Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 16,425 Words
  • 723 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 12. Chapter 12: Ramon has his head twisted. Will he lose his game?

Thanks guys for your amazing love and support. I don't know what i would do without you. Just one or two more chapters and we'll be done with this. Thanks for coming on this journey. Don't forget to comment and rate. I love you all so much...

Marcos suddenly woke up breathing like a man in a race, sweat dripping, and eyes wide open. He has been having the same dream for two days now, the same dream, and the same words. He slowly got out of the bed and realized that his boxer was extremely wet. He had cum so hard like a fucking teenager after a wet dream.

"Fuck," He swore, circling his fingers around the big wet spot. He quickly slipped it off and took a long hot shower. It had been two days and he hasn't been able to leave the house, thanks to his mother who had stood her ground and locked him inside the house.

She had made it clear to him that unless he came back to his senses and stayed with Dan, she would never allow him to walk out. Due to the respect that he has for her, he has stayed indoors with her watchful eye but he has spent it in his room. These wet dreams had started the day before and he always wakes up horny and hard.

Today he had promised himself to go to Ramon no matter what happens. He has refused to talk with Dan since that incident as Dan just wants to argue with him. Marcos had even got surprised when Dan stopped coming to his room.

Marcos slipped on a green shirt, black jeans, and brown shoes. He then combed his hair backward to look more appealing and then with determination and a mission at hand, he left his room with the car keys. He had barely finished going down the stairs when he saw her, his mother. Arms on her chest, eyes fixed at him, grimace on her face and a pose, ready to reprimand him.

"May I know where exactly you are going," She asked, eyes locked with his.

"I don't need this," Marcos said, passing her before she blocked him.

"You are going to see that whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, mom," He laughed, eyes still locked on Olivia. "I am going to see Ramon."

"Haven't you heard anything I said?"

"I did, mom," He breathed in deeply. "But I also told you to stay out of my relationships."

Olivia brought her arms to the front as her mood changed. "Why do you want to hurt me?" She asked, trying not to raise her voice. "Why is it that when it comes to that boy, you lose your senses?"

"This isn’t about you, mom. It’s about Ramon and me. I still love him,"

"Love you say?" Olivia snapped. "You are not going anywhere."

"I have stayed in this house under your orders for the last two days but today you will not stop me."

"Watch me," Olivia said, rushing to the door and locking it.

"What are you doing?" Marcos heard his father ask from upstairs.

"Father, I..."

"I am talking to you, son." He smiled, rushing down the stairs. "I am talking to your mother."

"What does it look like I am doing?" Olivia snapped. "I am preventing Marcos from making a huge mistake. Unless he tells that he won’t ever since that good for nothing boy, he’s never leaving this house."

"Give me the keys," James ordered. Olivia just stared at him, looking at him like he was a nobody. "I said can I have the keys?"

"What for?" Olivia asked, moving her head in a series of swings.

James laughed softly and then he took the keys from her hand by force and gave them to Marcos. Olivia was now in a rage, desiring to kill Ramon for sure. She knew she couldn't go against her husband but she was not going to back down.

"Here," James handed the keys to Marcos. Marcos gushed at his father and left after the door opened. Olivia was furious and she stormed out of the living room after warning her husband not to act smart with her. She was slowly losing her son to Ramon, again and she was gonna do something before he found out the truth and hate her.

***

"...You got the things in life and I will make it happen. Just like a trophy, I am shining but I will be there anytime to play. So don't forget, it's you and me together forever."

Phew, that was stressful, Ramon thought, removing the large headphones. He was glad that he was done with that song and now he just has to do a few more and then videos.

"I hope that was good," Ramon said, moving out of the studio.

"Spectacular," The crew clapped.

For the last two days, he had been busy in his music company recording songs but thanks to his sharp brain, that was over though he would soon be back in the studio. Ramon took a few steps back, leaning to the wall as he slipped water into his dry mouth. He just has a lot to do. After he made sure that he was done with everything he went to his office, threw his tired body on the couch, and sighed.

"That was stressful,"

He figured he needed a little shut-eye before he went home. Closing his eyes in hope of getting some sleep, he heard a knock on the door. Why did anyone have to disturb him after that stressful day? He asked whoever was at the door to come in. The door opened, revealing his beautiful, sexy secretary coming toward him.

"Yes," He asked, closing his eyes.

"Mr. Martinez is here to see you?"

"Marcos!" Ramon exclaimed, getting up quickly from the couch.

"Yes," The secretary said in her sexy, seductive voice. "He's been waiting for quite some time now."

"Let him in," the secretary left. Ramon positioned himself on a chair beside his table, moving it around. He was ready to face Marcos, trouble in paradise uh!

A few minutes the guy was knocking and Ramon didn't take any time to tell him to enter. He looked like he had not been sleeping probably from all the arguments with Dan. His eyes were fixed on Ramon, his entire body moved towards Ramon, his steps slow and calm. His smile was bright and radiant.

Marcos' gaze was fixed on Ramon. He was seated on the chair looking so damn sexy. After checking every possible location Ramon was expected to be found, he was now here, in front of him but all he did was stare at him.

"Yes, Marcos," Ramon said, resting his legs on his office table. "How may I help you?"

"Err...I came to see you," Marcos gulped, smiling at Ramon like he was the most delicious thing he had ever seen. "I need to tell you something."

"I am listening," Ramon said, his eyes on the nervous-looking Marcos.

"Can I at least take a seat before...?"

Ramon offered Marcos a seat and the guy sat, looking as comfortable as ever.

"I broke up with Dan," Marcos muttered.

Finally, Ramon thought, his whole body rejoicing at the thought of seeing Dan's face. He was looking straight at Marcos, his face so sure but he added a little bit of a confused look. He was acting to be surprised or rather not to care.

"Why are you telling me this?" Ramon asked, dropping his legs from the table. "Last I remembered, we are just business partners. We are not friends like that."

"I just feel I need to tell you," Marcos muttered, trying his possible best to tell Ramon how he felt but he was scared of the answer he might get from Ramon.

"Okay," Ramon rolled his eyes, pretending to be surprised. "Why did you break up?"

Marcos looked straight into Ramon's eyes as he gathered the confidence to utter the truth to him. "You!" Marcos said accompanied by a chuckle.

"Me?" Ramon asked, pointing at himself. "What do I have to do with all this?"

"I broke up with him because I have just realized that we are not compatible. I may just be in love with someone else."

Ramon raised his eye brow followed by a long, teasing, and surprising laugh. He knew what Marcos was saying and he realized it but he just found it funny. Those words coming from Marcos' lips sounded like a funny joke. He knew Marcos was talking about him, he knew it very well but he was still laughing.

Marcos had no freaking idea what was so funny about what he had just told Ramon. He knew that it was probably because Dan had been so rude towards him but that was not funny.

"I am sorry," Ramon laughed till he began coughing. "I am sorry about that but I just can't believe that it's over. He was your fiancé, right?"

"No, he was just my boyfriend,"

"So are you here to blame me for that or what?" Ramon chuckled, nodding his head.

"No," Marcos said, moving his hands in total disagreement. "I don't blame you at all."

"So why are you here because last I checked, we aren't friends."

"Because this is where I will get all my answers," Marcos said, his heart racing at the answer Ramon was gonna give him.

Ramon's smile just faded. It was like he was frozen and swooning, surprise, astonishment, heat, pressure, and total disbelief were all running through him. He felt more tired than he had been as his head took him miles of emotions. Marcos just told him that he was gonna get answers from him and he kinda expected it but it had hit him harder than he thought.

"What?" Ramon gasped. "You are bluffing, right?"

"No, I am serious," Marcos said his smile brighter and his mood lighter. "My answer lies with you."

Ramon's smile faded but he brought it up again. "I am sorry Marcos, you are getting me confused."

Marcos suddenly stood up and got so close to Ramon's face. What surprised him was that the guy did not move an inch. He kept staring at him confidently.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Marcos said his breath getting stronger.

Marcos was determined to get an answer from Ramon about the way he felt. He was unable to control his feelings but he was gonna find out from Ramon why he was making him go through what he was going through. He had tried to forget about Ramon but he couldn't and now he has broken up with Dan for Ramon.

"What are you talking about," Ramon was now serious, no expression on his face.

"You know what I am talking about." Marcos held on to his hand. "The photo shoot, the office, and even when you are around. Are you trying to tell me that you haven't noticed what you do to me?"

Ramon removed his hand from Marcos' and then moved away from his seat to stare outside the window. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Of course you do," Marcos moved furiously from his chair, held a firm grip on Ramon's hand, and brought him closer. "I can't just control these feelings anymore." Marcos breathed. Ramon was so close to him he could feel his breath on his face. "Can't you tell that I am in love with you? I feel like I will go insane if I go on this way so I came here to know the truth."

"What truth?" Ramon released himself from Marcos' grip and then went back to the chair.

"Do you still love me?" Marcos came so close to him. He could see love in those eyes which had once shown him the same kind of emotions he was reading in his eyes.

Ramon began laughing so hard it was making Marcos mad. The guy had just poured his heart out to Ramon but he found it funny, how rude. Marcos was being serious, Ramon found it funny.

"Thanks for still loving me, Marcos but..." Ramon got so close to Marcos' face as if he was about to kiss him and then withdrew, picked up a magazine."...No," Ramon said confidently, opening one of his magazines.

