Jump to content
    TimmY92
  • Author
  • 2,982 Words
  • 582 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A way of life - 10. What brings the future

This is Chapter 10 of 'A way of life' and i hope you'll enjoy it. The second time i wrote the chapter through the eyes of Nolan and it contains some sexual experiments between Nolan and Mike. ;)

What brings the future(Through the eyes of Nolan)

As Mike walked me home we were holding hands and I really feel free while doing that. Sure, we got some looks from people passing us but they actually don’t really care or just don’t really do anything about it. The idea of the defense-class is really good and I hope we can get prepared for things that’ll come. Even in 2018 there are people that can’t accept our way of life and it bothers me a lot. We don’t bother them or harm them in any way but they get violent or are harassing us. That’s not really fair though. Because their life is nothing special or they don’t have a special person to love they are bothering us to pretend they have a better life. But enough of those shitty thoughts, I want to be near Mike, not them.

As we approached my house I saw my dad’s car in the driveway and I got a little happier to see him again. Mike and I said goodbye with a tender kiss in front of my house and the three guys went home and I ran to the door to greet my dad.

In the house I saw he was sitting in the living room chatting with my mom. “Hey dad, I thought you’re coming back at the weekend. I didn’t expect you here today. What’s going on?”

“Hey bud, sit down for a minute. “ He said to me, I sat down and he continued “We got some things to discuss right now. First of all, I plan to come back to you, but it will take a while ‘cause I need to sell the house right now and before I can do that I have to repair some things. That doesn’t mean we won’t see each other for months. San Francisco is just a few minutes away.” Wow, that was a little shock. I thought he’ll just sell the house and is coming back to us in just a week or two.

“To tell you the truth, I won’t come to live with you right when I sold the house. Your mom and I still got some things to discuss because of the mistakes I made. Not only you have to forgive me, your mother has to do that as well. And for her, it is not as easy as it is for you. I destroyed the trust we had and some of the love we feel for each other.” He told me.

“Does that mean you’re coming back but not really coming back?” I asked him and then looked at my mom and added “Why can’t he just come back to us?”

“The thing is, he not only broke your trust, Nolan. He broke mine too and before we can start to live together again he has to gain the trust back. I can’t just forgive him for what he has done. You need to accept that.” She said to me.

“I can’t accept that, mom. It was something between the two of us and not you. I forgave him before he came back to visit us and now you say you don’t want to live together again.” I said and she came to me while tears were dripping down my face “No mom, I won’t accept it, he wants to come back but you’re going to block him.” I stood up and ran out of the house but I didn’t know where to go so I just ran, down the street and then the next street. I actually reached the park, sat down and started crying again.

My dad wants me back and she is going to kick him out again. I don’t get the adults. What’s wrong with them? Why can’t they just accept things that are coming and always talk about things and get them worse? This is none of her business to forgive him but she is blocking him. I just want my dad back. What is her damn problem?

I never really watched the time but at some point I noticed it was getting dark, so I stood up and started walking in a slow pace but I can’t go home right now. I’m too angry at my mom and what she is doing with my life. I walked and walked without even thinking where I’m going. At some point I noticed a shadow walking towards me but I didn’t recognize it at first. It was Mike who was walking towards me and I felt a little bit better just seeing him. I ran to him and just hugged him still with tears in my eyes.

“Hey babe, what’s going on? Your mom called me and told me you ran out of the house and didn’t come back ‘till now.” He asked me in his loving and soft voice when we backed out of our embrace.

I looked in his eyes and said “She’s going to ruin everything. He wants to come back but she just said no. Everything I hoped for was my dad and he really wants to come back and now she is destroying my hopes. What the fuck is wrong with adults?” I started to cry again but he just came to me and kissed me. I knew why he did that and damn, it works. I calmed down a little and I told him everything what my parents said to me.

“What are you going to do now? I mean, I can see that you are pretty angry and upset but you actually have to go back home, babe. You have to talk to her ‘cause I think she can’t understand your point of view. Tell her what you think and work something out.” He said to my with a little smile on his face. This smile always melts my heart but right now I’ just angry and I don’t want to go home.

