Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,493 Words
  • 596 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost Letters / Lost Love - 8. Chapter 8 Life 1975 - 2015 

Between man-love sessions intensified by forty years of pent-up desires, each gave a summary of his life since they had lost each other.

Gary’s story: “After my stint in the Army, I returned to Long River and worked at the contracting business owned by my father and uncle. The company secretary, Mary Evans, was a cute young blond that you might remember. She was in the class a year behind us. Mary was very friendly towards me and suggested we go to the movies the first weekend I was back. She was not only friendly, but very aggressive. A week later we went to a drive-in movie and she managed to find my dick, and give me the third best blow job I have ever had. While I was rather passive, she obviously had her eyes on the boss’s son, and soon introduced me to fucking. I will admit that when she and I fucked, I thought of you. She was soon pregnant and we got married. Gary Junior was born less than a year after I had returned from the army. A year later, our daughter Penny arrived. Mary was a good mother, and I am grateful for the children we raised. About five years ago, she was diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I lost her six months later. Both my dad and Uncle Mort have retired from the business. I now, with the assistance of son, Gary, manage the firm. Gary is smart and ambitious. I am lucky that, at the age of 58, I am the sole owner of a successful business and have Gary Junior with me who is capable both in the areas of management and contracting. Junior is married and has three teenagers, two sons and a daughter.”

Kevin asked, with a smirk on his face, “What was that comment about the third best blow job ever?”

”You my friend are number ONE. No doubt about that. In the army, after basic training, I was sent to Fort Bragg in North Carolina. During basic training, we slept in barracks with absolutely no privacy. It was a luxury to be given a room at Fort Bragg that I shared with only one other serviceman. My roommate, Derick, from West Virginia, constantly talked about sex. One night, he asked me if I had ever been sucked off. While I was reluctant to share the details, I admitted that it had happened. I did not volunteer that it had been with a guy.

Derick then said, “I have something to share with you. But first, you must promise that you will never tell anyone. This must stay between us.”

I agreed to his request.

He continued. “My girlfriend tried to give me a blow job. It was more painful than pleasurable. She did not know what to do with her teeth and basically chewed on my dickhead. After a couple of attempts, I told her I would rather fuck which she totally enjoyed. The reason I realized her attempt at a blow job was so feeble was because of the experience I had few years earlier. My junior counselor at church camp had caught me jerking off. When I begged him not to tell anyone, he just laughed as he pulled down his pants. As he pulled out his hard dick, he stated, ‘Wow, for a twelve-year-old, you have a big dick.’ We then jerked off together, shooting onto the floor. Actually, my twelve-year-old dick was bigger than his fifteen-year-old one. My cumming beat his both in quantity and distance. The next day he and I did a private hike. As soon as we were away from the camp, he said he wanted to do it again. The following day we took another hike. When we were alone in the forest, he knelt in front of me as I opened my pants. I was shocked when he put his hand on my dick and then leaned in, taking it into his mouth. He sucked me until I shot down his throat. Getting my dick sucked was the most amazing feeling I had ever had. He told me how great it felt to have a hard dick in his mouth.

The next day he asked me if I wanted to suck his. I was surprised that sucking was as enjoyable as getting sucked. His was the only dick I have ever sucked. I remember how much I enjoyed that cock in my mouth and often think of it when I jerk off. Having had such pleasurable blow jobs earlier resulted in my rejection of my girlfriend’s clumsy attempts. ”

There was a moment of silence. Then Derick asked, “Would you be willing to let me suck your dick? If the answer is no, we will forget that this conversation ever took place.”

I hesitated and almost said no. But, the conversation about sucking had really turned me on, and I had flashbacks to our encounters. I acted like I really didn’t want it, but would let Derick do it just to please him. I told him that the suggestion sounded weird, but that I was really horny and would be willing to let him do it one time. We were sitting on our beds opposite each other. He stood and walked over to my bed and knelt. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my now hard dick. I wonder if he was surprised that my dick was so ready for it. That boy gave me an amazing blow job. When I told him I was ready to cum, he just increased his pace. After shooting down his throat, I pulled out and told him I needed to shower. When I returned he was in bed. I think he was pretending to sleep. The next evening we avoided each other. That evening, he went to a movie on base. When he returned to our room there was no conversation. I was very horny, but did not know how to ask for another blow job. I undressed, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the shower. I returned with the towel again wrapped around my waist. By now I was half hard. I decided, ‘what the fuck’. I removed the towel and very slowly toweled off giving my raising dick and balls special attention. I knew he was watching me. Then I got the nerve to say, ‘Last night was fun’, as I scratched my balls. I now had his full attention. We eye fucked for a moment as my dick continued to rise. As I stood naked in the middle of the room, he stood up, walked over to me and knelt. Another amazing blow job. This time when I unloaded down his throat I said in a loud whisper, ‘that was amazing’. There was no more shyness. While I usually slept naked at home, I had never slept in the buff in the army. That night I crawled into bed naked, with a very happy dick. Most mornings I wake with a woodie. While in the army, I had always made sure it was tucked in my underwear. Out of fear of being caught hard, it would soon shrivel. That morning, I got out of bed with my rock-hard woodie. As I stood and stretched, Derick awakened. His comment, ‘You look happy’. I walked over to his bed and was soon creaming down his throat. He took care of me daily and a few days later I asked him if I could try it. I wondered if he was impressed with my skill that first time? We were roommates for over a year and took care of each other almost daily, often both mornings and evenings. There was no passion, just raw sex. No cuddling or kissing. I had no desire to tweak his nipples or play with his balls. We had no other common interests. That, my friend, was the only sex I have had in the past forty years except with my wife.”

