Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 9,546 Words
  • 1,236 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 5. Chapter 5: Ramon and Marcos celebrate their monthsary. Will they live happily ever after?

Ramon pulled the cleaning cart from the last room that he had to clean that day. He felt so tired and just wanted to sit down and rest for the remaining time of the day. It had been a month since he had started dating with Marcos. Their relationship had gone to another level and they used to see each other on a daily basis. Marcos used to come often to the hotel and take him out. Everyone in the hotel knew about their relationship and most of them were really happy for him, or so he thought. Others were bitter towards him especially the girls who had crushed on Marcos but couldn't get him. But he didn't mind them because he was still the lucky guy who had Marcos all to himself.

Marcos' wound had healed but he was still limping but the good thing was that Marcos could walk without any support and he could also drive. In the past month, they had no sexual encounters whatsoever. All they did was kiss and cuddle and talk more and more about each other. In that month, they had practically known everything about one another which made them even crazier for each other.

Ramon took the cleaning cart to the room where all the cleaning equipments were stored and he got ready to go home and see Marcos at his house. He still had not met Marcos' father but looked forward to the day they would finally meet.

He got out his phone and got enthusiastic about calling Marcos to meet him. He pulled out the phone from his uniform pocket and glanced at the clock. It was 4.45 pm which was the perfect time to call him for he knew that he was out of the office.

He dialed Marcos' number and it rang but no response. He called again and the number was busy. He got worried and felt that Marcos didn't want to speak to him for some reason. He tried to call but the call was cut and he was really getting worried so he had idea and messaged Marcos.

'I have been trying to call you but you are not answering. Are you okay?"

The message was delivered but five minutes passed and there was no response. He kept staring at the phone praying for a message to come. He was so worried and felt that Marcos was ignoring him for some reason. He didn't know why because last he remembered, since they started this relationship, he had never done anything to upset Marcos. He was deeply lost looking at the phone.

"Hey!" He heard Mark's voice. "Waiting for a call from lover boy?"

Ramon raised his face to see his best friend staring at him with a huge smile on his face. But he couldn't hide that worried look on his face.

"Hey, are you okay. Lover boy hurt you, right?" Mark surmised.

"No..." Ramon stuttered. "It's just that I have been calling him and he has not been responding. I am really getting worried that something is wrong." Ramon sighed as he took a peak at the phone.

"Come on bestie," Mark said softly while he wrapped his arm around his neck. "I am sure that he's busy. You know how these big business men are. They always have clients and meetings. I am sure he will call you back."

Those words were really soothing but he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with Marcos.

"I guess you are right." He said wondering if his voice was audible enough for Mark to hear.

"Of course, I am right." Mark laughed loudly. "I can tell by what I see from that man that he really... really loves you a lot and believe me when I say that my friend will drive that man nuts. I see the way he looks at you whenever he comes here and the way he holds you not minding that people are watching you. When will my own prince charming come?" Mark pretended to be sad which made Ramon to smile. "I just want my knight in shining armour to come and rescue me from my castle."

Ramon was now laughing uncontrollably and was soon joined by Mark. He knew that Mark would do just about anything to see him happy and it worked every time he was worried about something or scared.

"Thank you so much, Mark." He said cheerfully. "You are truly a great friend. You are one in a million."

They both laughed and were about to take a step when he heard his message tone. He quickly checked and it was from Marcos. He moved his head up ecstatically and smiled.

"It's from Marcos." He said enthusiastically.

"What are you waiting for?" Mark asked happily. "Open it and see what he has sent."

Ramon quickly took a deep breath and opened the message.

'Busy in a meeting, won't be able to talk.'

"Can we meet afterwards?" Ramon quickly typed.

'No! I have another meeting. That won't be possible.'

'Okay, I love you." Ramon replied.

He waited for the response optimistically but there was no response. Guess he was busy but no matter how busy he was, he always made time to respond to his messages but today something was really wrong and he could feel it.

"Guess he is very busy." Ramon sighed.

"Hey don't worry about it." Mark said zealously. "I am still here to cheer you up. I am still your best friend and if he isn't here to cheer you up, I will happily do that for him."

"Thank you so much, Mark." Ramon said with a gloomy sigh. "I really appreciate that."

They began walking with Mark still holding him but he was still thinking about what the problem was. Could he have done anything wrong without even knowing? But if he did then Marcos should have confronted him about it. He just hoped that Marcos was really busy and that's all otherwise he wasn't ready for a first argument with him. Everything had been so perfect until now and it was the day which marked a month since their relationship started.

"Hey, are you done with everything?" Mark asked loudly which brought Ramon to reality.

"Yes!" Ramon answered quietly. "I am ready to go home now."

"Can you wait for me so that we can go together?" Mark pleaded.

"Of course, I will wait for you." He said with determination.

"I just have one more room to clean and we will be out of here, okay?" Mark said as he squeezed his shoulder.

Ramon nodded and Mark went away quickly. He couldn't just sit and wait for Mark so he decided to walk around the hotel so that he could at least get his mind off things... that being Marcos. He passed through the hotel and went outside to see guests who were coming and leaving and that really helped him out. He stayed outside in his uniform letting the wind blow his hair backwards which he had not cut for a month. He had decided to keep his hair long just like the celebrities whom he admired.

