Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

One Moonlit Night - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter Eight

As Scotty was so overjoyed at my acceptance of his decision to ask the judge for clemency on Stanley Polanski’s behalf, he continued to smother me with kisses until I could finally lock onto his lips. I then carried him over to the bed. I laid him down gently, crawled up between his legs, lowered my lips to his, slowly ran my tongue around his lips, and then entered his mouth. After several minutes of lovingly kissing, I moved down to his slender neck and continued to kiss him there. I put my hands under his shirt and slowly started pushing it up so I could pull it over his head and then I sucked on his cute little nipples. Scotty started running his hands through my hair and moaned as I progressed down his body to his smooth little belly. He emitted a purring like sound as I tongued and kissed him all over his abdomen. I started to undo the snap to his pants and he breathlessly said, “Bash, babe, I really have to go take a pee…sorry.”

I went to my knees so he could get up to go to the bathroom and told him to hurry back. He gave me a peck and said, “No to need to worry about that,” in a very sexy tone as he dashed to the bathroom. While he was gone, I began to disrobe, leaving on only my jockeys. I heard the sound of water running and it wasn’t the sink; it was the bath water running. I then heard this melodious enticing voice calling to me, “Oh, Ba-aash, oh Ba-aash, can you come here a minute?”

I headed to the bathroom, opened the door, and was greeted by my cute little butt-naked Scotty who had turned out the lights and lit a couple of candles. He then stepped into a bubble-filled bathtub.

“Just wanted to know if you’d like to wash my back you sexy guy, you? I’ll wash yours if you’ll wash mine,” he said seductively wiggling his eyebrows.

Well, I couldn’t get out of my jockeys fast enough. My boner got caught in the elastic band and I almost bent it until it pointed to the floor; God that smarts. I just about tripped trying to get them off my right foot I was in such a hurry. I walked over to the tub, my member standing at full attention and Scotty reached out, grabbed it, and said, “Sebastian Cocchetti, you are just the sexiest guy. Now, get in here hottie.”

I readily accepted the invitation as I eased my way into the hot bubble-bathed water behind Scotty, wrapped my arms around him, and hugged him into me. I then let my hands roam down his smooth belly and over his very rigid penis. Slowly I start manually stimulating my very aroused boyfriend while kissing the nape of his slender neck.

“Ummmmm,” Scotty moaned, “that’s not exactly my back, but I guess it needs washing too.”

I released his penis, started to rub my hands between his smooth legs, and began to finger his anus. Scotty scooted up against me so I could reach his cute little butt hole more easily.

“Oh, Bash, oh, that feels so good.”

I continued for a while longer, then gently began to roll his testicles around in my hand and returned to his hardened cock. Scotty, writhing and moaning then said, “Bash, stop, babe, I don’t want to cum yet. Let’s dry off and go back to your room.”

We did wash each other’s backs...and more, and then dried off and returned to my bedroom.

As we got into bed, Scotty climbed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his tiny body, held him to me as we passionately, and lovingly kissed. Scotty and I then proceeded to make love. His passion was feral, yet gentle; an act of lovemaking that left me breathless, satiated and exhausted.

“Scotty, that was wonderful. That was beautiful. God, I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Bash,” he said giving my pecs a gentle buss.

We finally untangled ourselves and seeing the results of our loving making spread over our upper bodies, thought taking a shower was a good idea. While showering we continued to kiss and gently tended to each other’s ablutions. Finished and totally exhausted we finally fell into bed wrapped in each others arms and entered into a deep sleep.

***[ ]***

The next morning as we were all sitting in the courtroom listening to the two opposing counselors of law giving their closing statements, Scotty was squirming in his seat. I didn’t think it was because of nervousness as much as it was that Mr. Walker, the prosecutor, was going for the heaviest of punitive measures he could against Stanley Polanski. This, of course, was not what Scotty had in mind and he felt uncomfortable knowing he was going to countermand his attorney’s efforts. When they completed their statements, the judged recognized Scotty, the victim in this case, indicating he wished to give a statement.

Scotty stood and began, “Your Honor, Mr. Walker, Ms. Appleton and Mr. Polanski, throughout this trial I have pondered what it was I would like to see achieved from its proceedings.”

