Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

One Moonlit Night - 9. Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

October came and went, with November fast disappearing also. Over the course of this time, we had few changes in our routine. Two of the weekends however, Scotty did have engagements to play concerts: one with the Philadelphia Philharmonic, the other as a guest artist at NYU for their fall musical program. Fortunately, this weekend, Scotty had no concerts so we would be spending it at his house. We first stopped by my place to say hi to my mother before she took off for work and to inform her of any plans we may have. Next week would be a short week for school as it was the week of Thanksgiving. Mom said she decided this year she was not going to work on Thanksgiving as we were again going to gather at Scotty’s. This year she was helping Aunt Liz prepare the dinner. My mom liked to cook, but rarely, because of her job schedule, got the opportunity to plan and help prepare a Thanksgiving feast. She was looking forward to being a part of this year’s preparation. She and Aunt Liz had planned the dinner and had divvied up who was going to make what. I was thinking of the four-day weekend Scotty and I would have together—when my mother interrupted my thoughts. She informed me not to make any plans for Wednesday after practice, as she would need my help for our part in the food preparation. In other words, I’d get to peel potatoes, scrub vegetables, lug things around, do the dishwashing and clean up the kitchen. Nevertheless, even that couldn’t dampen my spirits as Scotty and I would be together for four nights. Truth was I enjoyed spending that time with my mom, as we would chat. She would go off on tangents of her childhood and talk about my dad. We would joke and tease around with one another, which usually ended up in some sort of food fight. However, so she didn’t think there was something wrong with me, I did my obligatory teenage duty: I pouted and complained a little.

Scotty and I both kissed my mother and headed for his house.

Sitting beside Scotty as he practiced for the upcoming holiday concerts, I was struck by the awesomeness of his beauty. You would think after years of being around him that I would have become somewhat inured to his physical beauty and talent, but for some reason that wasn’t the case. If anything, his body movements, facial expressions and mannerisms still intrigued and fascinated me. In my eyes, he became more beautiful as time went on.

After his practice, we sat down to eat with his family and chatted about various subjects. Uncle Phil always had some tales to tell about his day. He usually kept his anecdotes to the funnier side of the day’s events as Aunt Liz didn’t particularly care to hear about the gorier tales of police work at mealtime. Aunt Liz caught us up on all the happenings in the neighborhood and Scotty and I discussed school. After dinner we played a game of Parcheesi and then Scotty and I retired to his room where we did our homework.

This particular evening we both were curious as to the Bobby and Chris relationship that seemed to be blossoming. Scotty and I both concurred we felt they were gay, however, leaving open the possibility that it was a just new-found friendship with its novelty, and we were reading into it more than was really there.

“Bash, do you think if we knew of another gay couple at school, that you might want to come out to them?”

“Hmmmm, I guess it would depend on who they were, I’d have to trust they wouldn’t blab. Though I guess it would be nice to be able to do things together sometimes, like going out on a double date. Why, do you know another couple?”

“Not really,” he hesitantly replied, “just curious as to what you thought about it, I guess.”

We talked a little more about the idea of coming out at school and then snuggled up with one another and began tenderly kissing. Scotty reached under my sweats and began to manipulate my hard cock. I reached around and started to massage his cute little butt. Scotty spread his legs slightly and I ran my fingers in between his butt cheeks and probed his anal opening. He moaned appreciably and started gyrating his pelvis.

“Mmmm, oh, Bash, I love it when you do that,” he breathlessly whispered.

I needed little encouragement to continue. I brought my finger to my mouth and coated it with saliva and returned to probe deeper into Scotty’s tight little butt hole.

Scotty said between pleasurable gasps, “Hold on a sec.” He then scooted around with his ample member inline with my mouth. “As you were,” he commanded. An order I had no objection to following.

Upon the completion of our lovemaking, he turned around and lay on top of me and I held him as we lovingly kissed. Tired and exhausted we then snuggled and drifted into dreamland.

As usual, the weekend went by too fast. This being a short week for school, anxiety and short attention spans seemed to be the de rigueur. Not that the concept of Thanksgiving was lost on our teenage brains, but I think the thankfulness was more for the long weekend than the historical one of the Pilgrims’ colonization and rapport with the American Indians.