"Stop denying it because..."

"Because what?" Ramon asked, suddenly wondering where the conversation was headed. "Because we coincidentally bump into each other almost everywhere we go or because we just work together?"

"Because what I feel is real and we had something in the past," Marcos smiled.

"What we had was long ago," Ramon chuckled. "What makes you think that I still love you?"

"I can feel it," Marcos was confident that Ramon loved him a lot.

Ramon was smiling brightly. "Get out of my office!" Ramon muttered.

"What?" Marcos muttered, surprised at Ramon's reaction.

"I said get out of my office." Ramon made sure his voice was slow and hoarse. "I am really tired and I don't have time for jokes."

"It's not a joke." Marcos hollered. "I am telling the truth. I love you a lot and I have forgotten everything in the past."

This was an opportunity to make Dan suffer even more. Who knows, he might get the truth out of Olivia and Dan but he feared confessing his love to Marcos and once again getting hurt. If he doesn't respond to anything, he might push Marcos away and probably end up with Dan again. That would be bad as it would mean that he was back to square one.

"Is it a sin to confess to someone that you love them?" Marcos asked looking straight at Ramon whose eye never left him.

"Not at all," Ramon answered, passing his index finger on his lips. "But it is a sin to lie."

Marcos knew that Ramon was sure he was lying but whatever he felt was the truth. He had no reason to lie to him anymore because his emotions were getting stronger and stronger every day. In this case, he was hoping for Ramon to understand him and probably accept him back.

"I am sorry, Marcos," Ramon said. "But I don't have feelings for you anymore. Those feelings were lost long ago."

No matter what Ramon said, deep down inside of him, he still had love for Marcos. But he was not ready to get hurt. He needed someone who loved him and trusted him, unlike Marcos who had not trusted him in the past.

"Your eyes," Marcos muttered. "Your eyes are telling me something else."

Ramon chuckled teasingly. "You just broke up with your boyfriend and now you are here telling me that you love me?" Ramon's voice sounded hoarse. "What do you think of me?"

"I know that we passed through a lot but I can't forget you," Marcos said, moving his chair closer to the table. "What do I have to do to show you that I love you?"

"Nothing," Ramon muttered. "There is absolutely nothing you can do. You are just wasting your time if you think that I am still in love with you. It was a long time ago. Forget it."

Marcos was angry that Ramon was probably joking with him while he was being serious. He couldn't afford to be joked at or anything. He was laughing so uncontrollably, flipping through a magazine. That just made Marcos angry.

"Do you think it's a joke?" Marcos snapped, snatching the magazine away from Ramon.

Ramon raised his face to see the serious look on his face. It brought so much sorrow to him, he didn't know what to say but one thing was for sure, he had to stand firm on his ground.

"How dare you?" Ramon yelled. "I am not joking too," Ramon said, his face getting serious.

"What was that kiss for?"

"Dan was daring me," Ramon chuckled, flipping his hands in the hair. "I had to show him that he should not mess with me, ever. He's your boyfriend but I don't like people who try to act smart with me."

"I could feel in your kiss that you do love me," Marcos said confidently.

"I didn't feel anything in that kiss," Ramon said with mocking astonishment. "It was just a kiss. I am sure you have kissed someone whom you don't have a feeling for?"

"At the resort," Marcos muttered. "I was yearning for you. Couldn't you feel that?"

Ramon was surprised Marcos had to bring that topic. Of course, Marcos was yearning for him, why would he be hard then?

"It was just lust," Ramon chuckled. "Everyone experiences it in a while. You were yearning for my ass and not for my love. That was your cock speaking and if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do. I am a very busy man and I don't have time to be satisfying a man." Ramon took his pen to sign anywhere he could find so that he could avoid the topic. He knew how persistent Marcos could be. He had used the same method to make him fall in love with him five years ago. This time it was not going to work even if the guy knelt in the streets.

"Do you know what you did to me when you left?" Marcos muttered, holding Ramon's wrist.

"Read my lips," Ramon said it slowly but he made sure that Marcos heard it. "I...don't...care." Ramon smiled which just made Marcos mad. Marcos was mad that Ramon was being rude. "What do you think, that we are business partners and..."

"My sex drive reduced drastically when you left!" Marcos shouted, his voice echoing throughout the office.

Ramon laughed teasing and Marcos was burning. "Are you here to talk about your sex life?" Ramon laughed. "That is not my business. If what you want is a piece of..." Ramon stood up slightly and pointed to his big, bubbly ass. "...this ass, then I am sorry but I am not that stupid."

"What would it take for you to understand that I love you and not sex?" Marcos asked, desperation, pleas, and determination could be heard in his voice. "Alright sex is normal in a relationship but I promise that I only want you."

"I am sorry, Marcos, but I had moved on long ago."

"Really," Marcos said his voice still sounding desperate. Ramon didn't like where this conversation was going at all. He felt his heart racing and telling him to tell the guy the truth.

Ramon stood up and Marcos continued putting up points to make Ramon understand that he needed him but Ramon wouldn't hear it. He had experienced a lot while he was with Marcos five years ago and got hurt in the process, physically and emotionally. Ramon tried to tell Marcos to go but the guy wouldn't listen to a word he was saying. He had his hand on his wrist, firmly that it began hurting.

Marcos got tired of telling Ramon just how much he loved him. He reached a point where he was about to give up but he got stronger and decided to challenge himself.

"Prove to me that you have moved on, I will leave you alone," Marcos muttered, his hand holding Ramon's wrist firmly.

"How do I do that?" Ramon exclaimed. "Isn't my reaction enough to show you that I have moved on? If I was still not over you I wouldn't have shown myself to you and I would have been mad at you. Please just get out of here and never bring up that topic again."

"But it looks like you are still mad," Marcos said, his eyes completely fixed on Ramon.

"I am not,"

"Then let's be friends," Marcos suggested, hoping to see Ramon's reaction.

"What?" Ramon chuckled. "You are crazy if you think I will agree to that. Besides, we are like friends already."

"Business partners," Marcos hollered. "I want us to be friends and then I will be assured that you have moved on."

"We are friends already," Ramon chuckled, signing a dud. "What more do you want?"

"A real friendship," Marcos said softly and sweetly. "Do what friends do like hanging, talking, chatting, and other kinds of stuff."

Hmmm, an opportunity had just presented itself, Ramon thought. If he needed to show Dan that Marcos would always be his, then this was a great opportunity to do that. He would just pretend as if he were dating Marcos and then that would make his culprits come to him and he would find a way for them to confess to what they did.

"Are you still refusing," Marcos asked? "I promise I won't stop bothering until you accept. I will start shouting that you are now my boyfriend and I will post it on social media. You are a celebrity now and news will spread like wild fire." Marcos took out his phone. "Let me start..."

"Fine," Ramon hollered. "Just to prove to you that I don't love you, I will take your challenge."

"Yes," Marcos jumped with joy throughout the room.

"Mr. Marcos, I didn't accept to be your boyfriend or anything," Ramon chuckled. "I just accepted your challenge."

"Many things can happen in a challenge," Marcos said confidently.

Marcos was right, Ramon thought. Many things could happen while he was in this challenge, one of them being to confess his feelings to Marcos or worse, ending up in bed with Marcos. He just had to play with Marcos and then leave him to suffer as soon as everything was revealed. Marcos would get hurt once he found out that his mother and sister were the ones who had hurt him long ago.

Marcos promised himself to make Ramon fall for him while they were in this challenge. He was gonna make him confess those feelings that he had been hiding. His heart told him that Ramon still loved him. Why was he proving difficult if he felt the same way? Something was wrong.

"Can I do my work now?" Marcos left the office feeling happy and Ramon could see it. All he had to do was stare at the guy to know that he was extremely happy and somehow he felt a deeper part of him yearning for Marcos.

That was the part that was still in love with Marcos. He couldn't believe that he had just given in to that stupid challenge. All he hoped for was for that part of him that was still in love with Marcos to stay hidden. What was he even saying? Every fiber of his being was still in love with Marcos.

Ramon went back to lie on the couch and he only woke up when it was late. He went back home and had the most scrumptious meal that he had ever tasted. After his two fathers had gone to sleep, he broke the news to Eduardo and Mark that Dan and Marcos were through.

He was thrilled at the reaction he got. The two guys were really happy and it showed. They asked if his mission was over but it was far from over. He would hurt Dan more than he could imagine. All he wanted was just an opportunity, one, that would make him hurt them more especially Dan. Madison had received more of her dose as her scandal was still hot.

Speaking of Madison, he was gonna tease her once he sees her. Olivia was the most difficult to hurt because she really didn't have a secret but maybe what he did to Madison had hurt her a lot and he was willing to cause her more pain by slowly making Marcos drift from her.

The next day, Ramon passed by his music Company to check on the progress of his music, and then he went straight to CSC in the afternoon because there was a meeting with some clients. The meeting hadn't taken long. He went to his office when Marcos popped in with a bottle of champagne to toast to the deal. He had tried to refuse Marcos but he ended up taking a glass of champagne. He had seen Marcos in a whole new light and Ramon was feeling as uncomfortable as he could. Marcos was acting weird, especially pulling funny jokes but Ramon didn't find them funny.

