Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 17,248 Words
  • 1,510 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 9. Chapter 9: The Return

Hey guys, so sorry, i don't even know where to start from explaining why i suddenly went MIA but i can say I am back and will finish all the stories i left unattended to. Please, enjoy and get back to me.

5 years later

Marcos entered the house, a new house which they had bought over four years ago, and he was sweating like a man in a race. His whole body felt warm, and he was breathing so fast. He quickly sat on the couch, trying to catch his breath after a long morning run, a practice which he had been doing for quite some time. It helps him relax and forget about certain things which seem to bother him all the time – Ramon, for instance.

He has tried to forget about Ramon, but it has only resulted in falling deeper in love with Ramon. He still doesn't understand why he loves Ramon that much: Ramon had hurt him, but he is still the one he loves.

It's been five years, 4 months and 7 days since that fucking incident, but nothing has changed. Five years ago, he had gone to Australia to forget about everything, but all that happened was falling deeper in love. He had almost gone crazy as he saw Ramon everywhere he looked, and that was when he realized that he had been fooling himself: he couldn't forget Ramon regardless of what he did. Ramon had hurt him a lot, but he still loves him.

He had come back after two years of trying to forget the inevitable and found that many things had changed. Martinez Shoe Company had fallen badly from the market out of the blue, and it was not doing well. They had lost many partners and investors and were really losing everything. They had sold the smaller companies, but nothing was really working. There was no other way but to sell most of the shares which were bought by the owner of a high rising company. About 70% of the shares belong to that company even though the Martinez’s are still important board members with small shares in the company.

Since then, it has risen again and is doing well though they had lost the presidency after selling most of the shares. For three years now, it is still Martinez Shoe Company, though it will soon be changed when the son of the acting president shows up. Marcos has never seen him, but he is looking forward to the day he will meet the guy.

About three business men have invested in his hotel and it is doing well. He owns the majority of the shares, 60 % and the 40% is shared among the other three. Marcos has met up with two of the investors, but he has not yet met with one. It is his assistant who manages everything for him, strange.

To be honest, the Martinez’s are stinking rich, but not as before since they do not have their biggest company. They have sold their small companies and now it is only the food company and the hotel, plus the shares they own in Martinez Shoe Company which will soon lose its name.

Marcos stretched his arms in readiness for his morning shower when he felt arms wrapping around him.

"Hey baby," He heard the voice which he had been expecting since he came back from his morning jog - Dan.

 

"Hmmmm, morning," Marcos said, holding on tightly to the arms of his boyfriend.

He could feel Dan's hot lips on his neck giving him shivers as he felt his body vibrate. His brain went blank when Dan licked his neck sensually, making him wish to turn and kiss his boyfriend. It went miles of thinking of Dan until something unexpected happened: instead of Dan, he thought of Ramon licking his neck and kissing him until they made love.

Marcos quickly withdrew from Dan and went a distance from him.

"I am sorry," Marcos apologized to Dan who was looking at him surprised in his sexy t-shirt and blue short. He could see from his eyes that Dan was mad by what he had just done.

"It's okay." Dan said as he moved closer. "I understand."

                                                                *******  ---  ********

I know you guys are probably wondering how Dan became Marcos' boyfriend and what the hell this is all about. Well, I guess it's time to visit the past.

3 months after staying in Australia, Marcos had almost gone crazy as the thoughts of Ramon kept on coming to him. He had tried everything to get Ramon out of his mind. He had even tried to fuck some guy from a bar in Australia, and he had almost done it. He ended up yelling at the guy to get the fuck out of his room, as he got such a headache as soon, he tried to put on a condom. Dan was the only one who was there for him through the difficult times.

Four months later, after getting drunk while trying to get Ramon out of his mind, he woke up the next morning with his dick in Dan's ass. He had removed the dick with loads of cum escaping Dan's ass. He had been so devastated, for he felt like he had betrayed Ramon.

He had asked Dan about it, and Dan had told him that Marcos had taken advantage of him at night, and they had sex twice. Marcos had spent most of his time being absent-minded and Dan had told him something that left him feeling guilty,

"We had sex, but you don't have to worry about it," he smiled. "It shouldn't make you worry. It was just sex, and we did that a lot in the past. I shouldn't have given into your pleas, but I just couldn't see you in that state. I just want to see you happy. This shouldn't ruin our friendship. Forget about everything and just focus on your goal. I will find love someday, and so will you. Just think of it as a one-night stand."

Though Dan had said that to him, Marcos saw that he was sad and hurting and he had more to worry about. For six months, they had remained friends, though Marcos saw that Dan was hurting inside. He loved Ramon, but maybe he needed to give Dan a chance at love even though he didn't really love Dan.

It was also a way of forgetting Ramon. So, he proposed to Dan a year after and they have been dating for four years. Marcos still loved Ramon, but he knows Dan loves him and he can't betray him. Marcos feels bad for using his friend to try and forget his lover, which has not even worked.

Marcos even tried to look for Ramon, but unfortunately, he was nowhere to be seen. So, he decided to stick to Dan. The most shocking thing is that he has had a low sex drive for four years now: they have sex quite alright, but it is nothing more than sex. It is awful and he doesn't want to do it anymore, but he pretends to like it so that his boyfriend will not be offended. Anthony has helped him out, but it seems like he is alright.

Dan tries everything to make him excited sexually, but nothing really happens. Who would have known that someone like him, a former playboy, would have a low sex drive? It really scares him, as he wants to be normal again. He prays for the day everything will go back to normal again.

Marcos entered his room, and it was filled with the scent of Dan's cologne. Early morning - and the guy had his cologne on! He quickly stripped everything off and ran to the shower. Switching it on, he let the warm water massage his body. It felt so good on his well-built, muscular body which has remained in shape for five years.

He took the soap and slowly slipped it on his hard chest softly and closed his eyes, imagining that Ramon was in the shower with him, caressing his chest and making him moan. He heard the swooshing of the water, and he came back to reality. Why was it always like this whenever he was in the shower, he wondered?

He had a boyfriend, but it was like Ramon still owned him. He didn't even know if the guy existed or died somewhere but felt controlled by him still.

Marcos quickly finished his shower and jumped out. He picked up a towel and ran it through his hair, leaving it a mess. He opened the drawers and got out a grey boxer and slipped it on - another memory. He would definitely go insane if he continued like this.

Still in his boxers, Marcos picked up his laptop and entered one folder, his music library. He had become so fond of music from the first time he listened to one of the songs of Ramillio Castra. The guy had a voice which he really adored, and his songs were magnificent. Marcos had all of his many songs.

He had been so excited the first time he heard Ramillio Castra's songs and he found himself on the internet searching for Ramillio Castillo but got disappointed as he found many articles about Ramillio Castra but nothing about who he was. His songs were the most sold, but the guy had never released a video, and his fans were eager to know who he was, including Marcos.

Ramillio Castra's songs had a connection with him, and he didn't know why. Instead of going into the music library, Marcos found himself in the picture library and a picture of Ramon smiling popped up. This was the only photo he had of Ramon, and he couldn't bring himself to delete it. Even though the picture opened old wounds, it also brought him immense joy.

Marcos looked at the picture closely and almost got drawn into it. He wanted to touch that face again and kiss it, even though he had been hurt - and probably hurt Ramon. That was the face that had showed him how to love, and he would love him for the rest of his life. He wanted to give Dan all his love, but Ramon still had most of it. He loved Dan but not as much as he loved Ramon.

Marcos took his hand and passed it on the screen making sure that he touched the lips and then the... the door opened, and Marcos quickly closed the laptop while he raised his handsome face to find his boyfriend coming in the room.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Dan's face was completely puzzled, and Marcos knew he had to come up with something.

"No...no," Marcos stuttered. "Well, yes. I have a surprise for you."

Dan was now on the bed really close to Marcos.

"Really," Dan hollered in excitement. "May I see?"

Oh no, Marcos was going to be in hot soup once Dan saw that photo. What was he going to do now, he thought?

"Well...actually," He cleared his throat to sound more clear. "I want to buy you something so..."

"That is so sweet." Dan said happily as he gave Marcos a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Marcos said as he smiled sheepishly. "Can you go now so that I can finish with the surprise?"

"Sure," Dan said with a wonderful smile and he left.

Marcos took a deep breath, and his heart was now calm. That was a close one. He quickly closed the photo and went to the music library and played, 'Forevermore’ by Ramillio. All of Castra's songs were interesting and entertaining.

Marcos started dressing while he listened to the song. He took out a blue skinny trouser and a white shirt which showed his sexy abs, and he lay on the bed while the song took him to miles and miles of thinking. He stayed in his room for about four hours listening to the music which inspired him, and he went downstairs, only to find his twin and her fiancé, Anthony, just entering the house.

"Hey, love birds," he said, as he came down the stairs. "What's up? Done enjoying each other's company?"

These two were getting married after an engagement party, and Marcos was happy for his sister. At 30, she was getting married to his good friend. Had he been with Ramon, he would have made sure that they were married by now. They stayed in the living room and chatted over lunch until Barry came with his wife, Jessie, which made things spicy.

He could see all of them kissing while he watched, but they made him kiss Dan, and they were so happy. Barry's wedding had been two years ago, and they had lived together in the same large mansion. His mother always insisted that no one would leave the house. They chatted for a while, but it was all about relationships - especially Marcos’ and Dan's relationship.

"Hey, why don't you and Dan get married on the same day as us?" Anthony said, before he burst out into laughter.

