Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 19,989 Words
  • 1,577 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 3. Chapter 3: Marcos and Ramon are stranded. Will this bring them closer?

Ramon woke up and was lying on the shore. He didn't care but he was glad he was safe. The last thing he could remember was feeling very tired and very cold that he closed his eyes and now found himself on the shore. He opened his eyes looked around and saw that he was on some sort of island. He did not know the time but he knew that they had spent the whole night in the water and he thanked his lucky stars that he had survived. He slowly got up trying to study the island which he was on and he noticed that he had lost both of his shoes in the water. Then he wondered where Marcos was and he began looking around. He saw him lying on the shore a few meters away from him. He ran to him and knelt down so that he could wake him.

"Sir, Sir." He shouted. "Wake up, sir. Please don't leave me alone here."

Marcos just lay there without moving and Ramon didn't know if he was alive or not. It was scaring him because he didn't want to be on the island all alone. He put his head on Marcos's chest and felt that he still had a beat.

What was he going to do? Maybe what he needed was air. He tried to put pressure on his chest but nothing was helping and there was only one thing left to do, mouth to mouth. Why was this happening to him?

He slowly opened Marcos's mouth and brought his mouth closer until their mouths met. Instead of giving him air, he got the surprise when Marcos stuck his tongue in his mouth, moving it around. He quickly moved his mouth and found him staring at him.

"If you wanted a kiss, all you had to do was ask." Marcos said with a wink. "You didn't have to steal it while I was sleeping."

"You jerk." He shouted as he got up. "What do you think of yourself? I was just trying to see if I could revive you and..."

"Don't tell me that you wished I was dead." Marcos asked.

"Look sir, with what I am seeing right now I wish you were dead." He answered as he began walking away from him. “I wish you had drowned in the sea!”

"That is just great coming from the boy whom I had just saved." Marcos hollered, rising from the sand.

"Well thank you very much." He said quietly. "But if it wasn't for you," He shouted. "I wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place but thanks to you now I have to stay here on this island with you. Now you can do whatever you want with me without anybody interfering."

"Whoa!" Marcos exclaimed. "Hold on right there. I am a highly respected man and just because we are on this island together don't mean that I will do anything to you. I am not even interested in you."

"Well you are a little too loud today, aren’t you?" Ramon asked as he turned to face the rushing Marcos behind him.

"This is me being myself." Marcos responded. "My time with you expired yesterday and now I am just being myself."

"Oh really," Ramon asked with a frown on his face.

"Yes!" Marcos responded. "The person you are seeing here is no longer that person you knew yesterday. Today I am being myself. Okay, let's pretend that we don't know each other but we must accept that we need each other to survive."

As much as Ramon didn't want to see Marcos's face he knew that he really needed to stick with him. Ramon turned and continued going fast. All he wanted to do was see if there was any sign of life on this strange island.

"Where are you going?" Marcos yelled from behind.

"Far far way… from you," He shouted.

"But I thought I told you that we need to stick together." Marcos shouted.

Ramon continued going fast without saying any word. He was so furious that Marcos was the cause of what had happened to him. All he wanted was to get away from him and get out of the island.

"Fine," Marcos shouted. "You can have it your way."

What was wrong with Marcos this day? He was no longer the bad guy or the good one but he was just someone else who was really getting on Ramon's nerves.

Ramon walked on the shore of the island trying to find any signs of people living on the island but there was none. He walked for a long time without looking behind him to see whether Marcos was behind him or not. He felt tired and did what anyone in his shoes would have done at that time. He began calling for help.

"Someone please help!"

"Help,"

He tried several times but did not get any response. He must have called for about 20 minutes but nothing was really helping.

"Hey!" Marcos shouted. "No one is here and you are just making noise. Can you please, just shut up before you blow someone’s eardrum?"

This was it. Marcos had gotten on his last nerve. He furiously turned, and angrily rushed to Marcos, breathing like a warrior in battle.

"You must be happy that we got stuck here on this island, right?" He said as he pointed at Marcos. "This is your entire fault. I shouldn't have come with you. At least I would have been home sleeping peacefully by now. Who knows what my father and my brother are passing through right now looking for me? And it's all thanks to you." He shouted.

"You know, you are so ungrateful." Marcos yelled. "Do you think you are the only one who has things to do? I have clients, business meetings and..."

"Is that what you are worried about, sir?" Ramon asked loudly.

"It's Marcos. And whatever it is that is happening is because of you. I would have been in my new home relaxing and doing whatever it is that pleases me but I am here simply because I jumped in the water to save you."

"Wow! Should I thank you or what? And who pushed me in that water in the first place, huh?" Ramon argued. "I did not beg you to come with me. Did I?"

"You are right." Marcos said to him. Ramon could see anger in his eyes and he had triggered it. "But right now, we need each other to survive. From the look of things I think we might not leave this island today."

This man had really changed. He wasn't even telling him bad things when he saw anger but Ramon was so worried. Before he realized it, there were tears coming down his face. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Marcos was telling him that they would not leave the island soon. It was hurting to know that they were stuck on this island. All he wanted was to get out of this island and go back to his normal life. Without saying any word he slowly went further away from Marcos and sat on the sand with his hands holding his legs. He just sat there letting the tears flow.

***

What had he just done? How could he have told Ramon that they wouldn't leave the island soon? He had told Ramon in anger that they would take long on the island and that would worry anyone. He had promised himself to stop begging and be himself around Ramon but he needed to assure him that everything would be alright. He watched Ramon on the sand and knew immediately that he was worried by what he had said.

He slowly went towards him and he could see that he was crying. He touched Ramon on the shoulder and Ramon looked at him tears filled in his eyes.

"Will someone find us here?" Ramon asked in between sobs.

"I know that someone will find us and we may go home soon." Marcos tried to assure him.

"You don't have to lie to me." Ramon sobbed. "I know that it may take a while before anybody passes here. I am really worried about what my father and my brother will do if they find out that I am missing. I never told them that I was coming with you."

That was really a big problem because Marcos did not tell anyone either that he was going on a ship cruise. If this was the case then they were really in trouble. Marcos wanted to hold Ramon and take away all his troubles but he knew that he had to know his boundaries. At least not act like a jerk and scare him away.

"Don't worry, I am sure that a boat will pass through here and we will be able to go home," Marcos assured as he rubbed Ramon's tears.

Ramon nodded and showed a weak smile. Marcos heard Ramon's stomach rumbling and he knew that he was hungry. They had not eaten for long now.

"You are hungry," Marcos asked with concern.

"I am starving." He responded.

"Maybe there is somewhere here, fruits or anything," Marcos said. "I will go and check if we can find anything to eat."

Marcos got up and got ready to go exploring the island and find food. He was about to turn when he felt Ramon's hand touch his leg.

"Wait, sir!" Ramon said as he too got up.

"I am coming with you," Ramon said to him. "At least, we will be together and we will stay together. We might lose each other if we separate."

For the first time since he had met Ramon, he felt that Ramon really wanted to be with him and his heart jumped with joy at the thought of going with Ramon.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Ramon nodded.

"Can I beg you for something?" He asked Ramon who was looking at him with one of those serious looks.

"What is it?" Ramon asked.

"Can you stop calling me sir?" He said with a dangerous smile. "Call me Marcos."

"Alright," Ramon smiled sheepishly. "Marcos."

Marcos smiles back and both of them began walking on the shore trying to look for a good place where there were no thick trees. They walked for a while without saying anything to each other. Marcos wanted to say something to Ramon but he didn't want to say anything that would upset Ramon since almost everything that he did made Ramon upset. Marcos was tired, thirsty, and hungry. He stopped to drink the water in the sea but he couldn't even hold it in his mouth. It was just too salty. When he came back from the water he found Ramon standing still on the sand and he felt that something was wrong so he ran to him.

"Is anything wrong?" He whispered.

"No!" Ramon responded quietly. "But look over there." Ramon pointed to a tree. "I think I have found a solution to our water problem."

Marcos looked where Ramon was pointing and found that there was a coconut tree that had quite several coconuts. His heart jumped with joy and his mouth just flung open at the thought of getting his hands on one of those coconuts. His throat would now become fresh because it was getting dry that he felt that his voice would be gone if he didn't have that fresh-looking coconut.

"Wait here." He said to Ramon his mind still on the coconuts.

"Be careful," Ramon said loudly as he was going.

He stopped and looked at Ramon who was busy looking at the coconuts. He felt really good knowing that Ramon was suddenly concerned about him. Marcos promised himself that he was gonna make Ramon close to him even if it meant pretending as if he did not care or arguing with him over silly things.

The tree was long and without branches. Marcos wondered how he would climb such a tree but on the other hand, he did not want to disappoint Ramon so he decided it was time to use what he had learned from watching 'ultimate survival'.

He wrapped his arm around the coconut tree and then did the same with his legs. He slowly crawled up the tree being careful up until his hand could reach the coconut. Being careful not to fall, he slowly extended one of his hands and tried to pluck the coconuts. He had a hard time but soon got four coconuts which he threw to the ground. Using the same method he had used while he climbed the tree, he climbed safely down and found that Ramon had already made a hole in one of the coconuts with a dry broken branch of a tree. He gave it to him and he couldn't help but put up a smile.

He held the coconut and just let the liquid land in his mouth. It kept on coming and it helped cool his throat. The taste was not like water but it worked and soon he found himself panting. He felt so relieved and his thirst was gone but hunger was still lurking in his stomach and they needed to find food when they still had energy.

When Marcos had finished drinking his coconut he got caught looking at Ramon. He was drinking his coconut so beautifully. The way the fluid was dripping from his chin was sexy and made him smile as he stared at Ramon. The way he moved his head as he drank water from the coconut was just lovely. His shirt was now wet and it looked even sexier. He had never seen anyone so perfect as the way he saw Ramon at that time. He was so lost that he didn't even realize that Ramon was looking at him with a frown on his face.

"I am sorry." He apologized but Ramon just picked up the remaining coconuts and continued walking.

He followed behind wondering if Ramon planned to give him one of the coconuts but he just walked without saying anything. They walked for a few minutes until they came to a place where there were a few trees near the shore which had some sort of shelter underneath. Marcos knew that this would be a great spot to stay as it was very near to the sea and it would be easy to spot a boat or ship which would get them out of the island. There were also a few coconut trees that would help with the water problem.

"I think we should stay here," Marcos said.

"What about food?" Ramon asked.

"I am sure that there is some..." Marcos stopped before he finished the sentence.

He didn't know if his eyes were deceiving him but he saw a few papaya trees just close to their site.

"What is it?" Ramon asked.

"Look over there." Marcos pointed.

