembered was feeling some very soft lips kissing me. I reached up and pulled my sweet loveable boyfriend on top of me and we smooched for a while. Then we cuddled in a warm embrace until we heard Junior stir.

Looking over toward us, he asked Scotty in a sleepy voice, “So, Squirt, how did the rehearsal go?”

“Really good, Long but good. We only had two glitches; a couple of the strings in the piano needed tuning. That happens sometimes when they move them around. That and the brass section had trouble with some timing on one of the intros to a passage in my composition. The piano was tuned and the brasses finally nailed the timing. I feel confident about tomorrow night’s performance. Which reminds me, I need to take a look at our tuxes to see if they might need pressing,” he stated getting up and going over to the closet.

“Nah, they’re okay, one less thing to be anxious about. Remember that time when the cleaners didn’t get my tux done until about fifteen minutes before I had to perform? That would have been a sight. A Levi and a sweat shirt clad pianist at the Philadelphia Philharmonic Orchestra,” he giggled.

Then, there was a knock at the door as Uncle Phil asked if we were about ready to go to dinner. Scotty said he’d be ready in about twenty minutes as he wanted to take a quick shower and would meet them in their room when he was done.

That night at dinner, Mr. Solti, the guest conductor from the Chicago Philharmonic, and his wife joined us. He was interested and intrigued about the piece Scotty had written and would be performing the next night. As the conversation was predominately about music, the rest of us listened with interest, or at least politely feigned interest. Mrs. Solti finally said to her husband in a sweet way that he should be more attentive to the other guests and quit talking shop, where upon he apologized. It was a nice dinner and I was proud of my lover as the conductor talked to him as an equal and not some little boy. Of course, Scotty’s talent commanded such as, after all, he was quite well known and a gifted and accomplished musician.

After dinner, Scotty and I decided to take a walk as I had told him earlier I had something I wanted to tell him. While strolling, I told him of Junior’s plans to ask Shelby to be his wife. Scotty jumped in the air and excitedly burst forth with, “YES! And she is such a nice girl too,” Scotty averred.

“Well, Mr. Soon-to-be-Brother-in-Law, mum’s the word for now. Junior doesn’t want anyone knowing about it just yet, so not a word to anyone.”

“Ah, that’s not fair,” he pouted.

“Fair or not, I promised we wouldn’t say anything.”

“Well, okay, but I don’t like it.”

We got back to the hotel and Junior was already in bed. That however didn’t stop the overly excited Scotty from running over and jumping on him and giving him a big hug. Poor Junior half-asleep, and a mite confused, groggily asked, “What got into you?”

Scotty rattled on about how happy he was that he and Shelby were going to get married, as he continuously hugged and bounced on his brother. Junior said that he still hadn’t asked Shelby, so it wasn’t a done deal. Of course, Scotty would hear nothing of that and firmly stated that of course she’d say ‘yes.’ And that was that.

“I haven’t been this happy since Bash asked me to be his lover. This is just great. I get to play at your wedding. I know just what I’m gonna’ play too,” he stated, as if Junior had no say in the matter.

After Scotty congratulated himself out, much to Junior’s relief, we finally went to bed. Scotty, clung so tightly to me that night, at one point I thought he would squeeze the life out of me. He was so happy for his brother. Keeping this a secret was going to be pure torture for him. I just hoped Junior was prepared to be nagged every other minute with Scotty’s asking him if he popped the question yet. If nothing else, it would give Junior incentive to not dilly-dally.

The following evening we all got dressed for Scotty’s performance. Scotty opted to wait until he went to the auditorium before he would change, as he would be checking to make certain everything was in position and the piano in tune. Scotty was not a prima donna in any sense of the word. However, he was a perfectionist when it came to his performing and everything had to be just so. After he attended to those concerns, he would don his tuxedo.

Scotty fawned over all of us. Even his dad didn’t escape Scotty’s making sure his bowtie was straight and the cummerbund in place. He, of course, tended to me, patting and running his hand over my tux—according to him—to make certain there were no wrinkles. Yeah, sure, like how wrinkled could it be on my butt? He would just give me that lurid smile of his and tell me to quit complaining. I wasn’t complaining I assured him.

Looking at all of us decked to the nines he expressed just how dashing and handsome we looked. Seconds later, we all stood agape when my mother, Aunt Liz, and Beth sashayed into the room. My mother was wearing a midnight blue floor length gown that left no secret to her stunningly attractive figure. Aunt Liz also was wearing a form-fitting floor length gown in a deep burgundy and had her hair styled in a Gibson Girl. Beth, who would look good in a burlap sack, was a knock out in a black gown and a matching choker. Her husband Jim just beamed and could barely keep his eyes off her. We all let out the appropriate wolf whistles and cat-calls, as they blushed.

