Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 10,117 Words
  • 1,258 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 7. Chapter 7: Ramon's life takes a huge turn. Is this what he's been waiting?

Ramon was standing on the balcony at Marcos' house. The wind felt amazing as it hit his face, taking his troubles away. He closed his eyes and allowed the air to do its magic on his face and felt the excitement take him by storm. It had been six months already and the turn of events were all in his favor. He didn’t experience anymore problems from Marcos’s mother or his family.

Ramon had spent a lot of happy times in those six months with Olivia. He can still remember it well when he went home that same day to tell Eduardo about how Marcos' mother had apologized to him. Eduardo had been so happy but at the same time he had found out that his father had known all along that Marcos' mother had been hurting him.

He couldn't believe that a woman that had been so cunning to him could be so adorable. For the last six months, she had been so nice to him that she also bought him a lot of gifts.

She had visited his house a frequent number of times with Marcos and she got to know his family. What a sweet woman and the bad thing was that she was reminding him of his late mother and it always made him cry.

She went out of her way to introduce him to all her friends as her soon-to-be son-in-law. The last six months had been sweet. Madison was like a sister he never had, she talked sweetly and she even took him shopping. Dan was like a big brother and a great friend. All of them were just wonderful especially Marcos's father and Barry.

In those six months, Ramon and Marcos had become closer than ever. They were like a newly married couple, every day was sweet and they made lots of memories together. Ramon was now called the boss' boyfriend at the hotel and Marcos' office. Everyone knew about them and they were so happy together.

One funny thing had happened between them though. They were almost caught fucking by Ramon's father and brother. He could still remember it very well.

They had gone to Ramon's house and found no one at home so Marcos had grabbed him and slipped off his trouser and was fucking him on the chairs in the living room using spit as lube. They had been moaning softly and were lucky enough the door had jammed when Eduardo came to open it. His heart had raced and he had felt so scared. That was something that he never wanted to happen again.

Now he was here standing on the balcony, after chatting in the living room with Marcos' family. Ramon could feel that someone was coming behind him and he didn't need to guess who it was because he knew that it was his crazy boyfriend, Marcos.

Marcos saw Ramon standing on the balcony and he was looking cute as the wind blew his hair back. Marcos had failed to understand why Ramon wanted to make his hair long and it was growing. It was now reaching his shoulder and it made him look younger than he was. At 18, Ramon was still the hottest boy he had ever met. Marcos was now 25 years old; his birthday had been about a month ago.

They had a grand celebration and he received a lot of gifts but the greatest gift he received was Ramon and they had made love thrice that night. He was cool with Dan and they were like best friends together with Anthony and they did everything together. He was not that bad after all.

"Hey, sexy," Marcos groaned lustfully as he wrapped his arms around Ramon's waist, kissing him sensually on the neck.

"I am really glad we are alone." Marcos moaned as he moved Ramon's hair to smell his neck. "I was missing you a lot."

"Hmmm," Ramon moaned. "But I was just with you the whole afternoon."

"You know what I mean." Marcos went on as he kissed Ramon's neck sensually. "I just wanted to be alone with you… kissing, cuddling, making love..." Marcos chuckled with lust in his voice.

"Well, Mr. Marcos, aren't you tired?" Ramon asked as he suddenly gave out a moan. He couldn't believe that Marcos was doing that to him and it felt so damn good.

"I can feel you are into it." Marcos laughed slowly as he ran his tongue on Ramon's neck. "Won't you do it for poor Marcos?"

Ramon felt weak when Marcos sounded so vulnerable and used the word 'poor.' He always got him with that.

"Why do you always do this to me?" Ramon moaned as he felt Marcos licking his neck.

"Because I know you cannot resist that."

"But not here," Ramon moaned. "Everyone can see us from here."

Without getting a word from him, Marcos took Ramon's hand and led him from the balcony to his room, and closed the door. Ramon barely stood when Marcos unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He quickly unbuckled his belt and was now standing in only his boxer briefs.

Marcos stripped to his boxer briefs and now they were both standing in their boxer briefs. Marcos drew near and slipped Ramon's boxer off, letting his hard member flung to the open. Marcos quickly slipped off his boxer and he was standing naked in front of Ramon with his monster pointed to Ramon. Ramon was filled with so much lust as he saw Marcos's huge cock. He just wanted to touch it, stroke it, and suck it.

Before he even had the chance to say anything, Marcos picked him up and they found themselves in the shower. Marcos switched on the shower and the warm water was pouring on their bodies making Ramon's muscles relax. Marcos pinned him to a wall and was now kissing him. Their tongues felt good as they rubbed against each other. Marcos was moaning in their kiss as he stroked Ramon's cock which made him squirm.

Without warning, the kiss broke and Ramon freed himself from Marcos' grip and he knelt in front of Marcos' cock. He gave it a kiss making Marcos let out a quiet moan. He stroked it slowly and he felt it getting harder. Man, that was a big tool. He couldn't still believe that it was the same cock that has been fucking his ass.

He took out his tongue and began circling the cock as he felt Marcos squirm while he moaned in ecstasy. He slowly took it in his mouth and began sucking on it and he could hear Marcos' slow low moans which turned him on.

Ramon had Marcos' dick in his mouth and Marcos could feel the warmth of Ramon's mouth and it was making him squirm with pleasure as Ramon worked his mouth on his cock. It was such a magical and wonderful feeling as Ramon moved his mouth up and down Marcos' shaft. Marcos was sure that he wouldn't last long so he pulled out his cock and made Ramon face the wall while he knelt and began eating Ramon's ass. He worked his tongue in Ramon's hole making the boy squirm in pleasure as if he wanted to climb the shower wall.

The water made Ramon's as easy to enter and Marcos ate that ass like a cupcake for minutes before he rose and began sucking on his big fat nipples which he nipped as Ramon moaned in pure pleasure and ecstasy. Those low moans were turning him on and he soon felt his dick leaking pre-cum.