Marcos wasn't ready for marriage. He wasn't even sure if he wanted to marry Dan. Throughout their relationship, Dan had been a good boyfriend but that didn't mean that Marcos would marry him. This was a topic which he did not like.

"Ha ha!" Marcos chuckled. "My boyfriend and I haven't talked about that, but when we are ready, we will let you know."

Marcos was glad that topic was dropped immediately. He didn't want it to be repeated again. They talked the whole afternoon as couples until their parents came, which made things better, as his mom talked about her grandchild who was in Jessie's womb, Barry's wife. It was always good to have Olivia around. She really liked Dan just like her son, and they talked a lot.

********

"Ramon!" He heard Eduardo shouting for him. He looked and saw him coming towards him. Oh, how he had missed his brother.

Ramon quickly rushed to his brother and gave him a joyful and emotional quick hug .

"Welcome back home, bro." Eduardo said, as he gave him a very beautiful and bright smile.

"It sure feels good to be back." Ramon said gracefully, with a smile that showed that he was really happy to be back.

Ramon has just arrived at the airport from New York for the first time in five years. He had been missing this place and it was a wonderful feeling to be back. He had changed a lot in five years: he is well built, sexy, has gained some weight, but, in many ways, he is still the same boy who had left five years ago. He has very long hair which reaches all the way to his back with strands of blue, though he has still not grown a beard.

He was dressed in the most expensive clothes he could find, and I mean, come on - the guy is a celebrity, and he needs to look like one, though people do not know him personally but for the last five years, he has kept his identity a secret. That was until about a week ago when he shot his first two videos which will be out in a few days.

Now that he is back in the country, he will have a lot of videos to shoot and photos as well. This video, which will be out in a few days, will show his fans who exactly he is, but first he has to do a photo shoot. Almost every magazine about celebrities that came out was asking about his identity,

Ramillio Castra, a celebrity who is yet to be known.

That was the way he liked it. He had decided that before the video comes out, he would have a photo shoot which would be published in the RLC celebrity magazine, introducing him to the whole world. He is coming back home: he is super rich, with a net worth of 765 million dollars. He will soon open his own company in the country which will make it easier for him to operate.

When he had gone abroad with Eduardo and Mark, he had a hard time managing the time between school and music. It was difficult, but he managed to pull through as one of the best students three years after. While on campus, he lived like an ordinary person, and no one knew who he was up to now. He was the talk of the school - well Ramillio was - but it was still him, and he was happy that he was that famous.

At first it was difficult to hide his identity, as other celebrities who worked at RLC knew - but they promised to zip their mouths. Most of his songs were done privately, as his employers understood his reasons for remaining anonymous.

After graduation, Ramon stayed abroad when his brother and friend came back home. He needed to focus on his music full-time. He has been with RLC for five years now, and the contract will be renewed in a matter of days, with millions of dollars coming. He has figured that the videos will generate a lot of money, making him more famous.

He has had contracts with RLC's partners, but he is still the star of RLC, and he couldn't have liked it more than that. Somehow, his secret identity made him more famous as the demand for his music kept increasing exponentially.

Now that he is back, there is a lot of work waiting for him because the next day, he is going to the photo shoot. Ramon could hear people talking about how he was looking. It felt good to be admired by people. Now he knows how it feels to be super rich.

"Wow," He heard someone say at the airport. "He looks like a celebrity."

"He is so handsome," He heard some girls gasp.

Ramon told his brother he wanted to go home, and they began walking hand in hand with wind blowing in his hair, making it rise. He could see many girls and guys looking at him in a seductive way, and it kinda felt good to see people have that kind of impression. People did not know who he was, and they were reacting like that. He was eager to do the photo shoot the next day - it was going to be a bomb, and he couldn't wait to do it. He couldn't wait to see Mr. Robbins who had returned about a month ago.

The journey home was a bit long, but it was good to be back in the country. It was pretty much still the same - the same boring capital where he had once lived in as a peasant but will now be probably the most famous person.

"Here we are," Eduardo said, as the car parked in front of a large blue gate which opened revealing a beautiful white mansion that left his mouth wide open. It was a really beautiful, three floor house which seemed to sparkle in the sunlight.

The compound was huge and it was really beautiful. There was even a large greenhouse which looked like a forest. Now this was a house that a celebrity would live in, and it was magnificent - just like those castles which had diamonds on them. He got out of the car, already running inside, shouting for his two fathers. He might have changed a lot, but at 24, he was still the same old Ramon who loved his family.

He didn't need to shout, because as soon as he opened the entrance door, he found his family and Mark with open arms waiting for him. He almost shed a tear when he saw how wonderful they were looking. They were all so elegant and classily dressed. He hugged his father, Ben, first, and then his dad, Ryan, and finally, his best friend, Mark, who had become his second brother.

"How is my ‘celebrity son’?" His father asked, while holding his cheeks sweetly.

"Come on, father," He chuckled. "You know you don't have to call me that. I will always be your Ramon, no matter what."

"But you are a celebrity." Mark said with grace and poise.

"A celebrity who is still acting like a child," Eduardo teased as he came inside, which made everyone laugh.

"Leave our son alone," Ryan said, which made everyone laugh.

He sure missed these people whom he had not seen for two years for a reason which he was yet to know.

As Ramon started going to the living room, he couldn't help but stare at how magnificent the house was. The two chandeliers were magnificent, and they sparkled as the light hit the glasses. OMG, the living room was huge and decorated with elegant blue couches, a large TV and everything else that he could ever want! It had a large space which would be helpful during a party. The house even had two elevators - how cool is that?

He didn't even have the time to sit, as he was exploring the rooms, with his family following. The rooms were luxurious, and they were quite numerous. He asked, "Where is my damn room?"

"I was thinking you were never gonna ask," his father said. "Follow me."

Ramon followed his father until they reached a room with a golden knob. He quickly opened the door and he almost passed out at what he saw: the room was magnificent - the bed was massive, and it had everything: TV, a large room where he would keep his clothes, a large wardrobe and another room which would be his office. How cool was that? The bathroom was a killer as it had a Jacuzzi, a hot tub and a shower. He later learned that there was a conference room on the third floor for all their business meetings.

"So, does this room fit my celebrity son?" his dad asked with smiling face.

"It's perfect and I love it." Ramon gushed. He was just so happy. They all left, and Ramon took out the bag and freshened up. He called one of the workers to arrange his clothes in the room and set out to have dinner, as it was already late. They had dinner as a happy family, and were back in the living room chatting.

"When is the celebrity going to come out of the closet?" Mark asked as he took a sip of the champagne.

"Hmmmm, never!" Ramon joked, which made everyone laugh. "Well actually, I performed in my first video last week, but I have a photo shoot tomorrow morning which will be published in a celebrity magazine introducing me as Ramillio. Thereafter, I will be on an interview and then videos and more videos."

"You sure have a lot of things to do." Eduardo said while they made eye contact. "You even have work at our companies."

"I just have to manage like I did while at school." They all had quite a night and they went to bed really late, but Ramon and Mark had some talking of their own, going to bed around 1 in the morning.

Ramon slipped on his pajamas and went under the covers. He was tired after his long trip and drifted off to sleep immediately, thinking about his photo shoot.

Waking up early the next morning, he took a quick shower. Deciding what to wear for the photo shoot just didn't matter because his clothes would be provided, so he decided to go casual deciding on dark blue skinny jeans and a light green tight shirt which fit him perfectly, completing with blue designer's shoes. He was ready to have a great start for the day.

Going downstairs, he was surprised to see everyone ready and all dressed up having breakfast. There was nothing more beautiful than homemade breakfast with your family.

"Morning!" he said happily.

"Morning! they all answered though they were rather too busy.

"Going somewhere?" he asked, as he quickly took a seat beside Eduardo.

"Yeah," his dad said, taking a sip of his morning coffee. "We all have a meeting at Liama Shoe Company with some clients and we are almost running late."

He didn't want to make them late. They all had their breakfast and they left quickly, wishing him a good day at the photo shoot. Ramon quickly ate his breakfast and he messaged Mr. Robbins to tell him that he was on his way, who responded that everything was set, and they were just waiting for him.

Ramon went upstairs, figuring he had to do some shopping after the photo shoot. He took a good amount of money with him before calling for the driver and a guard to accompany him.

Thankfully, his guard who knew exactly where RLC was located in the Capital. and they reached the tall building in an hour's time. Ramon left his guard and driver outside, entering the large building to find Mr. Robbins waiting patiently for him.

"Sir," he shouted.

"There you are." Mr. Robbins gushed. "We've been waiting for an hour now."

"I am really sorry, sir." Ramon apologized.

"Can you stop this entire ‘sir’ thing?" Mr. Robbins said, leading him into an elevator. "Call me Rob, or better still, Uncle Rob."

"Alright, Uncle Rob," Ramon said which made both men smile.

In a matter of minutes, they were in the studio. It was all white with all equipment which were needed for the photo shoot. There were fans, clothes, microphones and more things than he could name.. The makeup artist, hair stylist and designers arrived as it was now time for the photo shoot to begin.

The makeup artist made sure that his face was glowing, the hair stylist had her way with his long hair, and it was beautiful. The designer chose the best fitting clothes for him. First, he had to shoot for the cover of the magazine dressed in a black, shiny designer's suit, with wind blowing his hair back.