He stayed outside until it got dark and there was only light from the bulbs which brightened the whole hotel. It was really a busy hotel because even at night, many people were still coming inside. Most of these people were classy business people and he couldn't help but smile faintly from time to time. He saw a couple pass by and they seemed very happy and it reminded him of his problems again.

Ramon Castillo, what the fuck is wrong with you? Your boyfriend fucking told you that he's busy so what's the big deal, he thought?

He really wanted to believe that Marcos was busy working… he really did but he couldn't shake off the feeling that Marcos was hiding something from him.

"There you are." He heard Mark's voice from behind.

He turned and saw the always cheerful Mark standing behind him, wearing a smile as usual.

"I have been looking for you for the last twenty minutes." Mark said offhandedly. "We need to leave."

Ramon and Mark went inside the hotel and they changed into their casual outfits and headed home. They chatted all the way home and Ramon forgot all his troubles. They took a cab home and arrived in forty minutes but it was a ride which was fun and really good for him. They got out of the cab and said goodbye to one another since Mark lived just a distance from him. He could see his house and so he slowly walked there hoping for Eduardo to cheer him up with good news or any story that would get his mind off Marcos. He opened the door slowly and found Eduardo and his father chatting. He greeted them but it was that cheerful like the way he usually greeted them.

"Is anything wrong, young bro?" Eduardo asked as he got up.

"It's nothing Eduardo." He assured. "I guess I am just tired."

"Okay, drop your bag and come with me." Eduardo said to him as if he was demanding rather than asking. "Let's take a stroll along the shore of the sea. It will make you feel refreshed and will help you think."

Think! How did Eduardo know that he really needed to think about something? Maybe he could really read his mind and saw that something was bothering him. He dropped his bag on the chair and followed Eduardo outside. They reached the shore and it was dark but not that much. He was looking on the sand while they walked and he just wanted to get it over with and go home and sleep. He hoped that the next day he would get the chance to see Marcos and ask him what the hell all that he did was about.

"I can see that you are worried about something." Eduardo asked quietly. "Is it Marcos?"

"Yes, I tried to call him today but he completely ignored me and I am so worried." Ramon shrugged. "I just feel that he was hiding something from me or trying to avoid me." He said with a sigh.

"I knew that it was about him." Eduardo sighed softly. "You don't have to worry because he is a crazy man and would go out of his way just to impress you."

"Why did you say that? Has Marcos done anything that he is hiding from me?" Ramon said with firm persistence.

"I am afraid he has." Eduardo sighed with a note of relief. "That guy is really crazy."

"Please tell me what he has done." Ramon literally begged.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Eduardo teased.

"How will I do that when he is not even answering my calls?"

"Follow the light." Eduardo said and turned to go back.

What did Eduardo mean by follow the light? Was this some sort of hint or something? Ramon had no freaking idea about what it meant but Eduardo wouldn't tell him a fucking thing and now he left him all alone. Ramon was about to turn and follow him when he saw light at a distance. He wondered if what Eduardo had told him was related to this.

He took quite a pace and ran towards the light. It wasn't just one but it was like a path leading somewhere. Lanterns were lit and they showed some kind of path leading somewhere. He began following it and could see where the light ended but there was no sign of anything at the end but he just walked and quickly reached there. He looked around but saw nothing. He saw a bouquet of flowers on the sand. He picked them and there was a note on the flowers.

'To the most wonderful person in my life, I love you so much.'

Ramon smiled and just stared at the flowers as his heart melted with that note. He knew that it was from Marcos, probably had a trick up his sleeve or something but he wanted to see him so that he could kiss him. He looked around but the light he was standing in made it impossible to see. Then in a flush, he saw a light in something like some kind of hut but it had only a grass roof and some sort of table which looked beautiful. It was bright and he began walking slowly to it. He reached there and saw that there were fruits on some made table and a bottle of champagne, two glasses and a large cake which had a candle on but it was not lit.

What was Marcos up to? He saw another bouquet of flowers on the table and he picked them up and smiled. This man was really full of surprises but he was nowhere to be seen. He looked around but did not see anyone because the place was quiet far from all the houses. He saw wooden chairs and sat down.

He was still staring at the flowers when he felt a presence behind him. He quickly got up to look and saw Marcos standing behind him wearing a huge smile. He had his whole shirt unbuttoned and he was looking like a hunk. His trouser was folded to his knee and he was not wearing any shoes. What was really going on here?

Ramon also noticed that his hands were behind his back. Then suddenly he brought his hands forward and came near Ramon and kissed his lips long and passionately.

He gave him the flowers and Ramon took them and put them all on a table.

"What's all this for?" He asked with a confused voice.

"Have you forgotten that today is our Monthsary?" Marcos said enthusiastically.

"What's a Monthsary" He asked in a curious tone.

"It means that we have been dating for a month now, silly." Marcos said as he gave him a sensual push. "Instead of anniversary we are celebrating a Monthsary."

"Why are you dressed like this?" Ramon asked as if teasing Marcos.

"I just wanted to pretend as if this is the island where I first made love to you." Marcos said giving a smile.

Wow! All that talk made Ramon remember the time they made love on the sand. Could it mean that Marcos wanted to make love to him or he was just missing it? Either way, he was going to do whatever Marcos wanted. It was their night after all and they had to make it special.

