Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 22,721 Words
  • 952 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 10. Chapter 10: The getaway

Thanks.... don't forget to comment

Forever Yours Ch. 10

Ramon's car arrived at Martinez hotel feeling nervous and scared. It had been five years since and he had a very painful history with the hotel. The car parked and the guard opened the door for him. He got out gracefully and he was already drawing the attention of some people. It has been 3 weeks since the introduction to the Castillo shoe of companies. He has been busy since then shooting photos, videos, concerts, and recording songs. The most stressful thing has been his fans, they are everywhere he goes. He has been the talk of the country ever since he came out and has received several offers from various companies but now he was here at Martinez hotel.

Ramon saw a group of girls gasping as he walked by with a smile. His guards were with him as he entered the hotel gracefully. He received grand welcomes by the people inside just by their expression. He knew better than to put up a smile that would fix everything.

"We love you Ramillio." He heard a man shout in the hotel followed by whistles.

Ramon had seen how Marcos drew attention but the spotlight was currently on him. Everyone was nice and said beautiful things to him. He just had to put up a smile while he went to the elevator but he was looking around to see if he could spot anyone he knew from when he was working at the hotel, particularly Mr. Williams.

"Good morning sir," He heard a voice.

He looked and it was the assistant his father had employed for him. He was a smart guy and was able to convince Marcos to partner with Rams hotel. Ramon owed everything to this guy.

"Hey, Manuel morning," Ramon gushed.

"It's nice to finally meet you in person," Manuel said with a radiant smile.

"Nice to meet you too," Ramon responded with the same gesture Manuel gave him. "Has the meeting started?"

"Yes," Manuel said fixing his lenses on his face. "About an hour ago but I will update you."

"Thank you, I will take it from here."

Ramon told his guards to wait for him in the lobby and he quickly entered the elevator. It had been five years but he still remembered every part of the hotel including where the conference room was unless they had changed it, which by the way was impossible.

He pressed floor 14 and he found himself rushing to the conference room. He didn't even knock but found himself entering the room.

"That gentlemen is how we will be able to improve our..." Marcos stopped before he could finish. His eyes were fixed on Ramon who was coming inside the conference room looking sexy in his black designer's suit. It was stuck on his body perfectly and the way he had made his long hair into blades Marcos couldn't help but gulp. He was so handsome, so sexy and so elegant.

"I am sorry that I am late." Ramon apologized, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Ramillio," One of the board members exclaimed. "Are you..."

"Yes, Mr. Ramillio is also one of the people that we run this hotel with," Marcos answered feeling his whole body jump with joy when he saw how breathtaking Ramon looked. It had been 3 weeks since he saw him. All the meetings at the shoe company had been held by Ryan.

"That is good," Mr. George spoke. "We can use him to our advantage." He jested.

They all laughed and the meeting continued. It only went on for just an hour and then it was time to close it. Ramon was late but at least he got something about guest service. The meeting was dismissed and Ramon was putting together all the documents that he had. All other board members were already gone. Ramon noticed that Marcos had his eyes on him as he arranged the documents.

It made Ramon wonder if at all Marcos was still affected by him. That was gonna work in his favor because it would make his job easier. Whether Marcos loved him or not, he was going to get close to him so that he could destroy that relationship. He was ready to act like a whore to Marcos to achieve that.

Marcos watched as Ramon arranged his documents. It was not like the Ramon he used to know and love but he was still the same person. He looked more elegant, sexier, more seductive, appealing, and breathtaking. whose physique. He watched as Ramon picked up the documents and got up ready to leave when suddenly, he lost grip of the documents he was carrying and they all fell to the floor.

Ramon took a glance behind him and his eyes locked with the man that stared at him as if he wanted to devour him. With a nervous chuckle, Ramon bent over to pick up his documents.

As soon as Ramon had bent to pick up the papers, Marcos felt a wave of lust strike him. Ramon had his ass pointed to him and it was bigger than he remembered. Ramon was wearing a jacket but somehow it had gone up leaving Marcos to see that bubble butt pressed against the trouser. Oh my fuck Marcos felt himself getting horny and faster as Ramon picked up the papers. He swallowed his saliva quietly suppressing a groan which would have alerted Ramon.

Ramon was slowly picking up the papers, his ass pointing towards Marcos. Marcos was really surprised at how his cock had gotten so hard after five years. He wondered if he had lost his sex drive or if Dan didn't just turn him on.

Ramon quickly picked up the papers and Marcos watched him leave. Marcos was painfully hard but he didn't know how he managed to get off the chair and followed Ramon. He was lucky he had a jacket to hide his erection or else it would have been a disaster.

Ramon pressed the elevator button and waited for a minute before it opened. He entered and the shaft was about to close when Marcos' hand stopped it. This guy was something else.

The elevator began moving but both of them were silent. Marcos wanted to say something but he didn't know what to say. He wanted to make Ramon feel happy.

"I am sorry for the other day," Marcos muttered.

‘Shit!’ He thought, biting his lips. ‘Really Marcos? You’re such an idiot. Is that all you’re gonna say to him?’

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Ramon said confidently as he arranged the documents in his hands.

"Dan told you that we are getting married but he lied to you," Marcos said softly realizing that it was a stupid move. "The truth is..."

"Mr. Martinez," Ramon chuckled confidently as if he did not care. "That is your personal life. You don't have to tell me about it or explain it to me. For what it’s worth, congratulations."

"Yeah, I am sorry." Marcos apologized, feeling like the biggest idiot on the planet. "I shouldn't have told you that."

Marcos was horny and disturbed and he was acting like an idiot. Why the hell did he tell Ramon that, he thought? Stupid, stupid, stupid, he cursed himself. Of all things that he had to say to Ramon, why did he have to tell him that Dan lied? Congratulations Marcos Martinez, you are the greatest horny idiot on earth.

The elevator went the rest of the way without anyone uttering a single word. Marcos was still horny but he kept his mouth shut after acting like an idiot in front of Ramon. Seeing Ramon again had brought something different to his life. He thought if he ever saw Ramon again, he would be deeply hurt but the pain was no longer there. Instead what he felt was the need for Ramon. He did not get hurt. He might have been flabbergasted 3 weeks ago but now he was fine and acting normal around Ramon.

Ramon was really surprised that Marcos was not mad at him. Could his anger have melted away? He had thought that Marcos would have a bad reaction if he saw him but now Marcos was acting differently. Or could he have been pretending?

The elevator shaft opened and Ramon quickly got out and met Manuel with his guards in the lobby. They all went outside together but the admirers were there always. Ramon looked forward to seeing Mr. Williams but he later found out that he was on vacation. Ramon quickly left the hotel as he had to pass by Castillo shoe Company so that he could see the works there.

It was not long and he found himself in the Company building with many faces on him. He walked gracefully and told his assistant to explore the building while he checked something out. His guards remained outside.

Ramon entered the elevator and pressed 13, he needed to check the shoes that were ready for display in the catalogs. The door opened and he raised his face to find the person that he didn't want to see, Dan. He quickly got out without uttering a word; he planned to completely ignore him.

Ramon walked about a distance before he heard Dan speak.

"What is the whore doing here?"

Ramon continued going until Dan blocked him. He was now furious and wanted to rip Dan's fucking hair out.

"How may I help you?" Ramon smiled cheekily.

"You think I don't know why you are back?" Dan snapped. "I know how whores like you work, how you’re always out to seduce other people’s men, always have plans to take advantage of people."

"You know what," Ramon said as he moved his hand in the air. "I don't have time for the likes of you." Ramon began going but Dan blocked him again.

"I am older than you," Dan chided. "That also means that I am wiser. There’s a saying, the older you are, the wiser you get. I know what’s going on in that little head of yours. You don’t fool me like you’re fooling the others. "

"You," Ramon laughed irritatingly looking at Dan. "If people like you are wise then I guess every dog on the street is wise. But it’s okay, sweetheart, you can keep telling yourself that. It might come true."

"I know you are trying to get close to Marcos," Dan grimaced. "But it will not..."

"What with the who now?" Ramon grimaced. " Who is Marcos and why would I be interested in him??"

"Because he dumped you," Dan laughed. "He is with me now."

"Has Marcos turned into a whore that he can't handle his..." Ramon flashed in finger in the air. "...cock and keep it in his pants? Looks like I was the only who controlled him."

"Don't be so sure," Dan said with complete disgust on his face. "He is my man and he loves me a lot. Besides..."

"Save it for someone who cares." Ramon snapped. "Now get out of my way before I call security to throw you out of this building forever."

"You can't do that." Dan laughed.

"Wanna bet on it?" Ramon laughed back. "I can do anything I want. In case you haven’t been updated, I am the boss around here."

"My boyfriend..."

"I don't care about your fucking boyfriend." Ramon snapped. "Get out of my way before I do something."

Ramon began walking when Dan blocked him again. He was now furious and wanted to slap Dan but instead pushed him hard and he fell to the floor. Ramon was about to go when he heard Marcos' voice from behind.

"What's going on here?" Marcos rushed to his boyfriend who was on the floor. He had come to the Company to bring some sketches but as soon as the elevator door opened, he found Ramon pushing his boyfriend.

"I was just trying to make him understand that I came here to check on the new products," Dan said sadly. "He started insulting me and you and it got to me. While trying to tell him that we love each other he insulted you and pushed me."

Marcos couldn't believe what he was hearing. Had Ramon turned into such a stupid person that he was shameless. And to think that he was horny for him made him feel bad and he regretted it.

"Is it true?" Marcos asked feeling angry as he helped his boyfriend get up.

Ramon couldn't believe what he was hearing. Marcos was asking him a stupid question but he was not going to fall into that trap.

"He's your fiancé so obviously everything he tells you is the truth, right?"

"With all due respect Mr. Castillo, my boyfriend does not tell lies." Marcos snapped. "You may own this company but we still have shares here. He has every right to be here because his boyfriend still has shared here."

"Really, tell me then..."

"I am really sorry Mr. Castillo but I don't like people messing with my boyfriend," Marcos added. He was just so angry. "He is a very decent man and I love him a lot unlike some whore I..."

Marcos trailed off. That might have been the limit. He didn't want Dan to get hurt and needed to protect him but out of anger, he might have said something painful to Ramon.

Ramon suddenly felt the wound reopening. Marcos called him a whore again and it hurt like hell. He was strong but he lost his smile and had a serious face.

"I might be the owner of this company but I respect every worker here," Ramon said with a serious face. "I am sorry that I hurt the man you love and as for that whore..." Ramon chuckled in pain. "...he might not be decent but he is a person just like you." Ramon went away after saying that. He could feel tears building in his eyes and luckily there was a men's room where he rushed to and locked the door. As soon as he locked the door, the tears came out.

Marcos was supposed to be happy that he had put Ramon in his place but he got hurt too. Why did he have to tell Ramon that? Dan was holding on to him tightly but he was so hurt. He wanted to apologize to Ramon but not with Dan around.

"Go downstairs," Ramon said with a gloomy sigh. "I will be down in just a sec."

Dan gave him a quick kiss and he left in the elevator. Marcos was feeling bad and he knew he had to go find Ramon.

Ramon cried out while looking in the large mirror. It was the first day and Marcos had hurt him. He needed to hurt him just like he had hurt him a few minutes ago but he didn't know-how. To think that he still loved Marcos and got hurt was driving him fucking insane. He looked in the mirror and saw this helpless, weak person and he knew that he was not that type of guy.

He quickly washed his face, and used his handkerchief to wipe his face and he was looking perfect. He fixed himself and went out of the men's room. He went to check the shoes that had been completed when he saw Marcos holding his waist looking puzzled.

Marcos has looked for Ramon for almost 10 minutes and he has lost hope of seeing him again so he decided to go home. He turned to leave but saw Ramon coming toward him with a serious face. He ran to him and blocked him.

"What is it?" Ramon smiled at him.

"I am sorry." Marcos gulped. He felt the need to apologize to Ramon. He would have just insulted him and left, it would have made him happy...but now he was feeling so guilty after telling him that. What if Ramon was no longer a whore?

"Why are you apologizing?" Ramon said with a smile. "There is nothing wrong with telling a person what his character is all about." Behind that smile, Marcos knew that there was a person who was hurting.

"Even if you are, I had no right to..."

"I am the owner of this company," Ramon muttered. "But I have no right to hurt anyone as I did. He's your boyfriend and you love him so much...like you never loved anyone before. It was my fault, I shouldn't have pushed him."

"Please, I am sorry." Marcos begged. "I was just angry and that's all."

Ramon laughed softly. He had no idea why Marcos was apologizing, shouldn't he have been happy? "My mother told me that one speaks what one feels in the heart while angry. I am sorry I hurt him but it was not intentional.

But listen to me very clearly." Ramon's voice was getting loud. "Warn your boyfriend to stay away from me because so help me God I will hurt him more than I did today if he tries to act smart with me," Ramon yelled. "I might be a whore like you said but this whore..." He pointed at himself. "...doesn't take any bull shit from anybody. He is your boyfriend and you chose to believe him, I don't care about your thoughts Mr. Martinez. One thing still stands clear, I am the owner of this company and you might have known the kind of person I was before, but you don’t know me anymore."