The photo shoot began with the photographer suggesting poses. With the wind blowing in his long hair, one hand in his pocket and a radiating smile, he nailed this photo shoot. Other sessions had him dressed in different designer clothes, different hairstyles and different poses, but from the comments which he was receiving from the photographer, it was obvious his photos were perfect. He had one where his hair was tied backwards and he had a microphone, another where he had a guitar and finally - which was his all-time favorite - where he shot with Mr. Robbins, and they both looked really good.

it took long for the whole photo shoot to be done. Most of the people in the room didn't even know that he was Ramillio Castra, but he was glad it was that way.

The photo shoot ended in the afternoon and Ramon was really tired from all the photos that were taken of him and most especially the change of clothes. Ramon thanked the whole crew and he and Mr. Robbins went to his office and had lunch together while they discussed the photo shoot.

"Nice photos back there," Mr. Robbins commented. "Every picture was perfect. In about 4 days, your magazine will be out, both in the market and online."

"I can't wait," Ramon gushed.

"In just four days, you will be famous worldwide," Mr. Robbins said, while he shook his hands. "I will be honest with you," Mr. Robbins said with a sigh of satisfaction. "I never thought that this idea of not being able to show yourself to your fans would work. I only agreed to it so that I could show you that it is difficult to generate enough money with just audios, but your songs proved me wrong as they kept on getting higher sales. It is one of the best that I have seen, and with you coming out, you will be able to sell double than what your audios did. I am really impressed with you. You will be one of the most famous celebrities in the world and, with your own company, you will attract a lot of contracts."

Ramon was really happy that he had opened a company where he would be situated. But no matter what he did, he would always be there for the company which had made him who he was.

"Even at that, I will be at your service any time," Ramon laughed.

"Good!" Mr. Robbins laughed. "We intend on having you in our company forever. We will pay you huge amounts of money, which will also benefit us."

They laughed about it, but Ramon had to go since he had some shopping to do. He wanted to check a designer's shop to see if anything would interest him. He asked his guard the best designer's shop, and he told him that there was a multi-shop where all the best clothes were sold.

They travelled through town, and they came to a two-floor building, Giselle's Designer Clothes, which was one of the best in town where he exited. It was a beautiful shop, and he couldn't wait to go in. But something stopped him: he realized that his guard and driver had not eaten anything, and so he gave them enough money to find a restaurant and eat while he did his shopping.

They left in his car, and he went inside the shop and got the best clothes he could find. Upon the return of his guards and driver, he gave money to his guard to pay for the clothes, as due the crowd in the store, he went outside to get some air.

It had really been a long day and he wanted to sit and rest. He came out of the shop and realized that he had left the car keys with his driver, and he couldn't go back in. He stood near the car and admired how beautiful it was. He looked at it and examined how beautiful and elegant it was as he touched it slowly. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought that he could own a car as expensive.

"Look whom we have here." He heard a voice which was very familiar ask. Oh no! Why was this happening?

Ramon quickly raised his face to find Dan, who was holding Marcos very closely, smiling at him as if he were teasing him or making fun of him.

Marcos and Dan had just arrived to do some shopping, when all of a sudden, Dan held on to his hand quickly and led him. Marcos had no idea where Dan had been leading him until now when he saw Ramon admiring a very beautiful car. Marcos is now speechless as Dan is holding on to him and Ramon is looking at them without saying or doing anything. After five long years, Marcos finally saw Ramon, but he had no words.

He is looking so good, and what surprises Marcos is that he is happy that he has seen Ramon. He feels no pain and his whole body just wants to hold Ramon and kiss him.

Of all people that Ramon had to meet, why did it have to be Dan and the man who had hurt him emotionally? Why, he shouted in his heart? It is the second day of being in the country and he has already met these two. He had not planned on this at all, and it has caught him by surprise. He had planned on meeting them, but not like this.

He feels like he is reliving the entire incident which had happened long ago, and all the anger and hurt has come back but he has to control himself. He just stood there with a serious face.

"Ramon," Dan smiled. "How have you been?"

Ramon was quiet. He had no words to say to these two because they might end up fighting or arguing.

"What are you doing here?" Dan chuckled. "It's been so long. I could have said I am happy to see you, but I can't lie. I am not happy to see you, and neither is my fiancé."

Fiancé, Marcos wondered? Why was Dan telling Ramon that he was his fiancé? It was really hurting him, but he was overjoyed looking at Ramon. He had really long hair which he had tied in back, and he had changed a lot. He was more handsome and super sexy.

He was no longer that slim boy he had fallen in love with. He was really looking good. Marcos' face could show that he was surprised, but he couldn't read any expression on Ramon's face. He was looking really uncomfortable and serious. Marcos didn't even utter a word because he was marvelled.

"I must say, you have really changed," Dan added, making Ramon wish he was slapping his ugly face. "Let me guess," Dan said, as he moved his head around like he was thinking. "You are here waiting for the owner of that car so that you can seduce him because we both know that you are such a slut."

Ramon was angry by what this stupid guy just uttered, but he knew better than to control himself. It has been five years and he knew how to handle people like him. He gave them a killer look and smiled mockingly, making Dan look stupid.

Hearing Dan calling Ramon a slut made Marcos feel really bad. It was true that Ramon was a whore, but why was it hurting Marcos to hear that from Dan? He swallowed slowly and tried to pull Dan so that they could go, but to no avail. Ramon stood there with a mocking smile. That smile made Marcos wonder if Ramon had turned into such a slut that the word itself made him smile.

"Look, he's even smiling." Dan chuckled. "I guess he has become a full-time whore. The guy can't even answer to defend himself. But I am really glad that you were saved from him." Dan said as he faced Marcos and they kissed, which made Ramon feel really bad, but he didn't lose his smile. He could feel himself getting hurt inside. After five years, he still loved this stupid excuse of a guy, but he was not going to let him be his weakness.

As Dan kissed Marcos on the lips, he couldn't concentrate because his mind was still on Ramon and how he was feeling after seeing this. So many questions were running through his mind. Does Ramon still love him? Or is he still a whore? He wanted to forget, but after five years nothing has really changed and now his love for Ramon is deeper than ever.

"Sorry about that. I couldn't help but kiss my fiancé. You know, since we are getting married...soon… but I guess we will leave you to admire the car and probably let that guy...fuck you tonight. That is, if you will be able to seduce him." Dan teased, leaking his lips like a lollipop. Seriously Ramon had no idea what this guy was trying to prove by kissing Marcos in front of him.

Ramon rolled his eyes from them in disgust and turned to go inside the shop so that he could get these guys to leave him the fuck alone. He had just taken a step when Dan held his arm firmly.

"What was that for?" Dan said softly but his voice was filled with anger. "Do you think I didn't see the way you rolled your eyes at me?" Dan shouted angrily. "I might have been talking with someone like you but..."

Ramon was so irritated the way Dan held his arm. He felt so angry that he took Dan's hand from his arm with a powerful grip that Dan was left puzzled.

"Did you just touch me?" Dan shouted. Ramon didn't want to say anything to Dan, but this guy was making his blood boil. He had to say something before Dan took advantage of his silence. "People like you have no right to touch me. You irritate me with everything you do." Dan shouted. Ramon wanted to say something, but he was silent. He just stared at Dan as he uttered foolish things with his mouth.

What was he going to do so that these people could leave him alone? And Marcos was standing behind his fiancé looking like he was surprised by everything. Shouldn't he have been happy?

"Oh!" Ramon gasped in mocking astonishment. "I had totally forgotten that I am a whore and I shouldn't be touching righteous men like you. I am really sorry, but can you leave me alone so that I can wait for the owner of this wonderful car and seduce him?" Ramon said softly while he smiled mockingly. "Thanks." Ramon winked with a mocking smile that left Dan speechless.

Marcos could see that Ramon was probably angry, but if he was going to seduce the owner of the car just like he suggested, then they had to leave him alone.

"I knew that was what you were waiting for." Dan chuckled. "You are not even ashamed to admit it. Why can't you..."

"I am really sorry, sir." Ramon finally heard the voice which had just become his savior - his driver. "I forgot to give you the keys."

"It's okay." Ramon said with a smile that said it all. "Have you paid for everything?"

"Yes, sir," His guard said.

"Put all of them in the car and let's go."

Ramon saw that both Marcos and Dan were looking really surprised and he liked what he saw. It was wonderful, and if he had a camera with him, he would have captured the looks on their faces. While his guard was putting his clothes in the car, Ramon figured he had to say something before he left. The guard opened the door, and it was now his time to go,

"Well gentlemen, I have to go now."

Ramon entered the car gracefully and the guard closed the door. They drove out and Ramon looked behind to see the two of them looking at the car puzzled. That was a good one and with all the words that Dan had uttered, he was still in good mood. He was not affected by what Dan had said.

That was just the first surprise. He couldn't wait to see their faces when the magazine comes out. Ramon chuckled to himself happily. He was just so excited.

******

Marcos was both happy and surprised when he saw Ramon. He didn't even understand why he felt the need to hug him and kiss him. It was like all those emotions he had tried to bury were now at the surface. He was even more surprised when he saw the car he entered. Could it mean that Ramon's numerous fuck sessions landed him with a business man as a sugar daddy? It was just confusing because Marcos' family didn't even own that type of car.

Marcos felt angry and he didn't know why. He got angrier when he stared at his boyfriend. He couldn't go into the shop like that. He needed to go home. Marcos started heading towards the car so that he could get out of there.

"Baby, where are you going?" Dan ran to him.

"I am going home." He said trying to sound calm.

"But I thought we were supposed to be shopping and..."

"I have changed my mind." Marcos said rudely. "If you want, you can shop alone but I am going home."

Dan went in front of him to block his path.

"Don't tell me you are angry." Dan said softly, but it just made Marcos angrier.