"It is also the reason why there are fruits here. I even roasted some meat for you." Marcos said in a flirtatious way which made Ramon's heart miss a beat. "The cake is to celebrate our Monthsary and the champagne is just... well just so that we can drink something."

Ramon laughed and cheered at what Marcos had just said to him. There were all sorts of fruits on the table and some were already cut.

"And guess who's feeding you today. This guy," Marcos said as he turned him around and made him sit down on a bench.

"But we shouldn't take long because I have work tomorrow morning."

"You are speaking to the boss and anyway we won't be long unless..." Marcos said in the sexiest tone Ramon had ever heard and came closer to his neck. "...things get hot between us."

Ramon just lost control when Marcos said that to him. He wanted him bad at that moment. He wanted him to kiss him senseless. His breaths were quite harsh and sensual and his heart was beating like a moving train. His whole body got hot though it was not hot and he thought he was losing his mind when he saw Marcos in a different light.

He could see Marcos getting close to kiss his lips and he was ready. Then just like a flush, Marcos drifted from him and got out a lighter which he used to light the small candle on the cake.

"Will you blow it baby?" Marcos asked while looking at him as if he was lost.

This guy was just getting crazier every day.

"Why should I blow it?" He teased. "It's not my birthday."

"But it's the birthday of our relationship." Marcos teased while he licked his mouth. "Why don't you do the owners?"

Ramon laughed and slowly blew the candle while Marcos clapped for him.

"Wait!" Ramon laughed. "How are we gonna cut the cake? I don't see any knife anywhere."

"We won't." Marcos laughed. "Don't worry I have it here." Marcos said as he showed him a small knife.

He took Marcos' hand and they both cut the cake and laughed as they did. This was his moment and he didn't want to mess it up for anything. Marcos took a small piece of cake and put it in his mouth. Ramon tried to take a cake but Marcos took his hand and removed him from it.

"What are you doing?" Ramon asked confused at the stunt Marcos was about to play.

"You are going to share this cake in my mouth with me." Marcos replied with a sexy wink.

Ramon put up a smile which was what he really needed. Marcos got closer and their lips met and they both ate the cake from Marcos' mouth. It was beautiful, sexy and really emotional when they kissed after sharing that cake. They kissed for about 2 minutes before they broke the kiss.

"I still don't know what I did to deserve someone like you." Marcos said with seriousness in his eyes. "Every time I am with you I just completely lose myself. I just become this guy who has nothing in him but love for you. You have completely changed my life." Marcos sighed as if he was in pleasure. The way he was looking at Ramon while he was talking was just really perfect and breath taking. He was literally taking off Ramon's clothes with his eyes.

"This Monthsary means a lot to me. It's an assurance that this relationship is really working for me." Marcos said as the words soothed Ramon's heart. He could feel his heart getting cold. His lips were yearning to kiss Marcos' lips which were uttering those wonderful words which seemed to have their way into his heart.

"And that is why I want to give you something." Marcos sighed sensually.

"What is it?" Ramon asked abruptly.

"Close your eyes." Marcos demanded but softly.

Ramon closed his eyes and waited for whatever Marcos was about to give him. Whatever it was, he would treasure it for the rest of his life. It took a while before Marcos told him to open his eyes to meet a very beautiful golden necklace which seemed to glow.

Ramon had no words to say, he just opened his mouth but no word came out of his mouth. The necklace was beautiful and it was probably the most expensive thing he would own since childhood.

"Do you like it?" Marcos asked cheerfully.

"I love it, it's really beautiful." Ramon responded his eyes still glued on the gold necklace. It had the name RM and he wondered if those were the initials of their names.

"I want to give this to you as a gift of our Monthsary." Marcos chuckled nervously.

"May I put it on your neck?" Marcos asked softly.

Ramon nodded and Marcos went behind him and slowly put the necklace around his neck which felt cold but he felt special like he would be walking with the symbol of love everywhere he went. Marcos was really a sweet guy and he was glad he met him even though there meeting was quite strange and unpredictable. Marcos was one of the few men who really knew how to love their partners. Not with materials things but with showering love and making their partners feel special and appreciated.

Ramon took the necklace in his hand and felt that it looked really beautiful and shiny around his neck. He would never take it off because it would always remind him of the love which he shares with Marcos. Marcos was staring with desire in his eyes which Ramon could read but he didn't know what Marcos desired or maybe he expected a gift from Ramon too.

"Thank you so much." Ramon said with burgeoning excitement. "But I didn't ..."

"Your love is enough for me." Marcos said his eyes still glued onto him.

Ramon could see passion in Marcos' eyes and there was fire. Not fire to burn him but fire accompanied by passion. Marcos' eyes always got to him. Marcos had those sexy and hypnotizing eyes which he couldn't stop staring in no matter where they were. He was so taken into Marcos' eyes that he forgot that it was already night. In his mind, he could see light where they were and it was so bright. He could clearly see Marcos' whole body without any glimpse of darkness and he wanted to touch him and throw him on the sand while they kissed just like on the island.

"Are you hungry?" Marcos got him out of his day dreams.

"Y... yes," He stammered. "I haven't had dinner yet."

"Then it's time to feed my baby." Marcos sniggered.

