Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 12,515 Words
  • 925 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 11. Chapter 11: Ramon strikes. Who's down?

Hey guys, thanks for your patience. It's finally here and we're almost wrapping up with the story. Don't forget to drop your comments. Love you so much....

"Man, I can't believe you are about to leave the life of bachelorhood." Marcos jested, Anthony, giving him a shy smile. "I don't know if we'll get to hang like the way we have been."

Anthony chuckled at the funny comment of his friend. "You are crazy. It's not like Madison will have a restraining order on you or me. I am just getting married nothing is changing.

Besides, tomorrow is the engagement party and the wedding is like two weeks away. The wedding cards were distributed today and the magazine was published yesterday. We still have two more weeks to enjoy bachelorhood."

Marcos and Anthony both laughed. They were on Anthony's big house on the balcony and Marcos loved that his friend wouldn't get to live alone. He'd soon have a companion, his twin sister.

It's been two weeks since they came back from the resort and everything was kinda back to normal. Dan had apologized to him after four days of acting like strangers. Marcos had decided to take control of the relationship and be the man.

Marcos had wondered why he had not been seeing Ramon at the office or the hotel but it was discovered that he has a tour that had just gone viral on TV, magazines, and social media. He has been secretly following Ramillio's fan page with a different name. To be honest, Marcos has missed seeing him and has been having dreams about the photo shoot.

He always wakes up horny but ends up giving Dan a mind-blowing fuck which he doesn't enjoy for some reason. The only time his sex drive seems to come back is when he has a dream about Ramon. The rest of the days, he is as soft as rubber.

"By the way," Anthony chuckled, patting Marcos' back with a glass of champagne in his hand. "When do you plan on dropping the big question?"

"Which question?" Marcos was rather surprised. He had no idea what Anthony was trying to say.

"Come on, I'm talking about asking Dan to marry you," Anthony chuckled nervously. "You two have been dating for four years and..." Anthony trailed off as soon as he saw the grimace on his friend's face.

"I am sorry, I forgot that you..." Anthony pointed to Marcos sheepishly. "...yeah,"

"No, it's okay." Marcos sighed. "Who would have known that a once famous playboy like me would ever have to experience something like this? I am not able to satisfy my boyfriend sexually but he still sticks with me. I don't know, dude if I will ever be able to marry anyone. Not like this."

Anthony sighed, feeling the pain in the voice of his best friend. "It has puzzled me as well. Everything seems to be normal. Has it been like this? No hard-ons?"

" I have been trying to tell you something but I didn't know how." Marcos sighed. "You know that my sex drive drastically dropped years ago when Ramon left me, right?" Anthony nodded at Marcos' question.

"Yeah, I also told you that it might have been because of what you were going through emotionally," Anthony said, feeling bad for bringing up the topic.

Why did he have to bring up that topic when he very well knew that sex was a very sensitive topic for his friend? Stupid, stupid, Anthony cursed.

"Well now that he is back..." Marcos sighed. "...so is the sex drive I lost."

Anthony gushed at his friend's statement. "Oh my God, that's great."

"No," Marcos exclaimed. "You don't understand. It's back but...only for him."

"You mean..."

"Yes," Marcos nodded slowly. "He gets me so horny it hurts so badly."

"I...ca can't believe this." Anthony stammered. "Let me get this straight, the sex drive is back but only for him?" Marcos nodded feeling sad. "But how is that possible, unless..."

"Unless what?" Marcos gasped.

"Unless you still have strong feelings for him." Anthony gasped. "I believe you were so drawn to him that when he left, he took a part of you that your sex drive drastically reduced. Now that he's back, he has brought with him that part." Anthony sighed deeply. "Tell me the truth, do you still..."

"Love him?" Marcos chuckled, feeling like an idiot for disclosing this to his friend. "I don't know Tony, I still have the connection I had with him five years ago and somehow it has grown stronger."

"Hmmmm, I think that you are still in love with him."

"He had hurt me, man, and I want to get angry at him for that," Marcos said, putting the glass on the hard concrete. "But the pain is gone. Sometimes I feel angry at him but that anger is neutralized as soon as I look in his eyes and his handsome face."

"Yes, but the truth is that you love him." Anthony chuckled. "You want to be angry but your love for him gets in the way."

"I know that but I have a boyfriend now and I want to make him happy," Marcos said, remembering how horny he had been at the photo shoot.

Of course, he wouldn't dare open his mouth to tell about that incident. He didn't even know how he would act around Ramon after being hard on his ass like that.

"Yeah, I agree. Dan has sacrificed so much for you." Anthony smiled. "That guy loves you so much despite..." Anthony swiped his hands in the air. "...Ramon had hurt you so I think it will be better if you make things work with Dan. With your strong emotions towards Ramon though, I doubt you will ever get your sex drive. Unless you try and forget about him, it will remain like that. You two had something beautiful going on until..."

"Until he betrayed me," Marcos said softly.

"Anyway, let's forget about this." Anthony cheered. "I need your help with a gift for Madison. Can you help me out here?"

Marcos chuckled teasingly. "With Madison jewelry, beautiful dress, and car or..."

***

The hotel was fully decorated beautifully. It sparkled with the elegant decorations which were almost in every part of the hotel. The chandelier was well decorated with bright colored lights, moving around it in circles, giving it that attractiveness. It was Madison's engagement party and therefore it had to sparkle so that she would always remember it for as long as she lived. Beautiful flowers everywhere, with different colors, aromas, and charm.

It was packed with some of the famous, rich, and powerful people who were chatting as they enjoyed a glass of champagne. Fashion photographers, editors, media people, and reporters were all around the house about to give one of the most successful engagement parties in the country.

Marcos was dressed elegantly in a white tight jacket, sparkling blue shirt with black designer's trousers, and brown shoes specifically made for this function. He was glowing with excitement and had a hair makeover to something mind-blowing and ready to be published in a magazine. With a green bow tie on his neck, he was super hot, sexy, and attractive.

He was holding Dan who like him was dressed elegantly in something sexy, a black suit, black shoes, and his hair scattered all over his face. They were hot together but Marcos couldn't help but wish Ramon was by his side. He hadn't seen the guy for over two weeks and he was kinda missing him.

Marcos left Dan talking with some of the businessmen he had been chatting with and went to the sexy-looking groom, Anthony. He was looking the best he had seen him before in a black tight suit that suited his physique, a gold ring on his finger, a smile on his face and he was blushing so badly while some ladies teased him.

Marcos first stood and enjoyed the scene of his friend being teased. He was enjoying seeing him blush like a bride. He was the groom for fuck's sake. If Anthony blushed like that, Marcos wondered deeply how his beautiful twin would blush. They would be like two blushing brides and grooms, funny.

The blush reminded him of Ramon and how he had been blushing when Marcos introduced him to his family and also the time Marcos' father had introduced him to some of his friends. If he could turn back time, he would go back and make everything right.

Funny, he used to think that if he could go back in time, he would make sure that he never met Ramon but now he was wishing he could set things right.

It was getting too much, and as much as he was enjoying every bit of it; Marcos needed to save his friend from the lovely ladies. They were laughing with Anthony but the way he was blushing made Marcos know that he needed to be saved.

"Excuse me, ladies," Marcos smiled, giving Anthony a wink. "May I borrow the groom? He is needed."

"Oh!" The ladies cried out and then laughed.

