Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Is Everything - 9. Chapter 9

Keith and James woke up to the dawn's rays streaming in their windows, with Joey's peaceful slumbering body between them. The pair smiled, lightly stroked his hair, leaned over the unmoving younger man, and shared the day's first kiss. After they got out of bed, then went to the bathroom, the men returned, shared a mischievous look, and woke their younger brother with a tickle attack. Once the younger brunet's senses were awake, he kissed his brother's cheeks and ran to the ensuite to release the stored-up liquid in his bladder. Keith and James made the bed while Joey went to his room and dressed for the day.

Downstairs, the trio giggled and coordinated their plan to wake Art and Tyler. Together, the young men counted down from three, then yelled out tickle pile as they jumped on the unsuspecting victims. Within seconds, Art's deep, robust laughter blended with Tyler's squeals and high-pitched cackles as their bare feet, ribs, armpits, and stomachs endured the ticklish assault. After the pair's hollered surrender, they were embraced and kissed before their ticklers went to the kitchen and started breakfast.

"From the looks of things, you two had fun last night," Keith said as Art walked into the kitchen. He giggled, squealed, and jumped around like a cricket as ten nimble fingers kneaded between his ribs. Once the tickles ceased, the redhead turned and wrapped his arms around his tickler. "I love ya, Dad," he said after handing Art a cup of coffee.

"Love ya boys too," Art said after setting the cup on the counter and giving James and Joey their ticklish repayment for the wake-up. The ex-agent chuckled and wrapped his arms around his two giggly boys. Afterward, he picked up the coffee and sat at the kitchen table.

Tyler came running in and energetically jumped on his uncle and two dads before he set his sights on his grandpa. The youth giggled when the older man grunted as he landed on his lap.

"Where do you get the energy? It's not even eight o'clock yet," Art said with a smirk and an exaggerated yawn.

Tyler giggled and kissed his grandpa's cheek. "I've got built-in energizer batteries," he paused and looked at his dads. "May I have a shot of oj? Make it a double," he paused. "Ugh, someone, please remind me, I'm not eight anymore. Last night took a lot outta me."

The four men's boisterous laughter echoed through the kitchen.

"Comin' right up, Mister. Ya want that on the rocks?" James asked with a giggle.

Tyler adopted a look of deep thought with his thumb and forefinger on his chin. "Nah, not tonight, just straight and in a small glass, please."

The room exploded with laughter at the boy's antics.

"So, how was everyone's evening?" Art asked as he cuddled Tyler and kissed the boy's forehead.

"We had a blast, Pop," James said as he placed plates with scrambled eggs, bacon, and biscuits on the table while Joey got everyone's drinks.

"Yeah, we took some time after dinner to walk along downtown and look at the decorations and lights," Keith said as he sat between Tyler and James. He took a bite of food and sipped his grape juice. "Thanks for staying with the kid," he grinned and ruffled Tyler's hair before kissing his son's cheek.

Tyler narrowed his eyes and playfully growled at his dad before giving in to the eruption of giggles that escaped his lips. "You're lucky you're so cute, Dad."

With a boyish smirk, Keith gave his blonde son a wet willie.

Tyler jumped, shook his head, and squealed, "Eeewww, Daddy."

Keith giggled. "What? I didn't do nothin'."

"Did so," The boy retorted.

"Nu-uh," Keith ended his point with an exaggerated, blown raspberry.

The pair's table mates were lost in an endless abyss of hysterical laughter.

"Alright, you two, that's enough," James said between his laughter. "Don't make me put you both in time out."

"He started it," Tyler and Keith responded in unison as they pointed at each other.

James continued cracking up and shook his head. Finally, the brunet set his sights on his dad. "I blame you for this, old man," he said with a mock annoyed tone.

Art looked at his oldest son and crossed his arms over his chest. "Me?" he asked before he sipped his coffee.

"Yeah, you," James smirked.

Tyler, Keith, and Joey were all lost in complete hysterics.

"What'd I do?" Art asked with an unbelievable expression of shock on his face.

"You placed the parental curse on me," James answered with a pronounced pout.

"What curse?"

"The one that says I hope you have ten like you," James replied just before Keith tickled his sides and Tyler tickled his feet.

Art cackled and shook his head. "You know you'd be lonely and bored without Keith and Ty to brighten your life."

"Yeah, I would, Dad," James responded after kissing his jovial tickle attackers. "They're my entire world, and I love them."

"We love you too, Dad/Babe," Tyler and Keith said in unison as they shared a hug and kiss with James.

Art looked at his youngest boy and smiled as he ruffled Joey's dark brown hair. "How was your night, Son?"

Joey wiped his mouth and sipped his apple juice. "I had a blast, Pop. Emily and I ran into her brother Carlos and parents Jack and Diane after dinner. The five of us went to a bar for karaoke." He looked at his older brothers and smirked. "By the way, Paul's been getting the word out about your nuptials, and last night, Jack and Diane told me plans have changed."

Keith and James looked at each other, then at Joey, and asked, "They have?"

Joey giggled. "Yep, you're now getting married in the community center and going to the party after the ceremony. Emily's parents also said that if you don't comply with the new plans, then James, you'll have to direct the next two musicals with all bad actors and tone-deaf singers. Keith, you'll have to wear itchy, ugly shirts for three months."

"Jack and Diane always played hardball," Keith said after the laughter subsided.

"Oh, I also should tell you," Joey continued, "I invited Emily, Carlos, and their parents over for Christmas Day."

"The more, the merrier," James said as he and Keith hugged Joey.

"Yes! I'm getting another set of Grandparents and another new uncle," Tyler exclaimed.

“Whoah, pardner. Aren't ya jumping the gun a bit?" Keith asked.

Tyler giggled. "Nah, I read it in the manuscript, page two-hundred-thirty-three. It said Joey and Emily get together, ride off into the sunset, and Joey gives Tyler his sports car and motorcycle as a token of their appreciation."

The four men shook their heads as their bodies shook with laughter.

"Nice try, kiddo," Joey said as he gave Tyler a noogie. He chuckled and knelt down. "C'mon, baby boy, I'll give ya a piggyback ride upstairs."

Tyler eagerly jumped on the older man's back and kissed his uncle's cheek. "Love ya, Uncle Joey. Bye, Dads and Grandpa."

"Love ya too, squirt."

Tyler's squeals and giggles floated through the house because his feet were tickled during the ride.

Joey had just returned to his room after taking a shower. As soon as he opened the door, he squealed when his brothers tackled him and pinned him to the floor. James pinned the brunet's arms down, and Keith straddled his legs. "Hey, bros," Joey said between his giggles.

"Alright, baby bro, time to give up the info about your moving back home," James ordered.

The room exploded with the twenty-two-year-old male's hysterical laughter as Keith's nails lightly stroked up and down his size twelve soles. James's fingers kneaded between his ribs and into his pits. After a minute or two, he surrendered. Joey embraced his brothers and was about to tell them about his decision when the three young men heard a hollow sound when his palm slapped the floor.

"What was that sound?" James asked.

"This floorboard is loose," Joey said as he played with the piece of wood and finally pulled it out. He set the plank aside and looked into the opening. "Guys, there's a book here," he said.

The men surrounded the narrow hole as their youngest showed them his finding.
"It looks like a journal," Keith said.

Joey opened the book to the marked page, and their eyes widened as they read what was written inside.

Thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..