An hour Marcos departed when Ramon received a visitor from the media. They wanted to interview him about his latest works and his plans for his fans. They were asking for a tour within the country which he hadn't done since he came back to the country. Anyway, the next day, he found himself on set looking spectacular. He was in a white shirt, blue tight trousers and brown shoes. His hair was tied Chinese style and he was breathtaking.

Questions came from social media and they were quite many. He realized that his fans wanted a music tour around the country which he promised he would do soon. Soon being when he had caused so much pain to someone who had caused him so much pain.

Many questions came of which most were comments but then the questions about the photos in the magazine began flooding in. Ramon was hoping that Dan was watching the interview. He was wearing a smile all the while the questions came,

"Are you gay, is Mr. Martinez your boyfriend, how does it feel to be famous, does Mr. Martinez love you?"

Ramon still wearing a smile confessed that he was gay and that he had a past with Marcos. He told his fans that it felt good to be famous and of course, he was friends with Marcos and they loved each other as friends Comments were coming about how hot they looked together, how sexy he was and how they would be happy to see his concerts and tours. Ramon told his fans that Marcos was a great man. Most of the people that commented were happy that he was gay and proud. So many questions came but they showed that his fans loved him a lot.

*****

"Just who does he think he is?" Dan yelled in the living room, his voice echoing. He had just switched off the TV after a few seconds of watching and he was now screaming like a maniac. He was lucky James and Barry were not in the house or it would have left a bad impression.

"Calm down," Olivia slowly touched him.

"Did you see that?" Dan yelled as the door opened revealing a happy Marcos coming inside. Dan was mad and he was now ready to shout at Marcos.

Marcos came in whistling and it made Dan even angrier, he swore he was burning. He couldn't afford to lose his boyfriend whom he loved so much. He had been quiet for the past days but he was at maximum anger.

"Why don't you love me?" Dan snapped at Marcos who had just entered the house.

Marcos stopped his whistling and stared at Dan. "I thought we talked about this."

"No," Dan yelled, pointing his finger angrily at Marcos. "You talked about this and I didn't say anything. Eventually, I thought you would come back to your senses but you are simply crazy." Dan yelled, making Marcos take a few steps backward. "What does he have that I don't have?"

Marcos had never seen that side of Dan. To say he was angry was an understatement. The guy was fuming and Marcos was taken by surprise. Dan was angry at times but that kind of anger was dangerous. He rudely talked to him.

"Dan, I told you that you will find..."

"I don't want another guy," Dan yelled, his jaws shaking tremendously. "I want you," He spoke softly, seductively going towards Marcos. "Is that too hard to understand?"

"If you love me..."

"If the word you were about to use was...let you go, you are wrong," Dan yelled.

Okay first off, this was Marcos' home and Dan had no freaking right whatsoever to shout at him the way he was doing. Secondly, he was keeping his cool and he didn't want to get angry. Talking to Dan at that point was helpless. He got out of the living room but Dan followed to his room and the argument started again.

"Please, Dan, I am really tired and I am not in the mood for this drama." Marcos pleaded, removing his shoes and throwing his tired body on the bed.

"Is it because he is a celebrity?" Dan yelled, making Marcos touch his face with his hands.

"No," Marcos said as he suppressed his anger. "It's because I love him."

"You used my body for your own needs and now you want to dump me that you've had your feel. I am not a whore like..."

"I didn't say you were," Marcos said softly. "I just said I love Ram..."

"I don't want to hear it," Dan yelled.

Marcos was having a headache from hearing Dan's screams. He was going insane and his mother was not in the room either. He would have begged her to take Dan out of the room so that he could have some peace of mind. He was shouting so loudly while Marcos heard it all and pretended not to hear.

"I will never let you go," Dan said angrily. "I will fight for you until you see that I am the perfect one for you. I will do everything even if it means becoming a model like that Ramon. In fact, I will go to him tomorrow and warn him."

Dan left shutting the door loudly. Finally, Marcos could be able to get a little shut-eye.

*****

Ramon reached CSC and he was received warmly by the employers. They had all gathered soon as he got in and they looked happy. He found that they were happy because of the magazine where he took a photo shoot with Marcos. It was such a hot picture he saw that but if only they knew how the guy had hurt him, they would have kept quiet. All he did was smile at them while they told him how sexy he was and how hot he looked together with Marcos, blah-blah-blah, and so forth.

He never uttered a word but he was thankful he reached his office in a number of minutes. He sighed before he dived in the first document that was on his table. He had barely signed it when he heard the door opening furiously, he looked and there he stood. The guy who made his blood boil, Dan.

"What are you doing here?" Ramon asked.

"I came here to warn you to..."

"Warn me?" Ramon snapped. "Do you even know whom you are talking to?"

"I don't care," Dan shouted. "But listen to me and listen very well. Stay away from Marcos or..."

"Or else what?" Ramon hissed as he furiously rose from the chair. "What will you do?"

"I will fight you until..."

"You?" Ramon chuckled with mock astonishment. "You don't even have what it takes to compete with me in this. Marcos left you for me because he loves me. Come to think of it," Ramon smiled brightly. "I guess I still have some form of control over him, something that you haven't had since you were born." Ramon laughed. "It's not my fault that the guy doesn't find..." Ramon looked Dan up and down, disgustingly. "...doesn't find you attractive and you don't turn him on. He just finds me sexier and I turn him on."

"Don't be so sure of yourself." Dan chuckled. "I turn him on and more than you ever did."

"Really," Ramon laughed. "He's so disgusted by you that he's even lost his sex drive, geez."

"How did you know that?" Dan asked his face as serious as ever.

"He told me all about it," Ramon smiled brightly. "But you should have felt how hard he was when we were taking that photo shoot. He was fucking hard and...oh the kiss," Ramon chuckled as he licked his lips. "He kissed me and enjoyed it." Ramon chuckled. "That is how a man should react to you. I have things that you'll never be able to have."

"Is it because you are famous?" Dan said wryly. "I can become famous too if I want."

"I would like to see you try," Ramon laughed. "And with what, that croaking voice of yours or..."

"I can use my body,"

"For men to fuck you," Ramon said with burgeoning excitement. "I wonder which man would find you attractive. Your boyfriend just dumped you for me. I told you that you shouldn't mess with me."

"I am not a whore like you," Dan yelled.

"I think your sentence should have been I do not have a body like yours." Ramon chuckled, making Dan fume. "It's not my fault that men find me attractive. They can't resist my body and that also happened to your boyfriend."

"I will get him back," Dan said with a controlled smile. "I promise. And it is sooner than you think."

"Really," Ramon chirped. "With what resources," Ramon laughed as he moved his finger teasingly in the air.

"I will become famous just like you,"

"I would love to see you try," Ramon said, moving from his chair to stand in front of Dan. "He's mine. You took him from me years ago but now he is back."

"Stay away from him," Dan warned.

"What will you do?" Ramon asked. "You will kill me? The worst thing that anyone can ever do to me was done long ago. I was hurt badly but now it will be your turn. First, it was Madison and now I have already got back Marcos." Ramon said with a fond look, making Dan mad. "You will never be as famous as me no matter what you do. I even wonder which Company would like to have you as a model. You suck."

"I will prove you wrong," Dan said, clenching his jaws which were shaking uncontrollably. "Within a month, I will be able to have a modeling contract and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

"Why would I stop it?" Ramon said, folding his arms on his chest. "In fact, I would be happy because then, I would show you that even when you are famous, Marcos will always be mine."

"This is my challenge to you," Dan laughed. "Many people would be dying to have me as their model because of thanks to Marcos and my reputation as a businessman..."

"You?" Ramon laughed softly. "A reputation,"

"Yes," Dan teased. "In case you don't know, I can find many people who would want me as their model in just a day online."

"Really," Ramon laughed.

"Yes,"

"Fine, then we better watch and see." Ramon chuckled.

"Yeah," Dan said hoarsely. "Within two weeks, I will be taking photo shoots and be famous. From then I will get back Marcos."

Dan had another plan that was going to make Marcos come back to him. Of course, he planned on posting his photos on the internet to become famous as a male model but before that, he was gonna cause a lift between Marcos and Ramon, he promised. Marcos had promised to make anyone who had ruined his sister's engagement pay, right? What if Dan spiced things a little between them, it would be a hit.

"Get out of my office," Ramon signaled with his head.

"I will go but this is not over."

Dan left and Ramon was more than happy that he had left. He sat on the chair laughing while he signed a document. Dan's visit had made him laugh a lot. The guy had made things easier for him and now...he was gonna make him suffer and regret the decision he had made. It was very easy to trap money-minded people like Dan and Ramon was going to use that to his advantage. He was wishing for all this to end so that Marcos could leave him alone.

Ramon continued his work and he was almost done when he heard a "hey." He didn't need to raise his head to know who it was that was coming in, Marcos. He responded with a simple "Hi" and signed the last document that needed his signature. He tried as much as possible to make it look like he was still busy but Marcos was there in the chair, smiling at him. Maybe he needed something so Ramon asked what he needed and all the guy said was, lunch.