A knock at the door announcing Scotty’s driver was there brought us all back to a semblance of decorum. Scotty dragged me to the bathroom and gave me a passionate kiss reiterating his approval of my look, what a hunk I was, and how much he loved me. He then grabbed his tux and rushed from the room to catch his ride, as we all bid him good luck and would see him soon.

About forty-five minutes later a limo picked us up. Upon our arrival at the auditorium, we were escorted to our reserved box seats. A few minutes later, we were listening to the cacophony of orchestra members’ fine-tuning their instruments. The concertmaster then entered to a mild round of applause. Placing his violin to his chin, he played the A-note as the violinists tuned their instruments: the oboist played his A for the remainder of the orchestra. The concertmaster then took his seat and the conductor strode onto the stage like a proud peacock to a warm reception of applause. He shook the concertmaster’s hand, bowed to the audience, stepped to the podium, tapped the music stand, raised his baton, and the music began. It was about a 30-minute piece and upon its completion, the audience showed their appreciation with a very warm round of applause. When the applause died down, the conductor addressed the audience, “Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a very special guest artist; to some of you he is no stranger. He has won many accolades and awards, among them the prestigious Van Cliburn award, for his performances. Not only is he a brilliant performer, he is also a gifted composer and tonight we will have the pleasure of hearing one of his works. But, first he will play a beautiful rendition of a George Gershwin composition. I proudly invite you to welcome our 16 year old guest virtuoso, Mr. Scott Tucker as he begins with Rhapsody in Blue.”

Scotty, with his confident air, strode onto the stage to a rousing round of applause. He shook the conductor’s hand then went over to the first violinist to greet him with a handshake, stood by the piano and took a short bow, turned and acknowledged the orchestra members, then flipped his tails behind him and seated himself on the piano bench. Scotty looked directly at the conductor, gave a subtle nod of his head and the orchestra began to play. I realize I am biased, but Scotty was a brilliant pianist. When you watched him, it was as though he was a part of the instrument he so lovingly played. You knew there was nothing else in his world at that moment except making the most beautiful sound possible. His hands would so delicately stroke the keys as though he was pampering a small child and in another instant, they would be flying across the keyboard so rapidly and gracefully as little bumblebees. His every feeling could be deciphered from his subtle body movements and to the way he held his head or gazed at a place that only he could see. I felt, as did the audience, his emotions as he interpreted the piece he was playing. Having gotten lost in his performance, I was brought out of my mesmerizing by the sound of thunderous applause and a standing ovation that lasted for three curtain calls.

There was a brief intermission before Scotty would perform his own composition. I rarely went back stage, as he did get very emotional when he played and liked the quiet time to regroup for his next performance. That night I did however. I needed to hold him for a few moments. I gently knocked on his door and called out his name. The most beautiful, tux-clad angelic boy—my lover—opened the door and I scooted into his room, held him and gave him a loving kiss. We said nothing and I quietly left. No words were needed or necessary.

Back in my seat, Maestro Solti again was given a warm round of applause as he entered the stage. When the applause died down, he again introduced my boyfriend, “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back the talented Mr. Scott Tucker as he plays for you his own composition. Mr. Tucker,” as he held his hand in the direction of stage right.

Scotty again entered the stage with his confident poise to a rousing round of applause. Again he shook the conductor’s hand and turned to the audience.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is a delight to play for you this evening and this wonderful orchestra, lead by the renowned Mr. Solti. Tonight I will play a piece I composed and completed just a few weeks ago. It is the first movement of a piece, which in time will be a part of larger composition. The title is Amorèdella mia Vite—Love of my Life. I hope you enjoy it.”

Before he sat to play, he looked directly at me and threw me a kiss. Of course, the audience was not aware to whom it was directed, as along with me, there was his entire family and my mother in the box.

Scotty did his little flip of the tuxedo’s tail and sat on the piano bench. The conductor raised his baton and the violins took off in a rapid skipping-like manner. Scotty then came in echoing their sound. I closed my eyes as I listened and envisioned two happy boys running and merrily playing. I could see them with their boyhood curiosity peeking under rocks along a creek bed looking for crawdads as the music took on a playful lilt. I could feel, as the music began growing to a more robust sound, the two boy’s experiences of their evolution into young teenagers. The music then became a tenderly loving melody. Scotty, his body shuddering and with bold pounding keystrokes, brought the movement to a crescendo and came to an abrupt stop as cymbals came together with a resounding clash. Then the movement became somewhat forlorn. I could feel disarray, confusion as the piece took on a cacophonous sound. The music mellowed and once again, briefly returned to the scampering melody. He then gracefully segued into what I can only describe as a passionate love theme. This thirty-some minute piece then ended with a soft, calm yet melodious movement and I swear I heard the notes to I’m a Little Teapot.