When Ramon looked in the direction Marcos was pointing him, his eyes were wide open. Marcos couldn't still believe it. His mouth watered just at the thought of having that juicy yellow fruit in his hungry mouth. He ran towards it and Ramon followed behind. The tree was not tall so he decided to climb the tree fast. He was about to start climbing when he heard Ramon shouting towards him.

"What are you doing?"

Marcos was surprised at the question. It was obvious that Ramon knew that he was about to climb the papaya tree to pick some papaya so that they could at least have something.

"You will fall." He shouted as he ran towards him.

So the guy was concerned for him after all. If it was back then, Marcos was sure Ramon would have not have said anything.

"What do we do then?" Marcos asked.

Ramon did not answer but just looked around. He then picked up a long dry tree branch and then gave it to him.

"Here, use this to pluck the papaya fruits," Ramon said to him.

Marcos got the branch from him and used it to pluck about five papayas which fell on the sand and broke a little. They took the papaya fruits and both of them ate them hungrily. The way Ramon was eating was funny but it was also good to the sight of Marcos who viewed it to be sexy and cute. After Ramon had eaten one he took the other and went and sat on the sand near the shore and ate while staring at the sea. Marcos saw that Ramon was worried and it also affected him in some way.

He went and sat beside him and both of them ate their fruits in silence. After Ramon had eaten about half he just kept looking at the sea and Marcos knew what exactly was on his mind, he wanted to go home. He was looking at the sea to see if he could see any boat or ship which would take them home. Marcos slowly moved to Ramon and he tapped on his back. Ramon looked at him but there was just worry on his face.

"Don't worry." He sighed. "I am sure that someone will pass through here and we will be out of here in no time."

"I know but I am really worried about my father." Ramon lamented. "I wish I had a phone to tell him where I am and that he should not worry. But we really are stranded here."

Wait! Why didn't he realize it sooner? How could he have forgotten that he has a phone?

"I think I have a phone with me," Marcos said as he jumped up.

"You do?" Ramon asked as he got up quickly.

"Yep," Marcos responded as he got the phone out of his pocket.

Marcos pressed the power button but nothing was happening. He pressed several times but it was not working. He got his battery out and put it back in but the phone was not turning on.

"Stupid phone," He yelled.

"It was in the water for a long time," Ramon said softly.

Marcos pressed and pressed until he got angry and threw it on the sand. Ramon picked it up and he sat on the sand silently. Marcos sat beside him and both of them sat on the sand looking at the sea. The only sound that was heard was the sound of the water on the sea.

They sat there just looking at the sea until Marcos felt that it was getting cold. They had to make a fire somehow or they would have more to worry about than getting home. The coldness would kill them before they even passed through the cold night. Marcos could see that the cold was getting to Ramon as he was now shivering. The wind was humid and he could feel it on his face. He knew that the sun would soon set and by then wanted to be around a fire.

Marcos was a child from a really rich family but he even knew how to survive in situations like that and he knew that a fire was the only thing that would ensure their survival through the night.

Marcos got up and went to the place where they would be staying. He gathered a few dry branches and leaves and got ready to make fire not knowing how long it was gonna take. He gathered them together on the sand and took two small stones. He knew that if he caused friction between the two stones, sparks would be produced and fall onto the dry leaves thereby starting a fire. If guys on TV could do it, then how hard can it be?

He rubbed the two rocks against one another with so much pressure hoping for a fire to start soon so that he could impress Ramon by providing him with warmth. There were just a few sparks that did nothing. Okay, that was just the first. No one would ever get it on the first time. He moved them again but still the same thing.

"What are you doing?" He heard Ramon ask as if he was about to laugh.

He moved his face up and saw that Ramon was probably thinking that he was crazy or something and he intended to prove to Ramon that he knew a thing or two about survival.

"I am trying to make a fire." He said, suddenly feeling like an idiot when he saw that Ramon was probably making fun of him.'

"Wait!" Ramon giggled as he knelt. "Let me help you with that."

"No!" He smiled lightly. "I can do it on my own without your help."

"But you don't understand," Ramon added. "You see I have..."

"No! You are the one who doesn't understand," Marcos shouted. "Just because I am a rich guy doesn't mean that I don't know how to make a simple fire.

"Fine," Ramon raised his hands as if surrendering. "But you are gonna wish I had made that fire instead."

Ramon got up and sat on a nearby tree looking at him as if he was busy laughing inside. What happened to Ramon who was sad a moment ago? This Ramon was getting him mad even though he didn't want to be mad at him.

Marcos continued his work but there was no progress. It was like those stones were mad at him or something because no spark came out after he had spoken to Ramon. He tried different stones but they were all giving the same results. What was worse is that he could see that Ramon was busy chuckling to himself. If he was the old Marcos he would have snapped at him but this Marcos didn't want to upset Ramon as he had seen his bad side once. He tried and tried until it began getting dark.

He could feel his anger taking the best of him and he threw the stones away and kicked the leaves and branches.

"This isn't working." He groaned in anger.

"I told you to let me handle it." Ramon laughed while he came to him.

"You think you can do better than that?" He groaned. "Let's see how you can do it."

"Well, you see I have..." He put his hands in the pocket. "...this."

He had a lighter in his pocket?

"You had that and you still watched me struggle to make the fire." He yelled as he gripped his head in surprise. "Why did you do that?"

Marcos was so mad that Ramon had a lighter in his pocket and yet he watched him as he struggled to make the fire for the two of them.

"Wait a minute," Ramon smiled at him. "I thought you told me that you would make the fire. All I did was obey you."

"Since when did you ever do what I told you to do?" Marcos groaned.

"Hey! Don't blame me for this. This is what you get for trying to act smart but it only proves that I am smarter." Ramon laughed as he knelt to put together the branches which he had kicked. He pressed the lighter and voila, the flame from the lighter made the branches ignite.

"There you go." Ramon gushed. "Now we have a fire."

Marcos was still burning with anger. After 20 minutes of struggling to make a fire, he found out that Ramon had a lighter with him.

"I know you are probably wondering where I got that lighter," Ramon said as he put more wood on the fire.

"Where did you get it?" Marcos asked. "Don't tell me you smoke."

"I don't," Ramon said as he got up. "But I got it from someone who was about to light a cigarette in the boat, "Ramon said and started moving away from him.

"Where are you going?" Marcos shouted.

"You don't expect that fire to last till morning, do you?"

Right! He should have thought about that. Marcos noticed that Ramon was not like he had been earlier but he seemed cheerful and was now arguing with him. Not an argument like they were fighting or something but an argument like he was enjoying making fun of him and he was enjoying his new mood though he had made him mad just a few seconds ago.

"Let me come with you." He yelled.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Ramon shouted while still going. "Why don't you grab us some fruits before it gets too dark?"

"Okay!" Marcos shouted. "Be careful!"

"You too," Ramon shouted. Marcos felt so good that Ramon told him to be careful.

He went and picked some papayas since it was the only fruit which they had seen on the island and came back to find that Ramon was not yet back. He got a little worried and decided to look for him but almost bumped into him when he turned to go in the direction where he had gone earlier. He had a lot of wood with him and it would help for the night. Marcos helped him with some and they put some on the fire which made a giant fire that suddenly became warm.

Marcos sat on one side of the fire while Ramon sat on the other side and soon it became dark. It was darker than Marcos had thought it would be and the only noise he heard was the water from the sea as the current made its magic making the water move back and forth. If not for the fire, Marcos wouldn't have been able to see Ramon on the other side.

After a while both of them had their dinner, papaya to be specific and Marcos was just staring at Ramon while he ate. He was looking so handsome in the light of the fire and he ate his papaya calmly as if he was thinking of something. He was looking in the fire while he ate his fruit calmly. Marcos wanted to say something but he didn't want to spoil the mood he was in. Then all of a sudden he couldn't get his eyes off Ramon. It was like his eyes were glued to him wondering how it would be like to have a boyfriend like Ramon.

Oh! How he wished he was putting his arms around him as he planted kisses all over his face and his neck. How he wished he was holding Ramon in his arms while he sat between his legs providing him with his body warmth. Wait! He couldn't do all those things but maybe he could bring Ramon close to him and he had a plan just to make that happen. He would soon find out just how scared Ramon could be.

Marcos continued eating his papaya and was soon full that he even stretched his arms. He was thirsty but he was not planning on asking Ramon for a coconut.

"Hey!" Ramon shouted.

"Uh," He exclaimed as he looked towards Ramon. Then a coconut came flying which he caught with his hands. It was like Ramon read his mind that he was thirsty. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Thank you." He yelled as he made a hole through the coconut.

He drank the liquid from the coconut fast and he felt so relieved. He was neither hungry nor thirsty and now he could go to sleep without worrying about anything. He took a deep breath of satisfaction and inhaled slowly. He took another deep cool breath but stopped before he could even exhale when he looked at Ramon.

Ramon was now drinking his coconut but this time it was different. He held it close to his mouth but the liquid made its way to his neck and it caught Marcos' attention. The way the trachea moved as he swallowed the liquid was just perfect and lovely to his sight. He felt the urge to lick that liquid on his hairless chin and move his tongue to his lips and suck them with his tongue while he made his way to that beautiful forehead which...

"Hey!" Ramon shouted getting him out of his thoughts.

"Oh! Sorry." He apologized.

They sat there quietly until Marcos decided it was time to test Ramon. He slowly took a glance at Ramon who was busy looking lost as he stared in the fire. He apologized to Ramon in his heart but he needed to do that. As the both of them sat to the quietness of the night Marcos heard the trees rattle due to friction and he took it as an opportunity to implement his plan.

"Hey, did you hear that?" He said softly to Ramon.

"What is it?" Ramon asked.

"I heard something." He said softly. "It came from over there." Marcos pointed to the direction Ramon was sitting.

"Are you sure?" Ramon gasped.

"Yeah," He answered as if he was worried.

"What do you think it is?" Ramon stuttered.

"Maybe it's a wild animal." He said as he moved a bit further from the fire.

"What?" Ramon gasped as he quickly got up and headed towards Marcos.

Now, this was going somewhere.

Ramon moved quickly and sat next to Marcos. He was very close that Marcos could feel his body heat. Marcos gave a smile which he was sure Ramon didn't see because he was too busy trying to look around probably to see if he could see the wild animal that he had mentioned.

"Don't worry," He giggled. "I am sure that it was just the trees rattling."

Ramon didn't respond but just kept looking around. So he was scared after that little stunt Marcos had played. He planned on getting closer to Ramon and if possible put an arm around him and sees his reaction. As he was about to move, he suddenly felt the urge to urinate.