Though most of our wrestling meets were held on Fridays, we had our first meet the following day. Keeping our workout light, Coach then announced the first string of wrestlers. Coach Hastinger was fair about selecting the wrestlers. Though I could out wrestle all in my weight division, I would not be wrestling in every meet. In my early days of wrestling, it irked me that someone who I could whip would be chosen to wrestle until Junior told me to put myself in the other kids’ shoes. He said, “You know they work just as hard as you. Don’t you think they deserve a chance to compete and test their skills?”

I had to admit if I showed up for practice regularly and worked hard I would be disappointed if I didn’t get the opportunity to wrestle in a meet. For this meet, however, I would wrestle. Bobby Arnold was chosen, as was Chris Kreider. Bobby appeared a little nervous but Chris could barely contain his excitement for him, oblivious to Bobby’s nervousness.

That night after practice, I was late in leaving as the Coach wanted to talk with me. That and I was struggling to get my locker open. Scotty, who had been waiting for me, finally came into the shower room to see what was taking me so long. Towel draped, I was becoming more frustrated at not being able to open my locker. Scotty, noting my exasperation, said, “Bash, sit down a moment and take a few deep breaths.”

“And that’s gonna’ help how?” I irritatingly replied. “Is my locker gonna’ miraculously pop open?”

“I don’t know, but what you’re doing isn’t working. Here, let me see if I can do something,” he said nudging me aside.

He jiggled the handle a little; looked into the crack between the door and the frame; reached into his book bag and extracted a ruler and slid it in the crack and wiggled it up and down and then pulled up on the handle and the door swung opened. He turned to me with that devilish little smile of his, triumphantly stating, “Voilà! What would you do without me?”

Calming down a little I replied, “I don’t know and I don’t want to find out either. Now let me get dressed so we can get out of here.”

As I let my towel drop, Scotty let out a frustrating groan.

“Cocchetti, you are so lucky we are at school right now or I’d throw you down on this bench and take advantage of your hot body. Damn, I wish it wasn’t a school night,” he stated as he reached over and lightly ran his sexy hand over my butt. “God, you’re yummy looking.”

His admiration of my physique was not wasted on me as I seductively wiggled my butt inches from his face.

“Oh, you are so cruel. You just wait until this weekend,” he threatened.

I turned to him winked and smiled and bent and gave him a quick peck on his lips.

Having no more interruptions from my cute boyfriend, I completed dressing. Before we exited the shower room I grabbed Scotty, hugged him, and started to give him a kiss, when the door flung open and Chris Kreider came bounding through the door. Quickly pulling away from Scotty and not knowing how much Chris saw I said, “Hmmmm, Scotty, I don’t see anything in your eye. Just blink a few times, see if that helps.”

Chris gave us a questioning look and said, “Oh, hi Bash, hi Scott, what are you two still doing here?”

I explained my locker dilemma and inquired as to why he was there. He explained he left his watch in his locker and came back to get it. Chris then asked if we’d wait and he’d walk out with us.

“Wow, that was close,” Scotty nervously giggled. “Quick thinkin’ on your part though.”

“Yeah, I ‘bout crapped my pants. I guess I’d better be more careful,” I replied.

“So, Bash, are you nervous about tomorrow’s match?” Chris inquired as he came up to us.

“Nah, not really. How about you, are you nervous?”

“A little, but not too much, I’m more concerned for Bobby. He’s been a wreck since he found out he would be wrestling. If he’s asked me once, he’s asked me a thousand times, ‘What if I lose?’ and ‘Do you think I’m good enough?’”

“Well,” I replied, “That’s pretty natural. Think back to the time you had your first match. How did you feel?”

“Yeah, I know, but jeesh, he’s like obsessing. Doesn’t seem to matter what I say, in the way of trying to be encouraging, he just sloughs it off, like I don’t know what I’m talking about. It’s frustrating.”