Ramon didn't know how to avoid Marcos so to show him that he had moved on, he accepted the invitation and they found themselves at Martinez hotel, having lunch in the restaurant. All eyes were on them and a few people, okay many people passed by to greet the both of them. It was all so uncomfortable sitting in that chair, looking at Marcos' glowing face and delicious lips, Ramon was finding it hard to hide his gaze. What he felt for Marcos was growing stronger at that table.

What surprised Ramon was that Marcos was not bothering him. He brought topics about new songs, upcoming songs, concerts, and business meetings. Since they had got to that hotel all their talk was business and a few about games and hobbies. Ramon did know why, how, or where he got the courage from but he found himself being lively around Marcos and they talked like friends.

Being around Marcos that way was hurting him. He never thought it would hurt to be in love. If only he could tell Marcos the truth but he couldn't. Eventually, after all this, Marcos would find someone to love and so would Ramon. In this case, they were not meant to be. Ramon was keeping all that in his heart and it was hurting real bad but he just had to show Marcos that he had moved on.

Marcos sitting in that chair, his hands on his lap, his heart on Ramon's, and his eyes fixed on Ramon was killing him. He played it cool by discussing something that was not about their love but his career. He was damn hard just by looking at Ramon's handsome face. He had a face that would make any man fall for him but that isn't what Marcos wanted only. He wanted Ramon to be his again. He knew it was not easy to forget about the great love they had for each other if Ramon loved him at all. But he had a plan by the end of the week that would make him know his real feelings of Ramon. If at all Ramon passed that test, he would leave him alone and spend his whole life with Dan.

Lunch ended and Ramon went back to his music Company where he spent the whole afternoon reviewing the contracts which awaited him on his desk. He also got a call from Mr. Robbins and found himself heading to RLC. He was to perform a song that had just arrived online from the headquarters. It was a theme song and he was given the lyrics. He studied them the whole night, stopping to listen to the beat, and then in a day he was recording the song. It went well and he was done by the afternoon. He spent the afternoon chatting with Marcos in his office.

Marcos had shown so much interest in his career and he had no idea why. Marcos was not showing him his romantic side but a side that was friendly and sweet. Ramon liked him that way although he was yearning to see the Marcos that had once loved him. His heart was hurting, hurting because he was keeping something from his heart.

Seeing Marcos talk so friendly and sweetly was hurting him. Where was the Marcos who was romantic, sweet, pestering, and lovely? The way things were going Ramon swore that he needed to get Marcos out of his life before he confessed his feelings.

The same thing continued for a week and a half, lunch, business talks, friendly talks, jokes, and Ramon was simply becoming weak. In that one week, he hadn't seen Olivia, Dan, or Madison. According to his private eyes, they never left the house for that one week and Ramon had no freaking idea what they were doing. Dan might have been taking his modeling dreams a little too far and that might have been the reason for that. He had checked all sites and he didn't see any pictures of Dan but he left it to someone he trusted, his assistant.

Ramon knew he was becoming weak by just being around Marcos. He needed something to be done even if it was just a week because he had no idea for how long he would continue hiding with what he was feeling. It was hurting deep inside being around Marcos but hiding what he truly felt. So he decided to drop the question and ask Marcos if he had proved himself to him. Marcos sighed before he responded, he was okay with it as he said to Ramon but he just had to spend a day with Ramon.

Ramon couldn't deny him that. After a day, he would be free and pursue his plans for he felt he was getting weak and abandoning his mission and it was all because of Marcos. He saw that Marcos was sad but he couldn't do anything. He had to protect himself from getting hurt again. He hadn't even told his family what Marcos had asked him, they would have been surprised.

The next day, Marcos came by his music Company around 2. pm and he was just dressed casually, a blue, sexy t-shirt, black tight jeans and brown shoes. He hadn't even bothered to comb his hair but he was wearing a very beautiful smile that blew Ramon away. Just like him, Ramon was casual wearing a green tight shirt, brown skinny trousers and expensive white snickers. Somehow, it had become a tradition to turn his hair into blades which he found attractive.

"Are you ready?" Marcos asked wearing a smile.

"I have a lot of work to do." Ramon lied just to avoid him.

"You promised a day with me," Marcos said, his voice sounded pretty confident but this was the day that would determine whether he would be able to make Ramon confess his feelings or tell him to his face that he didn't have feelings for him. Marcos was giving up because for the past one week, all he got from Ramon was friendship, no sign of love whatsoever.

"I don't know, I..."

"Please," Marcos muttered looking deep into Ramon's eyes.

Staring into those beautiful blue eyes made him hypnotized. He couldn't reject Marcos and he knew he might regret it later. He was looking so vulnerable Ramon couldn't deny him anything at that point. He needed to do it at least for the last time before he got Marcos out of his life and concentrated on his mission.

"Alright," Ramon gave a gloomy sigh. "I will go with you but let me call my driver to get the car ready."

"There is no need for that," Marcos said, holding his wrist sweetly. Ramon was looking at the hand which was holding him and he was getting emotional. "You are going to ride with me."

Ramon looked at Marcos and he nodded with a controlled smile. He needed to tell the guy but no, he didn't want to get hurt once again like Marcos had hurt him years back. It was not just about love anymore, he was seeking for the truth to come out so that everything he felt could be neutralized and he would lead a happy life. The time spent with Marcos would be cherished forever but he wouldn't just be with him.

Ramon left with Marcos in a matter of seconds. He knew it was probably dinner or something at a cafeteria and he would be done with Marcos.

******

"Here we are," Marcos gushed soon as he stopped the car. "Do you like it?"

To say Ramon was surprised would be an understatement. He was scared, surprised, angry, and speechless. Marcos had just parked in front of his hold house near the sea. It was looking really old as it didn't have any occupants at the moment but it was pretty much the same. He had left the office hoping to have lunch with Marcos, break their friendship and be the way they have been since he came back to the country but what he had just found out was scary.

He had so many memories with this place of which most were with Marcos and the pain he had experienced. He regretted ever accepting that challenge with Marcos. If he even shed a tear here, it would mean that he was still affected by what happened. Ramon had suspected as soon as they had hit the road which led here that Marcos was bringing him there but this was too much and he felt hot and scared.

"Are you okay?" Marcos asked, touching his face.

"Err...I am fine," Ramon lied. "But what are we doing here?"

Marcos saw the look on Ramon's face and he knew that he was surprised. That still didn't assure him that Ramon loved him. He just hoped for the best.

"You didn't expect me to leave you without testing you, did you?"

"Uh, you are right," Ramon exclaimed. "But you are only wasting your time because I have moved on."

"Then it won't hurt spending some time here, right?"

"Not at all," Ramon prayed for the heavens to make him confident. He couldn't afford to have Marcos on his trail again. Whoever was listening to his prayers should grant him because he got scared by that test.

Ramon got out of the car, following Marcos who led him inside his former home. It was old, dusty, and deserted. Marcos slowly opened the door to reveal inside a place that used to be Ramon's old home, where he had grown up. There was an old table, old chairs, and other things they had left when they moved. Ramon slowly walked around the house, remembering all the good times that he spent in the house. It was emotional to watch but he just stood.

"It brings a lot of memories, uh?" Marcos asked softly, looking all around.

"Yeah," Ramon gushed, feeling himself burning up. "Happy memories, this used to be a place of happiness."

"Do you remember when I used to drop you here every night?" Marcos asked, drawing closer to Ramon. "Do you also remember that time Eduardo almost caught us..." Marcos laughed softly. "He almost caught us fucking in the living room."

Ramon was quiet as he felt a myriad of emotions take over. He didn't even know how to respond. He had to be confident no matter what.

"Yeah," Ramon chuckled nervously, his heart now racing. "I remember those times but that was long ago."

"It still feels like yesterday when you accepted me into your life," Marcos said, his eyes fixed on Ramon who was busy looking around. "This was the place where I got beat by Eduardo. He used to tease you every time I brought you home."

Ramon was seriously on the verge of exploding as he felt weak and his heart was slowly melting all the anger that he had brought the best of times he had with Marcos.

"I used to live here with my father and brother," Ramon chuckled. "We had some of the best times here."

"Do you also remember how you kissed me deeply one time when I brought you here?" Marcos' task was to make Ramon remember all those beautiful moments and watch him break down or anything that would show him the love that he still had for him.

"If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and relive all those wonderful moments," Marcos added, remembering all those moments.

"You also still remember that it was five years ago, right?"

"Yes," Marcos answered confidently. "But the memories are still fresh. This is where we made love, right here." Marcos stood at the exact spot Eduardo had almost caught them. "I was holding you so tightly and you were moaning my name softly," Marcos said with burgeoning excitement. "You were like, oh Marcos that feels so good." He moaned as if he was enjoying every bit of it.

Ramon's heart was in pain again. Marcos made him remember all those wonderful moments. A tear fell from his eye and he rubbed it quickly before Marcos saw it. Then he wore a serious face and stared at Marcos.

"I used to kiss you every time we were alone," Marcos was reminded of what had happened and he smiled brightly. "I can still remember your soft lips on mine and our tongues fighting for domination. I used to beat you at it and you used to moan in our kiss," Marcos trailed off and went near Ramon. "Just like that other day," He was so close to Ramon, cupping his cheeks and getting near. "You moaned the same way when you kissed me that other day."

Ramon chuckled. "Don't be ridiculous," He got out of the house and began going to the sea shore, hoping for Marcos to end his madness.

"Are you still in love with me?" Marcos yelled from behind.