Marcos couldn't take it anymore as he was so horny and wanted to make love to Ramon's ass so he took the soap and rubbed it on Ramon's ass making it slippery. He positioned his cock at Ramon's hole and it entered swiftly making Ramon moan in pure ecstatic pleasure. Making sure that he remained deep inside Ramon, he moved Ramon forward and pinned him to the wall.

Then placing both his hands on Ramon's hips, Marcos began pounding into him relentlessly.

"Oh, shit," Ramon groaned and moaned as Marcos fucked him with deep, long, and erratic thrusts. Marcos fucked his ass as though it were the first and last time he would get the feel of that ass. Ramon loved every thrust as it hit that sweet spot which made him squirm.

"Oh fuck," Ramon grunted as Marcos pounded him deep and hard. He almost screamed out in pleasure as Marcos got his cock almost out and then entering in with deep long thrusts battering his sweet spot, faster and harder, over and over again. With every thrust, he felt like he was going to pass out. The pleasure was just too much.

Marcos' mouth was on Ramon's neck, back, temple, licking, kissing, nipping, and making Ramon go insane with pleasure. Ramon could feel Marcos massaging his waist and it suddenly drove him insane.

"Oh fuck," Marcos moaned and grunted. "You feel so good."

Ramon's body was on fire as Marcos fucked his ass relentlessly. Every thrust brought a whole new feeling of pleasure and he felt the tingle along his spine and he knew that he was losing it.

"Marcos...." Ramon moaned as he moved his hips to meet Marcos's cock. Marcos' thrusts gained pace and Ramon could feel his kissing, nipping getting stronger and he knew that Marcos was about to come. His own orgasm was building like a volcano. He felt his cock swell up as it moved up and down the wall while Marcos fucked him with long, deep thrusts that made him squirm. He knew that he was going to shoot his load. "Marcos....."

"I know baby. I can feel it too." Marcos whispered as he wrapped his mouth on Ramon's shoulder. Ramon could feel the hot jizz flooding his ass just as he shot his orgasm. He could feel Marcos breathing heavily on his neck as he shot in Ramon's ass.

As Marcos released the last drop in his ass, both of them were breathing as they had just come from a war. Words were not important as both men chuckled in pleasure and kissed sensually. The intensity of emotions sweeping through both of them was overwhelming.

Marcos pulled out and gently kissed Ramon's back while a load of cum moved from his ass to his legs. It didn't take long and the water washed away cum from his thighs and the wall.

"That was incredible." Marcos moaned after he had pulled out.

Ramon felt his head spinning fast from the great fuck he had received from Marcos. His whole body was tired and he felt weak in the knees. He turned around and was now facing Marcos who was now giving him a mind-blowing kiss that left his lips swollen. Ramon loved Marcos and he wanted more of him as days went by. Marcos was a part of his life that was important.

A few minutes later, they found themselves in the hot tub. Marcos was holding Ramon in the hot tub and he was feeling tired after that session of lovemaking. He felt excited as Ramon sat between his thighs, resting his head on his chest and he could feel his cock rubbing on Ramon's ass but he behaved himself and they stayed like that for over an hour before they both realized it was late. It was a wonderful and mind-controlling feeling as they sat in that bubble of water caressing each other.

Ramon felt like he was about to go to sleep but he knew that it was not a good idea to sleep. He had to go home because he had spent almost the entire day at Marcos' house and the fact was they left the living room long ago. It was obvious that the people in the house were probably wondering where they were.

Ramon quickly got out of the hot tub and went to Marcos' room, picked up a towel, and was drying himself.

"I was just starting to get into the mood," Marcos complained leaning to the bathroom door looking like a child.

"I'm so sorry baby," Ramon said as he dried his hair. "I really have to go, look at the time."

Marcos checked the time and it was almost 6.30 pm. Ramon was anxious to go home. Marcos went to Ramon and wrapped his arms around him.

"Can't you stay tonight?" He kissed his neck. "I need to spend some time with you. I will miss you."

A tempting offer but Ramon knew that he was going to decline. He couldn't just stay over as if they were married. Besides, he had to go to work early, he promised Mr. Williams.

"Weekend is over baby," Ramon said softly as he wrapped a towel around Marcos and brought him to his swollen lips.

He planted a hot kiss on his lips. "I have to go and see my family." He kissed again. "I have work tomorrow and you have work tomorrow."

"I am the boss, my love," Marcos said in perpetually tired voice. "I can go to work any time I want and I can always call that you are not going to work. If you want..."

"No," Ramon moaned. "I promised Mr. Williams I would go to work." Ramon chuckled. "Besides, you know that I can't spend the night with you, we are not married. What about your parents? What will they think of us?"

"That doesn't matter. If you want we can live together." Marcos shouted enthusiastically. “We do everything married couples do already.”

"You are crazy." Ramon laughed as he picked up his boxer on the floor. He was wearing it when Marcos held him tightly and brought him closer to him.

"I am dead serious," He said softly. "I love you so much and I am sure you do. Let's be together, I beg you."

Okay! First Marcos was acting crazy and secondly, there was no way Ramon was going to live with Marcos. What would people say about this and worse, his family? He didn't want to go into any hasty decisions which would question him later.

"Marcos, I...." Ramon stammered. "I don't think we can do that. We always see each other and I think that's more than enough."

"It's not." Marcos said softly. "I want us to live together as one. I will talk to my family and your family."

This was not a good time for that type of conversation. This was really not the time. They had only been together for 7 months and if they moved in together, it would question his upbringing.

"Marcos, can we please talk about this some other time?" He begged as he planted a kiss on his mouth. "Please, I am really tired and I have to go home.”

"Fine," Marcos said as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "But we will talk about it soon. I want to have you all to myself."