"Thanks for saving my arse back there." Anthony breathed, feeling relieved.

"What was I to do?" Marcos chuckled. "You were blushing like a teenager, blushy." Marcos jested, drawing a laugh from Anthony.

The both of them chatted for some minutes over champagne while the hotel got fully packed. It was getting to the point where the guests were eager to see the bride who had not come out yet. The music was slowly playing and the mood was cozy and to die for. Marcos chatted with almost every guest in the house. His jaw was getting to hurt a little from putting up a smile.

They were later joined by Barry and his sweet wife, Jessie who on their part looked so sexy. Jessie's pregnancy was growing but it made her look even hotter in her red designer's gown that fitted her perfectly showing her growing tummy.

Then finally at 8. pm, the brightness of the light reduced and Olivia and James made a grand entrance walking like she was on the runway. She was putting on an expensive blue dress that made her look younger. The makeup on her face was super sexy and every angle of her body was magnificent as she came near the crowd to the front which was well decorated by famous decorators. Her hair was tied backward and she was wearing really expensive jewelry on her hands. She was breathtaking.

James on the other was looking hot for a man his age. He was dressed in a brown designer's suit which made him look hotter. They were like a celebrity couple holding each drawing pictures from the photographers and media.

"May I have your attention ladies and gentlemen?" She announced in the microphone. "Well, we are all here for the engagement party of my wonderful daughter and her handsome fiancé, Anthony."

Immediately after she said that she called Anthony to the front and he walked with grace as the guests clapped. Olivia had her hand on her future son-in-law and she was really happy.

"My son-in-law is a very good man and I know that my daughter will be happy with him." Olivia gushed. "Without wasting any time, let the engagement begin. But first let's welcome my daughter, the bride."

Olivia pointed to the entrance and there she stood Marcos' twin and the spotlight shone on her. She sparkled as she came inside in a bright white dress with edges like a queen. It reached the floor and it had a tail that made her look like an angel. Her hair was curled with a golden crown placed on her head, she was magnificent.

She slowly walked in while everyone cheered for her. She was the queen of the night and after this Marcos' twin would no longer be his sister but someone's wife and later a mother. She went to the front and blushed just like Marcos had expected. It was nice to see the both of them standing by each other blushing while Olivia brightened the mood of everyone.

"We will not waste any more time because you have waited for so long." Olivia laughed. "Get ready to come for another engagement because my youngest son will soon be engaged to his long-time boyfriend, Dan" The spotlight was now on both of them and Marcos was caught by surprise.

He had no idea his mother would announce something like that but Dan was blushing and buried his head in his chest while all the guests cheered for the both of them. Marcos smiled sheepishly at them but he was glad it was now over as all attention was now directed at his best friend and sister.

The engagement continued, Anthony and Madison exchanged rings and kissed making the guests clap, even more, cameras shuttering and people videotaping them. It was nice to see and Marcos got emotional seeing how happy they all were. Many people congratulated them. The party had barely started as Olivia called it as there was food to be served and gift giving.

But the bride and groom would first have to give a dance followed by the guests. The slow love song began playing and Anthony knelt in front of Madison asking for her hand. As Madison placed her hand in Anthony's, the guests went crazier. They came to the dance floor and the spotlight was shown on them. Madison placed her hands on Anthony's shoulder, Anthony doing the same with his hands on her waist and they slow danced to the romantic song.

Everyone was quiet as they danced. It was emotional to watch and Dan had his hand on Marcos' shoulder watching. Marcos was happy but as Anthony and Madison changed their dancing positions, Madison putting her hand on Anthony's and raising it while she placed her head on his chest the mood changed and Marcos felt he was about to go crazy. Instead of Madison and Anthony, he saw Ramon and himself slowly dancing to the song while everyone watched.

Ramon had his hand on Marcos' shoulder and they smiled at each other while they slow danced to the song kissing at every moment they got. They seemed so happy and kissed from now and then. Ramon's long hair was tied by a band and it looked so damn sexy. Marcos had his hand on Ramon's waist slowly massaging it while Ramon licked his lips.

Marcos shook his head to get rid of the thoughts but nothing changed, he could still see himself dancing with Ramon on that dance floor as the spotlight shone on them brightly. Marcos only came to his mind when he heard Olivia calling everyone to the dance floor to join the happy couple.

"Shall we?" Dan said holding Marcos' arm but he still had a question mark on his forehead.

"Err...give me a minute." Marcos rushed out of the engagement and went outside the hotel to get some air.

He stood outside and he was able to breathe again. What was happening to him? It was like he was going insane with all these memories haunting him. It felt so real while he was at the engagement party. Was he missing Ramon that much?

Marcos felt a hand on his shoulder and he almost jumped in fear.

"You startled me." He exclaimed, reaching his chest.

"Are you okay?" Dan asked, worry written on his face. "You seem worried."

Marcos smiled. "I am now." He kissed Dan. "I just felt so suffocated in there but let's go in... to dance."

Dan smiled and Marcos turned to go inside when a security guard stopped him. He had no idea what the security guard wanted but he turned to see him hurrying.

"I am sorry sir." He apologized. "But I need to go inside if you don't mind."

"What is it?" Marcos asked, wondering why the guard wanted to go in.

"This just came in." The guard raised a parcel that looked like a small wrapped box.

"Where did it come from?" Dan who had been quiet asked.

"There was a man at the gate and he begged me to come in but I couldn't allow him." The guard said. "He gave it to me instead after crying saying it was a matter of life and death. I brought it in instead because the man said it was urgent, something that the doctor has to look at so that he can save a life quickly."

Marcos got worried as soon as the guard said that. He got touched. It was a happy occasion for his friend but what if someone was on the verge of death and maybe only his friend was the only one who could save that person? As much as he didn't want his friend to be disturbed, they had shared rings and therefore everything that remained was not that important. Even Madison would understand.

"Give it to me I'll make sure he gets it." Marcos smiled.

The guard handed him the package and he was later rushing inside with Dan holding on to him. Those words saving a life kept ringing through him but when he saw how Anthony was holding on to Madison while they danced, he simply forgot about everything and just watched them looking so happy and at peace. At least someone was with the love of his life, Marcos thought as he smiled at the wonderful sight of Anthony dancing. Anthony had his arms on Madison's hips as she twisted them from side to side. Anthony's face was buried deep in Madison's neck as they danced to, 'kiss me deadly."

Marcos nodded his head and turned to leave before he stopped in his tracks.

"...It's a matter of life and death." The words hit him so bad. He would be the cause if someone died. He stared at the little package and decided then and there what must be done. Rushing in his steps, moving closer to the dance, his heart racing and feeling guilty to ruin such a wonderful moment for his friend and sister, he reached the dance floor and Anthony's face was now on him, smiling.

"Wanna dance with me, pretty boy?" Anthony jested making Madison chuckle sweetly.

Anthony let go of Madison and took Marcos' hand, spinning him round like he was his boyfriend, embarrassing.'

"I wish I was," Marcos said, his eyes fixed on his twin sister. "You look beautiful." He said as he gave her a peck.

"You too, bro," Madison said. "You look more handsome than ever...for my engagement."

"May you always be this happy?" Marcos said receiving a smile and then directed his attention to Anthony who was winning his waist to the song, funny. "Can I see you for a second?" Marcos whispered to Anthony.

"Oh man," Anthony groaned. "Don't be a killjoy. I can't leave my woman all alone."