Marcos opened a plate and there were small pieces of meat which were on some kind of tooth pick and they looked really mouth-watering and inviting. Marcos took one and gave it to him which tasted really great. He opened the bottle of champagne and poured for the both of them in the glasses. They ate fruits, meat, and cake and drank champagne until they were full. Ramon was so full that he couldn't even take any more fruits or champagne. He felt tired and wanted to sleep. He didn't even know the time but he wanted to spend more time with Marcos and probably kiss him until their lips were swollen. He felt so happy that Marcos had fed him with his own hands and kissed him afterwards.

Marcos was still drinking his champagne so Ramon just got lost looking at the sexy hunk that was drinking his champagne so beautifully and breathe taking. He just wanted to grab him and kiss him till morning for everyone to see just how much he loved and valued him.

"Is this the reason why you were avoiding my calls this afternoon?" Ramon asked with determination in his voice.

"I was so busy trying to build this so I just wanted to surprise you." Marcos said as he took in the last of the champagne from his glass.

"I came here in the morning and sort the help of Eduardo in making this. I just hoped that you come at night and it actually worked."

"Thank you for this and for the dinner. I will never forget it." Ramon said as he got up to go outside.

He looked at the stars and they were just beautiful. They brought so many emotions to him that he felt the need to hold Marcos while they stared at the beautiful stars.

"They are so beautiful." Ramon said enthusiastically.

"What," Marcos said as Ramon heard him coming towards him.

"The stars are really beautiful." He repeated but this time took a glance behind Marcos who now had his eyes on the sky as well.

"Just like our relationship." Marcos said quietly.

Ramon was about to turn around and give Marcos a kiss but he saw a shooting star and it sent him down memory lane to the time when his mother had told him about a shooting star when he was very young. He could still remember those words like it were yesterday,

'If you wish upon a shooting star then your wish will come true.'

He still remembered what else his mother said to him,

'Close your eyes my son.' He closed his eyes as he heard his mother's voice from the time he was still a child. 'Now wish and it shall come true.'

Ramon wished and he slowly opened his eyes.

"What did you wish for?" Marcos asked him softly.

"That we will always be together no matter what we may pass through." Ramon said with a tear coming down his face.

"It is dark," Marcos sighed. "But I can feel that you are crying, my love."

"I just remembered my mother. She would have been so happy had she seen her son in love."

"Oh, my love," Marcos said as he held onto Ramon really tightly. "Hush now, I am here and I ain’t leaving you."

Marcos holding like that made him feel something awaken inside him, his dick was getting hard and he could feel the monster rising from Marcos' trouser. Then just like that he could feel Marcos kissing his neck sensually and he couldn't help but moan. The feeling was indescribable and he couldn't control it. Marcos was feeling his chest and he felt like he was about to melt right there. He really wanted Marcos so bad and he wanted him right there. He felt Marcos unbuttoning his shirt and then slowly removed it and threw it on the ground. He felt the cold wind on his chest but Marcos was already making him feel hot.

Marcos turned him around and slowly unbuckled his belt while they kissed each other like it was the end of the world or the last time they would ever do that. Then his trouser fell to the ground and Marcos knelt down and undid his shoes and off they came together with the trouser. He got up and removed his own shirt and held Ramon tighter while they both shared a hot kiss. Ramon took his hands and unbuckled Marcos' trouser. Now they were both in boxer briefs and Ramon thought that Marcos was looking really hot and his body was warming his. They stood there for some minutes and jus kissed only to gasp for air and laugh while they rubbed their noses on one another.

"It's too bright here." Ramon moaned.

Then without getting any word, Marcos raised him up and took him a distance where it was a bit dark and laid him on the sand. Marcos got on top of him and they both kissed slowly. The weight of Marcos on him felt really good and the way their bodies moved against each other was just sexy. Then Marcos turned him so that Ramon was on top of him. They continued kissing and he could feel Marcos' hands on his ass squeezing it sending waves of ecstatic pleasure through his entire body.

Marcos slowly slipped the boxer off him and he kicked it off and was now lying on top of Marcos buck naked. He could feel Marcos' tool already hard and it was poking his thigh.

He slowly slipped his hand in Marcos' boxer massaging that tool and he could feel Marcos moan in pleasure. He got up and slowly slipped Marcos' boxer letting his member flung to the surface. It was just as big as he remembered it. He took it in his hand and slowly stroked it making Marcos moan even louder. He stroked and stroked and Marcos moaned even more.

"You are gonna make me cum." Marcos moaned ecstatically. "I can't wait anymore. I wanna make love to you now." Marcos said as he flipped him on his back.

Marcos spread his ass and he felt Marcos' tongue licking his hole. He felt like he was going to pass out from the amount of pleasure that took over his body. It was like he was in ice cold water and he was shaking. His cock was now licking pre-cum and he had his hands on the sand. He was shaking real bad that his body spasmed in pleasure and his muscles contracted. His moans increased and he just wanted Marcos to continue rimming him.

"Oh, Marcos," He moaned loudly. "That feels so good. Please don't stop."

The feeling was taking him into a whole new world and he felt like he was about to explode.

"Your tongue feels good on my..........Oh" He felt a finger entering him and his pleasure increased. The way Marcos was working that finger in his ass was just taking him over the age and he almost had a brain freeze.

"Oh, that feels so good." He moaned slowly and sensually. "Your finger feels good in my ass."