They kissed for long enjoying each other's mouths and embrace. It was such a wonderful kiss, long and exotic.

They finally got dressed and Ramon was ready to leave but they kissed one last time before they went out of the room. They went downstairs and everyone seemed pleased to see them. Ramon could feel a connection with everybody and it was a wonderful feeling to be able to connect with his boyfriend's family.

"Come here," Marcos' mother said as she gave him a tight hug. "Don't forget to visit tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes," Ramon smiled at the wonderful woman who was standing in front of him. "I will visit you tomorrow," He said as he broke the hug and smiled sheepishly at everyone present.

He said goodbye to all of them and he left smiling with his boyfriend. They exited the door and Marcos grabbed him into a deep long kiss that blew him away and made him yearn for Marcos all over again.

"How was that for a goodnight kiss?" Marcos smiled at his boyfriend whose eyes were half-closed.

"It was incredible," Ramon sighed sensually as if he was going into the mood again. "Why do you always do this to me?"

"Um, let me think," Marcos teased. "Because I am your boyfriend and you are irresistibly cute and sexy." He said in a sexy voice . "You can't imagine the things I am thinking of doing to you right now," Marcos grunted.

"Hmmmm, I would love to find out what those things are but later," Ramon said as he planted a long affectionate kiss on Marcos's huge mouthwatering lips. "But I have to go now."

"I know that baby," Marcos said suddenly feeling excited. "Let's go."

They both entered the car and it was a long ride home. But it was a ride which they would never be able to forget. It was just romantic as they had their hands on each other and they spoke to each other sweetly. The ride to Ramon's house was one that none of them would be forgetting any time soon. They kissed while they were on the wheel and Ramon gave him a blowjob. How crazy is that? He had almost lost control of the car when Ramon placed his mouth on that throbbing cock. The blowjob was sweet, wonderful and mind-blowing. He came in Ramon's mouth hard and they both shared his cum. This was the first time since they started dating when Ramon had swallowed his cum and it turned him on.

"You are home," Eduardo teased while they got out of the car. "I thought you might come back late as usual."

They all laughed at Eduardo's teasing and Eduardo later excused himself and went back inside the house. It was time for Marcos to say goodnight and go home.

"This is it," Marcos said as he leaned in for a kiss. They kissed a few seconds and Marcos was brushing his nose with Ramon's.

"I love you," Ramon said pouring his whole heart out.

"I love you too," Marcos said as he kissed him.

They said goodnight and Marcos entered the car and drove off. Ramon chuckled and went inside the house. He was blushing as he entered the house but one thing he was sure, he couldn't wait to see Marcos the following day.

***

"Ramon!" Mr. Williams called with a soft voice suddenly bringing him to the real world. He had been daydreaming about Marcos that he even forgot that he was at work.

"Y... yes, sir," He stammered.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Williams asked. "You seem lost."

Mr. Williams had been so good to him for months now and he was one of the people in the hotel that he respected so much. He was wise and had been encouraging him to be strong in a relationship.

"I am just bored." He sighed. "Maybe if I could do something but there is nothing to do."

"Well, you are in luck because we have a new guest." Mr. Williams said softly. "And he specifically asked for you."

What? Why did the guest specifically ask for Ramon? Nothing like that had ever happened since he started working at the hotel. Ramon was busy thinking whether he knew the guy from somewhere.

"I know what you are thinking," Mr. Williams chuckled in a soothing tone. "Don't worry he is here for a business meeting and he said that you were recommended to him."

Ramon was not sure who had recommended him but he couldn't just ignore a guest.

"He's in room 303, you can go and clean his room." Mr. Williams said softly with a smile that he was now used to, he saw that smile almost daily.

Ramon nodded and went to get the cleaning cart. He was dying to see the man he was to care for the room. Maybe it was someone he knew or had seen with Marcos somewhere but he was soon going to find out.

He was outside room 303 and he was nervous. He slowly knocked on the door and in a few seconds, he could hear footsteps coming to the door. He got ready to meet the man who someone had recommended for him but he was going to ask who had recommended him because he was nervous. How hard could that be?

The door opened revealing a tall, handsome, muscular guy who was probably in his early thirties. He was putting on a red shirt and a blue trouser which was well fitted on his body. The guy seemed like he was an athlete, his body did.

"Ramon, if I am not mistaken," The guy said exposing his teeth.

"Yes," Ramon said with an equal smile. "I am here to clean your room if you don't mind."

"Sure," The man said as he turned away from the door to allow him in.

Ramon pushed his cart inside and the guy closed the door behind him. He seemed nice and was showing him a wonderful smile that was convincingly friendly. Ramon looked around the room and it was in order and didn't need any cleaning or dusting.

"You are Marcos's boyfriend, right?" The man asked as Ramon was about to turn and face him. "I don't need to be a snob but I just heard that you are his boyfriend."

"No, not at all," Ramon chuckled nervously. "He's my boyfriend."

"Cool," The guy said as he came closer to Ramon with a smile. "I was told by the Martinez that they trust you a lot and that was the reason why they recommended you to me." He sighed. "I wanted someone they trust to be taking care of my room because I can be quite careless at times, with money. I hope you don't mind that you will be the one taking care of my room since you are Marcos' boyfriend..."

"No!" Ramon said nervously. "I don't mind at all. I am only but a worker here. He's my boyfriend but work is work."

It felt good that the Martinez had recommended him to take care of the needs of their guest. But why didn't Marcos tell him anything?

"Marcos and I have known each other for many years now." The man chuckled. "We have been doing business for long now."

"Pardon my manners," The man said as he touched his chest trying to be a gentleman. "My name is Toby Dunphy but just Toby for you."

"It is nice to meet you, Mr. Dunphy......"

"Ah ah, ah" Toby said as he swung his finger around. "I said call me Toby. Mr. Dunphy makes me feel like...." He paused as he laughed softly. "...old and I like to think of myself as a young man. Don't you agree?"

