Jump to content
    TimmY92
  • Author
  • 2,845 Words
  • 570 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A way of life - 11. The talk and the plan

I'm really sorry i didnt have the time to post a new chapter the last couple days. I got some problems to solve first. I hope you'll enjoy the new chapter. To be honest, i was a little drunk while writing it and i hope i didn't mess it up.

The talk and the plan

Nolan and I waited for his mom to arrive at my house to talk about what happened the night before. She came a bit late but she went to the couch directly. We sat there and waited for her to start the conversation but she never started. She just glanced at us and waited for us to start the talk.

“Ok mom, what I did yesterday was not the best choice I made but you have to understand I had to do it, otherwise you wouldn’t even think about what you’ve done to me. I’m pretty sure you think this is my mistake but the mistake is not found in my decisions but in yours.” Nolan started.

“Do you really think that what you’ve done is my fault? You’re wrong. At first it’s still the fault of your father. He left us without a word. He came back, yes, but the trust is still broken and you have to understand that.” She said back.

“I understand that, but you have to understand me as well, this isn’t just about you. We talked about this a lot lately and we both agreed that if he wants to come back, he can come back. Now you changed your mind and betrayed me. How do you think do I feel when everything we were talking about was just words without a meaning? I’m not only upset about what you did yesterday. I’m also disappointed of you. I never gave you just a single hint that you have to be happy with him when he comes back. I know that it needs time but you refused dad living with us again. I know he broke the trust you two had just the same as with me but you just kicked him out before he even got the chance to come back. That’s not what we were talking about.” Nolan told her.

“So, this is what it is all about. You think I kicked him out before it even got back to normal? There is a reason for that and if you would’ve been at home to discuss it you would’ve known the reason. But you choose to run away.” She glanced angry at Nolan.

“Now it is my fault again. Nice, really nice.” He blurted out getting angry as well.

“I didn’t say it was your fault. I just said you choose to run away before you heard the reason why this can’t be done like you wished.” She said.

“Ok then, tell me. What is the reason why I can’t get my dad back? TELL ME!” he yelled at her.

“Calm down. The reason is simple. The house we’re living in right now is just too small for the three of us. We decided to live in separate rooms ‘till we get back to normal and that simply doesn’t work in the small house we’re living in. We don’t have the room for him to move back.” She told Mike while calming herself down.

“We talked about this a lot and you never said a thing about this. You said you’d need time for trusting him again and you never said a word about living in separate rooms.” He said to her still a little angry.

“I know this isn’t easy but I can’t just let him in the same bed when there is no trust at all. He needs to gain the trust back step by step and in our house is just not enough room for him. Can you forgive me for not telling you about my concerns? I don’t want you to be angry at me.” She said.

“Sure I can forgive you and to tell you the truth, Mike and I have a plan for that. We were talking about it today when you agree to that dad can move into the house.” Nolan said to her. Now the plan we made can take action.

“You two have a plan for that? How come? What is this about?” She asked surprised.

I started “Ok, I don’t think you’ll like it very much but it would be perfect for everyone.”

“Come on boys, just tell me.” Mike’s mom said.

“Ok, the thing is, Mike and I realized we don’t want to sleep separated and because of that we thought I can move into his house until dad and you can get back together and dad can have my room. I know, you don’t like it but we feel the way that we don’t want to sleep without each other anymore.” Nolan told her.

“Are you going crazy? This can never work out. You are too young for something like that.” She said getting a little upset about us thinking about something like that.

“I know that, thank you. But this is our choice to make. Not yours. We love each other, I want dad back and your plan is not going to work out like that. What if he moves here in an apartment, invests in the trust and walks away because he isn’t around to prove he is worth the trust and afford? This is the best method to do so. I move in to Mike’s and you two can work on your trust issues. It’s not permanently, but I think this is the best solution. And before you say no, please speak with dad and Mike’s dad.” Nolan said to his mom.