Marcos continued fingering and licking his hole and he felt like his dick was about to explode with the amount of pre-cum that was leaking from his dick. It was shoved in the sand and it was hurting a bit but he was filled with so much pleasure to care. He felt another finger entering him and it entered with ease and added to his pleasure. Last he remembered the two fingers were painful. Guess Marcos' cock had made his hole a bit bigger that his two fingers entered with ease.

Marcos fingered him for a whole two minutes until he couldn't take. He wanted Marcos' cock or he would go crazy.

"Please make love to me." He begged. "I want you to make sweet love to me."

"I really want to make love to you." Marcos said as he flipped him so that he was lying on his back. Marcos spat on his dick and rubbed it and was now pressing it at his entrance. Ramon spread his legs and allowed Marcos lie between his legs. Ramon could remember what Marcos had told him on the island so he took a deep breath which helped him relax. He could feel as the cock began entering and it passed through his ring with ease.

Marcos stopped and let him adjust, he took another deep breath and Marcos slowly entered him and he began feeling pain and his breaths increased.

"Relax my love," Marcos moaned.

Ramon relaxed his muscles and Marcos continued entering him inch by inch and he was finally in. The pain had now increased and it reminded him of the time on the island. Marcos slowly moved his hips letting the cock slowly out and then in again. This time Ramon did not feel pleasure just pain but he didn't say anything to Marcos. Again, Marcos moved his hips and it was still painful. Ramon even wanted to decline from it but he could hear Marcos moaning in pleasure and he knew that his goal was to please his boyfriend. Marcos increased his pace and hit the spot which made Ramon moan louder. That was the sweet spot which Marcos was hitting while they were on the island. He could feel chills of pleasure running throughout his body and he began moving his head on the sand while the pleasure took him to another dimension.

Marcos leaned down and was now kissing his neck sensually making him moan more. Marcos was making love to him slowly while he kissed his neck and he could feel Marcos nipping on his neck which gave him even more pleasure. He wanted to scream Marcos' name while they made love but he didn't want to raise any suspicions from the houses nearby including his family.

Marcos was working his cock in Ramon's hole and every time he did, Ramon felt like the pleasure was increasing. He could feel his dick ready to shoot without being touched and he moaned louder.

"Oh, baby you are so tight." Marcos moaned. "And so hot, I can feel my dick ready to explode in your ass."

"I am coming." Ramon moaned loudly a few seconds after Marcos had started making love to him while he felt his cock spasming in pleasure. "I am coming."

Then he felt as cum made its way from his balls and out his dick and he was moaning uncontrollably. His cock shot its first load with power and he could feel it on his stomach. He clenched his ass muscles as he came and he could feel Marcos' breath increase.

"I am coming..... I am coming." Marcos moaned in ecstasy. "Oh shit!" He moaned.

Then with his own load shooting, he could feel Marcos' hot jizz hitting his ass walls and it felt hot and really good. Marcos kissed him and both of them moaned in their kiss. He finished coming but his cock spasmed in pleasure. He could feel Marcos emptying his cum in his ass and he felt really good that he had Marcos' cum in ass. He wished they could stay like that forever. Marcos finished coming but they were nowhere near finishing kissing. They kept on kissing and Marcos had his dick in his ass. It softened but a few minutes later, he felt it getting hard and so did his own dick. He felt Marcos slowly moving again and they made love all over again but this time Marcos was stroking his cock and nipping on his neck which was pleasurable. The feeling was so intense and so deep like nothing he had ever felt before. This time he felt little pain and they made love on the beach slowly and it took longer than 10 minutes before they both came together.

Marcos was still lying on top of him even after they made love and he was slowly kissing him. Ramon felt like he had gallons of cum in his ass and he could feel it moving. After a few minutes, Marcos removed his cock and lay on the sand together with him. Ramon could feel cum moving from his ass and onto the sand. His whole ass was wet and dripping with Marcos' cum and both their tummies were sticky with Ramon's cum.

"That was intense." Marcos said breathlessly. "I really love you a lot."

"I love you a lot too." Ramon responded as if he was running out of breath.

He felt so tired and his whole waist was paining. He could feel Marcos kissing his hand. Ramon couldn't still believe that they had made love twice in less than thirty minutes.

They just lay on the sand looking at the stars.

"Thank you so much for this, my love." Marcos said as he got up. "You are the best."

Ramon laughed while he slowly got up and stood with Marcos.

"Guess we have to go back now." Ramon suggested with a chuckle. "It is late and we need to go home."

They both picked up their boxers and went to the hut where they had been eating.

"We can't go home like this." Marcos chuckled. "Let's wash up in the sea."

As much as Ramon hated cold water, he knew that he had to bath and get rid of cum on both their bodies so they ran into the water and washed off quickly. Ramon could feel his ass sting a bit but it was not too much. Marcos had his arms around him in the water and they kissed and spent almost 20 minutes in the water before they got out after kissing for long. They got dressed and Marcos picked up a basket from under the table and they packed in the glasses, cake and the fruits that were left. Ramon picked up the basket while Marcos took the flowers with him and they headed to Ramon's house.

"What about the lanterns?" Ramon asked.

"Nah," Marcos nodded. "Let's just leave them here."