Marcos smiled brightly. "It will only take a minute. It's kinda important."

"I don't know if I..."

"Please," Marcos pleaded. He needed to give that parcel to Anthony because he didn't want to cause anyone's death. If Anthony chose to stay after that, then he would have done his job.

"Okay," Anthony sighed, giving Madison a hot kiss.

They went about a distance where there were no people so that he could give it to him without the people's eyes.

"If it is a kiss you want, I will give it to you but I gotta go back," Anthony said, leaning down to Marcos' lips.

"No," Marcos exclaimed, handing the parcel to him.

"What's this?" Anthony asked looking at the parcel without any knowledge of what was inside.

"It just came for you and it's kinda urgent...a matter of life and death, I think."

"Really?" Anthony gushed. "Then I guess it's better to open this." He jested, removing the wrap from the parcel as fast his hands could do it.

"Coming?" Marcos raised his hand to Dan who was calling him.

Marcos quickly went to Dan who was dying for a dance but he saw his sister looking lonely so he decided to cheer her up and apologized to Dan who completely understood.

"Wanna dance with your brother?"

"I am dying to." Madison chuckled.

Marcos wrapped his hands on his sister's waist while she put her hands on his neck. They slowly danced to the mood of the music, smiling while they did it. It was just the engagement party but Marcos was getting emotional. What about the wedding? If he could have it his way, he would have gladly let Madison and Anthony in their house so that they could live happily. He would do anything but he just has to accept it.

They danced for about five minutes before Marcos saw Anthony slowly coming to the dance floor. Marcos stopped dancing and he signaled his sister that her future husband was coming. She stared at him and blushed. Anthony finally came near and Marcos didn't know why he was looking so depressed. His eyes were watering, blood red.

His tie was halfway undone and his hair was a mess if Marcos was not mistaken, he was looking extremely angry his mouth shook. Marcos felt bad for giving that parcel to him. He knew that it had caused him whatever grief he was feeling and Marcos blamed himself for it. Marcos quickly went to him.

"Are you okay," Marcos poured his heart. He noticed that Anthony was on the verge of crying and was busy staring at his twin.

Madison was smiling even though her husband-to-be was suffering inside. Marcos could see that he was suffering from whatever it was that had put him in that state. Ever since he had known Dan, he never saw him like the way he was. Marcos saw anger, rage, and utter hatred.

"Baby...what's wrong," Madison asked, touching his face. Marcos saw the look Anthony gave Madison and something was wrong for sure. He took a very close look at Anthony and noticed that his fists were clenching and his jaw was shaking uncontrollably.

"Tell me what's..."

Just like that Anthony slapped Madison so hard on the face she fell to the floor, holding her cheek. Marcos just melted and knelt quickly to get his sister up.

"Man, what's wrong with you?" Marcos said suppressing his anger. "Why would you..."

"You bitch!" Anthony yelled, drawing the attention of all the people. "You bitch!" He yelled, trying to slap her again while Marcos blocked him.

Marcos suddenly got up, holding Anthony's wrist. "Man, what's wrong with you?"

"How dare you do this?" Anthony yelled. "Do you think I am a fool?"

Madison got up painfully, holding her hurting cheek, tears coming down her face. "My love, why are you saying this to me," Madison sobbed. "I will forgive you for this slap. Let's just forget it and..."

"Don't touch me you bitch." Anthony snapped. "You disgust me."

Marcos had no idea what was going on but he was getting hurt. Anthony was angry but he had no right to hit his sister or call her a bitch.

"What's going on here?" Olivia asked, holding on to Madison who was by now crying uncontrollably.

"Ask your daughter," Anthony said angrily. "Ask her about the man she has been fucking."

Marcos was flabbergasted. To even say he was surprised is an understatement. He was caught off guard. Why would Anthony, his best friend accuse his sister of immorality?

"Tony I know that you are mad but..."

"Oh hell, I am fucking mad," Anthony yelled. "I am fucking mad for believing and trusting this whore for so long."

"Look here," Olivia snapped at Anthony. "You might be getting engaged to my daughter but you have no right to insult and humiliate her like this."

"With all due respect, Aunt Olivia," Anthony said softly but no one could deny that he was flaming with anger. "This bitch here deserves more than what I am giving her right now. She deceived me."Anthony cried.

"I didn't do anything," Madison cried, making Marcos feel bad. "I swear to you."

"Then what is this?" Anthony threw some photos at her and they all scattered on the floor.

Marcos knelt to pick up the photos that were scattered on the floor. He only picked one and he couldn't see anymore. It was a picture of some man kissing his sister deeply and her shirt was halfway pulled up. It was clear that they were ready to have sex. Whoever had taken that picture was in hiding because it was not that clear.

"What do you have to fucking say for yourself, you bitch." Anthony yelled. "I should have known this for very long maybe it wouldn't have hurt that much but now, I hate you so much, I hate you more than I have hated anyone. I regret meeting you and being in a relationship with you. I have been such a fool for several years now."

"Anthony, I swear I don't know..."

"That is exactly what a bitch would say," Anthony sobbed.

It was embarrassing. The reporters, photographers, and editors were all at the party. Only God knew what would be published in the magazine or newspaper. It was going to be a scandal.

"Can we please talk about this somewhere more private?" Marcos asked, hoping the answer to be yes.

"No, let's talk about it here," Anthony said, freeing himself from Marcos' grip. "She was doing this in private but I am going to end it publicly."

"What do you mean by that?" Olivia asked, holding Madison tightly.

"I am going to end things with her because I can't stand being with a whore."

"Anthony, let's talk about this," Marcos begged. "It is not good to make heist decisions. You might regret it later."

Anthony chuckled with pain in his voice. "Regret leaving..." Anthony moved his hand up and down on Madison. "...whore? I think I'll be making the best decision ever."

"Please, don't do this," Madison begged, kneeling at Anthony's feet. "I swear to you that I have no idea about those photos. Someone is trying to set me up so that they can separate us. Can't you see?"

"Yes, I think Madison is right." Dan agreed, getting Madison up. Marcos had never seen his sister cry like the way she did that time. He wanted to comfort her but he was too preoccupied with a lot on his mind. He had no idea what to believe anymore.

"These kinds of things happen every day," Olivia said convincingly. "People will do everything to separate you from the one you love."

"Just think about it," Dan said, sounding so persuasive. "I mean the person thought of today of bringing something like that? You know that anything is possible on the internet and I am sure that is a photo-shopped picture."

Marcos was hoping for Anthony to hear and proceed with the wedding. He couldn't afford to have his sister go through the emotional trauma that he had gone through when Ramon left him years ago. He prayed for Anthony to hear but he was quiet and stared at Madison with resentment in his eyes. That was the same face he had years ago. If he couldn't forgive Ramon, would Anthony give his sister a second chance?

"Please," Marcos muttered.

"I have heard what you all have said," Anthony muttered. "But listen to what I have to say,"

Marcos nodded his head to tell Anthony not to go into a heist decision. It was like Anthony could not even see him.

"From now on," Anthony removed the ring from his finger and threw it at Madison. "We are no longer engaged. This engagement is over. I don't want to marry someone like you and I don't want to have anything to do with you. Whoever it is that sent those photos is a saint. I hope that he or she will always stay happy for opening my eyes."

"Anthony..."

