Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 39,046 Words
  • 1,028 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

Forever Yours - 13. Chapter 13: What does life have in store for Ramon and Antonio? Will it be a happy ending?

Could this be it?

There was tension in the house. Everyone was worried, checking the door each second that passed, moving about the room. Almost everyone had a phone to their ears trying to see if they could reach him. Dan had been missing since the previous day late afternoon, and no one had seen him. Normally, he would have called but no sort of thing happened and it made everyone in the house to be extremely worried. It was already 10. but no sign of Dan or his car. They were even planning on informing the police if he did not show up.

Yet despite all this, Marcos' mind was somewhere else, thinking about Ramon, again. He was seated on the couch, arms folded, deeply lost, and trying to get Ramon out of his head which was not working anyway. Due to all this tension and stress, no one had even asked how he got hurt and he liked it that way because he didn't want to cause any worry.

Marcos raised his face and everyone was in very bad condition moving from side to side, sitting on the couch, getting up, and so forth. If only he had gone with him maybe none of that would have happened but he was far from thinking about Dan, he was in his world.

"Dan," Olivia shouted, making Marcos raise his head to see her running to the door.

Marcos quickly stood up as soon as he saw Dan entering the house looking so weak and dirty. His hair was unkempt, his shirt was half done. He was walking so weakly and he looked pitiful. Marcos stood there watching as Dan came looking as if he was having a bad hair day. He saw that something happened to him.

"What happened to you?" Olivia asked, bringing him into her arms. "You don't look so good."

"I was attacked," Dan said, sounding vulnerable. "I was attacked by unknown people while going to meet the businessman. They kidnapped me and took all my money away."

"Oh my God," Madison gasped.

"I think we should call the police," Olivia suggested. "Let them deal with the bastards that did this."

"No," Dan muttered. "There's no need for that. I am just glad I am here, alive. Let's forget about all this. I just wanna forget and live in peace."

Dan was in a really bad condition but what surprised Marcos was that he wasn't even concerned about it. His boyfriend was attacked but all that was on his mind was Ramon, Ramon, and Ramon. If only there was something he could do. He was deeply lost, looking on the floor, mind with Ramon and heart aching as bad as ever.

Marcos was still lost before he realized his mother had been calling his name. He didn't even get the chance to listen to what his boyfriend had been explaining.

"Yes, mom," He stuttered.

"Didn't you hear," Olivia asked, her eyes fixed on Marcos? "Your boyfriend has been through a lot."

"I am sorry mom," Marcos apologized. "I am not feeling well. But may I take him to his room?"

"No," Olivia muttered. "Madison and I will take him to the room so that he can rest."

Marcos gave a shy smile and watched as his mother and sister took Dan to his room. He was looking really bad but Marcos wasn't even bothered. He decided to go to his room and drown in his pain before his father said he wanted to speak to him. They both went up to Marcos' room where he sat on the bed while his father closed the door.

"Did you hurt yourself again?" James asked his son who he thought had experienced more pain to last for a lifetime.

"This pain is nothing compared to what I am feeling in my heart," Marcos muttered.

"I am sorry that you had to experience that again." James sighed deeply. "But tell me the truth, did you get hurt because Ramon was the one who had ruined your sister's engagement or....."

"He's still a whore," Marcos muttered, a tear running down his cheek. "He has a sugar daddy and he was only after my wealth."

James gave a gloomy sigh. "I just don't know what to believe anymore."

"I love him, dad," Marcos cried. "Despite everything that he has done, all the pain, I can't bring myself to hate him."

"That's called love," James chuckled. "I know I shouldn't be interfering in your affairs but don't you think you needed to hear him out?"

"What was there to listen to?" Marcos said hoarsely. "....So that he could lie to me again? He still blamed mom for it. He admitted that he ruined my sister's engagement. It just hurts to know that he still sleeps with men. I thought he had changed but now he's worse than ever, he has a sugar daddy."

James chuckled. "Exactly how do you know that?"

"Mom and Dan told me," Marcos muttered.

"In life, we choose our paths my son," James muttered. "I hope the path you have chosen is the right one."

"I followed my heart five years ago and I got hurt," Marcos muttered. "I followed my heart once again and I got hurt. My heart is still yearning for Ramon but this time I will follow my mind and stick with Dan. I will propose to him and in a month or two we will get married and I will eventually learn to love him as much as he loves me."

Marcos couldn't stop his tears from coming out. He was hurt, betrayed and angry once again but this time his love for Ramon was growing deeper inside of him and he could feel it. He doesn't deserve what happened to him, he just doesn't. He held on to his father and cried.

*****

"What happened?" Olivia whispered to Dan who was looking so lost and hurt. "The story you told us down there is not genuine. I know you and I can see you are hiding something."

"I was raped," Dan sobbed, tears following after. "I was drugged and raped."

"What?" Madison yelled. "You were raped? By who,"

"The man I went to see at king's hotel drugged me," Dan said softly, feeling so humiliated and angry. "After the contract signing he brought champagne and we toasted. I started feeling dizzy and the next thing I woke up this morning naked and several used condoms piled up my body. My whole body aches and my waist is in pain."

Olivia couldn't believe what she was hearing and she immediately got scared. This was the same incident that had happened five years ago with Ramon. Could it be Ramon who had done this?

"Then why did you hide it from the rest of the family members."

"I don't want Marcos to leave me after this. He would have been seeing me differently, disgusting," Dan said breathing so fast. "I was set up and I fell for it." Dan cried. "Everything is turning out for the worst. Now I know that someone is on to us."

"Will you be okay?" Madison asked.

"I will be fine after I take a shower but I need to find out who did this to me," Dan said courageously.

"I think it will be better if I stay here with Marcos," Olivia said, feeling scared. "He needs someone to be around him. Hopefully, you two will get married, and even if he finds out the truth someday..."

"He will never find out the truth," Dan whispered. "We have to make sure of that. Right now, he trusts us more than ever. We just have to be careful with Ramon."

"You are right," Madison gulped. "If he was behind this then..." She breathed heavily. "...he has turned out to be more dangerous than we thought."

Olivia told Dan and Madison that they had to be careful because the truth would come out if they acted recklessly. Dan promised her that even though he was hurt, he would always be there for Marcos and would pressure him into getting married. Olivia needed the wedding to happen soon.

She couldn't afford to make any mistakes or it would ruin her relationship with her son. She was scared that if her son found out the truth, he would cut all ties with her. That was the reason why she would do anything to make that secret stay hidden, forever.

****

"Thank you very much for everything," Ramon said to the man on the other side of the phone. "Yes, I received it, and thanks for your services. I'll call you when I need more of your services."

Ramon cut the call and got out of his study. He had a CD in his hand which was what he was waiting for, Dan's rape. He was happy after receiving that CD and he was smiling again. He couldn't shake off the feeling of happiness.

Ramon took out his PC and played the video. It made him happy once he saw the men taking turns raping Dan's ass

He put the CD in a drawer and headed off to the living room without another thought. He was in the living room, sat on the couch, and began smiling. All his family members were there because they had decided to stay home.

Ramon told his family that he had to end the madness which had started years ago and he was gonna make them confess. His dad, Ryan agreed with him and so did the rest of the members. They had been so happy that he had decided to forget about everything and move on. Ramon couldn't tell all of them that he had executed his revenge on Dan but he told Mark and Eduardo about it and they were happy. He could still remember Mark's words,

"Damn bastard deserves everything he got."

It was well and Ramon was busy feeling his heart getting a bit lighter but he couldn't still deny that the only way he would be fully free was when Marcos finds out that he was innocent and that was his goal. To do this, he needed both Eduardo and Mark's help and he was gonna give them the details of his plans.

The next morning, he got ready with Mark and Eduardo to pass by the office due to a meeting that he left in their care. He needed to check and review the new catalog and then there was a photo shoot for the cover magazine of CSC which he needed urgently.

The day was hectic but he managed to do his best at the photo shoot. He just forgot about all his problems and worked his body, white shirt, blue skinny pant, and hair tied back. He was able to pull through and by afternoon he was back in his office signing the documents which needed his signature.

That same afternoon, a knock was heard on the door and he told the person to come in only to reveal Marcos' father. He offered him the seat but by his expression, the man who had been nothing but good since he had known him was angry. He said that he had not come to sit or dine but to express his disappointment.

Ramon was dumbfounded and found that not only was Mr. Martinez angry but he was also beginning to hate him and it got him emotional.

"When I found out that my son still loves you," Mr. Martinez began. "I supported him and encouraged him but I am disappointed in you Ramon. Though you had hurt my son in the past, I saw a future for my son with you. Now you have hurt him again, I will never forgive you for hurting my son again." Mr. Martinez sighed, making Ramon's eyes water.

"He is going to propose to Dan today and I will support him all the way." Mr. Martinez said with a gloomy sigh. "I just came here to tell you to stay away from my son. You might own this building but please," He held his hands together. "Please pull out of his hotel so that he can have some peace of my mind. He has suffered so much because of you. I know I didn't say anything in the past but this time I am begging you and I will kneel if you..."

"No," Ramon muttered, getting up from the couch and went in front of Mr. Martinez and knelt instead. "I won't have you do that."

Ramon had no idea when the tears had come out but he could feel them running down his cheeks. He didn't even bother to rub them but he knelt on that floor looking straight at Mr. Martinez.

"I know that I caused your son pain in the past but this time I was not to be blamed."

"You caused the engagement of his sister to be called off and you are still..."

"There are many reasons for that," Ramon sobbed. "But I assure you that those photos were real."

Mr. Martinez was mad and Ramon heard a lot from him. He told him that he wished for his son to have been a playboy because he had been happy that way. Love brought him nothing but pain and heartache. It was too painful to hear and Ramon kept quiet while he spoke and told him how life of Marcos had turned out to be. Mr. Martinez told him that Marcos still loved him but that love was what he regretted the most.

Ramon's heart was on fire just from the story Mr. Martinez told him. Marcos had suffered more than Ramon had known. It was because of his mother and sister and it was really painful to hear Mr. Martinez talk. Ramon still loved Marcos but due to the lies he was told, he was hurt. Marcos needed someone who would love him more than Ramon and he was gonna release him after the truth comes out.

"I only ask for one chance to prove myself," Ramon begged. "I will show you that I am innocent. I will also show you that the cause of these problems is in your house."

"Are you talking about my wife?" Mr. Martinez shouted.

"I know it's hard to believe but...it's the truth." Ramon gave a gloomy sigh. "She has help too"

Ramon told Mr. Martinez the reason why he had invested in Marcos' hotel and the reason he bought the shares at the Company and why he hadn't defended himself when accused. He hoped that at least Mr. Martinez could listen to him and understand him. He told him that the reason he told him all this was because he didn't want him to view him negatively.

"I will give you one week to prove yourself." Mr. Martinez said, his eyes fixed on Ramon. "If what you say is true then I will give you a chance."

Mr. Martinez got him up and tapped on his back sweetly. He gave him a wonderful smile and though Ramon smiled back, his smile was not genuine. He was feeling bad for driving the poor man into all that mess. Many people kept being driven into the mess and he needed to end it as soon as possible.

"Three days from now," Ramon muttered. "I want you to observe your wife and Dan. If you see anything strange going on then you will realize that what I am saying is the truth."

Ramon was happy Mr. Martinez gave him a chance. He was still angry that he had used his wife's name in all that mess but other than that, he gave Ramon a chance even though he was sad. Ramon breathed fine and he went home quickly to devise a plan with Mark and Eduardo.

***

Two days later, Marcos was in his room attending to the wound on his hand. It had started healing but the whole process would take at least a week. He was still in love with Ramon and the pain was still there but his choice to move on with Dan seemed like a perfect one. He would never find any boyfriend as good as Dan. He would be a better husband and partner to him and he couldn't ask for any better partner.

After he marries Dan he would forget about Ramon and the pain of loving him for all these years only to get hurt again.

The door opened and his happy mother came rushing in with a bright smile on her beautiful face. He knew the reason why she was happy. It was because he had asked her the day before to buy a ring for him to propose to Dan. He was having second thoughts about it but he had to do it because Dan was the perfect candidate to bring happiness to the family and Marcos. There was no need to cry over spilled milk.

"Did you get it," Marcos muttered?

"Here it is," Olivia gushed, handing it to him.

Marcos took it and opened it, revealing a very beautiful diamond ring that would fit Dan perfectly. They sat in the room talking but Marcos was not happy at all. At times, he felt like crying for a whole day but he had to be strong. He didn't even comfort his boyfriend after he had been attacked but thank God everything was fine.

"Are you having second thoughts about proposing?" Olivia asked once she saw the sadness in her son's eyes.

"No, mother," Marcos muttered. "I know that it will be best for everyone if I propose to him. He was hurt two days ago so this will be my way of saying sorry and thanking him for being the best boyfriend ever."

Olivia chuckled, encouraging her son to push through with his plans and she left an hour after. Marcos stayed in his room till after dinner when he called all the family members to propose to Dan in front of them and for them to witness everything.

He saw Dan, seated on the couch, looking so sad moving his hands slowly on the couch. He was looking so handsome in his black and white jeans and a super sexy t-shirt that had fitted on him like it was a part of him.

Marcos swallowed his saliva. Then he thanked his family members for coming when he called them to the living room. He tried to sound happy and courageous but what he felt was a feeling that he didn't like but he kept going.

There in front of his family members, he knelt before Dan and asked for his hand in marriage. Dan gaped at him, followed by tears of joy. Dan accepted his proposal and then he slipped the ring on him which looked wonderful. They hugged while everyone else clapped. Marcos felt like crying so he cried really badly and later told them were tears of joy.

Everyone in the house congratulated them on their engagement and when asked about the wedding date, Marcos gave an answer which surprised him as well. He told them that their wedding would happen in a matter of three weeks and the preparations would begin in a week. He needed to get it over with quickly.

He spent the night with Dan in his arms but ended up thinking he was holding Ramon. He had a hard time sleeping but thanks to his lucky stars he was able to sleep. Marcos was going through a moment of pain that seemed to have no end at all.

The next morning everyone was sitting in the living room after breakfast. They were so happy seeing Dan blush while they teased him about Marcos. It was so beautiful. Suddenly, Olivia's phone rang. She checked and it was an unknown number. Immediately after she opened the message, her face just went blank and her smile dropped. She was scared after reading that message,

"I know what you did five years ago."

Olivia knew it was probably a plank from Ramon so she ignored it and wore a beautiful smile on her face. A few minutes later, another message came and that one scared her a lot.

"I have evidence to prove what you have been hiding from Marcos. If you do not cooperate, I will send the evidence to Marcos."

Olivia felt hot as her face started sweating. She felt like she was about to die at that moment. She couldn't allow the truth to come out or it would ruin everything that she had ever worked for. More so, it would ruin her relationship with her son.

She had her mind somewhere else until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Is something wrong?" James asked, giving her a bright smile.

"Err....no, no," Olivia smiled faintly. "I just feel tired that's all."

"But you haven't done anything this morning," James asked, doubting her.

"Um...I think I just didn't get enough sleep last night and that's why I am feeling tired."

Olivia left the living room quickly and went to her room. She was really scared and needed to know who it was that had sent that text so she tried to call the number but it was switched off. Now she was scared and was shaking for real. What if it was the truth? And why did the person decide to reveal the truth now after five years, Olivia thought.

All that was not making any sense and it was giving her a headache. She wanted to scream but she didn't want to attract the people in the house. That would only mean that she would begin explaining herself as to why she screamed. She tried the number again but it was switched off. She felt like she was going insane because she didn't have any idea what extent that person would go. What if he had evidence and gives it to her son? She didn't know what to do.

Olivia waited until the afternoon when she called Madison and Dan to Dan's room. She was sweating with anger.

"I think we might be in trouble," Olivia gasped.

"What do you mean?" Dan exclaimed. "What trouble can there be when I will be getting married to Marcos in a matter of weeks."

"Someone knows about what we did 5 years ago," Olivia couldn't shake off the fear.

"What do you mean by that?" Dan was getting scared by Olivia's news. He was even shaking at the thought of not getting married to Marcos. "How do you even know if the person has evidence?"

"Yeah," Madison agreed. "It was only the three of us plus that criminal who knew about it. I don't think anyone else knew about it. It's probably Ramon playing tricks on us. We need to ask someone to keep an eye on him. Someone we trust at the Company."

Olivia agreed and called one of her most trusted people at Castillo shoe Company to keep an eye on Ramon at all times. She was relieved once the person agreed. Now they would know whether it was Ramon or not.

Suddenly the phone rang and it was from another unknown number. Olivia picked it up and a strange voice laughed. That voice scared her big time.

"Hello, Mrs. Martinez," the strange deep manly voice said. "You may not know me but I know you very well."

"Who are you...?" Olivia asked, beginning to sweat. "What do you want?"

The strange voice laughed. "To give Marcos the evidence,"

"Evidence..." Olivia stuttered. "Which evidence are you talking about?"

"The evidence that will prove Ramon's innocence," The voice sniffed so loudly. "I was thinking of sending your son that evidence but I first had to call you to..."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Olivia said confidently. "I haven't done anything to..."

"Are you playing smart with me?" The voice sounded so angry. "I was thinking of coming to a deal with you ma'am but since you want to play smart, I will play that game. I will send the evidence, the full tape of what happened, and some of the photos of you meeting with that criminal. I am outside your gate and the package will be coming inside real soon."

"No, wait..."

Just like that, the call was cut and Olivia felt like she was running out of air. In just a few minutes, the evidence would be coming and it would mean their doom. The bad thing was Marcos was right in the living room and once that package arrives...no, Olivia couldn't allow that to happen. She had to stop it at any cost.

"What is it," Dan asked.

"The caller said he has sent the evidence to Marcos," Olivia gasped. "We need to stop it now,"

Olivia run as fast as she could so that she could get the package before it got to Marcos. Madison and Dan were right behind her all the way. She ran but she was too late as she found Marcos saying, "Thank you very much."

Olivia's eyes widened and she went to the living room as quickly as she possibly could.

"What's that?" Olivia asked trying to catch her breath.

"I don't know," Marcos said, wondering why his mother looked so worried. "Someone left it at the gate for me."

"Um...are you going to open it?"

"Of course," Marcos tried to smile. "I need to know what's inside."

Olivia's heart was racing as her son opened the package and once she saw what was inside, she died. It was a CD with the words 'watch me" printed on it. That was it, Olivia was done for.

"W...what's that?" Olivia stammered.

"I think it's some CD," Marcos muttered. "Maybe there is something important that I need to see. Let me go and get my PC."

"Um," Olivia stuttered. "Let me check for you in case you..."

"No," James smiled. "I have my PC here with me. Let's see what's inside."

Olivia was on the verge of dying instantly. She had no idea how that would make her son and husband react. She watched Marcos putting the CD on the computer and saw as it loaded and then voila, she closed her eyes, ready for whatever the outcome might be.

"It's empty," Olivia heard James' voice.

Olivia could now breathe properly. She was sweating on her face terribly and had no idea what was going on. Could the blackmailer have been a dud?

"I told you to let me check it out," Olivia smiled.

Olivia instantly left the living room to Dan's room where Dan and Madison joined her later. She had never been so scared in her life. She wanted to cry but a woman like her didn't need any crying to do. She had to be strong as she had been for the past five years. She was now regretting pulling that stunt on Ramon five years ago. Karma was catching up with her.

"Did you ask who it was?" Olivia gasped.

"Yes," Madison muttered. "A tall, huge, gangster-like guy and I am really scared now mom."

"I am really scared," Olivia said, her heart racing miles and miles.

"We are done for," Madison cried. "I don't know what..."