Scotty then turned toward the defense and looked directly at Stanley Polanski and continued, “Mr. Polanski, what I want is fairness and justice as a result of what you did. I suffered an enormous amount of pain as a result of your senseless act of brutality. My parents, my family and my best friend have been put through a great deal of anguish they should not have had to endure because of your assault. I was in a coma for close to two months. I will carry a scar for the rest of my life along my eyebrow, all this, because I accidentally bumped into you, causing a soda to be spilled on your shirt. Your act of retribution for my klutziness was not fair, nor just. Sending me a bill to have your shirt cleaned would have been fair; that would have been just.”

Scotty swallowed and cleared his throat and, still looking at Stanley Polanski who had his head bowed most of the time, he continued.

“After having listened to your teachers and other witnesses I did some very serious thinking. Mr. Polanski, I’m very sorry your father treated you as he did. I will not stand here and say I know what you went through, as I don’t. My father, who is the best dad in the world, would no sooner think of harming or hurting me than I would of taking the judge’s gavel and bopping him on the head with it.”

Scotty then turned toward the judge and said, “Sorry, Your Honor, no disrespect intended. It was the only thing I could come up with on the spur of the moment as an example.”

The judge smiled and nodded his understanding and indicated for Scotty to continue.

“Mr. Polanski, I don’t know your father. I can’t say I even dislike him. But, I can say I do not like what he has done, to you and your mother. He, in my opinion, created a scared, confused and angry son. I think he created a time bomb waiting to go off with his instilling this fear and anger. I think the spilling of the Coke was a perfect opportunity for you to explode. And you did.”

Scotty then turned his attention to the judge and continued, “Your Honor, with all due respect to Mr. Walker and his handling of this case, I do not see where putting Mr. Polanski behind bars would be just and fair. He is in his last year of high school. The result of a guilty verdict could ruin his chances in the future to attend college or get a good job. That does not mean I think he should be taken off the hook and let go Scott-free. I just don’t think putting him in jail is the answer to what I see as the real issue here; his pent up anger and the garbage that comes with living in an alcoholic home. I cannot see where justice and fairness will be served by incarcerating him. Justice and fairness would be met more, in my mind, if he were disciplined. To be taught. I want justice; not revenge.”

Scotty hesitated, “Your Honor, I do not know all that is proper nor the correct way to pose my point. I am not even trying to say I know best; and I’m definitely not telling you how to do your job. I have given your clerk a letter outlining my thoughts and ideas. I would like to ask you, with all due respect, that you consider them in your sentencing. Thank you your Honor for allowing me to speak.”

Scotty then sat down, turned to me, and whispered, “How do you think it went?”

I leaned in and whispered, “You gave it your best shot, babe; now it’s up to the judge,” as I patted his hand as reassurance.

The judge was perusing Scotty’s letter, then setting it down; looked at Scotty. He hesitated a moment as if in thought, then looked at Stanley Polanski, then back at Scotty. He then took a deep breath and said, “I’d like to see both counselors in my chambers.”

He then rapped his gavel and called a brief recess of fifteen minutes.

Most of us in the courtroom rose to stretch and there were smatterings of conversation that could be heard. The Tuckers gathered around Scotty, patted him on the shoulder, and said how proud they were of his plea on Stanley’s behalf. Uncle Phil was very touched as he hugged his son into him. I could tell Scotty was especially relieved for his father’s outpouring of support. His father being a police officer and further added to that, the father of the victim had definite ideas about what should happen to Stanley Polanski. When Scotty and I discussed this, when he first proposed his decision to me to speak on Stanley’s behalf, he said he believed his father would see the justice in his decision. He believed and trusted in his father’s goodness. He wasn’t disappointed and hugged his father ferociously.

Minutes later the court reconvened. The judge asked the defendant to rise. He asked Stanley if he had anything he would like to say before he passed sentence. Stanley rose and for the first time appeared not so beaten down. He stood up straight and addressed the judge, “Your Honor, the only thing I can say is, I wish I could take back what I did to Scott Tucker. I know nothing I can say can change what I did. I am truly sorry for assaulting him and would like to apologize to not only him, but also his family for what I put them through. Thank you your honor; oh, and thank you Mr. Tucker for speaking out for me.”