Ramon was angry and he wanted to slap Marcos.

"Do not provoke me because you may just get on my bad side and honey," He folded his arms on his chest. "You won't like what Liam's reaction will be. Don’t think for a second that I didn’t say anything to both of you because I am scared. On the other hand, you should be scared of me."

Marcos was beyond surprised at how his mood had changed. Maybe Dan had provoked him to a point where he pushed him. He should have tried to find out about what had happened before getting angry like that.

"Ramon, I..."

Ramon began laughing loudly which made Marcos stop and stare at him.

"Don't worry about it, Marcos. I was only joking with you, I am sorry I pushed you boyfriend." Ramon said softly. "I am not mad or anything. We are cool."

Ramon left feeling hurt but he was strong and managed to forget about everything. He was not going to allow some stupid stunt Dan played to bring him down.

Marcos was left speechless and lost. He had no idea if Ramon was mad or not but if Ramon himself said he was okay then he had nothing to worry about. He left the building with Dan and went home but Dan was not looking cheerful. Marcos didn't know what to say because he was not himself.

***

Ramon arrived home and he was so tired. He had a meeting with Mr. Robbins and reached home late. Thanks to his assistant, he had been able to handle all the clients at his music Company. As if that was not enough, he had to write autographs for his fans. He had a quick dinner with his family and he told them about his meeting with Marcos. They were surprised that Marcos was acting normally.

Ramon went to bed early since he had to go to Martinez hotel for another meeting. He was still angry at Marcos for insulting him but his plan was going to start the next day and he would do anything to cause an argument between Marcos and Dan. The way Marcos was reacting to him made him confident about his plans.

He woke up the next morning, dressed in his best attire, and went to Martinez hotel. His car arrived and the guard opened the door for him. He got out and was already attracting admirers who surrounded him. Most of them had papers and he knew exactly what he wanted. His guards asked if they could get the people away but Ramon wanted to interact with his fans.

He took out his pen and signed every paper he could find until it was clothes and bodies. It took long but he enjoyed every moment of it. He was receiving the kind of love which he had been yearning for in the past.

"We love you Ramillio." They all shouted at the top of their voices.

"I love you too," Ramon shouted at the top of his voice as he waved his hand. They were many people outside but he breathed as soon as he entered the hotel. That was an experience that was both exciting and stressful. He liked spending time with his fans but it was also tiresome.

"Mr. Castillo." Manuel shouted, running towards Ramon.

"Has the meeting started?" Ramon asked as he rushed to the elevator.

"I am not sure because I just arrived through the back door."

"Okay, I will handle it," Ramon said as he dismissed his guards.

He quickly entered the elevator and was later rushing into the conference room. He found no one except for Marcos who was passing through some documents which he was lost into. Ramon didn't know whether he was late or there had been no meeting.

"Has the meeting ended?" Ramon asked as Marcos quickly moved his face to him.

Marcos heard the voice of Ramon and he suddenly turned to see him standing at the end of the table. He was looking handsome, sexy, adorable...elegant as usual and Marcos couldn't help but admire him. What was wrong with him, Marcos thought? Ever since Ramon had come back, he had forgotten about the pain and the fact that Ramon had hurt, he simply went crazy every time Ramon was around.

"Err...actually it was canceled," Marcos said as he suppressed a gulp.

"What?" Ramon exclaimed. "I thought..."

"I am sorry but I thought someone informed you," Marcos said, putting the documents on the table. "I don't have your number, you know. I could have called you."

"Why would I do that?" Ramon gave out a smile.

"Because I am your..."

"Wait a moment," Ramon said as he heard his phone. It was from the private investigator he had hired a week ago. He couldn't take that call in front of Marcos. Ramon excused himself and went outside the room to take the call.

"Hello,"

"It is done." The voice spoke from the other end of the phone making Ramon's body to be filled with adrenalin. He couldn't express the joy he felt once the PI said that to him.

"Good," Ramon said as he glanced around. "Keep it safe and wait for my instructions."

Ramon's eye caught something that would make his plans work properly and he needed to go back inside the conference room. He cut the call and rushed back inside to find Marcos who was standing walking slowly around the room.

Ramon needed to act if he planned to come to reality. What was he going to do?

"Ouch!" Ramon exclaimed. "Ouch!"

Marcos wondered why Ramon was shouting like he was in pain. He looked and saw him trying to put his hand in his eye.

"What is it?" Marcos asked with concern.

"I think something entered my eye while I was coming in," Ramon said as he tried his possible best to get the imaginary thing in his eye and possibly get Marcos' attention.

"Do you need help?" Marcos said as he drew near.

"No I think...ouch!" Ramon screamed.

"Let me help you," Marcos said as he took Marcos' cheek close to his lips.

He slowly opened the eye and blew in it to get the thing out of his eye. He blew carefully but when he felt Ramon's hot breath on his face, he suddenly lost control and his dick responded. He was getting hard and it was confusing. Did his sex drive return only when he saw Ramon?

Marcos was slowly losing himself as he blew in Ramon's eye. He was trying to suppress a moan but it kept on coming. He was lucky his jacket was able to hide his suddenly hard member.

"Is it okay, now?" Marcos asked as he blew on Ramon's eye.

"I think it's..."

"What is going on here?" Marcos heard his mother's voice.

Ramon had only seen Dan getting off the elevator but now Olivia was here too, sweet.

Marcos quickly let go of Ramon and stood at a distance.

"Mom..." Marcos stuttered. "What are you doing..."

"I should be asking you what the hell you are doing with this boy." Olivia snapped. "Have you suddenly gone bonkers? Have you forgotten what this boy did to you? What's worse is that your boyfriend is here with me."

Marcos could see that Dan was probably mad at him but there was nothing wrong with what he did. He was only trying to help Ramon.

Ramon couldn't help but feel happy about what he was seeing. He had been looking for an opportunity and it had presented itself. He felt lucky and he was going to watch the drama unfold.

"It's not what you think," Marcos said while scratching his head. "Ramon had a..."

"I don't want to hear it," Olivia yelled eyeing Ramon as if she had caught him having sex. "Apologize to your boyfriend."

"But mom, I haven't done anything wrong."

"It's because of you." Dan snapped at Ramon. "You are trying to seduce my boyfriend. You are a pro at that since you are a whore." Dan shouted in his face making Ramon move his hands to wipe his face.

"I will pretend as if I did not hear that." Ramon jeered at Dan. "You better not be talking to me."

"Of course, I am talking to you," Dan said as he grimaced at Ramon. "I have noticed that you have been trying to get close to my boyfriend ever since you came back. First, you bought his Company and now you crawled your way into his hotel."

"Ever heard of money talks, bullshit works?" Ramon asked showing his teeth at Dan. "I have the money and I did not crawl my way into this hotel."

Marcos couldn't understand where all these arguments were going. He was just standing there watching them argue because he had forgotten who started it all.

"Only God knows how you became so..."

"Rich, powerful, influential, what," Ramon yelled. "I might have been a whore like you call me but I am more famous, powerful, and influential than you. I am a business man and if you think I have a secret agenda for entering this hotel then that is your own fucking business."

Everyone was quiet after what Ramon had just uttered. Ramon had changed a lot and Marcos couldn't understand who he had become. Five years and he is back with an attitude. Marcos just wanted peace.

"Will you please stop arguing?" Marcos begged with his hands pressed together. "It was just a misunderstanding and I am sorry, Dan if I hurt you with what I did."

Ramon suddenly got angry and left as Dan kissed Marcos. He was so furious that he wanted to insult someone. He wanted to hurt all of them to be precise because they had all hurt him. He had not started with them. He was not going to sit and watch while Dan enjoyed what should have been his. He was even ready to become a whore just like they called him so that it wouldn't hurt.

"Hey, where are you going?" Ramon heard Olivia's teasing voice in the hallway. He stood still and turned to face her. She came closer and she was putting her hands on her waist.

"How was that for love?" Olivia chuckled after seeing Ramon's serious face. "Aren't you gonna sit and watch while my son kisses the man he loves, the man I had chosen for him?"

"Why would I want to see something as disgusting as that?" Ramon chuckled. "I will puke if I stay in there."

"Or maybe you are just jealous." Olivia gave him a mocking smile. He knew how to handle her.

"Why would I be jealous over..." Ramon pointed towards the conference room and grimaced. "...that? I used to kiss him better than that. He used to moan in our kiss and oh..." Ramon moaned slowly moving his fingers on his lips. "...you needed to see him smile as I kissed him." He chuckled making Olivia feel that her plan to make Ramon feel humiliated had gone to waste. "I feel really bad for him because I can see that even he... is irritated by Dan's lips. He will never find anyone like me." Ramon chuckled entering the elevator shaft soon as it opened.

He was laughing so loudly that Olivia could hear him after the shaft closed. Olivia was left speechless after Ramon had left. Ramon was really onto them and she had no idea what he was planning.

Marcos saw that Dan was upset and he had never been like this before. He needed to cheer him up because he couldn't live with Dan being like that. They kissed quite alright but Dan's mood was not bright.

"What do I have to do to cheer you up?" Marcos asked holding Dan's chin to see his sad face.

"Go with him somewhere where you can be together alone." His mother suggested. She was standing at the door looking at both of them with a beautiful smile. "Go with him to a place where you can be together, somewhere where you can relax," Olivia said excitedly.

"But mom, I don't think I can afford to go out of the country right now."

"Who said anything about out of the country?" Olivia said. "You can go to one of the most luxurious resorts in the country. It's in the next town and you will be happy there."

Go out with Dan for a few days, Marcos thought. He didn't want to leave the capital but it was his duty to make his boyfriend happy. He owed him that. Since Ramon came, he has not been himself and he felt like he was betraying his boyfriend every time he was around Ramon. Ramon still had some sort of control which made him hornier even though he had a low sex drive.

"I think you are right." Marcos sighed. "I need to spend more time with my boyfriend." It was then that Marcos realized that he was such a fool. Ramon had hurt him and he was clinging to him like an idiot. He was just going to have a professional relationship with Ramon, nothing else. He was going to treat Ramon as a business partner because personally, he will bring back all the memories just to avoid him.

******

Ramon arrived at Liama shoe Company, the biggest shoe Company in the country and he was happy. This was where he would find all his family members, especially Eduardo and Mark. Mark was the marketing manager of Liama while Eduardo was the vice president. Ramon was the president but he left it to his father. He just had so much to handle at the moment.

Ramon gracefully walked inside the Company and all eyes were directed at him. Some people had their phones out capturing him with their flashy cameras and he gave a smile as celebrities do. He greeted all of them cheerfully and left in the elevator for Eduardo's office. He was excited and he couldn't wait to tell Eduardo about how he was progressing.

Ramon found himself at the entrance of Eduardo's office and let himself only to apologize for it later. He found Eduardo kissing a redhead and they were into it. He was sorry that he disturbed them for he knew he should have knocked but he was too excited. Besides, he has never knocked in Eduardo's office before. Guess he knew better than to do it next time.

"Hey bro, it's okay." Eduardo chuckled after seeing his brother rushing out. "Come on in."

"No, it's fine." Ramon felt embarrassed. "I will come back later."

Eduardo was the kind of person who didn't like to be disobeyed so he went to the door and pulled Ramon inside. Ramon was embarrassed but he greeted the beautiful redhead courageously but she ended up gaping at him.

"You...you know Ramillio." She stuttered while struggling to hold on to Eduardo.

"Yes, he's my brother and he is the president of this Company." Eduardo chuckled.

Ramon could see that she was taking short, slow breaths and he didn't know how to come her down. He stared at her with a smile.

"Yeah, he gets that a lot." Eduardo chuckled. "Anyway this is Charlene and she is my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you, Charlene," Ramon extended his hand which Charlene stared at as if it was something red hot.

"Can...can I take a selfie with you?" she gasped.

Ramon later found himself held closer by Charlene. He forgot the number of selfies that she took with him. It was just unending but he didn't want to ruin his brother's date so he ended up saying, "I think I have to go now. I don't want to ruin this moment for you."

Ramon left laughing and he found himself in Mark's office telling him about what had happened earlier with Olivia and Dan.

"You are evil, do you know that?" Mark jested. "Seriously I wish I was there to see her face."

They both laughed so loudly Ramon was sure most of the offices heard them. But who cares, he was the boss and had every right to do that?

"You forgot something though," Mark said leaning to his hands which were pressed together.

"What?" Ramon asked after a long laugh.

"How you made him moan while you made love." Mark laughed.

"You are crazy." Ramon laughed throwing a file at Mark. This crazy friend of his was just too much.

"So what next," Mark asked as he suppressed a laugh.

"I will get close to Marcos, very close," Ramon swore. "I will draw him away from Dan and I will make sure that he falls for me again." Ramon gulped as he got emotional. "I can see from the way he reacts at times that he is still angry with me. I will separate them and in every way possible."

