Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 1,600 Words
  • 1,030 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost Letters / Lost Love - 4. Chapter 4 An Education in the Bushes

That summer was amazing for both young men. This would be their last weekend at the cottage prior to the start of their senior year of high school. Taking sandwiches prepared by Gary’s mother, they paddled toward their private spot. As they rounded a bend, then entering the inlet, they discovered a two-person kayak beached where they would normally put their canoe. Kevin turned around to his friend and whispered, “Wonder if another couple has found our spot? Do you suppose they are having a good time?”

Gary quietly replied, “Let’s check it out.”

As they silently approached their special place, they heard soft talk and giggles. Kneeling behind a bush, they saw a guy and girl laying on the ground where they usually relaxed, talked and had fun. They had nice bodies and were probably in their forties. As they kissed, their hands roamed. Her hand was inside his swim trunks and his in the bottom piece of her suit. He took his hand out of the bottom and untied the top. He then leaned in and sucked each of her nipples. When he stood, she pulled his suit down and smiled at the hard dick in her face. She then leaned in, kissed it, and then licked the shaft and balls. To the amazement of the boys, she opened her mouth and held steady as he shoved his well-endowed, now rock-hard dick down her throat. She appeared to have no difficulty swallowing it to the base. With his hands on her shoulders, he began fucking her mouth. Soon he pulled out and raised his hands. Apparently he was close, and did not want to cum yet. They then laid on the ground and soon his face was hidden between her legs. She moaned with pleasure. After apparently getting her well lubricated with his tongue, he knelt between her legs. Leaning forward, he forcefully shoved his dick in. She gasped, then cried out, “Fuck me.” He rammed hard. Before cumming he pulled out and was again eating her pussy. Next, she again was sucking him. For at least fifteen minutes the two alternated between sucking dick, eating pussy and hard fucking. Eventually he stood and stroked as she knelt with her open mouth waiting. As he shot spurt after spurt, she swallowed his juices. With a smile on her face and dripping cum on her lips, she stood and the two kissed.

Kevin and Gary quietly returned to their canoe. Silently they paddled out of the inlet into the lake. Neither had spoken. They paddled to a place on the shore that was not near any cottages and beached the canoe.

Kevin looked at the wet spot on the crotch of Gary’s swim suit, “Did you cum?”

Gary laughed as he replied, “No, just joy juice leaking. What about your stain?”

Kevin continued, “Like you, joy juice. That was amazing and very interesting. We have seen pictures of guys and girls doing it in the magazines we share with our buddies. In the magazines, it seems that when a girl is sucking a guy, she is being forced and does not get any pleasure. That sure was not the situation in the bushes. That woman seemed to want to swallow his dick. When he came in her mouth, she seemed pleased. I wonder what it feels like to have your dick sucked?”

Gary asked, “Are you saying you want your dick sucked? By whom? Me?”

Kevin: “I think she really enjoyed it and wanted to suck. Would you suck my dick? Would you want me to suck yours?”

The boys then saw the kayak coming from the direction of their special place.

Kevin continued, “Looks like our hide-away is available. Let’s go there and talk more.”

Gary wondered if Kevin was suggesting they return to their special place to experiment sucking.

When they arrived, and now realized this was not just their special place, Keven asked, “Want to try it? I want to see what it feels like to suck a dick and get sucked.”

Gary seemed hesitant, “I don’t want your dick in my mouth, and I do not understand why you want mine.”

Kevin pleaded, “Let me just try. Maybe I won’t be able to do anything. I REALLY want to try, PLEASE!”

As he pleaded, Kevin knelt in front of his friend. He pulled down Gary’s bathing suit, exposing his soft dick. Gary did not object, although he obviously was not UP to the experience. Kevin took the soft dick in his hand. This was the first time he had touched it except during their evening grab ass water wrestling. He examined the limp shaft and mushy head. He licked the head, then kissed it. No response. Finally, he put it in his mouth. He rolled his tongue around it. Gary did not object. Then he let the dick slide out of his mouth. He then put his lips around it again and soon had the whole soft dick in his mouth. He was determined to get his friend hard. Suddenly, he realized it was swelling. This encouraged him to keep up the back-and-forth movement. He let the growing dick slide out of his mouth and he once again examined it. The shaft was definitely harder. This encouraged him to step up the pace as he leaned in and again had it in his mouth. As it got harder, it was more difficult to swallow all of it. Eventually he just took it in halfway. To his surprise Gary began to moan. When Gary began to thrust, Kevin gagged as the now hard piece attacked his throat. Not wanting to spoil the moment, he accepted the attack, although it was very uncomfortable. Suddenly Gary cried out, “I’m cumming!” Kevin pulled back and moved to the side as the milky juices spurt further than he had ever seen his friend cum.