It was simple and brief, and we could tell he was sincere. He then waited for the judges ruling.

“Stanley Polanski, the crime you committed and therefore are being charged with is indeed a very grievous one. It was a senseless act of violence that led to great bodily harm. However, this court, after having heard Mr. Tucker’s plea on your behalf and having met with both counsels, will dismiss your sentence on the following conditions. One, you will be required to attend a minimum of two Alanon meetings a week for one year. Two, you will be required to meet with a licensed therapist with a minimum of a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor degree for a not less than one hour session per week for one year. Three, you will be required to do two hundred hours of community service. Four, you have no further incidences of outbreaks of violence. Five, you use no drugs or alcohol or possess any firearms. The court will at the end of a year review the findings of your therapist and verify your attendance and completion of your community service. Should you violate or fail to complete or live up to any of these requirements, you will be taken back into custody and made to do the sentence set down for the original charge.”

With that, the judged rapped his gavel and adjourned.

Stanley Polanski for the first time since the trial began broke down and cried. His mother went to him and wrapped her arms around him and they both stood there crying in each other’s arms. Stanley then looked over at Scotty and mouthed a ‘thank you.’

As we were heading out of the courthouse, we heard someone calling Scotty’s name. It was Stanley’s mother.

“Mr. Tucker,” this meek fragile woman began; “Mr. Tucker, I can’t begin to thank you for what you did for my son. I want you to know that Stanley is really a good boy, and he is truly sorry for what he did to you. I don’t know what else to say except thank you.”

Scotty hesitated for a moment and I could tell he was debating on saying something. He then went up to Mrs. Polanski and said, “Mrs. Polanski, I appreciate your thanking me.”

He hesitated again as if to turn away but then proceeded with, “Mrs. Polanski, I mean no disrespect by what I’m about to say,” and he hesitated again, “but you too need to get some help, for yourself; for your own pain, in order for you to help your son to heal from his pain and deep seeded anger. Him healing and you not, well, it doesn’t matter how you look at it, sick and well do not make your relationship healthy. Maybe you could attend Alanon meetings together. I don’t know. All I know is you both have been in a very painful and trying family situation and you both need to do some healing.”

The teary-eyed Mrs. Polanski then wrapped her arms around Scotty, said thank you again, and affirmed she would take the necessary steps to heal and strengthen her relationship with her son.

It was Friday afternoon and we all left the courthouse for lunch. Uncle Phil reiterated his feelings of pride for what Scotty had done, though did admit to being a little shocked at first. He said that once he got his own biasness out of the way he felt that Scotty did the right thing. After a long lunch, Scotty and I returned to school in time for the last period. He said he’d meet me as usual on the bleachers in the gym after he was done tutoring some music students.

“Oh, Bash, almost forgot, will you tell Bobby Arnold the answer is ‘yes’ and we can talk after practice.”

“Ah, yeah. The answer is ‘yes’ to what?”

Scotty cringed and said, “Sorry, can’t tell you that right now. It’s his secret.”

“Uh, ah, okay, will do. See ya’ after practice then.”

“Hmmmmm,” I said to myself after we went our separate ways. “This must be one of those secrets Uncle Vince told me about.”

As I entered the locker room, everyone started asking me about the trial and I told them what had transpired. Talk about your mixed reactions. Some thought what Scotty did was stupid. Some were confused. The majority couldn’t believe after what he’d been through he wouldn’t go for the jugular. The remaining few thought it was very big-hearted of him. I was getting all poised to defend Scotty and then decided to let them think what they wanted. Scotty, I, and those involved had no problem with his actions. Just then, the Coach blew his whistle and said for everyone to start their laps.

Gordon and I met up and started out at a reasonable pace and he began catching me up on Bobby Arnold’s progress and other team news. As we jogged, I caught a glimpse of Bobby and my mouth dropped. He was looking good. He appeared to have lost a good 10 or more pounds and he was keeping up with the main pack of runners without seeming to be pushing too hard. I mentioned this to Gordon and he said that Bobby was really, really doing well. And yes, he dropped 12 lbs. and was now in a lower weight class and was pretty sure to become the first or second string in that weight division. I teasingly remarked to Gordon, “Gosh, I’m gone less than a week and you made a champion. Good job.”

