Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Is Everything - 8. Chapter 8

Keith and James decided to skip the boy's night in and take advantage of the two very willing and capable babysitters. While they were upstairs getting ready for the date night, Tyler called his dad's favorite restaurant, and he made a reservation for them.

"C'mon in, my sexy author boy," James said as he got comfortable in the large soaking tub. "The water's great," he giggled boyishly and lightly splashed his pale-skinned, nude mate.

"You're sooo askin' for it," Keith snickered and stepped into the hot, steamy bubble bath James drew for them. His eyes widened, and he sighed as his body slowly sank to the bottom. "Fuck, this feels amazing," the redhead moaned as the soapy water worked its magic on the muscles in his arms and legs.

"Doesn't it? It's been a while since we've had some real alone time."

The soon-to-be-married men fell into a comfortable silence as they continuously touched each other under the suds. Their soft giggles danced in their ears when the men's toes would take turns tickling each other's soles. It wasn't long before their hands traveled along their submerged bodies to each other's hardened shafts. The love they felt shined in the men's eyes as their fingers gently stroked up and down the veiny rods. Soft moans mixed with whispered words of love and appreciation filled the bathroom as Keith and James worked their bodies into a love-filled shared orgasm. The unified verbally declared I love you brought a heartfelt and emotional end to their lovemaking and bubble bath.

Art picked up his phone and got the number for Pizza Hut. He ordered enough food for the night and the next day. Just after he ended the call, the doorbell rang. "Wow! That was fast," he exclaimed.

Joey and Tyler giggled as they went to see who was at the door.

"Miss Emily!" Tyler excitedly announced as he energetically jumped into the raven-haired lady's arms.

Emily giggled and returned the kiss Tyler gave her as she carried the boy into the house. She released her passenger while Art introduced himself after taking the young lady's coat. Joey gazed at the angelic being in the hallway in great appreciation. Brown eyes sparkled in the light and added to the exotic features of her American Indian and Asian heritage. The skin-hugging black jeans complimented the woman's body and went well with the ruby-red polo shirt she chose to wear.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Mr. Covington. I've heard so much about you from Keith, James, and my favorite student."

Tyler giggled and slightly blushed when Art ruffled his hair and playfully tickled his side.

"Please, call me Art," the patriarch said as he led everyone to the living room.

"Would you like something to drink, Emily?" Joey asked when he finally realized he could speak. The brunet was uncharacteristically nervous and unsure of himself around their guest.

"No, thank you, Joey." Emily smiled and ran her fingers through her shoulder-length hair. "I know we're going to the party together, but I was hoping we could get some dinner and get to know one another this evening," she paused. "That's if you haven't eaten yet."

Joey's eyes lit up, and a big smile formed on his lips. "I'd love that, but…"

"My Uncle Joey just needs a few minutes to get himself ready," Tyler exclaimed before boyishly giggling.

"Go on, son, have a fun time. We'll be fine, and it'll give me a chance to really bond with my Grandson," Art said as he and Tyler pulled Joey to his feet and pushed him towards the staircase.

Emily giggled and loved watching the adorable scene. "I'll be right here, Joey."

"Okay, okay, I'm going," Joey said before he giggled and ran up the steps. He was so excited that he almost bowled over his brothers on the way to the bathroom. "Sorry, bros, but I gotta get ready for my night out with Emily," Joey explained.

Keith and James looked at each other, shook their heads, and chuckled. "Have fun, baby bro," they responded in unison. The pair were still giggling when they descended the stairs. Keith was dressed in light tan khaki pants paired with a dark forest green velvet button-down shirt that made his hair look like a bright flame red. James wore a pair of dark green jeans with a gold turtle neck.

"I swear, if you two weren't gay," Emily jokingly said as she got up and hugged the men. "You guys look great."

"Thanks, Em," Keith said as he and James returned the affection.

"Dad, do you want us to stay?" James asked.

"Are you kidding? I'm looking forward to a fun-filled night with this boy."

"Yeah, dads, shoo. You two, Miss Emily and Uncle Joey need to get outta here so's Grandpa and me can have a boy's night in." Tyler squealed and cackled as he was lifted into his dad's arms, hugged, kissed, and tickled before he was placed back on his feet.

"Alright, boys, behave, and don't burn the place down," Keith said with a chuckle as he and James kissed Art. The redhead jumped and yelped as his ass was playfully smacked by his dad.

"I always enjoy seeing the love that fills this home. You guys are an amazing family," Emily stated between her giggling.

"Aren't we, though?" Joey asked as he joined his jolly family.

"Oh, before I forget," Tyler said, running up to Keith and James. "I made a reservation for you two at your favorite restaurant. It's under the name Tyler's dads."

Everyone shook their heads and giggled at the boy's statement.

"Have a great night, and be safe," Art said while he hugged and kissed everyone as they left.

Four hours later, Keith and James pulled into their driveway and exited the vehicle just before Emily pulled up to the curb. After giving her a hug and kiss, Joey got out of the passenger side. The trio smiled and waved at the retreating brunette as she honked the horn. They shared a hug and kiss before walking up to the front door.

"So, how was the date?" Keith asked just before they reached the steps.

"Man, she's amazing," Joey responded with stars in his eyes. "We're into some of the same things, and umm, I might be moving back here."

"Wow! Are you serious? That's... hey, what the..." James said as they reached the door and saw a sign that read, "Just remember how cute we are, how much you love us, and the place isn't burnt down."

The young men looked at one another, steeled themselves, and slowly opened the door. A unified gasp left the three open mouths as they beheld the scene.

The living room was askew with pillows strewn over the floor and rainbow colors of silly string coated and dripped from the entire room. Keith, Joey, and James shook their heads and snapped pictures of the remnants of what must've been an unforgettable fun night for the boys. They turned the lights off, then walked to the makeshift tent erected in the center of the room. One after the other, they leaned over, and placed a kiss on Art's and Tyler's foreheads, then shared another hug and kiss before going upstairs to bed.

Hope you guys love the fun new chapter. It's exciting seeing the individual personalities show more of themselves, and how they add to the family dynamic.
As always thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting. I do appreciate it.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 minutes ago, BoyLove said:

Great chapter filled with love and fun! What more can you ask for!😂

I loved the note Art and Tyler left on the door, and the reservation Tyler made. LOL They were sooo fun to come up with. :) 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..