The crowd was on their feet applauding, shouting, “Encore! Encore!” Scotty, as did I, had moisture in his eyes. Neither of our tears was because of the audience’s reaction. It was because Scotty lived our lives up to that moment in his composition. He turned to our box as a tear fell down his cheek, and mouthed, “I love you.”

He deeply bowed to the audience and the conductor came over, shook his hand and followed Scotty off the stage. He was called back five times to thunderous applause. He did play another piece he also wrote which was shorter. I swear he was lucky to get out of there that night. I didn’t think the audience was ever going to let him go. I knew I never planned to.

We all gathered in the huge lobby off the auditorium to wait for Scotty to join us. We heard all the smatterings of conversation: “…brilliant”; “…so mature with excellent interpretation;” “…beautiful style and execution,” “…what a promising career.” “...the emotions he elicits.” My thoughts, “Yes, and he’s mine.”

Brought out of my revelry, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Standing before me, along with his parents, was Bobby Arnold—looking fantastic in his tuxedo. Bobby introduced me to his parents and I in turn did likewise with my mother and our little group.

“I didn’t know you were coming,” I stated with surprise. “Why didn’t you say something?”

“Well, my dad wasn’t sure if he would be back from a business trip in time, but he did and I’m here,” he stated with an effervescent smile.

“Well, I’m sure Scotty will be happy to see you,” I said hugging him.

Then I noticed a familiar tall figure a few feet away standing beside a small built woman. It was Stan Polanski and his mother. I waved and caught his attention. He smile, put his arm around his mother and maneuvered his way through the throng of concertgoers. After all the introductions were made, I once again iterated, “What a shock, why didn’t you tell us you were coming? Scotty will be so surprised to see you here.”

It was obvious that Stan was not accustomed to wearing a suit as he kept running his finger around the constricting collar of his shirt. He replied, “Well, I remembered you guys talking about this when I had Thanksgiving at your place and…well it was my mom’s birthday and she likes this kind of music, so I said what the heck.”

Then more seriously, with damp eyes he stated, “It was so beautiful, Sebastian. Can’t say that I understand this kind of music, but it was fuck, uh, I mean really awesome. All sorts of pictures were running through my mind just listening to it.”

His eyes became misty as he continued, “To think I could have destroyed that, because of….” he sniffled, “my bullying anger.”

I wrapped my arm around him to administer some comfort and stated, “Stan, your understanding of what you did, and your making amends is all anyone can expect of you. And that’s all you can expect of yourself. Scotty is so happy for how things are going for you and that was all he wanted.”

Our conversation was interrupted by a growing wave of enthusiastic applause erupting as the attendees greeted Scotty as he and the conductor made their way down the staircase to the lobby. Well wishing, praise-giving fans immediately surrounded him. It was a good half hour, at least, before he managed to make his way over to us. He was physically and emotionally exhausted, and wanted to get back to the hotel to relax. He was surprised and elated to see both Bobby and Stan there. He asked if they would like to come back to the hotel for a little while and visit. Thankfully, they all begged off as they had a long drive back. Bobby, of course, would see us at school and we extracted a promise from the Polanski’s to drop by to visit in the near future.

As the board of trustees for the Cincinnati Philharmonic Orchestra had asked Scotty and his parents if it would be possible to meet for breakfast, they decided to stay an extra night. A as my mother didn’t have to be at work until later in the day she was happy to stay. The hotel room had been reserved for that night, so there was no additional expense involved either. I was glad for their decision, as my sweet lover was exhausted. This way he would get a comfortable night’s sleep in a nice bed and not have to sleep sitting up in the van on the ride home. My other reason for being happy was I really wanted to cuddle with Scotty. I was still feeling emotional as a result of his performance and felt a need to be close to him.

Arriving at our rooms, we hugged our parents’ goodnight and then quietly entered our room. Junior grabbed Scotty and gave him a big hug. He expressed how beautiful his performance was and that he loved him so much. Scotty wordlessly hugged him back then came over to me and pulled me by the hand to the bed. We fell into the bed just holding each other for a few minutes then got up and undressed, went and brushed our teeth, and then returned to bed. As I spooned into him, I whispered how wonderful he was as well as his music and I loved him with all my heart. He pulled me tighter to him and we immediately fell asleep.

Around 9:00 the next morning, we attended breakfast with a few members of the board of trustees for the symphony and Mr. Solti. They were very excited about having Scotty do an encore performance. They said they had a least one hundred requests from the symphony patrons to have Scotty return; and that was immediately after the performance. Their phones had been ringing constantly all morning with the same requests. Scotty said he really enjoyed playing with the orchestra under the direction of Mr. Solti and would check with his agent to see what dates he would have available and be in touch with them. After the requisite courtesies were exchanged, we headed back home. Scotty was elated by the responses. I was pleased for him, but couldn’t wait for the holidays so we could spend some uninterrupted time together. I know that’s what we were hoping, anyway.

Copyright © 2011 Steven Keiths; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..