"Of course you are a young man." Ramon chuckled.

"But not as young as you," Toby chuckled cheerfully. "How old are you by the way?" Toby touched his head and grunted as if he had said something wrong. "I am so sorry." He apologized and Ramon wondered why. "I shouldn't be asking you this, it's none of my business."

Ramon laughed at what Toby said. He was a businessman but he was sure friendly and seemed funny. The kind of person who was outgoing and open-minded. These kinds of people were fun to be around with and they made friends everywhere they went.

"Why are you apologizing?" Ramon asked with a teasing chuckle. "It's okay that you asked." He laughed. "I am 18."

The man was now facing him and putting up a smile.

"That's good. I think you two are meant for each other." Toby chuckled. "I mean you and Marcos."

Ramon liked people who talked like this. The guy was getting on his good side and he liked it a lot. He was the first guest to say that to him and he found himself liking the guy, as a friend. He only loves Marcos.

"You think so," Ramon asked in a friendly fashion.

"I know so." Toby chuckled naturally. "But there is just one thing though."

"What is it?" Ramon asked nervously trying to listen to what Toby was trying to tell him.

"I don't want you to say anything about this." Toby went on. "I mean about you taking care of my room."

Okay, that was a little disturbing and Ramon wondered why Toby didn't want Marcos to know about this. And wait, wasn't it Marcos' family who recommended him?

"I know what you are thinking," Toby said politely. "Marcos knows that I am here, I am doing business with his family. But he doesn't know that his family recommended you. I know Marcos and he won't allow you to do that." He laughed. "Can you... Please never mention this to him? I don't want him to get mad or something. His family said this to me."

This was not hard to handle and Ramon could handle it. If Marcos's family felt that Marcos shouldn't be told, then he would do that. He knew Marcos very well and he was sometimes jealous. He wouldn't like the idea of Ramon personally taking care of another man's room. Besides, he didn't want to disappoint Marcos' family because they trusted him and that was why they recommended him.

"I won't," Ramon said after thinking about it. "He doesn't need to know anything."

"By the way Ramon," Toby said as he tapped him on his back. "This room is not dirty and I don't see the need to clean it, you can clean it tomorrow."

"Alright," He said in a soothing tone. "But do you need extra towels or anything else to make your stay more comfortable?"

"I am only staying here for two days," Toby chuckled. "Tomorrow morning is the meeting and I will be checking out early the day after tomorrow. I don't think I need anything apart from everything I see in here."

"Alright," Ramon smiled as he put his hands on the cleaning cart. "I have to go now."

"Good day, Ramon," Toby said formally.

"Good day." He said as he pulled the cleaning cart out of the room. Toby smiled at him before he closed the door.

Ramon took back the cart to the storeroom and he went looking for Mark and they chatted the rest of the remaining hours. That day there was not so much work to be done so most of the workers were just passing around chatting. They had finished cleaning the rooms in the morning and had not received any guest aside from Toby so the rest of the afternoon they were just walking around, waiting for any room to clean or if any guest arrived.

Ramon and Mark talked for hours. They talked about the things that they planned on doing in the future but Mark spent most of the afternoon teasing him about Marcos. It had become a tradition in their friendship and it made Ramon blush which only led to Mark teasing him more.

Finally, after talking for hours, it was starting to get a little dark. Ramon glanced at the entrance and was just in time to see the grand entrance of Marcos with his fans gasping and talking among one another. Marcos had his eyes glued on him and Mark teased him some more.

Ramon had been waiting for Marcos the whole day and now that he was here, he was blushing real bad and it was seen by most people who were smiling at him. Marcos walked gracefully to him, his hands in his pocket and wearing a beautiful dimpled smile. He was glowing and Ramon swore that he was looking like a celebrity walking in slow motion. He was used to this every time Marcos came to pick him up and it made his face mantle and beam.

"Are you ready baby?" Marcos asked with a flushing smile which made him look like an angel.

"Yes," He chuckled. "Let's go."

"Wait!" Mark chuckled. "You do realize that you are wearing a uniform and that you don't have your bag, right?"

That was right, Ramon had forgotten about it and it was Marcos' fault. Why did he always drive him out of his mind? The man always came with so much grace and poise. He would go suddenly insane one of these coming days.

Ramon went and changed his uniform and was now in a simple shirt and a black skinny trouser. He came back and found Marcos talking to some of his fans who were busy gasping for air, girls!

He had almost forgotten that he had to go and see Marcos' mother and it was getting late. The problem was that he had promised and he couldn't just lie to the old woman. He had to at least see her say a simple 'hi."

"Hey, can we go to your house first?" He asked.

"Yeah, but why do you need to go there?"

"Have you forgotten that I had promised your mother that I would pass by?" He said teasingly.

"Right,"

Marcos held on to his waist and they moved out of the hotel with all eyes on them. Ramon was already used to all this and it made him a star among his fellow workers but he demanded to be treated just like any other worker.

They went outside the hotel and they drove off. Something was not right this time and Ramon could feel it. Marcos was looking absent-minded and it was not like he was the same man. He just drove the wheel and smiled faintly at Ramon when he looked at him.

"Are you okay?" Ramon asked in a curious tone. "Your mind seems to be somewhere else."

"I am fine baby," Marcos smiled faintly, again. "It's just that I am tired because we had a lot of work to do today."

Ramon thought Marcos might have been busy preparing for a meeting with Toby and that was the reason why he had been tired like that. He understood and he didn't say anything further, he was just happy to be in his boyfriend's presence.

After a quiet and boring drive that Ramon had ever had with Marcos, they finally reached the house and it was not long before they found themselves inside the house. Marcos' mother was seated on the couch with Dan and they were busy laughing, these two were close.