Ramon felt a tear as he experienced a flush of the pain he had experienced for five years.

"Marcos loved me but he chose to believe all the lies that he was told." Ramon sobbed. "Seeing them again is painful but I have to endure it if I must get the justice that I deserve." Ramon tried to be brave but he was not fooling his friend. "I might look strong Mark. I am famous, influential, and powerful but...I am still hurting deep inside. I will not rest until I deal with my offenders and prove my innocence. I will expose them to what they don't expect."

"What about Marcos?" Mark asked rubbing his friend's hand.

Ramon laughed but with tears. "Marcos will know the truth...I will show him that but..." Ramon sighed. "...he had hurt me more than I thought he would. I will never forgive him for that. What I will do will be punishment enough for him."

Ramon was feeling angry just at the thought of his offenders roaming free on the street. He was going to make them pay. Dan made him be raped and separated him from Marcos so that he could have Marcos. Ramon was going to cause him pain, separating him from Marcos, by any means possible.

***

Marcos woke up the next morning feeling warm and pressed against something, Dan. He just woke up from a dream and he was kissing Ramon on the bed. They were about to have sex before he woke up. He didn't understand why he wanted to be with Ramon all of a sudden but one thing was for sure, he had a boyfriend and it was his duty to make him happy. Ramon had betrayed him while Dan had been with him even in the hardest of times.

Marcos rose from the bed only to realize that his dick was painfully hard. He had to hide that hard-on from Dan or it would become a disaster if he questions him.

"Morning," Dan yawned. Too late, Marcos thought. Dan was already up and there was no way to hide that bulge from him.

"Morning," Marcos said softly.

"Oh my God," Dan gasped rising from the bed. "Are you hard?"

"Err...yeah," Marcos said suddenly feeling embarrassed when it was just his boyfriend.

Dan quickly run to him and massaged Marcos' cock inside his pants.

"Fuck me, Marcos." Dan chuckled in a sexy tone. "I want you to fuck me hard," Dan begged. "My hole is twitching right now."

Marcos was left puzzled and he didn't know what to say. Dan quickly went to the drawer and got a tube of lube.

"Here," Dan said giving him the tube. "I want you to fuck me here and now." Dan sounded so demanding and desperate.

Dan took off his underwear revealing his 6-inch hard cock which he stroked furiously. He got on all fours on the bed opening his legs so that Marcos could see his hole. Marcos slowly removed his underwear his eyes glued on Dan's hungry hole. He was to be happy that he was suddenly hard after so long, right? But he was not even happy that he was going to fuck Dan. What had Ramon done to him?

Dan licked three of his fingers and inserted them in his ass one by one and they all entered. He fingered himself while he moaned softly on the bed. Marcos lubed his cock and put some on Dan's hole. He slowly removed Dan's hands and placed his finger in Dan's hole,

"I don't need your finger." Dan groaned. "I need you to fuck me with your big cock...breed my ass."

Marcos placed his cock on Dan's entrance and it slipped in with a swift making both Dan and Marcos moan. Marcos' cock was buried deep in Dan's hole and he couldn't help but moan.

"Fuck me," Dan demanded. "Fuck me hard."

Without saying anything Dan removed Marcos' cock from his ass and made him lie on his back. Marcos lay on his back while Dan sat on his cock with a swift.

Dan began riding his cock faster and furiously which made Ramon groan as he felt the pressure on his cock. Dan was riding his cock furiously that Ramon started to feel the pain

"Oh yeah..." Dan moaned. "This feels so fucking good."

Marcos had it and if Dan wanted to fuck roughly he was going to give it to him hard. Still, on his cock, Marcos made Dan lie on his back and then he spread his legs wide holding them with his hand. He was now getting a good view of Dan's hole as his legs were spread wider. Marcos didn't know what came over him but he began pumping into Dan with long, deep thrusts, hitting Dan's prostate roughly, making Dan clench the sheets on the bed while he moved his head from side to side.

"Oh fuck..." Dan cried out in pleasure. "...Fuck me harder, hit my prostate roughly."

Marcos sped up his thrusts and he was like an animal during mating season. He got almost out of Dan's hole and then rammed into him roughly. Dan was moaning uncontrollably and he brought his hands to Marcos' ass and helped him go deeper into his ass.

"Oh...my fuck," Dan moaned as he slapped on Marcos' ass harder. "Violate my ass..."

And that's what Marcos did, he fucked Dan's ass brutally until they both came together.

"I am coming." Dan moaned loudly making Marcos think that someone heard them. While Marcos was moaning as he came hard into Dan's ass, Dan was having his powerful orgasm and it reached to his chest.

Marcos pumped in Dan's ass until every drop of his cum was deep into Dan's bowels. Marcos brought Dan's ass to the edge of the bed and then he pulled out leaving Dan's ass gaped with loads of cum making its way to the floor. Marcos was breathing so damn fast and so was Dan. He sat on the cold floor feeling powerless after that powerful fuck he had just given Dan.

"Fuck!" Dan cursed. "My hole still gapes."

Marcos didn't know why he was silent. He had just fucked Dan, his boyfriend but he just wanted to give it to him hard. He did not enjoy fucking Dan because he felt he was being taken into something he didn't want to do but he was glad he gave it to Dan the way he wanted it.

"I am glad you liked it," Marcos muttered.

"Liked it," Dan whispered as he licked Marcos' ear. "I loved it. You haven't fucked me as you did before. Does this mean that your sex drive has increased?"

"I...I don't know." Marcos stammered.

"Well, I hope it has because I want to be fucked like that every morning."

Marcos smiled sheepishly and went to the bathroom to shower. He needed to shower because he was not feeling well after that fuck session with Dan. He was supposed to be happy he fucked his boyfriend but he was feeling so bad like he had done something wrong. He knew the reason why Ramon. Since he came back, Marcos has been getting funny feelings. He was supposed to hate the boy who had hurt him but what he felt was an attraction like the one he had with Ramon before.

Marcos switched the shower and the warm water began running on his smooth, hard, muscular body. It felt soothing as the water massaged his tired body. He washed his flaccid cock and it did not respond.

Marcos felt arms wrapping around him sweetly, Dan. He was holding him tightly that he felt his body reacting as a shot of pain hit his ribs.

"Fuck me again," Dan begged with a series of moans. "Please my love."

"I am sorry but I can't get it up," Marcos said as he squeezed Dan's hands smoothly. "I am flaccid."

"Let me help you with that," Dan said wrapping his hand on Marcos' flaccid dick.

Dan stroked Marcos' cock slowly at first feeling it rises but that was all he felt. It just got semi hard and that was it. Marcos tried his possible best to make his cock hard but he couldn't.

"I can't seem to get it up," Marcos said as he turned to face Dan.

"I don't get why you have a hard time getting your dick hard." Dan sounded angry. "When you were a playboy, you didn't even need to touch it."

"Ever since I met Ram..." Marcos trailed off once he saw the grimace on Dan's expression. "Don't worry we will try again when we go to the Mazvani resort. Just a few days..." Marcos wrapped his arms around Dan's neck. "...and we will be together with no one to disturb us. We will play at the beach, at the pool and even go to the bar together."

"I can't wait." Dan brought Marcos' lips to his and they kissed.

***

Ramon reached Castillo shoe Company thinking about the location, the location of his next photo shoot. He has been thinking about it since morning and it has got to him. There is a high demand for his photos and he has to shoot full photos for his magazine. Mr. Robbins has given him the honor of choosing the best location for his shoot but he is still thinking about it.

Ramon told his guards to wait while he went in quickly and signed some documents that were waiting on his table. He entered the building and was receiving wonderful smiles from everyone he met. Most of them just stood and stared at him with their wonderful smiles. These people didn't even get tired of taking pictures of him and he always walked like he was on the runway, hand in pocket, steps like a model.

Ramon got out of the elevator on his way to his office when he saw Marcos with Dan stuck to him like glue. Dan took a glance at him and Ramon could see that he held him closer. What this guy was trying to prove, he had no idea.

"Excuse me," Dan said as soon as Ramon was about to pass.

Ramon stopped and looked at both of them with a serious face. He folded his arms on his chest and stared at the both of them. Somehow, Marcos was not looking at Ramon and it made him wonder why.

"Yes," Ramon said with a smile.

"We just want to inform you that we will not be here for the next board meeting," Dan said leaning on Marcos' chest. "We'll be going somewhere to be...alone."

"I don't care where you will be." Ramon smiled. "The board meeting will still go on without you."

Ramon raced to his office after saying that and he sat on his chair wondering where they were going. Ramon knew that Dan was trying to make him feel bad but he was not gonna make him play smart. He had a mission and he was going to complete it no matter what.

There were so many ways to find out where those two were going, for instance, Madison and Olivia who were still on the company premises. Ramon thought it better to call his assistant Manuel.

Marcos couldn't raise his face to Ramon after Dan had called him. Ramon affected him and he didn't want to ruin his wonderful getaway with his boyfriend.

"Why did you have to tell him that?" Marcos muttered. "We don't have to get permission."

"I know," Dan chuckled while nipping Marcos' ear. "I just thought it was a good idea to let the guy know."

Marcos didn't have any objection but he just hoped that he would have a good time with his boyfriend at Mazvani. Marcos kissed his boyfriend's cheeks and they both went in the elevator smiling.

***

Marcos and Dan arrived at Mazvani and it was so beautiful. It was a very big resort where only the high and mighty came to have fun and holidays. It was very big almost like a small town but magnificent. After a long drive from the capital, one needed such a place to relax and enjoy with your boyfriend. Speaking of boyfriend, Dan was gaping at the place like he was somewhere out of this world. Marcos couldn't deny it because the place was like heaven and it was just outside. Hmmm, this was going to be the best leisure time ever.

Marcos and Dan were now inside the resort and both their eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. Marcos suppressed a groan but he was being driven into the place. The aroma was magnificent and there were a lot of people. Marcos only found out that it was both a resort and a hotel and Marcos had a name for it, Resortel. Funny uh!

At the same time, it had a really beautiful large pool which was almost as big as their yard and the beach was just near. Had he not been rich, he would have gone crazy. As much as they wanted to stare at the magnificent place the whole day, they had to check-in. They went inside and there were no introductions or anything. Marcos was a famous businessman and a hotelier that the receptionist knew him as soon as she had seen him.

"Welcome to Mazvani Mr. Martinez," She gave a million-dollar smile which Dan found flirting.

"And boyfriend," Dan said holding on to him like glue.

"Oh!" Was the only word that came from the receptionist's mouth? It was obvious that she didn't like what Dan had said. Marcos found it a little rude himself but he ignored it. These past few days, Dan had been moody especially with Ramon around so Marcos just wanted to have him at his good side on this wonderful holiday.

Marcos thanked the receptionist and she called the bell boy to bring their bags upstairs to room 340. OMG, it was such a tall building and Marcos wished to spend more than a week at this resort, lying on the sand at the beach, sleeping in the sun at the pool, and swimming.

Marcos was really happy but as soon as he saw the bell boy, he went down memory lane to the time Ramon was a bell boy. This particular bell boy looked so innocent just like Ramon had been five years ago when he first fell in love with him. The boy that ended his playboy life and showed him how to love but later betrayed him. He later found himself smiling at the boy that was in the elevator with them. Ramon had hurt him but as days went by, he found himself being drawn back to him and it was making his heart yearn and cry out to Ramon but the boy he had known had changed. He had suddenly become even richer than him by owning the biggest shoe company in the country plus their former Company.

To stop at that, he was a very famous celebrity and his fame grew as days went by. He had his own music Company which produced his music and he had a contract with RLC, one of the biggest entertainment industries in the world.

The elevator shaft opened and they were later led to room 304. Marcos used the key card to open the room and just like that, he froze where he stood. Goodness fucking gracious Marcos, the room was magnificent, huge and it was sparkling. There was a large bed decorated with a string like red flowers, a large glass window, four big fucking couches, and a dining table with glass chairs. It was decorated wonderfully. And don't let him get started on the biggest TV that he had ever seen in a hotel. His hotel had big TVs but that TV, it was fucking sexy.

Marcos could get some ideas from this type of arrangement and he was going to use such type of arrangement. He planned to talk to the board about it and then put the plans into action. Anyone who would have seen him at that moment would have thought that he was just some guy who visited a luxurious place like this one.

"Oh...my...God," Dan stuttered. "This room is beautiful."

Marcos could hear his boyfriend being taken by the luxuries of the room. Who wouldn't be? It was wonderful and anyone would have acted the same way. They both slowly examined the room and barely heard the bellboy talking to them. He told them he was leaving but Marcos tipped him greatly and he continued exploring the room.

The walls, how could he have missed the walls? The wall had some of the greatest paintings of the most famous people that have visited the resort among them the president and even celebrities that he knew. All of them were in swimsuits, bikinis, thongs, etc. The pictures and paintings all had the years in which they were taken. Marcos was lucky Ramon was not on that wall because things would have been bad with Dan. He would have ended up paying for the picture.