Damn urine! Why did it have to come when he was about to get close to Ramon? This was not what he had in mind but it was nature's call and he had to respond.

Marcos got up but felt Ramon hold his hand in fear.

"Hey!" Ramon shouted. "Where are you going?"

"I have to pee." He responded.

"Please, don't leave me alone here?" Ramon begged.

Ramon must have been scared. He was begging him to stay, something that had never happened before. Maybe this was the time to be useful and who knows, maybe Ramon might cling to him the whole night and he didn't want to feel anything more than Ramon's body close to him while they lay on the sand. He couldn't wait to feel Ramon's breath as he slept and probably hear his sexy snores.

"I won't go far and if you want..." He paused and looked at Ramon. "...you can come with me and wait."

"N-no," Ramon stammered as he released his hand. "I will just be here waiting for you. You should just hurry up, okay."

"I won't take long," Marcos assured as he began going from Ramon.

He went a few meters away and stood there to pee. He saw that Ramon was looking around everywhere and he knew that he might have been really scared. He walked faster and finally reached Ramon who gave him a 'thank God you are here' smile which he welcomed because he liked Ramon's smile. Did he say like? He loved Ramon's smile. Ramon had the best smile he had ever seen. It was angelic and sexy.

"You startled me," Ramon whispered when he sat closer than he had been before he went to pee.

"Sorry." He apologized with a smile.

Ramon smiled at him and they sat looking at the fire. After a while, Marcos got up and put more wood on the fire and it was now brighter than before. He went back and sat close to Ramon who seemed to be cheerful that evening. Marcos didn't know what to make of it whether Ramon was like that because he was scared or because he wanted to be cheerful.

They sat for some time without speaking and Marcos noticed that Ramon was now dozing and finding it difficult to stay straight.

"Hey!" he whispered. "Are you sleepy?"

"Yeah," Ramon whispered. "But I am scared."

"Don't worry I will be here with you the rest of the night," Ramon reassured him. "I don't mind if you sleep on my shoulder."

"No!" Ramon stuttered. "I am fine."

Marcos didn't say anything but just continued staring at the fire. 5 minutes might have passed when he felt something on his shoulder. It was Ramon's head and he was leaning on his shoulder. He smiled when he looked at the sleeping Ramon. He looked so peaceful, so young and so handsome that Marcos' heart jumped with joy at the thought of having Ramon in his arms. How he had waited for this moment and now it had presented itself in front of him. Of course, he didn't plan on doing anything to Ramon, he wouldn't do that to the only boy he liked so much.

After a few minutes, he slowly lay on the sand and brought Ramon to his chest feeling the softness of his hair on his chin which tickled him. He held him tightly making sure that he made him warm through the night. It felt so good having him in his arms. It was like they were lovers and it was such an intense feeling knowing that he would wake up with Ramon in his arms. He kept on smiling while Ramon snored softly which he found sexy. His smile couldn't disappear and he thought that was the longest he had ever smiled.

He started feeling sleepy himself so he kissed Ramon's hair and said goodnight and closed his eyes hoping that the morning would come with luck for him and that he would be on good terms with Ramon.

He closed his eyes and just let the island take him to the world of dreams where he hoped to dream about Ramon.

***

Ramon woke up and felt like a sheet was covering him. When he opened his eyes, it was already morning and the sun had already risen. He quickly got up and something fell off him. He realized that it was Marcos's red shirt.

This meant that Marcos was not wearing his shirt and it was a cold morning. The fire was still burning but only a little. He looked everywhere to see if he could see Marcos but did not see him. Where could he have gone early in the morning?

A few moments later, he saw Marcos in the water with a stick in his hand which he was busy putting in the water as if he was trying to catch something. Ramon smiled and decided to put on Marcos' shirt. He took it and smelled it before he put it on. He didn't know why he did that but the shirt smelled of Marcos' cologne and his manly scent which felt so good to him.

He hoped that Marcos had not seen him smell the shirt or the guy would raise questions. Then one thing and the other hit him. He had spent a night with Marcos alone and nothing had happened. Marcos didn't even try to rape him or anything but he was just a gentle man throughout the night and even sacrificed his shirt to keep him from the cold. This was strange because he had been scared that he was done for. He even rejected when Marcos had offered his shoulder to sleep on because he had been too scared that Marcos would surely rape him but he was safe this morning.

Marcos had changed and this was the guy whom he would like to know and probably be friends with him even though he was the cause of what had happened. He was to be blamed also. If only he had allowed Marcos to hold him on the ship then nothing like that would have happened. He would have been home with his father and brother. But what happened had happened and there was nothing he could do. He just prayed that his father was alright and that his brother was not too worried about him. If only he could make a call to tell them he was alright and of his whereabouts.

Ramon picked up the phone and began pressing the power button but nothing worked. He tried and tried but not even a blink on the phone.

"Good morning?" He heard a sweet voice filled with happiness ask.

He looked up to see Ramon standing in front of him shirtless. He caught his eyes and he found himself staring at that body.

"Good morning?" He stuttered.

Marcos's body was breathtaking. It was beautiful, sexy muscular, and hairy which added to the way he viewed it. His arms were muscular and the six-parks were just phenomenal. He had an athlete's body and everything about him was just perfect. Marcos coughed and he realized that he might have been staring a little bit too much.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Look what I have," Marcos shouted in excitement.

Ramon looked and Marcos had two fish in his hands. His eyes opened wide because he couldn't believe that Marcos had caught fish.

"How did you get those?" Ramon babbled as he got up.

"With this," Marcos gushed as he raised a stick that had a sharp edge. Not like an arrow but it hard some sort of sharp edge.

"I wanted you to have something else for breakfast," Marcos said as he gave the fish to Ramon. "It might have taken longer but at least I got something."

Did he just say he wanted Ramon to have something else for breakfast? How sweet. This guy was a heart-throb.

"Thank you so much." Ramon gushed. "I appreciate this."

Ramon took the fish and used the method he had learned at home on how to roast fish. He picked up two sticks and pierced through the mouth. He put more firewood and began roasting the fish carefully while he and Marcos sat on the sand quietly. He didn't know why they had not said anything relevant to each other ever since they came to the island. The fish was now ready and he gave one to Marcos.

The fish tasted funny and unpleasant especially without the salt but it did the trick and he was now satisfied, ready to start the day and hope for a boat or ship to pass through so that he could go home. After he had finished with the fish he needed to break the silence and say something but he didn't know what to say or start with.

"Thank you so much for being a gentle man last night." He said softly. "You didn't do anything."

"I can't do anything to you. I have changed." Marcos responded with a smile. "But tell me honestly, were you scared?"

"To be honest," Ramon responded. "I was very scared but thank you."

"It's nothing," Marcos sighed. "I am not a bad guy anymore."

There were a few moments of silence before Ramon heard a question which he had been expecting since they arrived on the island. The day before, he had decided to just remove that awkwardness between them and let things flow. He knew that if he was to survive long on the island he had no choice but to depend on Marcos. If he kept on being angry it would be hard to survive.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Marcos lamented.

Ramon was quiet. He didn't know how to respond or what to say. How was he going to explain to Marcos that he was afraid of him at first but was now a bit comfortable with him?

"I don't ...Hate you." He exclaimed. "Why did you think that I hate you?"

"I just feel it and I can see from your reaction," Marcos responded making Ramon feel guilty.

"It's just that we kinda met in a very bad situation and..."

"But I have already apologized to you," Marcos mumbled before Ramon could even finish his sentence.

"I know that." He sighed. "Maybe it's because I don't know you that well, um... You pushed me in the water and I just fear you."

"That's fair." Marcos chuckled. "You don't have to fear me. I am not a very bad person and regarding what had happened in the boat I just felt like holding you. I am sorry for being such an asshole."

"It's fine," Ramon responded with a gentle smile. "What's happened has happened. All we have to do is hope for a boat to pass through here so that we can go home."

Saying that felt like he had released some sort of burden from him and just let it go. Maybe what he needed was to just let go of everything and start seeing Marcos in a new light.

"Thank you so much." Marcos smiled. "Truce," He said as he extended his hand.

Ramon didn't know whether to shake that hand or just turn him down. But he needed to do this for the peace of his mind.

"Truce," He said as he extended his hand to shake Marcos' hand. Both of them shook hands with huge smiles on their faces.

"This means a lot," Marcos said excitedly.

Marcos was acting like he had won a lottery. Did this mean a lot to him? Ramon was glad that he was the cause of that happiness because it was like Marcos was a part of his life that he couldn't ignore.

"Let me see if I can catch more fish," Marcos said as he got up.

Marcos went back to the water and Ramon watched while he tried his best to catch the fish which was near him. Ramon knew just how difficult it was to get fish especially with the stick that he had but the guy was really trying and Ramon just sat there and watched what he was doing. About after two hours, he came back with five fish which he gave to Ramon. Ramon couldn't just understand how he had managed to get the fish with the stick that he had because he couldn't do it even if it took him the whole day. The guy had some skill or he watched from one of those documentaries or something.

"We will save these for later," Ramon said when Marcos gave him the fish.

They sat on the sand looking at the sea hoping for a boat to pass but nothing happened. Ramon felt so bored that he wanted to do something.

"Are you bored?"

Ramon was surprised at Marcos's question. It was like he was reading his mind.

"Yes," Ramon responded. "Nothing to do and everything is just boring."

"Maybe I can help." Marcos smiled.

"How?" Ramon asked.

"You told me that you don't know me that well so I think I might entertain you with the story of my life." Marcos smiled. "That way, you will be able to know me. That is if you are interested," Marcos whispered.

"It's okay," Ramon responded. "I want to hear it."

Marcos began narrating the story about where he was born, how many siblings he has, and how they moved abroad when he was just in high school. It was such a funny story and it took about just long explaining his childhood up to high school.

"When we moved abroad I had a hard time adjusting to my new life. My twin sister, Madison became popular at our new school while people barely noticed me. I was so thin at that time and all I wanted was to just have an athlete's body." Marcos sighed. "That was also the time that I discovered that I was gay... There was this new boy in our class and he was so handsome. The moment I saw him my heart just wanted him. No matter how much I tried to get him out of my mind, his images found their way into my mind and I ended up thinking about him.

A few weeks later, I discovered he was gay and that might have been the reason why I was so attracted to him and all. I decided to confront my heart and confess to him and he took it well. That same day we shared a kiss but he left me saying that he never believed in relationships and even if he did, he never would date someone like me. I was so hurt by him that I cried so much. My sister found me crying and she was the first person I came out to. She encouraged me to move on and I tried to have relationships with other guys at school but nothing ever worked. All I got were heartbreaks and pain. Most of the boys in my school rejected me that I was not their type and that got to me. From that day I vowed that I would get anyone I wanted with my money and body."