"No, I am not." He said softly with anger still in his voice.

"Are you angry because you saw Ramon or..."

"Don't talk about Ramon," he shouted.

"I get it," Dan said as he put his hands on his waist. "You are still in love with..."

"Don't be ridiculous." Marcos chuckled. "This has nothing to do with him."

"Then what," Dan yelled.

"I just wanna go home," Marcos yelled. "Can't you understand that?"

Marcos got Dan out of his way, and he entered the car. He started the engine after Dan entered and they went on their way home. They drove slowly home but both of them were silent. The only thing that was on his mind was Ramon, again. It was like he was falling in love all over again. But this time, he needed to keep it quiet so that he would not get hurt again. After reaching the house, Marcos quickly parked and got out of the car with Dan following him around.

"Are you ready to tell me why you are angry?" Dan said faintly, but sounded like the beginning of an argument.

Marcos had no time for this. He just wanted to go inside the house and rest after that unexpected encounter with the boy that he loved so much.

"I am fine, but you didn't have to tell Ramon that we are getting married." Marcos said with a gloomy sigh. "You lied and I don't know why..."

"Oh, I see what this is all about." Dan shouted. "You are angry because I said we are getting married to Ramon. Why should you be angry simply because I introduced you as my fiancé?"

Marcos didn't know why Dan was talking to him as if they were arguing. This had never happened before, and he didn't want it to happen. He opened the door and quickly went inside.

"Is it bad to introduce you to the people or Ramon as my fiancé?"

"No, it isn't?" Marcos said softly. "But I am your boyfriend and not your fiancé," Marcos replied, his voice rising and echoing throughout the house. Marcos didn't know why he was feeling so angry because Dan had introduced him as his fiancé. It was not such a big deal, but he was making a big issue out of it.

"Are you yelling because you think Ramon got hurt by what I said?" Dan said as anger swept him off his feet. "That boy had hurt you and you are still thinking about him?"

"I am not thinking about Ramon. How do you expect me to feel when I see someone who had hurt me in the past?" Marcos argued. "And please get him out of this." Marcos begged.

"No, I won't." Dan shouted. "That boy just ruined my day and..."

"What's going on here?" Marcos heard his father's voice.

He looked and saw him coming with his mother and sister from the stairs. He was really hoping they would put some sense into Dan so that he could leave him the hell alone. Both of them were silent and they had no words to say. They had never argued or yelled at each other before and it kinda surprised everyone in the house.

"What is wrong with the both of you?" Olivia shouted. "Why are you arguing?"

"I am really sorry, mother." Dan said as if he was about to cry. "I didn't mean to yell, but Marcos is mad at me because I introduced him as my fiancé."

Marcos was getting hurt as he heard what Dan was saying. He knew he was at fault, but it was Dan's fault for not understanding him.

"But there is nothing wrong with that." Olivia said with a warm smile. "I think it's about time you two got engaged.

"You don't understand, mom." Dan said with graceful simplicity. "The person I told this to...is Ramon and I think Marcos got angry."

"Ramon!" Madison exclaimed. "You mean you are arguing because of that guy? Why can't he leave you alone?"

"No, it's not about him." Marcos assured. "He has nothing to do with this. Dan is just overreacting."

"Don't tell me that you are defending that whore over your boyfriend." His mother shouted. "You are a grown up, and I don't want to hear about that boy in my house. Now apologize to your boyfriend." Olivia ordered.

"Mother," Marcos nodded in disagreement. "I haven't done anything wrong. Do you expect me to start cheering after I see someone who had hurt me in the past? You all are just overreacting. And if Dan chooses to believe that I am wrong, then I have nothing to say."

Marcos turned and left the living room to his room. He was burning with anger that his mother chose to believe Dan instead of him. Dan was overreacting and Marcos had no idea what to do. He knew he had to apologize later, but first he needed to cool down because he still had no idea how he got angry after seeing the way Dan was talking to Ramon.

Marcos' mind had images of Ramon and they couldn't just go away. He needed to forget those memories if he was to live peacefully with everyone. Ramon had betrayed him, and nothing was going to change that. He needed to have a better life with Dan who has been nothing but a perfect boyfriend to him - not like Ramon.

Marcos should be thanking Dan and not getting mad at him. Why did he have to get mad simply because he saw Ramon who had betrayed him? He needs to forget and concentrate on Dan, because he is sure that Ramon has moved on and so should he. He will not allow Ramon to destroy his relationship with Dan… no!

*******

After Marcos had left the living room, Dan went to his room feeling himself burning up. It was clear to him that Marcos still loved Ramon. He saw the way he was silent and the way he had kissed him while Ramon was watching. It was all so clear to him. His anger was burning, and he had no idea what to do.

He was going about the room trying to think clearly but he was so scared. They have lived happily for 4 years without any problems except for Marcos' low sex drive - which came out of the blue - but other than that, they have lived happily even though Marcos has not been able to totally forget.

Seeing Ramon today was a very big mistake. Dan shouldn't have taken Marcos to Ramon. It was a big mistake and somehow, he wanted to go back in the past and make sure that Ramon was eliminated. He shouldn't have let Ramon live 5 years ago. He should have killed him.

The door flung open, and Olivia and Madison came inside the room and closed the door shut. Dan was glad it was them because he needed their help.

"Thank God you both are here," he whispered.

Olivia had never seen Dan as he was today. He looked so bothered, and it was making her nervous. It was just Ramon, poor stupid Ramon, and he was not a threat. Marcos was already over him, and he should know that her son is a responsible man.

"Why did you have to argue with him?" Madison said softly. "You know that my brother gets angry easily. But come to think of it, this was the first time I saw you argue. What really happened?"

"Ramon," Dan exclaimed.

Madison and Olivia were now laughing softly, which just made him angrier. It was as though they were making fun of him.

"This is not funny," Dan snapped. "Marcos argued with me because of Ramon."

"Yeah, I got that part," Madison chuckled teasingly. "What really happened?"

"Well, sit down," Dan said, as he offered them the bed to sit on. They sat and he took three deep breaths before he began narrating the story.

"We left home today so that we could go shopping and we were so happy." Dan said softly. "We arrived at the store, and as soon as we got out of the car, I spotted him."

"Who," Olivia asked, making Dan feel like the woman was not taking him seriously.

"Who else – Ramon!" Dan almost shouted at the woman.

"But I thought our plan was to humiliate him once we saw him," Olivia said as she looked at her son's boyfriend as if he had lost the game. "You were with Marcos, and you had such a great opportunity."

"Will you let me speak?" Dan almost shouted, as he felt angry. "Anyway, I saw him, and he was admiring a Honda CR-V. I saw it as an opportunity to humiliate him and insult him so that I could impress Marcos. I told him that I am now Marcos' fiancé and kissed him in front of Ramon and..." He paused as he tried to remember the things that really happened.

"And..." Madison asked.

"And the boy was just looking at us with a mocking smile." Dan added. "He rolled his eyes at us in irritation, and he tried to leave. But I held him and insulted him some more." Dan gulped. "The boy answered, and he admitted that he was a whore, and he also called me ‘righteous’. I told him he was shameful to admit it in my face, then..." Dan moved his mouth and took a breath. "...some guard and a driver came out with many bags which had clothes, and they called him...sir."

"Sir?" Both Olivia and Madison exclaimed at the same time.

"Yes - sir," Dan said, as the entire picture flashed back at him. "The guard opened the door for him, and he entered the car gracefully. And it was the same car that he was admiring." Dan sighed, as if he was running short of air.

"After his car had left, Marcos just started heading towards the car sounding angry." Dan added. "Then, all way home, we were just quiet until we reached home when I asked why he was angry and if he loved Ramon. He denied it, but I am sure that he is angry because I..."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Olivia stopped him. She was not interested in whatever he had said, but only one thing. "Ramon had a guard and a driver?" She laughed. "How is that even possible?"

"I don't know." Dan said worriedly. "But whoever he is linked to must be somehow rich - super rich."

"A sugar daddy, maybe," Madison suggested.

"I don't even care if he's fucking the prime minister," Dan said angrily. "What is affecting me is that Marcos is mad at me -and it is all because of him."

"Yeah, you are right." Olivia agreed, though deep down she was dying to know where Ramon got that car, because they had not seen him for five years - only now to appear with a guard and a driver. What was going on?

"No matter which car he drives, he will never be as rich as us." Olivia assured. "What is important is that Marcos resents him."

"I agree with mom," Madison said, flipping her hair. "You should set things right between you two."

"You have to apologize to Marcos and tell him that you are sorry," Olivia said as she tapped on his back. "You need to fix this. Don't let that boy ruin what we have kept together for so long."

Dan knew that what Olivia said was the truth. He has to apologize so that he could go back to being with the man that he has loved since childhood. He has an advantage since Marcos still believes that Ramon is a whore.

"You need to do it now," Olivia commanded. "I am sure that pest will never bother us again. Just show Marcos love and he will be yours."

All this was making sense. Dan quickly went out of his room, and found himself knocking at Marcos' door. Before long, Marcos opened the door.

Marcos was happy that Dan had come to the room probably to apologize, but he had to apologize too, because he was the first one to have caused this misunderstanding anyway.

"I am really sorry." Dan apologized pouring his heart out to his boyfriend. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did. I should have trusted you, so please let's..."

Marcos was feeling guilty and kissed Dan without saying anything, sucking on his lips slowly. He heard Dan moaning slowly. He broke the kiss and sucked on his lips violently until Dan's lips were pink and swollen.