She was just at home but she was looking radiant and Ramon admired the elegancy in the way that she was dressed. Both Dan and she were looking so radiant that he admired them greatly. They were like mother and son and they sure talked a lot.

"Look who's here," Dan said with a chuckle as he got up and hugged Ramon.

"I thought you weren't coming?" Marcos's mother said, giving him a peck.

"I am sorry ma'am, I was busy with work but I came to at least greet you before I go home."

"Please, son" She pleaded with a radiating smile. "Call me mother."

Ramon couldn't believe what he was hearing. He didn't even know how to react. Could Marcos have said something to her that made her say that? Speaking of Marcos, he was standing beside him and he was looking deeply lost.

"I don't know what to say, ma'am..." Ramon stammered. "It's just that....."

"Please do this and it will make me happy?" She pleaded. "Marcos, please tell him to call me that and I will be very happy soon-to-be mother-in-law." She said to Marcos who was looking so lost that Ramon was starting to worry.

"What?" Marcos stuttered. "What is it, mom?"

"I want Ramon to start calling me mother." She laughed cheerfully. "Won't that be nice?"

"Yes, mother." Marcos smiled as if he was being forced to. "Please Ramon, grant her what she wants. Besides, I think it will be better that way baby." Marcos gave him a nice and radiant smile that he had been dying to see.

"Alright, I will grant you your wish... mother!" He said softly as he received a beautiful smile on her beautiful face.

She had her hands on her mouth while she gasped and made Ramon's heart warm. She gave him a tight and long hug which was warming and emotional. Ramon had never called anyone else 'mother' apart from his real mother.

"Now I will have a very goodnight sleep," She said radiantly.

"Alright, mother," He smiled brightly. "I have to go now."

He didn't even finish the sentence and she embraced him. The hug was warm and beautiful too. He just wanted to hug her like that while memories of his mother flushed back to him.

She hugged him and kissed him on the forehead. He said goodbye to her and he left with Marcos who seemed to have warmed up after seeing Ramon calling his mother, mother. Marcos was kissing him, fondling him, and caressing his hands while they went to Ramon's house.

"I am really happy that you decided to call my mother your mother," Marcos said cheerfully. "It really means a lot to me and I will forever be grateful."

"What are you saying, my love?" Ramon asked, voice soft with affection. "You and I are in love and it was expected sooner or later."

"But I am still thanking you." Marcos chuckled. "I was also thinking about it but I am now happy that my mother was the one who had said it to you."

"Maybe there is a way you can thank me," Ramon said as he moved his hand to Marcos's crotch making him squirm that he almost lost control of the car.

"What are you doing Ramon," Marcos moaned. "Do you any idea what you just did to me?"

"I don't know," Ramon purred. "But you can tell me."

"You are really killing me with lust right now." Marcos moaned as he bit his own lip.

"Maybe I can help you." Ramon pounced like a cat and moved his hand to Marcos's zipper. He heard Marcos moan as his hand moved all over his crotch.

He unzipped Marcos's trousers and got out his now semi-hard cock. It felt soft and wonderful in his hands and he could feel it throbbing.

"Oh fuck," Marcos moaned. "Your hand feels so fucking beautiful on my cock."

"How about this," Ramon grunted slowly as he stroked Marcos' cock.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good." Marcos moaned. "Please, don't stop. Make me cum." He begged as he put a firm grip on the driving wheel."

Marcos' pleas made Ramon to be filled with an intensity of lust that he began stroking Marcos' cock furiously while the guy moaned in pure ecstatic pleasure his eyes still glued on the road.

"Don't make us crush." Ramon laughed as he continued stroking Marcos's hard, pre-cum leaking cock. The amount of pre-cum oozing out from Marcos's slit made his hand a little bit wet but he loved it.

"It will be your fault if we do." Marcos chuckled sensually followed by a series of moans.

Ramon stroked his cock faster and he could feel the guy moaning loudly with an open mouth.

"I love you, baby," Marcos moaned loudly.

"I love you more," Ramon said lustfully while he stroked Marcos' pre-cumed dick.

He continued thrusting his cock harder, furiously, and strongly. A few minutes and he could feel Marcos squirming in his seat like he was sitting on something hot.

"Oh fuck, I am coming." Marcos moaned loudly that Ramon was sure someone heard them outside but he didn't care. All he cared about was pleasing his boyfriend with sizzling pleasure. "Fuck I am coming." He vibrated in his chair as Ramon increased his thrusts on that cock.

"Oh fuck..." Marcos moaned continuously as Ramon felt jets of cum hitting his hand. He kept on stroking faster while Marcos almost lost control of the wheel he was driving making Ramon scared. Ramon continued stroking Marcos' cock until the last drop.

"Fuck…" Marcos gasped with a moan. "That was something. Thank you... Oh shit." He moaned.

Without saying a word, Ramon Licked his hand clean and he took his hand to Marcos who licked it some more. Ramon further unbuckled his seat belt and leaned to suck on Marcos's cock.

"Oh my... fuck," Marcos moaned. "Are you trying to kill us?"

"Yes!" Ramon said his mouth still wrapped on Marcos's cock. He licked his cock until all cum had been cleaned. He even licked his trousers which had traces of cum and Ramon was sure that it would leave a mark that would make people know he had cum.

Ramon got up and was trying to breathe after sucking Marcos clean. He could still feel that sweet, salty love juice in his mouth and it was incredible. He licked his lips and looked at Marcos who was taking a turn to go to his house.

"How was that?" He said flirtatiously.

"What do you think?" Marcos asked with chatter. "It was incredible. I almost passed out." Marcos extended his hand to touch Ramon's.

"I am really glad I was able to make you feel good after a long day at work," Ramon said with burgeoning excitement.

"It helped me a lot," Marcos sighed with a breath of satisfaction. "Thank you, baby,"

Ramon was smiling as Marcos parked at his house. He was happy that he was able to make his boyfriend feel good after a long day.

