Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 1,643 Words
  • 807 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lost Letters / Lost Love - 5. Chapter 5 Their Last Year Together

Being star jocks, following their outstanding ‘triple play’ that resulted in Long River High School winning its first state championship the previous spring, made them celebrities to their classmates. While they each enjoyed their notoriety, they did not want their close relationship to be taken for what it was: love between two men. In 1974, such friendships were forbidden. While in private they had awesome sex, held hands, kissed and took turns giving each other erotic massages, they did nothing at school that would indicate their true relationship. They seldom had lunch together, arrived or left school together or shared a table in study hall. None of their classmates had any suspicion of their love. Public displays of affection were not required for them to express their feelings.

Kevin’s 18th birthday was Tuesday, November 5th. As with Gary’s birthday in August, they made no public display of celebration, and did not exchange gifts. However, on the day before his birthday, Gary called Kevin in the evening and told him he had a very special present. Kevin reminded Gary that they had agreed not to exchange gifts. Gary replied, “Don’t worry, this is something that will only be between us. I cannot give it to you until Thursday evening. You told me your parents had tickets to Hartford Stage that evening. I will come over and clandestinely give it to you. Only you and I will share this present.”

An intrigued Kevin told his parents Gary was coming over that evening to work on a history project. Gary arrived with nothing in his hand. When Kevin asked about his gift, Gary replied, “I’ll give it to you in your bedroom.” As soon as they entered the room Gary told his friend to stand still. Gary knelt, unbuckled Kevin’s pants, pulled them down and then pulled down his boxer shorts. Assuming something enjoyable was going to happen, Kevin’s dick started to rise. Gary leaned forward and, to the shock and amazement of his friend, took the half-hard dick in his mouth. After months of stating he had no desire to suck dick and did not understand why someone was doing it, he now had it in his mouth. Knowing what to do he swallowed, then moved in and back. A bewildered Kevin was in gay heaven. He was also surprised that his friend, a virgin cocksucker, was giving a masterpiece performance. Soon, Kevin felt his juices rising. He called out, “I’m cumming,” Gary pulled back and quickly moved aside. Luckily, Kevin’s parents were not home to hear him scream with joy as he spewed blast after blasts of cum onto the floor.

“My god! That was as amazing as unexpected! What changed your mind about cocksucking?”

Gary replied, “While I had stated that I did not understand why someone would enjoy it, I was also very intrigued. I have been thinking about if for over a month. I have been practicing using a banana and cucumber. Those fruits were torture. But I finally learned to relax my throat. I was going to ask you a couple of weeks ago to let me try. Then, I remembered your birthday was soon and decided to hopefully give you a very intimate present. Hope you enjoyed it. I will admit, I still do not understand why sucking gives the sucker pleasure. However, I do understand how giving another person pleasure is a pleasure. Seeing your reaction was amazing.”

As Gary stood, Kevin wrapped his arms around his friend as they kissed passionately. “Give me a couple of minutes to rejuvenate and I will happily return the favor.” So began a new feature of their lovemaking.

A month later, Kevin’s parents had a major announcement. His father stated, “After discussions with your mother, I will be accepting a promotion at work. As a result, we will be moving to the Boston area. I will be moving to Boston soon after New Year’s. I’ll get an apartment and come home on weekends.”

His mother continued: “As a pharmacist, I will have no problem finding a position in the Boston area. Actually, I do look forward to quitting my job here and taking a few months off. Once your father has an apartment, I’ll spend about half my time in Boston doing a combination of house-hunting, job interview and enjoying everything our new city offers. We’re not sure when the actual move will happen. No matter when we move, you will finish your senior year at Long River High. We will ask your dad’s sister, Aunt Julia, if you can stay with her family if we move prior to your graduation. We will buy you a car for the thirty-minute commute from her home to your school.”

Kevin had mixed emotions about the move. He was happy for his father whose career step would be rewarding both financially and for his career advancement. However, he had never been close to his aunt and her family. His two cousin - twins his age - had always acted as if they were superior to Kevin’s family. When they visited, usually only at holidays, he shared no interests with the cousins, Betty and Tom.