So that was why he always acted like he owned everyone he met, Ramon thought? Now Ramon understood why he had received such a reaction from Marcos the first day they had met. It was because he wanted to have him at any cost.

"With a little help from a few websites online, I decided to hit the gym. Every day after school, I used to visit the gym making sure that I developed every part of my body. By the time I was done with high school..." Marcos sighed. "...I was well built, muscular and I had a body to die for.” He chuckled when Ramon raised an eyebrow. “At least that was what most guys told me." He chuckled. "So that was where the tale of the play boy began." He sighed. "I came out to my parents and both of them took it perfectly.

By the time I went to the university I had sexual encounters with several men. At 17 I entered the university and I knew I had to cover up for the lost time in high school. The first year was pretty cool. No guy I approached ever rejected me. I didn't care whether they were gay or straight but I won them over with money. Because my parents are so wealthy, they used to send my sister and me a lot of money and that was the money I used to blind every guy that I encountered.

Though I was a play boy, I never neglected my education. In fact, I was one of the best students at the university. Both my sister and I majored in business administration. By the time I was leaving the university, I was so popular that even the lecturers knew me as a gay playboy. I had so many guys that I used to use for my pleasure." He sighed. "When I finished my university, my parents gave that hotel as a gift for being the best student in my year and at the same time found out that I was a gay playboy. My mother was furious and she brought my gay childhood friend to be my boyfriend but no matter how much I tried to have a relationship with him, it was never working. He was just one of those guys to me.

I worked in my family company while I was abroad and also managed my hotel too. I continued with my lifestyle and mom continued pestering me into having a relationship with my childhood friend." He laughed sheepishly. "We decided it was time to come back home since our major businesses are located in this country so I came back to buy a house and prepare everything for their arrival. They are to arrive a month from now since I have done everything for their arrival."

Marcos looked at him with a huge smile before he finally said something.

"And that's my story."

"Wow!" That was the only word Ramon could think of.

From what he had heard, it was almost like he had known Marcos all his life. It was not his fault that he became a playboy but it was because he wanted to show them that he was not to be reckoned with and maybe got drawn into it that he couldn't find a way to get out of it.

"Looks like you've had quite an adventure," Ramon commented.

"You could say that," Marcos responded with a sheepish smile.

Ramon chuckled a bit and Marcos joined in and both of them were like best friends.

"So what's your story?" Marcos asked after they had their laugh.

"My life hasn't been as adventurous as yours." He laughed. "I live with my father, Ben, and my brother, Eduardo Castillo. Both of them love me and my brother is overprotective."

"Yeah, I met with his fists." Marcos joked as both of them laughed.

"Anyway, my mother died a long time ago and I was left with the only people that I love so much. I finished my high school at 17 and the only thing that I am looking forward to is going to a university and work in one of the biggest companies to get my family out of poverty." It kinda felt weird that he was telling this to Marcos. "My brother is also a high school graduate and at 24 he has no job that can support me through the university and that is why I always work hard and I have always prayed for a scholarship." He stammered.

"I'm sorry." Marcos apologized. "If not for me you would have made some money to go to the university."

"It's okay." He replied with a smile. "I believe that place was just not for me."

"Don't you have any other relatives?" Marcos asked.

"No!" Ramon replied as something came to his mind. "Wait...My father once told me that he has a brother who he has not seen for sixteen years now. He left after his wife died from a fatal accident to find himself. I think he went abroad or something."

"What about your love life?" Marcos chuckled. "Have you ever been in love?"

Should he tell him or should he just ignore his question? What was there to hide? He was the kind of person who was not ashamed of whom he was.

"I have not found the right person for me," Ramon replied.

"Ever kissed before?" Marcos dropped another question.

" I did kiss someone in high school," Ramon responded, smilling brightly.

"Was she your girlfriend?" Marcos hit him with another question.

He wanted to say none of your damn business but somehow he just couldn't find it in his heart to hide anything from Marcos since he had told him everything about his life. Besides, Ramon felt like they were good friends and he was opening up to him even though the guy was the reason they were on this goddamn island.

"It wasn't a she." Ramon sighed. "It was a boy."

There was a moment of silence and Marcos was looking at him wide-eyed.

"You are gay?" Marcos asked almost jumping up.

"Yeah," Ramon exclaimed.

"Wow!" Marcos gasped.

"Does your father know about this?" Marcos gasped

"Yes! He is also the one who told me to be careful with men. He has taught me a lot about values even though I am gay."

Marcos still looked at him puzzled. Maybe he couldn't believe that Ramon was gay or he was just surprised at the fact that he came out to him. He knew he needed to say something to snap Marcos out of whatever was on his mind.

"So tell me..." Ramon said as he snapped his fingers. "...in all your wild adventure, have you ever fallen in love?"

There was a moment of silence when Ramon asked that question. He could feel the wind blowing on his face making his hair blow backward. He was staring deep into Marcos' eyes and it was like they were telling him something. Now that he had known about Marcos' life he felt like he was a part of his life, at least his heart did and it was speaking its language. Why was this happening to him?

Those beautiful green eyes were perfect and they were glowing. It was like he was hypnotized and he couldn't move his face away from Marcos. His heart was beating so fast that he felt like it would rip out of his chest.

"Love," Marcos groaned.

Ramon didn't know if he was dreaming but he thought he could hear Marcos groan as if he was in pleasure or something. Was he feeling the same way Ramon was feeling at that time?

"What are you saying?" Marcos spoke suddenly. "I have never fallen in love. It's just not the thing for me."

"Oh!" Ramon said as if he was disappointed by the answer that Marcos had given.

He didn't want to show Marcos that he was disappointed by the answer he had given so he decided to do one thing that would save his ass.

"Are you hungry?" He said as he got up to pick the fish. "Let me roast the fish so that we can eat. I am sure that it's past midday already."

"Sure!" Marcos responded as if he suspected that Ramon was disappointed at his answer.

Ramon roasted the fish quickly and they both ate quietly as if they had not been talking for hours. It had helped him because he had been dying of boredom and he might have made a friend over the last few hours. As he ate the last piece of the fish, he wondered what was going to happen next after both of them had their lunch.

"Hey!" Marcos exclaimed as he got up quickly. "Why don't we explore the island to pass the time? I am sure that it will be fun and most importantly, it will drive away the boredom."

Was he ready for this? Ramon didn't want to leave the sea's view even for a moment. What if a boat passed while they were busy exploring the island.

"Don't worry we won't go far from here," Marcos reassured. "It's just to stretch our feet. It's also good for the health to take a stroll once in a day."

Marcos was right. He needed to move at least a bit. Maybe a ship wouldn't pass without their knowledge.

"Alright," Ramon said as he got up.

But before they began even walking Ramon gave Marcos his shirt back and said 'thank you'. To be honest, Marcos being shirtless was making him feel shy and he didn't know why.

Both of them started walking slowly discovering how the island was. It was really beautiful with so many trees and it seemed like there were no animals on the island either. This was a deserted island. After walking for just about two minutes, Ramon could hear the sound of passing water coming from nearby.

"Do you hear that?" He asked Marcos.

"Yeah," Marcos replied. "Maybe there is a tributary somewhere here."

Ramon started looking around and decided to see if he could find the tributary. They found a place where there were no thick trees and so they decided to go from the beach into the jungle. They just walked a few minutes and they saw a small shallow river flowing so smoothly and the sound of the water brought peace to his mind. It was not that beautiful but he was dying to just strip and stay in that water. But of course, he couldn't do it with Marcos over there so he just commented on it and the both of them just looked at it and commented.

They both tried to drink the water but it was salty and Ramon immediately knew that it branched from the sea somewhere. It looked like they were stuck with coconuts for a while. Ramon saw something that caught his attention. It was a banana tree just a few meters from them.

"How is this possible?" He shouted.

"How is what possible?' Marcos asked.

"Can't you see that banana tree over there?" He asked as he pointed to the banana tree.

When Marcos looked at the banana tree, Ramon could see that he was as surprised as he was.

"Wait here," Marcos said he went there.

The bananas looked lovely. Some of them were yellow and looked yummy while others were green. Marcos got the whole bunch though he had a hard time both of them took it and they had bananas for supper and they kept some for later. Ramon didn't feel like eating anything else so he just sat around the fire and drank the coconuts which Marcos had plucked for them. After dinner in the evening, Ramon just felt tired and so he just lay on the sand close to the fire and the whole time, he had his eyes on Marcos who was looking so sexy while he too slept on the other side of the fire.

Ramon had a hard time sleeping and he just watched Marcos who was fast asleep snoring. The snores were like music to his ears and they made him fall asleep but before he slept, he wished his father and brother goodnight and just prayed that they were alright. He closed his eyes and he slept to the sexy sounds of Marcos' snores.

The next morning, Ramon woke up to the smell of fish being roasted. He inhaled in the air and was greeted by Marcos as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning?" Marcos said cheerfully.

"Hey!" Ramon responded as he rubbed his eyes.

"You are just in time for breakfast," Marcos said as he got up.

When Ramon got up, the sun was shining and there were coconuts, bananas, papayas, and roasted fish on a banana leaf on the sand. It was almost like breakfast in bed and Ramon felt special to have received such treatment from Marcos and that gave him another reason to like him even more. Who wouldn't like what Marcos was doing for him?

They both ate their breakfast calmly and Ramon was so full that he felt like it would come out from his mouth. After breakfast, both of them sat on the sand staring at the sea. It was the third day and no sign of any boat. Would they be stuck here on this island?

To break the silence, Marcos asked him one of his most favorable childhood moments. He laughed at that and began narrating to him how he and Mark used to cause trouble at school and how the teacher used to punish them almost every day. He couldn't stop laughing after he had narrated the entire story to Marcos who also laughed with him.

In return, Marcos told him of how he used to play with Anthony while they were just little kids and how their parents used to chase them around so that they could bath them. When Marcos was telling it to him, he was laughing loudly and all his worries ended. Then there was a moment of silence which was pretty awkward and he needed to say something.

"I think I need to take a bath." He finally said.

"I also need to take a bath," Marcos said excitedly.

Ramon immediately looked at him with his eyes wide open as if telling him not to even think that they would bath together.

"But that will be after you are done," Marcos added with a sheepish smile.

"No, it's okay," Ramon assured with a smile. "I will do it at that river we found yesterday while you do it here."

"Are you sure you will be fine?" Marcos exclaimed. "I can do it at the river if you want while you do it here."

"No, it's fine," Ramon said as he got up. "I need to take a long bath anyway."