"We are here and I must say..."

Marcos locked his lips with him and was at war as they kissed each other as if they had never kissed before. The kiss was deep, violent and his lips were immediately swollen. Marcos had never kissed him so violently and it made his lips yearn for more of those sweet, soft lips.

"That is for what you did to me on the road," Marcos said leaving Ramon's eyes closed. "And this....."

Another kiss and it was slow, passionate, heartwarming, and beautiful. Ramon felt the need to make love but they had already reached the house and he knew better than to hold his lust for another day

"...is for a goodnight sleep."

OMG, that kiss was awesome. Ramon felt like he was in a movie. The way Marcos kissed him could blow anyone out of his brain and it was incredible.

Marcos was about to get out of the car before Ramon pulled him inside.

"I think it's better if you go back." He chuckled. "I don't want my family to see that wet spot on your trouser. It will be embarrassing. I don't even know how you will hide it from your family because I am pretty sure it will leave a stain."

"Don't worry," Marcos chuckled nervously. "I got it,"

"Goodnight," Marcos said as he gave him a quick kiss.

"Goodnight," Ramon said as he opened the car door and left the car. He stood at a distance and waved at Marcos as he was leaving.

Ramon went inside the house smiling after having an incredible day as usual. He opened the door and got bejeezused when he saw the happy looks on his family's faces. Could they have been happy for him or was it something else? They seemed happy that he wanted them to share their happiness with him.

"What's going on here?" Ramon asked with a curious face. "May I have a share in whatever is making my family happy?"

Ramon was looking forward to that explanation which his family was ready to give him but nothing was working. They just gazed at him as if they had seen him for the first time. It was the kind of look which one would get from a stranger who has just won a lottery.

"Please, guys," He begged. "The suspense is killing me."

"Tell us why you came in smiling and we will tell you." Eduardo teased.

Wasn't it obvious that nothing would make Ramon that happy except for his boyfriend?

"Anyway, never mind," His brother laughed. "We know what is making you smile. We can see from the way you are blushing."

"So now tell me what is making you happy." Ramon begged.

"He's coming." His father jumped out of the chair with excitement as he came to him.

Ramon tried to be happy, to smile but all that came out was a huge frown. He was confused and couldn’t get anything.

"I don't understand, father." He asked with a confused voice. "Who is coming?"

"Your f....." He stopped before he could finish the sentence.

Ramon gave him a look that asked a question, "Okay, what or who is coming."

"Your uncle, my brother has finally contacted me after 13 years." His father almost jumped.

"My uncle?" He got even more confused.

"Yes!" His father exclaimed. "He has contacted me that he will be coming back in the country and he has a surprise for us."

Ramon knew about his uncle but he had never met or seen him before, physically. He saw one or two photos and that was it. He had many questions that were ringing through his head, demanding answers and he had no idea which one to ask first.

"But how is that possible?" Ramon asked curiously. "I thought you lost contact with him about 13 years ago."

"Yeah, that is what I thought too.” He chuckled, almost giggling like a kid. “But he hired a private investigator to look for us. It was hard since we left the town in which we were living and came here. And the fact that I don't usually go out made it hard. The investigator had a picture of me since you were a baby and Eduardo was very young." He sighed. "He had a hard time locating us and he has been everywhere looking for us.”

Ramon knew that it made his father happy and he was happy as well. He would see his uncle soon.

"Believe me son, he has been searching for us for almost 5 years now. He was lucky someone pointed him to us and that was how he got to know of us. Someone came here today and brought this letter with him. My brother will be coming back to the country in a few weeks and we will be able to see each other."

His father was speaking to him so fast that he didn't hear most of the words that he had said.

"It's all written in here." His father said as he gave him a letter. Before he got the letter, Eduardo cleared his throat and his father withdrew the letter from him.

"Let me read the letter, father." He said softly. "I thought you were going to give it to me."

"Yes, he was," Eduardo chuckled as he made him sit on the chair. "But I figured that you are tired and given that you are hungry, that letter will just make you bored." He laughed. "It's just good old Uncle, who is father's younger brother telling his brother about the good things he has discovered."

Ramon did not buy that explanation and he was certain that the two of them were hiding something from him but he just forgot about it and asked for his food. He was served his dinner and he enjoyed it. It was scrumptious and tasty. It was the kind of food that would make your saliva slither from the side of your mouth.

After dinner, they talked about how his day had been and how Marcos was? They even asked him why Marcos chose not to come into the house after he brought him home. Ramon made up an excuse about how Marcos had been in a hurry blah-blah-blah and they bought it.

It was such a happy time for everyone at home and Ramon wished they could live like that for the rest of their lives. He went to bed late and he didn't need any thinking before sleeping. He just laid his head on the pillow and he was taken to the dream world.

Ramon woke up feeling very happy the next morning. He had thought about his father's happiness a lot that he had even dreamt about how his uncle looked like. How crazy is that?

Ramon quickly got up singing one of dem morning happy songs as he showered. He couldn't believe that he was going to see his father's younger brother soon. It was going to be good and he couldn't help but feel better at the thought of having a complete family though it was just men, or maybe his uncle was married.

He had just come out of the shower when he heard his message tone ringing. He didn't even get the chance to get dressed. He checked who it was and it was from his Marcos.

‘Good morning to the most wonderful man in the entire universe, how was your night baby.’ It also had a smiley at the end.

"It was great, hope you are having a good morning?' He replied and got a response almost as soon as he had sent the message.

"Not so good, dying to see you and spending the rest of my day with you."

"I am working a half-day today. Pick me up at my house later. Will be home from 3.pm," He replied adding a smiley.

"Cool! I will pick you up later around 5.pm. We are going on a date. Can't wait to see you,"

"Love you," Ramon replied.

"I will tell you when you see me,"

"You are crazy," Ramon replied feeling his insides warm up.