“Ok, I’ll speak with them first, but still, I don’t really like the idea. I know you want your dad back, so do I but we have to work this out somehow. And before I really lose my mind on this get dressed and let us eat something. I didn’t eat anything since yesterday.” She said with a shy smile on her face.

We got dressed and hurried outside to her car and drove away. We headed for the next diner and were surprised when we saw the car of Dan’s uncle parked in the lot. We got out of the car and I grabbed Nolan’s hand and pointed to the car and I think he got what I thought.

Inside the diner we saw Tom and Dough sitting at a table talking and laughing. Nolan and I approached them, still holding hands. “Hey you two, nice to meet you again.” Nolan said. We greeted each other and small talked but they invited us to sit with them. They told us they heard about what happened the day before. Dan told them. We told them the rest of the story and Nolan’s mom said something as well, trying to explain what happened from her site of the story.

“You know, the idea of the kids seems pretty good to me. First, you got the room for your husband to let him move back into the house where you can make up again, second, the boys won’t be separated from each other and can move forward in their relationship. Sure, they’re pretty young but their thoughts are on the right track. And by living just a few minutes away you can see each other as often as you want.” Tom said to Nolan’s mom.

“I know, but I still have to talk with my husband and Mike’s dad. I know they are in love with each other and I don’t want to stand in their way while they are bonding but I still have my concerns about this. They are both 14 years old and much too young for my tasting to live together.” She said worried.

“No mom, we’re not in love with each other. We LOVE each other. That’s a big difference. I talked with Mike about this today and about our future and we both want the same. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him and we want to live together in the future. Being in love sounds like we have a crush on each other what means it will fade away sometime, but we know what we feel for each other. After the short time we know each other we’ve been through some tough things and the feelings just grow stronger every day.” Nolan told her and I got tears in my eyes while he said that. We made plans for our future together and we don’t want to be like other couples that only last a few months or weeks. We love each other to the core. I know, those feels are hard to believe from two 14 years-olds but it’s the truth. I don’t know how we know it but we do and want to make the best out of it.

Nolan’s mom looked at us with a little shock after hearing her son admitting his love to me. She was near tears but she then got a curious look on her face when she asked “Did you two already had sex?” WHAT? Why did she has to ask something like that? It’s none of her business.

“MOM!” Nolan yelled at her and said “I don’t talk about something like that with my mother.” He looked shocked about what she asked. I’m sure I’m shocked.

“So you already did it, right? I didn’t even have talked about sex with you yet. You can’t be serious.” She was furious.

“I never said we had. And we talked about it with Mike’s dad. And by the way, it’s none of your business, mom.” Nolan told her and Tom and Dough looked a little worried about the subject we were talking about.

“Are you insane? I’m your mother, which makes it to my business. You’re both too young to even think about that.” She said and the atmosphere got a little awkward. The looks that traded over the table were pretty embarrassing.

“Ok guys, you can calm down now. Mike? Nolan? You’re right, it’s none of her business and Mary? It’s pretty normal for boys their age to discover and experiment at their age. I’m sure you did the same at their age. And so did the most kids. If they want to share that with you, you have to wait ‘till they are going to tell you. And if they tell the truth and they already got ‘the talk’ they know what they can do and what they can’t do.” Dough told Nolan’s mom who started to calm down a bit. Tom added “I’m at least pretty sure you don’t have to be afraid of one of them getting pregnant.” Nolan and I started to laugh and after a few seconds the adults joined us.

“Ok boys, remember, if you ever want to talk about ‘things’ you can come to me. Just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean I don’t know how guys are ‘doing it’.” She told us. She then got up and told us she’ll go out and call Nolan’s dad to talk about the idea of us. After leaving us with Tom and Dough we talked a little about the whole sex thing.

“Ok boys, just to be sure, did you already had sex or not?” Tom asked.

“No, not really. I mean, we played a bit with each other but you can’t really call it sex. And to be honest, we want to go there on the slow way. We don’t have to hurry. We’ve time for the rest of our lives to do that.” I answered honestly.