The room exploration was done...what was left, oh that's right, the bathroom! Marcos found his boyfriend frozen at the doorway and he later found the reason why. The bathroom was huge and it had the triplets, hot tub, Jacuzzi, and shower. Marcos sighed after a moment of reflection. Everything he needed was in that room. The bathtub looked like a medium fucking pool and he promised himself to spend most of his nights in the hot tub. Enjoy it while you can...right?

"Wow!" Marcos sighed.

"Yeah," Dan sighed as he held on to Marcos' waist. "It's nice I know...glad you brought me here."

"Thank mom when we go back home," Marcos said his eyes fixed on that hot tub.

Talking of mom, Marcos remembered he had to call her to tell her that they had reached the resort safely. He called her and she was more than happy to speak to her son. He could hear her voice that she was happy that they were at the resort and Marcos was happy she was happy. But she said something that completely bothered him,

"Don't forget to propose."

"Mom..."

"Well, it's about time." She chuckled. "You are not getting any younger. Your twin's engagement party is in three weeks' time and after a week it will be the wedding. If possible why don't you have a double wedding? It's not a bad idea."

"But mom, there are no rings here," Marcos said sounding like a mama's boy.

"That's a perfect place to propose." Olivia gushed. "I just want to see you two married. Four years is long enough for dating. I know you will surprise him."

"I'll think about it ma," Marcos promised.

He told her he loves her and those stuff mothers like to hear and he said goodnight since it was already getting dark. They had been on the road for eight hours but it was worth the energy he used to come to this heavenly place.

Marcos went back to the bathroom and found Dan already stripped in the hot tub with bubbles of soap. Dan called him in and he didn't need to be asked twice. He stripped everything off and jumped in the hot tub which was enormous. The warm aerated water felt good on his body as it slowly massaged him to the point where he began feeling sleepy.

"Hey, sleepy head," Dan gushed. "Don't sleep in here."

"Yeah, right," Marcos hollered splashing the water on his boyfriend.

That's how the game started. They played in the tub for almost an hour until they found themselves holding each other. Dan had his head on Marcos' chest while Marcos held him firmly between his legs. There was no single reaction from his dick. He found Dan's company rather friendly than sensual. Had he been a playboy, he would have fucked Dan a countless times in that tub and he would have been exhausted.

What his mother had told him was probably right. Maybe he needed to forget about Ramon and marry Dan. He just got hurt from loving Ramon. Dan was a great friend, a great boyfriend, and a great person, honest and decent. He had a low sex drive but maybe after marrying Dan and learning to love him more, his sex drive would suddenly come back.

Thinking about his low sex drive made him sad at times because he was not able to satisfy Dan sexually enough but the guy still loved him. What else could a guy want than a partner who loved him? Dan was going to make a very good husband and Marcos knew it was true. He just has to propose to him so that he could make his mother, boyfriend, and possibly family happy.

Dan only had a father and a stepmother so he deserved to be happy and Marcos was going to make him happy by proposing to him and spending the rest of his life with him. Eventually, he would forget about Ramon and live happily with his husband, Dan. Don't they say time is the best remedy? He was going to forget Ramon with time.

"Babe," Marcos called Dan that for the first time. "Let's go have dinner."

"I wanna stay like this with you forever," Dan said softly repositioning his head on Marcos' hard chest. He knew that Olivia had told Marcos to propose to him. All that was left was to hear it from Marcos himself.

"I know," Marcos muttered. "But first we need to eat and then we can stay in this hot tub for as long as you want."

Dan was proving hard so Marcos let go of him and then picked him up and took him to the bed. He kissed him before he put him on the bed.

"Well, Mr. let's go and have dinner," Marcos said as he took a towel that was hanging by the bed and toweled his wet hair and body. "Do you want me to dress you? Okay, I will gladly do that."

Marcos toweled himself dry and then did the same to Dan. He took a black tight boxer and dressed him in it and a black skinny jeans and a blue shirt which made him look angelic.

"There," Marcos said after dressing Dan up. "My sexy boyfriend will be the most handsome at dinner."

Marcos and Dan both laughed as Dan put on his brown shoes and Marcos dressed himself up. In no time they were in the elevator heading to the resort restaurant where they found a lot of people. Soon as he entered, all eyes were on him but his eye was on his boyfriend. He was seeing Dan in a different light that evening and he had no idea why. He was not worried or anything.

Now that Ramon was back in the capital, he could spend some time with his boyfriend without being disturbed by Ramon. As they walked through the restaurant, Marcos admired the arrangement of everything. He sure needed to upgrade his hotel to at least match this resort. It was just so beautiful and you could see the beautiful moon from outside the large glass window.

Marcos took out the chair on an empty table for his boyfriend to sit while all eyes watching. He didn't care because his eyes were only for his handsome, sexy boyfriend, soon-to-be husband. He sat on the other end and looked at his boyfriend with a dimpled smile. He thought his boyfriend was growing and he was blushing.

They had known each other since...forever and they were of the same age but this was the first time Marcos saw his boyfriend blush. A moment soon, a waiter came to take their order and Marcos gave the privilege to his boyfriend to order which he returned. Marcos ordered some beef stew, red meat, rice and soup, and the best wine they had.

He went back to admiring his boyfriend while the dinner was being served. He swore he could feel his cock responding but it was probably an exaggeration so he continued admiring his boyfriend. He needed to make him feel special and sorry for still loving Ramon, though Dan had no fucking idea.

Dinner was served and wine was opened. Bon appétit...They began eating silently and Marcos was about to say something when suddenly low exotic music began playing. There was a lot of noise from everyone in the restaurant as some ladies who Marcos later identified as belly dancers came in and passed every table dancing.

"Dinner and show," Some guys said loudly which made everyone cheer.

While they all ate, they watched the dancers and Marcos found the dance rather interesting though he watched without saying anything. After the tables were cleared, everyone was served free champagne while they watched some magic stunts of sword swallowing. It seemed dangerous but Marcos enjoyed every bit of it.

Then there was love music, poems, and even drama. It was really interesting but it was also getting later. When Marcos glanced at his watch, it was past 11.30 pm and he knew they had to sleep if they were to wake up early and enjoy the rest of the day.

Marcos got up and he had his arm around Dan while they exited the restaurant with many faces on them. He was enjoying being famous and that too with his boyfriend. He noticed that he might have been the most famous businessman in that resort as many were tourists from around the world but they recognized him since he spent most of his time being in magazines, newspapers, and TV.

They passed through the lobby and noticed that there were still some people outside in the pool. He was going to enjoy that pool come the next morning. He was in luck because it was summer, the best time to be in the pool and lie in the sun.

They found themselves back in the room and Marcos asked the big question hoping the answer would be no. He was lucky because the answer was no.

"Should we go back in the hot tub or sleep?"

They slipped into the wonderfully smelling beddings in just their boxers and they switched off the light. Marcos was looking forward to spending the week like a king on a vacation.

"Goodnight," Marcos said softly as he held tighter to Dan.

"Aren't we gonna make love?" Dan muttered.

"I...I don't know if I will be able to make my cock hard." Marcos stammered.

"Let me help you," Dan said as Marcos felt his hand on his crotch.

Dan slipped his hand into Marcos' boxer and massaged his cock swiftly. Marcos could feel the blood rushing to his cock slowly as his cock began rising but slow. Up to now, he had failed to understand how he became so weak.

After that incident with Dan in Australia, while he was in rehab, he had proposed to Dan and then had sex with him. Since then, his sex drive had started becoming weaker until a point where he had difficulties getting erections but with Ramon it was different.

"I can feel it rising." Dan chuckled as he stroked Marcos' dick faster. Marcos suppressed a moan as he heard his member getting hard. It might have taken about 40 minutes before his cock became at least hard enough to fuck.

"Wait, we don't have lube," Marcos said softly.

"I packed it for..." Dan kissed his mouth. "...this,"

Dan quickly got out of the bed and came back with lube. Marcos removed the covers and lubed himself and Dan's hole. He had him on all fours on the floor exposing his hole while Marcos slowly penetrated him with a swift and boy did he fuck him. Marcos was not in the mood for sex but he fucked Dan hard, raw and rough.

The guy kept begging for more and Marcos violated his arse like anything. He came in his ass while Dan came on the floor which they wiped later. They took a quick shower and hit the bed, holding each other. Marcos kissed Dan goodnight and he drifted off to sleep.

Marcos woke up the next morning and he saw light coming into the room through a curtain.

Morning, he suddenly rose waking his boyfriend up. He couldn't believe that it was already morning. He glanced at his watch, at 9.54 am. Fuck, he cursed. Did he have to oversleep? Now only a few hours were remaining before it was evening but he was going to make it best.

Marcos quickly got up and ordered breakfast which arrived in less than five minutes. It was just simple bread and butter and coffee so that they could head quickly to the pool.

Marcos and Dan had a quick breakfast and they were later in trunks and towels, heading outside the hotel. They had just reached the lobby and were welcomed by the beautiful aroma of the pool. Many people were lying down on the pool chairs and some on the swimming pool floor. There were people in the pool but there was still a large space as if no one was in the pool.

They found two pool chairs and they both sat there and removed the towels. The water in the pool was so clean and inviting. Marcos couldn't help but just want to jump in there but he had other things to do. He picked up the bag where he had put sunscreen lotion and made his boyfriend lie on his back under a large umbrella. He slowly applied the lotion to his boyfriend's body while he moaned. Dan did the same to him and now they were both safe from the scorching sun.

It was almost 12 after they were done and they both lay on those two wonderful pool chairs enjoying each other's company and the funny people that were around them. They had their sunglasses on and they both looked wonderful and enjoyed the company of all the people. Marcos was yearning to jump in the pool but he first had to be with his boyfriend, which was the reason for this getaway.

"What would you like for lunch?" Marcos whispered in Dan's ear.

"I am on a vacation," Dan said confidently. "A drink, some snacks, and fruits will do. And oh, please don't forget the coconut."

"Done," Marcos said as he stopped the waiter who was passing by and gave him the order. In a few minutes, everything was brought and Dan was too excited and drank the coconut with a straw. Marcos suppressed a groan when he saw Dan drinking the coconut...the island.

Marcos suddenly went back to the past and saw Ramon drinking the coconut so sexily while the liquid filled in his mouth. He remembered how he wanted to lick the dripping liquid from Ramon's chin. He had his coconut in his hand but his eyes were on Dan, not his mind though. His mind was back in time with Ramon on that island.

If he could only turn back the time he would relive the island moments over and over again. Even if it meant sustaining that wound he got in the end. Those were wonderful moments that he would cherish for the rest of his life.

That was the time when they were not even dating and it was a place for everything. The first kiss, first lovemaking, dam! Ramon was also a virgin. He popped his cherry on that island. How did such an innocent boy turn into a whore? He didn't know if he would get the answers now that he was...

"Hey!" Dan snapped his finger bringing him back to the real world. "You seem lost and you are even smiling. Look at your face." Dan chuckled. "You blew my mind away."

"I was just thinking about something," Marcos said as he smiled even more.

"About us, I presume." Dan gushed.

"Y...yes," Marcos said nervously.

Dan blushed again but Marcos was feeling bad that he had lied to Dan. Ramon was affecting him again but he was not going to allow that. Get out of my head, Marcos shouted in his mind. He needed to focus on Dan so he took the exotic drink in a glass decorated with a lemon and an umbrella-like structure and shared it with Dan. They ended up kissing in the end and all eyes were on them.

But he didn't care as long as Dan was happy. He fed the fruits to Dan until he said he was full and he ate some himself. It was now close to 2. pm and they had not done anything than sit there and watch people in bikinis, trunks, and swimsuits.

"Hey, let's go check the beach out," Marcos suggested making Dan rise and they both walked to the beach. Beyond the resort after the pool just behind was a large beach with a lot of people there. They walked to the beach and my, it was magnificent.

The sun was high in the sky, the waves were crashing with surfers enjoying the most of it, people were laughing as they lay on the sand, and others making beautiful sand castles. The trees, exotic, and local were all there, and the location itself had scenery to die for. There were people everywhere, surfboarding, scuba diving, and kite surfing which Marcos admired but never knew how to do.

Couples were sitting on the sand having a picnic with their lovers. Marcos could see all kinds of couples, gay, straight, lesbians, and just groups enjoying themselves. Marcos had his arms around Dan as he engrossed everyone's attention.

"What do you think?"

"I think you are not going to catch me." Dan gushed, running towards the water.

Marcos ran after him and they played in the water like little children. They played almost the whole afternoon until they decided to sit on the sand, order some food and had a picnic. Coming to the beach had been a bad idea as he started seeing Ramon running on the beach. It took him to the time he used to spend with Ramon at Ramon's house on the beach. Their first Monthsary and how they made love on the beach near Ramon's house.