"Are you all blind?" Anthony yelled, those shutters from the cameras hitting his face. "Didn't you see? She was fucking the man. Or maybe you want to see it up close." Anthony leaned and picked up a few photos which he displayed to all of them.

Marcos saw his parents close their eyes and knew that things were not well. He was hurting deeply, feeling a burning emotion in him. Two people he loved so much got hurt like him years ago. It seemed like the media were having a good time as they rolled their cameras. Guests surrounded them and they whispered among one another, only God knows what.

"Anthony, please," Marcos begged weakly, a tear escaping his eye.

"I love you dude," Anthony said to Marcos. "But I can't accept your sister. I am only human. You had done the same to the boy you loved so many years ago. How is this case different? Is it because she's your sister?"

Marcos was quiet as he made a trip done memory lane remembering what he had to Ramon years ago. At this point, he was defeated and couldn't say anything. What else could he say when he could make his friend calm down, nothing?

"This engagement is over." Anthony said loudly and stormed out but he managed to yell, "Whore!"

Madison broke down and cried as Olivia tried to make her calm. Marcos was weak, he had no strength to tell the media people to go away but he knew that they had to leave immediately to avoid any more shame and humiliation.

"We need to go home," Marcos said to his family, his heart aching like it was being pierced.

Dan quickly picked up the photos before the guests got a hold of them and they left, reporters following them around but they spoke no word. Marcos drove home in a jiffy after his parents but he remained in the car once he reached there. He had no idea how he would handle himself seeing his sister in the state she was in. He didn't even know what trauma his friend was passing through, alone. He was probably in a room drinking himself to death.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Marcos cursed, hitting the driving wheel and making the car honk severally. "Fuck!" He yelled.

"Calm down," Dan caught his hands just as he was about to punch the dashboard.

"Why Dan," Marcos cried. "Why did it have to be my sister? Why did she have to do this?"

"I don't want to believe she did it," Dan said in a dry tone. "I know that someone is trying to ruin her."

"Where are the photos?" Marcos said hoarsely.

"Here," Dan handed them over to him.

Marcos took the photos, got out, and ripped them into shreds. He threw them and then stood there feeling his heart aching. He stood feeling angry but no tears came out of him. Whoever did that to his sister would pay, he promised.

Marcos went inside the house at the insistence of Dan who told him that his sister needed him more than ever. He walked step by step, Dan guiding him until he reached the house.

"I have never been so humiliated," James yelled. "Do you know what people call what just happened back there?" James asked, moving from side to side. "A game of shame...that's the word,"

"James, can't you for once support your daughter?"

"For what?" James yelled, coming near Olivia. "So that she can do it again, I would have gladly done that but I am disappointed in her. I thought I gave my children the moral lessons, why does she have to humiliate me in front of all those people?"

"She was set up so that she could be separated from Anthony?"

"And who would do that and what would they gain?" James shouted.

"Ramon!" Madison yelled, getting up suddenly feeling angry.

"Ramon!" Marcos gasped.

"Yes," Madison muttered.

"And why exactly would Ramon do that?" James asked.

"I don't know but I am sure it's him." Madison cried.

"Ramon would never do such a thing." Marcos felt he needed to defend Ramon. "He is not even in the country. He is in..."

"I knew it," Olivia suddenly got up, pointing her finger angrily at Marcos. "I knew that you would defend that whore."

"Mom I am just..."

"Shut up!" Olivia snapped. "Instead of supporting your twin sister you are here defending that silly little whore?"

"Olivia, stop all this drama and look for a solution to this problem," James warned. "Instead of blaming an innocent boy, find a way to fix all this so that you can save your daughter's reputation."

"James, she's your daughter too. You..."

"I will not get involved in this mess." Just like that James left for upstairs leaving everyone in the living room surprised.

"You need to talk to him." Madison cried at Marcos' feet. "Please, believe me, someone is trying to make me look bad. I can't live like this. I love him...so much. Talk to him so that he can forgive me."

"Madison," Marcos muttered, trying to get her up.

"Please, I beg you."

Marcos had never seen his sister like that before. The sister he knew was bright, always smiled, and lively. This girl he was seeing was not her. This girl was hurting his feelings. The sight of her condition made his heart bleed badly.

"It's okay, get up," Marcos muttered. "I will talk to Anthony."

***

"If this is what you called me here for, I am sorry but I have a lot of important things to do." Anthony snapped.

"Please listen to me, Madison..."

"I don't want to hear her name. I am a very busy man." Anthony yelled. "I don't have time for this nonsense. I have decided to forget about her and it has worked. Don't open old wounds because I am not ready to relive what I have forgotten.

It's been three days. Three fucking days and all Marcos has been hearing is begging and begging from Madison, Dan, and Olivia. So he decided to try his luck and called Anthony at Castillo shoe Company to try and make him go back to his sister but is failing drastically. At least Anthony came, that's something. It means Anthony still cares about him. Coming to Castillo Company with Madison who was in another office with Olivia and Dan had been a totally bad idea.

As soon as they had entered the building, employees were eyeing them, whispering something that Marcos was sure was about Madison's scandal which thanks to those fucking imbecile media people were all over newspapers.

"Are you saying that you have made your decision?" Marcos muttered.

"I know this hurts you and it hurts me too but I don't want to do anything with your sister," Anthony said softly, suppressing a groan. "I only learned from you."

"Me?" Marcos yelped.

"Yes," Anthony said, nodding his head. "Why didn't you forgive Ramon five years ago? That boy begged you like you were a god..." Anthony muttered, making Marcos feel guilty. "I will answer it for you...you were hurt and so am I. As my friend I expect you to understand and respect my feelings."

"I know that but I just can't bear to see her these days," Marcos mumbled, looking down at the table. "She's not been herself and the scandal is making things even more complicated."

"There is nothing I can do," Anthony muttered. "In this case, I think I don't even want to see her. I will find love again just like you."

Marcos nodded weakly. He knew that his friend deserved someone who loved him and he knew that but he couldn't accept that it was over between them. They were so cute together, so happy and so romantic. He called them a perfect package, that package had blown up into pieces and it was gonna be hard to mend, ever.

"I understand bro,"

"I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." Anthony sighed. "But if you don't want to be with me then..."

"No," Marcos exclaimed. "Don't ever say that. You are like a brother to me and this doesn't affect our relationship in any way. We are cool." Marcos said with a controlled smile.

"Thanks, bro," Anthony said, hugging him tightly before he left.

Marcos returned to his father's office where he had left Madison and she was looking so expectant and sad at the same time. This news would bring a lot of sadness to her sister's life.

"What did he say?" Madison mumbled, moving her eyes from the ground to Marcos.

"I am sorry he said he couldn't do it."

"I can't believe it's over." Madison cried. "Guess everything good is meant to come to an end."

Just like the great love story of Marcos and Ramon, his sister and best friend's story had come to an end. But it was different, this time it was his sister who had betrayed his best friend. He just hoped his best friend wouldn't end up like him.

"I am going home," Marcos muttered. "Shall we go together?"

"I will come with her later," Olivia said giving Marcos a weak smile. This was the second time his mother was hurt because of her children's failed love stories.

"Dan," Marcos signaled.

"I think I will come a little later too." Dan smiled.

Marcos left and the three of them sat for over ten minutes before Olivia went to check the door. There was no one seen around so she shut the door and went to her daughter to tell her something that she has wanted to tell her.

"How could you have been so stupid?" Olivia yelled softly. "I have kept this for three days but now I think it's the right time to tell you. I thought you stopped seeing Charlie."