"I told you I am over you," Ramon increased his pace. He was lucky no one else could be seen. "Can't you just leave me alone?"

"I don't think I can do that," Marcos said, running to reach for Ramon.

"You better just find someone who will give you as much love as you need," Ramon yelled, feeling Marcos right behind him.

"I have already found someone," Marcos pulled Ramon closer to him. Their faces were so close. Then Ramon had his hands on his chest and it sent shivers all over his body. "It is you."

Ramon released himself from Marcos' grip. "I don't think I love you. Besides, how do you know if I don't have a boyfriend?" Ramon started heading to the shore, leaving Marcos standing puzzled at the question Ramon had just asked him.

Ramon stood there watching the calm sea which blew a cool breeze. It was nice to have a feel of that cool air once again as he tried to control his emotions which would overflow if Marcos didn't stop his madness. Just a few fucking minutes and it would all be over. He had to stay calm just like the sea if he was going to survive. But he was feeling vulnerable and had no idea if he would be able to pull it off.

"He will never be able to show you the kind of love that you will get from me," Marcos muttered soon as he stood beside Ramon.

The two guys remained quiet for over 30 minutes until the sun began setting. Each of them wished for the same thing. Marcos wanted Ramon's love and so did Ramon but he couldn't just utter the word to tell Marcos that he still loved him. He needed to protect his poor heart from heartache. After this day, he would eventually forget about Marcos and find love once he exposed his offenders.

Ramon was sure it was all over as the sun began setting and it started getting dark. He remembered how beautiful it felt to watch a beautiful sunset while he was still living in that neighborhood. It was magical. Suddenly, he heard Marcos chuckling uncontrollably and he wondered what was making him laugh. To be honest, he got scared at what Marcos might utter from his mouth.

"Do you know why I am laughing?" Marcos chuckled. "I am thinking of the time we spent on this beach alone."

Ramon felt tears building in his eyes but it was getting dark and he had to control his emotions before Marcos took him back to his Company so that he could go home and forget all that had ever happened.

"Do you remember the kisses on this beach?" Marcos chuckled which Ramon later realized was turning into tears.

Marcos couldn't take it anymore. It was sunset and that meant that he would be taking Ramon back. He was laughing at his failed attempts and now he was crying. He had lost Ramon forever and all he had to do was cry.

Marcos rubbed his tears and apologized to Ramon who was quiet, not uttering any word.

"I was thinking about our first Monthsary," Marcos gave out a sad grimace. "That was the second time I made love to you." He sobbed. "Do you remember that same night you made a wish that we would always be happy together? This was also the place where we used to make love in the water at night. We used to plan that when we get married, we would buy a beach house to remind us of our wonderful time on the island.' He sighed. "Guess that all will never happen and it's probably my fault for not telling you sooner." He sniffed. "Even though you still don't love me, I love you so much and I will always do. Whatever it is you do, just know that I am happy for you. Always love you."

Ramon had reached the maximum of his weakness. As soon as he heard that, tears were running down his face. He tried to rub them but they just kept on flowing. There was nothing left so he quickly got up and started going away from the shore. Then he felt Marcos' hand on his arm. He looked away so that he couldn't face Marcos.

"Are you oaky?" Marcos asked but Ramon wouldn't dare turn his face to him.

"I am fine," Ramon tried to sound calm but all that came out was a sound that he didn't even recognize as his voice.

Marcos standing there, holding Ramon's arm swore that Ramon was crying. He had to find out. Then using his other hand, he slowly moved Ramon's face and he was shocked to see his face flooded with tears.

"Why are you crying?" Marcos asked, concerned.

"I am not crying," Ramon tried to go away, only to find himself closer to Marcos.

"You are crying and I know why," Marcos said softly, holding Ramon tightly. "You are still in love with me."

Ramon cried even more as his heart removed all the pain that he felt. "You are right," Ramon released himself from Marcos. "I still love you." Ramon fell on the sand and cried.

Marcos after hearing the confession from Ramon felt really good. It meant that he still had a chance to be with Ramon. It was like the heavens were giving him another chance to be with Ramon. Ramon had been a whore but he couldn't care. He knelt closer to Ramon who was crying. He missed the boy he was seeing broken down on the ground. That was his Ramon and now his Ramillio.

"Despite everything that happened between us, why can't I forget about you?" Ramon cried.

Marcos didn't know what to do but he needed to make Ramon feel special so without thinking about anything more he locked his lips with Ramon. He brushed on Ramon's lips slowly, sucking on his bottom lip like a lollipop.

Ramon felt Marcos' lips by surprise but that brush on his lips was making things worse for him. He got drawn into the kiss and he allowed Marcos to enter his mouth in a matter of minutes their tongues were brushing on each other and Marcos tasted his mouth. His eyes were still very much open and he realized just how much he needed Marcos but he was feeling so scared that he broke the kiss, furious rubbed his tears, and stood up.

"I love you so much and you just confessed to me that you love me," Marcos gushed, licking his lips softly. "Please give our relationship a chance."

"I am sorry Marcos," Ramon apologized, feeling his heart get heavy once again. "With everything that had happened in the past, I don't think our relationship can work."

"It can," Marcos held on to Ramon's hand, feeling so happy after that kiss. "Just give us a chance. Sure, you slept with a few men but I did sleep with a whole lot of them."

That statement made Ramon feel bad but in a few minutes, he was feeling so hot, so alive and so happy. Marcos still regarded him as a whore after seeing that video and there was nothing he could do to explain to him that he was innocent unless presented with evidence.

"That's the problem," Ramon sighed. "I can't be with you knowing that I cheated on you." He couldn't find another way to express it. He couldn't say he was innocent unless he had evidence. "This memory will always be on your mind and at times you will use it when you are angry."

"I promise I won't do anything of a sort," Marcos promised, rubbing on his hands sweetly. "Just give our love a chance. You still love me and I still love you. That's all that matters on this earth. "

"Listen to me," Ramon held Marcos' hands. "I love you a lot but I can't be with you right now."

"Why?" Marcos asked, cupping Ramon's face.

"You wouldn't understand," Ramon said rubbing his tears. "This love I have for you is genuine and though I cheated on you with all those men, I never stopped loving you. Being in a relationship with you will only complicate things for you and your family."

"I will talk to them," Marcos gushed. "I am sure they still have a place in their hearts for you."

"Your mom,"

"Mom will understand that we love each other." Marcos hollered.

Oh really, Ramon thought. At this point, Marcos' love would make him weaker and he wouldn't accomplish his goals. He had confessed his love to Marcos but he wouldn't get back to him. He didn't know how his family would take it.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Ramon said.

"I just wanna be with you again."

"Tell me the truth," Ramon said giving him a controlled smile. "Have you forgotten that I cheated on you? That I was a whore? Doesn't it hurt you at times when you realize how much I had hurt you?"

Marcos sighed. "I will be honest, it hurts at times and I get angry but I still love you."

"See," Ramon chuckled. "You will never be able to love me the way you did because it will keep on reminding you of the pain I made you pass through."

"I don't care about the past," Marcos said, rubbing Ramon's hands sweetly.

"I don't know if I can bear to see you sad because of me," Ramon said, feeling his heart get lighter. It was like a certain burden had been lifted off him.

"Alright, can you promise me something?" Marcos said smiling at him after Ramon nodded. "I will forget about everything. I just want us to start over and forget the past. I will wait for you but can you promise me that you will think about it and give me the answer as soon as you are done."

"Marcos, I..."

"You promised."

"Okay, I will give it a thought and I will tell you," Ramon promised. He planned to gather evidence but the way he was feeling then, he wanted to hug Marcos and kiss him the rest of the evening.

"But for now can we be like friends?" Marcos asked.

"Sure," Ramon chuckled.

Marcos kissed Ramon on the forehead, cheeks, and nose but he was stopped once he was about to kiss him on the lips.

"Restricted area,"

They both laughed and held on to each other as they watched the sea for another thirty minutes until they decided it was time to go. Marcos squeezed Ramon and guided him to the car where he drove off to Ramon's music Company and left after giving him a goodnight peck. He was just so happy and he left after seeing Ramon safely getting in his car.

He nodded his head and drove straight home after spending an hour listening to Ramillio's latest song which touched his heart and he found himself moving his body while he was on the wheel. He was glad he reached home where he passed the living room and ordered a maid to bring his dinner to his room. He didn't want any drama as usual although for some reason Dan had not argued with him for two days. He was awfully quiet when Marcos was around.

Two minutes and dinner was brought to his room where he had peacefully remembered Ramon's confession earlier. He couldn't forget the words he used and he just hoped that Ramon would get back to him sooner. Sure, he thought about Ramon's betrayal but he had worked on that. All he saw was love again.

After dinner, Marcos was getting ready to sleep when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hope it was not his mother or Dan, Marcos thought. He needed to sleep but whoever was outside sounded so desperate and he told the person to come inside.

When the door opened, his heart broke again when he was in a very good mood. His twin sister came inside and her eyes were still not okay. He was happy but soon as he saw her, his heart broke and he found it hard to be happy again. He suppressed a groan and told her to come closer. She had been quiet for the past one week staying indoors and crying herself to death.

She entered the room and was on her knees. Marcos couldn't understand anything that was happening. Then she was about to start crying.