"There was no other way to shut you up," Marcos chuckled as he caressed Dan's cheeks.

"Wow," Dan gasped. "Does this mean that..."

"Let's just forget about everything and get on with our lives." Marcos asserted. "I love you and that is all that matters."

Why did it feel so wrong to say those words to Dan, Marcos thought? It was just ‘I love you’, but it felt so wrong, like he was telling the wrong person. Marcos knew that Ramon was affecting him once again, but he was not going to jeopardize his relationship with Dan over Ramon. No, siree, he was gonna endure it all. And if he ends up with Dan, then his family would be more than happy because he has been like a son of the house.

Marcos took Dan inside and they ended up on the bed kissing sensually and touching wherever their hands could. They kissed, fondled, and cuddled the whole afternoon until it was evening. Dan was so horny that he wanted Marcos to fuck him, but he had to understand his partner.

He just has to jerk off when he goes up to his room, though it would not help. Only fucking him could relieve him from this horniness. His hole was even twitching. They had not had sex for three weeks.

After dinner, they sat in the living room watching a movie while they talked about their relationships. Marcos really admired his brother who ended up with someone that he has loved for so long. If only that would have happened with Ramon, he would have been the happiest guy on earth. But no, Ramon had to be a whore. Sometimes he curses himself for experiencing such pain.

"Hello." He heard his father answering his phone while he got out of the living room only to come back with some news that they had not expected.

"The new president of Martinez shoe Company is coming next week. We will be having a meeting at the company with all the partners. This also means that the name will be changed officially on the same day. And there is more..."

"What is that?" Olivia asked her husband, suddenly feeling sad that they were losing the company name and they no longer owned it.

"They are replacing the image model."

"What?" Madison jumped out of the couch. She felt betrayed that she was to be dismissed. With the help of her parents, she had been the image model for many years and it has made her famous. How was she going to tell her friends?

Marcos felt bad that his sister was being replaced. But they no longer owned the company and had no say. They owned only small shares which were not even half. They just have to accept it and concentrate on their food company and hotel which had progressed due to the investors and partners in the company.

******

Ramon was having dinner with his family, but he couldn't shake the smile that was on his face. He kept on seeing the look on Dan and Marcos' faces when they saw him enter his car. He has not even told his family because he didn't want questions to come flowing at him.

"Hey," Eduardo snapped his fingers. "You seem happy since you came back from that photo shoot. Did you meet someone special while you were out there?"

"No," He chuckled nervously. "I am just happy because my fans will get to see me after so long."

"Yeah. Get ready to have people gang up on you," Mark said as he took a sip of the water in the glass. "Celebrities always have people following them around. The fact that you are a celebrity and a business man, will make you really famous, powerful and influential."

"That is good," Eduardo gulped. "He will now be able to show some people that he is no longer that boy. He is a big boy now."

"You are right, Eduardo." Ramon remarked. "I think it's about time some people got to know me. Immediately after my magazine and video comes out, I will be able to come out as a business man and put my music company in full swing."

Eduardo and Ramon laughed together. Ramon really had something big planned for his life. He was now super, stinking rich.

"Hey, when is your contract with RLC coming to an end?" his father asked while he dove into the meatloaf.

"After two weeks, but I will be renewing it, because I just can't abandon them." Ramon said with determination, after cutting his meat into pieces.

"Wait … I thought you would be working in your own company to produce music?" his dad asked while folding his hands on his chin.

"Yeah, but the company is just for my personal music and for other companies which wish to have a contract with me."

They all ate dinner over some small talk, and it finally dawned on Ramon that Eduardo and Mark were dating. Ramon was really happy for them because they both had not been so lucky in love, and it was just a happy event. He even toasted them and their love life. They were so happy and he gave them both a hug.

The conversation continued until late when their fathers went to sleep, but they all continued chatting. Mark was dating a doctor, Chad, and Ramon was so happy, but the conversation turned and now it was on him.

"Hey, bro, do you consider ever dating?" Eduardo asked. Ramon didn't need that topic, but he was still smiling.

"No," he answered, still smiling.

"You mean no guy has ever approached you apart from that bastard?" Mark added.

Ramon yawned and pretended to be sleepy.

"Oh my God," Ramon exclaimed while quickly getting off the couch. "It's late and I am going to sleep. Goodnight!"

Ramon quickly climbed into the elevator, and he could hear the both of them chuckling. It was not like there were no guys who approached him - many did. But he was not ready to date again. He didn't want to give a guy false hope.

Ramon went to bed, and he ended up thinking about Marcos, which made him feel bad rather than good. He shouldn't be thinking about people like that. The incident which had happened earlier in the afternoon helped him go to sleep chuckling. He will never forget the look on their faces.

Ramon spent the next day in his room working on his songs. In two years he had spent writing his songs, now totalling over 200 songs that he was yet to sing. Most of the lyrics for the songs were written while he was in New York. He had performed over 300 movie theme songs.

On the second day, he didn't go out but rather spent the whole day watching cartoons like a little child, and later songs by his favorite artists, who were now his fellow artists. The third day, he spent his entire day playing video games with Mark and Eduardo and he won most of them. Those three days were really lovely. The fourth day was spent in the pool outside the house.

On the fifth day, Ramon was sitting in the living room when his phone rang. It was Mr. Robbins, and he knew exactly what was involved. He couldn't wait to hear it though.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Robbins asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

"I think so." Ramon said as he felt adrenalin make him weak.

"The magazine will be ready by this afternoon, and it will be distributed and will be on the market and the internet tomorrow," Mr. Robbins gushed. "Get ready to be famous."

"Whoa!" Ramon gasped. "It’s nerve wrecking, but I will be fine."

"Don't worry, I will send a copy this afternoon," Mr. Robbins promised the boy who had brought nothing but good luck to the company. "By the way, switch on the news."

Ramon quickly took the remote and switched it on. He was really astonished by what he saw: they were showing that his magazines would be ready on the market the next day and there were so many reactions by his fans. He couldn't have wanted anything more.

"Do you see that?" Mr. Robbins asked, while he held on to the phone. "That is your future."

"Thank you so much Uncle Rob," Ramon chirped.

"And oh," Mr. Robbins exclaimed, "your videos are also coming out tomorrow."

Ramon's mouth was now open. His magazine and videos would come out at the same time. OMG - his fame was knocking at the door.

"I know what you are thinking," Mr. Robbins simpered. "I will call you back later."

Ramon was so excited that he jumped out of the chair and ran around the room. He couldn't still believe that all this was happening to him. Now he would be able to open the company real soon and Mr. Robbins had found the best of the staff to work for him. He had the building, and all the staff was ready. What was left was to officially open the company, and he would do it after two days.

In the afternoon, Ramon received a package which he opened excitedly, and found the magazine gazing at him. He had his hands on his mouth, his eyes on the magazine and his heart on what was inside. The cover of the magazine was wonderfully made, and his picture radiated in it. He was looking so handsome in a designer suit with his long hair blowing backwards which only made him look sexier.

 

He stared at the cover page before he picked up the magazine and flipped to the first page where he was holding a microphone looking like a real celebrity. It was sure going to be mind-blowing, 'If you ain't seen me here then you don't know me, Hola to all my fans.'

Ramon was flabbergasted and as he was about to flip to the next page, his phone rang.

"How do you like it, my boy?" Mr. Robbins shouted with so much excitement.

"It's perfect." Ramon trilled. "Thank you so much. Can you do one thing for me though?"

"You know I am willing to do anything for you."

"Can you write on your website that I will be opening my Company the day after tomorrow?"

"That is just a small thing. All the staff is ready and I am glad you decided to open the Company earlier."

Ramon cut the call after some time and he went back to admire himself. Every photo in that magazine was really beautiful, high fashion and lovely. He passed through the magazine the entire afternoon till he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, I have been here for over 3o seconds and your eyes are still on that magazine." Mark jested. "What is on that magazine that..." Mark trailed off and came closer. "Oh my God," He gasped. "Is that...you?"

Ramon just smiled because he couldn't bring himself to say anything. He was speechless but his smile spoke for him.

"You were looking so handsome and super sexy," Mark said as he flipped every page in the magazine. "I am proud of you. Now you will be very famous."

Mark hugged his best friend tightly and the others came inside.

"What's going on here?" Eduardo said soon as he found the two guys hugging. None of them answered but Mark had an idea and threw the magazine at him.

"What is...wow!" Eduardo exclaimed. Ramon was happy to share his happiness with his family. Wherever Marcos and his family were, Ramon hoped that they would see that magazine and the new songs come tomorrow.

***

Marcos switched off the TV in his room and he went downstairs where he found everyone seated and watching a movie. He was happy and he couldn't hide his joy.

"Wow, look who is coming smiling." Barry jested. "Why are you smiling as if you just won something extremely important?"

"Tomorrow," Marcos gasped. "Tomorrow is the day Ramillio's magazine will be released."

"Are you serious?" Barry gushed. "I have wanted to see the guy for years now. I love his songs and his voice is just wonderful. It will be nice to see the face behind that voice."

Marcos couldn't have been happier. He knew that he was going to see his all-time favorite artist and it was going to be a great day. What was more interesting was that he couldn't wait for the videos to come out. Everyone was happy because even his father was a fan of Ramillio. It was a whole house of Ramillio fans and they were going to see who he was.

"So how are we going to get hold of the magazine?" His brother asked.

"I am going to order one this evening because they will be available on their website today. We will have the magazine by tomorrow morning."