"Mom, Charlie kept on calling me." Madison sobbed. "It was futile to avoid him as he managed to trace me. To avoid getting into trouble...I promised to see him in private."

"Do you think Charlie would have done this?” Dan muttered.

"No," Olivia said, touching her chin. "Charlie is a weakling, just a fool who can’t get enough of my daughter. He wouldn't dare. I think someone is on to us."

"But who?" Madison asked, feeling anger making her powerful. "Ramon?"

"I don't think it is him," Olivia said, trying to think of anyone who could have done it. "That boy has been missing for over two weeks."

"He is powerful, don't forget that," Dan said softly. "I am sure he did this. He was on to me but now he might have investigated Madison and found out she was seeing Charlie. That boy has grown smart and fearless."

"I don't know but we are gonna have to find out," Olivia vowed.

"It hurts mom," Madison cried. "I love Anthony a lot."

"Yet you were seeing Charlie." Dan jested.

Madison broke down again and the two tried to comfort her which was not working.

***

Ramon raised his glass in the air to make a toast to his victory. All his family members were celebrating with him. He had come back home after over two weeks and he was victorious. In all the categories he had been nominated in, he had won. The red carpet had made him nervous but he had rocked it.

He was one of the hottest celebrities on the carpet and he had a performance that cheered everyone. He will never forget those moments he had gone up the stage to claim his awards. It was heavenly, magnificent, and super exciting. The tour might have been tiresome and stressful but he enjoyed every bit of it.

RLC had booked the best halls in different locations and they were huge. Surprisingly, they were all fully packed. Everyone had their phones out, capturing him while he sang. The streets had waited for him to pass and he had received so much love from them. The autographs, pictures, video shoots for his songs, and even photo shoots had made him super tired. He had felt he could sleep for a whole year but there is a saying, celebrities always have something cooking...right?

Just when he arrived at the airport, his fans had been waiting for him with posters that showed that they loved him. He had waved at them and more on the road. He was even glad he had come early, around 9 pm. Had the most scrumptious dinner and is now toasting to his victory or rather victories.

His plan against Madison had worked perfectly and once he had seen that newspaper he had jumped with joy. Serves her right for making him go through what he did. Ever since he had come back, he had a private investigator follow Dan, Madison, and Olivia.

Unfortunately, Dan had no boyfriends but Madison...oh that poor stupid whore, she had been cheating on Anthony and he had grabbed an opportunity to have photos taken on different occasions. He had even bribed the housekeeper of one of the hotels she and her...lover met to hide in the room and take pictures of them fuck. Hard work has finally paid off.

Another surprise was coming and he just hoped they were ready for another explosion to hit them. He just loved plotting. It was so, so much fun.

"A toast to my son's victory," His dad said cheerfully. "May he have more victories just like this and may all his work be victorious."

Thanks, dad, he thought, smirking. His father had blessed him right there and he was going to use those blessings to his advantage. Thanks, dad, you are the best.

Ramon threw his tired body on the bed when his phone rang. It was a message from his assistant.

"Are you back?"

"Yeah," He responded, yawning.

"Good, meeting tomorrow at Martinez hotel."

"What time?" He responded.

"2. pm,"

"Thanks, I'll be there."

Ramon said goodnight and he had no idea how he fell asleep. The next thing he heard was Mark jumping on top of him the next day.

"Hey, stop being childish."

"I think you overslept."

"What is the time?" Ramon gushed, raising his face to see 11.20 am on the clock on his table.

He quickly got out of bed, had a quick shower, and dressed his best. He decided to go casual for one reason he was yet to find out. As much as he was a businessman, he was not an old person. He should start dressing casually to look younger.

Ramon went to the huge room where his clothes were and he had a difficult time choosing his entire. In the end, he found himself in light blue designer's skinny jeans, a black shirt which he tucked in, and light blue shoes which he found matching. He checked himself in the huge mirror and boy did he look sexy.

His ass was bubbly and shook a bit as he moved but everything else was good except for...the hair. How could he have forgotten about the hair? He found himself calling for his hair stylist who arrived after he had his lunch. Had he had short hair like before, it wouldn't have been difficult but now he even argued with himself over which hairstyle.

The hairstylist did wonders on his hair, tying it backward with a band and then leaving a little on his sides. It was magnificent and he was ready to start trouble again. With one final glance in the mirror, he was set to go.

"Oh my God, look at him." Some girls gasped as he passed by on his way to the meeting but he stopped in his tracks when he saw Mr. Williams who had gone on a vacation for 6 months. He was back and he sure looked older than before.

"Ramon?" Mr. Williams gushed.

Ramon didn't even respond but rather gave the man a tight hug. He was so emotional once he saw Mr. Williams but he gained the courage to talk to him without breaking down.

"What are you doing here?" Mr. Williams asked, checking him out.

"Well, I am kind of Ramillio."

"I know that," Mr. Williams laughed. "Do you think I wouldn't have been able to know the famous Ramillio? I mean here?" Mr. Williams moved his finger in the air.

"I came for a meeting."

"You mean..."

"Yes, I am a board member," Ramon said with a chuckle.

"Then we'll talk later because the meeting has already begun." Mr. Williams said making Ramon realize how late he was.

He told the man he would see him later but he responded differently and Ramon chuckled.

"It's the assistant manager." He chuckled.

Ramon quickly rushed into the elevator where some guys were gasping for air. He ended up signing their shirts, promised him they would never take off those shirts when they left, funny guys.

Ramon went to the conference room and everyone except Marcos congratulated him for getting those wonderful awards. He was so happy but Marcos was staring at him and Ramon knew what he was thinking, he was sexy alright.

Marcos froze soon as Ramon entered the room. His dick flung to life and it was soon painfully hard. He forgot about what he had been thinking about and just stared at the breathtaking Ramon. God, he had missed seeing that wonderfully sexy, curved face. His cock was throbbing and it was rubbing against his underwear, sending shivers all over his body.

Marcos almost groaned when he saw Ramon in that tight jeans which completely showed how bubbly his ass was. This was torturing his cock real bad he could feel his tip getting wet with pre-cum. He felt out of breath while his tortured cock got even harder.

Ramon smiled at Marcos making sure that he gave him a sexy wink that sent shivers down his spine. He was looking at Ramon so long that he was snapped out of his thoughts by one of the board members.

The meeting went smoothly and took longer to finish. Marcos gave them the type of arrangement that would be needed in the rooms and the restaurants. It needed new and advanced furniture and technology to improve guest service and attract several clients. It could not be denied that news of Ramillio being in the hotel had spread like wildfire and that made many guests and clients come to the hotel.

Marcos thanked Ramon for that and they clapped for him while he smiled. He gave out the type of arrangement which only decided upon by a majority of the board members and after the meeting was dismissed. Throughout the meeting, Marcos' cock was fucking hard and it made his underwear wet with pre-cum. If only he could grab Ramon and fuck him on the table to satisfy himself.

Fucking calm down, Marcos thought. He was supposed to be thinking about Dan but these strong myriads of emotions were just too strong to control anymore. He was starting to yearn for Ramon and he was not able to control it. These emotions were taking over.

Ramon arranged the papers ready to leave for Mr. Williams' office. He knew that look on Marcos' face very well. It was the same look he got from him years ago when he was so horny. Marcos was horny and Ramon enjoyed that look on his face.