"What are you doing?" Marcos said, moving closer to get her up. His twin had suffered a lot and he couldn't wait to deal with the bastard that did this to her. His friend might have been acting okay but he could see that he was as affected as she was. All this was breaking his heart into tiny pieces.

"I am sorry," Madison apologized, looking so stressed and depressed. "I shouldn't have accused him knowing that you love him. I am your twin and I am begging for your forgiveness. It's just that I was hurt so bad by whoever did this and..."

Marcos got his twin up. He couldn't believe that someone who had been so lively and cheerful had become a shadow of herself and the scandal was all over the papers.

"Marcos, whatever I said was the truth." Madison sobbed. "Those photos were not mine. I never cheated on Anthony and..."

"Shh..." Marcos held her closely. "I know that and I promise once I find the bastard who did this, I will make him pay."

Marcos hugged his sister and he heard her chuckling after a few minutes. It was something that he had not heard since the scandal.

He asked her and she told him something that left his eyes watering.

"I am just happy because my brother is in love with the same boy again." Madison chuckled, rubbing her eye. "If you ask me I think if he will not accept you back then he will be missing a lot."

"He has told me he loves me," Marcos smiled. "Problem is...he doesn't know if he wants to get back with me."

"Don't worry, bro," Madison smiled brightly. "I will help you. I will talk to him and I think he will listen. I will tell him that I will truly accept him."

Marcos smiled really brightly and wanted to cry. He couldn't believe his sister had forgiven Ramon so easily. Guess twins need each other to survive.

"I will talk to him at the office two days from now and I will tell him that he should accept you without any fear."

Marcos hugged his sister tightly. She was a sweet girl and good too. Why would someone want to hurt her as they did? It was not fair and he vowed to make anyone who did that pay if he ever found out who the bastard was.

*****

Ramon reached home and he was smiling badly. No matter what he did, he couldn't stop smiling. It was one of his happiest days in life and he was feeling so light. Could accepting Marcos' love again do that to him? The way he felt at that time he was ready to forgive anyone. He didn't feel any anger since he confessed his feelings to Marcos. He was feeling so warm, so happy and his heart was racing badly but he needed evidence if he was to live happily with Marcos.

"Are you blushing?" Mark asked as soon as he had reached home.

"No," But he knew he was still blushing.

He couldn't wipe away that smile and he didn't know how he would be able to tell them because he was acting like a teenager in love. His stomach was filled with butterflies and he was nervous as hell.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked his son. Ramon had never been like that.

"Yes, dad," Ramon assured.

"Are you in love with someone?" Eduardo asked. "Just curious because the only time I saw you like that was when you were with that bastard."

"Maybe," Ramon gushed still blushing.

"You are in love?" Everyone bleated at the same time.

"May I know the lucky guy?" His father, Ben asked smiling at his son. "I would love to meet him to know if he is not after your money."

"No, father," Ramon chuckled. "He is really rich, a celebrity," He lied. "I haven't even given him my answer yet."

"I am happy," Ryan said, giving his son a hot hug. "Maybe you will be able to concentrate on your love and forget the past." His dad was right, Ramon thought. If he ever had Marcos by his side then they would live happily. At this point, if ever any of his offenders apologized, he would willingly forgive them but as planned, he was gonna pursue his plans against them in order to get the truth out. But instead of using harsh methods to get the truth out, he's gonna use simple ones.

"I feel so light," Ramon gushed. "Maybe what I needed was love to melt my heart."

"But why didn't you give the poor guy an answer?" Eduardo asked. "Or do you want him to yearn for your love even more?"

"I guess," Ramon said, smiling as bright as ever.

He was just so happy and everyone was happy to see him in that mood. His goal was to prove his innocence so that he could live happily with Marcos. Funny, he used to think that he would prove his innocence and leave Marcos but now he was thinking differently. Ramon couldn't accept Marcos' proposal without proving his innocence. He somehow has to speed up his plans so that he would be with Marcos soon after giving him his answer.

Ramon had dinner with his family and he was smiling so brightly and they teased him about it. When he went to sleep that night his dreams were all about Marcos and he woke up happy. He went to the office and Marcos dropped by to say hi, but they ended up talking about other things. It was just so sweet and Ramon could also see that Marcos was extremely happy.

If he could just tell the guy that he was ready to go into a relationship he would but Marcos would never respect him knowing that he was a whore like they called him. He wanted a happy relationship, full of trust, love, and total submission, not a relationship that would break easily. In that case, if Marcos had the impression that Ramon had been a whore.

Ramon was in his office on the 7th floor and Marcos was on the 3rd floor but he managed to check him up every hour. Ramon knew the guy was going insane but he continued working. In the afternoon, Ramon received news from his assistant that Dan had posted his pictures online but Ramon was too occupied to even think about that. He told him to hold before anything was to happen. He wasn't in the mood to be plotting. It wasn't like him because he would have gladly used it to his advantage but he told him to wait.

Ramon forgot the number of times Marcos passed by the office, crazy guy. He was so happy Marcos didn't know where he lived or it would have been a disaster to see him follow Ramon home. Eduardo would seriously hurt him.

In the evening at 10 past 6, Marcos ordered dinner and they ate like crazy while they talked over dinner. It was sweet, romantic, and perfect but of course, he had to keep his cool to avoid kissing Marcos. He shared his number with Marcos, for friendship's sake and he got ready to go home when Marcos offered to take him home. He rejected and told Marcos that it wouldn't be a good idea but was lucky the guy understood.

That evening after Ramon went home, he decided to go to sleep early because he had a date at the studio music. He woke up early the next day and spent the whole day in the studio working on his music. That day he didn't see Marcos and was looking forward to seeing him the next day.

He sat on the couch in his office, legs on the couch and head on the armrest. He was really tired and he drifted off to sleep without realization, only to wake up at 8. pm when his guard came into the office to check up on him. He was so disappointed for he had planned on seeing Marcos at least before he went home but it was too late and he had to go home.

Being famous, he couldn't go into the cafeteria unless he wanted to spend the night there so he sent his guard to buy some takeaway food that he had for dinner. He reached home late and found everyone asleep. Making sure not to wake anyone up, he climbed into the elevator and went to sleep.

He kept thinking about Marcos and he felt really bad that he hadn't seen him the whole. He kept moving on the bed wondering if Marcos was also having difficulty sleeping. Marcos was affecting him since he told him that he loved him and he felt he was going insane. If at all he accepted Marcos' proposal then it would breed problems in their relationship and he was really scared and worried.

*****

Ramon sat on the chair in his office at Castillo shoe Company, missing Marcos after not seeing him the day before. He had got disappointed when he found out that Marcos was not on the premises yet. He had called Marcos and he had told him that he had a meeting at their food Company and would arrive later in the afternoon, shame. He had spent an entire day at the music company recording a song the previous day. He wished he could have spent the entire day with Marcos but what's done is done.

Taking one of his lucky pens, and reviewing a document, Ramon began passing through the Company report for the first time since he had become president. He'd figured since Marcos had been busy, might as well do something to keep himself busy.

He had only read four pages when the door slammed open revealing Dan who had just come inside accompanied by Olivia, drama. Ramon gave them both a teasing smile and they stood there looking straight at him.

"How may I help you?" Ramon smiled.

"I need answers," Olivia demanded. "I expect you to give them to me."

Since he had nothing to do, might as well play with them, right?

"Are you demanding or asking," Ramon chuckled? "What if I refuse to give them to you?"

"Why did you accept my son back even though you knew he had a boyfriend?" Olivia asked, sounding so demanding.

"Because we are meant to be, that's why," Ramon responded confidently. "Don't you two have anything to do aside from making trouble?"

"Did you do it?" Olivia sounded so pushy. "Were you the one who had sent those photos at Madison's engagement?"

Ramon chuckled loudly. "What do you think?" He opened his arms wide open.

Then Olivia's phone rang and it was so annoying. She cut the call and continued interrogating Ramon.

"Aren't you gonna answer the call?" Dan asked her but she told him that what she was doing in Ramon's office was more important. These two were looking for trouble and their presence was making Ramon mad. He had forgiven Marcos deep down and loved him, but these two had no right whatsoever to insult him.

"Will you please get out of my office," Ramon demanded, pointing to the door. "I don't have time to talk with you two."

"But I want to talk to you," Olivia said, putting her hands on his table. Ramon was dying to slap her while she leaned there. Gosh help, Ramon thought.

"So how did you do it?" Dan said, folding his leg on his thigh.

"How did I do what?" Ramon asked trying to understand where this conversation was going.

"How did you set up Madison and got those pictures?" Dan asked.

"I didn't set her up," Ramon laughed. "She's just a whore who was about to ruin the life of Anthony."

"How was that even your concern?" Olivia asked. "You ruined my daughter's life when her engagement was called off. Do you know what that did to all of us?"

"You expect me to be sorry?" Ramon yelled. "You really expect me to apologize for that?" Ramon couldn't suppress his anger. After all these people had done to him, they were asking why he did that.

"Yes," Dan yelled, getting up from the chair.

"I believe you do realize whose office you are shouting in, right?"

"I know that," Dan snapped. "You are the president and owner of this Company but that doesn't make you a god. You are just like us."