“Can I sleep at your place today? I don’t want to go home, I’m too angry right now to even think about sleep, but with you in my arms I could possibly get at least a little sleep.” I asked him.

“Let’s go to my place and I’ll call your mom.” He said to me, gripped my hand and we walked towards his house. When we got through the door he told his dad what happened and called my mom.

Mrs. S: Hello?

Mike: Hello Mrs. S, it’s Mike. I found him, he is at my place right now.

Mrs. S: Well, tell him to come back home right now.

Mike: I don’t think that’s a good idea right now. He’s still pretty angry and won’t calm down when he has to go back home today. That’s why I wanted to ask if he can stay the night.

Mrs. S: No I don’t think so. Tell him to come back home now or I will come and get him. I’m very upset about him storming out of the house.

Mike: Ok, I tell him but I don’t think he’ll do it. Bye Mrs. S.

Mrs. S: Bye

He ended the call and told me what she said to him. He said I have to go home now. The hell I’m going home tonight. If it means to sleep in the park I will do it but in no possibility I’m going home tonight. But what am I going to do now? Am I waiting for her to arrive to pick me up?

“Come on babe, you have to. I really want you to stay the night but your mom said no. She is still your mom.” Mike said to me.

“Maybe she should start to be a mom. I hate her for being so selfish. Why can’t she just accept that I want my dad back? I’m not going home tonight. She can’t drag me home if I don’t want to.” I said to him getting angry again.

We just sat on the couch and watching TV until the doorbell rang and Mike’s dad opened the door. My mom came in and told me in an angry voice to get ready but I just told her I won’t come home tonight but she insisted. I walked to the door and just ran out and away again. I yelled back “I’m not going back home.” She not even tried to run after me but Nolan tried. But he just tried it, I was too fast for him. I don’t know why I ran away from him because he was the only one who could understand why I’m so angry about all this.

I got to the park again where I was just a few hours ago. My phone told me it was close to midnight but I’m still not going home. I sat down on a bank and cried. After a long time I looked at my phone again and saw a few missed calls and messages from my mom and Mike. I also saw it was past 2 in the morning. I looked around and I saw nobody around and after calming down the past 2 hours I became scared as hell. What am I doing here? What am I proving? Sure, I’m angry about what my mom told me but right now the darkness and loneliness in the park scares the heck out of me. I still don’t want to go back home but I can’t stay here all night.

I stood up and walked out of the park but when I reached the exit I saw a big and a small shadow walking towards me. Damn, some guys are going to rape me, I’m sure. But before I could run away I heard a voice “Nolan? Is that you?” I instantly knew which voice that was. It was the voice of Mike. He is still awake and is searching for me? Why isn’t he asleep already?

In a small and mumbling voice I answered “Yes, it’s me.”

He ran to me and hugged me tightly “Don’t do that ever again, you hear me? You freaked the hell out of me babe.” He said to me in a scared voice and I knew I made a mistake ran away from him.

“I’m Sorry Mike, I couldn’t just walk home with my mom, I was too angry and she couldn’t just leave me alone. I’m sorry I ran away from you.” I said starting to cry again. Why am I crying the whole damn day?

“It’s ok babe, but don’t do that again. Let’s go home now. My dad is already telling your mom we found you. You’re staying the night and we can talk tomorrow about what happened.” He said to me and kissed me. Finally I can stay. Finally she leaves me alone. His dad came to us and hugged me as well and kissed me on the forehead.

“Let’s go boys. No school tomorrow because it’s already too late to get you to bed on time.” He told us and we walked to his car to drive the 2 blocks home. On the way I thought about today and what happened. I still can’t believe what my mom said. I just want my dad back and I already forgave him what he has done. Why can’t she do the same? Why does she have to ruin my life?

At Mike’s place we directly went to the bathroom making us ready for bed and went straight to bed. In his bedroom he came to me and undressed me completely and then got lost of his close afterwards. He motioned to the bed and we both climbed in and cuddled for half an hour until we both fell asleep. He felt so good lying next to me with an arm around me. I felt safe and nothing in this world can hit me. If I were alone at home I wouldn’t even think about sleep but with mike in my arms, his warmth against my body and his relaxing scent I just lost it.