Ramon smiled and they went to the house holding each other. Ramon was cold and his hair was wet and he knew that his brother would bug him about it. But one thing he was happy about was that though his ass was hurting a bit, he was walking normally and he thanked his lucky stars for that. He was really enthusiastic that he had made love with Marcos, twice for that matter and he knew that he was going to have a goodnight sleep.

Finally, they reached the house and Ramon opened the door and found Eduardo waiting in the living room. Guess his father got tired and went to sleep.

"Finally, I have been waiting for two hours." Eduardo sighed with a note of relief.

Two hours, Ramon wondered. It felt like they had just been out there for an hour and some minutes. He looked at the clock on the wall and it was almost 10 pm. It was really that long.

"I think I have to get going now." Marcos said as he put the flowers on the chair. "It's really late. I will see you tomorrow." Marcos said happily as he gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Ramon could see that Eduardo was looking at them with a smile.

"Hey, what's that?" Eduardo asked pointing to Ramon's neck.

Ramon saw Marcos look on his neck and his expression made him scared.

"Oh shit!" Marcos said softly.

Ramon didn't know what was on his neck but whatever it was Eduardo saw it and it couldn't be good.

"Is that a hickey?" Eduardo laughed.

"NO, it's a mosquito bite." Ramon chuckled nervously.

Ramon looked at Marcos and he was making faces like, 'really, is that the best excuse you could come up with.'

"Look I am not a child that you can fool." Eduardo teased. "Anyway, it's none of my business."

Marcos glanced at his watch and Ramon knew that it was now time for him to leave.

"Now I really I have to go. I don't want to keep my dad worried."

Marcos kissed Ramon one more time and was leaving when Ramon followed him behind.

"Let me close the door after you."

Marcos got out of the house and Ramon stood at the door.

Marcos leaned forward and gave Ramon a long hot sensual kiss which made his lips even more swollen.

"Really," Ramon said to the laughing Marcos. "Did you have to give me a hickey? Now everyone will know that we really made love. Looks like I have to be hiding it with my collar."

Marcos was now laughing which made Ramon laugh softly too.

"It's no big deal. Let them see. I really don't care because I love you."

Those words really had a bad effect on Ramon. They brought tears of joy to him. Marcos kissed him one more time and he left.

Ramon went inside and locked the door still wearing a huge smile on his face. He went back to the living room to find Eduardo still looking at him strangely.

"What," He asked demandingly.

"I didn't say anything." Eduardo raised his arms in the air.

"Whatever," Ramon said cheerfully. "I am going to bed. Good night."

Ramon picked up the flowers and headed to his room before he heard Eduardo chuckling and wishing him goodnight. Ramon closed the door to his room and put the flowers on his bed while he dried his hair still smiling. He stripped everything off, put on new boxer briefs and climbed into bed. He was still smiling as he remembered how they made love on the beach. He had this sense of fulfilment and he knew that this was going to be the best night ever.

***

Marcos reached the car from where he had packed it and entered. He had packed the car a few meters from Ramon's house so that Ramon couldn't see it. He put on his shoes, unfolded the trouser and switched on the engine. It was a cold night but after that steaming love making session, he was feeling hot and so he opened his car window as he drove the car and let the cold window blow on him. He was feeling so happy, so in love and so satisfied.

He couldn't believe that he had spent a month without having sex. Guess love had really changed him. Even people who knew him were quite surprised at his behaviour but he didn't want to change anything about it. He drove the car so fast smiling as he was taken down memory lane to the time he was making slow passionate love to his baby.

It was not long and he was at the gate of his big mansion. He honked and it took some time before the large gate opened into his welcoming compound. He drove in quickly and parked still thinking about Ramon and how he had changed his life in the past one month. He switched off the engine and got out slowly singing a romantic love song as he got nearer to the door. He couldn't wait to reach his room and have a goodnight sleep. His lips were swollen from all the kissing and he still wanted more. Not from anybody else but from Ramon.

Finally, he reached the door and he flung it open expecting to see his father but he paused when he reached the living room. He closed his eyes to see if they were deceiving him but she was still there, his mother. When did she come back?

"Mom?" He shouted with a confused voice.

His mother got up and turned to him. She was looking really beautiful, dressed elegantly in a black sexy dress and her long brunette hair was tied in a high fashion ponytail. She really was a classy lady but he had no idea that she had come back home. Now she was going to ask questions because he was looking messy and his hair was dripping wet.

"Son," She said cheerfully as she came near him and gave him a tight hug.

"When did you come back?" He asked, surprised.

"Our flight was delayed so we arrived here around 8.30 pm." She said in her sweet tone.

Still holding him, they both went to the living room and sat on the couch. His father was looking at him smiling.

"Did you come alone, mom?" He asked looking around to check if he could see any of his siblings.

"No," His mom chuckled while she smiled at her husband. "We are all back."

Marcos was about to ask where they were when he heard his brother's voice from the stairs.

"Look who decided to come home." His brother chuckled.

Marcos moved his eyes to the stairs and found his brother in a cargo short and a vest running down the stairs. He was taller than Marcos and was the only child who looked like their father. Handsome, sexy, and he had a charisma just like his father. His physique was perfect which drove women crazy but he was not a player. He had a girlfriend who he loved so much. She was a singer and a very famous one. Now Marcos knew why his brother never cheated on his girlfriend even when he was abroad.