Ramon got up and began heading to the direction of the small river. The sand felt so smooth on his feet and it tickled too. When he looked behind, he saw that Marcos had already stripped to his blue boxer briefs which seemed really tight. He stopped in his tracks and just stared from a distance. He was looking so sexy in those boxer briefs and his legs were hairy and manly too. How he wished he could tell Marcos just how lovely his whole body was.

Wait! What was he thinking? He couldn't tell Marcos anything. He knew he had to stay clear off but his heart was already betraying him. It was like his heart was now in favor of Marcos and he was slowly losing himself to Marcos. Marcos was about to remove his boxers when Ramon came to his senses and continued to his destination.

"You've stared too much, Marcos." He whispered to himself as he increased his pace.

He quickly reached the river and stripped to his boxer. He removed the boxer and his 3 inches flaccid member flung out to the cool breeze of the air. The air felt so good on his dick and he felt like he could breathe again. Not with his nose but with his cock. He peed before he sat in the water. The water was so clear and he was sure there were no leeches. The water felt cold while he sat in there and his cock reacted to the coldness as it became even smaller. A few minutes and he got used to the coldness of the water.

He sat in the cold water wondering what Marcos was doing alone in that water. Maybe he was even playing with his dick remembering all those encounters with different men. He suddenly stopped, wondering why he was thinking about Marcos so much. This new Marcos that he had encountered on the island was affecting him and would soon make him go crazy.

He sat in the water for a long time until he decided it was time to get out and go to Marcos. He took a quick bath in the river and then got out receiving a very cold wind on his entire skin. His cock looked like it had shrunk and it was really small. He quickly got his clothes on and headed to the beach to see if Marcos was already done with swimming after having been in the water for so long. He practically ran to the beach just to see Marcos.

He didn't know why he was missing him when he was just with him on the island. When he reached there, he found him sitting near the fire. When Ramon reached there, he received a warm smile from Marcos and both of them sat around the fire. Marcos had his shirt unbuttoned and Ramon got a glimpse of his hairy muscular chest. He kept on staring from time to time and Marcos caught him one time but he just smiled shyly.

At night, Marcos was sitting close to Ramon and it made Ramon's body react in a way in which it had never reacted. He was feeling so hot even if he knew that it was cold if not for the fire. He felt shivers run down his spine and he couldn't understand why. He felt sleepy so he slept while Marcos remained. When he woke up in the middle of the night, he found Marcos sleeping close to him and he had his arms around him. Instead of removing those arms, Ramon moved even closer to Marcos and he could feel Marcos tightening his grip and he felt safe in his arms. He felt like he had everything in the world. His body was on fire with all sorts of emotions and he wanted more of Marcos. He went back to sleep with a huge smile.

When he woke up in the morning, he found that Marcos had breakfast waiting for him and he smiled the moment he woke up. It made him like Marcos even more. Who would have known that the person whom he had hated so much would be that sweet?

Ramon ate the breakfast but all the while his eyes were on Marcos who was eating his breakfast smiling as if he was thinking of one of the most wonderful moments. That smile somehow brought joy to Ramon's heart. Ramon realized that Marcos had dimples and it sure made his smile brighten up. If only he could get in his head and listen to what was on his mind then he would be like the happiest boy.

At that point, he could feel his heart beating excitedly at the thought of having Marcos wrap his arms around him. After breakfast, Ramon was sitting on the sand looking at the sea as usual when he saw Marcos' hand close to him.

"What's this for?" Ramon chuckled.

"I want to show you something." Marcos smiled nervously.

Ramon extended his hand and Marcos took him to the water and splashed water on him. Ramon splashed the water back and both of them played in the water for hours like children. This all made Ramon remember how he used to play at the beach with Mark. It was really fun and they were like that and they got wet. Ramon felt good that he had so much fun with Marcos. Then they began chasing each other in the water until something happened. While Ramon was running, something got in his eye and he stopped and tried to remove it but nothing was happening.

"Are you okay?" He heard Marcos ask but his eyes were closed.

"Some got in my eye." He said as he tried to see if he could remove it.

"Let me help you," Marcos said as he touched him on his shoulder.

Ramon couldn't turn down Marcos's offer as his eye was in pain. Marcos held his face and opened his eye slowly. He blew in the eye calmly several times.

"Is it okay now?" Marcos asked softly.

With the magic that Marcos had worked on his eye, it was now alright.

"Yes!" He said as he met with Marcos' eyes.

When he stared in those eyes it was like he was hypnotized. They were so close that he could feel Marcos's breathe on his face. His heart began racing. All the time Marcos had his hands on his cheeks. Then in a flush, he saw Marcos' face getting closer to him. He felt like something was drawing him closer to Marcos and he couldn't help but move closer as well. He wanted to get away from Marcos but he couldn't do anything but found himself getting closer. He could see that Marcos' eyes were closed and so he closed his eyes and let his heart take over.

That was it- at that very moment, his lips brushed on Ramon’s like a wave of warmth and all his body reacted to him instinctively. Ramon’s toes curled, his eyes zeroed in on Marcos, his smell even more hypnotic. The taste of him… it silenced his thoughts and made him want more. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through him as Marcos deepened the kiss, parting his lips. It was magical, a dream that Ramon didn’t want to stop.

And after what felt like hours, they broke the kiss for a much needed air.

"Wow!" Marcos exclaimed, slowly opening his eyes. "That was great."

All of a sudden Ramon just felt stupid like he had done something wrong. This was his second time kissing someone and he enjoyed it. He felt like he was mute and was unable to say anything to express his feelings. For the first time in his life, he wanted to hide what he felt for he did not want to get hurt like people who fell in love with the wrong men. In this case, Marcos was the wrong man for him and even though he had feelings for him, he had to bury those feelings for he knew that Marcos would never love him back. What had just happened between them was just a mistake to Ramon and probably one of those encounters with Marcos who was a player.

Marcos was about to say something to him when he ran away. He needed to be alone to think about what had happened between them. He kept on running until he was far away from Marcos. He could see him at a distance but that was what he needed, to be far from Marcos for at least a few hours.

He sat on the sand looking at the sea and prayed for a boat to just come there and then so that he could get out of the island before his feelings drove him crazy. He saw Marcos at a distance still standing on the same spot that he had left him.

Was he disappointed that Ramon had run like a little child? Did Ramon affect him as much as he did?

All those questions were messing with his head. There was no one to answer his questions except Marcos himself but he was not ready to ask those questions. He was afraid he might not like the answer Marcos might give him. But he was also afraid that with the way that he was feeling, he might not resist Marcos' temptations.

He sat on that sand looking at the sea for hours. He never felt hungry but just wanted to sit there the whole day and night. It started getting cold but he just sat there without removing his eyes from the sea. All he wanted was to get out of that island so that he could forget about Marcos and just forget that he had ever met him in his life.

"I am sorry." He heard Marcos's voice say softly.

Ramon just smiled sheepishly at him without saying a word. He couldn't bring himself to say something but one thing was for sure, he didn't regret kissing Marcos. The only thing was that he was really afraid of was getting hurt. Why did he have to fall for Marcos of all people?

"I am truly sorry." Marcos apologized again. "I might have crossed my limits and I don't want to jeopardize our relationship," Marcos said sadly.

"No! It's...it's okay." He stammered. "I think both of us might have crossed our limits. Don't blame yourself for this because I don't blame you."

Marcos gave him a smile and a few minutes later, he got up.

"Shall we?"

"Where are we going?" Ramon asked as he got up.

"It's already getting dark." Marcos laughed. "We must eat something before we starve."

Ramon nodded and followed Marcos behind but they were both quiet. It seemed like Marcos was thinking about something too because he was absent-minded. They finally reached the place where they had been staying and Marcos just went straight to get papayas for the night. Ramon went to get more wood for the fire and when he came back found that Marcos was back and had already made a fire.

That night things were a little awkward between them. They had a conversation about their families but it was not like before. It was like neither wanted to talk with the other. At times, Ramon could see that Marcos was absent and took longer to answer a question. It was as if he had not forgotten about what had happened between them in the afternoon so he just stopped talking and they remained quiet.

When he lay down to sleep, he had a hard time sleeping but when he looked on the other side Marcos was sound asleep snoring as usual. At least one of them was having a nice night but he was filled with so many memories of what had happened that he was having a really hard time sleeping. He tried to forget but they found their way into his mind again. If only he could erase them from his memory and just go to sleep.

One thing led to another and he found that he was getting a hard-on just thinking about that kiss. He didn't understand what was happening to him and he just wanted to forget about it. Things went from bad to worse as his cock was now semi-hard. Why was this happening to him?

He looked at Marcos and he was there sleeping as if he was smiling. Looking at Marcos brought joy to him and he found himself smiling. He kept on looking at Marcos who was sound asleep and after about three hours felt his eyes getting heavy. After looking at the sleeping Marcos he forgot about all his worries and he drifted off to sleep.

***

Ramon woke up after having a wild dream. He was making out with Marcos and when he woke up he was sweating. Still lying on the sand he saw breakfast already served for him. He couldn't help but put up a smile but something was not right, the sun was high in the sky. It looked like he had overslept since he didn't sleep early the night before. He was feeling a little bit of a headache and just wanted to eat so that he could feel a little better.

He noticed that Marcos was not around and wondered where he was. He decided to check if he could see him so he stood quickly on his foot and was about to turn to the sea so that he could see if Marcos was catching fish or if he was just taking a stroll still thinking about what happened between them.

He quickly turned and he almost fainted at what he saw. Marcos was running towards him buck naked. Immediately their eyes met, Marcos stopped in his tracks and just stood there, staring at him. Ramon couldn't read the expression on Marcos's face. He was neither angry nor smiling but was just staring at him. Without saying anything he turned his back to Marcos. He was breathing so fast and he didn't know why.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. "I didn't know that you were bathing in the sea."

But there was no answer from Marcos. Could he have been angry that Ramon saw him naked...again?

This time he was done for. He didn't know how Marcos would take the fact that he saw him naked. But to be fair, he was not at fault. Couldn't Marcos have bathed somewhere else? He knew that Ramon was sleeping on the sand and yet he went to bath buck naked. Couldn't he have left at least a boxer brief?

The silence was getting to Ramon and he just stood there waiting for an answer from Marcos. Then all of a sudden, he felt Marcos' arms slowly wrapping around his waist and he just froze. He couldn't move and he couldn't say anything. He felt warm and his feelings began stirring like a firework on flames. He wanted to have those arms wrapped around him for all eternity but on the other hand, he was really scared and it could be shown in his breath.

"You don't have to be," Marcos said as he kissed his neck.