“Ok, I see, you really love each other that much. If you ever have some questions about that you always can call us, ok? At least we know how it really works.” Tom said and giggled a little and we joined and laughed with them. We then talked about a thing or two we don’t really knew about and they helped us. Sure, it was a little embarrassing to talk about something like that with an adult but at least they are gay like us and know how to do it right. They gave us their Numbers and we said goodbye and walked outside to head home with Nolan’s mom.

We walked into my house and waited just a few minutes until my dad arrived from work. Nolan’s mom told us to go upstairs, so the adults can talk a little. We protested but we didn’t really have a chance against them. We went to my room and sat down on my bed while the adults were talking about our future. I hate it to be left out when adults talk about me and my future like I don’t have anything to say about it and I think Nolan thinks the same after looking in his glaring eyes. He was a little upset like me so I decided I try to distract us a little so I started to caress his face and kissed him passionately. I could feel he calmed down a little.

I really don’t want to start something sexual right now with both our parents in the living room and the talk we had at the diner. But we started a little make out session and cuddled a little on my bed after laying down. We got undressed from the waist up and I started to massage Nolan. I caressed his back and occasionally kissed his neck. After about half an hour massaging and making out we fell asleep holding each other tight. I really love it being close to Nolan. He feels so warm and soft. I never want to miss this feeling ever again and I got anxious about what our parents decide.

Not hearing the knock on the door my dad woke us. With sleepy eyes we saw that not only my dad was in the room. Nolan’s mom was there as well and she got some tears in her eyes. “What’s going on?” I asked curious.

“Boys, Marry told me about your little plan. I really had my concerns about that and just wanted to test it out a few days before we make a final decision but after seeing you both sleep like that you already took away the decision in a way.” I looked a little confused but as I started to understand I started to smile.

“That means Nolan can stay?” I asked my dad with a happy smile and he nodded. I was really happy now and Nolan’s happy face told me he feels the same. Before thinking about it we hugged each other and started kissing. But for the taste of our parents it must’ve been a bit too much because my dad coughed to let us know to stop. We giggled as we separated a little.

“Sorry dad, I couldn’t help it. I’m just too happy right now.” I said still hugging my beautiful boyfriend. We headed downstairs after putting on the shirts again. Dad told me we’ll go to Nolan’s house and pack a few of his things that he needs so he can stay here until we move the rest of his stuff to our house.

I still can’t believe I can be with my boyfriend for the next few weeks or months. We got his things into our car and drove back to unpack his things into my closet and dresser. Since we just skipped school today we have to face that we won’t be able to stay awake until midnight. After Dinner we went to our bathroom and made us ready for bed and went to our bedroom. Damn, that sounds so good. OUR bathroom, OUR bedroom. At least for now we are able to sleep together at the nights.

I started some slow music and we headed for bed. We stripped down until we were both butt naked. This time we didn’t even care about underwear. We got under the covers and snuggled up. We kissed a little and caressed each other a little but we didn’t really start something sexual. I don’t know why but I just felt good just being with Nolan in my arms.

Before drifting off to sleep I thought about tomorrow. We still have to face the school and I really don’t like the fact that we don’t know what will happen in the future. I really need to talk about the defense class with my dad. I’m afraid that someday we’re going to get attacked by some stupid idiots. I don’t want Nolan to get hurt. If something happens to him I don’t know what I would do. And it scared me to death.

The love I trade with Nolan is very strong. I don’t know how I know that but I just do. My heart tells me that every time I look in his beautiful eyes. Even when everybody tells us we’re too young to know it, one thing is for sure, I want to spend the rest of my life with Nolan. Slowly I drifted off to a peaceful sleep where I could see how my life could be with Nolan. I love you Nolan. With all my heart.

Feel free to leave a comment or write to me private. Have a nice day. ;) 
Copyright © 2019 TimmY92; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..