"Bro," Marcos shouted as he got up to give his brother a hug. They hugged tightly and chuckled as they did. It sure felt good to have his big brother back. They were like twins but in truth Barry was older by three years but he still loved him.

"How about me?" Marcos heard his twin sisters' voice. "Don't I get a hug?"

Marcos looked and there she was. His other self was coming down stairs and she was looking more beautiful than ever. She had a tight red designer's dress which was fitted on her body like it was made for her. Her shape was amazing, sexy and her hips drove men crazy but she had a boyfriend who was none other than Anthony, yes his best friend.

"Of course, why can't I hug my twin?" He chuckled as he received a tight hug from her. He could feel the strong perfume she was wearing and it even got in his nose. Women and their perfumes, always wanting to smell good not like he didn't use cologne but his sister was the master of it. She was the first one to grab the newest perfume on the market and she had more than enough shoes. Who wouldn't if they owned one of the biggest and famous shoe companies in the country, Martinez Shoe Company?

"I missed you so much." She said enthusiastically. "I was so worried when I heard that you were missing. What would I do without my twin?" She asked as she gave him another tight but emotional hug.

"Yeah bro," Barry said loudly. "How are you doing now? I heard you were hurt."

"I am fine though I am still limping but, in a few weeks, I will be fine." He assured.

They all laughed and he felt like his joy had just overflowed. He came back home with more joy and now he received more. This had just become the best night ever.

They all went and sat on the couches while still chatting. They were now a complete family and Marcos had only thing in mind and that was to introduce Ramon to the whole family and hopefully they would accept him not minding his background.

"So where are you coming from at this time of the night?" His brother asked as he punched him lightly.

"Um... I had a meeting which ended really late." He stammered.

"Looking like that and your hair is wet." His mother added.

"Well I passed by Anthony's and we took a dip in the pool." He lied.

Marcos saw the look his father gave him and he winked at him. He didn't want to break the news about Ramon just yet. He wanted to introduce Ramon to them all together and not break the news to them. He couldn't say that I came from a date with my boyfriend because he hadn't said anything to them. Besides, he didn't want to spend the whole night answering questions about Ramon. They were gonna see him and would know everything about him. He wanted it to be a surprise because he had never introduced anyone to them before and so he wanted to make it special.

"It's okay," His father said.

"By the way, there will be a party here tomorrow." His mother said as she rubbed her hand in excitement. "People need to know that the Martinez are back."

"I knew that was coming." He laughed.

Marcos was feeling tired and just wanted to go sleep and meet his Ramon the next day. He stretched his arms and got ready to tell them that he was heading upstairs to sleep.

"Oh!" His mother exclaimed cheerfully. "I almost forgot son," She laughed in her sweet voice. "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?" Marcos chuckled nervously. "Where is the surprise?"

"Look over there." She pointed to the stairs.

He quickly looked and he didn't know if it was a trick or not but he saw Daniel coming down the stairs. Daniel was his childhood friend, who his mother called his boyfriend. He was coming downstairs fast towards him and Marcos was following his every footstep. He felt like he was about to fall because the guy was crazy over him and this only meant trouble and he knew he had to act fast if he wanted to avoid it.

He didn't know if his brain was playing tricks on him but Dan was moving faster and he came near him but he was just standing there acting surprised. In fact, he was more than surprised.

"Hey, honey. I missed you." Dan said as he gave him a kiss which Marcos broke quickly and rubbed his lips. “What do you think you’re doing?” He couldn’t mask that surprise in his voice.

"Hey, why are you acting like you haven't missed me." Dan asked in a sexy voice. “I know you missed, my love.”

"What are you doing here?" Marcos asked suddenly feeling angry.

"Oh, honey," His mother chuckled as she came near. "We brought your boyfriend with us. He will be working in our company so that you can be together. He even has his shares in our company."

Marcos’s eyes widened in shock. He felt betrayed and angry. Had she not been his mother, he would have slapped her senses back into her. The fact that he had fucked the guy didn't mean that he wanted a relationship with him. He was his childhood friend yes but that was all he saw. He had even stopped hanging with the guy because he was all over him.

"He will be staying in this house so that you can be finally together." His twin sister added. “Isn’t that great?”

Couldn't anyone see the frown on his face that he was not interested? He couldn't stay with this crazy man. He had even breathed after he left the guy abroad and now he had followed him.

"What?" He shouted. "I have told you that he's not my boyfriend and you still keep on insisting. I don't love him."

Marcos shouted and he didn't care whether it hurt Dan or not but he was so furious.

"I don't want to hear this foolishness from you, young man." His mother snapped at him. "You better drop that playboy thing here and settle down with this man who loves you more than anything."

"Mom, please I..."

"I have had enough of your nonsense. I have tolerated you for years now and this time I need you to settle down. I am not joking!" She warned, breathing like a war fighter.

"Mom, please." He begged. "Not now."

"No!" His mother shouted. "Let's talk about it now because I have had enough of your foolishness."

Ten minutes… He hadn’t even been in the house for ten minutes and now his mother was trying to bring up a fight. This was what he hated about his mother. She always wanted to have things her way. Just because she loved Dan like her son didn't mean that he loved him as well.

"Look mom, can we please drop this topic?" He said softly feeling like his head was about to split. "Can we talk about this later?"