"Point of correction," Ramon chuckled, disgustingly eyeing Dan. "I am nothing like you. I am more than you and you won't ever reach my level so be careful because I can be dangerous."

"We don't care about what you can do," Olivia snapped. "All I want to know is the reason why you did that to my daughter."

"And you call yourself Marcos' boyfriend," Dan chuckled. "You just ruined his twin's life and yet you call him your boyfriend. How do you even sleep at night?"

"Peaceful," Ramon chuckled. "I slept peacefully like a baby. I enjoyed seeing her in that newspaper. I wish I could have made it spicier but I think ruining her name was enough."

"I can't believe my son still loves a devil like you." Olivia sighed angrily. "You ruined his sister's life and yet he is still attracted to you. Why do you do this?"

"Have you forgotten?" Ramon said, burning up inside with anger. "How could you have forgotten so easily? I didn't do anything wrong. She deserved what she got. If you ask me I helped you a lot," Ramon jibed. "I couldn't just sit while she happily got married after what she had done."

"How did you even get those photos?" Dan asked, sounding calm.

"You really wanna know," Ramon asked accompanied by a nerve-racking chuckle. "I will give you a summary." He sighed. "I had her followed, I took pictures and I waited for the best opportunity, and then voila, there it was. What did you expect me to do? Sit down and watch her getting married? You might be smart but I am smarter."

"If only Marcos knew what you did," Dan sighed. "He would..."

"He would do nothing." Ramon laughed. "I just did his friend a favor by making him not marry that bitch." Ramon yelled. "That's what Madison is and I enjoyed looking at her face when I saw it in the newspaper. This was my greatest work and I am proud of myself."He laughed. "Now get out of my office and..."

"You did this..." Ramon was now left speechless when he heard Marcos' voice.

Marcos' heart just broke as soon as he heard Ramon telling his mother that he was the one that had sent those photos and ruined his sister's engagement. He had come to Ramon's office with Madison so that she could talk to him. She had even told him to keep it a secret so that they could surprise Ramon and that was what he had done when Ramon had called him. He had gotten out of the elevator and Madison had encouraged him to hope for the best only to find out that Ramon had caused his sister's engagement to shatter. Oh, he was fuming and he was going to find answers.

"Marcos, what..."

"What am I doing here?" Marcos growled his eyes fixed on Ramon in anger.

Ramon saw the look In Marcos' eyes and he knew that the guy was angry at him. That was when he realized that he had been set up by Olivia, Dan, and Madison. How he was going to get out of this one, he had no idea.

"You were the one who ruined my engagement," Madison said, tears rushing down her face. "Why did you do this?"

This was a trap, Ramon thought wondering how he got into it. How was he going to get out of it? Unless...unless Marcos believes what he has to say. Madison was clinging to Marcos' shirt tightly while the guy was fixed on staring at Ramon.

"Ramon, why?" Marcos asked his eyes now watering. "How could you have ruined my sister's engagement? Didn't you ever think about how that would make us all feel?"

"That was what I was telling him," Olivia said, taking a hold of Madison. "I wanted to confront him and thank God you have seen for yourself what I have been telling you about him."

"Marcos, please understand..."

"You!" Marcos yelled, pointing his shaky finger at him. "You!"

"Marcos, please, let me explain," Ramon said but he was so angry he could see red. He was not the one at fault. He was the victim here.

"What do you have to explain?" Marcos said softly, wanting to hear what Ramon had to say for his sister.

"I will tell you," Olivia said, moving closer with Madison. "Ramon here is seeking revenge,"

"Revenge?" Marcos was now completely confused. "Why would Ramon seek revenge? We never did anything to him. He was the one who wronged us."

"He never loved you long ago but he rather wanted properties from us," Olivia began. "When you found out that he was a whore and broke up with him, he got a rich, powerful and influential sugar daddy,"

"Sugar daddy?" Marcos gasped, touching his chest.

"Yes," Dan answered. "Sonny Robbins is not just his mentor. He is also his sugar daddy."

"What?" Ramon yelled in anger and slapped Dan hard on the face making him fall to the floor. Ramon had never felt the way he was feeling at that time. He was ready to kill there and then.

"Why did you slap me?" Dan yelled out in anger, getting up from the floor. "Is it because we now know your little secret? He is your sugar daddy and that's how you got into music at RLC. It's because you were fucking Sonny," Dan yelled so loudly. “Why would he take some random, dirty and poor guy like you under his wing and make you the top artist at his company? That’s because he was fucking you.”

A look of great bitterness swept across Ramon’s face.

"Sonny Robbins is your sugar daddy," Marcos tried to catch his breath with his mouth wide open. He couldn't believe that he had been fooled again by Ramon. No wonder he became so rich in just five years. It was because he had special help from his sugar daddy.

"No, Marcos, I swear to you, I..."

"Alright," Marcos gasped, a tear running down his cheek. "I am not interested in whom you are fucking," Marcos said hoarsely. "I just wanna know why you did this to my poor sister who has been nothing but good. She even came here to help our relationship and now I find out that you have been lying all this while."

"I only did that because..."

"Because what?" Marcos yelled. "I felt happy that you were back. I was begging you to take me back but you were stabbing me in the face?"

"Marcos, why are you speaking to me like this? You want me to admit, yes, I ruined her engagement, and you..." Ramon yelled. He felt angry. It was like history was repeating itself and he was experiencing the same pain that he had experienced years ago.

"Do you expect me to cheer for you?" Marcos yelled. "You ruined the life of my sister and my best friend. You made my sister the laughing stock of this city and for what, because you want to make my sister look like a whore."

"Ever since he came, he wanted to ruin our family's reputation," Olivia said. "He wanted the properties because he didn't get them in the past but now he is back. He wants the hotel for himself and he has managed to own our Company."

"Of course you know that's not true," Ramon yelled at Olivia. "That woman you call your mother is the mastermind behind all this."

"You dare accuse my mother again?" Marcos yelled. "Just who do you think you are?"

Ramon's mouth gaped as a million volts of anger traveled through his entire body.Anger curled hot and unstoppable in his gut like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn him from the inside out.

Ramon was mad but he managed to let out a loud laugh. He was not gonna act like a fool.

"You seriously expect me to answer your question?" Ramon yelled. "You must think I am some kind of fool or an idiot, do you? What do I have to do with your wealth? I am wealthier than you, more famous and please Marcos don't you dare ask me stupid questions because I will make you regret it."

"How could I have been stupid as to get hurt again," Marcos said softly. "I was ready to forgive you for hutting me in the past. I completely ignored everything because I thought I was in love with you but once again you are just a whore and I can't see myself settling down with you." Marcos felt betrayed. "I had a perfect boyfriend and yet I chose a whore over him. How will I ever go back now?" Marcos cried. "I will hate you for doing this to my sister and I will never forgive you no matter what you do. From now on, I will never bring myself to love you again. All these feelings that I have will be given to someone else."

Marcos was down on his knees before Dan, sobbing in tears and Ramon was looking straight at Olivia and Madison who were smiling at him. This was the limit, he was gonna make them pay for that stunt.

"Dan," Marcos sobbed, right there in front of Ramon. "I know I have been a bad boyfriend to you but I promise to try my best to love you, be the best man and boyfriend. I will now give all my love to you and cherish you for all time." Marcos said that in absolute anger. He was hurt and the pain that he felt was worse than before.

Marcos couldn't believe that Ramon had been deceiving him all this while. He had probably refused to accept him back because his sugar daddy would have found out but now he was gonna spend the rest of his life in sorrow. He was telling Dan whom he didn't love to be his boyfriend again in front of Ramon.

"Marcos, you know I love you so much." Dan smiled. "Get up and kiss me."

Marcos got up and kissed Dan furiously making sure that he was moaning to make Ramon madder. He needed to move on after this. He had been stupid to ever believe that Ramon had changed. The worse thing was that he still loved Ramon and it was hurting badly.

"Marcos," Ramon muttered and then he began laughing loudly all the people were watching him in surprise. "What do you think? That you will bring me down with all this? I was thinking of accepting your proposal but keep it to yourself because I do not need a weak and stupid guy who cannot get his head out of his ass to see what is true and what are lies. I am glad you two are back together. Birds of the same feathers." Ramon yelled, getting from the chair and moving around the room. "Great speech Marcos, wow, I'm impressed." He laughed and clapped before he got angrier. "Now listen all of you here, you might have pulled up a stunt but don't forget who I am. I am no longer Ramon Castillo but I am also Ramillio Castra. You might have underestimated Ramon but you haven't met with Ramillio.

I want you to get your stupid asses out of my offices because the next minute I will be in court for murder." Ramon yelled. "You might be the almighty Martinez but right now..." Ramon chirped. "...you are nothing but a speck of dust in my palm, don't you forget that. You have just gotten on my last nerve. And to even think that I was gonna give my love to you. I think you are right Marcos, you need that bastard as your boyfriend because I need a boyfriend who can trust me and who I can trust."

"You are right," Marcos said softly. "I need someone I can trust. Not some whore who ruined my sister's reputation. Dan is the right guy for me and I think you are better off with your rich..." Marcos sighed deeply. "...your rich and powerful sugar daddy."