"No," Dan muttered. "We started this and no one can outsmart us. Let's just negotiate with the guy. I can't risk anything right now when my dreams are about to come true. Let's wait for the caller if he'll call again.

About ten minutes after, the phone rang and it was a different number. Even if they had plans to trace the number and deal with the caller, they couldn't do it due to the way he was changing the numbers, he was just too smart.

"How did you like the surprise, madam?" The man on the phone laughed so loud it sent shivers down her spine. She had no idea how the man even got her number.

"W...what stunt are you playing?" Olivia stammered as fear dripped in her.

"Listen to me Madam," the voice sounded so demanding and dangerous. "What you just received was a warning the next package will contain the real evidence. I will send copies to your husband and son."

"What do you want?" Olivia breathed heavily.

"Now we are getting somewhere," The voice laughed. "Wait for my instructions tomorrow."

"How do we know if you are not playing with us?" Olivia gulped. "How do we even know if you have the evidence?"

"There is only one way to find out madam," the voice chuckled, so evil it made Olivia pale. "That is for me to send the evidence to your son...so don't you fuck with me." The voice yelled. "Tomorrow afternoon, I will call you and give you instructions."

The call was cut but it left an impression on their faces that were super scary. Olivia had no more strength and she later found herself sitting on the bed, breathing heavily. She couldn't believe that whatever she had managed to hide could come out of the closet and ruin their close-knit family. She had never heard a voice so scary in her whole life.

She picked up her phone quickly and found out from the spy at CSC that Ramon had been talking to the staff a few minutes ago and was still in a meeting with some clients. She dropped the phone in fear without cutting the call. It wasn't Ramon but who was it, Olivia thought as she traveled on the highway fear.

*****

"Did you do what I asked?" Ramon asked Mark.

"All done," Mark laughed. "We hired the guy and he's such an actor."

Ramon laughed. "And the package,"

"There was another guy we hired who gave the package to the guards at the gate," Eduardo laughed. "I bet she'll think that was the blackmailer when she asks about the guy who delivered the package."

"Good," Ramon chuckled. "It's time the truth comes out."

"We'll be calling back tomorrow," Mark muttered. "But how much should we ask from her?"

"1.5 million dollars," Ramon laughed. "Ask for that and tell them you'll call back about the meeting place where you'll give the evidence. Then leave that to me to decide. On second thought, I think I will be there with you."

Ramon was happy his plan was coming into action. All he hoped for was for Marcos to hear it for himself and the rest of his family. After that, he would leave Marcos alone to live his own life. At times he felt like crying but Marcos had shown him twice that he doesn't trust him. Ramon will always love Marcos but being in a relationship would be impossible.

To pass the time, Ramon played video games with Mark and Eduardo. He didn't need to have crazy thoughts or worries so the three guys played video games the rest of the day. It was funny, enjoyable, and super exciting. Ramon forgot about everything and dived into that video game playing mortal combat x against Mark and Eduardo. The time they stopped, they realized that it was already past 11. pm and they were hungry.

Ramon had no idea why his two fathers couldn't tell them that it was already late but he had the most fun he hadn't had in years, he loved it and he enjoyed every bit of it. Maybe after this battle, he would love to go on a vacation with Eduardo and Mark to relax and forget about all his worries, probably be in an open relationship.

Ramon went to the dining table with Eduardo and Mark, had the best dinner of a lifetime and went to sleep with the excitement of finally ending the drama which had begun long ago. He would finally be free from being called a whore.

Early in the morning, Ramon left for the place where he would meet the guy who was helping them pursue his plans. It was not long and they met in Rams hotel where Ramon gave instructions and words. The guy was huge, tall, tan-skinned, and blonde-haired. He was scary but Ramon couldn't have liked him more. The guy, George was a professional at his job and he mastered every word within an hour. He called Olivia and it was not long before she answered. The call was on a loud speaker so Ramon was able to hear everything.

"Listen to me for I will not tell you twice." The guy spoke making his voice sound deeper.

"Y...yes," Olivia stammered.

"I have thought about it and I am now ready to negotiate with you." The guy chuckled, damn he was good.

"We need that evidence," Olivia stuttered. "At all costs,"

"I like the way you work madam but there is a price, nothing is free on this earth and I need to survive,"

"How much do you need," Olivia asked. "I am willing to give you any amount to get my hands on that evidence. It could destroy my family."

"1.5 million,"

"1.5 million," Olivia exclaimed. "Yes,1. 5 million or nothing,"

"Can't we negotiate or..."

"1.5 million Or the evidence goes to your son. I bet he’d be willing to pay even more than that." The guy warned. "And don't play smart with me madam because you will regret it later."

"Okay, I will give you 800, 000 dollars,"

Ramon nodded to the guy in disagreement.

"Do you think this is a joke?" The guy yelled through the phone. "Either that or I send the evidence to your son or better still, Mr. castillo himself. I bet he’d want to get his hands on it too,"

"Fine," Olivia muttered. "I will give you 1.5 million. It will be ready by tomorrow."

"I will call in the afternoon to tell you of our meeting place," The guy said, making his voice deeper. "Remember, no foul play. And oh, bring the money with Dan and Madison."

The guy cut the call and Ramon clapped for him. That was fantastic work and Ramon was gonna pay the guy triple should everything go according to plan. Get ready Dan, Madison, and Olivia, it is sooner than you think, Ramon said smiling brightly when he thought of his victory.

*****

Marcos was slowly coming downstairs when he almost bumped into Dan. He was looking stressed and worried. He had noticed this for the past two days. His mom and sister too and he wondered if they were hiding something or maybe it was because Marcos didn't spend as much time with them or maybe something else. It was in the afternoon around 4. pm and Dan was looking tense. Maybe what he needs is his boyfriend?

Marcos asked Dan if he was alright and Dan responded that he was just tired and stressed after a long day. Marcos asked if Dan would like to go out with him, I mean Marcos was still in pain but a date with his fiancé could make everything better but Dan told him that he was going somewhere with Madison and Olivia, strange.

Marcos let Dan pass and he promised him that they would go on a date sooner than he thought. Marcos' pain had decreased in the last two days but his love for Ramon had increased.

If he couldn't go out on a date with his fiancé, might as well stay in the living room and check his email which he hasn't for a week. Marcos had been in the house for a week now and hadn't gone anywhere else not even to work.

Marcos took his PC and was checking his emails when he saw his mother carrying a huge bag that looked full. She was holding the bag together with Dan and it got Marcos to wonder what was inside. Marcos asked and his mother told him that it was some of the old clothes which they would give out to charity.

Strange, ever since Marcos had been born, his mother had never donated anything for charity. It was the first time but there is a first time for everything.

He kissed them all on the cheeks but gave Dan a deep kiss and they left. Marcos couldn't shake the feeling that something was definitely up with them but he just went back to work on his emails.

"Hey, son what are you doing?" Marcos heard his father's voice about 10 minutes later.

"I am just doing some work."

His father came and closed his laptop, got it out of his lap, and then made him get up. Marcos had no idea what was going on so he asked his father and he told him that they would go somewhere together just a father-son drive around the city.

Okay, things were a little strange around the house because everyone was acting strange.

Marcos couldn't deny his father so he went with him and they never spoke when they entered the car, his father was looking kinda worried.

Marcos asked him if he was okay but the man ended up telling him that he was alright. Marcos knew his father very well to know something was bothering him but hey, maybe he was alright.

He watched as his father drove through town until he made a turn to go on the outskirts of town to an old building where he parked. It was already getting dark and Marcos had no idea what they were doing there, he couldn't even understand what this father-son stuff was all about.

Marcos watched his father get out and he also got out and followed him. Marcos asked his father what the hell they were doing at such a place only to respond that they were going to an old cinema house that was just a block away. Marcos walked behind his father until they came to a very old cinema house that looked like it was still in business.

Marcos looked everywhere and he noticed that they were entering through the back when his father stopped him in his tracks.

"In there is where you are going to find the answers that you seek," his father said. "You will know who is wrong and who is right."

Marcos didn't understand anything so he asked his father about it.

"Can you promise me one thing?" Marcos nodded at his father's question. "Whatever you see I want you to be calm until everything is over,"

Marcos was getting scared but it was what he needed to do for his father. He had a lot of questions but he still kept quiet and obeyed his father's instructions. They both went in and there were a lot of chairs but his father led him into a room up the stairs and it was a bit dark. There was barely enough light in the whole place and he was not able to see things as clear.

After about 10 minutes, Marcos heard footsteps and he was in saw three people entering the cinema house. He couldn't see who they were and he tried to speak but his father signaled to him to keep quiet.

"Hey," The voice of a woman echoed throughout the entire cinema house. "Where are you? We have brought the money."

That voice, Marcos thought. The voice was familiar but because it was echoing, he couldn't recognize its owner. But he was pretty sure he knew the person but due to the dim light in the whole cinema house, it was difficult to see.

***

"They are here" Ramon whispered to the guy he was with. "Go in."

The guy went inside and Ramon remained in the small room. He had made sure to switch off the lights before coming there and had told Eduardo and Mark to remain at the house and tell his two fathers everything. He had called Marcos' father and asked for his help. The man had a condition though and Ramon didn't need to hear to know that he wanted the Company back. Ramon had agreed without hearing his condition. He was happy that Marcos was already here and it made everything sweeter. He had told the culprits to meet him at another location and changed as soon as Marcos and his father had entered. Now they were all here, let the drama begin. Watching through the door, he saw the guy he had hired go further though it was not clear.

"Welcome madam," the guy said in his fake deep voice. "For a moment, I thought you weren't gonna show up."

"We are already here," Olivia yelled. "Give us the evidence and let's end this drama once and for all."

"Why the attitude," The guy laughed. "I can just turn and go back."

"No, please wait." Olivia hollered. "It's dark here and I can't see a thing. Can't we do this outside?"

"No," The guy yelled. "I don't like making such deals in light. Besides, it was made private unless you want...."

"No," Olivia yelled. "It's fine. We have the money."

"Throw it to me." The guy said hoarsely. "And I hope it's complete because I'll make you regret it if you try to act with me."

"It's complete," Dan shouted.

Another really familiar voice, Marcos thought. Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him but those voices sounded just Olivia's and Dan's. How was that even possible and if it was them, what were they trying to hide, and which evidence?

"Throw it," The guy yelled.

Ramon heard the sound of a bag hitting the floor, making him aware that Olivia had given him the money. Now the real drama would begin.

"There you have it," Olivia yelled. "Now give us the complete evidence so that we can all live peacefully."

The guy chuckled. "On second thought, before I give you the evidence I wanna hear a very good reason why you did what you did madam?"

"We are not cut out for this shit," Dan yelled. "We had a deal, the money for the evidence. A deal is a deal."

Marcos was almost certain that it was Dan speaking but his father kept on signaling to him every time he tried to speak. If it was them, then what were they hiding, Marcos thought feeling so confused.

"Well the rules of the game have changed," the guy yelled, making Ramon feel happy. In a matter of moments, he would prove his innocence and exact his revenge.

"What do you mean?" Madison yelled. "We have given you the money for the evidence. Give us the evidence so that we can go our different paths."

Marcos was now sure it was his family members. He was about to get out of the room when his father held him tightly and nodded his head. Marcos wanted to go out and ask them himself what they were doing in such a place. They were supposed to be at a charity organization somewhere...right?

"I will give you the money and I will send the evidence to..."

"Alright," Olivia yelled. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything about how you had managed to set Ramon up and the reason behind it,"

Marcos' tears fell down his cheeks and his mouth gaped. He felt weak after hearing what the guy he couldn't see asked. Then he was 100% sure that it was his family members and that they had been the cause of Ramon and his split five years ago.

"Wait, I thought you have the evidence and you already know what we did to Ramon."

"Yes, I do have the evidence but I want you to entertain me with the story. It's either that or you take your money and I send the evidence to Marcos."

"Enough," Olivia shouted. "There is nothing to tell you. I was a mother who was on the verge of losing her only son to a peasant. I had to do what I did in order to save my faily from shame. So when Dan came up with a plan to have Ramon raped I went along with it because that was the only way to save my son from that stupid boy. I wanted him to end up with Dan who was rich, handsome, and more educated. If you were in my shoes, what would you do?"

"Nothing,"

"Okay we have already told you the story," Madison said. "Now give us the evidence."

"Of course," the guy said. "Bring the evidence," He shouted.

Immediately Ramon pushed the button and the whole cinema house was as bright as a Christmas tree.

Olivia finally saw the man who had been blackmailing her. He gave her the creeps. If only she could strangle his neck there and then.

"Finally," Olivia said angrily. "You have decided to show yourself. Now give us the evidence."

"It's over there," The guy pointed to where Ramon was and when Olivia saw him, her eyes widened.

"You," Olivia exclaimed. "I should have known."

"What are you doing here?" Dan grimaced.

"Who do you think threw this little party?" Ramon chuckled, walking towards them. "This is a place where all the greatest actors and actresses meet to show off their skills." Ramon chirped. "You don't think I have the skills?"

"So you were the one who was making those calls?" Dan snapped. "How dare you?"

"How dare I?" Ramon yelled, pointing towards Dan. "Who do you think you are?"

"I am Marcos' fiancé now," Dan chuckled. "We are getting married next month, here look," Dan raised his finger to show Ramon the ring.

Marcos was in tears. He had no idea what to do. All that had happened was not even Ramon's fault and he had treated him so badly. He cursed himself for doing that but he couldn't find his voice or the strength to go there and confront them. His mother and twin sister.

"I don't care about your relationship," Ramon laughed. "By the way, that wedding ain't happening."

"Don't be so sure," Olivia laughed. "You've held this little..." Olivia moved her finger around the whole place. "...Charade but the thing is we had won in the past and we have won now."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Ramon laughed. "Because what you did to me, I have done it more times over." Ramon laughed. "I told you not to mess with Ramillio. I was the one who had set up that businessman you went to meet in that hotel. He works for me and oh," Ramon said with mocking astonishment. "Do you know how many men used your ass for their enjoyment?" Ramon laughed wickedly. "36," Ramon was laughing so loudly, that tears started coming out of his eyes as he saw the look on Dan's face.

"You were the one who..."

"Yes," Ramon smiled wickedly. "Wanna see?"

Ramon opened his little bag and got out a large tablet which he played to show the video to Dan.

"Here," Ramon said pressing the play button.

It was a video of over 30 men standing around the bed while some fucked Dan's ass brutally and roughly. He was asleep but the men were laughing while they took turns fucking Dan and moaning what a slut he was. Ramon enjoyed the video seeing the look on Dan's ugly face. It was to die for. Dan's tears were now coming out.

"You did this?" Dan asked as a tear run down his face. He grabbed the tablet from Ramon, threw it on the hard concrete and it broke. Dan was fuming and he was ready to rip Marcos to pieces.

"Who else do you think would want to hurt you more than me?" Ramon laughed. "I can't believe you are so dumb and didn't realize that." Ramon was teasing Dan that was fuming. "As for that tablet you just broke and the video, don't worry I have more where that came from." Ramon laughed.

"So you were the one who had Dan raped and you..."

"Why Olivia," Ramon laughed. "Haven't you heard, that if you played the game, I played it better." Olivia was so mad. Ramon was smarter than she had thought.

"You are so..."

"Intelligent, smart, an evil genius," Ramon gushed, rolling his eyes at Madison. "If those were the words then I guess you are right. Nothing is sweeter than revenge and the both of you..." Ramon slowly pointed to Dan and Madison. "......didn't even see that coming." Ramon laughed.

"So you did this?" Dan yelled, coming closer to Ramon. He was about to slap Ramon. Ramon caught his hand, smiled brightly, and gave him a hot slap which landed him on the floor.

"You are asking me?" Ramon said angrily, a tear running down his face. "Me?" Ramon yelled. "Have you forgotten what you did to me?" Ramon cried. "You had me raped. Do you know how much I suffered after that and did you expect me to come back, sit down and dine with you? Of course, I came back for revenge and I have done to you what you did to me only this time, I was victorious. Those men used you whole night long." Ramon spoke so softly. "I have had my revenge and I will also prove my innocence to everyone."

That slap was like fire on Dan's face. He swore Ramon would pay even if it meant ending his life.

"Too bad, you have no evidence," Olivia yelled. "No one will believe a whore like you."

Ramon laughed teasingly. "Do you think I am stupid? It only proves that I am smarter than you after all." He laughed. "Look over there." Ramon pointed to Mr. Martinez who was slowly coming down.

Olivia looked and she died, she swore she died. She saw her husband and he was fuming. How could she have been so stupid, she thought? Now, what was her husband going to do to her after everything at least Mar...oh no, she died when she saw Marcos coming out of that room tears all over his face. Her tears started coming out and she didn't know what her husband was going to do.

"James," Olivia muttered. "What are you doing here?"

James came down quickly and then stood straight looking at Olivia who was already dead inside.

"James I can ex...." Wham!

James smacked Olivia on the face she sobbed and never raised her face to her husband. James had tears in his eyes but they were not coming out.

"What kind of woman did I marry," James muttered his voice hoarse and dry. "What kind of mother are you?" James sighed. "So you were the one who had hurt our son five years ago? And for what, money,"

"James, please let me,"

"Shut up," James yelled, attempting to give her another slap but stopped along the way.

"Daddy, please..."

Before Madison could say anything further, James gave her a slap with the backside of his hand.

Ramon's eyes were locked with Marcos who was coming toward him his eyes filled with tears and regret. Ramon felt bad for Marcos but he was still the same man who had hurt him twice and who had not trusted him and their relationship.

"Ramon, I..."

"It's okay Marcos," Ramon sobbed. "It wasn't your fault. Your fault was that you trusted too much. I expected you to trust me but even at that, you didn't. Remember you told me a few days ago that no matter what I do, you'll never love me? I didn't do this so that you could love me; I did it so that you can stop calling me a whore."

"Please, Marcos, don't..." Marcos slapped Dan hard on the face he fell to the ground and sobbed.

"How could you do this to me?" Marcos yelled. "I trusted all of you but you were stabbing me in the back."

"Marcos, son..."

"Shut up!" Marcos yelled in his mother's face. "How dare you do this to your son? You knew I had fallen in love for the first time and you still dared do that? What kind of mother are you?"

"Please, listen to me I did it for your own good." Olivia cried. "I couldn't have that gold-digger around you."

Ramon was still hurt and after what she had done, she still had the nerves to call him names.

"With all due respect Olivia," Ramon yelled. "I am not a gold-digger and you know that. I loved your son with my whole heart and you knew that. If there is any gold-digger here then it has to be your daughter." Ramon cried. "I accepted you as my boyfriend's family and I even called you mother but right now, I regret doing that because you don't know the meaning of the word itself.

A mother is someone who protects, maintains, and builds. All you did was hurt, destroy and kill. If not for me, I was not your son couldn't you have done it for your son? You didn't even think twice about hurting your son and you told me that he would heal with time. Look at him," Ramon pulled Marcos closer and showed him to Olivia. "Look at him. Does he look like he has healed?

I came back and I thought that your son's love for me would make you realize but no," Ramon shouted angrily. "You still hurt him again. I was ready to forgive but you had hurt me more and I have no regrets about what I did to Dan or Madison. It was just a way of showing revenge."

"You see," James yelled in Olivia's face. "You don't even have shame or remorse. Do you even realize what damage you may have caused to him, a young boy?"

"I was only thinking about the well-being of my son." Olivia wailed.

"What well-being?" Marcos yelled. "You were seeking to destroy your son," Marcos shouted. "You saw how I suffered for five years and yet you kept quiet and kept planting all that hatred in me."

Marcos weakly moved to his sister who was weeping on the ground and she raised her face.