"Olivia, please, can't we all talk about this tomorrow?" His father asked. "It's really late and we all need to get some sleep."

"No, James." His mother yelled. "I just want him to tell me why he doesn't want his boyfriend to be with him."

"I don't love him!" He yelled.

"People enter into relationship without loving their partners and learn to love them!" His mother yelled. "And you my son will learn to love Dan. Besides, you don't believe in love."

"There is nothing wrong with Dan," His sister said softly. "He's cute, rich, sexy and most of all he loves you so much. I think he will be the best choice for you."

Marcos wanted to slap his sister for saying that but he kept his cool. He had come home and was happy to find that his family was already back but he was now wishing that they hadn't come at all because they were giving him a headache.

"I want to enter into a relationship with someone that I love and someone who loves me." He said angrily.

"But I love you and you know that." Daniel said softly, feeling a little hurt. “I thought my coming here would give us a chance, Marcos. Why is it so hard to love me?”

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but I don't love you."

Everyone was quiet except for his father who was smiling. He never used to talk about love and it must have made everyone surprised. He was overflowing with anger that he felt like his head was about to explode.

"Marcos..."

"Mom, please," He shouted and stormed out of the living room and hurriedly went upstairs. He reached his room and closed the door.

He was so angry so he sat on the bed to think. Before things got out of hand, he figured he needed to introduce Ramon to the family. He knew that he needed to stay calm so he changed into his pyjamas and hit the blankets. He was still angry and he knew better than to go angry to sleep. To help calm his anger he imagined about Ramon and thoughts of them making love came to him.

In a few minutes he was smiling as he thought about Ramon's beautiful smile and the way he kissed him. He was tracing his own swollen lips and licked them as he imagined Ramon's tongue licking on his lips. Man, he could even feel his lips being licked and it was so good.

He just hoped that no one would come to his room to bother him and he didn't see anyone. He was still smiling when he drifted off to sleep.

Marcos was having a nice dream about Ramon when he felt like someone was touching him. He felt like the way Ramon touched him in the dream but it felt too real. He decided to ignore it but he felt hands caressing his chest. He quickly opened his eyes to truly find that someone had unbuttoned his pajama shirt and was caressing his chest. He quickly got up to see Dan in his room dressed in only a pajama trouser. He was so surprised that he got up from the bed quickly.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" He asked angrily.

He could see Dan just smiling and coming towards him flirtatiously.

"I said what the fuck are you doing in my room?" He shouted.

"Come on," Dan said in a sexy voice. "I know you want me like I do. Let’s not pretend anymore because the family is not here."

"Get out of this room before I throw you out." He shouted angrily.

"We have not had sex for almost three months now and my body yearns for you." Dan said softly as he began removing his trouser. Marcos lost his cool and he gripped Dan's arm tightly and led him out of the room. He opened the door and drove him out.

"Now listen to me," He warned, pointing his finger angrily at him. "Let this be the last time that you come to my room and try that nonsense. I have tried to tell you in peace that I do not love you but it seems like that is not working." He rasped.

"There is nothing wrong in what I have done." Dan gasped. "We usually have sex without any emotions attached, so what is wrong. Besides, I am your boyfriend."

“You’re not boyfriend and let this be the first and last time I’ll see you in my room.” He yelled. “Do you think I am a toy that you can play with whenever you want to? Don’t you…”

"What's going on here?" He heard his mother ask angrily. He saw that all his siblings and parents had come there in pajamas and he knew better than to tell them what he felt.

"Please mom," He begged. "Can you take Dan from my room? I am begging you." He put his hands together.

"He just wants to be with you, son." His mother chuckled. "He has not seen you for long. Can't you spend some time with him?"

"Mother, I have my reasons for doing this." He said softly.

"I have noticed something since I saw him," His sister said folding her arms. "He is acting strange." She came near. "The Marcos I know was not like this. I know that something is wrong with him."

"Madison, I am absolutely fine." Marcos said suddenly losing his cool with his sister. "Please, everyone, I am really tired and I need to sleep. I have had a long day. Tomorrow I will show you the reason for my actions."

Marcos didn't allow anyone to say anything and he went back inside his room and made sure to lock the door. He went back to the bed and could hear someone knocking on the door. He didn't care who it was but he was not ready for problems. After sometime he couldn't hear any sound. He was suddenly angry again. What gave Dan the right to enter his room and touch him?

Marcos needed to end all this and there was only one thing left to do. He was going to introduce Ramon as his boyfriend to the whole family at the party. That was gonna end the whole commotion going on in the house. And to avoid trouble early in the morning he was gonna go to his office and only return at night with Ramon. He couldn't wait to introduce his boyfriend to the whole family and hopefully end all the drama going on in the house.

"I love you so much." Marcos said softly but enthusiastically.

He held on to his phone imagining that his Ramon was there. Love was really such a wonderful thing and he knew that Ramon was the guy meant for him.

If dreams did come true then all he wished for was to spend the rest of his life with Ramon by his side and his life partner.

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
  • Angry 2
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great well written story Marco's has got his hands full with his family It seems that It's only his Dad that has any idea what Marco wants and after his great love making on the beach and the sex was great I hope that his family excepts Ramon what will Marco do if his mum doesn't and what will Dan do I can see him being a right bastard and trying to cause trouble between Marco and Ramon great story please keep It going.💥

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..