What was going on here? Marcos was kissing his neck but he just couldn't stop him. He was so drawn into it that he was even yearning for more. His whole body felt weak and he felt vulnerable that he couldn't even utter a word.

Marcos continued kissing his neck and Ramon felt his cock betraying him. It suddenly started rising while his whole body felt like it was connected to a cable of electricity. Marcos moved his hands from his waist to his shirt. He slowly unbuttoned it while he continued working his magic on Ramon's neck. He unbuttoned the whole shirt and turned Ramon around so that he was facing him.

When Ramon looked in those beautiful green eyes which seemed to affect him every time he stared in them, he saw lust in them. He immediately knew that he would not be able to escape that one. His whole body wanted Marcos and his heart was also yearning for it. His dick was already hard and he didn’t care about anything at all. Marcos gripped his waist again and held him tightly as he planted a kiss on his lips. The kiss was hot and it had that tingling feeling to it. He let Marcos slip his tongue into his mouth and sucked on his tongue like a lollipop. Ramon found himself responding and he was later sucking on Marcos' tongue. He began moaning softly while his arms found themselves around Marcos’ neck.

He felt Marcos' dick rising and it began poking on his tummy. Marcos removed his shirt slowly. Both of them broke the kiss as they gasped for air. It was not long and Marcos was back to sucking on his lips while he pressed on his ass outside the jean. While still kissing him, Marcos unbuckled his jean and it fell on the sand. He pushed his hands through his boxers and was now pressing on his ass hard. The next thing, he removed his underwear and boxer and let them slip. He knelt down and got Ramon out of them and then started kissing his dick slowly and sensually. Ramon felt like he would shoot his rode then but Marcos stuck out his tongue and began licking him from the dick to the tummy circling on his belly button and then to his nipples. He licked the right nipple first and took it in his mouth.

He sucked on it hard and nipped on it. Ramon couldn't help but moan to the pain and pleasure he was feeling there and then. He moved to the left nipple and sucked on it hard before moving to licking his chin. Marcos continued playing with his nipples and Ramon could feel that both of them were swollen and they gave a little pain but it was just turning him on.

Marcos took one of Ramon's hands and put it on his dick. Ramon had not seen Marcos' dick but he could feel from the touch of his hand that it was big. He knew what Marcos wanted so he began stroking it slowly and heard Marcos moan as he kissed his chin. He stroked it slowly but from the moans he was receiving from Marcos, he knew that he was doing a good job so he stroked it even more.

Marcos planted a hot kiss on his mouth and it was such a great kiss that he felt his lips getting swollen while he still kissed him. Then Marcos moved to his ass. He held both his butt cheeks and spread them. Then he felt Marcos hands playing with his hole. He felt shivers run down his spine and it felt so good having someone playing with your hole. He had never felt a feeling like it. It was such an indescribable feeling. While still kissing him, Marcos picked him up and laid him on the sand. He continued playing with his ass while kissing him. Then he stopped kissing him and brought two of his fingers to Ramon's mouth.

Ramon took the fingers in his mouth and suck on them hungrily. They felt good in his mouth but it was not long and he took them out and continued kissing him. Ramon felt Marcos' finger trying to enter his hole and he moaned a bit. It passed through with ease and was now moving in and out of his hole. The finger felt so good that he even moaned in their kiss. His 5-inch hard cock was now oozing pre-cum as Marcos's finger did its magic. Then he felt another finger pushing in and it felt uncomfortable and painful and he made a groan in their kiss.

Marcos stopped moving and just stayed like that while kissing him. Ramon forgot about the pain and he even relaxed until he felt the finger entering again. The pain was there but it was not like before.

"Relax." Marcos moaned. "The pain will not be there."

Ramon relaxed and he felt the finger enter him with ease. Now he had two fingers in his ass. Marcos had those fingers in him but he was not moving them inside but just kissed him. Then he felt the fingers move in and out of him. The pain was no longer there but all he felt was pleasure as those fingers moved in his hole. Marcos continued moving those fingers in and out for about five minutes and Ramon was just moaning as they kissed. Then suddenly, Marcos withdrew his fingers, stopped kissing him and just looked at him. He felt so empty and wanted Marcos' fingers in his ass.

What the hell was he doing? He had woken up the feelings which were in slumber and now he just stopped.

"I can stop if you don't want this," Marcos said. "I don't want to do anything without your consent."

Ramon's mind was telling him to stop but his heart was telling him to continue. Which one was he going to follow?

"No, please." He moaned. "Don't stop."

This was his heart speaking because he wanted to stop but Marcos had triggered something in him that wanted to feel all of Marcos.

Marcos smiled and then gave him a quick kiss. After he broke the kiss, Ramon had the chance to see Marcos' member. It was so big and it had to be at least 8.5" big. The thought of having that big monster in his ass was making him scared but lust took over again.

"You can take it, Ramon, just relax." Lust spoke to him.

Marcos spat on his hole several times spreading his saliva all over his hole. Then he spat on his hand and lubed his cock and stroked it a bit. Ramon closed his eyes getting ready but was surprised when he felt Marcos' tongue on his hole. He almost jumped up from the pleasure that took over his whole body. He moaned loudly as he let that tongue rim his hole. After about a few seconds of rimming him, Marcos took his legs and put them on his shoulder.

"Relax baby," Marcos said to him while he gave out a moan. "Here I come."

Ramon closed his eyes as he felt Marcos' head at his entrance. He relaxed as he felt the head entering slowly. The spit from the rimming helped as his head passed through his ass ring. Marcos stopped to allow him to adjust and then he continued pushing in. Ramon felt like his ass was on fire as Marcos continued pushing and he groaned in discomfort.

"Shhhhh... Relax." Marcos said to him as he played with his nipples.

Ramon relaxed his muscles and Marcos continued pushing in. Ramon could still feel the burning sensation on his ass and it felt like his ass was about to be split in half but he never said anything.

"Well done, baby," Marcos said as he kissed his leg. "I am in."

Ramon couldn't believe that he had the whole of Marcos' dick in his ass. Marcos just stayed like that and leaned to plant a kiss on his mouth which he received wholeheartedly. Then Marcos began slowly getting his cock out and then moved it in. It was painful as he tried to move his cock out and Ramon winced in pain but suddenly Marcos hit a spot in his ass that sent waves of pleasure throughout his entire body and gave out a low moan. He hit that spot again and now Ramon felt like he was going insane as Marcos shoved his dick in his ass.

He heard Marcos moaning as he slowly fucked him but he couldn't take it any longer. He took his hand on both of Marcos' cheeks encouraging him to fuck him even more while he moaned in ecstasy. He moaned loudly as Marcos increased his pace and began moving in and out faster hitting that spot which gave him pleasure constantly. He still felt pain but the pleasure that he felt at that time was more than the pain that he felt. Marcos was moaning loudly as he shoved his dick in his ass making all kinds of sounds.

"Yeah, baby...Your ass is so sweet. The best I have ever had."

That just encouraged Ramon to moan even more. He moaned while Marcos rammed his ass. He felt like he was in heaven as Marcos's dick gave him ecstatic pleasure which was from out of this world. He felt like he would pass out from the pleasure he felt each time Marcos hit that spot which was giving him pleasure.

He felt Marcos put his hand on his 5' inch cut cock and began stroking it. Now he was receiving double pleasure and he even moaned louder than before. The other hand was playing with his nipple which also gave him pleasure. Marcos continued moaning while he stroked his cock faster. Ramon could feel that he was near and his breath increased as he felt the pressure building in his balls. He moaned even more and screamed in pleasure while his cock spat drop after drop of cum. It kept on coming and he felt like his balls had released all cum from it. He had never experienced an orgasm as powerful as that one.

Marcos continued stroking his dick until he stopped coming. Marcos continued fucking his ass while both of them moaned. Ramon tightened his ass muscles and Marcos' breaths and thrusts increased as he moaned louder.

"I am coming." He yelled. "Baby, I am coming."

His thrust increased until Marcos gave out a loud cry of ecstasy as he continued thrusting in Ramon. Ramon felt the hot cum hit his walls. It kept on coming while both of them moaned in ecstasy. Ramon felt as if his whole ass was filled with Marcos's cum. He kept on thrusting in him until he stopped coming and he fell on top of him breathing like a man who had just been in a long race.

After about a minute, he kissed him on the cheek which brought Ramon to his senses. Who was he kidding? Marcos would never love him and he would leave him now that he had gotten what he had always wanted.

Marcos got his dick out making Ramon's hole feel empty as he felt all the cum from his ass leave his ass following Marcos' dick. Marcos got from the top of Ramon and lay on the sand as he breathed heavily.

"Wow!" He exclaimed in between breaths. "That was incredible."

Ramon felt so bad like he was such a whore. Why did he give his body to someone whom he knew would never ever appreciate him? Why couldn't he stop it?

He turned his back to Marcos feeling the pain in his ass as tears began falling down his face.

***

Marcos couldn't believe that he had just made love to the boy that he really loved. After they had told each other their stories, he just loved him more and after finding out that he was gay, he just wanted to have a relationship with him. He had not planned on Ramon seeing him naked and to be honest, he had planned on taking a quick bath before Ramon woke up. But when Ramon saw him naked he couldn't just resist him and held his waist. He was just trying his luck but ended up making love to the boy he had always wanted to have. Maybe he wanted him as much as he did and with this he was sure that he would become his boyfriend.

Marcos had never experienced such ecstatic pleasure during sex with anyone else and he knew that Ramon was the one for him. He released so much cum in Ramon's ass.

"Wow! That was incredible." He commented after he got off of Ramon.

He looked at Ramon but realized that he had turned his back to him. He looked at Ramon's entire body and realized that there was blood on his ass. He looked at his dick and realized that there was blood on it too. He realized that Ramon was a virgin and that was why he had so much blood. He tried to talk to him and realized that there were tears all over his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concern. "Did I hurt you?"

He felt bad that he had hurt Ramon and just wanted to be punished for what he had done to him.

"All my life I have always dreamed of giving myself and my body to a man that I love and would love me back," Ramon said in between sobs. "I reserved myself for someone who would love me but now I gave myself to someone whom I know will never love me."

What was Ramon saying to him? If only he knew how much he loved him then he wouldn't have been talking like the way he was talking.

"Who said I don't love you?" Marcos asked. "I love you so much."

Ramon turned his face to him but he was still crying.

"You are only saying that because you want to make me feel happy after what has happened." Ramon sobbed. "You couldn't even kiss me after that."

Ramon was making Marcos feel bad and he hated it. But it was true, why did he kiss Ramon on the cheek after making sweet passionate love to him?