"Congratulations on the awards," Marcos figured he had to say something while he was alone with Ramon.

"Thank you." Ramon smiled, making sure he gave the brightest smile.

Fuck, Marcos swore. That smile was making his dick go insanely hard. It was ready to make a hole in his trouser for real. It was just so hard, he needed to fuck right there.

Ramon figured he had to do something to torture the guy even more. He dropped the papers by mistake and made sure he had his ass high in the air while he slowly picked up the papers. He had his ass facing Marcos to torture him more with lust.

Fuck, Marcos swore, touching his cock in complete lust as he saw Ramon's big ass in the air. Soon as he touched his crotch, he felt a tingly feeling run down his spine. This was torture. He ran his hands on his crotch imagining that he was fucking Ramon's ass over and over again. He just massaged for about two seconds when he felt his cock swell in his pants, shivers running down his spine, his cock spat jets of cum which seemed to take forever.

Marcos suppressed a moan as his cock vibrated in pure ecstasy bringing him immense pleasure. Marcos' cock vibrated in pleasure, spitting jet after jet of cum in his underwear. He could feel it flooding in his underwear and even his trouser felt wet on his hand yet his cock was still releasing load after load to the point where he couldn't suppress his moan. He gave out a low orgasmic groan.

Ramon heard Marcos moan and it got him excited. His cock suddenly started getting hard and he knew if it got worse, he wouldn't hide it anymore.

"Are you okay?" Ramon teased.

Marcos' cock released the last drop of cum and he was breathing like a fire-breathing dragon he had seen on one cartoon show when he was a child. Ramon asked him if he was okay and he knew he had to respond fast.

"Yeah," But his voice sounded sexy and orgasmic.

"Alright, I am leaving," Ramon said as he quickly left. As soon as Ramon had left, Marcos quickly got up to see a large wet spot on his crotch. It was so wet that he didn't know how to hide it. Luckily he had a jacket that he would be able to hold in front of it.

"Fuck," Marcos cursed as he kicked the chair he had been sitting on.

Thank God Ramon had survived that. Had his dick got hard, he would have had a lot of explaining to do. His cock was softening and as he waited for the elevator shaft to open, he was glad it did. He was ready to awaken what he had buried just to hurt Dan even more. Ramon was still in love with Marcos and would love him forever but that love had hurt him long ago. He didn't want to get hurt once again or...the elevator shaft opened only to see two of his favorite enemies.

Olivia stared at him as if he was not of her size but he just stared back at her as if she was the most disgusting thing he had ever seen. They both got out of the elevator.

"What are you doing here?" Dan grimaced.

Ramon first took a glance at him from head to toe. He was just so annoying. "Are you dumb or do you just pretend to be dumb? Don't you know that I own part of this hotel?" He laughed. "Anyway, you are in no position to ask what I am doing here."

"Of course I do, Marcos is my..."

"Boyfriend?" Ramon chuckled. "I am part of this company and whatever relationship you have with him is none of my business."

"Then why don't you pull out?" Olivia said angrily.

"That's a good idea," Ramon gushed mockingly. "Nothing of that sort is ever going to happen. Not just because the two evil people like you did this."He laughed. "Speaking of evil, where is the third devil? Oh!" Ramon gasped, holding his chest in total surprise. "My bad...she's probably home socking after being caught...I pity that girl so much. Her scandal is all over the country. She's such a whore." Ramon laughed making Olivia mad.

"Did you do this?" Dan asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Ramon asked, grimacing at Dan. "Who cares whether I did it or not? I am happy because she's a whore, a real one. I would have loved to welcome her to my world. What is that saying again, birds of the same feather flock together?" Ramon chirped, laughing at the angry faces of Olivia and Dan. "I was called a whore but who knew one would also emerge from your family? You should check especially today’s newspaper, the headline was spicy. Has she considered joining porn? She would make good money?"

“How dare you?” Olivia raised her hand to slap Ramon but got the surprise of her life when Ramon blocked her and pushed her instead. She took a few steps backward and almost hit the wall if not for Dan who quickly held her.

"What were you trying to do?" Ramon yelled, getting closer to the surprised Olivia. "Were you going to lay those filthy hands on me? How dare you?" Ramon yelled.

"Did you just..."

"What will you do, uh?" Ramon asked, throwing his anger at Dan. This time he was going to make him feel bad and hurt.

"What are you trying to do?" Dan asked, looking straight at Ramon angrily. "Marcos is the owner of this hotel and you..."

"I might have been quiet long ago but you have no idea what I am capable of. Don't think because Marcos owns this hotel that I will just stand while you disrespect me."

"I am his boyfriend," Dan chuckled. "You have no relationship with him."

"Boyfriend," Ramon gasped. "It's not like you two are married. Boyfriend is a relationship that can end with just a snap of a finger," Ramon snapped his finger at Dan's face. "Just like that, if you go on carrying yourself as his boyfriend it will not take you anywhere unless you have a ring on your finger which I don't see by the way.

That is when you will be able to give orders around here, not to me because I am superior. If I were you, I would take my advice and think about what to do so that my boyfriend can propose."

"I know what you are trying to do," Dan argued. "You are trying to make Marcos see me as..."

"I don't care what you think," Ramon said softly. "As I said I am very famous and I don't need any drama from people like you."

"Whatever it is that you are trying to say, my boyfriend owns this hotel. That means that it is also mine."

"Good for you," Ramon chuckled. "But as I said, I am a part of this hotel," Ramon said, pressing the elevator button to open the shaft. "Don't push me into doing something that I don't want to do."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Olivia asked after coming back to her senses.

"Provoke me and you will see." Ramon laughed.

"Don't forget that your guards are not here," Olivia warned.

"I don't need my guards to handle the both of you."

The elevator shaft opened and Ramon got inside, pressing the button.

"By the way, you might wanna rephrase what you said five years ago." Ramon waved as the shaft closed.

He was feeling so happy after talking like that to Olivia and Dan. Both of them had hurt him and now it was gonna be full-time hurting Dan. He was going to make sure that Marcos slowly drifts from him. Then they are gonna know that he is not to be messed with. Three days and they will receive the shock of their lives.

"Did you hear what he said?" Olivia gasped, looking at Dan in complete shock.

"What does that mean?" Dan asked, holding on to Olivia.

"I don't know but he's definitely on to us," Olivia exclaimed.

They both stood there for several minutes until they decided to go and check up on Marcos. They had come to take him so that they would go out together. They opened the room and Marcos was puzzled to see them.

"Wha...what are you doing here?" Marcos stammered, surprised.

"What do you mean by that?" Olivia said softly, looking puzzled. "We came to pick you up so that we could go out together since the past days have been hard for all of us."

Oh God, Marcos exclaimed. What was he going to do now? He couldn't go out no matter what. Not with that big wet spot on his crotch. It would be embarrassing even if his boyfriend saw it, it would bring chaos.

"We need to go out." Dan came and kissed him.

"Well honey, I can't do that?"

"Why?" Olivia asked.

"Because I am really tired and I can't afford to go out." He lied. "Can't we just have a nice family dinner?"

Marcos was glad both of them agreed. He was able to breathe but there was another problem, the wet spot. He slowly took off his jacket and moved the chair a bit pressing the jacket so that no one would be able to see it. He got up slowly and held the jacket in his hand, moving his hands forward to cover the wet spot. Thank God it worked perfectly or he would have had a lot of explaining to do.