Everyone was happy that they would get to see Ramillio Castra. The whole family was happy and in the evening, Marcos checked the website and ordered the magazine. It was quite expensive but it was worth every penny that he spent. He typed in his address and left everything to time. That evening he was so happy that he spent the night holding and cuddling his boyfriend while just the way you are by Ramillio played on the laptop.

Marcos even imagined what Ramillio would like. He was tall, really handsome, and about his age. He kissed his boyfriend goodnight and he slept peacefully.

Then the next morning around 10 am, all the family members were already seated in the living room watching a documentary but Marcos' mind was outside waiting for the package. It was not long and Marcos heard a knock on the door. With his heart pumping fast, his breathing increasing speed, and his eyes glued to the door, he rushed and opened the door to see one of the guards holding a package and it was labeled RLC. This was the right package and he took it inside as soon as the guard told him that it was brought by a courier. He didn't need all that so he took it inside with happiness and found his family waiting.

"Is that it?" Barry gushed.

"Yes," Marcos answered as he traced the letters RLC. "But I have to be the one to see."

Marcos chuckled and then took a deep breath before he started opening the parcel with so much excitement which showed in every movement. Then voila, the parcel opened and he dropped it on the floor. He felt so weak that he lost his grip and the parcel fell. Marcos who had been so excited was now wishing he had not opened that parcel.

Marcos now understood why Ramon carried himself the way he did, he understood why he had guards and why he owned that type of car. It's because he was Ramillio Castra, his favorite singer of all time. He has been in the dark for 4 years only to find that his ex-boyfriend whom he still loves a lot is Ramillio Castra. He felt tears in his eyes but they did not come out. He was so shocked.

"What's wrong?" Barry asked in a casual tone but even his voice could tell that he was worried.

Marcos looked at his brother with eyes that anyone could read were worried. He didn't say anything but just moved weakly and sat on the couch. He had his arm on the armrest and his hand on his cheek like he was having the saddest of days.

"Bro, you are supposed to be happy but now you have thrown the magazine after seeing it." Barry chuckled. "Anyway, I will see what has made you this worried."

Marcos could feel Dan sitting beside him but the guy was so out in thought that he had no time to listen to whatever anyone was saying.

"Baby, are you okay?" Dan asked but Marcos didn't have the strength to answer.

He watched weakly as his brother picked up the magazine cheerfully to the point where he lost his smile and looked at all his family members. It was obvious that he was flabbergasted just like Marcos and everyone was worried.

"You too," Olivia chuckled. "What is with you two?"

"Ramon!" Barry gasped.

Everyone in the living room lost their smiles. It was like a heavy storm had fallen on them and it was really sad to see the expression of everyone.

"Ramon!" James exclaimed. "What has all this got to do with Ramon?"

"He...he is...Ramillio Castra." Barry stammered.

"What?" Olivia barked and rushed to Barry. She quickly snatched the magazine from Barry and gaped at it for a long time.

"Ramon," She stuttered. "This is impossible."

Everyone in the living room was now standing on their feet and they were surprised.

"Mom, are you sure it's Ramon," Dan said in pure astonishment.

"It's him," Olivia said softly as she sat on the couch feeling strength leaving her. "How is that even possible? Ramillio's first song was released five years ago..."

"Exactly a few weeks after he broke up with our son." Marcos' father said slowly. "What do you know, he made it after all."

"I can't believe it," Marcos whispered. "Ramillio is Ramon. Why didn't I figure this out?"

Everyone was quiet except for Marcos' father who was smiling. He got the magazine from his wife and passed through every page while everyone else looked like they were mourning.

"Hey, do you know the net worth of this guy?" Marcos' father asked. "He is super-rich and the highest-paid singer of RLC. Since he started singing, he has..."

"Enough," Olivia yelled. "I don't want to hear about Ramon in this house. Do you understand?"

"What happened?" Marcos' father laughed. "He might have been a whore like you called him but he is famous. You have to get used to it now. He is back in the country and you will be hearing about him more often."

"How did that slut even enter such a big Company?" Madison sounded mad.

"Who cares?" Marcos' father gasped. He was the only one who was happy for Ramon. "I am happy for him because he has made it in life." Ramon might have hurt his son, but James was extremely happy about his success.

Marcos was puzzled; many questions were running through his head. Questions which he had no answers to and those same questions were questioning him too. Ramon had released his first song a few weeks after they had broken up and that song made him calm, was Ramon a whore?

There was no one to answer his numerous questions and he knew that those questions could be in his head but one thing was for sure, that video he saw of Ramon five years ago had hurt him big time. Now that Ramon was back in the picture, he just has to live with it.

"Father, are you saying that you are happy that Ramon is super-rich?" Madison muttered.

"Of course," James said excitedly. "I think he deserves..."

"James," Olivia muttered. "Can you hear yourself? This is the same boy who had hurt our son and our family."

"I know that perfectly well," James said with an almost equal excited voice. "Besides, why are you so concerned about this? He is no longer in our son's life. He is living his own life and you should be happy too."

"Never," Olivia yelled. "I will never be happy for that boy even if it..."

"Hmmm," James cleared his throat. "I know why you are acting like this. What did you say five years ago?" James bit his nails as he remembered exactly what happened five years. "Oh I know," James chuckled making Olivia angry. "...You will never be famous no matter what you do." James laughed. "Those were the same words you used and if what I am thinking is right, you are mad because he has proved you wrong. He is now a famous singer and you my dear..." James flung his fingers in the air and pointed to Olivia. "...You have been listening to his songs without realizing who he is.

Coming back to what you said about not listening to his songs, I will gladly listen to them because I hold no grudges against that boy. He might have done something wrong but at least he..."

"Stop preaching to me about Ramon," Olivia shouted. "At least he will not be part of our lives."

Olivia was furious that her husband still liked that boy whom she had gotten rid of years ago. At least he was not part of her son's life and it will be like that for as long as she was around. Ramon was not as smart as her, she thought. He will never be able to show himself to Marcos or anyone in her family. Ramon might have come back but she is still Madam Olivia Martinez. Ramon cannot do anything.

"Hey, did you guys know that Ramillio is the youngest singer at RLC?" James said loudly it echoed in the room. "This guy is..."

"For the love of peace," Olivia snapped. "Will you stop talking about that boy?"

"Look Olivia," James said, flipping through the magazine. "I am not talking about Ramon, I am talking about..."

"I don't care!" Olivia yelled throughout the room. "Ramon, Ramillio or whatever he is called I don't want to hear it."

"And look at these photos," James chuckled. "They are so high..."

"Enough," Marcos lost his control. He was trying to think about Ramon and his parents were making his head spin. He was feeling so much pressure, that his head hurt.

"Will you stop it?" Marcos asserted. "Just hear yourselves. You are acting like two teenagers. Ramon is Ramillio and we all have to live with that. I have no problem with it and I am happy that he has at least found a decent job, unlike the one that he had."

"I agree," Barry muttered. "We should be happy that..."

"Don't tell me you are still in love with that boy." Olivia hollered, rushing to her son.

"Ramon was my first love mother," Marcos said feeling some form of anger taking the best of him. "He will always be in my heart but no, I don't love him. I am with Dan now."

"Good, my son," Olivia said tapping on his back. "You have to do that for your mother. That boy had hurt you and Dan has been here for you."

"I know that," Marcos sighed. "Dan is my boyfriend and nothing will ever change that."

Marcos was absent-minded for the rest of the day but Dan was always there for him. Ramon's sudden return from wherever he had been brought so much love to him. Ramon might have been the cause for his low sex drive but Marcos' doctor will help him with that. He still has hope that he will be as sexually active as he was when he was with Ramon and a playboy.

That evening while watching the news it was announced that Ramillio will be opening his Company the following day and it would be shown on Television. The rest of the evening was about Ramillio. There were so many reactions on social media and his YouTube channel generated over 7 million followers.

That same evening, Marcos received a message that Ramillio's first video was now online. He didn't know what to do so he went to the RLC website and bought the videos which he downloaded in a matter of seconds after paying and they were now on his PC. He didn't know whether to watch them or just leave them. He was alone and he decided to watch them.

Marcos watched the videos over and over again. They were so beautiful that he found himself breathing fast and his heart was racing. Ramon looked peaceful and sang beautifully in some sort of theme song and they were wonderful. He had seen the movie before but he had no idea that Ramon had sung those songs. Once he heard footsteps, he closed the videos and shut down the laptop.

It was just Barry who came into the room and they both went downstairs. Marcos found everyone seated quietly in the living room and the TV was off. His father was still with the magazine and it made him smile. At least one of them was happy that Ramon was famous. His mother, boyfriend and twin were looking depressed and it made him worried.

The next morning, Marcos got up early and put on a green casual t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, and black sunglasses. It was 10 am and Marcos had planned on going to Ramon's Company opening event without telling anyone. He had a hat in his car which would make people not recognize him. He slowly came downstairs and found no one in the living room. He quickly went to exit the door when he heard his boyfriend's voice.

"Where are you going?"

Marcos quickly turned with a confident smile which would make his boyfriend not suspect him.

"Hey, honey." He sighed. "I am going nowhere."

"But you are dressed like you are."

"Oh, yeah," Marcos chuckled nervously. "I gotta pass by the office because I have a meeting with one of the investors."

"Can I come?"

"No, you will be bored," Marcos assured. "The meeting will be long and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to be stressed."

"But I wanna be with you," Dan said softly, coming closer to Marcos.

"Okay, let's do this," Marcos muttered. "Once I come back from the meeting, we will have a real date tonight."

"Really," Dan exclaimed.