"Crazy for you,"

"Alright, gotta go,"

Ramon smiled and he slipped into a red t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He picked up his bag and left without waking up his father and brother or having his breakfast. He was looking forward to being with Marcos and spending the whole afternoon with him.

Ramon reached the hotel around 9 and changed into his uniform. Without wasting any time, he went straight to Toby's room so that he could have it cleaned. He was also looking forward to seeing the warm happy guy.

He knocked on the door and waited for some time but there was no answer. He knocked again but still no answer. He thought it wise to use the key card to open the door. He swiped the card and the door opened and he pushed the cart inside.

"Hello!" He called softly as he looked around but all that he heard were the echoes of his voice.

He checked the bed and it was already made, everything seemed to be in order. He was impressed by what he saw. Toby's bag was on the bed, like he was ready to go after the meeting. Ramon did a little cleanup and he left the room and went downstairs.

He cleaned a few rooms before it was afternoon. He was about to change his clothes when Mr. Williams told him that Toby was looking for him. Ramon glanced at his watch and he still had a few minutes to spare before it was 2.pm. He just hoped that it was not some kind of work because he really needed to go home so that he could prepare for the date with Marcos.

Ramon knocked once and the door flung open revealing the smiling Toby who looked like he had won a lottery.

"Ramon, come in." He smiled radiantly. "I am so happy but I had no one to share this happiness with. My friends are not here and my family too."

Ramon entered the room but he had no freaking idea why Toby had called him to his room. As he entered the room to find a glass of orange juice on the table. It was half empty.

"Can I share this happiness with you?" Toby gushed. "I just feel so happy that we have signed the contract. This is the biggest deal I have ever signed and I am so happy right now."

"I am so happy for you," Ramon said calmly. He couldn’t mask his happiness for the guy. He really deserved it. "But I am afraid I can't share this happiness with you because my shift just ended and I have to go."

Toby did not lose his smile. His smile brightened even more. This was a really happy man and Ramon didn't know if he ever got angry.

"It's okay," Toby said. "But you can at least have one glass. It also involves your boyfriend and you should at least drink one glass for him. I am sure both of you will celebrate later today, but just one glass."

"Toby," He stuttered. "I don't know if..."

"Please," Toby said continuously making those puppy eyes Marcos made. If not for anything, maybe he should do it for his boyfriend.

"Alright, one glass, and I will get out of here."

"Yes," Toby smiled as he went away probably to the fridge.

He came back later with a glass that he already filling with orange juice. Toby gave it to Ramon and smiled with that wonderful smile.

"Let me toast, to a long and strong partnership and you and Marcos." Toby officially said and they toasted their glasses.

Ramon took the glass to his mouth and slipped the whole juice slowly and by the time he got it out of his lips, it was all in his mouth. He put the glass down and smiled at Toby who was sipping his drink slowly.

"Do you need another one?" Toby smiled at him gracefully.

"No!" He chuckled. "I have to go now. Marcos will be at home looking for me if I am late."

Toby smiled and put his glass down while he came near Ramon with an ever radiant smile that seemed to beam.

"I am going back soon but I would like to thank you for this wonderful time with you. I wish you well in your relationship with Marcos."

Ramon felt good that someone was happy about his relationship with Marcos. He couldn't have been happier and he was glad he felt that way. He was also happy that he had met someone like Toby who was like a very good friend of his.

"Thank you so much." He smiled. "And goodbye Toby." He extended his hand which Toby happily shook and said goodbye to him.

Ramon turned and was about to leave when he felt a shot of dizziness pass through him like a lightning bolt. He suddenly felt weak, dizzy and nauseous. He tried to walk but felt himself heading to the floor before he felt strong hands hold him.

"Are you okay?" He heard Toby's voice.

"I am fine." He said with a faint smile as he tried to walk but found it harder to do.

"You are not fine," Toby said. "Come and sit down."

Toby led him to a couch where he sat and everything started spinning in the room. Even Toby was spinning. He felt his eyes get heavy and his body got weak.

"Are you fine now?" He heard a distorted voice.

But he was too weak to respond. He had no idea what was going on. It happened. His heart raced as his chest tightened, it felt as if the center of his head, right behind his nasal cavity was being pulled. A sound roared through him him and he felt his entire strength leave him and what looked like black clouds pressed their way into his vision. The last thing he remembered was someone calling his name.

***

Ramon woke up and was welcomed by a sharp pounding headache. He winced, brows furrowed tight with pain as he tried to massage his head. When he raised his head, the first thing that welcomed him was a stench of cigarette smoke. He abruptly opened his eyes to realize that he was in a bed somewhere and he recognized it.

He tried to get up but realized that he was naked underneath and he had no idea what was going on. He moved his eyes to the side and saw Toby in bed with him, smoking and he was naked.

Ramon suddenly got up and felt a sharp pain in his ass. Oh, fuck! Did Toby rape him, he thought just as a sharp gasp escaped him. The pain was like a fire burning between his legs. He winced, shaking his head just as tears decorated his face.

"What just happened?" He asked softly but his voice was audible enough. "Why are we naked in bed?"

Ramon wanted to believe that nothing had happened, he really did but he knew deep down from the pain he felt in his ass that he had been raped. Ramon pulled the sheet from the bed to cover himself leaving Toby naked on the bed. What he saw scared the fuck out of him. Toby had the biggest dick that he had ever seen. It was big, hard and it was leaking pre-cum. It had to be at least 11 inches.

Toby got up laughing while he put his cigarette on the table.

"As you can see, we just fucked."

What did he mean by they just fucked? Ramon's heart pounded violently in fear, making him gasp. The last thing he wanted on this earth was to cheat on his boyfriend and this stupid man had raped him. He felt like someone had ripped his chest open and killed his fucking heart.