The next morning I was the first one who woke around 11 am and I watched him in his peaceful sleep. Still holding each other I couldn’t even try to move without waking him. I just watched him which caused that I didn’t even think about the day before. Slowly he began to wake up and I planted a tender kiss on his lips until he finally opened his eyes.

“Good morning sunshine. I see you’re in a better mood today.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Yes, ‘cause I’m here with you holding your super cute naked body against mine. That’s the best feeling. I can’t remain angry when I see your beautiful face.” I said to him and pressed another kiss on his delicious and soft lips. Damn, I can’t get enough of this. We made out for about 10 minutes until I felt his hardness pressing against my rock hard cock. I couldn’t resist. I wanted him right now.

I grabbed it and heard him moan with pleasure while I masturbated him. With kisses I tried to make him a little quiet and it works. Now he was softly moaning into my mouth. Now I really want him and before he knew what I was up to I reached under the blanket, grabbed his delicious cock and played my tongue around it until I engulfed it completely. For the first time in my life I sucked another boy’s cock and I love it. His precum tastes so sweet and the scent I got from his crotch just matched the feeling. I was getting faster and he moaned louder than ever.

“Fuck, Nolan, I’m cumming.” He screamed at me and he sure is very close and when he reached the point he just shot his sweet load into my mouth. Damn, it was so delicious, I really want more but when he finished shooting his hot load I was a little disappointed that it ended that fast.

I crawled back to his site and kissed him with my still cum drenched mouth to let him taste what he just gave me for my first meal of the day. “I Love you, Mike.” I whispered into his ear.

“I love you too babe, but why did you do this?” He asked me still trying to get his breathe back.

“It felt right and I really, really wanted to do that. You saved me twice yesterday and I wanted to thank you.” I answered him with a loving look. He just nodded and reached down with his hand to grab my cock. I was still hard as a rock. I don’t know why but I don’t want him to suck me right now. A hand job is ok for now. I really need the release but he doesn’t have to do that for me.

“You don’t need to do that honey, I can just jack off.” I said but he just smiled at me and said “You just gave me my first blowjob and it was so freaking awesome. I can see that you don’t want me to suck you right now but I really want to get you off with my hand at least.” I didn’t take long before I came. And I came really hard. 4 big drops of cum landed on my body but before I could reach out for my boxer to clean me Mike came closer and just licked away all the cum I just shot. He then reached for my dick and cleaned it as well. When his tongue hit the tip of my cock a shiver ran through my body. My glance was too sensitive after the big orgasm I just had. I pressed his head away as it got too intense. He crawled back to my site and kissed me like I kissed him after his climax. I could still taste my own cum on his lips and that made me hard again but we didn’t start anything again. We just lay site by site, cuddling and kissing. I didn’t want to move but I really needed to pee and so did he.

I thought about what is going to happen today. Can I really talk about all the shit with my mom? The worst part is that I don’t really know what I really want. Sure, I want my dad back to my house and in my life but I also want Mike in my life. I don’t even know If I can sleep a night without him anymore and I don’t really want to test it but as I know my mom I have to find out because she is going to ground me because I ran away. Her fault and words but I’ll get grounded. But if she really wants the fight against me she can get it. I’m not giving up my love because she is too stubborn to get her love back.

After breakfast Mike and I sat on the couch in the living room and talked about everything. We talked about the future and what we want to do. We talked about what we’ll do when my mom or his dad will decide to separate us for some nights. We needed a plan and we actually made a really good plan because we want to spend every minute together. Sure, we are both still very young but we know what we want and if our parents try to separate us we’ll fight back with everything we have. Today we’ll start with our little plan and I hope everything works out just fine. I really love Mike and he really loves me and nobody can change that. They can try but they won’t win.

Feel free to leave a comment. Have a nice day. ;)
Copyright © 2019 TimmY92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..