He shook his head in total denial and concentrated on his picnic with Dan. They had fun at the beach playing, kissing, caressing, and nipping and they made a sand castle which Dan said would be their house if they ever got married. Marcos had a few fans stop by and say hi but it was making Dan uncomfortable so he decided to spend all his time at the beach with Dan until it was sunset.

The sunset was beautiful and many people gazed at it. Marcos held Dan close to him while they watched the beautiful sun setting. The sun was setting in a sleepy unhurried fashion and they enjoyed every bit of it until it got dark when they decided to go back to the hotel.

"How was your day?" Marcos kissed Dan on the cheek.

"The best I have ever had with you," Dan said moving deeper into Marcos' chest while they hit the elevator. "I like the fact that no one will be able to distract us. No work, no hotel and no clients. It is going to be the most wonderful week ever...and I want it to be romantic."

"I promise to make it a week to remember." Marcos kissed Dan on the lips.

Marcos and Dan found themselves back in their room, holding each other in the Jacuzzi, massaging their stressed tired bodies. The jets of water were remarkably soothing and the aroma of the room was romantic. Dan was pinned to Marcos' chest while the both of them enjoyed the soothing slow music which played in the room. The AC was on making the whole room cozy, and comfy. Marcos was enjoying the moment when he heard the phone ringing back in the room. He excused himself and ran to the room buck naked and found it was his mother calling.

Marcos had not even said a hello and she was asking about how the day had been. All he said was, "Incredible" but she told him she needs details. He told her of the day at the beach and she sounded happy.

"You have proposed, haven't you?" Olivia asked suppressing a groan hoping her son had done as she had suggested.

"Not yet, mom,"

"Don't tell me you are waiting for the perfect moment." Olivia chuckled. "There will be no perfect time...propose to him and make your getaway a little extra special. Make him feel appreciated and by the time you come back, I want you to introduce him as your fiancé, my future son-in-law. Promise me this,"

"Marcos didn't want to make his mother beg because she had sacrificed for him in the past. He was going to grant her what she was asking. After all, he had known Dan all his life and the guy was crazy in love with him. He will return and appreciate that love someday.

"Okay mom," He sighed. "I will think about it and then I will tell you my thoughts tomorrow."

Marcos cut the call and he went back to the Jacuzzi where they sat until it was 9. pm.

"Wanna have dinner?" Marcos asked Dan, holding him tighter.

"No, let's just order and eat in our room. I am really tired today. I just wanna eat and sleep. I am looking forward to spending the whole day at the pool tomorrow."

Marcos took Dan out of the Jacuzzi and the both of them took a quick warm shower while they waited for the dinner that they had ordered. Dinner arrived after a shower and Marcos wore a robe and allowed for dinner to be brought in. They ate dinner quickly and the plates were later taken.

Exactly at 10.pm, there was a lot of noise coming from downstairs and Marcos had no idea what it was all about. Dan asked him about the noise but he had no idea.

"I bet it's just some exotic dancer giving the guys a lap dance."

The noise continued for so long and it was still there even when they went to bed. Marcos and Dan kissed each other and they slept feeling each other's naked bodies.

*****

Marcos pulled up his square leg suit and checked himself in the mirror. It was tight and looked sexy on him, perfect for a day spent at the pool, feeling the luxuries of Mazvani. He checked out his hairy chest and moved his hand on it, feeling how sleek it was. Marcos admired his chest hair and wouldn't know what he would ever do without it.

"Hey sexy," Dan said, making Marcos divert his eyes to his direction. Dan was putting on a brown square leg suit which perfectly fitted him.

Dan had little brown hair from his navel to only Marcos knew where. His legs were hairy but he looked sexy, somehow but he wouldn't dare tell him that for it would end up in a heated argument.

"Ready!" Marcos asked as he took a robe and covered himself up.

"Yes," Dan equally covered himself up.

They had already sun screened themselves so they would be safe the rest of the day. Marcos took a grab bag and they were headed to the pool. Marcos had his arms on Dan while he kissed his cheeks continuously. They reached the lobby and noticed that it was quiet, too quiet. No one was even seen, not even the receptionist.

"Strange," Marcos said, his eyes moving from side to side to check if he could see anyone. "Where is everyone? I hope the noise we heard wasn't some kind of riot."

"Riot, in this place?" Dan said, closer to Marcos' embrace. "That can never happen."

Marcos was sure that something was not right. What could make people get out of a luxurious resort like this? Marcos forgot about it and he went with Dan to the large pool. Okay, something was wrong. The bags were on the poolside and everywhere seemed like people were still around but even at the pool, there was not a single soul left.

"You were saying?" Marcos said, moving his gaze to Dan.

"I am sure that there is an explanation for all this."

Marcos turned and looked everywhere and later saw a crowd of people at the beach. Whatever they were doing there, Marcos didn't want to know. After all, they now had the pool all to themselves and would do whatever they wanted.

Marcos and Dan put all their stuff on the two pool chairs which seemed empty and they removed their robes. Marcos was so excited because he hasn't had a chance to jump in that pool and he was going to make a grand entrance while everyone was still at the beach, doing whatever it was that had drawn them there.

"Cannonball," Marcos jumped into the pool, water splashing on Dan who was getting ready to jump in. The water was heavenly and it was a little warm to Marcos' feel. He swam around the pool from side to side, diving in and kissing Dan. They swam for almost 3 hours without seeing a single soul come by. They later lay on the pool chair feeling the warm sun on their bodies making them both doze. They had their sunglasses on and they both dozed without saying a single word.

Just when Marcos was about to sleep in that sunny weather, he heard a noise coming toward them. Finally, after spending three hours with whatever had kept them, they were coming back. He had missed having all those wonderful people.

"Finally," Dan sighed.

Marcos removed his sunglasses and waited for the people to arrive. It was long and the noise got closer until he heard what they were saying.

"Oh my God, he's so cute." One of them said. "I never thought coming here would bring me so much luck."

The people all were talking about the same thing while they settled on their chairs and others hit the water. Everyone was talking about how wonderful he was and how handsome and sexy he was. Someone important had come to the resort and it was what the people were talking about.

About five minutes, it was like all the people had come back and some were already inside the hotel but many were still at the pool though there was still a large space. Marcos was surprised that even all the workers were at the beach and as they passed by, they were talking about the same thing. Whoever had come must have been important to make everyone follow him.

The manager passed by and Marcos recognized him from one of the photos he had seen when they had arrived.

"Excuse me," Marcos stopped the manager.

"Yes, Mr. Martinez," The manager said, giving him a beautiful smile. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm sorry...but what's going on?" Marcos asked giving the manager a question mark on his face. "I heard some people...all the people saying that someone important has come. Who has come here?"

The manager laughed softly. "Look over there." The manager pointed in the direction of the beach.

Immediately Marcos followed the direction of the finger, he froze and dropped the sunglasses and they broke. What was going on, Marcos thought? He was trying his possible best to be a good boyfriend but what was he going to do now that he was here, Ramon?

"Are you okay," The manager asked as he touched him on his back.

Marcos' eyes were fixed on Ramon who was coming towards the resort giving the people a wonderful smile and a sexy wave, moving his hands in the air, looking like he was the owner of that place. Marcos gulped, his eyes glued at Ramon who was dressed in a blue striped board short and tightly fitted swimming shirt looking damn sexy as the wind blew his hair backward.

Marcos swore that he was moving in slow motion. He imagined Ramon was flipping his hair, waving at him, and smiling at him. He exaggerated it was just the two of them and he could feel excitement passing through his entire body.

"Baby, are you okay," Dan asked, holding his face close to his. Marcos directed his eyes at Dan and realized that Dan had been talking to him and he didn't hear a word.

"Uh!" Marcos said with his mouth open and his eyes lost. "Of...Of course, I am fine."

"Why did you seem like that?" Dan said, looking in the direction which had frozen Marcos. His eyes widened as soon as he saw Ramon coming stealing the spotlight for himself.

"What is he doing here?" Dan said, his voice sounding cold and resentful. "Can't he leave us alone?"

Marcos wasn't responding, Ramon was affecting him again and he had no idea how he would hide his bulge in case he got hard. What was he going to do now?

Ramon passed by them as if he did not see them but the manager stopped him and he stood there giving a smile that caught Marcos' attention. He knew what he was doing was wrong, that attention was supposed to be reserved for his boyfriend but he was giving it to Ramon.

He had decided to avoid Ramon and concentrate on his boyfriend...right? Then why he was still drawn to Ramon he didn't know, Marcos thought as his eyes stared at Ramon who seemed not to have seen him.

"I haven't had a chance to speak to you properly," The manager said loudly. "It's an honor to have you here at our resort. I was not here to welcome you personally because I had no idea it was you who was coming. Mr. Castillo told me that his son will be coming here but I had no idea that it was you."

"Yeah, it's okay," Ramon said, smiling at the people around. "I told dad to say his son, not Ramillio, my fault."

"It's really..."

"What are you doing here?" Dan suddenly stood up, staring at Ramon and sounding angry. Marcos quickly stood up to stop him from making a scene because he had no idea what Ramon could do. There were many people at the pool and it would create a big scene.

Ramon was gaping at them as if he was surprised and Marcos wondered if Ramon had no idea that he had come to the same place with Dan.

"You?" Ramon perplexed. "You are here too."

"Don't avoid the question," Dan said loudly as if in an argument. "Did you follow you follow us here?"

"Follow you?" Ramon gasped, touching his chest in complete shock. "Why would I follow you? It's not like you are that important and my life revolves around you." Ramon said, after a long chuckle. "Don't be so sure of yourself. In case you think I followed you, I came here for a photo shoot which just ended a few minutes ago." Ramon said, moving his head from side to side. "I am surprised you guys are here."

Everyone was silent after that. Dan looked pissed and that smile from Ramon made him so mad he wanted to pull that long hair of Ramon out. Ramon's face was glowing and Marcos couldn't help but stare.

"Wait, do you guys know each other," The manager asked in surprise. "...Personally."

"Of course, we do," Ramon said, taking a glance at Marcos who was staring at him like he was seeing him for the first time. "Marcos is my business partner and he also owns shares in my shoe Company."

"And they used to date." Marcos heard a voice that was familiar to him. If he was not mistaken, it was his father's friend, Mr. Gutierrez. He had not seen the man for three years since he left with his wife and family.

Marcos quickly moved his face to the direction of the voice and saw Mr. Gutierrez standing just nearby, a man he called uncle. He didn't know whether to be happy that he had revealed that or to be sad because Dan was with him.

"What?" Some people exclaimed.

"Yes," Mr. Gutierrez answered, coming near with a smile. "Marcos and Ramillio dated in the past, five years ago to be precise."

Ramon had only planned a little drama but what had just happened was even better. He remembered the man from the time Marcos had introduced him to the family, thank you so much for helping, Ramon chuckled inwardly.

"Ramillio is gay?" The manager exclaimed.

"Yes," Ramon answered loudly. " I am gay and proud," Ramon shouted excitedly, drawing attention from everyone who started cheering.

"Wow!" The manager gasped.

"Why did you break up?" One of the people asked, followed by everyone agreeing to what the guy had said. "I bet you were hot together."

Ramon directed his eyes at Marcos and stared deep into them. The same green eyes that Marcos had hypnotized him with. He saw the same yearning look that he had seen in them years ago.

Ramon sighed loudly. "We were not compatible."

Ramon took one final glance at Marcos whose eye never left him and decided to walk away so that he could go and sit on his especially reserved chair and relax. It was afternoon and there was nothing more beautiful than relaxing, even celebrities needed some time to relax. But what if he created another drama to see if Marcos really cared about him or still loved him, he thought as crazy ideas run through his head. Water, he exclaimed. He could use water to see if Marcos cared. Ramon made sure to pass as close to the edge of the pool as possible. The manager was walking with him and then he made a scene and fell into the pool. He made sure to go down deep.

Marcos the sight of seeing Ramon falling into the pool made him so scared. He needed to save him because Ramon didn't know how to swim and all the people had no idea that he didn't.

"Ramon!" Marcos shouted at the top of his lungs. Without taking any time, Marcos run and jumped in the pool. He saw Ramon deep in the pool so he dived and brought him up to the surface though he felt that Ramon was putting up a resistance.

Marcos held on to Ramon tightly when he brought him to the surface. He was so scared at the thought of Ramon drowning that he held him tighter than he should have. What would have happened if he had not been around, Marcos thought, trying to get a firm grip on Ramon? He would have drowned without these people realizing it.

"I got you," Marcos said, trying to swim with Ramon. "I won't let you go. You are safe now."

"What's going on?" The manager asked with a big question mark on his face.

"He can't swim," Marcos said his heart racing miles and miles.

"Yes, I can," Ramon said trying to get Marcos' hands off of him but the guy held him tighter.

"No, you can't," Marcos argued. "Just stay still and I will get you out of there safely. "Don't worry I will get you out of this pool safely."

Ramon stared at Dan who was looking like he was about to cry and he smiled. Dan was looking pitiful, ready to explode but Ramon was enjoying the grimace on his face.