"And you," Marcos muttered hoarsely. "You are supposed to be my twin, of the same blood. We even have the same face. I have sacrificed a lot for you and still were plotting against me."

"It was mom who told me to do all those things," Madison cried.

"You didn't even think about how your twin would feel." Marcos sobbed loudly. "I thought twins were supposed to be of one blood, feeling one flesh and experiencing pain together but you have proved that wrong today. I wish you could have just killed me."

"Please forgive me," Madison begged.

"I don't know even know where to start correcting my wrongs," Marcos cried. "I have hurt him so much."

Marcos knelt in front of Ramon and held on tightly to his feet. Seeing Marcos cry was breaking his heart but he needed to pour his heart out to him. He couldn't lead the poor guy on. Sure, he loved Marcos but Marcos had proved that he didn't trust him that much.

"I am sorry," Marcos cried, wetting Ramon's trousers. "Please forgive me."

Ramon's tears just kept on coming. It was clear that everyone was hurt badly but it had hurt like that too. Now that he was finally proven innocent, he felt so light and so warm except for the pain of love in his heart.

"Marcos, please get up," Ramon rubbed the tears from his eyes. "It's not your fault."

"I won't stand up until you forgive me." Marcos wailed. "I have hurt you so much. I should have listened to you long ago."

"I have already forgiven you," Ramon said, holding Marcos' hands to help him get up.

Marcos got up and gave Ramon a tight hug, kissing his neck in the process. He broke the hug and cupped Ramon's face in it crying as much as he could. He had hurt the boy he loved so much.

"I love you so much, Marcos," Ramon said as tears ran down his cheeks. "I will never love anyone as much as I love you, never. You'll forever be in my heart but...."

"Please don't say that," Marcos cried. "Please don't leave me, I will die. I love you so much."

"No, Marcos." Ramon tried to sound confident but ended up crying even more. "You won't die but no matter what I do, your mother will never accept me. She'll do anything possible to separate us and..." Ramon cried. "...and I can never live with that."

"I don't care," Marcos cried. "We'll live together alone, somewhere where no one will disturb us. We'll go back to the island and live there for the rest of our lives. Just please, don't leave me," Marcos wailed. "I can leave without anyone else but I can't lose you again."

"But I can't live with you knowing that someone will be there to separate us always and you didn't trust me."

"I will stand by us," Marcos cupped his face. "I will always trust you. Just accept me now and we'll get married."

Ramon looked at the faces of Olivia, Madison, and Dan. Those faces still had hatred for him and he couldn't live with that. He needed a life where he would leave peacefully with Marcos, not a place where there was air filled with hatred. He loved Marcos and he was dying to be his forever but not in a way in which other family members were always plotting against their love.

"Love and marriage don't just involve two people," Ramon sobbed. "Up to now, I still feel the pain that you didn't trust me. I love you so much but I don't think I can be with you."

Marcos fell on his knees begging and it was hurting Ramon to see him like that but he had made up his mind. He would only get hurt more if he stayed there. He wasn't even sure how his family would react to that.

"This is what's best for everyone," Ramon muttered while Marcos held on to him. "Please forgive me for causing your family so much pain but I don't regret what I've done, not one bit."Ramon chuckled as he rubbed his tears. "Now I can live in peace knowing that I have proven my innocence and got my revenge."

Ramon stared at James who was looking bad and thanked him then he told the guy who had helped him to follow him and they both left. Ramon could hear Marcos screaming his name and tears running down his face.

Marcos felt like his life had just flushed past him. Ramon was taking a part of him that was his very life. He couldn't afford to lose him no matter what he did. He quickly got up, still screaming and followed Ramon outside the cinema house. He saw Ramon running with the guy he had come with at a distance and he run after him as fast as his legs could carry.

Marcos was almost near him when suddenly Ramon took out a key and Marcos heard the honk of the car and he run as fast as he could only to find Ramon's car driving from an old hidden building. Marcos couldn't let him go so he continued running after the car shouting Ramon's name.

Ramon cried out even more when he saw Marcos running after the car. God, he loved that man but he couldn't live with him. At least not yet but maybe sometime after he got a break from all this and got his strength back. He had just become so weak. He watched as the man he loved stopped running and fell on the ground crying. He almost stopped the car except for one thing, he had a firm grip and he couldn't stop driving.

Marcos cried out in pain and anger as Ramon's car disappeared and finally took a turn. Could Ramon have left him? He was crying out in pain.

"Ramon!" he shouted at the top of his voice and then cried out in pure pain.

Marcos cried and it felt like hours until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He saw it was his father and he buried his face in his chest and cried like a baby. The pain he was feeling was indescribable and the anguish was just too much. His whole head was weeping just like him and his heart was pierced he just wanted to fucking pull it out of his chest. The bad thing was he had no freaking idea where Ramon lived or he would have raced there in no time.

"I have lost him," Marcos cried. "I have lost him forever."

*****

Ramon sped up real fast he could feel the air getting in the car. He was happy that he had proved his innocence and left that family for good. The family which had caused him pain but the pain he felt when he saw Marcos crying on that road wanted to make him go back and tell him to get back but he was really scared of what might become of them if they decide to get back together again. He was really scared. Marcos would get the one who will love him even more than he had loved him.

"Sir, please stop," George said to him, in a fit of fear. "Allow me to drive."

Ramon quickly had his legs on the breaks and he was almost thrown out of the car. Had he not been wearing a seat belt, he would have been in an accident. Ramon exchanged his seat with George and then he began crying all the way home. He had been hurt before but now that he had proved his innocence and got his revenge, he was happy inside but it was hurting bad letting Marcos go.

"We are here," George said to him.

Ramon realized that they were in his compound. Then he rubbed his eyes and got out only to find his family waiting for him impatiently in the living room. They had volunteered to go with him but he couldn't allow them. Now he was back, free and weeping. As soon as he saw them, they came to him quickly but tears began flowing once again.

"How was it?" Mark asked, holding him.

"I have finally done it," Ramon sobbed. "I am free now."

"Then why are you crying?" His dad, Ryan asked.

"I just feel good because I have finally proved to all of them that I am innocent."

Ramon didn't have the strength to tell then anything as he was crying so badly lying on Mark's lap. All of his family members were emotional but they had no idea how it felt like to leave Marcos back there. He wanted to go back he did but guess he needed to heal.

He couldn't just go back to Marcos like that. Marcos had fucking proposed to Dan in his office and now he was his fiancé, that had also hurt him. If only he could turn back time.

He sat on the couch, feeling sad but George was the one who explained how things went and the family probably realized why he was so sad and crying. Marcos, his Marcos was hurt and he had also got hurt. He would never forget him no matter what because what he felt was deep.

Ramon barely had dinner but Mark made sure that he had a hot shower before he slept. He went to bed with Mark holding him. What could he ever do without his best friend? Somehow the pain was slowly going away but not the emotions. It's like what they say, "Sadness will be gone, but not the emotions." The pain would go away but not Marcos. Marcos Martinez was the one person he would never forget, ever.

***

Marcos arrived at the house, his father still holding him tightly. He had lost the strength to move on his own. He felt weak, sick, and absolutely stupid. He had chosen to believe his mother instead of his one true love. He still couldn't believe that his mother and sister had joined Dan to hurt him. He would never forget what they did to him, his mother, and his sister. It was their fault Ramon feared being in a relationship with him but whatever it was that he had to do to get back Ramon, he would do it willingly. He just couldn't allow him to leave like that. If he was gonna act like an idiot he will.

The entrance door opened and Marcos found his mother, sister, and Dan already home sobbing on the couch. He planned to just go to his room and stay there for the rest of the night only to leave first thing the next morning when he had his strength back.

Marcos and his father passed the living room and were about to start taking the stairs when his mother finally muttered his name. That voice made him so angry he got his strength back in a jiffy.

"Will you stop calling my name," Marcos snapped. "If I had to choose a mother it definitely wouldn't be you."

His mother wailed on the floor and was at his feet sobbing so badly but those emotions were not affecting him at all. The mere sight of her made his blood boil. She was begging him but he was deaf to her pleas. Then his sister joined in and begged him also. Olivia had never felt such pain in her life. Her husband had just slapped her so hard on the face. Karma had finally caught up with her.

"I don't want to see all of you. You are evil." Marcos yelled, moving his feet from their hands.

"Please, son...."

"Is this when you realized that I am your son?" Marcos yelled, venting his anger at his mother. "You forgot that I am your son and joined that guy to destroy me, your family. The boy had done nothing but love me more than anyone."

That statement made Dan stand up straight rubbing his eyes furiously. Marcos wanted to punch his teeth in so that he could spend the rest of his life remembering how Marcos had punched him in the teeth. He regarded him as his friend but hurt him. He couldn't believe he was still the same person he had called boyfriend for four good years.

"I hate you, Dan," Marcos yelled. "All of you. You disgust me a lot."

Madison and his mother were at his feet begging but Marcos saw the look in Dan's eyes and it made him angrier than he was.

"I will never let you go," Dan said, clenching his fists. "You are my fiancé and we..."

Marcos reached out and punched Dan in the face so hard blood started coming out of his nose. The crazy guy just got up and laughed leaking his blood. He was laughing so loudly that Marcos wanted to kill him.

"From now on, I don't wanna see you and you are no longer a part of me." Marcos pointed his finger angrily at Dan. "I thought I was living with humans but you are worse than my enemies."

Dan laughed, rubbing his hand on the nose. "You have always seen me as a good boy, Marcos. But I will never allow you to go back to that boy, never."

"You are still talking?" Marcos said as he tried to go and beat Dan. "I hate you more than anything and I wished you were dead."

Dan laughed. "It's you and me, baby, forever. If I can't have you, neither will Ramon."

That statement was the limit. Marcos didn't want to hear anymore.

"Get out," Marcos muttered. "I don't want to see your face."

The crazy guy got out of the living and ran upstairs. Marcos' mother and sister kept begging him but he had already tied his heart and didn't want to let anything inside. He couldn't afford to forgive them. Then tears began falling again and he felt weaker than before. He was leaning on his father's shoulder which was quiet since he came home.

Marcos knew that his father was an emotional man and he was hurting deep down inside. If only his mother had been as emotional as his father, he would have been living happily with Ramon in the same house. The story would have ended long ago but thanks to a woman who doesn't care about her son's feelings, Ramon may leave him forever. Ramon told him that he loves him a lot...right?

There was still hope for their relationship and Marcos was gonna use that hope to make Ramon his again. He needed Ramon to be his, forever.

James helped his son climb the stairs as he felt he was weak. He had to suppress his emotions so that he could be there for his son and make him stronger. It was good Barry and his wife had gone to dinner or else things would have been bad. James watched his wife wailing on the floor as she begged. He had known she was a woman who liked classy things and people but not to the point where she would stoop so low to hurt a poor innocent boy like Ramon. Ramon had only been eighteen years old. Who knew what emotional trauma he might have gone through while he was out there in the world?

James had no idea if he would ever get to sleep by his wife's side peacefully without thinking about how much she had hurt their son. All these things were confusing and blood boiling. James felt like slapping both mother and daughter to slap some senses back into them. Dan was not even a fucking family member, just a freaking childhood friend who James hadn't liked at all. He should have driven him out of the house five years ago.

Marcos reached the end of the staircase and almost bumped into the speeding Dan. Dan had a big bag with him, hoping to leave Marcos the fuck alone. Marcos saw anger, rage, fury, and hatred in Dan's eyes. He realized that the guy probably had some plan to get him back but fuck it, it was never gonna work.

"This isn't over," Dan muttered, his jaws shaking. "You are only mine, Marcos."

Marcos watched as Dan left while his mother wailed in the living room. He quickly went inside his room with his father to avoid the annoying noises coming from the living room. Soon as he reached his room, he picked up his PC and connected to the internet, google.com.

He typed in Ramillio Castra hoping for his address to pop up but nothing. He typed in 'Ramillio Castra address" but all the junk that came where only his real name and the country of origin, no residential address. He typed "Ramon Castillo," no address. He tried everything he could including Ryan Castillo's residence but nothing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Marcos swore, hitting his laptop. He picked up his phone and dialed Ramon's number, switched it off. Fuck!

He began crying once again and this time he was inconsolable. He cried to his father that he couldn't find Ramon's address and that would only mean that he wouldn't be able to find out where he stayed and that was a big problem.

Marcos was still crying when the door flung open and in came Barry and Jessie. Barry was looking so worried and he held Marcos close to his chest. Marcos felt safe in his big brother's arms but he couldn't shake the pain. It wouldn't go away. After a few minutes, he heard Barry asking what was going on with everyone in the house.

"Your mother, your sister, and Dan were the ones who had hurt Marcos five years ago," James muttered, feeling all the pain coming back to him. "Ramon was drugged and...raped by the goon they hired. We found that out today."

Marcos heard both Jessie and Barry gasp.

"How could a mom do that?" Barry sighed.

He knew they were hurt but not as much as he was hurt. He was feeling like he was cut in half by his own family. Had it been someone from outside it wouldn't have hurt that much, but his family members and the guy he called his boyfriend. He was never gonna forgive them for that.

***

Ramon opened his eyes and realized that so many things were wrong with him, were they? Without even getting out of the bed, he felt so light like a huge load had been lifted off him. He was able to wake up with a beautiful genuine smile as he used to long ago. He was about to stretch when he felt another body beside him, crazy Mark. Ramon lay on his stomach his face directed at Mark's, admiring how peaceful he was while he slept.

The way mark was sleeping peacefully, one would think that this was not the guy who talked so much once he woke up.

"I know I am handsome but you don't have to stare at me," Mark opened his right eye, winking at Ramon.

"You are crazy," Ramon laughed.

"It's good to see my old friend back," Mark said, holding Ramon tightly close to him. "Do you feel good now that you have finally achieved your goal?"

"I feel better, lighter and fresh." Ramon gushed, burying his head in Mark's chest.

"What about..." Mark nodded his head like a little child. "...Marcos and your feelings,"

"The sadness is gone," Ramon sighed. "But the emotions are still there. I will always love Marcos no matter what. I don’t think that’s something I can get rid of so easily." Ramon was wrong, he still felt bad for Marcos but he was happy.

Ramon felt light and all the anger and sadness were gone. During the time he came back for revenge and to prove his innocence, he was filled with such a heavy burden and it was his driving force. Now he could live freely without fear and pain of anyone calling him a whore. He was a free man and Madison and Olivia got the punishment they deserved. Dan got even more punishment. Ramon's revenge was complete. He knew that Marcos was hurting but maybe he also needed to pay for not trusting him.

Ramon quickly got off the bed and volunteered to make breakfast for everyone as he did in the past. Mark came down and both of them made sure breakfast was ready by the time everyone else got up. They toasted bread, and made scrambled eggs and homemade juice. By the time everyone was up, they were having their breakfast and chatting over silly things.

The rest of the members came and had breakfast and Ramon noticed that they were looking at him in astonishment. He knew what their thoughts were but he cheered them up.

Ramon's emotions for Marcos were still burning deep inside but he no longer felt the pain. He was only yearning for Marcos. Until Marcos' entire family accepts him, he would never be happy in the relationship and it would constantly remind him of what he went through.

After breakfast, Ramon took his family to the living room and told all of them that he needed a long music tour that would enable him to focus and record more songs in different parts of the world. Mr. Robbins had told him that he was ready anytime he was and Ramon had thought that it was time for that tour and work on his music full time. He would leave the Companies for his family to handle.

All the family members agreed and Ramon was happy. He called Mr. Robbins and told him that he needed a long tour, across the world. Mr. Robbins thought it was a great idea and would generate more money plus would enable him to have more locations for video and photo shoots. He was so happy and he told Mr. Robbins to arrange everything so that they could leave the country in three days. Mr. Robbins told him it was okay and he cut the call.

There was something Ramon thought he had to do before he got out of the country for the long tour, give Mr. Martinez his Company back just like he had promised he would give him the Company if he helped him, which he had.

Ramon called Mr. Martinez to come to his house urgently. He gave Mr. Martinez his residential address but he begged him to never, ever give it to Marcos. Mr. Martinez had promised him and he cut the call. The only thing Ramon had to do was sign the papers and power of attorney so that he could hand over the Company to its original owner.

Ramon took the papers and told his family about it. They had no objection to it so what was left was to sign the papers after Mr. Martinez comes. He got the papers ready in readiness for Mr. Martinez's arrival.

In an hour and a half, Mr. Martinez arrived, walking in slowly with a small bag with him. Ramon didn't want to discuss the issue with Mr. Martinez right in front of his family. He invited Mr. Martinez to the small conference room upstairs. Then Mr. Martinez was quiet until they reached the room. Ramon knew that there was trouble at home since Mr. Martinez hadn't spoken a word after everyone had greeted him.

Ramon wouldn't have called the man to come by his house but in less than two days, he would be leaving the country for his worldwide music tour which would help him to forget everything and probably Marcos.

"I am sorry I called you at a time like this," Ramon apologized, looking straight at Mr. Martinez who was staring at the table. “I know that you and your family must be going through a tough time and I am so sorry.”

"It's okay." Mr. Martinez said his eyes still glued to the table.

Ramon figured he had to speed up the process for the man to go home. He was not looking good in any way.

"Like I promised sir," Ramon said after a gloomy sigh. "I will sign these documents for you. I am sorry I called you at a time like this but I need to do this before I leave the country, the day after tomorrow."

"You are leaving?" Mr. Martinez raised his face in total surprise.

"Y...yes," Ramon sighed. "I need to leave for a while. That is why I called you here so that I can sign these documents and..."

"Which documents?" Mr. Martinez asked in total surprise.

"For property transfer," Ramon chuckled. "Have you forgotten that I promised to give you the Company after you help me?"

"I didn't say such a thing," Mr. Martinez said, squeezing Ramon's hand. "You promised me before I even told you what I wanted you to promise me."

Ramon was now totally confused after Mr. Martinez's statement. He had thought that Mr. Martinez wanted his old Company but now he had found out that he didn't even know what he promised Mr. Martinez.

"But..."

" I brought..." Mr. Martinez searched his bag and brought out papers. "...this!"

Power of attorney papers, Ramon gasped. He was now confused at what Mr. Martinez was giving him. He couldn't understand. He took the papers and got the surprise of his life when he realized that they were from CSC.

"What's this?" Ramon exclaimed.

"I am transferring all my shares at Castillo shoe Company to you,"

Ramon had his mouth wide open. "I am sorry," Ramon said, nodding his head. "I can't accept this. These are your shares and besides, I think I should be the one handing over the Company to you."

"Please, accept them." Mr. Martinez begged, squeezing his hand, trying to put up a smile. "I won't let you reject them."

"But..."

"Please," Mr. Martinez begged, making the eyes that Ramon couldn't resist. "Just see them as a gift from a father to a son. You own the Company so I am stepping down to concentrate on my other Company."

Ramon accepted the papers after minutes of being begged. He took the papers and smiled at Mr. Martinez who also put up a faint smile that got him more worried. Ramon had invited Mr. Martinez for nothing after all but then he couldn't let him go without finding out what he had promised him without knowing.

Ramon asked Mr. Martinez about his promise and got the shock of his life when Mr. Martinez told him that he wanted Ramon to get back with his son. Ramon was speechless, and confused and his eyes were wide open. His mouth vibrated slowly and he was scared of what answer he might give.

Ramon loved Marcos but with the current situation, he couldn't get back with Marcos. It was hurting him to be without Marcos but he had to do it for the good of everyone.

Ramon sighed deeply. "I am sorry sir, but I don't think I can get back with Marcos. Not with the current situation at hand."

Ramon saw Mr. Martinez's sad expression, nodding his head in pain but it brought tears to him. He could have promised the man that but not with everything that happened. Mr. Martinez was pitiful and Ramon blamed himself for it.