Kevin’s story: “After graduation from UConn, I accepted a position with a medium-sized accounting firm in Boston. At first, I lived with my parents. Eventually, I shared an apartment in Cambridge with two other guys. We had little in common other than needing each other to share the rent. When one of my roommates got a promotion at work, the other suggested we have a party to celebrate. We all invited friends who were encouraged to bring friends. There were about twenty at the party, half guys, and half girls. One of the girls latched on to me. She had a degree in art history from the University of Maine and worked at an art gallery near Beacon Hill (upscale section of Boston). Like your future wife, Martha was the aggressor and I just went along. About six months later Martha and I were living together in a small place near Bunker Hill. Now, I realize, I was very passive in our relationship. She decided when we would have sex, get married and have children. Our children were born a year and two years after our marriage – first, a son, then, a daughter. We bought a home and moved to Lexington. While I prepared for the CPA exam (licensed accountant) she attended graduate school nights, eventually receiving a master’s in art education. After passing the CPA exam, I continued with the firm, ultimately becoming a partner. When the youngest started middle school, Martha accepted a full-time position as a high school art teacher. Within a year of starting her full-time teaching position, her demands for sex stopped. Actually, I was relieved. It’s now easy to realize why she no longer desired to be fucked: she was having an affair with the school principal. Following our divorce, I moved out. She and her lover-now-husband are still in the house in Lexington. I bought the condo in Marlborough.”

“You are probably wondering about my sex life. Truthfully, there is almost nothing to report. Other than a couple of jerkoff/no touching sessions in the sauna at the health club, there is only one event of interest: I was showering at the health club. A fit guy about my age was in the shower stall across from mine. I noticed he had left his curtain half-open as I entered my stall. I looked at him and he smiled back. He soaped his pecs, armpits and dick. I stared. He looked at me and smiled again. He soaped his dick more. It appeared to be growing. I had left my curtain half-open. As I started to get hard, he began stroking. Within a minute or two, we both shot our loads. Back in the locker room, he approached me as I dressed and suggested we meet. He handed me his business card. Two days later, horny me called him. I went to his office after work. All the other employees had gone home. As soon as I entered his office, he dropped his pants and began stroking his impressive cut dick. I joined him. We shot onto newspaper he had put on the floor. That was it. I considered calling him again, but didn’t. I had not given him my name and never saw him at the gym again. That, my friend, is the extent of my sex life other than online.”

“I find my online sex to be enjoyable and better than just having quality time with my hand. A few years ago I discovered a website where one can broadcast themselves. There are four sections: couples, men, women and trans. Naturally, I concentrate on the men section. At any time of the day there are 1,000 to 2,000 men from all over the world showing off. While the site is free, most of the men expect tips. The tips cost ten cents each and the performer receives half of the tip, with the balance going to the website. Most male broadcasters do it solo, but there are some groups. The solos mostly jerk off with the groups caressing, talking, jerking, sucking and fucking. While tipping is not required to watch, most require a certain amount before they will cum or do other stuff. Some guys will cum for an accumulation of tips of 300 ($15 to the guy) to expecting as much as 5,000 ($250 to the guy). Some play for free but require a certain amount of tips to see a private show where they cum. Some men, like myself, broadcast and do not accept tips. You can send private messages to the broadcaster. You can also do cam-to-cam, meaning you turn the camera on yourself for only the broadcaster to see. I have jerked off with guys from Spain, New Zeeland, Poland, Germany, Canada, and numerous US states. About a year ago, I met two guys who I found especially interesting, both body and soul. Fifty-year old, Piotr, from Poland and forty-year old, Doug, from Saskatchewan, Canada. We exchanged skype addresses. About once a week I have a session with each. In addition to jerking off, we have interesting conversations. I almost look forward to the talk as much as the playtime. I really consider these two guys as close friends. Other than you back in high school, I have never had a friend that I felt so close to”.

“That, my friend, is a summary of life over the last forty years, including virtual fuck buddies.”

Gary stated, “Wow, that web site sounds hot. Could we go online?” Gary was amazed at the variety of guys. After checking out a few, they watched a handsome hot man from Ukraine. His profile stated he was 20 years old with a 20 cm (8 inch) dick. What they saw on the screen indicated the stated size was not exaggerated. As the tall thin ginger guy, with a trimmed bush and shaved balls, stroked, both Gary and Kevin were inspired to join him. He needed 350 more in tips to reach the 2,500 he wanted for a cum show. He soon received 60 to lick his armpits. After giving an armpit show someone else tipped 50, the amount requested to ‘play with foreskin’. Since Gary had always enjoyed playing with Kevin’s skin, he relished watching the twink pull, stretch and finger his skin. Eventually, the 2,500 tips needed were received and an erotic stroking show began. By the time he shot, he had received over 3,000 in tips ($150). This young man had earned this amount in less than an hour. Kevin had seen this hunk before and assumed that within an hour, he would be broadcasting and cumming again. Although Kevin did not tip, he and Gary were able to enjoy the show. Gary laughed as he told his friend, “In the future I will be watching less Netflix, while getting more fist exercise.”

 

Copyright © 2023 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say.  Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language. 
If you are enjoying this story, please take the time to like, comment, and follow it. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop this and future stories.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well they have had quite predictable lives for men of their time. I hope they will rekindle the love they had as kids. 

  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Like two ships that ae passing in the night, at this stage of their lives what will the future hold for them?

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Gary appears to have had a happier life and more fulfilling marriage than Kevin, or perhaps Gary expected less and therefore received more than what he ever hoped for. I hope they seize this second opportunity and make the most of it, even if there is opposition to a relationship between the two from others. If any of their children express disapproval I hope they have "the balls" to tell them to mind their own business.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..