"Marcos I have learned how to swim while I was at the university." Ramon laughed. "I am fine. I just slipped but maybe I need to swim now."

"It's okay," Ramon said loudly to all the people. "Marcos just thought that I don't know how to swim since I was not able to while..." Ramon stared at the angry Dan and smiled. "...we were dating. It looks like he still remembers everything about me."

Marcos let go of Ramon and he swam like a pro attracting cheers from the people that were around him. They shouted at how he was not only a celebrity but also a great swimmer. Marcos just smiled because he had been scared that Ramon would have died. But that smile on his face turned to a frown when he looked at Dan. He had a grimace on his face and he turned to leave and Marcos knew he had a lot of explaining to do.

Marcos got out of the pool, took his robe, and ran after Dan. He knew he had to cheer him up. Why Ramon had to show up and ruin everything, Dan thought, running everywhere but he didn't see Dan. Marcos realized then that the love that he had for Ramon had come back and with full force.

Ramon got out of the pool with the help of the manager who helped him get out. He sat on the pool chair, toweling himself with the towel the manager had given him. He saw the rest of the photoshoot crew from RLC coming near him. They had all the equipment with them. Ramon told them that he would find them inside since he had to do another photo shoot inside the resort.

I know you are probably wondering, why is Ramon at the resort and how did he come? Well, this started the day Dan had informed him about his trip with Marcos. Marcos had called his assistant, Manuel and he gave him the assignment of finding out where exactly Dan and Marcos planned to go. He had an advantage because Olivia and Madison had never seen his assistant.

With the help of his assistant and thanks to the big mouth of Olivia who couldn't stop bragging about her son and his boyfriend going for a getaway, Ramon had known that they had gone to Mazvani. That had been a huge mistake because he remembered his dad owned half of the resort. He had immediately called Mr. Robbins and told him that the photo shoot would take place at Mazvani.

Mr. Robbins had not rejected and told him that it was a good idea to release a magazine about his getaway. It had been an amazing idea. With a few contacts in a day, Ramon arrived at Mazvani in the previous night in the big RLC van and all the people had cheered.

Just this morning, he had a photo shoot at the beach in every swimsuit which was brought and every water game. The crew had set up a tent where he would change and then the photo shoot had begun. It had taken about 5 hours but it was a photo shoot he would never forget. He couldn't wait to see those pictures in a magazine.

He had pictures in a wet suit with a surfboard in his hands and he worked his body perfectly. He was shot in the water in swim briefs, water polo suits, and every possible angle, sitting on the beach, running, making sand castles which by the way, he didn't do. All the people at the resort had been there to cheer for him and watch while he took the photos. He was a model and he liked every part of it.

After the photo shoot was done, he spent the last hour taking selfies with his fans and signing autographs. When he came, he saw Marcos and Dan but pretended not to have known. With this stunt he just pulled, he made Dan angry and he was sure that it was going to cause some rift between Marcos and Dan.

Now he is sitting on the pool bench, talking to his fans and giving them his autographs. He is comfortable with them, at least before he goes to shoot inside the resort. He can't wait for another opportunity.

"Sir, the phone is ringing." His guard said handing him the phone.

Ramon excused himself and answered the phone which was from Mr. Robbins.

"How was the photo shooting my boy?"

"It was perfect," Ramon chuckled. "Thanks, Uncle..."

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it, Uncle?" Ramon asked sounding worried. Mr. Robbins knew the boy was worried but there was actually nothing to worry about.

"Well, you see ever since you came out as Ramillio..."

***

The shaft opened and Marcos quickly got out and went to the room. The door was already opened so he knew that Dan was inside. Now what was left was to explain to him and make him understand. He slowly opened the door, finding Dan sitting on the bed burning with anger. He looked at him with hatred in his eyes and Marcos knew that it was his fault Dan hates him. How will he propose with Dan being in that mood?

Marcos slowly sat on the bed hoping for Dan to understand. It was his fault because no matter what he does, he can't forget about Ramon. Marcos slowly extended his hand to touch Dan but he later found out it was such a big mistake.

"Don't touch me." Dan snapped. "Don't you touch me?"

"I am sorry I..."

"Why are you apologizing?" Dan yelled, pushing Marcos' hand away. "Go back and romance with him. I do not matter to you anyway. Ever since that slut returned, you..."

"But I wasn't romancing with Ramon." Marcos defended, praying for Dan to understand. "You saw what happened," Marcos moved his hand, pointing outside the window. "Ramon fell in the pool and I..."

"You saw it as an opportunity to hold him and show him that you love him and you care." Dan snapped. "Wow, Marcos, wow, even I am impressed. Do you think I am a fool?"

"Please listen to me...I thought Ramon couldn't swim," Marcos muttered, trying his possible best to reach out to Dan. "He couldn't swim when we were together and..."

"Were you the only one that saw him falling into the pool?" Dan said, pointing his finger at Marcos in anger. "There were other people there."

"Those people didn't know that Ramon can't swim and..."

"I don't care," Dan yelled.

"You mean you would have loved for him to drown?" Marcos muttered.

Dan laughed loudly. "I don't care if he could have died in that water," Dan said angrily. "Everyone would have lived peacefully without him. He followed us deliberately so that he could ruin our little getaway. Right, I wish he had died a long time ago. That way, we would have been living peacefully from that slut."

Marcos knew Dan was angry but wishing someone dead especially Ramon made him angry. He wanted to yell at Dan for it but he couldn't.

"Dan, I know you are angry," Marcos said as he went near to try and embrace Dan. "I am sorry for what I did. I knew what I had done was a mistake because I later found out that he can swim. I am sorry."

Dan knew that he was angry and wanted to slap Marcos but he couldn't slap him because it would drive him away. All that was happening was Ramon's fault and not Marcos'. On the other hand, Dan knew that Marcos still loved Ramon and any mistake would bring him closer to Ramon.

"I love you so much. " Dan muttered. "But I was hurt by what you did. Especially now that everyone at the resort knows that you used to date that whore. I felt like I was useless back there."

Marcos sighed deeply. "If you like, I will officially announce to the whole resort that you are my boyfriend. "If I have hurt you real bad I am really, really...sorry for that. I just couldn't watch him while he drowned."

"Do you want me to forgive you?" Dan muttered, eyeing Marcos as if he was a disgrace.

"Yes, I will do anything."

"Can we stop talking about him...at least while we are here?" Dan muttered.

"Yes!" Marcos said softly, taking Dan's hands and drawing him into a hug. He hugged him tightly, feeling guilty for hurting his boyfriend. Dan was not like this before. Maybe it was because of the past Marcos had with Ramon which he wouldn't let go of no matter what he did.

"Have you forgiven me now?" Marcos asked, pushing Dan's head further into his chest.

"Yes," Dan held on to his back tighter. "I am sorry I was mad at you." Dan apologized when they broke the hug. "It's just that..."

Marcos locked his lips with Dan's and he kissed him slow and passionate drawing a moan from him while he suppressed his.

"Let's just forget about it." Marcos ran his index thumb on Dan's soft lips. "Wanna go back to the pool?" Marcos said softly, moving his waist like he was dancing samba.

"Nah, let's just stay here," Dan removed Marcos's robe slowly. "Let's hit the hot tub, I want you to hold me, kiss me," Dan let the air through his teeth making a swooshing sound. "Fuck me if possible, anything just to make ourselves occupied."

"Alright," Marcos wrapped his hands on Dan's neck. "Anything for my boyfriend,"

They later hit the hot tub and then the Jacuzzi the whole afternoon. By the time they got out, it was already dark and they were both hungry. Marcos let Dan decide and they were on their way out in blue designer's trousers and pink bright shirts. They were looking like twins and everyone they met at dinner made a compliment which was driving Marcos crazy as he held on tighter to his boyfriend.

Marcos made the order and soon they were smiling as they ate their dinner with champagne. Marcos saw Dan blush and it made him look, well, sexy, I think. They had only eaten about half a plate when the lights went out. It was dark and everyone was talking.

Marcos held on to Dan's hand tightly and squeezed it. He had no idea how it would suddenly become dark on a popular resort like Mazvani. Then in a flush, some kind of piano began playing and then the lights went on brightly but there was someone who had not been there before and he had a microphone while others played piano and a keyboard.

"We've only been around for so long, I wish this feeling I have would just go away." Ramon started.

"I know I was wrong to let you go but right now I can't just stay and pretend like these feelings I have are not true. I might be fooling myself but I only get hurt with what I do..."

There were cheers, whistles, claps, and I love yous and anything that fans shouted out to Ramon who was passing around singing that wonderful. Somehow the song was reaching out to Marcos who sat there trying not to gulp but he started getting emotional while that song was sung.

He had never heard that particular song but it got the best of him and he held on tighter. He suddenly felt the need to hold Ramon and the tingling feeling in his spine made his cock jump with joy. It was beginning to harden and he could feel it swell up in his pants. Ramon's voice was angelic and the song was touching every soul that listened.

Couples were holding each other tightly and others were rubbing their faces. Others got their phones out and began taking photos and videos of Ramon. The mood was soothing, cozy, and romantic as Ramon sang the song but Dan was getting uncomfortable and Marcos could feel it in his grip.

The song was perfect but it was the chorus that melted Marcos' heart. Somehow he felt so attached to Ramon that he just wanted to grab him and kiss him. Ramon was near and looked straight at Marcos while he sang the chorus. Marcos couldn't stop staring.

"I'll let you but I say one thing, I will love you forever even though we are not meant to be. The happiest moments I spent with you but I also experienced my most painful moments with you. Through it all, one thing is clear...I will forever love you."

Ramon continued singing that song staring at Marcos but he suddenly regretted singing that song. His voice got louder as waves and waves of emotions took the best of him. He got away from Marcos' table hoping for the pain to stop but it was there. He was seeing the man that he thought he would spend the rest of his life with, sitting with the person that had hurt him the most.

"I wanna go back to the room," Dan said, squeezing Marcos' hand harder.

"Just a minute, babe," Marcos muttered, trying to hide his emotions. Dan was so pissed at that but Marcos held on to his hands.

Marcos watched as Ramon sang to the very moment everyone stood up and cheered for him after the grand finish. The song kept ringing in his head but Dan suddenly withdrew his hand and began walking away. Marcos didn't want any trouble so he followed Dan.

Ramon almost cried at the number of people that cheered for his song. He could see some ladies rubbing their faces and he knew that the emotions of the song had reached out to them. The words in the song were just for entertaining, he never knew his song would make him feel that way.

"Thank you very much." The crowd shouted. "We love you."

Ramon thanked the crowd and said goodnight to them. He reached his room and tears were already coming down his face. He didn't know how, why, or where but he knew that he needed to cry. He had a photoshoot in the afternoon and it had been perfect. He never expected Marcos to come and that had been the reason why he sang that song.

Seeing Marcos made him feel like he was telling Marcos how he felt and it got to him. He was feeling so hurt, so alone and with so much anger. It was burning ready to burn anyone in the way. He had the passion to separate them and that was what he was going to do.

Ramon rubbed his tears furiously and he decided to think of another plan that would be enforced come next day. He sat on the bed courageously and thought. The next day was another photo shoot and he was going to take it at the pool. How he takes advantage of that photo shoot and create something that would hurt Dan, he thought, rubbing his chin like an evil maniac.

Think, think, think he hit his head severally trying to come up with a plan. Oh! He got it. Dan would never know what hit him. That plan would work perfectly unless Marcos ruined it but he had another plan. Come next day, he would make sure that Dan got 10% of the pain he was going to inflict on him.

***

Marcos got out of the elevator, his arms around Dan whose mood had brightened up since they had slept like strangers. Dan had created another argument and Marcos had ended up apologizing but he was getting tired of it. He just hoped that Ramon was not at the pool so that he could spend some time with his boyfriend without interference of Ramon.

This trip had turned into a nightmare, the previous day because his boyfriend just got angry whenever Ramon was around. Marcos got under the control of Ramon every time he saw him. Just last night, he couldn't get up and go with his boyfriend just because he wanted to listen to the end of Ramon's emotional song which swept him to his feet.

"I hope you are happy, now?" Marcos kissed Dan's temple as they headed to the pool.

"I am sorry for the way I am acting." Dan apologized. "It's just that I love you a lot and I fear losing you."

"You don't have to worry about it. I understand." Marcos had no fucking explanation why he couldn't tell Dan that he loved him too and would never leave him. What the hell was wrong with him, he thought?

They got out of the resort to the pool and found several people at the pool. He did not need to ask to know what was going on, Ramon.

"Last frame," He heard a guy shouting.

Marcos knew better than to take his boyfriend back into the room. He couldn't take him to the beach because it would just spoil his mood. He had come out at midday to have a good time but looks like he was gonna have to spend the entire day in the room.

"I think we should go back in," Marcos muttered.

"Good idea."

Marcos turned about to go back to his room so that...