"I am sorry for that but I do love you." He reassured. "I realized that I was in love with you after I tried to rape you that day. I was so horny that I wanted to have sex so I went to a gay and met a guy but I didn't do anything with him because I realized just how much I love you. That time you asked me if I have ever loved before, I lied to you. I love you so much Ramon and you can see it from my actions. My actions have changed towards you. You are the first guy I have ever knelt in front of and you are also the first person I have ever truly loved. Guess you just awoke the feelings that I thought I never had and I love you so much. Besides, since I came back to the country I have never had sex with any other guy."

Ramon was just looking at him without saying anything and he tried to get up.

"Wait!" Marcos shouted. "Aren't you gonna take a bath."

"Not with you," Ramon said as he rubbed his face.

"If you haven't noticed, we just made love and there is nothing to be shy about. You have seen me naked as have I. Besides, you need to clean that blood."

Ramon was about to say something before Marcos picked him up and took him in the water. Marcos practically bathed him making sure that he was clean everywhere. He took a bath himself and put his clothes back on.

Ramon was just sitting on the sand looking at the sea as usual. Marcos went there and sat with him as he put his arm around him. He was looking so sad and it was affecting him too.

"I just wanna go home," Ramon whispered as a tear run down his face.

"You don't believe that I love you, do you?" Marcos asked him.

"Even if we spent all eternity on this island, I would never believe that you love me," Ramon responded.

"How do I prove to you that I do love you so much?" Marcos begged.

"Nothing can prove that you love me," Ramon responded as another tear run down his face.

"I will do anything," Marcos begged.

"Alright," Ramon said with a serious face. "Only one thing can prove that you love me."

"What's that?" Marcos asked feeling excited.

There was a moment of silence before Ramon spoke again.

"If a boat will come and save us before the end of tomorrow... then I will believe that you truly love me."

That was a hard one and Marcos kinda expected that one. This was hard and he kept quiet thinking about what Ramon had told him. But he was going to answer him anyway.

"Fine," He whispered. "I believe in the power of my love for you and surely a boat will come for us."

Though he said that, he was so scared at the same time. If no boat came then it could only mean that they were not meant to be. But Marcos prayed in his heart that a boat should come for them. He didn't want to lose Ramon and this might be the only chance for them to be together.

Ramon got up and went and sat somewhere else. Marcos realized that he was walking funny probably because his ass still hurt. Marcos remained there thinking for about an hour before he realized that Ramon had not eaten since morning and might be starving. He got up and went to him.

"It's time to eat." He said to him.

"I am not hungry." Ramon snapped.

Why was he suddenly like this?

"You have not eaten anything today and you are telling me that you are not hungry," Marcos shouted.

"I have already told you that I am not hungry," Ramon yelled.

This was it?

Marcos picked Ramon up and he was hitting him on the chest but he felt nothing.

"Let me go," Ramon shouted. "Let me go, you, silly bastard."

Marcos was deaf to Ramon's pleas because he was determined to feed him himself.

"You don't want to eat?" Marcos yelled. "I will feed you myself."

Marcos sat on the sand and had Ramon sat on his lap.

"We have bananas, papaya, and fish." He said sweetly. "Which one do you want?"

Ramon was quiet so Marcos peeled a banana and gave it to him which he rejected but later opened his mouth. It was like feeding his lover and it felt so good to Marcos. He gave him papayas and fish too until he said that he was satisfied.

"I know what you need now," Marcos said as he got up with Ramon. "You need water."

But unfortunately, there were no coconuts and he knew that he had to climb to get some so that he could give them to Ramon.

"I am fine," Ramon argued. "Don't worry about me."

"It is me talking now and I said that you need water so just sit here while I climb this tree to get a coconut."

"Fine," Ramon said as he followed him. "But be careful."

Marcos felt overwhelmed that Ramon still cared about his safety. He carefully climbed the coconut tree to the top and got about five coconuts.

"That's enough," Ramon shouted from down. "Please get down now."

Marcos began getting down slowly but felt a bit dizzy as he did and he lost balance. The next thing he was flying in the air on his way to the ground. He hit the ground with a 'thud' and he felt an excruciating pain in his thigh. He felt like he was about to pass out from the pain that he felt in his thigh.

"Marcos!" He heard Ramon shouting while he heard footsteps coming towards him.

He tried to get up but felt something painful in his thigh. He touched his thigh and saw a stick had pierced his thigh and there was a lot of blood that was coming out. He tried to remove the stick but the pain was just too much. He felt like it had pierced his heart and tears were coming down his face.

He managed to remove the stick but the pain was just too much that he couldn't even move his leg. He was crying loudly and he saw Ramon kneeling in front of him with his hands covering his mouth.

"Oh my God," Ramon exclaimed. "I am so sorry."

Marcos looked at Ramon and he had tears in his eyes.

"Please, don't blame yourself for this," Marcos said as he felt pain hit him. "It's not your fault."

"You are bleeding badly." Ramon exclaimed.

Marcos felt Ramon's hand on his thigh and it added to the amount of pain that he was feeling.

"Hold still," Ramon said to him. "This might hurt."

Then all of a sudden, Ramon took his hand and put pressure on the wound. Marcos screamed so much that he could hear his own voice echoing on the island loudly. He was still screaming while Ramon put more pressure on his wound.

"I am sorry," Ramon yelled but Marcos was too busy thinking about the pain to even hear him properly.

After almost ten minutes of screaming, the pain subsided and though it was still there it was not as bad as it had been the time Ramon had applied pressure.

"Thank you so much." Marcos sniffled. "If not for you I would have bled to death."

"You don't have to thank me," Ramon said as Marcos saw a tear run down his face. "If not me, who else can take care of you,"

Marcos caught the tear with his thumb and held Ramon's cheek who was now crying inconsolably.

"You need to go to a hospital very soon." Ramon sobbed. "That wound needs to be attended to."

"Why are you crying?" Marcos yelled in pain. "Don't you remember your condition? A boat is coming for us. I believe in my love and a boat will surely come for us."

Ramon looked away still crying as if he was afraid to look at him.

"You believe it, right?" Marcos asked while he laughed as another shot of pain hit him.

"I don't know, Marcos." Ramon cried. "We haven't seen a boat pass by here and we have been here for a week."

"Believe in my love." Marcos sobbed. "I believe in the love that I have for you and it will surely save the both of us. I love you so much, remember?"

Ramon didn't respond but just cried and cried still putting pressure on the wound. Marcos started feeling cold after a few minutes and his whole body was now shaking.

"Are you okay?" Ramon suddenly asked him after he might have noticed that he was shaking.

"I am getting really cold." He said as his mouth shook.

"I will make a fire but we must move you," Ramon said as he rubbed his face. "Can you move?"

"I think so."

Marcos tried to move but it was like he waged war upon his leg as he now felt a shot of pain pass through his entire organs. He groaned in pain as he tried to move. He felt like his leg was about to be ripped off of his leg. Ramon dropped the pressure from his leg and he felt a little pain when he removed his hand.

"I think you have stopped bleeding," Ramon said to him. "Now we can move you. It's just over there."

"I will try my best," Marcos assured him.

Marcos tried to get up with the help of Ramon but he just couldn't do it. He tried and tried but the pain was just too much. Why was this happening to him on the day when he was supposed to be happy with Ramon?

"Maybe I should just crawl," Marcos suggested as he chuckled.

Marcos slowly moved on the sand with the help of Ramon. It was difficult and painful but he managed to move. Ramon took a log and made him rest his head on it while he lay on the sand.

"Let me make a fire," Ramon said to him and he nodded.

The pain was still there but his whole body felt cold that he even cried. Ramon quickly made the fire and it provided little warmth to him. Ramon came and lay by his side while he rubbed his chest which made him feel a little better. It also helped relieve the pain that he was feeling. The sunset and it was now dark except for the light of the fire which was also providing warmth.

"Would you like me to give you food?" Ramon asked.

"No!" Marcos groaned. "I am not hungry but I am thirsty."

"Let me get the coconuts," Ramon said as he got up.

"Please don't leave me," Marcos begged as he felt himself get colder.

"I won't leave you," Ramon reassured him. "I will just go and get the coconuts."

"Kiss me, my love," Marcos begged. "Please."

Without hesitation, Ramon brought his lips to his and he kissed him on the lips. Marcos held his head and stuck his tongue in Ramon's mouth and sucked on his tongue. Somehow that kiss made him feel a little warm and he felt a bit better.

After he broke the kiss, Ramon went away and came back with the coconuts. He pierced one which he fed to Marcos. After that drink, Marcos never had to worry about anything else because he was alright and he had the love of his life by his side.

"I never thought that I might fall in love with anyone." He winced in pain. "I thought that love was for those weak people who didn't have the charm to get any guy that they wanted. That was until I met you. You..." He groaned as the pain hit him. "...You made me so weak and I don't regret anything. I want you to know that I love you so much and I will never let you go. A boat is coming for us and we will start our lives together."

"Shh..." Ramon whispered. "Don't talk anymore. Go to sleep and I will be here watching over you."

"Tell me a story so that I may go sleep, my love," Marcos begged.

"Okay!" Ramon said as he rubbed his chest. "But I am sure you have heard this one... Once upon a time, there was a girl named Cinderella..."

Ramon told him the Cinderella story and he narrated it so well that Marcos even imagined that he was the prince and Ramon was Cinderella. He could feel it in his voice that Ramon was not doing well. He was so affected by what had happened to him and it only meant that he loved him.

"... and they lived happily ever after, the end." Ramon concluded.

"There were so many illusions in his head that he wasn't even able to sleep.

"Sleep so that the pain will go away," Ramon begged.

"Sing me a song and I will be able to sleep." Marcos groaned.

Without hesitating Ramon began singing a lullaby to him. Not only was this boy handsome and loving but he also had the voice of an angel. The lullaby made him feel like a child again when his nanny used to sing him to sleep. He felt his eyes getting heavy and the last thing he remembered was telling Ramon that he loved him so much.

***

It was morning already and Ramon was so scared. He had spent the whole night taking care of Marcos. It made him feel bad because the last thing he wanted was to see this man that he loved get hurt like the way he had done. He hoped for a boat to pass soon or Marcos's wound was gonna become infected. He had told Marcos that if he really loved him, then a boat would be a sign that would prove everything right and he would allow Marcos to love him. Marcos kept on telling him how much he loved him but that was just due to the pain that he was feeling at that time. Ramon had barely slept during the night as he had to make sure that the fire kept on burning to provide warmth to Marcos.

When Ramon touched Marcos's skin, he was burning up. What was he going to do now? He didn't know what to do but just took off his shirt and wet it to bring the temperature down but it was not working. At times he felt like crying and just giving up but he had to be strong and hope for the best.