First, Marcos needed to let go of the pain and secondly, he would invite more trouble by being with Marcos, especially from his family members. Marcos needed to work out things and forget everything should Ramon be with him and that was the only way?

"I am sorry," Ramon muttered, moving his eyes away from Mr. Martinez.

Mr. Martinez sighed. "I understand but he is hurting."

"I think Marcos needs to restart his life and forgive everyone just like I have done."

"Can you promise me one thing though?" Mr. Martinez said.

Ramon nodded slowly.

"At least be a part of his life when you come back,"

Ramon nodded after a moment of reflection. He was at least going to talk to Marcos on the phone before he leaves to explain things to him. Marcos had to learn to move on with time. Nothing stays permanent...right?

Mr. Martinez smiled faintly and gave Ramon a tight hug he left after Ramon escorted him outside the house. Ramon had told Mr. Martinez that he would go on a long tour and would be back after a few months. He needed to take a break from all that was going on and the only way he would be able to do that was a music tour.

Ramon went back inside and broke the news to his entire family. They were as surprised as him when they found out that Mr. Martinez had given him his shares. It was such an emotional situation after all. Ramon didn't know he could be that emotional when he was ready to go. He didn't know when he would be back but he promised himself and his entire family that they would live happily.

Ramon's mind was still thinking about how Marcos was doing, he challenged Eduardo and Mark to a video game which they played the rest of the day. They had dinner happily but Ramon's mind was still thinking about Marcos and how he was coping after Ramon had left like that.

He was feeling light but he was also yearning to be with Marcos but he was somehow hurt by what Marcos had done to him. He told Marcos that he loved him which is the truth but he couldn't be with him.

Ramon had gone to sleep that night. One more day and he would be out of the country. Only God knew when he would be back. Mark, Eduardo, and his two fathers would be there to fill all his positions at the Companies. Hopefully, when he comes back, he would be able to find everything right.

The next day, Ramon was busy talking with Mr. Robbins, informing him about the journey. Everything was ready for his departure the next day afternoon. Anyway, Ramon was talking to Mr. Robbins when a guard came inside and told him that Mr. Martinez was looking for him. Ramon had no idea why Mr. Martinez had come back. He hoped everything was fine.

Ramon followed the guard and found out that Mr. Martinez was outside the gate. He felt bad that the guard had left him outside the gate so he rushed out. When he got out, he found out that Mr. Martinez was none other than Marcos and he looked so bad and his eyes were red from crying. His hair was a mess but he was still handsome and sexy.

As soon as Marcos saw Ramon standing in front of him, tears ran down his face as he ran to hug Ramon. He felt so happy that Ramon had come out to see him. Marcos' father had finally given him Ramon's address after he had threatened to leave the house forever. His mother and sister were still begging but he didn't want to hear it.

"Thanks for coming out to see me," Marcos sobbed, holding Ramon tightly.

Ramon felt the urge to hug Marcos back but he withdrew his arms.

"What are you doing here?" Ramon asked, trying to hide back his tears. "How did you get my address?"

"Dad gave it to me," Marcos muttered. "I needed to see you so badly. I want you back Ramon."

Ramon felt bad, his head hurting and his pain slowly coming back. He couldn't believe Mr. Martinez had given Marcos his home address, he had promised.

"I am leaving the country tomorrow," Ramon said. Then Marcos pulled him away from the hug and cupped his face.

"Are you leaving me?" Marcos knelt on the dirty ground. "Please, don't do this to me." He cried. "I can't lose you again."

Ramon felt so bad after seeing Marcos cry like that. He wanted to tell him everything was gonna be alright but he couldn't do anything. He just stared at Marcos feeling bad.

"I need to forget everything that had happened," Ramon muttered. "It's what we all need. So many people have been hurt by this."

"But we can forget about everything if you stay with me," Marcos said, holding on to Ramon's hands. "I agree that we need to forget but can't you forgive and forget?"

"I have," Ramon said, kneeling to cup Marcos' face. He felt tears rushing down his cheeks. "I have forgiven you but it will be good for everyone if I left. We need to start over. I agree that I do love you a lot but I can't be with you right now."

"I love you," Marcos wailed. "I do love you and I will follow you wherever you go. You know I can afford that."

"I know that, Marcos," Ramon chuckled, rubbing his eye. "But if you love me, I want you to promise me something."

"Anything," Marcos nodded, feeling he getting hurt more.

"If you love me, don't follow me," Ramon said, slowly rubbing his eyes. "I know you can afford that but don't follow me."

"I can't live without you." Marcos cried. "Not this time. Look what I have become in five years."

"You said you would do that," Ramon said. "If you love me then you will fulfill my request."

"Then I won't let you go," Marcos hollered, furiously rubbing his eyes. "I will stay here until I convince you to stay with me."

Ramon would have loved to stay and be happy with Marcos but he just couldn't do it no matter how much he tried. First, Marcos' mother and sister would always cause problems for them and they wouldn't live happily. Secondly, he needed to forget the pain he had been through. Call him selfish but that was what he thought at that time and he was gonna fulfill it.

"I am so sorry," Ramon apologized feeling more tears rushing out. "But I need to do this for the benefit of everyone."

Marcos felt his world crushing before him. Ramon had just told him he was going away for some time and that would hurt him badly. He couldn't live without Ramon for another time. He had done it for the last five years and had almost gone insane by it. He couldn't allow Ramon to leave, he couldn't.

Marcos promised Ramon that he would stay outside until he changed his mind and stay with him. He hoped it would work.

Ramon let go of Marcos' hand and he rushed back inside. He could hear Marcos banging on the gate once the guard had closed it, wailing his name so loud it could be heard in the whole compound.

Ramon ran inside the house, closed the door, leaned against a wall, and cried to himself. Gosh, it hurt to see Marcos like that but it was what he needed to do if he were to forget about everything that had happened.

"Are you okay?" Ramon heard his father ask.

Ramon looked at his father and he couldn't utter a word. Then he hugged his father tightly and sobbed, his father rubbing him on the back.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" His father asked.

"Marcos..." Ramon stuttered. "He's here."

"What?" Ramon heard his brother's voice. "I am going to see him. He should leave you alone."

Then Eduardo left with Mark following behind him and calling his name. Ramon didn't stop Eduardo because Eduardo had every right to talk to Marcos because he also had got hurt years ago.

Ramon couldn't do anything else but cried because he was scared, scared of going into another relationship with Marcos. He had no idea what would happen if he had a relationship with Marcos at that point when things were like that and that was why he needed to go. He needed to forget about everything and then find his strength once again.

***

Marcos banged on the large gate shouting for Ramon, tears wetting his face. He was acting like an idiot and he needed to do it if he was to get Ramon to come out.

"What do you want here?" Marcos heard an angry voice.

Marcos saw Eduardo and Mark come out. Eduardo was looking so angry and Marcos got scared but if he was to get hurt once again so that Ramon wouldn't go, he would do just that.

"I am sorry Eduardo but I am here to see Ramon,"

"You have some nerve showing up here...." Eduardo shouted. "...after everything that you did to my brother."

"You know I wasn't the one who did that," Marcos begged, trying to touch Eduardo who slowly moved away from him. "It was my mother and my sister."

"You still didn't trust him," Mark said, making Marcos' tears come out even more.

"I know and I am paying for it." Marcos cried. "I know what you want to do and I am ready for it. I know I had hurt your entire family but I was just angry at that time."

"Do you remember what happened five years ago?" Eduardo sounded so calm that it made Marcos shiver. "You had hurt him again and you were begging just like this," Eduardo yelled in his face making him feel worse than before.

"I know that and that is the reason why I am ready to face anything that you give to me." Marcos wailed. "I accept I am stupid and I deserve whatever you got coming at me."

Eduardo's heart melted. He came out angry and wanted to beat Marcos up but the guy looked like he was already paying for what he did. His eyes were red and he looked like he had not slept the whole night. Whatever Marcos was passing through was enough as punishment.

Marcos knelt on the ground and begged Eduardo to beat him to a pulp. He begged Eduardo to make him pay for hurting his brother so badly. He held on to Eduardo's leg cursing himself and saying awful things against himself, anything to make Eduardo vent his anger on him. He held on so tightly to Eduardo's leg while he cried and wailed. He was foolish, yes, he was stupid, and he was an idiot, an arse hole, a heartless pervert.

He called himself all those things just to be with Ramon. Sadly, he didn't hear any word from Eduardo's mouth and it got him worried and sad. Eduardo was probably thinking of how to hurt him but he would be ready even if it was death. He would be ready for anything that happens to him just so that he could be with Ramon.

Suddenly, he heard Eduardo withdrawing his leg and Marcos fell to the ground sobbing. The next thing Marcos heard was the sound of the gate closing and he immediately knew that Eduardo had gone back inside leaving him crying on the ground. Marcos cried, he cried that he had done a lot to Ramon and that his brother couldn't even forgive him.

He just cried there in his pain and sorrow. He didn't know what to do anymore. Ramon had told him that he still loved him, then why did he still not come back to him?

***

Ramon heard the door closing revealing Eduardo and Mark. Ramon had stopped crying after being consoled by Ryan and Ben but now Eduardo and Mark were the ones looking so devastated as if someone had died or been beaten then.

Ryan asked Eduardo if Marcos had gone but he nodded sadly. Ramon knew something was wrong so he asked Eduardo and Mark what was wrong with them. Eduardo's answer brought so much sorrow and pain again. Eduardo said, "I don't think I have the strength to handle a guy like that."

Ramon asked his brother what he had meant by that statement but he did not like his answer. Eduardo told him that he thought that he would hurt Marcos the moment he got out there but since he saw him weeping, he couldn't do it. Eduardo told Ramon that Marcos was suffering so much after finding out that his mother and sister were the ones who had betrayed him.

Ramon was mute after hearing that from Eduardo. He still saw that his brother was hurt by what he had seen outside. Ramon hoped Marcos was also okay. Eduardo and Mark begged Ramon to talk to Marcos and get him out of his misery because they were getting affected too. Ramon looked at his two fathers and both of them nodded in agreement. His father, Ben even said something that touched his heart,

"You two shared something really beautiful. I think you should talk to him and get him out of his misery. I think he has suffered a lot though I still have to give him my piece of mind."

Ramon noticed that all his family members were agreeing with him going to talk to Marcos. Ramon took a deep breath and slowly went outside. He walked slowly hoping to get Marcos to come down while he told him the reason for his decision.

Ramon's heart broke once he saw Marcos on the ground sobbing real bad. He suppressed a tear and carefully touched Marcos on the back.

Marcos felt a hand on his back while he was sobbing. He immediately raised his head to see Ramon standing in front of him with his hand on his back. He was looking so handsome wearing a serious face. It was clear Ramon had been hurt more than Marcos could imagine.

Marcos quickly rubbed his tears and got up, holding Ramon's hand and caressing it. He was so happy Ramon had come back to him after all. His plans were now working, he hoped.

"You... you came back to me." Marcos stammered. "I knew you would be back."

Ramon couldn't bear to see Marcos in that state so he kissed him. He kissed his soft lips passionately, sensually, and emotionally. He felt Marcos' tongue brushing on his sweet lips and it felt like heaven. He felt Marcos' hands caressing his whole face while he moaned slowly. In no time, Marcos' hot tongue was in Ramon's mouth brushing everywhere it could find.

Ramon felt a million volts of electricity hit him and he could feel himself getting hot and moaning from the kiss. He held Marcos' back, caressing it sweetly as Marcos moaned even harder. Ramon responded to the kiss by being at war with Marcos' tongue and the time they came gasping for air, Ramon saw Marcos smiling brightly. To Ramon, the kiss was to make Marcos feel better. To Marcos, it was everything, his life, his love, his affection0, and his victory.

Marcos was gasping for air after the wonderful kiss he had shared with Ramon. It was hot, sweet, and sensual making his member jump with joy. Marcos had got his love back but to his surprise, he was still angry and the pain was still there.

"How did the kiss make you feel?" Ramon asked his face as serious as ever.

"Incredible," Marcos gasped, licking his lips violently. "Thank you so much for..."

"I mean, did it make you feel any better?" Ramon said, his eyes locked with the smiling hunk before him. "Don't lie to me. I want you to tell me the truth."

Marcos couldn't lie to Ramon. He needed to tell him the truth about the way he was feeling. Guess getting back to Ramon only solved half of his problems.

Marcos gave a gloomy sigh. "I will be honest with you, part of me is really filled with so much joy but part of me is still suffering. All the things I did to you still haunt me and all the pain that I underwent because of my mother and sister."

Ramon gave a sad chuckle. "You see the reason why I don't want to get back with you?"

"But I will work on it and..."

"You won't," Ramon chuckled, a tear dropping from his eye. "If we go into a relationship, we'll never be happy no matter what we do." Ramon sighed deeply. "That was the reason why I told you that I can't be with you under the current situation. You need to solve all your problems before you can pursue any relationship and your mother will never let us live peacefully."

"I will leave her so that we can be alone for..."

"You don't understand," Ramon chuckled, more tears running down his cheeks. "I want the man I used to know. Right now you have a lot of problems that you need to forget and I also need to forget all of them and move on. That'll only happen if we are apart. Sadness will be there but it will go away once you solve all your problems. Sadness will go away with time but the emotions will never go away if you truly love me."

Marcos knew Ramon was right. He was right, Marcos needed to forget everything but no matter what he did, he couldn't let Ramon go.

"How do I know if you'll still be mine once you come back?" Marcos cried.

"I will never love anyone else as I love you," Ramon laughed as he rubbed his face. "You'll always be the one I love but we need to fix all the problems that are in our lives. Forget," Ramon whispered.

"Is this what you want?" Marcos asked, holding Ramon's hands tightly. He was getting hurt deep down inside his heart but what Ramon said was right.

Ramon nodded at Marcos' question and Marcos smiled faintly. After staring at him for a long time without saying anything, Marcos kissed Ramon on the lips passionately and Ramon knew that it was gonna be hard for Marcos to understand him.
Marcos tried to make him stay but Ramon had his heart set. What was the reason for having a relationship which had lots of problems? Marcos needed to solve his problems before going into a relationship. He was too disturbed.

"Alright," Marcos said after he broke the kiss. Ramon could see that he was still hurt but Ramon knew that the guy would be okay once he realized that these problems were soon over.

"I will grant my promise to you and I will let you go." Marcos cried. "But I need you to promise me something."

"What is it?" Ramon muttered.

"I need to see you tomorrow before you leave," Marcos sobbed. "For the last time before you go."

Ramon couldn't deny him that so he told the poor guy to meet him at the airport at 3. pm. Marcos held him closer to him and though it had hurt to let go of the man you love, it was what he needed to do for everyone to live in peace. Ramon could see Marcos smiling followed by a river of tears which he wiped away by giving him another passionate kiss. After that, Marcos left crying so bad it hurt Ramon but he was glad he was okay.

Ramon went back inside the house and his brother held him closer. He told all his family about the discussion he had with Ramon. They all were happy he had made that decision. Mark asked Ramon if he was gonna continue with Marcos' relationship.

Ramon had no answer. He couldn't think of an answer to give Mark but he told him that he would leave it on time. If Marcos met someone who would love him, Ramon would let go and leave Marcos to his newfound love. Though he had told Marcos about coming back and loving him, he hoped for Marcos to find love somewhere else.

Ramon held on to his brother and smiled at him. Damn, he was gonna miss his brother. He didn't know how long his tour would take but he was sure gonna miss them all.

***

Ramon waved at his family as his car drove out of the compound. It had been an emotional day for everyone as they didn't want him to leave just like he had planned. He would have stayed but he needed to forget a lot of things and concentration on his music career would help that. A music tour was the best choice and he was gonna make sure he lived to enjoy it.

Ramon watched as the car drove out of the compound and then it continued driving until he couldn't see the house anymore. They were on the road and he was happy that he had handled his family with ease but Marcos was remaining and he didn't know how he would handle him if at all he became difficult to handle.

In no time, they reached the airport around 3.45 pm. Ramon was late and from the car, he could see Marcos at the entrance looking so impatiently at his time. It was Ramon's fault because he didn't reach there at the agreed time. Leaving the guard to take his luggage inside, Ramon quickly got out and rushed to Marcos who hugged him as soon as he had seen him.

"I thought you had already left," Marcos hugged Ramon so tightly. Ramon hugged him back and the both of them hugged for almost two minutes. People were watching them so Marcos took Ramon away to a place where there were no people.

"I won't let you go." Marcos held him tightly. "I thought about it the whole night and you are not going anywhere."

"Marcos," Ramon gasped. "I thought we talked about this."

"Yes," Marcos said cupping Ramon's face. "I will break my promise to you so that I can be with you."

"Marcos, my plane will be boarding soon," Ramon chuckled. "I don't have time for jokes now."

"It's not a joke," Marcos sounded so demanding and desperate. He was holding Ramon tightly it hurt his arms.

"You are hurting me," Ramon said, his wrist hurting so badly.

"I am sorry," Marcos let go of Ramon and knelt in front of him, his face facing down.

Marcos couldn't hear Ramon speak at all. He raised his face to see Ramon going away from him fast. Marcos knew he might have messed up so he ran as fast as he could to find Ramon. Marcos found Ramon and blocked him. Ramon moved to the other side quickly to pass him and Marcos was about to turn when he heard a loud sound like an explosion.

Marcos suddenly felt like there was a stake being hammered into his lower abdomen, the strikes radiating pain in a way that shattered his brian. The burning started on hus lower abdomen and spread to the rest of his body. He dropped to his and held his breath, touching his belly but all he felt was hot blood gushing out.

Ramon on the other hand suddenly took a turn when he heard the explosion.. Immediately he looked behind, he saw Marcos trembling and his breaths sounding violent. Ramon ran to Marcos and got the greatest fear of his life when he saw Marcos touching his lower abdomen and his white shirt bloody. Tears began flooding his face and he felt like he had been killed right there.

"Marcos!" Ramon screamed.

He looked everywhere but there was no sign of anyone who could have shot Marcos. Ramon was so scared. His heart was racing, his brain froze, his skin was pale and his heart bled.

Ramon ran towards Marcos and held him in his arms breathing as fast as he could. Marcos was looking like he was unable to breathe, his eyes had a shot of blood and they were so watery. Ramon saw his jaws shaking but there was no word coming out of his mouth.

"Please don't speak," Ramon gasped. "You'll be alright."

Ramon shouted for help and the airport security came running to him. Marcos was lying helpless in his arms. Many questions ran through Ramon's mind but he needed to get Marcos to the hospital as fast as possible. Fuck his trip. Ramon was screaming like a maniac and did not hear when the airport security asked him if he saw the person who had shot Marcos.

"I need to take him to the hospital," Ramon yelled.

Immediately he heard his guard's voice and Ramon yelled at him to help Marcos get up. Many people were watching as Ramon cried and some helped him carefully put Marcos on his lap in the car. The car started moving and Ramon's heart was beating with Marcos'.

On the way to the hospital, Ramon cried as he held on to Marcos and told him to hold on. He was yelling at his guard to drive faster.

"I...I love you." That was the last word Ramon heard from Marcos before he passed out. Ramon was hurting and he cried so much while they drove off to the hospital. He was holding on to Marcos yelling at his guard to drive faster.

In about an hour, they reached the hospital and Ramon ran inside calling for the nurse, all bloody. He came out with several nurses who had a stretcher bed with them. They slowly and carefully got Marcos out of the car and put him on the stretcher bed. Ramon followed them in while they took him inside and met with the doctor.