Somehow listening to all this had hurt Ramon even more than he could imagine. Then he was surprised because he felt like crying but his eyes were super dry. He got more courage and the hatred he felt for Dan, Olivia and Madison were more than he had ever felt. He had a special package for him and he was gonna surprise him but right there, his heart was bleeding. He expected Marcos to trust him but once again, he disappointed him again.

"Get out," Ramon yelled. "Get out,"

Ramon watched as Marcos took his sister, Dan and Olivia followed after they said something to him that he was gonna use to make Dan suffer.

"Looks like you have lost again."

Ramon stood where they had left him and he was burning. He was burning with rage, hatred, betrayal, and all kinds of emotions that were gonna help him have his revenge. That was it, he was gonna pursue his revenge on Dan and then reveal the truth to end all that no sense. Marcos would no longer call him a whore and this time Marcos won't affect him. What surprised him was that deep within that anger was love for Marcos. He wished he could just cut himself so that blood could come out together with that love that had caused him nothing but trouble.

Ramon stormed out of his office and headed straight to the elevator. It wouldn't open and he had no time to wait so he used the stairs and by the time he reached outside, he was sweating badly. He saw Marcos' car driving off but that guy would no longer affect him.

He ordered the driver to head home and in an hour, he was entering the house to find the whole family seated on the couches laughing. When they saw him they got worried because he was still angry and he was ready to pursue his plans. He regretted confessing to Marcos. His love for Marcos was still deep but it was what encouraged him to fight.

"Are you okay?" Eduardo asked, touching him slowly. "You look angry."

Ramon didn't answer his brother but he rather took his phone and was later talking on the phone. The guy on the phone had just said hello and he was already responding.

"Proceed with our plans," He ordered. "I want this to be done today. Make sure that our plan works tomorrow. Remember our plan well. Call me only when you have the results and oh," Ramon chuckled. "Increase the number from 10 to whatever you want."

Ramon cut the call and he found out that all eyes were on him. He never showed any kind of smile to them but just looked at them with a serious, angry face.

"You are proceeding with your plans?" Mark asked, feeling scared at the way his best friend was looking. "What plans are those?"

"I just found out that I have been too lenient the way I have been handling my case," Ramon chuckled, grimacing his face. "I have decided to drop a bomb. Only then will Dan know that I am not to be messed with."

"Ramon, what..."

"I don't want any questions," Ramon answered seriously. "You will find out soon."

He left the living room to his room where his anger got the best of him. This kind of anger would only be quenched once he saw Dan in pain and suffering and after that, he was gonna do his best to get the truth out of Olivia, Dan, and Madison by any mean possible. Any means!

*****

Marcos entered the house to find his father and his brother in the living room working on something. He was looking pissed holding his sobbing sister who Ramon had hurt badly. He couldn't believe he wanted to get back with Ramon not knowing that he was the same guy who had hurt his sister like that.

"Are you guys alright?" Barry asked as soon as they had entered the living room. "You people look like someone has just passed on."

"We just found out that Ramon was the one who played that stunt and sent those photos to Madison's engagement," Dan muttered. "Everyone is hurt and..."

"Wait, wait let me get something straight," Barry said, moving his finger in his hair. "You mean Ramon was actually behind those photos? What does he have against our family?"

"I don't know," Marcos muttered, a tear running down his face. "All I know is that he has hurt me once again."

Marcos run out of the living room and went to his room. He thought about the kiss, the smile, and the tears and couldn't still believe that Ramon was still a whore and was actually behind his sister's scandal. How could he do that, Marcos thought? Marcos clenched his fists on the bed and pulled all the beddings off. He kicked the bed so hard his foot hurt. Then he started punching the solid wall and he could feel his flesh ripping from his knuckles but he continued punching the wall yelling. He was just so angry but despite all that he did, he was still in love with Ramon. He saw little blood on the white wall as he fearlessly punched it.

"What are you doing?" Marcos heard a voice, followed by hands holding him firmly.

"Please, nanny, let me go.” he cried. "I need to hurt myself for falling in love again with the same boy who had hurt me."

"Stop being silly," His nanny shouted.

Marcos continued punching the wall until his nanny pulled him and slapped him hard on the face. Marcos couldn't do anything so he broke down and cried in her arms for hours. She never left his side but comforted him until he calmed down in about two hours. His eyes were blood red and his knuckles hurt badly. There was a lot of blood but it had dried.

After attending to his wounds and bandaging him, his nanny made him sleep on her lap while singing a lullaby and he slept peacefully. He woke up the next morning and she was no longer there. He sat on the bed while he drowned in his pain and thought about how his life turned out to be. He used to be cheerful, lively, and fucked any ass that he could find on this planet. Now he was a lonely man, in love with the boy who had hurt him, twice. He wondered how he would erase Ramon's memories from his mind but they just grew stronger.

Ramon had used him again and hurt his sister a lot. He was fucking his boss and... oh shit it hurt so badly. Feeling such love and anger at the same time was not doing him any good. At that rate, he was supposed to hate Ramon, resent him, and want to hurt him but after all the pain, he was still yearning for Ramon.

He stared at the band on his hand, trying to slowly move his fingers which he found impossible as they hurt so badly. He wanted to take a pain killer but maybe he needed that pain as punishment for getting himself hurt and still loving the same boy who had hurt him like that. He was about to lie on the bed when the door flung open and Dan came rushing inside.

"Hey babe," Marcos muttered. "You look happy."

"I am," Dan gushed. "I have just received a message from the website where I posted my pictures and there is someone who wants me as their model. He is an international businessman from global holdings limited and he wants me as a model." Dan chuckled cheerfully. "I am going to be a model."

"That's good." Marcos winced.

"I just communicated with him and we will be meeting this afternoon around 4. pm" Dan laughed. "Will you come with me?"

"I don't feel so well but I am sure you will be able to handle it," Marcos said with a controlled smile, hiding his hurt hand. "Go get it."

Dan sighed and kissed Marcos. He was gonna be a model and now Ramon better watch out because he was gonna become famous, more famous than Ramon and that was a promise.

*****

Ramon was sitting on the couch in his room trying to see if he could work on his songs. He was still angry but it had subsided, unlike before. He was pretty much okay after telling himself that he had a goal. He had gotten out of his room for breakfast and he told everyone not to worry. Since then, he has been in his room, working on his songs and waiting for a particularly special call from a special someone. It was gonna be a dream come true if he receives a phone call from the man he has been expecting the call from.

He stayed in his room, had lunch in his room, and had dinner in his room. He pretty much knew his family was worried but what he had been waiting for was pretty much important.

8.10 pm. Fucking 8.10 pm and no call, Ramon thought, feeling his head about to explode.

He picked up his phone ready to throw it at the wall before it vibrated in his hand. He looked at the number calling and he took a deep breath. Finally, Ramon thought.

"Hello," He answered loud and sweet.

"It is done," The deep manly voice spoke from the other end.

"Good," Ramon chuckled so evilly, he couldn't even recognize himself. "You know what to do. Call me in the morning once you are done and please," he chuckled. "Do a very good job; let it be a lifelong memory."

"Whatever you want, sir,"

Ramon cut the phone and he was smiling. This had been the moment he had been waiting for, for so long. And now it was here. After this, he would now execute the rest of his plans and show the people who have been calling him a whore who exactly he is. After this, he was going to be free from all the pain and the hatred.

He would have loved to spend his life with Marcos but after he shows him the truth, he would leave him alone. It was gonna hurt but he would leave him alone. One thing is that Ramon will always love Marcos, forever, even though they will never end up together in the end.

This was gonna be the beginning of his original plan, the plan he had since he went abroad. They were gonna suffer.

What plans does Ramon have for them all? Will he pursue them or will he back out? The real question is, to what extent is Ramon willing to go to prove his innocence? Find out in the final chapter of this story.

***

Ramon a strong, young and naïve boy fell in love with a rich playboy who gave him so much love. However, he discovered that the love that he had had for Marcos caused him more pain and suffering than he had ever imagined but he got stronger and realized that he had the potential to become rich and famous. Now he is back, richer, famous, sexier, seductive, and more determined to avenge and prove his innocence. He has journeyed through thick and thin, bearing pains and heartbreaks. Read as his journey comes to an end with an epic twist. Stay tuned...

 

Love you all....
Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Wow 2
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow Good long chapter worth the wait

I hope dont have to wait this long for the next chapter

Marcos you really needed to get the head out of your ass but well you are going to regret your words

please post the next chapter sooooooooooon

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, long1jo said:

Wow Good long chapter worth the wait

I hope dont have to wait this long for the next chapter

Marcos you really needed to get the head out of your ass but well you are going to regret your words

please post the next chapter sooooooooooon

Very very soon

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

@Vanalas....thanks for letting me out of this excruciating long wait...been checking everyday to see if you have posted...Thank you...am.going to count the hours or days till the next offering....blessed weekend to you!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Oh my, those three (Olivia and her snakes) could not accept their own truth but decimate the other twin…how ironic that the real twin hurt was innocent, while the other parades her guilty innocence in ploys for sympathy of their own evil ways. Marcos is a fool to say he loves someone so dearly yet summarily dismisses them without giving a moment to respond to accusations. Even Marcos should have smelled the rotten fish when his twin says she will help him in two days…because apparently her help requires planning and conniving course.

@vanalas, high drama and plenty of emotions to empathize with in this chapter, thanks for the update.

Edited by Philippe
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..