Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 728 Words
  • 597 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost Letters / Lost Love - 7. Chapter 7 Passions Explode 

At the conclusion of the program, Gary and Kevin each purposely ignored the other while chatting with the coach, ball players and parents.

As they walked out the door together, Gary told Kevin to follow in his car. While Kevin drove, he realized he was driving through neighborhoods that had been farmland when he lived in Long River forty years earlier.

Gary turned into his driveway as the garage the door opened. Kevin parked in the driveway. Gary stood next to his car in the garage as Kevin approached. When Kevin entered the garage, Gary pressed the remote and the door closed. Gary walked to a door on the side of the garage and entered a dark entry hall. Kevin followed.

As soon as the two were together in the dark, Gary turned and pressed himself against Kevin. Immediately the two embraced. There was no need for conversation; each knew what he wanted. As their lips touched, Kevin gently pushed Gary back as he knelt. His friend did not resist as Kevin reached for the zipper on his pants. He then undid the belt and pulled the pants and boxer shorts down. There was no foreplay, just carnal lust as Kevin swallowed the rigid cock. Gary pulled back and then shoved deep. The fucking of Kevin’s mouth had only lasted about ten strokes as Gary called out in the dark and shot down his friend’s throat. Meanwhile, Kevin managed to pull out his dick. He shot his load onto the floor as he savored the cream of his reacquainted love.

When he stood, Kevin wrapped his arms around Gary. As they kissed, Kevin opened his lips and Gary happily tasted his own cum. The two, with pants down to their knees and cocks dripping, stumbled to the bedroom. After pulling the window shades, Gary suggested they shower.

Without hesitancy, they were immediately naked and stepping into the walk-in shower. After liberally soaping a washcloth, Gary gently washed his friend’s chest, concentrating on the nipples. He then pushed his friend’s arms up and caressed the pits with the washcloth. This resulted in giggles as Gary played with the spot he remembered as being especially sensitive. He then stepped back and reached for the rejuvenated rock hard uncut cock. Pulling the skin back, he gently cleansed the head and then lathered the pulsating shaft.

Kevin took the washcloth and added more soap. He then mimicked the chest/nipple play, as well as the armpit torment. As the warm water sprayed both, Gary knelt and admired the rigid uncut cock. With total lust, he gently pushed the skin back and licked the head and then balls. Although he had ejaculated less than ten minutes earlier, he was re-energized and ready to please his friend as he had been in the hall. As he opened his lips, Kevin automatically thrust in. Gary relished the vigorous fucking of his mouth. Just as had happened in the hall, as one shot down the throat of his love, the other, with cock in hand erupted on the floor. Then standing, they deep-kissed and shared Kevin’s love juice.

After toweling off each other, they put on robes and moved to the kitchen where they shared cold beers. Returning to the bedroom, Gary turned on the TV. He streamed an episode of Grantchester on Amazon Prime that had been broadcast on Public Television the previous year: an Anglican (Episcopal) vicar (priest) was assisting in the solving of a murder in the scenic English village of Grantchester. Watching the handsome young vicar, Sidney Chambers, resulted in less interest in the plot line and more interest in each other. They never learned who committed the murder at an engagement party. Halfway through the one-hour program, the two were again embraced and this time engaged in extended foreplay and edging.

The weekend continued with episodes in bed (and various other places in the house), conversation, as well as meals at the house and restaurants. They quietly laughed as they discussed dick size compared to shoe size while purchasing running shoes for Kevin, since he only had clothes appropriate for the sports banquet. The shoes were necessary for their long runs in the park. Kevin borrowed everything else a traveler would require from clothes to toothbrush.

Their conversations centered on their lives over the past forty years.

Copyright © 2023 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 8
A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say.  Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language. 
If you are enjoying this story, please take the time to like, comment, and follow it. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop this and future stories.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now, let's see where this conjugal reunion goes, will it last or will the two be like moths drawn to the flame of the candle... 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment

More, More, More (with thanks to Andrea True) for Gary and Kevin, and for we, your readers @Tallguyct. I hope either one or both is inquisitive enough to at least try to find out what happened to all those "lost" letters. It smacks of interference to me. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I tender story. Loving it. I'm so glad the guys have found each other. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. 😀 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..