Ramon had no words to say but his eyes were red from crying. They continued taking him in until they reached the emergency room where the doctor told Ramon that he couldn't come any further. Ramon was crying so badly, many people were watching him. He couldn't care less but his heart was in the E.R with Marcos. He was so scared and shaking badly. Nurses were rushing in and out of the E.R for almost an hour and none of them told him anything. Ramon told his guard to go home as more tears flooded his face.

Ramon swore that should anything happen to Marcos while he was in the E.R, he would kill himself and follow Marcos wherever he would go.

"Marcos you fucking bastard," Ramon cursed. "Don't you fucking die on me?"

Ramon was praying in his heart. He prayed for Marcos to be well and he was ready to give his own life just to save Marcos'. He blamed himself for Marcos' condition because Marcos wouldn't have been at that airport if it hadn't been for him. Ramon heard his phone ringing and it was from Mr. Robbins. He called and asked if he was alright because he had heard some people saying that Ramillio was in trouble and they had missed the flight. Ramon was too scared to tell him what had happened. He sobbed and promised to talk to him later and explain everything.

That call made him aware that he hadn't called Marcos' father. So he took the phone shaking like a leaf and almost cried when he heard Mr. Martinez's voice on the phone. The man sounded calm and peaceful and now he was gonna break the news of his son's dangerous condition to him.

"Marcos has been shot," Ramon cried. "He was shot at the airport."

"What?" Mr. Martinez yelled. "Where?"

"I have brought him to the hospital."

Ramon gave Mr. Martinez the hospital name and he cut the call. Ramon was absent-minded. He kept on checking the red light outside the emergency room. Tears couldn't stop flowing from his face and many people were watching him closely. He didn't care.

After about another hour, the light went off and Ramon jumped up and went to the door waiting for the doctor to come out. He didn't have to wait long as the doctor almost bumped into him.

Ramon didn't even take the time to ask how Marcos was. The doctor sighed and told him that they had successfully saved him but told him to go to see him in his office. Ramon was happy he was smiling so brightly. He couldn't have been happier that Marcos was saved.

Ramon entered the hospital and he was already asking questions.

The doctor answered all the questions but the doctor told him he had helped in the process. Ramon was confused but he later found out that before the operation, Marcos kept whispering Ramon's name. The doctor was really glad to meet him in person. The doctor was tall, cute, tan-skinned, and well-built. Not that Ramon was interested in him but he gives credit to a great body when he sees one.

"Your boyfriend is a fighter."

Ramon had no idea how the doctor knew. Ramon didn't even need to ask because maybe it was clear on his face that he didn't need to say what the relationship with Marcos was. The doctor excused himself to go and check if Marcos was ready to be transferred to a room but he left Ramon in the office. Ramon was bloody but he was pretty much excited that Marcos was out of danger. He got out his phone and called Eduardo to tell him that his flight had been canceled because Marcos had been shot. From the way Eduardo was sounding, Ramon knew that he was worried.

Ramon told Eduardo that he would be home soon. He cut the call and turned his eyes to the door when he looked at the door and saw a tall man standing around the door. Ramon took a close look and found that it was Dan and he looked pissed. Ramon didn't have time for non-sense so he stood up to go and wait for Marcos outside. He was just about to start moving when he saw Dan getting out a pistol.

Ramon's phone dropped to the floor in fear. Ramon's heart was racing, shivers running down his spine and he felt weak in his knees. He had no idea Dan wanted him or Marcos dead.

"Dan..." Ramon stammered.

"Surprised to see me here?" Dan chuckled pushing the door with his leg.

"Why do you have a gun?" Ramon asked, a tear running down his cheek.

"Because today will be the last day on this earth for you," Dan laughed, making Ramon weak. "I had waited for this day patiently." Dan laughed. "And now you are here, right in front of me, alone. I can now kill you."

Ramon was scared and he quivered terribly.

"How did you find me here?"Ramon asked his hands now on the doctor's table.

"I followed you here so that I can finish the job of killing you myself."

"Why?" Ramon muttered his voice breaking.

"Why?" Dan yelled. "Are you seriously asking me why I want to kill you?" Dan laughed, so evil that laugh killed Ramon, dead. "You stole my boyfriend and you turned me into a whore by making those guys rape me. But most of all, I hate you so much and I want to wipe you off the face of this planet."

"You did it to me first," Ramon said, moving an inch away from crazy Dan. "All I did was get revenge for all the things you did to me."

"Your mistake," Dan said kissing the gun that scared Ramon to the point that he wanted to scream but if he did that Dan would shoot him. "You should have stayed far away but by proving to me that you are smarter than us, you wakened up my evil side."

"Your evil side," Ramon sighed. "What you did to me in the past was...."

"Shut up!" Dan yelled.

"Are you gonna shoot me here when there are a lot of people?" Ramon asked confidently as Dan came closer to him. "The doctor will be here any moment."

"You think I am stupid?" Dan laughed softly, now pointing the gun at Ramon. "The doctor won't be here for some time because I handled him while he was in the restroom." Dan smiled. "And there are no people near us. I will be out through that window before anyone realizes who killed the great Ramillio Castra." Dan pointed to the window near Ramon.

Ramon was now hopeless and had no idea how he would survive. He knew that Dan would kill him and there was no one to help him so he decided to use his brain to plead with Dan.

"By the way, if you dare make any sound that may attract people in this hospital, I will put a hole in your head," Dan warned.

Ramon was trying for his hand to reach anything helpful on the doctor's table but there were all papers.

"If you kill me, you will be caught and..."

"That's the idea." Dan chuckled. "Even if I get caught, I will be very happy because you'll be dead. Meaning Marcos won't be able to have you. I hate you so much that I will enjoy killing you." Dan's gun was pointed directly at Ramon.

"But you won't be able to have Marcos," Ramon said confidently.

"Yes," Dan chuckled. "And he won't have you because you'll be dead, gone."

"Will you be able to watch him suffer," Ramon muttered? He was trying to make Dan understand and he hoped it works. "He's lying in there in a very bad condition. How do you think the news of my death will affect him? He'll die in the condition that he's in. Please, think about it and try to move on. Marcos is not the only man in....."

"Shut up," Dan said hoarsely, cocking his gun. "Marcos is the only man that I have ever loved and you took him away from me. It's your fault that he's lying in there." Dan was shaking terribly and Ramon got scared because that shaking might cause him to pull the trigger.

"How is that my fault?" Ramon muttered as he dived further into the table. "I didn't shoot Marcos and I have no idea who did it."

"It's your fault because it should have been you in there," Dan shouted. "Marcos was shot by mistake and it's your entire fault."

Ramon was now speechless. He needed to find out if Dan was the one who had tried to kill Marcos.

"What do you mean by that," Ramon muttered, shivers running down his spine making him as weak as ever. "Do you mean to say that you were the one who shot Marcos...?"

Dan laughed so loudly it made Ramon cry. "Is this when you are figuring that out? Guess you are not as smart as I thought you were. Who did you think would do that?"

Ramon was gasping for breath as he touched his chest leaning on the table. "I knew you were angry at me but I never thought you would shoot the person you love."

Dan chuckled teasingly. "You think Marcos was shot because I wanted to? That bullet was meant for you and I had the perfect view of you but you moved and I accidentally shot the man I love." Dan yelled.

Ramon felt so scared, angry, afraid, and ready to kill the bastard pointing the gun at him but he couldn't do it. He was just too weak to do anything. If only he had enough strength to fight Dan to the death, he would do it.

"You were the one who shot Marcos?" Ramon muttered. Pain and fear made him weaker. He was so weak and leaning on that table was the only way he was still able to stand. His knees were weak and the rest of his body was shaking.

"Tell me something," Ramon said as a tear made its way out of his eyes to the cheeks and then his neck. "What were you trying to gain from all this? I was gonna leave, right? I was gonna leave..." Ramon sobbed as his heartfelt weaker in its beat.

"But you weren't gonna leave forever," Dan said, moving closer to Ramon with his gun directed at his head. "You were gonna come back and you were gonna start a relationship with him again. Marcos never loved me and getting you out of the picture is the only way for him not to have you."

"But he could have forgiven you," Ramon yelled. He didn't know where he got the strength to yell at Dan. "I would have asked him to forgive you had you begged for forgiveness." Ramon cried. "He would have..."

"Marcos threw me out of the house," Dan said through his teeth which were shaking. "He threw me out of the house but I vowed that he would be mine and no one else's." Dan chuckled. "I was so furious with him but I never stopped loving him. I might have left the house but I hired someone, a goon to watch the house and follow him wherever he went. That day he came to your house, the guy I hired followed you and he..." Dan grimaced. ".... saw Marcos begging you and that brother of yours."

"I was so pissed and I decided to end your life." Dan chuckled. "My goon was watching and he later informed me that Marcos had reached the airport but there was no sign of you. Of course, my goon would have finished you off but I wanted the pleasure of killing you myself so I drove quickly to the airport and luckily, you had just arrived.

I had a good view from my riffle. You had your back perfectly to the gun but as I pulled the trigger, you fucking moved you fucker." Dan yelled, pointing the gun at Ramon. "You fucking moved and Marcos was right in front of you and I ended up shooting him." Dan cried. "I was so devastated and I drove off leaving my goon to follow you to the hospital. Once he saw you here, I decided to come and I covered myself and watched from a distance until the doctor took you to the office."

Dan was crazy, Marcos thought. He was so fucking insane.

"When he got out of the office, I followed him and to my luck, he went into the restroom." Dan chuckled, furious rubbing his tears. "I knocked him out with my gun and left him in a cubicle toilet. By the time he regains consciousness, you'll be dead." Dan laughed it made Ramon scared.

"Marcos is safe now," Ramon muttered. "Please, don't do this. I'll forgive you if you put the gun down and forget about everything. I am sure Marcos will forgive you. You don't have to waste your life like this. We can all live together happily." Ramon said, trying to slowly move so that he could get the gun away from Dan. "Think about your family...your parents and your sib..."

"Don't you fucking talk about my family," Dan raised his hand in fury, making Ramon go further away hitting the table and some of the papers fell to the floor. "What do you know about me, uh?" Dan yelled. "You don't know shit. Marcos' family was my family and thanks to you I have lost all of them. His father doesn't want to see me and his mother..." Dan cried. "...she isn't even picking my calls and it's all because of you." Dan snapped. "You caused me to lose my family and now I will make your family lose one of their most important members." Dan chuckled. Ramon's heart was racing.

"You may have lost them but all that can be fixed," Ramon begged. "Besides, I think you have your own family."

"What do you know about my real family?" Dan yelled. "Do you how it feels like growing up without a mother and a rich father who gives you everything you want but not his love?" Dan cried. "Do you know how it feels like having a stepmother whom you hate with every fiber of your being? Or do you know the feeling of having a father and not wishing you didn't have one?"

"I don't know those feelings," Ramon said softly, feeling so angry. "But after 18 years I found out that the people I thought to be my parents were not my parents. At least you grew up with a father that gave you everything that you needed, what about me," Ramon muttered. "I grew up with a father who struggled to give me things that I needed. Do you think your problem is that much? Everyone has problems and yours can be fixed if you just put that gun down." Ramon said softly. "If you ask me you just need to change the way you live and find someone who loves and..."

"Stop preaching to me," Dan yelled. "Marcos and his family were the only families that I accepted. I have shares in their Company. They treated me as a part of them and I worked in all their businesses like a true son. All I ever wished for was to be married to Marcos but thanks to you...every one of them hates me."

Ramon was so furious suddenly. Dan was blaming him for everything. Ramon decided to tell Dan his mind. Dan was gonna shoot him anyway so might as well tell him.

"Yes, you did wish," Ramon quipped. "But Marcos was in love with me...you can't tell your heart who to love. You can't make someone to love you if they don't and you can't make someone's heart feel something that it won't."

Dan's hands were trembling and Ramon knew that it wouldn't be long before he shot him. Ramon moved his hands further behind the table hoping to find something useful, anything.

"Are you telling me that I am not good enough to love Marcos," Dan snapped. "Are you trying to act smart with me?"

"No," Ramon muttered as his hand quietly searched the table. "I am trying to tell you that you can stop all this and love again, a man that will love you back."

"I don't want any other man," Dan said, his finger now shaking, almost pushing the trigger.

Ramon was sweating just by looking at that finger. It wouldn't be long before he was shot. "I only want Marcos but we both know that won't happen as long as you are here, right?" Dan said, coming near Ramon. Now the gun was almost on his face. Maybe this was the only time he would get a chance like this. "That is why you have to go." Dan laughed. "I hope you have said goodbye to all your family members and most especially Marcos. Oops!" Dan said in mocking astonishment, his eyes open and his smile brighter. "How can you tell them when you didn't even know that you would die?" Dan chuckled. "This marks the end of the road for you."

Ramon knew that the only chance he could ever have was there, right in front of him. It was either trying to survive or dying without trying at all. Ramon slowly moved his hands and just like a swoosh, he aimed at Dan's hands and held on to them, the gun now pointed upwards to the roof while they both fought for it. Dan had his hand on the gun but Ramon made sure that he used his mighty power to get the gun from Dan.

Ramon fought with Dan over the gun, trying to keep it up on the roof. He made sure he was using his whole strength and managed to twist Dan's hand swiftly until he made him wince in pain and he dropped the gun on the floor.

Ramon learned that he had an upper hand as he found out he was overpowering Dan. Using his legs to sweep Dan to the floor, Ramon let go of him and he kicked the gun under the doctor's table.

Dan was on the floor, looking at Ramon so furiously. Ramon had escaped death and he was lucky that he had. If not for his strength, he would have been on the floor with a hole in his head, his soul on his way to another world.

"You stupid little whore," Dan shouted. "I should have killed you the moment I came in here."

"Enough!" Ramon yelled. "Not another word from you. You should be thanking me for saving you from making a huge mistake."

Dan furiously got up and tried to move to the other side of the table but Ramon was too strong and pushed him back to the floor.

"You know, right now you are acting stupid," Ramon shouted. "No matter what you do, Marcos would never love you... you may kill me right now but think about Marcos. If you want I'll..."

"I'll kill you," Dan said hoarsely furiously getting up.

Ramon chuckled. "How will you do that when you can't even defeat me? I think I am too strong for you." Ramon chuckled, breathing heavily and thanking God for escaping death.

Dan suddenly got up and laughed his lungs out, making Ramon worried and wonder why Dan was laughing like that. Nothing he had said was funny. Ramon was about to move when suddenly... Dan got out a silver pistol... a fucking silver pistol and it made him more scared than he had been earlier.

"Did you like my acting skills?" Dan laughed, his gun pointed straight at Ramon's head. "I knew you'd do that so I decided to put up some acting of my own. Don't I deserve an award or something?"

Ramon's eyes watered and his strength left him. He was now moving further away from Dan in fear. The guy was crazy and there was no way Ramon would escape that. Ramon said his goodbyes to everyone who was so dear to him. After this, he would never see them again in his life. He prayed for God to give his two fathers the strength to move on after he was gone.

Ramon prayed for his brother to be strong and take care of his family after he was gone. He hoped his brother would marry and be happy in life just like he had wanted him to. He prayed for Mark, his second brother to make the family laugh again with his jokes and thought it would be hard for him, he hoped Mark would bring back light into the family again.

Marcos...oh Marcos, Ramon cried. He prayed most for Marcos to find a person who would love him more than he had. Ramon would be watching from above all the people he cared about.

Thinking about all that made Ramon cry out more, tears flooding his face. He looked at Dan and saw nothing but evil, hatred, anger, and rage. This was it because there was no way that he would escape that and Dan was a bit distant which only meant that he wouldn't be able to take the gun from him. Death was knocking on the corner and he was so scared he swore he was about to pee in his pants.

"And then the great Ramillio Castra's journey came to an end." Dan sang slowly. "But wait, I don't think I am playing fair," Dan said, pointing the gun on the floor while he acted like he was surprised which simply looked annoying to Ramon.

Somehow Ramon breathed fine when Dan pointed the gun on the floor but he wondered what Dan meant by not playing fair. He had heard this before in a movie and seriously the guy who had told that to the other guy ended up dead in a matter of seconds.

"Are you gonna let me go," Ramon muttered, tears running down his cheeks?

"Yes," Dan smiled, making Ramon feel relieved. "On second thought, why don't we have a duel? You and me,"

"A...a duel," Ramon muttered.

"Yes," Dan laughed. "I want you to pick up that gun you kicked under the table."

"But..."

"Pick it," Dan yelled.

Ramon slowly knelt on the floor and looked under the table. He saw the gun he had kicked and trembled while picking it up. He had never used a gun in his life and it felt weird in his hands. Nevertheless, he didn't mind using it so that he could protect himself.

Ramon stood up straight, holding the gun in his hands which were trembling badly.

"Give it to me," Dan demanded, pointing the gun at Ramon.

Ramon weakly gave the gun to Dan and cried. He was really scared of what was going to follow and he saw Dan cocking the gun and giving it back to him with a smile that showed that the guy was bent on destroying his life.

"Point it at me," Dan demanded.

Ramon slowly pointed the gun at Dan's head and Dan pointed his gun at him. It was really scary to know that in just a minute one of them would be on the floor, dead.

"I guess you know how this works," Dan chuckled. "I will count to three and we'll both shoot and let's see who'll be faster."

Ramon knew Dan would probably cheat so he would return the same favor.

"1....2...." Ramon prayed for forgiveness, closed his eyes as he quickly pulled the trigger, and waited for the sound of the gun to blow Dan's brains out.

Click, nothing.

Ramon heard nothing. No sound of the gun and he got scared. He knew that Dan had cheated him and the moment he counts to three, it would mean Ramon's so death so he closed his eyes shut and prayed.

"...3" Dan counted and began laughing. Ramon slowly opened his eyes to find Dan laughing his lungs out and it scared him to death.

"Oops!" Dan said in mocking astonishment, his eyes as wide as he could open them. "I forgot the gun was a fake," Dan said his voice low and hoarse. "I wanted to mock you before I send you six feet underground. Once again I'll win the game which we started long ago." Dan said, his face was now as evil as ever. "You will never be with Marcos and he will never be with you."

"Dan, please," Ramon cried.

"I'm sorry but it's too late." Dan was determined on killing Ramon. Ramon knew that it was the end. If God could hear him, he prayed for him to be saved at least for his family members to be happy.

"I hope you have said your last prayers," Ramon said, his voice cold, hoarse, and evil.

Ramon closed his eyes as he heard Dan cocking his gun slowly. His heart was racing, his breathing rate accelerated and sweat poured from his face as he had just come out of the water. He felt an instant headache but that was nothing. It would soon end as soon as a bullet from Dan's gun penetrated his hard skull.

Ramon heard Dan breathe so heavily and he cried even more.

"Goodbye, Ramon," Dan breathed. "Have a safe journey on your way to heaven."

Ramon gave his last prayer and hoped his loved ones would be alright without him. He loved all of them.

I love you, Marcos, Ramon said in his heart as more tears made their way out of his eyes. He loved Marcos and he will always love him forever even in death. He just hoped Marcos would have the courage to move and love again, someone better than Ramon.

Dear lord, let not this death be a weakness to my family. Help them through this and let them move on. Let Marcos find someone who'll love him more than me and let him love that person as well. Even as I leave this earth...help me, amen, Ramon prayed.

Ramon got ready to receive the shot, closing his eyes and waiting for it. Ramon did not have to wait long as he heard the sound of a gun that made his breathe leave him. He found it hard to breathe no matter how much he opened his mouth to let the air in.

From failing to breathe it was now his heart that felt like it seized beating. It was aching really bad he touched his chest in pain as he felt like the veins in his head were about to explode. He felt weak in the knees and before he knew it, he was on the floor gasping for breath. He opened his eyes and everything went blurred and it was slowly becoming darker. He could see Dan's legs. Now that Ramon was dying, he hoped his family would live in peace.