“Yeah, I imagine it is, but you just being there for him is probably all he needs for now. He’s just venting. He’ll be okay. Even if he should lose, wrestling at a meet will be a good experience for him. You and the rest of us will be there for him either way it goes. Just hang in there and be patient with him.”

“I will, it’s just, well it’s just hard to watch him go through it. Uh, do you think you could talk to him, Bash? I mean, he really admires you and maybe you could calm him down a little?”

“Uh, well, I guess—sure—sure, I’ll give him a call when I get home. Do you have his number?”

Obviously, Chris had already figured I would say yes, as he handed me Bobby’s number he just happened to have on a little slip of paper he pulled from his jacket pocket.

“Thanks a lot, Bash. I really appreciate it. I owe ya’. Well, I’d better get my butt home. See ya’ tomorrow,” he said as he dashed off.

As Scotty and I waited for Junior to come back from dropping off some other wrestlers that didn’t have a way to get home, we discussed what we felt about the ‘Bobby and Chris’ phenomena.

“Well, Bash, if Chris isn’t taken by Bobby, I don’t know—his concern is a lot how I feel about you, when I know you’re worried or upset. What do you think?”

“I don’t know. Could be he likes Bobby a lot and they’re just good friends and so his concern seems sorta’ natural to me. Does this mean I can expect a phone call from Gordon tonight, giving me reassurances at your request?” I jibed.

“Not just Gordon; the entire wrestling squad—butthead.”

Just then, Junior pulled up and we hopped in the van. Scotty and I continued trading barbs as we made our way home.

I did ask Junior if he knew anything about Bobby’s opponent. He only knew that this was going to be this kid’s first match also. He, like Bobby, was a freshman. I related to Junior that Chris Kreider had asked me to call Bobby as he was very nervous. Junior, as I, felt that was natural. However, he said it might be nice since I did help in his coaching to give him a little pep talk. He did caution me about saying things like ‘you’re sure to win’, etc.

Upon approaching my house, I turned to my boyfriend, planted a kiss on his sweet lips. He told me he’d call me later.

I knew my mom was at work, so as usual on those days, I immediately went to the refrigerator to see what she had made for dinner. The tell tale aromas permeating the house already hinted it was Italian. To my delight and surprise, tonight it was lasagna. My mom was a great Italian cook so this would be a real treat. I also knew that she spent a lot of time preparing it, so wanted to remember to compliment and thank her for making it. On a note she had left, she gave me instructions as to how long I should leave it in the oven, warning me to not put it in the microwave as it would ruin the texture and flavor. She also admonished me to eat the salad she had also prepared. She knew I’d pig-out on the lasagna and somehow overlook the salad. As I was turning on the oven to preheat it, the phone rang. I picked up the receiver and said, “I knew you couldn’t wait to hear my voice again and to tell me how much you want to ravage my body this coming four day weekend. Just remember all good things come to those who wait. The emphasis being on the cum.”

Silence…

“Uh, uh, this is Chris Kreider, and I was wondering if Sebastian was there?” responded a startled voice.

Taken aback and slightly embarrassed, I replied, “Oh, hi Chris, it’s me.”

Embarrassed, I was trying to recall if I had said something telling to implicate my relationship with Scotty as Chris jokingly remarked, “Some girl gets to be with you for the Thanksgiving weekend? You, lucky dog.”

“Well, not really, just joking around,” I replied. “So, what’s up, Chris?”

“Oh, I was just wondering if you talked with Bobby yet.”

“No, not yet. I was just getting ready to eat dinner and was going to call him right after.”

“Uh, okay. I’ll let you go eat then. Sorry, I interrupted your dinner. I’ll call you later. Okay?”

“Sure, Chris. Oh, and hey, Bobby will do fine, so don’t you worry too much yourself. Okay?”

“‘Kay, Bash. Talk to ya’ later, bye.”

“Phew! That was close. Wait until Scotty hears about this. He’ll never let me live it down,” I said to myself.

Having finished my dinner, I decided I had better call Bobby Arnold. I just knew Chris would be calling me to check to see if I had. I was beginning to believe that he was more nervous than Bobby at this point. I also reminded myself to be careful on how I answered the phone from then on.