Once he reached home, he went to his room and took a shower. He was lucky his boyfriend never saw that.

***

Four days later, Ramon was busy in the office at Castillo shoe Company. He was reviewing the documents which he had to sign. He slowly read the documents one by one, flipping the page as he didn't want to sign anything that he didn't read. All of a sudden, Dan stormed inside the office with a magazine in his hand which he threw at Ramon's table.

"What's this?" Dan yelled.

Ramon looked at the magazine and it had a picture of Marcos holding him closely at the resort. It was like they were in the mood. He knew exactly what Dan meant.

"It's a magazine," Ramon said, his voice soft but teasing. "And if what you are asking about is the picture then you are not blind not to see that it is a picture we took at the resort."

"These pictures were not supposed to come out. I know you did this." Dan accused.

"How is it my fault that the picture came out in the hot stuff magazine? It's not my fault that I am hot and sexy." Ramon said, getting up to see Marcos who was looking lost. "I am a celebrity and people will always be there to get a chance to take photos of me."

"I am sure you did this," Dan barked. "You did this so that you could separate us."

"Can we just go?" Marcos tried to make his boyfriend calm. He had just been as surprised as Dan when he saw the magazine.

"No, Marcos," Dan complained. "I won't do that. This is just too much. I can't just stand and watch while he grabs every opportunity to try and separate us so today I am going to show him something. Have you even read the words in that magazine?"

"And what's wrong with the words if I may know?" Ramon asked, looking straight into Dan's eyes. "There is nothing wrong with it. It just says, Ramillio Castra in a hot, sexy photo with the famous businessman. It's not my fault that I am regarded as sexy and hot, you know."

"I have had it," Dan yelled.

"Please let's go," Marcos begged. "How are you even sure that Ramon did this?"

"I know," Dan growled. "I know he did it and I am going to set things straight."

"And what are you going to set straight?" Ramon asked, sitting on his chair and putting his legs on the table.

"I am going to show you that he's mine and you can't do certain things that I can."

"Are you challenging me because if that's the case you will be disappointed?" Ramon teased. "If I want Marcos I could have him in a flush because I have something that you will never have."

"I don't care but this is what I am going to do," Dan said softly.

He grabbed Marcos and kissed him furiously in front of Ramon. Ramon just laughed loudly at the scene before him.

Marcos was kissing Dan but his heart was with Ramon. Seeing him laugh like that made him feel stupid while Dan fearless kissed him. He didn't want to disappoint his boyfriend so he kissed him back while Dan moaned in the kiss.

"Are you done?" Ramon asked, furiously getting off the chair to where Marcos and Dan were standing.

"You can't even kiss him properly." Ramon chuckled, brightly smiling as if everything he had just seen was for entertainment. He was going to make Dan regret the stunt he had just prayed.

"Who are you to tell me how I kiss my boyfriend?" Dan yelled.

"You know you can tell a lot from a kiss," Ramon chuckled. "For instance, if the one you are kissing loves you and the man you were kissing has no feelings for you."

"How dare you say that?" Dan snapped. "You are just jealous because you don't have a boyfriend. Every man doesn't want you because you are a whore." He shouted.

"Dan," Marcos snapped. "What's wrong with you?" Marcos felt angry at Dan for calling Ramon a whore. He was getting attached to Ramon and he was yearning for his touch.

"Why?" Dan snapped. "Isn't it true?"

"Oh," Ramon gasped. "I totally forgot. Now I will show you what kind of a whore I am."

Ramon quickly pushed Dan to the floor and pulled Marcos close to him. He quickly wrapped his lips onto Marcos', demanding entrance with his tongue. Immediately his tongue slipped inside and he felt Marcos sucking on his tongue slowly moaning as he did.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met his, but the flutter only intensified. Marcos’ heart pounded in his chest as his knees got weaker. He could only focus on how soft Ramon’s lips felt against his mouth, how addictively he invaded all his senses. His whole body was on fire, slowly wrapping his arms around Ramon he began moaning softly and could hear Dan gasping for air.

Marcos had no control over what was happening. He realized just how much he had missed Ramon in the last five years as his whole body was overcome with emotions that he had never felt for so long. He held on tightly to Ramon sucking on his top lip slowly, passionately, and sensually, his cock got getting harder. Mere seconds of kissing felt like it had been forever. He couldn't pull away no matter what he did.

It still wasn’t clear if he dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around Ramon’s waist. He kept his eyes half open, just to make sure this wasn’t a product of his imagination.

Ramon had no idea what was happening to him. His whole body was betraying him as the entire incident took him into what he had tried to forget. Marcos was moving his hands slowly on his back making his emotions rise in both pure excitement and confusion. Then suddenly, he opened his eyes wide and broke the kiss, pushing Marcos away from him. He stood at a distance, staring at him like a ghost.

Dan just looked at the both of them and stormed out of Ramon's office. Surprisingly Marcos was still standing there looking at him. Ramon slowly took a few steps backward, hitting the table where he leaned. He had no words and he felt so angry and hurt for doing what he did. That kiss was supposed to make Dan hurt which he did but he got so drawn into it that it brought so much pain and anger.

"Ramon..."

"Get out," Ramon muttered.

"Ramon, please," Marcos said softly, realizing that he needed him in his life. "Let..."

"Get out of my office," Ramon said, trying to gather the courage he has had for years now.

"Ramon, please I want to..."

Ramon picked up his stuff and quickly left the office, running into the elevator which was already opened. He pressed the button and quickly left the building, putting up a controlled smile at his employees. He was feeling it again, the emotions that he had been trying to hide for so long. All the way home, he kept on seeing Marcos kissing him in his office. Once he reached home, he quickly went inside and found Eduardo and Mark chatting. He was lucky either his two fathers were out of town or it would have been a disaster.

"Are you okay?" Eduardo asked soon as he entered the living room.

Ramon couldn't answer the question rather he sat on the couch quietly not responding to any of their questions. After a few minutes, he was finally calm, he snapped out of his mood.

Ramon began laughing loudly and the two guys were just as surprised. He had come in looking so worried but now he was laughing. This guy was going insane and everyone could see that. Mark and Eduardo looked at each other.

"You should have seen his face," Ramon laughed.

"Who?"

"Dan's face," He chuckled. "I kissed Marcos today and the guy left crying."

"Wow!" Mark exclaimed. "That's good news. What now?"

"Now I have to hurt him some more." He smiled, thinking of using Marcos to hurt Dan. Ramon was happy that he had only been in the country for a month and a few weeks but he was turning victorious. In that time he has only had a few encounters with them but they are suffering. He was going to enjoy what was going to happen but before his feelings finally erupted, he needs to show Marcos the truth so that he could leave him alone. He will forever love Marcos but once this was all over, he was gonna leave him alone. He will be able to love again but he will forever love Marcos though he's angry at him.

***

Marcos finally reached home after 3 hours of staying in Ramon's office. He had so much to think about. Ramon had opened his mind to realize that he was fooling himself if he thought he would just walk away. Ramon had hurt him quite alright but he couldn't fight these feelings anymore. At least he was now decent and Marcos hadn't been a saint in the past either. His head was spinning so badly, he was looking like he had just come from a fight. His shirt was halfway done, his tie was removed and his hair was a mess.