“Yeah, well since you were gone, Chris Kreider kinda’ stepped in to give me a hand, so he gets some of the credit too.”

“Whaaaaaat? Kreider? Are you sure we’re talking about ’our’ Chris Kreider? That arrogant know-it-all is actually thinking about someone else other than himself? Well, I’ll be dipped in horse manure,” I remarked.

Then I remembered what Junior told me about Chris and Bobby’s practice match.

After laps, we all assembled in the wrestling room off the gym and Junior put us through our calisthenics and drills. I kept an eye on Bobby and he was keeping up really well. When we were through I went over to Bobby and said enthusiastically, “God, Bobby, you’re looking good.”

He dropped his head and blushed, but had a grin and said, “Thanks.”

Just then Chris Kreider came up and swatted Bobby gently on the butt and asked with a smile, if he was ready to get his butt whooped.

“So, Chris, I hear you were training with Bobby while I was gone. Also, hear he almost beat your butt,” I said teasingly.

Chris responded excitedly, “Yeah, he did. He’s really getting good.”

Was that admiration I detected in Chris’s voice? Well, I’ll be. And Bobby had a glow too. Was I getting some vibes about these two?

“Oh, Bobby, Scotty said to tell you ‘yes’ and to meet him after practice. He’ll be sitting in the bleachers,” I remembered to tell him.

“Uh, oh, thanks, Bash,” he replied.

Practice went really well. I was keeping an eye on Bobby and Chris, and I don’t know, but I think something is up with those two. They’re awfully chummy all of a sudden. Bobby won his match and Chris was right there congratulating him. I noticed, too, that Bobby was intent on watching Chris. Since Bobby had lost weight, he no longer was in Chris’s weight class so they wouldn’t be partnered up any longer to compete. Ah, maybe I was just reading too much into what’s going on.

The whistle blew indicating practice was over, and we headed for the showers. Bobby espied Scotty and asked Chris if when he was done with his shower to please, grab his stuff from his locker. He then made his way over to Scotty. I waved and mouthed I’d be out shortly. He nodded his understanding and then started chatting with Bobby.

While I was toweling off, Chris was coming toward his locker from the shower. He is a little hottie I said to myself. He had dark wavy hair, brown eyes, and a smooth hairless yet very nicely toned body: a nice solid build. He dropped his towel and reached for the clothes in his locker and I must say, nice butt and not bad in the dick department either. He had a sparse patch of pubic hair, but then he was only a sophomore. Just a tad curious I said to Chris, “Well, you and Bobby sure hit it off well. I’m glad you took the time to help with his training; your efforts show, that’s for sure.”

Chris effusively replied, “Yeah, isn’t he something? He really works hard. Did you know he’s an astronomy whiz? And he can play the piano? He has the greatest collection of Star Wars and Star Trek stuff too. He’s really a neat guy.”

“Sounds like you have made quite a friend,” I replied.

“Yeah, I think so. He’s just a really nice person,” Chris replied admiringly. “Well, gotta’ run Bash, Bobby and I are going to his place and play video games.”

He grabbed his stuff and then reached in Bobby’s locker and grabbed his coat, clothes and book bag.

“See ya’ Monday: Have a good weekend,” he yelled as he dashed off.

As I was heading across the gym floor to meet up with Scotty, Chris and Bobby were exiting the gym, hands rapidly gesticulating and chatting excitedly about something. Scotty was smiling broadly as he came toward me. I looked around and then pulled him to me and gave him a hug and a quick kiss.

“Do you get any vibes between those two,” I asked Scotty.

“Funny you should ask as I was just going to ask you the same thing,” Scotty replied.

“They have become awfully chummy,” I added.

“Well, I think they’d make a cute couple,” He remarked.

We then exited the gymnasium looking forward to the weekend.

Copyright © 2011 Steven Keiths; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think the sentence given to Stanley was much more fair and reasonable than time in prison. This gives him a chance to improve his life. Incarceration would have been a sentence to a lifetime of poverty.

 

By encouraging the wrestlers to support and respect each other, Junior has given Chris and Bobby a chance to get to know each other – possibly giving them the opportunity to fall in love.  ;–)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..