"Yeah," Marcos said leaning down to kiss Dan. "But I gotta run."

Dan didn't say anything and Marcos run outside. He quickly entered the car and drove off feeling excited. He would get a glimpse of Ramon. He felt like he was betraying Dan but he had to see Ramon again. He drove fast and was at the location in just an hour. He got out and there was a large crowd of people on the premises. Some were outside the gate and the police were there to put order.

The building was new and it was tall and huge. Marcos was unable to see what was going on inside but he could hear someone giving a speech. What was he going to do if he was to see Ramon, he thought? He looked around and there was no other way to see but on the left side was a two-floor building and it had a balcony. If he was going to pay the owner just to stand on that balcony.

Marcos rushed to the building and found that it was a shop. He quickly talked to the manager whom he found on his way to the balcony and the both of them went there to watch what was going on. There were no people in the shop because most of them had gone to the event. Marcos could see clearly what was going on though it was a bit far.

It was just some man making an announcement but Ramon was standing beside him and he was looking radiant and elegant even from a distance. There were many people holding posters but Marcos' eye was on the radiant Ramon who was looking so sexy in his suit.

The man just gave a background of how Ramon turned to be a star and how multi-talented he was. He spoke for about an hour when Ramon took over while everyone cheered. Marcos now knew that Ramon had been looking for a job when he decided to encourage himself with a song that landed him at RLC. Since then, he has never looked back. Marcos was happy that Ramon had finally found what he was unable to give him.

He had been a whore while they were together but Marcos was more than happy that Ramon now had a decent job. The speech ended and Marcos was feeling warm and happy.

Ramon knew that the people loved him. His magazine had been out for only a few hours and he was already famous. The number of people that came to his Company opening was quite many. All the company premises were crowded and even outside. Many were holding posters, from 'I love you Ramillio' to 'You are the best.'

Ramon was happy that Mr. Robbins was there for him and the staff that would be working in his company. Mr. Robbins had chosen the best for him and all the equipment were ready. After that speech, Ramon heard almost all of his fans shouting out to him,

"We need a concert!" They shouted.

"Yeah,"

Ramon had no words. He left it to Mr. Robbins to handle. He was a wise man and would be able to handle it. They had been there for three hours and it was almost 2. pm.

"Very soon, we will hold a concert." Mr. Robbins assured all the people that were cheering.

After a few words, it was time to officially open the Company. Ramon cut the ribbon and opened the Company but he couldn't allow all of them to come inside, he told Mr. Robbins to handle it.

"We are sorry," Mr. Robbins apologized. "But from here on, only the media will be allowed inside and the rest of you will have to wait until the media shows you what they captured from inside tonight on TV."

Ramon expected his fans to react badly but they just cheered for him and most of them were whistling. Ramon went inside the building with the staff and the media and of course, Uncle Rob. He had a lot to show and he knew that it was going to be long because the building had 13 floors.

***

Marcos came home late because after Ramon went inside the Company with the media, he did not go home like the other people. He had thanked the manager for allowing him to watch from there but the manager was his fan. He had gone back to the car and waited until four hours later when Ramon had come out. He was with the media and he looked cheerful and handsome.

Now Marcos has arrived at home, 7. pm. He just hoped that his family wouldn't ask questions. Marcos entered the house only to find his mother going about the room and everyone else seated on the couch. Immediately after he entered, he saw the look in his mother's eyes and he knew that she had suspected he had gone to Ramon's.

"How was the meeting?" Olivia asked giving him a smile that warmed his heart.

"It... it was okay." He stuttered. "Just a little tired because it took longer than expected."

"Really," Olivia asked as if she was suspicious or something. "Where did you go?"

"I told you I was in a meeting." Marcos defended.

"Where?" Olivia asked with a serious face. "Because there was no meeting at the hotel today and I called the hotel. I can't believe you did this."

"What did I do?" Marcos shrugged.

"I don't want to believe it," Olivia said folding her arms on her chest. "But I want to hear it from you."

"What do you want to hear?" Marcos witted. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You went to see that whore, didn't you?" Olivia muttered but her voice sounded harsh.

Marcos was gaping at his mother. He knew she was right but he had to keep it cool so that no one would know.

"Don't you act smart with me?" Olivia yelled. "If you didn't go to see that slut, where have you been since morning?"

"Mom, I..."

"He was with me." A voice came from behind him.

Marcos didn't bother to turn because he knew who it was, Anthony. Anthony had become his savior for the night because he had no freaking idea how he would have handled the situation and convinced his mother.

"Well, actually I called him this morning and told him to come in secret," Anthony said tapping on his back.

"But why did you tell him to come in secret?" Olivia asked still suspicious.

"I didn't want Madison to know that Marcos was coming."

"Why?" Madison suddenly got out of her seat.

"I was discussing something with him." Anthony lied. "I want our engagement to happen soon so we were just planning on what we will need and the venue. I am sorry but we ended up talking and realized it was late. I was right behind him so that we could discuss something here."

Everyone bought it and Madison was happy that her engagement will be soon. She was really happy to be getting married to Doctor Anthony. Marcos and Anthony went upstairs to his room and he knew that he was going to explain to Anthony.

"I am listening," Anthony said with his arms folded on his chest.

"First of all, thanks for saving my arse back there." Marcos chuckled. "You came to my rescue."

"Okay, first of all, I couldn't watch while you looked like a fool." Anthony chuckled. "Secondly, where the fuck did you go?"

"I had to see Ramon, man," Marcos said, sitting his ass on the bed.

"What?" Anthony yelled.

"Hey, keep it down."

"Are you crazy?" Anthony muttered. "What the fuck were you thinking?"

"I had to do it," Marcos muttered. "I needed to see him."

"Do you realize that this could get you in trouble with...?" Anthony swished his finger in the air. "...Dan."

"I know that and I don't know why I went there," Marcos muttered. "Besides, I went to see Ramillio."

"You are crazy." Anthony chuckled. "Just be careful next time."

"They'll be no next time." Marcos sighed. "I have decided to stick with Dan."

"Yeah, I agree." Anthony sighed loudly. "That boy had hurt you and Dan has always been there. He is even the cause of your..." Anthony pointed to his crotch.

Marcos got it but even though he was not going to see Ramon, ever, he was sure that Ramon didn't want to see him either. He just has to concentrate on his businesses and his boyfriend whom he will probably love someday.

5 days later they found themselves sitting in the conference room with other board members and shareholders. They had been sitting in the conference room for almost an hour without the president showing up. The nerve of the guy, he doesn't even mind that his father has been waiting for him. Marcos was growing impatient and so were his parents, sister, and his boyfriend. How could the guy keep them waiting like that?

"Sir, are you sure your son is coming?" Olivia sounded impatient and pissed. "We've been waiting for almost an hour now."

"I am sorry Mrs. Martinez," The acting president apologized. "My son is a very busy man but I called him and he's on his way."

There was silence as the other board members sat silently. Marcos was busy walking about the room trying to calm himself down. He was dressed in the best designer's suit he had bought online just for this particular meeting but he was impatient, it was hot and he was beginning to sweat.

Marcos was still wandering about the room when he saw several people come inside the room. There was one dressed elegantly in a blue tight suit and Marcos assumed he was the president.

"Finally,” Olivia Sighed, getting up to greet the person she had been waiting for. "You must be Mr. Liam?"

She greeted the young man cheerfully while giving him a warm handshake accompanied by a bright smile. She hoped to work with the man closely so that she could gain more from him.

"I am sorry, ma'am." The man apologized. "I am not Mr. Liam, my name is Jones."

"What?" Olivia exclaimed feeling disappointed. "If you are not him then...who is he?"

Marcos was even more confused because he thought that the man who came in was Mr. Liam.

"I am Liam." A voice echoed throughout the room.

Marcos turned his face to see where the voice came from but he froze. He just fucking froze. Ramon was standing in the doorway with Eduardo and Mark. What the hell was he doing here?

Ramon looked at all their faces and it wasn't what he had expected. Olivia was acting like she had seen a ghost, Madison's eyes were wide open, Dan was dead inside and Marcos froze. Only James was smiling and Barry was puzzled. He was enjoying the looks on their faces.

"I am sorry I am late." Ramon apologized.

"Ramillio is your son." One of the board members asked still surprised.

"Yes," Ramon's dad answered with a smile.

Ramon gracefully walked to the front seat and he sat on it. Olivia was still standing looking at Ramon. If only he could slap her senses back into her, he would gladly do it.

"Mr. Ryan," Olivia gasped. "I thought you said your son's name is Liam."

"Yes," Ryan answered enjoying the look on the woman who had hurt his son. "This is Liam, Ramon Liam Castillo."

"But...but how?" Olivia stammered.

"As much as I would like to talk about my personal life, I have many places to go to and many clients to meet," Ramon said, stretching his arms on the table. "Olivia please, be seated so that we can be done here."

Olivia couldn't believe that Ramon just called her by her name. She slowly sat on the chair feeling angry and wishing to snap Ramon's neck and kill him. She was still puzzled after finding out that Ramon now owns her company.

"Marcos," Ramon muttered bringing him to the real world. Marcos was still flabbergasted by what he was seeing. This meant that Ramon was going to be part of his life again. He couldn't avoid it from this time onwards because Marcos spent most of his time in this shoe company even though they lost ownership.

"Uh!" Marcos gasped.

"The meeting has already started and I won't be here long."

Marcos slowly sat next to Ramon and he was scared. Marcos was scared and he didn't know the reason why. He was supposed to be happy but he was scared. It was like every day, he found out something new about Ramon. He was scared of what was to come next.