“Hello, this is Sebastian Cocchetti. Is Bobby there?” I enquired of the female voice that answered.

“One moment please,” she replied as she yelled. “Robert, telephone!”

“Are you a friend of Robert’s from school, Sebastian?”

“Yes, ma’am, only everyone calls me Bash.”

“Oh, so you’re the great Bash. Robert talks quite admiringly about you. It’s nice to finally meet you, even if it is only by phone. We will probably see you at the game tomorrow and we can meet more formally. Oh, well, here he is. Nice chatting with you.”

“Same here, Mrs. Arnold.”

“Hello?”

“Hi, Bobby. This is Bash. Just called to see how you’re doin’. I know the night before my first match I had a case of the pre-match jitters something awful. So, how are you holding up?”

“Well, I’m a little nervous about tomorrow. Uh, Bash, do you think I’m good enough? What if I lose? Will the other guys hate me? Will Coach let me wrestle again?”

“Look, Bobby, if you weren’t good enough, you would not have been chosen. You worked very hard and now your efforts are being rewarded. If you lose, well, as long as you give it your best, you can be pretty sure you’ll get to wrestle again. If it’s any consolation to you, the kid you’re wrestling, well, it’s his first time too. You just apply the skills you learned. Win or lose, I’m proud of all your hard work and so is the rest of the team. Now, you try to get a good night’s sleep. Think about something pleasant or fun. That helps me when I’m nervous. Okay?”

“Okay, Bash. You have a good night’s sleep too. And thanks for calling—it means a lot.”

“No problem. See ya’ tomorrow. Oh, and Bobby, you did earn your spot on the team and I am proud of you and will be, win or lose. Got that?”

“Yeah, thanks again. Night.”

“Goodnight, Bobby.”

No sooner did I hang up and the phone rang again. This time it was Scotty.

“The line’s been busy, have you been talking to your other boyfriend?” He teased.

“Well, Bobby Arnold is kinda’ cute, but I think I’ll stick with you. I’m just getting you trained.”

“Oh really? Anyway, how’d it go with Bobby?”

I reiterated to Scotty what I had said to Bobby. I informed him I was waiting for Chris to call, as he had already called early to see if I had talked with Bobby. I agreed with Scotty’s earlier assessment regarding Chris’s feelings toward Bobby. I remarked that the Chris Kreider of before would never have been so concerned about a fellow wrestler in this manner. I further added it would be interesting to watch Chris when Bobby faces his opponent.

“Well, from what a lot of kids put Bobby through when he was overweight, it’s nice he’s met someone who likes him. Though, it may be uncomfortable for him to handle as he’s more accustomed to being the brunt of people’s barbs and taunts. Personally, I’m rooting for them to be more than just friends,” Scotty remarked.

“Ever the romantic is my boyfriend,” I teased. “God, I love you so much Scott Anthony Tucker. Oh, and speaking of romantic, do you think you can spend the night here Wednesday? Mom’s gonna’ be home and I’d like to be here.”

“Yeah, that would be nice actually. We really don’t get to spend much time with her because of her work schedule. Since she was so nice to give us lube, I’ll bring earplugs for her to wear so she doesn’t hear us.”

“Not only the romantic, but thoughtful too, is there no end to your great qualities?”

“Hmmmmm…can’t think of any.”

“You’re too much. Well, cutie, I guess I should finish my homework and hit the sack. Tomorrow’s gonna’ be a long day. I wish you could be here, but… you will be in my dreams at least. I love you.”

“I love you too, Bash, and I wish I could be with you also. You have sweet dreams and I’ll see you tomorrow. Night, night.”

“Night, babe.”

Chris Kreider did call and I told him I thought Bobby had calmed down some and for him to try not to worry and to get some sleep. He thanked me for calling Bobby and wished me luck in my match the next day.

We didn’t know of the surprise Bobby had for us the next afternoon.

Copyright © 2011 Steven Keiths; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The boys are getting careless. It’s only a matter of time before they Out themselves! But I don’t think the fallout will be as bad as they think…  ;–)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..