"What do you mean we just fucked?" Ramon cried softly. "Don't tell me that you just raped me." He cried as he thought about his boyfriend. "Oh my God, how… how…” He was quivering. “How am I going to face Marcos now?" He sobbed as something hit his mind. "Wait, you drugged me and you raped me."

"Now why would I do that?" The guy argued. The smile was not there anymore. All he saw was this evil person who had fucking raped his ass brutally.

"You tricked me and you spiked my drink," Ramon said as he dropped the sheet and began hitting the man.

"I didn't do anything of a sort." The man shouted. "In fact, I tried to help you and you started touching me everywhere. There are certain parts of the body when you touch can drive a man crazy and that's what happened."

"You raped me, you bastard." Ramon cried as he dropped on the floor and cried to himself.

"Why are you crying when we just had the hottest sex that I have ever had?" Toby said as he knelt to him. "We even did it 4 times."

Ramon cried even more as he saw the four used condoms on the floor filled with huge amounts of cum. He was weeping and his heart was weeping with him. What was he going to say to his boyfriend now? How would he face him now?

"I never wanted to do this but I couldn't control the urge when you touched my cock and..."

"Shut up!" Ramon yelled and slapped the man hard on the face.

"That slap is just turning me on," Toby said as he smelled Ramon's body. "I like it a little rough before I fuck." Toby breathed on Ramon's neck. "Hit me again." Toby moaned. "My cock is rising just at the sight of you slapping me and I am ready for another session."

Toby grabbed Ramon and threw him on the bed and quickly got on top of him. Ramon used his power and threw Toby off him.

"Get off me." He cried.

Ramon picked up his boxer brief and put them on. He quickly got dressed while crying and feeling his whole body ache and his ass felt like it had been ripped. The pain felt like a hot, sharp knife, covered in salt was cutting through him. He didn’t even realize that he was bleeding.

"You are going to pay for this." Ramon sobbed as he slowly picked up his shoes. "I am going to report you to…"

"The police?" Toby chuckled wickedly. "They cannot do anything because I did not rape you and if it is Marcos, he won't believe you. I will just tell him that you were just one of those room attendant whores I was having a good time with."

Those words were hurting and he found himself crying hard. He couldn't believe that he had been so stupid and had gotten raped in the process. What was as bad as getting raped by a stranger and that too when you have a boyfriend who you love and loves you back?

Ramon was about to leave when Toby grabbed him and covered his mouth, slamming him into the wall. The pain shot up his arm like fire. He cringed. It exploded in his head with a blinding whiteness. It made him dizzy. It made him reel. The pain was like needles that had been dipped in alcohol had been jammed through his skin.

"Listen to me, you little bitch, If I were you, I would be careful." He warned. Ramon saw only nothing but pure evil in his eyes. "Tell anyone about this and I will not think twice about killing you” He chuckled manically, breathing on Ramon’s face.

"I am a very dangerous man and I didn't want to do this. You forced me to fuck you and I enjoyed that piece of ass. It was incredible, the best I have ever had. Marcos is my business partner and I wouldn't want to hurt him but I couldn't control the urge when you touched my cock. I had to fuck you regardless of the consequences. Now be a darling and close that mouth of yours."

Ramon was about to shout but he felt a cold piece of metal on his neck and he didn't need to see what it was to know that it was a knife. The bastard had raped him and now he was threatening him? Ramon knew that Marcos deserved to know.

His heart was hurting and his whole body was very weak. He felt the need to cry but the tears stopped flowing though the pain was still there. The bastard made him sit in the room until he stopped crying but he was absent-minded and his head was spinning so badly.

"Now you can go." The bastard said as he released the knife.

Ramon quickly got out of the room, feeling the pain shoot in his ass and his whole waist was in pain. He quickly went downstairs and got dressed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mark asked him. "I thought you had gone home about 3 hours ago."

Ramon didn't answer as he felt tears building in his eyes once again. He ran out of the hotel with that pain in his ass, a broken heart, and an aching body. He could see that many people looked at him. He was a mess. He didn't need to go by cab home. He needed a breath of fresh air and a walk home was just what he needed. He walked slowly home as his mind flashed back to the images of being raped by that rascal who had tricked him. Why did he have to listen to him?

Now he was sure that Marcos was gonna be mad at him and he had no idea how to tell him. His ass was on fire but it was no match to the pain that he felt in his heart. Had he gone early, nothing like that would have happened. He walked slowly home suddenly feeling the whole pain coming to him and his heart was aching like it had a wound. He just wanted to die.

By the time he got home, it was already dark and his whole body was spasming in pain. He saw Marcos' car from a distance and he knew that he had to look good to Marcos. He didn't even know how to tell Marcos that he had been raped by his client. He didn't even know if he should tell him. He fixed himself and tried to look confident as he drew near Marcos' car. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Marcos and this would definitely hurt him.

What was he going to do? He had no idea how to tell him and he didn't want to hurt the man he loved so fucking much.

Thanks a lot guys and i hope i get to heart from more of you. Are you guys following the story or not?
Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 7
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh Ramon, too naive and trusting. Don’t trust strangers, don’t eat or drink with strangers without the buddy system!
 

Toby, you bastard! I smell the rats known as Marcos’ mom and sister, another setup and Marcos’ distraction was probably an early hint of something rotten or suspicious about Toby showing up. 😡 

  • Angry 1
Link to comment

Well It is so like Marcos mum has a hand and his sister in this I do hope that Ramon's uncle is some one that can find Toby and make him pay for what he has done but can Marcos wake up to what his mum is doing and kick the Bitch out of his life for good and his sister and all her friends turn there backs on both of them and his dad gets a divorce but It would be good if Toby was found some were as a warning to Marcos mum and sister

Edited by chips
  • Angry 1
Link to comment

The truth is always best I hope he tells Marcos the truth that Toby guy is really disgusting and am pretty sure his mother sister and Dan are behind this 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..