Everything kept on going blur until he couldn't see a thing. He heard another gunshot and two more and then he felt he would die any moment as his heart beat slowly and weakly.

The last thing Ramon heard was a woman's voice calling his name. Goodbye world.

***

Ramon slowly opened his eyes to see a white wall above him. He slowly moved his eyes and noticed that everything was bright. Ramon felt no pain and there was no sign of any wound anywhere. Guess, he was in heaven after all. Ramon felt no pain but he was missing his family a lot but...

"Hey, I am glad you have woken up."

That voice, Ramon thought. He'd heard that voice before, it was the doctor. Ramon quickly shifted his head to see the doctor coming inside, his head wrapped in a bandage. That was when he realized that he was not in heaven. He was in a room at a hospital. But how Ramon thought. He had thought he was in heaven because of the room's color, funny.

"But how," Ramon exclaimed. "I thought I died."

"I am sorry Mr. Castra," the doctor chuckled. "You are very much alive."

Ramon saw the doctor's bandage on the head and he knew that it was because Dan had hit him hard like he said he had.

"I heard gunshots and I remember I died but..."

"You didn't die Mr. Castillo," The doctor said as he sat on the bed. "You are a very lucky man because though I was knocked out, someone did save you at the moment you were about to be killed."

"Who?" Ramon asked as he wondered who it was that came to his rescue.

"The hospital security," The doctor chuckled. "He was at the police giving his statement earlier. According to him, a woman called him and took him to my office. She had come there to see me but luckily she found that guy pointing the gun at you. She had called the security and he was just in time to....."

"Doctor," Ramon said, trying to get things straight. "What about those gunshots I heard? I swear they had hit me. I saw myself on the floor and..."

The doctor chuckled. "Those were shots from the security officer's gun. He shot the man before he shot you and the other gunshots were also from him as he tried to prevent the guy who was determined to finish you off." The doctor sighed. "Just what do you have against that guy?"

"He's...he's my boyfriend's ex-boyfriend." Ramon stammered, trying to understand what he was even saying. "Anyway, it's complicated." Ramon laughed trying to make the good doctor laugh.

Ramon now became serious. "I hope Dan is okay, doctor." Ramon sighed. "He might have tried to kill me but...." Ramon trailed off when he saw the look on the doctor's face. He was looking so sad and nodded his head. Ramon hoped it was not what he was thinking or else...

"I am sorry," The doctor nodded, patting his back. "We lost him about 30 minutes ago after we operated on him. His wounds were too deep. We couldn't get one of the bullets out but he asked for forgiveness before he died."

"It's not your fault," Ramon sighed. "He chose his path. There was nothing we could do but to pray that he finally finds happiness."

Ramon was not feeling well, he wasn't. Though Dan had tried to kill him, Ramon didn't want the guy to die like that. But there was absolutely nothing he could do. He tried to tell Dan to forget, he did but stubbornness had caught up with him.

"How long have I been...?" Ramon pointed to the bed as he slowly got up.

"3 hours 32 minutes now," The doctor said as he took a glance at his watch.

"Ohhhhh...."

"But don't worry, your boyfriend is absolutely fine and is responding to treatment." The doctor said in total excitement. "His father and his friend are in there with him now."

"I would like to see him," Ramon said as he grabbed the shoes on the floor and wore them quickly.

"Are you feeling fine," The doctor asked.

"I am okay but I hope no one knows about the incident which happened?" Ramon asked, hoping for the answer to be a big, no. "I can't afford anymore...."

"Yes," The doctor smiled brightly which just made him more handsome. "It is only the security guard, the police, and the woman aside from you and me."

That statement made Ramon wonder who the woman that had saved his life was. He needed to thank her for saving his life because if not for her, he would have been in heaven watching over his loved ones.

"I am sorry, but who's the woman," Ramon asked curiously.

"She told me not to reveal her name that she'll come and see you and you'll know her."

Ramon wondered who the woman could be but that bloody shirt of his was good enough to make him worry more about Marcos. He needed to see him so damn badly. Ramon smiled at the doctor, draining his steps further as they headed for the door. Ramon was busy trying to move quickly so that he could see his love when all of a sudden he bumped into someone who was also entering the room he had been in.

"I am sorry, I was..." Ramon trailed off as soon as he saw that face, Olivia. Ramon got scared and angry when he looked at Olivia who looked sad and sympathetic. But he was not going to fall for her face, not again. He got so angry at the thought of seeing her face.

"What are you doing here?" Ramon asked rudely, turning his face away from her. "Did you come to see if I was dead?"

Olivia only shook her head as her eyes watered but she had used similar methods on Ramon in the past. He just wasn't going to fall for it.

"Oh, Mrs. Martinez," the doctor chuckled. "It's a good thing your son's boyfriend is awake. You can now see he is fine."

Ramon didn't understand what the doctor was saying. He was telling the same woman who wanted Ramon to suffer that he was awake. This woman could only bring trouble, Ramon thought.

"What are you..."

"She's the woman who saved your life." The doctor smiled brightly. "If not for this woman, you would have died."

Ramon couldn't believe what the doctor was saying and it brought tears to him. Had he heard the right words, Ramon thought? Olivia saved his life. The woman who hated him saved his life. Ramon found the news too big to carry. He went slowly walked back inside the room and sat on the bed, looking the other way while he cried. He cried with joy, surprise, luck, and total disbelief. It didn't matter anymore because Olivia had saved his life.

Ramon was looking on the other side and by the time he brought his eyes to the front, he was shocked by what he saw. Right there, in front of him was Olivia kneeling in a pool of tears. She was looking pitiful but Ramon just stared at her while a tear went down his cheek.

"I know I don't deserve what I am asking but please forgive me," Olivia cried. "I know I made a really big sin in the past with what I did to you."

Ramon was just looking at the woman pleading before him. She was not dressed in her fancy-looking clothes or shoes anymore. It was just a simple blue dress with blue slippers. She was just simple and looked ordinary to him.

"I am paying for that sin with the greatest punishment which could be given to a mother," Olivia added, tears flooding her face. "What is more painful than a mother whose sons don't talk to and who has lost her husband and respect." Olivia cried. Ramon felt bad for all that was happening. Maybe if he hadn't been in Marcos' life, none of that would have happened.

"My son is in a really bad condition and my husband can't even allow me to see him." Olivia sobbed, rubbing the tears which had a mind of their own. "I am dying inside here and I know that I deserve to be hated by my children for what I did but if you can please forgive me."

Ramon didn't know if he should forgive or just let her. He was the same person who told Marcos to fix all the problems so he was going to take his advice. Legs slightly shaking, hands balancing his weak body on the bed, and eyes still glued on the weeping woman, Ramon needed answers to some of his questions.

"Why did you save my life?" Ramon muttered. "Why didn't you just let me die?"

Olivia stared at Ramon for some time. "When I came here with the hope of seeing my son," Olivia began. "I was rejected by my husband to even stand near him and wait for our son to come out of the operating room. I couldn't take waiting so I decided to see the doctor so that he could tell me of the condition of my son." Olivia wailed. "When I reached there, I found him pointing the gun at you and I got scared, really scared."

"I...I know that you are the reason why my son doesn't speak to me," Olivia stammered, sobbing. "But I couldn't watch him kill you. I knew that I had to write my wrong and if not for anything, for my son." Olivia stuttered. "I had to save you for my son because Marcos would have been lost without you. I don't even know if he would have survived. Maybe I would get a chance for my son to forgive me when he knows that I saved your life."

Ramon stood up from the bed as Olivia sobbed. He didn't know what to think anymore but the truth was that Olivia had saved his life.

"I never actually thought that a woman like you would have come to beg me," Ramon chuckled. "Right now I need to vent my anger on you. I need to tell you that you actually made me suffer back there and I also need to tell you that you are a selfish woman." Ramon yelled, making Olivia's tears come out more.

"Just do that," Olivia cried. "I probably deserve to suffer for the rest of my life. I should have stopped this madness long ago and maybe you and my son wouldn't have been in this situation. It's all because of me and I understand if you don't want to forgive."

"I want to do all that to you," Ramon muttered. "But I won't do that." He sighed deeply. "How can I do that to the woman who just saved my life?" Ramon extended his hands and took Olivia's, cupping them in his. Ramon slowly got Olivia up but she was still crying.

"I owe my life to you now," Ramon said, smiling brightly as he tried to rub Olivia's tears off. "What you did for me earns you a place in my heart. I just hope that you..."

"I promise," Olivia said softly. "I promise you that my apology is genuine. I have no ulterior motives behind it."

Ramon smiled. "I forgive you for everything, you and everyone else who did that to me." Ramon smiled brightly. "And if you have any motives behind this, it is your problem but I can't ignore the fact that I am alive because of you."

The next thing Ramon felt was a warm, tight hug wrapped around him. It felt warm as Olivia wrapped her big sweet hands around him making him cozy. Ramon had never thought he would ever be with Olivia in that way. Ramon hugged Olivia back and patted her back. They hugged for so long but Olivia surprised him with a kiss on the forehead and the cheek. Ramon rubbed her eyes and she was now looking...Hmmm, a little better.

Ramon smiled at her and she gave him a faint smile. Maybe the woman still felt guilty for what she did to him but he felt nothing after she saved him. He now respected and loved her.

"Let's go and see your son,"

Ramon saw that Olivia's face dropped as soon as he told her to go and see Marcos and he knew the reason why. She told him that her husband wouldn't let her go in but Ramon promised her that she would go with him and her husband would do nothing.

Walking out with the doctor as Ramon held Olivia's hand, all Ramon wished for was to see the face of the love of his life, hug him, and kiss him on that sick bed. His heart was jumping with joy at the thought of seeing his handsome boyfriend whom he had thought he couldn't have seen had he died. He was so happy with the outcome of things though it still hurt to know that Dan lost his life in all that.

Walking through and passing all those rooms was killing Ramon. He needed the room of his boyfriend so that he could be sure for himself and know that his boyfriend was well and doing better. After what felt like hours, Ramon reached Marcos' room, it was huge and he saw Anthony and James there but his eyes were fixed on Ramon who looked peaceful as he lay on the bed, shirtless and with a big bandage wrapped around his abdomen. He had blood connected to him and Ramon was more than happy that Marcos was not wearing any oxygen mask which meant that he was doing well.

"What is she doing here?" James snapped, trying to get close to his wife. Ramon finally looked away from Marcos and now his eyes were on James.

"Please, sir, this is not the time for this," Ramon begged. "Marcos needs all of us here."

Ramon saw Mr. Martinez angry like that for the first time since he had known him and poor Olivia looked scared and teary. She deserved what she was getting and Ramon knew better than to let her husband shout at her but he couldn't just stand and say nothing, she had saved his life.

"Ramon, you know what she did and she is the cause of all this if you ask me," James yelled and later made his voice low. "You should not entertain people with evil minds to manipulate and hurt their creation."

Ramon looked at Olivia and held on to her tighter.

"I think she deserves a second chance." Ramon smiled. "It is true that she had ruined Marcos' life but this woman...." Ramon pointed at Olivia. "...she saved my life."

"What?" James exclaimed.

"I'll explain later but please allow her to see her son," Ramon begged. James didn't say anything after but just sat on the large couch looking angry.

Ramon slowly went to Marcos and grabbed a chair and sat beside Marcos. He held his hand in his palm not losing the smile that he was having on his face. Ramon kissed Marcos severally on the forehead and cheeks. He noticed that everyone was quiet and no one uttered a word since he had come in. He sat there, looking at Marcos with love blossoming, again making him feel butterflies in his stomach. He found himself smiling and whispered to Marcos that he was a lucky guy. Ramon didn't know if it was real or in his mind but he could see Marcos' tears and it brought joy.

Ramon realized that he might have spent so much time with Marcos while others waited. He needed to allow Olivia to stay with him for some time. Ramon's shirt was bloody so he decided to go out and call his guard to bring him a set of clothes since his bags were with Mr. Robbins at his home.

Ramon stood up and realized that the doctor was still in. He signaled to Olivia and she got the hint and went to her son. Ramon could hear her sobbing softly as she held on to her son's hand. Ramon saw it as a wonderful sight and as he got out of the room, trying to see if he could find his phone, he remembered that it had broke during the time he had seen Dan with a gun.

The doctor asked him if he was okay at all but Ramon didn't need to bother the man. It's just that he couldn't stay bloody like that the whole night so he told him that he needed to call home so that they could bring him a set of clothes. Ramon would have gone home, bathed, and changed but he couldn't leave Marcos. He needed to spend time with him the whole night because he had plans to let Marcos' family take care of him once he got discharged.

"You can use my phone." The doctor smiled. "I don't mind at all but on second thought, please follow me to my office."

Ramon was scared of going back to that office but the doctor assured him that it was another office. Ramon felt relieved and as he followed the doctor to the elevator, he couldn't help but wonder why he felt a connection with the doctor. He swore the man was gay and he would bet on it.

Ramon and the doctor were later on the elevator smiling at each other brightly; see what he was talking about? It was in no time and they found themselves on the fourth floor entering an office. Geez, it was huge, luxurious, and absolutely beautiful. It looked more like a room to Ramon than an office.

It had a table, chairs, and documents on them quite alright but on the other side was a large space with couches as big as he had at home.

The doctor excused himself, moving like a posing instructor, and entered one of the doors only to come back with a set of clothes that he gave to Ramon.

In no time he found himself being led to a door which he quickly opened and entered. He later discovered it was a bedroom and the good doctor had told him it also had a bathroom. Ramon barely entered the room and he was already unbuttoning his shirt revealing his hard, sexy, hairless chest. He stripped his trouser and was now in his boxer brief.

Ramon wanted to shower but he couldn't waste any more time. He needed to be with Marcos so he slipped into the brown t-shirt and white jean which was a little tight on him and in no time, they were both headed back to Marcos' room keeping as quiet as they could be.

Ramon opened the door and got the surprise of his life. He saw his whole family in there and Olivia was looking uncomfortable as everyone had their eyes on her. She looked so disturbed and teary and that was when he realized that probably everyone might have said something bad and it made him feel bad.

"Ramon!" Eduardo shouted. Eduardo rushed to him and gave him a tight hug followed by the rest of his family members but that was not what surprised him. After everyone had hugged him, Mark stood in front of the doctor and his eyes were flooded with tears just like that, they hugged him tightly while Mark sobbed and asked the doctor what had happened. Then in a flush, they shared a kiss so hot everyone was looking at them.

That kiss reminded Ramon of the wonderful moments with Marcos. The guy had suffered.

Ramon saw that after the kiss, Mark asked the doctor why his head was wrapped and the good doctor said, "The ex-boyfriend of Mr. Martinez knocked me out to have his way with Mr. Castillo."

Ramon knew he had a lot of explaining to do so he made them all sit and he narrated the entire incident with Dan. He also told them that Olivia had saved him and had it not been for her, he would have been in the morgue by now.

All of Ramon's family was now thanking Olivia and they shook her hand as they became emotional but Mr. Martinez refused to forgive Olivia Mr. Martinez said that she had hurt his son and he would only forgive her if Marcos did. There was nothing Ramon could do or say. Ramon's family took turns holding him tightly as time went by. Ramon also found out that the doctor's name was Chad, Mark's boyfriend.

It was such a happy moment but around 1 am, Ramon's family left. They had been worried about him and hence the reason they had, he was glad they did. Ramon couldn't go with them but he told Eduardo to bring him a set of new clothes the next day. Ramon asked Chad when Marcos would possibly wake up and the doctor told him that due to the medicine they gave him, he would wake up the next day around mid-morning or afternoon.

Ramon was happy that his boyfriend would soon wake up and he couldn't have liked it any better. Ramon had a lot of thinking to do as he sat there holding Marcos' hand while everyone sat quietly. Ramon wanted Marcos to be healthy but also fix his problems with his family and Ramon also needed to forget so he borrowed Chad's phone and called Mr. Robbins.

Ramon told him to book the flight for the afternoon the next day. Ramon's plans were gonna continue no matter what. He promised to explain to Mr. Robbins everything once they were on the plane the next day.

Chad said goodnight to him and Ramon went back to the room. He never felt sleepy but he watched Marcos sleeping peacefully and wonderfully. He couldn't just remove his eyes from his Marcos. He needed to make sure that he was alright.

Ramon noticed that Anthony had not uttered a word since he had met him so he asked to see him outside the room. He needed to explain himself for ruining his engagement. They both went outside and Ramon told Dan that he was sorry for ruining his engagement but all the guy did was hug him tightly and kissed his cheeks making him feel like a little child. He wondered why everyone treated him like that.

Ramon wasn't sure but he pretty much heard Anthony thanking him for it. Anthony told him that he was glad he did because he would have been marrying Madison blindly. They talked about a few things and Anthony confessed that he still had feelings for Madison and it was killing him. Good for him but what about Madison, Ramon wondered? Ramon encouraged Anthony to try and forgive Madison for her mistakes. She had paid for her mistakes and Ramon felt that she needed love from Anthony. Anthony didn't promise Ramon anything but they talked for almost two hours.

They both went inside the room chuckling and Ramon went back to holding Marcos' hand until he slept like that. By the time he woke up, it was already 8.20 am and Chad had come by to check up on Marcos and gave them the great news. Marcos would wake up in just two hours or three. Ramon couldn't wait to see him opening his eyes and talking to him but there was one thing that he needed to do.

Ramon had breakfast at the hospital cafeteria and called home to tell Eduardo to come with a computer, tablet, and flash drive. He needed to give Marcos some information before he left as he didn't know if he would wake up while he was gone. He had to go to the airport before 1.30 pm and he was remaining for a few hours.

Ramon went back to the room and took breakfast to Anthony, Olivia, and James which they barely ate. He sat there holding Marcos' hand until his family arrived when he decided to borrow Chad's luxurious office for his refreshment and to do his work. Ramon took the bag containing everything he had demanded from Eduardo and followed Chad to his office.

Ramon had a long shower in Chad's office and dressed in the clothes Eduardo had brought for him. He sweetly tied his hair, set the tablet right, and recorded himself. He moved the video to the Pc and then into the flash drive. He left everything else in Chad's office for Mark to pick up and he left for Marcos' room. He reached there and gave the flash drive to Mr. Martinez.

"In that flash drive is a video," Ramon muttered. "I want you to play it to Marcos once he gets a little better."

"What, why?" Mr. Martinez asked, frowning.

"Because I am leaving," Ramon sighed. "I will be leaving the country this afternoon." Ramon glanced at the clock on the wall, 1. pm. "I will be leaving as soon as possible."

Ramon saw Mr. Martinez's face lose its color and he looked confused.

"Wait," Mr. Martinez said, holding Ramon's hands. "I thought you are gonna stay after..."

"No," Ramon smiled. "He is fine and I'll continue with my plans. Marcos knows about this and he promised me."

"Can't you at least wait until he regains consciousness?" Olivia muttered.

"It will be hard for the both of us," Ramon muttered. "I have to go because I am already running late."

Ramon moved toward Marcos and gave him an emotional kiss on the lips and he swore that Marcos slowly opened his mouth to let his tongue in. He kissed him for a few seconds until he broke the kiss, feeling his eyes water but he promised himself not to cry. It was gonna be hard leaving Marcos in that condition but Ramon felt the guy needed to work on his problems.

Ramon gave everyone in the room hugs and he left with Eduardo and Mark. To the airport, Ramon was emotional and the two guys with him helped as they held him closer to them. Ramon made them promise him one thing,

"Will you please take care of Marcos for me?" Ramon asked. "I want you to promise me."