The whole morning he had not eaten but just focused on bringing Marcos' fever down. From the time Marcos had slept the night before, he had not opened his eye and it was scaring Ramon. His wound did not bleed but he was still scared.

He just went a distance from him and sat on the sand letting his emotions get the best of him as he found himself crying while looking at the sand. He was so furious and he didn't know why but he still hoped for the best. Then something happened that left him mesmerized.

He looked at the sea and simply froze. He didn't know whether it was his mind playing tricks on him or not but he could see a boat from a distance. He closed his eyes and opened them again but he could still see a small boat from a distance.

Ramon got up, put on his shirt, and began running towards the water, waving his arms in the air and yelling as he jumped and waved his arms.

"Help," He yelled. "Please, help us."

He was yelling at the top of his voice but it seemed like they were not hearing or seeing him. What was he going to do? He called, jumped, and waved for a few minutes but it seemed like nothing was happening and he knew that if he didn't do anything then they would be left on this island for good and Marcos was not in good shape.

The fire was still burning so he took some not-so-dry leaves and threw them on the fire causing smoke. He hoped that the people in the boat saw the smoke and would come back. He also took wood which was already on fire and he went close to the water and waved it in the air while he used his voice to shout for help. A few minutes later, he saw that the boat was getting close and faster. He threw the wood away and just knelt in the water thanking Marcos' love for bringing a boat. He heard the boat's engine and he couldn't have been gladder that the boat was a speed boat.

Ramon was so happy that tears were pouring down his face. He felt the cool wind blowing on his face as he had his face facing down.

"Hey, are you okay?" He heard a manly voice ask him.

He couldn't say anything but just raised his face to see two men in a speed boat. One was already getting off the boat and came to him.

"Thank God that you have found us." He replied as he sobbed. "You don't know how happy I am."

"What are you doing on this island?" The guy who came to him asked him.

"We fell off a cruise ship and we have been on this island for a week now. Please help us." He begged.

"Where is the other person?" The guy from the boat asked.

"He's over there," Ramon said pointing to the place where Marcos was lying. "But he is hurt and needs to go to the hospital. Can you take us to the capital?"

"Sure," The man replied. "You are in luck because we are also from the capital."

"Please, help me bring him to the boat," Ramon begged.

Ramon got up from the water and ran towards Marcos who was still sleeping. Ramon slightly shook him and he opened his eyes weakly.

"Marcos, a boat is here to get us out of here." He said cheerfully.

"I told you..." Marcos said weakly as he coughed. "I told you that I... I love you. This shows that my love is stronger."

Those words were soothing his heart and he felt so happy that even when he was weak, Marcos could still say that he loved him so much.

"I love you too." Ramon smiled as he planted a kiss on his mouth.

The two men came to them and Marcos looked at them and smiled weakly. Ramon knew that he had to be rushed to a hospital where he would be treated. He couldn't wish for anything more than that.

"Help me to take him to the boat." He pleaded.

The two men came closer and helped get him up. The two men carefully got Marcos up and put his arms on their shoulders. They carefully held his injured leg and slowly started heading towards the boat. Ramon couldn't do anything; he didn't even take the phone. He followed behind as he looked around the island. He didn't take anything because he was desperate to get Marcos to the boat. He couldn't even put out the fire. Nothing would happen after all.

They reached the boat and Ramon quickly entered so that Marcos would lie on his lap while they went back to civilization. It was difficult to get Marcos in the boat without hurting him even more but they managed through the screams of Marcos who was wincing in pain.

Once Marcos was inside and lying on Ramon's lap, the boat started moving a bit slow at first but gained speed. Ramon glanced at the island where he had first made love with Marcos and he said goodbye in his heart. He never wanted to return to it again but it had memories that he would never forget. Ramon played with Marcos' hair that was soft and felt so light in his hands. He was so worried that he kept on praying that they reach the capital soon.

The boat was speeding making the wind blow on his face and hair. His hair was flying and the wind felt cool on his head. He held Marcos tightly and continued playing with his hair.

"You know what, you are very lucky." He heard the man who was driving say.

"What do you mean sir?" He asked trying to put up a smile.

"We do not reach this far in our cruises." He laughed. "We didn't even realize that we had reached close to the island. I guess you are just lucky and your luck drove us close to the island."

Ramon wanted to say that it was Marcos' love that drove them close to the island but he just sat there smiling like a shy virgin. The other guy who was sitting close to him was busy looking at Marcos who was lying on Ramon's lap.

"I don't know if I am right but I have seen this guy somewhere." He said still staring at Marcos.

"His name is Marcos. He is a businessman and hotel owner." Ramon said still playing with Marcos' hair. "You've probably seen him in newspapers or magazines."

"Marcos, yes," the man who was driving said. "We saw posters of him all over the city and on TV. He has been reported missing."

Looks like people were looking for Marcos everywhere. He felt happy that they had been looking for Marcos but it also brought sadness when he thought about his own family and how devastated they might have been. He wondered if they were alright at all but he knew that he would find out soon.

They drove at top speed for 4 hours and Ramon could see the port just near them. It brought tears to him because he knew that he had been saved and nothing would ever take him back to that island. They soon reached the port and the guys helped get him out while Ramon went to find a cab. It was not long and he found a cab which he brought near the boat. The guys helped him take Marcos inside the cab and they paid for the fare to the hospital. Ramon thanked them and they said goodbye to him. They were good to him and when he asked about money all they said was,

"We just helped our fellow human beings. It's no big deal."

The cab started moving and Marcos did not even open his eyes ever since they had reached town. Ramon urged the driver to drive faster and soon they arrived at the hospital. Ramon quickly got out of the cab and run inside the hospital screaming for the nurse. The nurses were quick to respond and they were already heading outside with a stretcher bed. When they got Marcos out of the cab, he began bleeding again but he was still unconscious. They drove Marcos quickly inside but Ramon stopped when he saw a poster that declared Marcos missing. There was a number to call so he removed the poster and took it with him inside.

Before he even thought of seeing how Marcos was doing, he decided to call the number on the poster and his family. He went inside the hospital and found the hospital telephone on the wall. He picked up the phone and dialed the number. It was not long before he heard a voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hello," The voice answered. "This is James Martinez speaking; may I know who is calling?"

James Martinez was Marcos' father and it could only mean that he was back in the country after receiving news that his son was missing.

"Hello, sir," He said softly. "Marcos is here at the hospital."

"Which hospital?" The man from other ends of the phone exclaimed.

Ramon gave the hospital address and after the man thanked him, he cut the call. Now it was time to call his father. Still holding the phone, he dialed his father's number slowly wondering how his reaction would be. He heard the phone ringing but there was no answer. He called again but still no answer and he started getting worried. He dialed the number for the third time and he heard his father pick up.

"Hello,"

His father's voice sounded weak and hearing his father's voice brought tears to him. How he had longed to hear that voice for a week

"Hello," The voice answered again. "Who is this?"

Ramon was crying from hearing his father's voice. He couldn't still believe that he had already left that island and was now hearing his beloved father's voice.

"Hello, father," He exclaimed as he felt more tears ran down his face.

"Ramon!" He heard his father exclaim.

"Yes, father. It's me."

"My son, where have you been? Your brother and I have been searching everywhere for you."

"I can't explain anything right now but I am at a hospital. Marcos was hurt and I brought him to the hospital."

"Marcos?" His father shouted. "Anyway, which hospital are you at. Your brother and I will come to pick you up."

"Okay, father."

Ramon gave the hospital address to his father and he cut the call. He couldn't still believe that he was hearing his father's voice. He could hear that his father's voice had lit up when he spoke to him but one thing was worrying him, he still had to explain to his family how he found himself on the island when he had left home to go job hunting. He couldn't wait to hug his family once again.

Ramon quickly followed where the nurses had taken Marcos and saw one of the nurses who had taken him.

"He's been operated on but he will be out soon."

He felt good that his leg was being attended to but suddenly felt dizzy and was about to fall when the nurse caught him.

"Are you okay?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah, I think I am just hungry." He responded.

The nurse smiled at him and told him to follow her. She took him to a cafeteria when he had a sandwich and orange juice. How he had missed this kind of food. He ate until he was full and he decided to go and check on the love of his life, Marcos. He was so happy and just wanted to be with Marcos but just stopped when he heard someone asking for Marcos at the reception.

"I am here to see Marcos Martinez."

Ramon just stood there and saw that it was Marcos' friend who he had met at the hotel and the man who had his back to him, who he presumed to be his father.

"He just came from the operation and he has been taken to a room. It's room 305."

Ramon heard the man thanking the nurse and both of them went away in a hurry. Ramon walked slowly wondering if he should go to see Ramon or not. But he thought that this was his moment with his family and maybe it would be better if he didn't see him.

"Hey!" The nurse said as he passed the reception. "Your friend's operation was a success and he has been moved to a room. He is not awake yet but I think maybe you would like to see him."

Ramon smiled at the nurse.

"His family is here and I think they will be able to take care of him now."

The nurse didn't say anything but just smiled and went away. He leaned against a wall and thought about the time he had with Marcos at the island. It was something that he would never forget in his entire life. He cherished every moment and he loved it. He was glad that he was able to come home safe and sound but he needed to be with Marcos holding him and kissing his soft lips.

"Ramon!" He heard his brother's voice shouting for him.

When he looked he saw his brother and father running towards him. He began walking slowly towards them until he met with them and all of them hugged him. His brother was planting kisses all over his face and it was embarrassing but he welcomed it. He broke down and cried and he could feel that someone else was crying too. Finally, after a few minutes of hugging, they broke the hug and Ramon just wanted to get out of the hospital.

"I wanna go home." He said as he rubbed his face.

"What about Marcos?" His brother asked.

"I will explain everything later but right now I want to go home." He begged.

"It's okay." His father said. "Let's go."

They began walking out of the hospital and both of them had their arms around him. Before he exited the hospital, he looked back and remembered that Marcos was still in the hospital. He was not going to disrupt their happy family moment and so he had to go.

He loved Marcos so much that his heart was still beating with joy and wanted to be with Ramon. He hoped that it would be the start of something beautiful between them and that he would always be happy with Marcos. He couldn't wait to feel Marcos' lips on his again.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter which I really loved while writing but it all rests on your shoulder to rate me. Stay tuned for chapter 4. I love you guys...
Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well what a great story Marcos looks like he is being so sweet and want to make it up to Ramon will be interesting read the rest of the chapters to see what happens as it looks like Ramon wants to become Marcos boyfriend.🤗 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..