"Mr. Martinez, where are you going?" Marcos turned to see the resort manager running towards him. He came near and was smiling brightly. "I am really sorry Mr. Martinez but this is important."

"What is?" Marcos asked, holding Dan tightly.

"The photo shoots,"

"I don't understand," Marcos said with an expression on his face that left a big question mark.

"I want you to have a photo shoot." The manager smiled. "We like to have pictures of the famous people that visit this place. Please, I hope you don't...reject my offer."

"Err...I don't know maybe..."

"Please," The manager brought his hands together. "The resort photographer is here and I called him from the capital for this. Please,"

The man was begging but Marcos had to consult his boyfriend. As much as he was a sucker for photo shoots and that too be on the wall of a very luxurious resort, he knew he had to seek his boyfriend's...you know, permission.

Marcos looked at his boyfriend and he nodded in agreement.

"But do I have to do it like..." Marcos used his hand to point to his square leg suit. "..This."

The manager laughed at his expression. "Mr. Martinez, this is a resort and that swimwear is perfect for the shoot." He chuckled. "If you have noticed, 99% of the people on walls are in swimsuits and underwear. So you are perfect."

Marcos got out of the resort to the pool and found Ramon taking beautiful photos in the pool, swimming, standing, diving, and every angle that he could use. He was looking so sexy and his green eyes were visible as his long hair had been plaited into sexy blades.

"Just a minute Mr. Martinez," The manager said excitedly. "I want to take more of Ramillio's because he has to be on the cover of the summer vacation magazine of our resort."

The guy was making money, Marcos thought. He wondered how much they were going to pay him to be on their cover, in a swimsuit.

"I wonder how much you will pay that guy for this job," Dan said his voice cold and hoarse.

"We are not paying him." The manager chuckled. "His father owns half of the resort. For...err...three years now."

Marcos was left dumbfounded. He had never seen that coming. Just how rich was Ramon's dad and how did become Ramon's father all of a sudden, Marcos thought.

"That was a blow." The photographer shouted to Ramon making him raise his thumb with a smile. "You are photogenic and you know how to work with your body. Now let's take some outside the pool."

Ramon was so tired of that photo shoot but he did his best to make it long-lasting. He swam to the edge and was later helped by the fans to get out. He was wearing a tight tech suit and it made his body look sexier.

Marcos suppressed a groan when Ramon got out of the pool. He was wearing a very tight tech suit that made his body look sexy and feminine. His hairless body was perfectly made, his thighs were big and juicy and oh...when he turned around, Marcos swore he groaned. Ramon had a bubble butt that made the swimsuit look small on him but it was perfect that way. He made a pose, moving his arms like he was about to jump in the pool and the fashion photographer called perfect.

He made another sitting on the pool edge, legs in the water with some ladies around him which made Marcos jealous. He took quite a several photos and they were so high fashion, especially with those blades and those deep green eyes that seemed to sparkle in Marcos' eyes.

"Okay, now I want you to jump in the pool." The fashion photographer instructed. Ramon jumped in the pool and that was the end of the photo shoot. It took almost an hour before Ramon was done and now it was Marcos' turn to shine in his blue and yellow striped swimwear.

"Okay, Mr. Martinez it's your turn." The manager said.

"Oh yeah," Marcos exclaimed. He got excited whenever he was going for a photo shoot and it was going to be better once he got on the wall in one of the rooms.

Ramon finished his photo shoot and he was handed a gown by one of his female fans. He kissed her on her hand, as a gentleman and she led him to a pool chair where several fans followed him but he was able to see Marcos getting ready for the shoot.

Ramon spoke to the fans but he used to take a glance at Marcos just to see how he was progressing. Ramon couldn't deny that Marcos was looking sexy in that swimwear which was tight. It didn't even show the outline of his big cock. Yes big, Ramon could still remember how big Marcos' cock was.

"Okay, Mr. Martinez," The photographer who was also an instructor shouted. "Get ready, pose."

Ramon watched as Marcos gave an absolutely incredible pose. He had his head looking down in the water while his body posed like a professional model. This guy knew a lot about photo shoots.

"Nice," The photographer said as many people clapped.

He took more photos, standing, sitting, in the pool, and jumping in the pool. It took just about 30 minutes and he was done. Ramon pretended not to be interested but he took a glance in a while and he was impressed by the hunk.

"Is that all?" Marcos smiled.

"Yes," The manager smiled. "But I am sure the fans would like to see your photo shoot with someone."

Marcos smiled thinking that it was his boyfriend and he could see Dan smiling. "Who?" Marcos asked feeling shy.

"Ramillio," The manager smiled brightly.

"Oh, I don't think..."

Suddenly all the people began cheering at them. He tried to deny but the fans overpowered him with their cheers and he knew that he had to do it and then apologize. What harm could come out of a photo shoot?

Ramon had expected that and his fans loved it. He was soon made to get up by his fans and taken near Marcos and he gave him a sheepish look. Marcos tried to put up a smile, he was thinking about what Dan was feeling. He knew he had to do it or the people would eat him alive.

"Thank you," The manager said, drawing smiles from both Ramon and Marcos.

"Alright," The photographer said. "Get ready."

Ramon and Marcos stood near each other, both guys shirtless but none was looking like they needed a photo.

"Okay, the first one was a downer and it was trashy." The photographer said after looking at his computer. "Give me something like you are enjoying this moment."

In the next shoot, Ramon brightened his face, raised his leg a bit and the photographer who knew a lot about it told him that he was doing well but Marcos had a blank face. His mind was on his boyfriend.

"Okay, I don't know why Mr. Martinez is acting as if he's not found in magazines almost every day." The photographer said with a mocking chuckle. "Brighten the mood." But Marcos was still the same. He didn't want to hurt Dan by doing this but on the other hand, he wanted to hold Ramon and show him how it's done.

"Look, this is important for the resort," The manager said giving the both of them a smile. "Please forget about everything and make it look like you are enjoying the resort together. Ramillio is taking beautiful pictures but Mr. Martinez even I can see that you are lost. You two are gay and both of you know about romance. Do it for the sake of your past relationship and to show all of us that you have moved on."

"Let's cheer for them guys."

The people started cheering for them but Marcos' eyes were on Dan who was nodding his head in disagreement but he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. If he chose to go on with the shoot, he would get on the wrong side of Dan and if he didn't do it, the people will keep on insisting and probably eat him alive. He has to sacrifice something but what?

The fans kept on cheering and shouting Marcos and Ramillio's names. It was noisy and Marcos was still deciding.

"Don't you dare embarrass me?" Ramon said, smiling at his fans. "I am a very famous and busy guy and want to be done with this." Marcos was still lost despite Ramon telling him. "Don't be a pussy. Or do you need permission from mommy," Ramon laughed softly. "Come on mama's boy or do you need your mommy to come and..."

Did he just call him a mama's boy? Oh, it was on.

Marcos didn't know what came over him but he pulled Ramon closer to him wrapping his arms around him and then smiling at the camera.

"Yeah," The people shouted.

"There you go," The photographer said as the shutter of the camera caught them. "Give me something else."

Marcos put both his arms around Ramon and Ramon responded by twisting his head on Marcos' chest and closing his eyes, making an expression like he was enjoying the feeling Marcos was giving him. He could smell the anger burning off Dan and he was enjoying it. They both lay on the pool floor, Marcos' leg on Ramon's thigh, and Ramon holding his neck on Marcos' sweet lips feeling them trying to kiss on his neck. It was so sexy just feeling that hard body on his once again.

"I like that position," The photographer said with burgeoning excitement. "Give me more."

And boy did they give him more. Marcos smelt Ramon's neck and Ramon closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of Marcos' breath on his neck. It was heavenly and they enjoyed each other's Company while the fans cheered.

"Okay, Mr. Martinez," The photographer said. "I want you to come on top of Ramillio like you are about to kiss." Marcos had no idea what he was doing. It was like every word was a command which he couldn't ignore.

Marcos went on top of Ramon but not very close, their lips almost meeting and he found out that he was breathing faster than he could. His emotions were coming back at a fast rate. He looked straight in Ramon's eyes and he swore that he was falling deeper into his eyes.

"Hey," The photographer snapped. They had been staring at each other for a long time and the photographer had no idea if they were still shooting or what.

They stood up and got even crazier. Ramon jumped on Marcos' back smiling and it was a high-fashion photo. Marcos jumped in the pool with Ramon on his back and it was a high-fashion photo. They did several photos in the pool, Marcos holding Ramon, swimming, splashing water and to be honest Marcos enjoyed the photo shoot.

The photographer told them it was time to wrap things up and they did most of their photos holding each other which Marcos regretted as his cock started getting hard. He could feel Ramon's ass surging on his crotch and it sent billions of vibrations to his entire body and he started getting hard, in the water.

Ramon felt Marcos' cock getting hard on his ass. He knew Marcos felt embarrassed as his grip was now weaker but Ramon made him regret that. He buried his ass deeper in his crotch and he swore he heard the poor guy groan. His cock was rock hard that Ramon felt it throbbing on his big, fat ass. He immediately knew that Marcos still desired him and he even teased him more, burying his ass deeper and moving it deliberately.

Marcos felt so embarrassed when he felt his hard cock on Ramon's ass. Why did that cock have to be so damn hard all of a sudden? He was supposed to be a man whose sex drive had drastically reduced, right? But every time he was around Ramon, his cock was hard but this time it was rock hard and Ramon's movements were not making things easier for him.

"I think that's a wrap." The photographer chuckled. "I can see Mr. Martinez is losing it...again." He jested.

Ramon quickly got Marcos' hands off and he swam to the edge where he was handed the towel but he was sure that as he got out, his ass crack showed. If Marcos saw that, which he was sure he did, it might have made that cock harder.

Oh fuck, Marcos cursed. He had just seen Ramon's crack and now his cock was painfully hard pressed against his swimwear. He knew better than to get out of the pool with that hard-on.

"Mr. Martinez, come out so that I can tell you about the photo shoot." The manager said.

Marcos was scared that he was going to be embarrassed but thanks to some chick, he was given a towel which he wrapped around his waist. It hid his painfully hard cock and he was happy.

"That was fantastic," The manager commented. "Both of you were amazing and..."

"The photos were magnificent and top model, gay but top model." The photographer said. "We will use some of the most beautiful photos of the season which will be displayed on our walls. It was nice working with you. I am sure these photos will be liked by everyone because gay romance is the latest in town, especially by two famous people like you."

"I don't think..."

"Mr. Martinez, don't worry." The manager chuckled. "Those photos will not be published in a magazine."

Oh yes, they would, Ramon thought, smiling like an evil genius.

"Thank you," Marcos said his eyes glued to the spot where Dan had been but was missing.

"Excuse me," Marcos said, rushing inside the resort.

Ramon knew exactly where Marcos was going and what exactly he was going to do. He was filled with so much happiness that he wanted to shout out to the whole world how much he had hurt Dan. Now his work was done. He would be going back home in the evening for he had to leave the country a day after.

Ramon's thoughts took him to the bulging cock on his ass. It made his whole body jerk and he felt hot. It was amazing to feel like that once again. Dan better watch out because he was barely starting. Ramon was going to ask for some of those photos before he went back to the capital in the late afternoon.

"That was fantastic," The fans yelled. "Let's cheer for Ramon."

The fans began cheering for him and he smiled at them.

"You look good together." The chick who was standing near said. "You are both hot but I think you are hotter. Ever thought of getting back together?"

Ramon had no answer to that question so he gave her a wonderful smile and she gasped. That romantic photo shoot had been planned by him and it had worked perfectly.

Let Dan just give him a few weeks and those photos would be in a magazine somewhere. He chuckled at the thought of seeing Dan crying.

***

Marcos entered the room only to find Dan already dressed, furiously throwing the clothes in his bag. He knew that he was burning with anger but Dan needed to understand something.

"Dan, Can I..."

"Save it, Marcos," Dan bellowed. "I know what you are trying to say but I am done with your excuses."

"But you heard them." Marcos sighed deeply. "They forced me to take the photos with Ramon."

"I nodded at you," Dan yelled. "I did but you were too eager to take photos with that whore. I wonder if what you say is true."

"What are you insinuating?"

"I am talking about that whore owning part of Martinez hotel," Dan yelled. "You probably just fuck him."

Marcos was not liking the accusations he was getting from Dan and he was getting angry but he didn't want to make the situation worse.

"Look, you are just angry right now."

"Angry!" Dan yelled with a grimace on his face. "I wanna fucking rip that fucking hair from his head and I wanna snap at his neck and kill him with my own hands."

"Dan..."

"I have had it, Marcos," Dan muttered. "I wanna go home, now." He raised his voice, pointing his fingers to the floor. Dan was mad and he needed to see his accomplices, Olivia and Madison. This getaway had been a really bad idea and he was regretting it.

"Come on, we still have..."

"I wanna go home, now." Dan badgered.

"But we still have about two days left." Marcos protested, trying to get Dan to calm down. "Can't we..."

"I said now!" Dan commanded almost hitting Marcos with his speeding hand.