Eduardo and Mark promised him that and by the time they reached the airport, Ramon had forgotten the number of times he cried because he didn't want to leave Marcos but he had to go away and forget everything.

Ramon saw Mr. Robbins waving at him as soon as he was inside the airport. He gave Mark and Eduardo a very long emotional hug and they both went away. He had no idea how long he would go away but he was gonna miss them like crazy.

Ramon went to Mr. Robbins who was happy to see him. He had all the bags with him and had passed the the security check. Ramon knew he was not looking as bright as he had always been but he attracted a lot of attention and it brought a smile to his beautiful, wonderful face.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Mr. Robbins asked.

"Well Marcos was shot and..." Ramon was about to answer him but he heard the call for his plane so he smiled and tapped on Mr. Robbins' back.

"I'll tell you on the plane." He chuckled nervously. Somehow his heart told him not to go and he was suddenly worried about what to do.

Ramon saw Mr. Robbins laughing loud. He didn't understand a thing.

"Do you know that you are fooling yourself, right?" Mr. Robbins laughed. "This tour was decided by you and you can do it in this country?"

"What do you mean?" Ramon asked, confused at Mr. Robbins' question.

"I can see that you don't want to go." Mr. Robbins chuckled. "I can feel it."

Ramon was now looking at Mr. Robbins.

"To be honest, there is a lot that you can do in this country because they have also been asking for a tour." Mr. Robbins laughed. "Anyway, that's your call because I am cool anywhere."

Ramon was now looking at the man who had just given him an idea. He needed to go away. He had to, no matter what. Marcos could only solve his problems and fix everything once Ramon was gone. It was what he needed to do.

***

Marcos slowly opened his eyes, feeling weak, lost, and in pain. He opened his eyes wide and realized that he was in the hospital. He tried to move and received a shot of pain in his abdomen and that was when it hit him, he had been shot at the airport while he was with Ramon. Somehow he had a dream that Ramon had been kissing him a few seconds ago but it felt so real.

Marcos tried to get up but ended up giving a low groan.

"Marcos," He heard his father shout, his voice so happy and excited. "You have woken up."

Marcos looked all around the room and saw his mother, father, and Anthony. They all seemed happy but Marcos didn't want to see his mother for whatever reason. He blamed her for everything that had happened to him including the shooting.

"Dude," Anthony gasped as he rubbed Marcos' face. "You gave us quite a scare. I thought..."

"What is she doing here?" Marcos asked, his voice low and hoarse.

"Dude she's your mother," Anthony answered as he tried to keep himself calm. "She's only here for your own...."

"Do you want me to get better?" Marcos asked as a tear run down his cheek. Adding to the bullet wound was the pain and suffering his mother had caused. Marcos didn't want to see his mother or sister.

Anthony nodded at his question.

"Then tell her to get out of here, please," Marcos begged. He saw the tears in his mother's eyes but those tears weren't gonna do anything to him. He was set on hating her for what she did to his Ramon and her son, how wicked can a human being be?

Without saying a word, Marcos saw his mother rush out of the room with tears flooding her face. If she had thought that Marcos would just wake up and forgive her, she was dead wrong.

"Dad," Marcos muttered. "Where is Ramon? I want to see him."

James had no idea how to explain to Marcos that Ramon had already left for the airport and probably the country. How was he going to break it to him? James gulped and tried to tell his son that Ramon had left him something but he remembered Ramon's words loud and clear. Ramon had told him that if he gets better. James' son had just woken up; he couldn't allow him to be stressed. He was afraid that Marcos' condition might just turn out to be worse.

"Well, Ramon couldn't bear to see you in that condition so he went home." Anthony lied. "He was here the whole night but he couldn't stop crying so he got a little sick and went home. We told him not to come here until you get better."

As much as Anthony didn't want to lie to Marcos, he knew that Marcos wouldn't take the news of Ramon's departure very well. At least after a week, Marcos would be a little better and then he would tell him the truth and also about Dan's death. Speaking of Dan's death, Anthony figured it was time to tell Dan's parents about their son's death. All that mattered to Dan was Marcos' recovery.

"I wanna see him."

Marcos tried to get up but he received a lot of pain in his abdomen. He was hell meant on seeing Ramon there and then. He needed to see him and that would make him heal faster. Ramon was his remedy. In no time he found Anthony holding him tightly trying to make him go back to bed but Marcos was the determined type who needed to see Ramon badly.

"Stop acting like a child, you'll make the stitches on your wound come off." Marcos heard Anthony raise his voice but that voice just made him more determined. "Call the doctor," Anthony called out to James.

Marcos was still trying to move but Anthony was too strong for him. The next thing he felt was a sharp piercing in his arms and he suddenly felt sleepy. The last thing he saw was Anthony telling him that everything was completely alright.

When he eventually woke up, he was feeling really hungry and dizzy. He was missing Ramon but hunger took the best of him. Marcos opened his eyes to find Eduardo talking with his father. Anthony was sleeping on the couch and there was a basket that probably had food. He checked on the other side and saw his elder brother looking on the floor lost in thought.

Marcos felt a little pain in his abdomen but whatever he felt he needed to have some food.

"I'm hungry," Marcos muttered.

The people in the room were really happy that he had woken up, even Eduardo and Marcos were happy it made him drop a tear. Marcos asked about Ramon and Eduardo told him that he was home and couldn't bear to see him in that state. Eduardo explained to him that Ramon said that if he didn't take care of himself, he would be mad at him.

Marcos was very happy after knowing that Ramon wanted him to stay healthy and happy. He was gonna do it for Ramon. Barry fed him with his own hands and when Marcos was full he felt better and was smiling. He was still having the pain when he moved but that would go away in a few days.

That same evening, the doctor came to check up on him and told him that he was doing great. Anthony told the doctor that he wished to have him at home and take care of him himself. Of course, the doctor told him that Marcos would be ready to go home in the next two days.

Marcos stayed in the hospital for two days before he was discharged. In those two days he had missed Ramon so much but he was doing great and staying in great shape just for Ramon. Before going home though, Marcos had one request granted to him. He told his father to make sure that he never crossed his path with his sister and mother while he was in the house.

Marcos reached the house on a wheelchair and it was so peaceful since he didn't see his mother or his sister. He was so happy he didn't but on the other hand, he still wanted to see Ramon whom he hadn't seen since he had woken up.

Two days after he had been brought home, Eduardo came to visit and Marcos hoped that Ramon was with him but to his disappointment, Ramon was nowhere to be seen and Marcos begun having doubts if Ramon wanted to see him at all.

Marcos was healing quickly but the feeling of not seeing Ramon made him quiver but his doctor, Anthony kept him company. Anthony cleaned his wound, bathed him, and fed him. Since he was in a wheelchair, Marcos spent most of his time in the room with Anthony and had no idea what was happening outside that room. He was glad there was no sign of his mother and sister. He had a great time with Jessie and Barry who made him feel better.

Days were going by without seeing Ramon but Eduardo told him that he had just been busy. Marcos was worried, really worried. He had started suspecting that they had all been hiding something from him and he was determined to find out.

He was feeling like a part of him was about to explode without seeing Ramon but Eduardo always made him feel better and told him one day that he would see Ramon soon. He told him that Ramon had gone to another city for something important and hence the reason he wasn't visiting.

A week later, Marcos woke up to find no one in the room. He needed water badly and there was none in his room so he decided to go and see if Anthony was outside. He slowly and carefully walked to the wheelchair and sat on it. In no time he drove the wheelchair out of the room but found no one in the corridor. He looked everywhere but he heard some voices coming from downstairs.

Marcos still up the stairs could see Anthony, Barry, and James talking.

"It's really bad." James sighed. "I pity his father."

"Yeah," Anthony said after nodding his head. "He lost his son at such a tender age."

"Do you think we should tell him?" Barry asked.

"No, not yet," James said. "I don't know how he will take the news that he is dead."

Marcos' heart felt like it had been pierced. Tears were coming out fast. He was clenching the wheels tightly and he felt weak. He suddenly understood why he had been seeing Ramon. All those things they had been telling him were lies. His Ramon, his love, and his life were dead. Why didn't they just tell him the truth? Marcos was crying heavily and he didn't know the sound which tore from his mouth. It was loud and filled with pain, anger, resentment, and regret.

"Marcos," He heard Anthony say from downstairs and began rushing toward him.

Marcos didn't want anybody to tell him anything. They had lied to him and he was gonna end it in his room. He couldn't live without Ramon, not again. Ramon was his life and now that he had died, there was nothing left for Marcos to live for.

"Marcos, please, wait," Marcos heard his father shout from behind but Marcos furious drove the wheelchair until he felt a hand on the wheelchair which stopped its movement.

"Please," Anthony muttered.

"You all lied to me." Marcos cried. "Do you think I wouldn't find out? Why did you lie to me?"

"Marcos, we were about to tell you but we just didn't know how because the story is quite confusing."

Marcos was furiously moving on the wheelchair making Anthony worried.

"I'll tell you everything. Let's just go to your room and I'll explain."

Marcos was still moving but once he was calm, Anthony took him to the room. Marcos was now seated in the wheelchair drowning in his pain and sorrow. He had suffered a lot in this life. He asked God why he had to take the only person he loved.

"Dan is dead." Anthony started.

Marcos was looking at Anthony with his eyes wide open. He had no idea that Dan had died. He hated Dan for what he did to Ramon but they had been friends for a long time and it hurt him to know that his once good friend was now gone.

"His burial was today and that was where we had gone." Barry sighed. "His father and stepmother came and arranged for everything. His parents already left for home."

Marcos was flabbergasted. So many things had happened that he had no idea about. First Ramon was nowhere to be seen and now Dan was gone. It was really painful and he shed a tear.

"He died because he tried to kill Ramon in the hospital," Anthony muttered. "He was the one who had shot you at the airport. That bullet was meant for Ramon but you got it instead. Before he died though, he asked for forgiveness from everyone."

Marcos was in tears, crying and deep in his heart he forgave Dan. He had no idea if his Ramon was gone or was in a hospital somewhere after a bullet wound.

"Is Ramon...?"

"No," Anthony hollered. "He's okay."

"Where is he?" Marcos gushed. "I need to see him now."

"I'll bring him to you," His father said and he went away. A few minutes later, Marcos saw his father entering his room but he was not with Ramon. He only had a PC with him which confused Marcos.

He opened the Pc and put it on the bed. Then he used a flash drive to open some video which he waited for while it loaded. In no time, Marcos was heartfelt warm and jumped with joy when he saw Ramon after so long.

Ramon was looking so handsome, so sexy and so spectacular it warmed Marcos' heart. Fuck, he wanted to hold him and kiss him if not that he was in the video. He gave a very beautiful smile before he started speaking.

"Marcos, by the time you'll be watching this, I'll already be out of the country. I need to go away and don't think that I am abandoning you, no. I left without seeing you because I knew it would be so hard for the both of us if I was to tell you that I am still leaving. Don't be mad at anyone because I was the one who told them whatever they are doing. I already left but my brother promised to check up on you.

I left so that we could solve our problems and I hope, do hope that the time I will come back, you'll forget everything that happened in the past and fix every relationship." Ramon sighed. "It is just sad that Dan died while trying to take my life but I am asking for one thing...I want you to fix your relationship with your mother and sister.

Fix the relationship because only then will we be happy. If you love me then do as I have said. P.S, your mother was the one who saved my life. If not for her, I wouldn't be here telling you all this. I love you so much and I'll miss you."

Just like that, the video ended and Marcos stared at the PC for a long time without saying a word to anyone. So Ramon left, after all, Marcos thought. Ramon was gone but that video was his only memory of Ramon then. He didn't understand why Ramon had to leave him alone but he didn't feel the pain anymore. He felt very much alive.

"Can you all leave me," Marcos muttered?

They did not utter a word but just left the room. Marcos was sad that Ramon was gone but he loved him a lot. Marcos played that video the whole day and it kept haunting him every time. "If you love me then do as I have said......your mother saved my life." Those were the only words that were going through his head.

That night after he had slept, he dreamt of the same words. His mother had saved his boyfriend and it was good enough for her to be forgiven. No matter what she had done, in the end, she saved Ramon's life. Maybe she had suffered a lot after the treatment he had been giving her and the rest of the family members. It was now time to forgive.

The next morning, Anthony told him everything and how his mother had saved Ramon. Marcos cried, he cried that he had almost lost Ramon if not for his mother. He was so happy. Marcos told Anthony to call his mother and sister for him. Dan was hesitant about it and asked if he was sure but Marcos had never been so sure in his life. Maybe what he needed was to forgive and make his family complete again.

In just a matter of time, Olivia and Madison came in and they were really sad and teary. Marcos felt angry and bad but maybe all that anger would go away after he forgave them. They both stood beside him and never uttered a word.

"I can't believe you did that to me," Marcos muttered. "My twin sister and mother whom I love so much," Marcos sighed. "After everything that you did, I should be hating you and cutting all ties with you."

Marcos stared at the both of them and could see tears in their eyes. It was such an emotional thing to see. Marcos told them how much they had hurt him and made him suffer a great deal. He told them that he hated to see them after they had hurt him like that and their sight made his blood boil. They just looked down, played with their nails, and cried. It took almost 20 minutes to tell them just how much they had hurt him.

"After everything that you did to me and Ramon," Marcos sighed. "You don't need to be forgiven but..." Marcos trailed off and took a deep breath. "....in the end you saved my boyfriend and you have earned back your places in my heart and hence I have forgiven you and we can all live together as a happy family."

Immediately he had finished saying that Marcos was given a great hug by the both of them while they cried. He felt so light-hearted and complete. If only Ramon was right there with him, then everything would have been better. Marcos wished for Ramon to come back and he prayed to God to make his prayers a reality. He wanted Ramon by his side.

Marcos stayed with his mother and his sister in the room for hours. They were holding him and kissing his forehead and cheeks and he saw them smile and he gave them the same gesture. It was such a wonderful view.

Later his father entered and he seemed not to talk to his mother. Marcos smiled and begged his father to forgive his mother. James forgave his wife and they hugged tightly and kissed. It was like a big family reunion and it felt really happy. They were once again a truly happy family, happy and filled with love.

Marcos saw the awkwardness between Anthony and Madison every time they bumped into each other. Marcos swore that those two guys were still very much in love with each other so he decided to talk to them one by one. He found out that Madison still loved Anthony even though she had cheated on him. She told him that if she could write her wrong she would do it.

Anthony also told him that he really loved Madison and though he had called her a bitch in anger and pain, he still loved her. He had tried to forget about everything but he just couldn't. Marcos found out that Ramon had even tried to make Anthony go back to Madison while they were at the hospital. After everything that had happened, Marcos realized that Ramon still had the same forgiving heart that he had long ago.

Marcos encouraged his friend to fix the relationship with Madison so that she had learned her lesson and Anthony promised him that he would do whatever he could to try and fix the problem.

The next week was beautiful. Love was back in the house and everyone treated each other the way they did in the past. They were a happy family, talking, jokes, and video games, and Marcos was able to walk slowly if not for the little pain he felt but with the help of Anthony, he did everything well.

Marcos' was now really close to his mother and his surprise; she talked about Ramon a lot and watched his video songs with him. She had grown fond of Ramon and Marcos saw it in her eyes. If only Ramon had been there. Olivia encouraged him to hope for the best. Madison also talked about Ramon and they all were friends in the house.

***

Marcos woke up to a warm sensation. The warm sensation was someone giving him warm kisses on his face, neck, and hand, holding him tightly. Marcos didn't bother to even open his eyes because he knew it was his mother who had grown fond of kissing him. He ignored it.

From that Marcos felt warm, soft, and beautiful lips on his, sucking on his upper lip and he got scared. No one could kiss him on the lips. They were all for Ramon and if his mother found another guy for him then she had crossed the line and he would never forgive her again.

Marcos quickly opened his eyes looking into the most amazing blue eyes that he had ever seen. Only Ramon had those beautiful eyes and he was all the way....oh no, Marcos closed his eyes and opened them once again but those eyes were still staring at his. Marcos' heart was now racing, his breath so fast and he was quivering. He didn't know that he missed Ramon so much that he saw him in his dreams and thought it was reality.

"Morning, baby," Ramon smiled.

Marcos was speechless and his mouth shook. He felt a tear running down his cheek which Ramon caught with his finger.

"Am I dreaming?" Marcos asked his eyes still locked with Ramon's.

"No," Ramon chuckled and planted a hot kiss on his lips. "You are very much alive."

Marcos couldn't believe that he had just prayed for God to bring back his Ramon and now he was there with him, in flesh. Marcos wanted to hold him and kiss him, make love and marry him there and then.

"Are you not happy to see me?" Ramon jested once he saw that puzzled look on Marcos' face. Ramon got up from the bed, Marcos' eyes following every movement.

"What are you doing here?" Marcos finally asked after confirming that it was truly Ramon dressed in sexy jeans which made his ass look bigger and a navy blue shirt that was tucked. Marcos could smell his wonderful cologne and get excited.

"Do you want me to go?" Ramon asked, teasing the surprised man on that bed. "If you want me...."

"No," Marcos yelled as he wrapped his arms around Ramon's waist and cried into his warm skin. He held on so tight, fearing that he might wake up and find that it was all a dream. He was holding on so tight feeling so comfortable and peaceful, a warm haven to take away the pain of missing Ramon.

Marcos had never felt so happy in life and he could hold on to Ramon for as long as he lived. He didn't want to let go.

Ramon felt so happy seeing Marcos sob as he held on to his waist. His arms were heaven and his sobs were sexy. Marcos was begging him not to leave but Ramon didn't intend to leave at all.

Ramon sat on the bed looking straight at Marcos who still looked flabbergasted and crying.

"How...how come," Marcos sobbed. "You left the country, right? I saw that video."

"I intended to," Ramon smiled. "But I couldn't leave."

"Where were you the last two weeks?" Marcos asked. Ramon now had his face down.

"I am sorry; I had a tour around the country," Ramon said softly. "I wanted all the problems to go away and that was the reason why I couldn't show myself to you. I...I wanted you to fix the relationship with your mother. She saved my life and..." Ramon sobbed as he got emotional again. "...and I wanted to have a relationship where we would be happy. I...I am sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"Ramon, look at me," Marcos pulled Ramon's chin up to stare into his wet eyes. "I am not mad at you. I admit I was missing you a lot but what matters is that you are here. Now that you are here, I will never let you go. Be mine forever."

Ramon chuckled. "I will forever be yours. I love you so much and I am glad you are here with me."

"Now I will heal faster for you," Marcos said as he planted a kiss on Ramon's lips. "I will heal so that we could be together forever."

"I want that too," Ramon whispered. He was still holding on to Marcos. "Get better faster and I will be your genie," Ramon laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"I will grant you any wish."

"Deal," Marcos smiled.

"Deal," Ramon smiled.

Marcos was so happy he slowly brought Ramon's face close to him and kissed him on the lips. He slowly brushed his tongue on Ramon's lips and then bit on his lower lip making him moan deeply. He sucked on the bottom lip sensually and slowly. He was now demanding entrance into Ramon's mouth and it was not long before their tongues fought for domination. They wriggled among each other making both guys moan.

Ramon was so drawn into the kiss that he didn't even know when Marcos had come on top of him, massaging his waist slowly; bringing his feelings to the surface. He could feel Marcos' bulge hardening in his pants and his cock was starting to respond.

"Hey, get off me," Ramon chuckled after he broke the kiss.

"Did I do anything wrong?" Marcos looked so worried.

"No," Ramon chuckled. "We need to take care of that wound. No love-making or..."

"I wasn't gonna make love." Marcos laughed. "I just wanted to tell you how sorry..."

"Shhhhh," Ramon covered Marcos' mouth with his hand. "Remember, no talking about the past. I love you and that's what matters."

