Jump to content
    Tsukihana
  • Author
  • 687 Words
  • 2,472 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Nobody But You - 2. Chapter 2

The Twins make their own entrance on the first day of Senior year.

They could feel the eyes tracking their every move as they made their way to first period. Garnering looks ranging from lustful to perturbed, The Twins had become accustomed to being constant objects of interest. Their Senior year had only just begun, and the halls were full of both familiar and new faces.

A doe eyed mink slunk up to stand beside Tatsuya, his lanky frame automatically recoiling from contact with her. “Hey, guys. Gonna try for track this year?”

Tatsuo pulled his brother closer, “The better to run far away from you, Leah.” The jab took a minute to register, her face scrunching angrily before turning away in a huff.

Tatsuya leaned in close, his breath warm against his twin's ear as though whispering, he sent his thoughts directly through their bond. ‘If you weren’t so hot, they’d hate you.’

Tatsuo rolled his eyes, purposely looking away from him, ‘I don’t care what they think...and did you just backhand call yourself hot?’ Even amid the mass of scrambling bodies eddying around them, Tatsuya claimed his senses completely. Like an extension of himself, they were attuned on a primal level, minds and souls in accord. ‘They look at us like dinner and dessert, Nii-chan.’ His thumb traced lazy circles against Tatsuya’s palm, pulling him to a stop in the middle of the hallway.

At eighteen years old and 6’2 each, they inevitably drew interest wherever they went. But it was the aura of raw power they exuded from their very pores and matching deep violet glares that were usually enough to keep the masses at bay. Sometimes the very brave...and sometimes very stupid decided to try their luck, like Leah.

Tatsuya turned, locking gazes with his twin, this time speaking aloud in his low husky timbre, “We both know I hold absolutely no interest in…” His hands gesturing around them at the encompassing crowds, slowly thinning as they made their way to their classes, “Nobody understands what it’s like to be us.” A long finger grazed over Tatsuo’s cheek. “Let’s get to class. Mom and Dad will be upset if we’re marked tardy on our first day.” Tatsuo turned as he heard someone muttering close behind them.

“I told him not to text me at school…” A tawny buck looking down at his phone screen was rushing blindly towards them, bag hanging from his arm and an instrument strung across his back. His ears swiveling to and fro with agitation, he walked face first into Tatsuya’s back sending his belongings flying through the air, heading for the floor. With preternatural speed Tatsuo plucked his things from the air before they could be damaged.

Wide eyes flew up to meet theirs, “I’m so sorry! Wasn’t looking at all.” His eyes looked a bit panicked, instantly searching out his things.

Tatsuo steadied him gently, “Are you okay? I caught your stuff, no harm done.”

Relief flooded the buck’s eyes. “Thank you so much. I’m sorry again for not paying attention, my Uncle bugging me.”

Gently returning his belongings to him, Tatsuo nodded. “Try to be careful not to hurt yourself or your stuff.”

For the first time the buck took a good look at them, taking an involuntary step back. “Ohh, it’s you guys. I’m Jordan.” Sheepishly his hand reached out to shake theirs, his grip surprisingly firm despite the slight quiver in his voice. They tended to have that effect.

Tatsuya returned his handshake. “I’m Tatsuya and this is my brother, Tatsuo.” For once their was no trace of lust or jealousy coming from the gentle stag, the usual reaction they'd become accustomed to upon interacting with others, just timid curiosity.

“Oooh! Nice horns! Cause you know…” He glanced upwards at the rack of antlers sprouting from his crown, giving the twins a sheepish grin. He was kind, if a little distracted, they sensed. “Well it’s nice to meet you guys, sorry again. See you later, we better get to class.” Waving warmly the buck darted off.

The twins shared a look of amusement between themselves and smiled, what a pleasant surprise for once.

Copyright © 2019 Tsukihana; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I feel like I'm being teased...and I like it.

More please. I want to see the Twins reactions when they first see Etienne.

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Interesting! The twins are not what I expected. I agree with Buz, I am anxious for them to meet Etienne. Thanks.  

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Received notice that Chapter 5 was published -- but nothing for Chapters 2, 3, or 4.   The spotty notification system strikes again.

Looking forward to binge-reading the last 4 chapters after I eat.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Love this chapter!  Great introduction to the Twins, and the buck seems interesting.

Ty! and the buck is a cameo of a character belonging to yeoldebarde on this site, I'm lucky to have a space in her little world

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Tsukihana said:

Ty! and the buck is a cameo of a character belonging to yeoldebarde on this site, I'm lucky to have a space in her little world

You truly make the world come to life ❤️

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Have you heard how they say the ambiguously incestuous Japanese twin thing is getting old?  You haven't because it never gets old. Right on!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, GanymedeRex said:

Have you heard how they say the ambiguously incestuous Japanese twin thing is getting old?  You haven't because it never gets old. Right on!

indeed! i do what i want XD

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

The twins are spectacular. They wrap themselves in their own bubble to keep others at bay.  Now what will Etienne and the twins make of each other?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..