Gary grabbed Kevin’s shoulders to steady himself as he uttered, “That was amazing!”

While kneeling, Kevin had lowered his swimsuit and had been playing with his dick while sucking his friend. Seeing and hearing Gary’s emotions, he was inspired to finish himself and soon shot his spunk, some of which landed on Gary’s feet.

Moving to an area not covered in cum, they laid next to each other. Gary commented, “That was amazing, the best feeling my dick has ever had. But, putting yours in my mouth is something I just cannot do. Sorry.”

Kevin replied, “Having you in my mouth was mind-blowing, as well as dick blowing. I have never been so horny in my life.”

As he said this, he leaned over his friend and played with his dick. Although it had been less than ten minutes since both had come, Kevin felt his dick rise as he stroked Gary’s, which was soon rock hard. To the pleasure of both, this time the session took much longer. Kevin enjoyed seeing how deep he could go down on the hard piece. Eventually, he found the right position and angle and was able to totally deep throat his friend. Gary, who had never touched Kevin’s cock except under water, reached for his friend’s hard throbbing piece. He stroked as Kevin sucked. For Gary it was a special treat, as he had the opportunity to pay with the skin of a natural, uncut cock. This was a unique feeling. Eventually Gary, still on his back, quietly called out, “I’m cumming!” Kevin pulled back and watched the spurts cover Gary’s stomach, chest and chin. As Gary shot, he let go of Kevin’s cock. Kevin grabbed himself. Since he was kneeling, his blasting landed on Gary’s stomach and dick. This was the first time he had cum on his friend. Both boys smiled and then laughed. After catching their breath, they stood and walked down the short path to the spot where the canoe was beached. Gary waded into the water, dunked and cleaned off his and Kevin’s spunk.

Their frequent jerk off sessions were now a combination of mutual jerking and sucking by Kevin. Also, playing with each other’s dicks was now part of their repertoire.

Two months later, one of the guys on the baseball team found his parents hidden copy of “The Joy of Sex” (first published two years earlier in 1972). He let Kevin borrow it, assuming it would be used to enlighten his friend on girl / guy sex. The one evening Kevin had it was very instructive. The most significant discovery concerned swallowing cum. They had seen girls swallowing in porn magazines and also seen the woman taking cum when they secretly saw fucking and sucking months earlier at the lake. But Kevin did not realize swallowing was not unhealthy and, to some, very enjoyable. A few days later, when sucking Gary, he did not pull back when Gary called out, “I’m cumming.” Instead, he grabbed his friend’s ass, pulled him closer and let the spunk shoot into his mouth. He forced himself not to gag. With the dick still in his mouth, he let the juice slide down his throat. A shocked, but satisfied, Gary exclaimed, “What the fuck! You swallowed it!” Kevin calmly related the knowledge concerning blow jobs he had obtained in the Joy of Sex.

Gary replied, “I never could understand how you could enjoy sucking a dick. Now, the fact that you are willing to swallow my stuff is mind-blowing. But, I am not saying ‘don’t do it.’ Please do! I am just staying I don’t understand. But as they say, ‘different strokes for different folks’.”

Copyright © 2023 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 8
A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say.  Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language. 
If you are enjoying this story, please take the time to like, comment, and follow it. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop this and future stories.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It is taking one of them longer to be co Fortaleza with the exploration. Perhaps one is gay and the other is "going through a phase". Either way as long as neither is hurt...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

It will be interesting to see just how far Gary will go given time as their senior year commences...

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Although Gary is annoying me somewhat, to his credit he did not say "I'm not sucking dick because I'm not gay" and has not belittled Kevin because he enthusiastically sucked dick. As @VBlew stated, one must assume their friendship progressed, unless "their life together" was all in Kevin's mind.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/27/2023 at 12:53 AM, VBlew said:

Since this is the backstory to where we started in the future, it seems like things got better, then something happened. And the title is a clue.  Maybe they are both upset that they wrote each other and never got a reply. Thought something out of their control.   They hopefully will talk at some point, and clear up the situation.

Yep. Something happened 🤔 . I hope they figure it out.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..