"Okay," Marcos said, raising his hands in the air showing total agreement.

Dan furiously packed all the clothes and sat on the bed, waiting for Marcos to be done. Marcos stripped his swimwear off and put on a green bright shirt and black trousers plus brown sneakers. He packed his bag making sure that everything was in order. They both went out of the room and checked out. Marcos paid for everything and handed the key card and they went to their car. The workers told them to stay some more but his boyfriend was just furious.

They found themselves on the road and it was such a boring journey. Marcos drove the car, taking turns looking at Dan who was looking outside the window with a frown on his face. Dan never uttered a word even when they had stopped on the way to grab some food at the cafeteria. Marcos gave up and put on some music, not Ramon's because he knew that there would have been an argument.

After being on the road for 8 hours, they reached the house around 9.45.pm. Dan had not uttered a word throughout the entire journey and it made Marcos worried. As soon as he had parked the car, Dan got out and Marcos followed him. He ordered the bodyguards to get the bags from the car and they both went inside the house.

Marcos found his father in the living room reading a magazine and no one else. They both froze as their father raised his face.

"Hey, you are back already?"

James called Olivia and she came running down the stairs as if she was expecting some good news.

"Hey, back so soon?" Olivia said cheerfully as she ran down the stairs. "What are you standing there for? Come and sit down and tell me all about your special getaway."

Dan and Marcos moved slowly to couches but both of them had long faces. Olivia came to the living room looking happy but Marcos had not uttered a word.

"Why are you back so soon?" James asked, putting the magazine on the little glass table beside his chair. "I thought you were supposed to be back two days from now."

"I think they have something exciting to tell us and they couldn't wait." Olivia gushed, rubbing her hands together. She called everyone else and they came rushing to the living room. They were all surprised he was back including all the workers. Olivia told them that they had something to announce.

"Go on," Madison cheered.

"Dan wanted to come back," Marcos mumbled.

"Is that it?" Olivia said, sounding disappointed.

"Why don't you tell them the truth, Marcos?" Dan exploded hoarsely.

"The truth," Olivia asked still chuckling, staring at Dan, noticing that his eyes were watery. "Hey, why do you look like this? What truth is Dan talking about? I thought you two were supposed to..."

"It's nothing mom," Marcos assured with a sad grimace.

"You don't want to tell them." Dan huffed. "Alright, I will." He sobbed. "Ramon was at the resort and he ruined everything."

Everyone was hit by the surprise that Dan gave them. Olivia's eyes even watered.

"Ramon!" Madison gushed. "What was Ramon doing at the resort?"

"I don't know." Dan sobbed, rubbing a tear that fell to his face. "Ask Marcos who was with him."

"What was he doing at the resort?" Olivia yelled.

"Olivia..."

"James, please." Olivia shushed.

"He had a photoshoot." Marcos said softly feeling angry at the same time.

"And you think it is a coincidence?" Olivia snapped. "I am sure he planned all this so that he could ruin your getaway."

"Why would Ramon do that?" Barry asked, tilting his head from side to side. "For all you know the guy..."

"You were not there Barry," Olivia muttered her eyes on her son.

"His father owns half of the resort." Dan sobbed.

"What?" Olivia yelled. "Why is this boy everywhere? Does he own property in almost every part of the world? Only God knows if Ryan is his father or his sugar daddy."

"Olivia," James yelled. "Why would you say something like that?"

"You can't blame me," Olivia yelled as a shiver took her by surprise. "The boy is a whore. How do you explain his sudden transformation? He is suddenly famous, powerful, and very influential. Don't forget that he..."

"That is not my problem," Dan sobbed furiously. "My problem is that Marcos was romancing and flirting with him." He cried out loudly.

"Marcos," Olivia yelled, raising her hand to slap him. "How dare you..." Olivia's hand was caught by James and he was looking furious.

"What is the matter with you?" James snapped at Olivia. "Were you about to slap our son without hearing his side of the story? Besides, he's old enough to choose his path."

"Can you hear yourself?" Olivia yelled. "Did you hear what Dan said? Marcos was romancing the same boy that had almost destroyed his life."

"It wasn't my fault, mom," Marcos said softly, feeling like a mama's boy just like Ramon had said. At 30 he was supposed to make decisions for himself but his mother always got in the way, she loved Dan and Marcos felt at times that she loved Dan more than him.

"Whose fault was it?" Dan asserted, twisting his head in anger. "Mine!"

"I didn't say that but you were there and if I remember correctly you were the same person who allowed me to go for that shoot."

"Now it's my fault," Dan exclaimed, his voice hoarse. "I told you to go for that photo shoot solo not with that whore. It was supposed to be our moment but instead, you were holding him like you were long-lost lovers. How do you think that made me feel?" Dan shifted to Olivia. "You should have seen him mother, he was holding him so tightly. Some people even said that..." Dan sobbed.

"You see what you have done." Olivia blamed, pointing her long finger at Marcos. "Just look what you did to your boyfriend."

Marcos didn't know why by his anger was being ignited slowly and it might just explode like a bomb. He kept his cool and tried to sound calm.

"I have already apologized to Dan several times," Marcos said, trying to make his anger go away. "I even told him to stay so that we can be done with our..."

"For what?" Dan yelled, sobbing. "So that I can watch you do more. You are my boyfriend and I expect you to respect my feelings."

"It's was just a photo..." Marcos suppressed his anger. "It's no big deal. You saw how his fans insisted that I should..."

"Seriously Marc," Madison said softly but it could be heard that she was disappointed. "How could you do this? He's your boyfriend and Ramon probably planned all this. Can't you see that he's trying to make trouble for you two and you are foolishly falling for it? It's not a coincidence that he came to the place where you two were, I am sure he planned it so that he could cause a lift between you two. And it's working if...you ask me."

"What do you want me to do?" Marcos finally yelled. "I have tried everything but it seems like you don't understand."

"Marcos..."

"Please, mom," Marcos yelled. "I have had it okay. Ever since we went to the resort, all I did was apologize. I expect Dan to trust me but all he does is blame me and show me that he doesn't trust me. Have you ever asked how that makes me feel?" Marcos yelled. "I am always the wrong one. Marcos did this, Marcos did that...I am tired of it all. Dad is right I am not some child that you can control. I am an adult and I..."

"Then act like one," Olivia yelled.

"You are right mom," Marcos chuckled. "I will act like an adult and not like a teenager. In this case, there is nothing wrong with taking a photo with your ex..."

"You whore ex," Olivia said rudely.

"Whatever!" Marcos yelled. "This time I will not apologize because I am getting tired of it all. Apologies, apologies, I am growing tired of it." Marcos yelled. "If you ask me, mom this is your fault."

"What?" Olivia yelled, pointing at herself with a grimace. "How is it my fault that you were flirting with that whore?"

"You suggested going to the resort even when I objected," Marcos said pointing a finger at her. "You fix this because I am done. If Dan doesn't want my apologies then fine because I can live with that. This time I will not apologize to Dan because I have had it up to here." Marcos pointed to his neck. "Stop suffocating me and please I am begging you mom, I don't want to have this argument again."

Marcos turned to leave. Myriads of emotions were taking him over. Depressed, tired, humiliated, unappreciated, you name it and he was really angry at everyone at that moment. He was just tired of apologizing like a fool to someone who ended up getting angry within a few minutes.

"Marcos..."

"Didn't you hear what I said, mom?" Marcos snapped. "I said I don't want to have this conversation again, Mrs. Olivia Martinez."

Olivia was surprised to almost say shocked. Her son had never called her by her name. It was clear that he was angry and she knew that her son was one of the most stubborn men on earth. She held Dan close to her while he sobbed and she knew that she needed to act fast if she was to save the relationship.

Marcos reached the room and shut the door with such force, that the floor vibrated.

"What the fuck!" He cursed. "I have had it."

Marcos was really angry that he always apologized. This time it was neither Ramon nor his fault. He never used to act like this when he was with Ramon. Dan used to abuse Ramon but never for once did he get to apologize for anything like the way he was doing. Had he made a mistake forgetting what he was doing? Was he wrong to give Dan a chance? His head was spinning badly.

He was supposed to be happy after the getaway but he was mad. Mad at the fact that the one he calls his boyfriend doesn't trust him. Ramon made him horny, yearn for him, and try to kiss him but never for once had he done any of those things Dan accused him of. He didn't deserve what he was getting, not any of it. He had only seen Ramon not more than five times and Dan was acting like a crazy chicken.

"Fuck!" He cursed, kicking the bed hard it made his leg hurt.

***

"Do you have to go?" Mark said, holding on closer to Ramon.

"Of course, I have to do it." Ramon sighed flipping his fucking long hair. "I can't stay here."

"Why are you leaving us?"

Ramon laughed loudly and so did the rest of his members. "You crazy boy, why do you sound as if I am going away forever?" Ramon chuckled. "It's only two weeks." Ramon was going out of the country to New York for a music tour and the red carpet and music awards which were only two weeks away.

"Don't blame me." Mark sighed. "I have just got used to having you around."

"Get off me." Ramon jested, getting Mark's hand off. "I will be back after the tour and the red carpet. Hopefully with an award or awards," He laughed. "I have been nominated in 6 categories for the first time since I was kinda in a closet. The headquarters called while at the photo shoot."

"Go get it, bro," Eduardo said, hitting him gently on the shoulder. "Make me proud. You still have to tell us about the photo shoot at the resort."

"Yeah," Mark agreed. "What about the issue with...you know who."

Ramon laughed sweetly. "I have taken care of that for now. It will leave an impression."

"What did you do?" Eduardo grimaced.

"I won't tell but you will find out." Ramon chuckled before he saw his two fathers coming down the stairs.

Ramon had only been in the house for a day and he spent it with Mr. Robbins planning about what was to happen at the tour and he educated him about the red carpet. They would hire the best designers in New York to design his red carpet attire. Being in six categories was making him nervous, freshest face, best young artist, best music of the year, most talented new artist, top selling artist, and best male artist.

Ramon hadn't told any of them about his photo shoot but he was going to make sure that it leaves an impression on everyone. He has another surprise for Martinez in a matter of 17 days. It was gonna make them cry. Before his two fathers came down Ramon asked his two brothers something.

"I need you guys to do something for me." He whispered. "In my room, on the bed is a number. Call that number and work with him to do something for me. Make sure that it happens the way he will tell you the plan goes. I can't afford any mistakes."

"Whatever it is," Eduardo muttered. "I promise to do it for you."

"You asked about my photo shoot, right?" Ramon whispered.

"Yeah," Mark whispered.

"In my top drawer is a big envelope," Ramon whispered, hearing footsteps getting closer. "There are pictures there. Keep them safe. I will call you to give instructions so that..."

"Is there anything you are keeping from us?" His father asked, giving them a suspicious look.

"No father." Ramon lied. "They are just too emotional to see me go but everything is okay now."

"Alright, you ready?" His dad asked with a smile.

"Yes, Mr. Robbins is waiting."

Ramon gave all of them a hug and he left with the driver. He didn't need any guards. He reached the airport in a few minutes and Mr. Robbins was waiting.

"You ready to start this tour?" Mr. Robbins asked.

Ramon looked around at the number of people that were staring at him. He knew he was gonna have the most hectic two weeks of his life.

"As I have never been before," Ramon chuckled, making his Uncle laugh.

"Let's go, they are boarding."

Ramon laughed as he entered the gate and looked behind. He was going away for two weeks but in those two weeks, lava will erupt to the surface because of what he had for them.

What did Ramon have in his mind and was it going to work as he had plan?

Thank you so much for staying till the end of this chapter. If you are reading this, I really appreciate your time and your love. But there is one thing I want to know, do you like the twist of this story. Drop your comments to tell me of this. I am ready for both negative and positive comments because they are my inspiration. Chapter 11 will be in, just a few more pages. Stay tuned.
Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 10
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

@vanalas..... you past main characters have been submissive and easily stepped on... I am  liking  Ramon ... he is both strong and vulnerable. I like how is not taking any lip from anyone.... thank you.

I pray you not going to 'disappear on us ' again😃.Take care

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

@vanalas, thank you for the new chapter! Marcos needs to chill with his dad and let Dan and the girls enjoy their head explosions; jeez they’re so self absorbed, and they deserve whatever Ramon has in store.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I had to re-read from the beginning as I had forgotten so much of the details of the story.  I will say that the quality of the story improved from chapter to chapter, but the plot has been consistent throughout.  It is at once a soap opera and a romance with many twists. 

Mr. Martinez needs to see Olivia as she really is - the evil queen.  Perhaps Marcos will allow his testicles to drop and cut the umbilical cord from his mother.  After all,  she has Dan!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 7/25/2022 at 2:03 AM, Seraph28 said:

@vanalas..... you past main characters have been submissive and easily stepped on... I am  liking  Ramon ... he is both strong and vulnerable. I like how is not taking any lip from anyone.... thank you.

I pray you not going to 'disappear on us ' again😃.Take care

No, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm back 

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..