Marcos entered the house, finding all the family members in the living room only meant that his mother was at it again but this time it was gonna be different, at least for him it was. Dan's face was a mess, with red eyes, and messed hair, and leaning on a couch, sitting on the floor.

"Finally, you have decided to come home." Olivia snapped, looking straight in his eyes. "So what happened after he left? Did you have sex too?"

Marcos was quiet and stared at his mother with no fear in his eyes. She was overreacting again.

"Just what has that boy done to you?" Olivia yelled. "Are you under a spell or something?"

Without uttering a word, Marcos turned for his room. He was not ready to have this conversation; he would say something that would make his mother angry at him for all eternity.

"Hey young man," Olivia blocked him. "Don't you walk away from me? I need an answer right now Do you..."

"Yes!" Marcos yelled. "You wanted to know if I still love Ramon, right." He chuckled. "The answer is yes. I can't just ignore my feelings for him anymore," he cried. "I have never stopped loving Ramon and I will never stop. I tried to forget years ago but what that has done is increase my love for him."

"Do you hear yourself?" Olivia yelled. "That boy had hurt you and he had even ruined your sister's engagement."

"I don't care about that anymore. I shouldn't have let him go years ago because I was also not a saint." Marcos yelled. "The truth is I love Ramon more than I have ever loved anyone."

Olivia smacked Marcos on his face but he was still there looking at her.

"Why have you stopped," Marcos asked angrily. "Slap me some more. It's what you are good at anyway."

Olivia gasped at her son's statement. She realized that she was slowly losing him to Ramon. Something had to be done to make her son realize just how much Dan was a good boyfriend. She couldn't bear for the past to come back to light.

"Marcos, please..."

"No," Marcos yelled. "I think you should stop interfering in my relationships. I am grown up and I know what I am doing. You are my mother but please," Marcos begged. "Stay out of my affairs. If Dan loves me like he says he does, he shouldn't be running to you every time we have a problem."

"Are you leaving me?" Dan cried.

"I am sorry, Dan." Marcos apologized. "I think you need someone better than me."

Marcos left the living room, and could hear Dan sobbing uncontrollably. He knew Dan would be hurt by what he was doing but it was what was best for everyone. Even if he wouldn't end up with Ramon, he knew that he would never be able to give Dan the love that he deserves. In other words, Dan deserves someone who loves him, someone to give him all the love. Marcos doesn't feel that he can give his love to Dan when Ramon is very much around.

They might have broken up years ago but his emotions are getting stronger, very strong that it hurts sometimes. That kiss Ramon had given him could be felt even as he sat on the bed thinking about what to do.

"Fuck," Marcos swore, myriad of emotions taking him over.

Marcos heard the door open and it was Dan coming in slowly. He was not looking so well. Why did Marcos have to propose to Dan? Maybe by now, he would have found someone who truly loves but he is wasting his time with someone like Marcos.

"Dan, I am so sorry," Marcos muttered his hands on his face.

"Marcos, please don't do this," Dan begged. "You know how much I love you."

"I know that you love me," Marcos sighed. "It's the reason why I am doing this. I...I don't think I will be able to give you the same love that you have given me,"

"I don't care," Dan sat beside him, leaning to his shoulder. "As long as you are with me, I have no problem...you will...eventually learn to love me."

"That's the problem," Marcos raised Dan's face to see his eyes red from crying. "I don't think I will be able to give love to anyone aside from Ramon." He sighed deeply, Dan nodding his head. "I first fell in love with Ramon and gave him all my love. There is no room for anyone else. Ramon showed me how to love when I was a playboy, I gave him all the love, and there is nothing left."

Dan sobbed. "He had hurt you Marcos...he...broke your heart."

Marcos chuckled, feeling bad for Dan. "Many people have hurt me and I have cut all ties with them," Marcos sighed. "Funny thing is Ramon had hurt me badly, more than anyone has ever hurt me but I can't...bring myself to forget him or stay angry at him. His love is blossoming in my heart. That is why I can't keep leading you on...I..."

"Please," Dan knelt, his face raised to Marcos. "I can't afford to lose you. I don't know...what will happen if I lose you."

Marcos nodded his head slowly. "I am sorry, you saw what happened in his office today," Marcos said with a gloomy sigh. "I didn't want to kiss him but my emotions took over and it was like we were lovers. I know you were hurt..."

"I can forget about that," Dan badgered. "We can start over. We will be happy and we will overcome your sex drive issue."

"Ever since he came back, I have constantly been hurting you unknowingly. Doesn't that tell you something?"

"I am willing to forget about all that my love," Dan bawled. "Just stay with me...I promise to be the best boyfriend."

"You are," Marcos held his cheeks. "But I feel I can't love you. You will find someone better than me but I am sorry I just can't be with you anymore. I will try to mend my broken relationship,"

"No," Dan shouted and stormed out of the room crying, shutting the door with great force. Marcos felt bad for making Dan pass through that but he was doing them both a favor. Since Ramon had come back, all he did was hurt Dan, apologize and argue with him. Now he was going to release him so that he wouldn't allow him to get more hurt.

Marcos slowly moved to the window, thinking about the great kiss he had shared with Ramon in his office. He knew the kiss was made because of what Dan had told him but that kiss made him sure of what he wanted. He was fooling himself and that was why he was gonna following his heart, again. First love never dies...right?

Marcos sure in steps, certain movements went to the window and slowly took a peek of the night sky. There were so many stars that night, making him feel warmer, crazier, and more determined to get back with Ramon. It was true Ramon was his first love and still owned his heart. He had hurt him but with time those wounds had healed, bringing more love and deeper than ever. He had to decide whether to get back with Ramon and probably get hurt again or stay with Dan who loved him so much.

Marcos slowly moved his eyes, looking at the bright stars when an old friend visited him, a shooting star.

"If you wish upon a star, all your dreams will come true." Those were the exact words of Ramon years ago.

Marcos closed his eyes shut and wished with his heart, soul, and mind. He begged for the shooting star to grant him just one wish out of the many.

What did Marcos wish for? With his plans to try and win his love back, will he succeed or will Ramon push him away? Will their love story be able to rise again or will he go back to Dan? Find out in the next chapter.

Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 10
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ramon is getting his sweet revenge.  I'm sure this is going to be a "happily ever after" story...but it will be fun to see how the truth finally comes out about Olivia, et al.

  • Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

Yes, we need some dirt on that evil witch Olivia ! She is not as sweet as she thinks she is..To me she's the dirt on the bottom of my shoe...LOL

  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, pvtguy said:

Ramon is getting his sweet revenge.  I'm sure this is going to be a "happily ever after" story...but it will be fun to see how the truth finally comes out about Olivia, et al.

Oh yeah, Marcos will reject her big time, but Jimmy also liked Ramon and upon learning the deeds of Olivia, her Pasty son in law to be, and their dearest whore daughter, Jimmy will reject them for Marcos and Ramon; should Ramon allow himself to get past Marco’s betrayal in partnership.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a way to end a Saturday!  I almost feel sorry for Dan....but we reap what we sow...As for Olivia..I don't even know where to start.haha

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love love 💕 your stories but it becomes too much like a telenovela Ramon's is acting like a child making it boring for me I loved unbroken your first story still do will always go back to read it but reading this I see elements of your last story like you edited it and put in different names but am still reading but it doesn't feel new to me go back to your first and second story those were real I wanted to be friends with Aiden I wanted to see more of him I read it 3 times straight those stories were not 🚫 like telenovelas at all 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..