The first week of January, his father moved to his apartment in Boston. On weekends he returned home Friday evenings and drove back to Boston, a two-and-half hour drive, early Monday mornings. About every other week, his mother also went to Boston. Kevin enjoyed the freedom of living alone. When both his parents were gone, Kevin usually had dinner at Gary’s and stayed overnight sleeping in the guest room, or Gary came to his house, where they cooked dinner or ordered pizza and then shared Kevin’s single bed. Kevin considered his life to be perfect: he had his love most weeknights, his parents on the weekend, and the pleasure of after school baseball practice. The season would start in March, and it appeared Long River High could again be state champion.

His parents found a new home in Marlborough, a suburb west of Boston. The home in Long River had been sold and the closing was scheduled for the third week in March. Kevin dreaded the thought of living with his aunt, her husband and arrogant twins. When it appeared, a move would actually happen, he and Gary discussed the situation. Gary suggested he live with his family until graduation. When Kevin discussed this with his parents, they readily agreed to his living with Gary’s family. Neither of his parents had a great love for Aunt Julia and her family.

One evening, while having dinner with Gary’s parents, Kevin explained the situation to them. They already knew that when the house was sold, Kevin would have to move. Kevin asked, “Could I rent a room in your home after our house is sold and my parents move permanently to Boston. As you know, it will only be a couple of months until graduation.”

Kevin was shocked when the parents unanimously said, “No.” He was further surprised by the smile on Gary’s face.

Then Gary’s father spoke. “You cannot rent a room. You are our son’s best friend. There is no reason for you to pay rent. We welcome you to our home as a guest, not as a tenant.”

Then Gary had a suggestion: “When Kevin stays with us now, he sleeps in the guest room. He and I discussed making the guest room into a study room with a TV and my exercise bike. We would move the bed in the guest room to my room. That way we can study, watch TV or exercise without bothering the other’s sleep.”

His dad replied, “We don’t care how you set up the rooms. Since our master bedroom is on the first floor, how you set up the second floor is not a concern of ours.”

When Kevin moved in a week later, he and Gary shared the same room with two single-beds set up. While they would have preferred a double bed, the fact that they slept together was not something they were willing to share with the parents. They slept naked together in one single-bed. On their own, they discovered the joy of the 69 position. Not only had both improved their sucking skills - both also now relished swallowing their buddy’s juice. Every night they fell asleep in each other’s arms following the juicy reward of 69-ing.

Thanks to the outstanding talents of Kevin and Gary, Long River again won the state baseball championship. Although the two had strong feelings for each other, they were careful not to show any public displays of affection. They purposely did not shower next to each other in the locker room gang showers nor have adjacent lockers.

When Kevin told his parents he planned to stay in Long River all summer working at Gary’s father’s contracting firm, they were disappointed but not surprised.

The summer of 1975 was wonderful. The two now totally bonded, living and working together. Either Kevin alone, or both boys, visited Kevin’s parents in Boston some weekends and went to the cottage on Eagle Lake other weekends. Canoeing to their special place, they would lay in the grass and discuss their future lives together. Kevin would leave for his studies at the University of Connecticut - UConn - in September and Gary, who had enlisted in the US Army, would depart for basic training also in September. Their plan was to live together following Gary’s three years in the army and Kevin’s graduation.

As their departure dates got closer, their love making intensified. Eventually Kevin, hiding tears, said goodbye to his friend as he left Long River for freshman orientation at UConn. A week later Gary departed for US Army basic training.

Each had promised to write to the other as soon as they established addresses.

Copyright © 2023 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 14
A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say.  Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language. 
If you are enjoying this story, please take the time to like, comment, and follow it. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop this and future stories.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

They had a glorious, love filled last year in high school. They had great sex and no one knew their secret. They separated and then .....

Something happened and I assume from the intro, they fell apart--by action or inaction. I hope we find out soon. Was it a big misunderstnding?

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment

High School romances almost never endure the pangs of separation when two lovers wend their way towards different destinations..  

  • Like 5
Link to comment

After living together for five months I wonder if Gary's parents became aware or suspected the true nature of their friendship, and if so, I wonder if they intervened to ensure the relationship died a "natural death". They may have intercepted letters between the two, thus convincing each that the other no longer cared for them.

Another thoroughly enjoyable chapter @Tallguyct.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A great chapter. The guys have certainly found each ither and it feels like a high school romance. I wonder what went so wrong rhat they can't speak to each other 40 years later. 🤔 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..