"Like you, all know I am Ramillio but here my name is Ramon Castillo." Ramon began. "I believe you've already met my father, Ryan Castillo. This is my brother, Eduardo." Marcos pointed to Eduardo who was smiling. "And this is my best friend Mark."

There were introductions by other board members and workers who Ramon didn't know. Ramon was wearing a beautiful smile and he knew it himself. He didn't want to lose that smile. Throughout the meeting, he could see that most people had their eyes on him and he knew that being famous would bring in a lot of investors and clients. He was going to make a lot of money.

The meeting was just about the strategies they have been using to make the best shoes and attract a lot of clients. Ramon was impressed that since his dad joined the company, it had risen to greater heights and he was proud. They discussed the new designs and they showed him samples. He was impressed with them.

Olivia, Madison, Dan, and Marcos were quiet through the entire meeting and Ramon enjoyed their silence. He was dominating and no one would do anything. After everything was done, Ramon made the greatest announcement since he owned the company.

"By the way, we will be changing the company name," Ramon said taking turns looking at the people that had hurt him. "It is time we said goodbye to Martinez and welcomed a brand new name. The same goes for the image model of our company. We need a fresh face." Ramon said, glancing at Madison who was looking pissed.

"We will be changing the company name to Castillo group of Companies since we own the company and all." Ramon chuckled. "This will be effective officially today and the image model will be..." Ramon signaled Jones to bring in the picture which was covered. They brought it to the front for everyone to see.

Ramon slowly removed the cover revealing a beautiful picture of him. He was splendid and he wouldn't have liked it better.

"But that's you," Madison muttered. "Shouldn't we have agreed upon that as board members? You may own the company but as board members we have..."

"You don't like it?" Ramon asked covering his lips with his index finger until all eyes were on him. "I am willing to change it if more of you do not like it. I will be able to listen to your choice."

Ramon knew the game Madison was playing and he was nervous about the next step that he was about to take.

"Alright, those in favor of what Miss Martinez suggested may I see your hands."

Immediately, Olivia, Dan, and Madison raised their hands high in the air. Ramon was surprised it was just them because he had expected the rest of the family members to raise their hands. Even Marcos' hand was down.

"There, you have your answer." Ramon chuckled. "I will be the image model of this company. That way, we will have many clients and high sales."

Olivia was so pissed at the stunt Ramon was playing. She was sure that Ramon was on to them and she was honestly getting scared after seeing how powerful Ramon had become.

"I agree with Mr. Castillo," One of the board members said. "Ramillio is the freshest face and we will be able to attract many clients and ideas."

Ramon felt good that more than half of the board was with him. Marcos' father was a good man and he would never forget that. He seemed happy for him. The rest of the meeting went well and the changing of the name would be published in the Company magazine and the same for the image model. But the latter was to come a little later because he was going to be busy.

Marcos was quiet, too quiet. He was yearning for Ramon but he couldn't even stare Ramon in the eyes. He was somehow feeling really scared and got scared to even speak.

"Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen," Ramon said arranging the documents in his hands. "I hope we will make this company go miles. I might not be here at times but my father will be able to handle everything. I will be here as many times as I can to see to everything."

Ramon dismissed the meeting and everyone left except for the Martinez. Maybe this was the moment to surprise them while they were still together.

"By the way, Marcos how is Martinez hotel." Ramon chuckled.

"Why are you asking about the hotel?" Dan asked sounding angry. "Do you plan on getting it for yourself? You will never step your foot there."

"What if I tell you I want to invest in it?" Ramon said standing up ready to leave.

"I will never allow that?" Olivia snapped.

"Marcos is the owner of that hotel and I think I should ask him," Ramon said suddenly touching Marcos on the shoulder.

That touch felt like Marcos had been hit by a million volts of electricity. His whole body was vibrating in total pleasure and it was hot. His hormones were slowly emerging and his face was hot. Marcos gulped and made a slow sudden movement that made Ramon to lose his touch.

"So Marcos, do you think you will allow me to invest in your hotel?" Ramon asked but Marcos didn't know how to answer that question. He didn't know if he needed Ramon around.

"Don't worry I have my hotel." Ramon chuckled. "It's Rams hotel and it is rising," Ramon said while exiting the door. "See you later."

Everyone else followed after but Olivia was burning with anger. Marcos was speechless after what Ramon had said. He drove to the house slowly with Dan and Barry while his parents and Madison drove in another. All the way home, he was silent. He couldn't utter a word. Not after what had happened. Marcos was the first to reach home and he entered the house and sat on the couch holding his hands to his face.

A few minutes later, the door opened and his parents came inside. They were silent and he knew the reason why. They all sat on the couch silently but Marcos was thinking only about Ramon and how he had become so rich and powerful.

"No..." Olivia shouted. "This can't be happening. How did Ramon become so rich? I thought his father was Ben."

"I knew he was Ryan Castillo but I never thought he was Ramon's father." Marcos' father muttered.

"And you didn't even bother to tell me?" Olivia snapped.

"What was I to say?" James said softly. "We were so desperate and he was the only one who could afford to buy the shares. Besides, I don't see anything wrong with Ramon owning our Company."

"Now Ramon owns our company," Olivia shouted. "He also wants to enter my son's hotel"

"He has already done that," Marcos said softly while holding his hands together.

"What do you mean by that?" Olivia asked feeling her body becoming weak.

"Didn't you hear him?" Marcos said his mouth shivering. "He said he owns Rams hotel."

"I don't care whether he owns all the hotels in the country but..."

"He is among the investors in my hotel," Marcos said softly. "I have partnered with the owner of Rams hotel who also happens to be Ramon."

Olivia was gaping at her son. She was sure that Ramon was up to something for sure. She was really scared and didn't know what to do or say. She knew that Marcos was not over Ramon and this type of partnership would awaken those feelings again.

"That can't be." Olivia chuckled nervously. "You need to..."

"I am not doing anything, mom," Marcos muttered. "He is now my business partner and there is nothing wrong with that."

"There is nothing wrong with that?" Olivia snapped. "We are talking about..."

"It's just some partnership, mom," Marcos muttered feeling his head hurting. "There is nothing wrong with that. Ramon probably likes the hotel because it was a part of him five years ago."

"I don't care." Olivia snapped. "I don't want you to be..."

"There is nothing we can do," Marcos said as he got up from the couch. "Just let it go because there is nothing wrong with partnering with him. I still own the hotel and it is doing well."

"How do you know what he's planning?" Madison asked touching his chest. "What if he's back for revenge because come to think..."

"Wait a minute, hold on," James said flashing his hand in the air. "Why would Ramon want revenge? We never did anything to him. He was the one who had hurt our son."

Marcos was not ready for that kind of talk. He needed to rest after a long day. He was now going to see Ramon more often and he didn't know if he would control his feelings while being around Ramon. He could hear his mom shouting throughout the living room and he had no fucking idea why she was reacting like that. Ramon didn't do anything wrong. He just bought the fucking shares that they were selling. If Marcos had to work with him almost every day, he was ready for it.

***

Ramon arrived at the house and found his family already home. He was smiling brightly after that little charade that he had put up after the meeting.

"You were pretty confident back there." Eduardo kissed him on the forehead. "To be honest I thought you wouldn't be able to pull through."

"I am not as weak as I was back then." Ramon chuckled.

"Did you tell him you have managed to enter his hotel?" Mark asked almost shouting with excitement.

"I gave him a hint but I am sure he will figure that out."

Ramon could see that both his fathers were worried. They had told him to forget about everything but he was too hurt to forget. This was just his game and he was not going to involve anyone. The Company had gone down because most of the investors pulled out and he had grabbed the opportunity to buy most of the shares and own the company. Ramon had planned this before he even went abroad years ago. He got hurt every time he saw Marcos because deep down Ramon was still in love with Marcos.

"I just hope you won't get hurt." His father sighed.

"No, father," Ramon said walking away from all of them and standing a distance. "This time it will not be me getting hurt. The people that hurt me will know that I was hurt. They’ll get to feel the pain that they inflicted on me, every bit of it."

"What are you going to do?" His dad asked.

"First I am going to destroy the relationship between Marcos and Dan." He said clenching his fists as he felt anger entering him. "I will get my revenge and I will prove my innocence. Many people who had witnessed it still believe that I was a..." Ramon couldn't even bring himself to say the word because it just made him angrier. "...everyone knew about my relationship with Marcos and after I was brutally raped, the news went on that I was a whore and that was the reason why Marcos broke up with me.

I will have to prove my innocence somehow but first I have to enjoy the drama." Ramon chuckled as he sniffed the air slowly.

Ramon was happy that he was famous, rich, and powerful. All these qualities were going to help him. He had a past with Marcos and he was going to use that to his advantage.

What was Ramon planning and what was on his mind? Guess only he knew what had to be done.

The only question is, "will he be able to achieve his goals?" Only time will tell.

 

 

 

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Haha 1
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

@Vanalas ..been checking in here almost daily on the off chance that you had updated...thank you for not...'abandoning' us

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
On 6/17/2022 at 12:27 AM, Seraph28 said:

@Vanalas ..been checking in here almost daily on the off chance that you had updated...thank you for not...'abandoning' us

No, I just got really busy. So sorry

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Goodness, you went into hiding, but you certainly came back to give Ramon the Superman fist. So sad that Marcos never stopped to question his family, but a guy should be able to trust his family…unless they’re snakes. All but James and Marcos (and maybe Tony, but he keeps bad company) seems to be slithering snakes

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..