"But that doesn't excuse me from saying sorry," Marcos muttered.

"I want to..." Marcos covered Ramon's mouth with his hand.

"Listen to me," Marcos whispered his face so close to Ramon that he could feel his hot breath on his face. "I made a mistake and I want to rectify it." Marcos sighed. "I am sorry that I never trusted you in the past and I am sorry that I hurt you. Despite all this, you still loved me and forgave me so quickly." Marcos weakly got off the bed and knelt on the floor, holding Ramon's hands as he stared into his very own soul. "Ramon Castillo," Marcos breathed. "....will you be my boyfriend?"

Ramon was so emotional. There was nothing sweeter than seeing Marcos kneeling before him, proposing to him, looking as vulnerable as he could be. Ramon couldn't turn down that face and those puppy eyes, he couldn't.

"Marcos Martinez," Ramon breathed nervously, his heart racing. "I accept you to be my boyfriend." Marcos gasped and Ramon leaned down for a hot kiss. Ramon and Marcos were now back. He couldn't have wanted anything more than that.

Marcos kissed Ramon some more until the door opened and Madison and Anthony came in, holding each other.

"Sorry guys," Anthony apologized. "But we couldn't wait to tell you that..." Anthony looked at Madison and smiled. "...we are pushing through with our marriage plans. In a few months, we will be married."

Marcos was so happy that those two were getting married but he dismissed them because he wanted to spend some time with his baby. They had been apart for so long and the only way he would make up for the lost time was to give his entire time to his handsome and sexy baby. Marcos kissing Ramon promised himself that he would marry Ramon before Anthony and Madison did.

Marcos stayed with Ramon, holding him as tight as he could. It was so sexy and romantic staying like that.

Ramon got up to get breakfast for his love. As much as he wanted to stay like that with Marcos, he had to give him his breakfast. He was about to get out when Marcos said something that made him blush,

"Ramon....you look sexy in that."

Ramon looked at himself. He had his hair in a ponytail and he was wearing tight skinny jeans. He smiled and turned around to leave the room. He was still blushing and almost bumped into Olivia and it made him feel embarrassed. Ramon couldn't raise his head to Olivia but he swore that she was smiling. When he had come home after Anthony had called him, he had first had a long chat with Olivia and she apologized to him once again with Madison. Ramon didn't have a heavy heart anymore so he had forgiven them again and they all kissed him.

"You don't have to feel shy," Olivia chuckled. "I know how naughty my son can be."

Ramon was quiet. He didn't want to raise any embarrassing conversation with Olivia so all he said was, "He...he needs to have his breakfast."

Olivia didn't waste any time but she chuckled before she asked him to follow her to the kitchen. Ramon had a wonderful time with Olivia in the kitchen as she made Marcos' breakfast. She was lively and they talked a lot before Ramon realized it, they were laughing loud when James came to the kitchen to check out what was going on. Ramon left for Marcos' room and found him impatiently waiting on the bed. Ramon barely put the tray on the table when Marcos attacked him with a wonderful kiss which they shared.

Ramon fed Marcos but the crazy guy kissed him every time he fed him and it was so wonderful. Marcos was crazier than Ramon remembered but he wouldn't have liked him better than that.

After breakfast, Marcos had Ramon back on the bed kissing him so deeply and that's what followed for a month. Ramon spent as much time as he could at Marcos' house, helping him take walks outside, kissing, caressing, and cuddling, and they had not even made love, not even once. Their relationship was now as strong as ever. Ramon even went out with Olivia and Madison just for bonding and they had so much more fun than he thought he would have with them. They were such wonderful people. Madison and Anthony even planned on getting married in two months. Barry and his wife were soon expecting their bundle of joy to arrive.

As much as he wanted to spend time with Marcos, Ramon's demand in the country and everywhere kept increasing daily. He had to balance Marcos, his companies, his family, concerts, music, and videos. It was tiresome but he managed. Marcos was able to walk properly again but his wound hadn't completely healed. They had to be careful not to put too much pressure. Ramon had his pictures all over the country and was also the leading celebrity in the country. It was really good.

***

Fans screaming, camera lights shuttering, hands all in the air, and the media all around. The entire hall was fully packed with people. It was huge but it was fully parked and being on that stage gave Ramon fright, stage fright. That had never happened to him, ever. He felt like the entire people in the capital were in that hall ready to hear him singing. As he came out holding a microphone ready to give his fans what they had been demanding from him for so long, he gulped and tried to gather his strength.

"You have an angelic voice." Mr. Robbins' voice rang in his head. This was not the first time he would be singing, he sang on an international red carpet with celebrities surrounding him. How hard could it be to sing in front of his fans?

Ramon took a deep breath and then he shouted out to his fans which just made them crazier as they cheered even more. Ramon was really happy at the attendance of the fans. Just a few minutes and he would be heading home. The song he was gonna be singing was his 8th song and he would be headed home. He took a deep breath as the piano started playing,

"Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be someone waiting home for me

Something's telling me it might be you
It's telling me it might be you
All of my life...."

Ramon sang the song sweetly and beautifully. He touched the microphone beautifully remembering all the times that he had spent with Marcos and everything that they had been through.

It warmed his heart and he sang his heart out. The song was wonderful and the lyrics had their magic on him. He sang his song out until he finished with a lot of applause from the fans. He almost cried as he covered his mouth with his hands. He hoped Marcos was watching his concert on TV because it was shown live, he hoped so.

Then Ramon gave a speech to the fans and told them that he would be singing the last song of the evening. He received a lot of, "Ohs and uhs" but he promised them that it was a special song that he had not released yet but he had worked on it perfectly.

The instrumental started and he began singing his favorite song of all time, forever yours. It was a song that he had especially worked on and it was also a promise to Marcos. He sang the song beautifully, courageously, and warm-heartedly. His favorite was the chorus,

"There are times when I just want to look at your face with the stars in the night
There are times when I just want to feel your embrace in the cold night

I just can't believe that you are mine now
You were just a dream that I once knew, I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world, You're all I need to be with forevermore..."

Ramon saw that the song touched their hearts and after he was done with a bang, there were applause from every fan and many were reaching their hands for him to greet and he reached out and greeted the hands that were reaching out on the stage. It was so beautiful to see the kind of love that his fans had for him, it was incredible.

"Thank you so much everyone I....." Then it was dark everywhere, with no light except for the huge screen behind him.

Suddenly Ramon heard the piano playing and then a voice, strange. The voice was sounding so bad and seriously it was manly but whoever was singing didn't know how to.

"If you could be mine forever, I would be the happiest man on earth. It's killing me to know that I wake up without you by my side. I want to make you mine and that is why I am going to say...."

There was silence and Ramon had no idea what was to follow next but then something really good happened, something that was going to change Ramon's life. The light from the screen suddenly changed to falling roses and then a picture of Ramon smiling popped up making the fans even crazier. Ramon had no idea who it was that did that but he was so touched and he found himself glued to the large screen.

The pictures kept changing and then boom, words appeared on the screen that left Ramon surprised and on the verge of crying. The fans cheered while Ramon's tears came out,

"Will you marry me, Ramon Castillo?"

The lights came on and Ramon was still staring at those wonderful words. They warmed his heart, made him feel special, and gave him butterflies. Fuck, Marcos was just too much.

"So what do you say?" Marcos spoke as he went closer to Ramon, trying to walk carefully so as not to put pressure on his wound.

Proposing to Ramon at his concert and that too on national television had been Olivia's idea and Marcos liked it. It was true they had only been back together for a month but Marcos couldn't wait anymore. It was just the perfect time and he risked his life for that. If Ramon ever rejected him on that stage, he was heartless.

Ramon watched as Marcos came closer with a microphone and then knelt before him, in front of all those fans. Marcos then took a small box containing the most expensive diamond ring that he could ever find.

"So what do you say?" Marcos asked. "Will you marry me?" Marcos smiled brightly, his eyes locked with Ramon's. "Remember you said you would grant me any wish when I get better. This is my only wish."

Ramon was speechless, mute. He couldn't say anything but his mind was playing tricks on him as he had loads of answers in his brain and the fans cheering and the media from magazines, Newspapers, and social media took photos of it. The fans were shouting for him to say yes and Ramon had the answer in his head, a real answer.

Ramon gasped for breath. "Yes, I'll marry you, Marcos Martinez." Ramon gasped in the microphone and threw it down on the floor.

Marcos' mouth opened wide and he rose and right there in front of all the people kissed Ramon so senselessly that everyone cheered. He didn't care who was watching but he kissed Ramon so furiously and sensually right there. He was caressing Ramon's back and they both moaned in the kiss. At the time they both gasped for air, they were smiling widely while the fans cheered. Marcos was on top of the world and he shouted excitedly in the microphone.

"You know that my parents saw that, right?" Ramon chuckled.

"I don't care," Marcos planted another kiss on him. "....as long as you agreed to marry me."

"I have but I have to..."

"Then let's go," Marcos said and took his hand, leading him out of the hall to outside.

Ramon was relieved there were few people outside. Marcos was going to see his family at that time, 11.53 pm.

"Can't we do this tomorrow?" Ramon asked. "I am sure my..."

Marcos again locked his lips with his.

"You'll not say another word," Marcos said.

Ramon and Marcos drove in Marcos' car while Ramon's driver and guard followed behind. All the way home, Marcos had his hand on Ramon's shoulder and they shared a hot kiss. In no time they were home and Ramon almost fainted when he saw his family members all seated on the couch waiting for him.

"Finally," His father, Ben said loudly. "The two glooms are here."

Ramon knew by his father's expression that he was not into this marriage. Ramon was scared. His father hadn't said anything while he visited Marcos at home but he needed to understand. Ramon felt Marcos' hand hold his tighter than ever.

"Father, he is here to..."

"What can I say," Ben said. "You have already decided to marry him but I refuse to accept this marriage."

That statement made Ramon's heart shutter and tears were now rolling on his face. Everyone else in the room was quiet and Ramon got worried. He wanted to get married to Marcos, he did and he had accepted his proposal. Ramon had never seen his father act like that.

"Please, sir, I..."

"Marcos, please," Ben said in a hoarse voice. "I am talking with my son. He doesn't know what he's doing."

Ramon ran to his dad and knelt. "Dad, please help me talk to father," Ramon sobbed. "I have already accepted Marcos' proposal. Please,"

"I am sorry," Ryan said to his son. "We have all agreed. That man is not good for you. You need to find another man who'll be good for you."

Ramon was now shattered and he sat on the floor and sobbed like a little child. He needed to get married to Marcos so that they could be together. First, it was Marcos' family and now it was Ramon's family.

Marcos had never been so scared in his whole life. A tear fell from his eye but he did not even bother to rub it. He felt heartbroken after seeing Ramon crying on the floor. Though he was hurt, he needed to get Ramon up so that he could comfort him. One day, he would prove to them that he truly loves Ramon.

Marcos took a step before Ramon's father signaled his finger for him to stop. Marcos might have wanted to comfort Ramon but he needed to respect the old man's requests. He stood still as Ramon's father came near him. Marcos' tears increased and he thought he would die right there.

Ramon's father stood so close to Marcos, that he could hear his breathe. Marcos was on the verge of crying loud as he felt his eyes water so badly. He just wanted to scream that he loved Ramon and would do anything for the family to accept him.

"Please, forgive me, sir," Marcos muttered. "I know that I had hurt your son in the past and I paid for it. But I love him so much and I am willing to prove it to you."

"Yes," Ramon's father looked angry. He deserved to be angry after what Marcos had done to his son. "You had hurt him a lot and I saw it every day. My son strived to be something in life because of you. He was not able to love any man again because of you. All I saw was a boy who tried his best to smile and buried himself in work."

"I'm sorry," Marcos muttered.

"But then," Ramon's father chuckled followed by everyone in the room. "You came back in his life and gave him joy. What else can a father want for his son?" He laughed.

Ramon rubbed his eyes when he heard what his father had just said. He was so happy. They had fooled him once again and he had fallen for it. He was just so happy that his father loved the idea.

"I accept you to marry my son." Ramon's father laughed and gave Marcos a hot, tight hug that left him warm.

Marcos was hugged by everyone in the house and he was so happy. He hugged and kissed Ramon in the presence of everyone and they clapped.

"Don't worry," Ramon's father said to Ramon. "I wouldn't ruin your happiness. I knew you still loved him and I am glad you two will end up together."

"Finally," Ryan gushed. "I finally see my son marrying the man he loves."

They all laughed and teased the two glooms but Marcos had to go as it was late. Ramon promised Marcos that he would come by in the morning. Marcos said goodbye to all of them and he went home.

Ramon had been so happy and his family teased him about Marcos. He was so happy and he went to bed smiling. The next morning he went to Marcos' house and received a warm hug from Olivia and the rest of the members. He was really happy that their wedding was gonna take place in just a month. He wouldn't have dreamt that he would ever get married to Marcos but his dreams were slowly becoming real. Ramon saw that Olivia had already started planning the wedding and had invited the best wedding planners in the country just for that particular wedding. He was so happy and he kissed her. She was such a great woman after all and he loved and respected her. Now Ramon felt like he had a mother and a sister after so long, it was a such an intense feeling.

Ramon went to Marcos' room and found him on the bed smiling. Marcos thought that the family teasing Ramon was beautiful to watch but Ramon acted angry at him.

"I won't talk to you," Ramon jested, turning his back to Marcos his hands on his chest.

In no time he felt Marcos' hands wrapped around his waist and then he felt Marcos breathing so hard on his neck. Just like that Ramon felt a shiver of lust race up and down his spine causing his cock to slowly rise in his pants.

"Fuck I missed you and I can't wait for you to be mine." Marcos moaned on Ramon's neck. "I want to make love to you." Marcos breathed. "Please,"

Without saying a word, Ramon felt Marcos' hands all over his chest, and then off came the buttons one by one. He was now bear chest and a gush of wind hit his chest. Then his shirt was off and Marcos was caressing his chest, making his cock painfully hard.

Marcos kissed Ramon's neck drawing a moan from him. It felt so beautiful hearing those sensual moans from Ramon after five long years, fuck. Marcos moved his hands to Ramon's breasts and discovered that they felt soft and he played with them as Ramon's moans increased, pinching and pressing his nipples. Marcos turned Ramon around slowly, planting a kiss on his lips as soon as he faced him.

His lips were still on Ramon's, Marcos quickly removed his shirt and threw it on the floor. He held on to Ramon's waist and pulled him closer, feeling his soft, hot skin. Ramon's body was bigger than he could remember but Marcos found it sexier and breathtakingly beautiful.

"Wait!" Ramon gasped after he broke the kiss.

"You don't want to?" Marcos felt bad that he had been made to stop at a moment when his cock pressed painfully hard on his boxers. He hadn't had good sex for years and now he was ready, his cock leaking pre-cum inside his pants. "I am sorry I..."

Ramon covered Marcos' mouth with his hand. "Shhhhh...." Ramon whispered. "It's not that. The door," Ramon rolled his eyes to the door.

Marcos was getting confused. "The door," He exclaimed. "Oh..." That was when he realized what Ramon meant. Ramon was telling him to lock the door in case anyone finds them...making love.

Marcos smiled and he went to close the door quickly only to find Ramon lying on the bed. The sight was really beautiful and Marcos thought of what he would do to make the mood more romantic. Marcos took his remote and pressed play, Ramillio's music was already playing and he chose the very romantic type, everything is mine.

He took a small flower from his flower vase and then he removed his trouser to only remain in his boxer brief. Marcos slowly went to the bed, unbuckled Ramon's belt, and removed his trouser, revealing a light blue boxer brief that was tight on him. Marcos threw the trouser away and began crawling up Ramon's body kissing his body from his belly button until he reached the mouth and he kissed him so deeply. He made sure that he kissed Ramon, getting him ready for lovemaking.

After Marcos broke the kiss, he put the flower on Ramon's nose, passing it around while Ramon sniffed in the crazy aroma and then slowly moved it to his mouth, his lips, and then to his belly button. Marcos could see in Ramon's eyes that he wanted him just like he did.

Ramon was breathing so fast and he wanted Marcos right there to make love to him. He had been filled with so much determination and anger that he hadn't even had sex in five years and now he wanted it so bad.

"Fuck...you are killing me," Ramon muttered, as his feelings burned uncontrollably making him moan.

"Maybe I want to kill you....with my cock." Marcos chuckled.

That flower stunt made Ramon so damn horny he wanted Marcos there and then.

Ramon felt Marcos' hot mouth on his nipples and....fuck, it felt good as it sent waves of pleasure through his spine and he writhed on the bed slowly moaning Marcos' name. He was glad that his song played on the player otherwise people outside would have heard him.

"Marcos...oh that feels so good," Ramon moaned, feeling adrenaline rushing through his entire body like ice-cold water. He moved his head from side to side as he felt himself losing his will to Marcos.

Marcos sucked on each nipple, nipping from time to time, and then he moved his hand to Ramon's boxer and felt his hard member which made him laugh.

"Enjoying this, are we?" Marcos teased.

"Shut up and make love to me," Ramon drawled.

Marcos chuckled and slowly pushed his hand in Ramon's blue boxer briefs and drew out his stiff cock. He moved his eyes to what his hand was holding and he swore that Ramon's cock had gotten smaller than he remembered it to be. He moved his body down to the floor and then removed Ramon's boxer with his teeth slowly which he found sexy. He threw the boxers on the floor and then wrapped his hand on Ramon's small cock and stroked while the other hand cupped and fondled Ramon's small balls. After several strokes, he saw Ramon's cock leaking pre-cum and he leaned forward and wiped it clean with his hot tongue. He saw Ramon's movements on the bed increase and so he wrapped his mouth on that little cock and sucked while Ramon quivered on the bed moaning like he was on the verge of an orgasm. Ramon moved his hips drastically moaning in pure bliss.

"Fuck," Ramon swore. Marcos' mouth was working wonders on his little cock. It was pleasuring him intensely and he squirmed on the bed uncontrollably. He felt his whole body tingle in pleasure, his whole brain felt like it had been dipped in water and he trembled due to the intense pleasure he was experiencing, fuck!

Then Marcos traced his tongue from his cock to his hole, he spread his ass, and stuck his hot tongue on his hole.

"Fuck," Ramon swore as a whole new electric-like current passed through his entire body making him moan louder.

Ramon had forgotten how good it felt to be rimmed. Marcos' wet, hot tongue on his hole felt incredibly good and he clenched his hands on the beddings on the bed. He was holding on tightly while he closed his eyes and moaned. He fucking moaned as Marcos rimmed him, making his hole relax and then he felt a tongue entering him. Ramon almost passed out from the pleasure he felt as soon as he felt Marcos' tongue penetrating him and making love to his hole.

"Oooooo...." Ramon moaned as shivers run down his spine sending him over the edge.

Marcos rimmed that ass like the last thing he was ever to do. He felt the boy squirm but he had his hands firmly holding his hips so his movements were futile. Marcos ate Ramon's ass like a cup cape and he enjoyed every bit of it. Feeling Ramon squirm was turning him on and Marcos' cock was leaking so badly, that his boxer was now wet.

Ramon couldn't take it anymore. He hadn't had sex in five years and now Marcos was driving him insane with the pleasure he was giving him as he ate his ass. It traveled to all parts of his body giving him immense pleasure and that tongue... Fuck that tongue was making his cock painfully hard.

Ramon quickly got up and leaned forward to kiss Marcos on the lips. It was a kiss filled with lust and desire. He wanted to make love to Marcos and he was gonna demand it.

"Please, make love to me," Ramon moaned. "I wanna feel your cock in me again. I want you to fill me with your cock. Pleasure me and cum in my ass."

Ramon's pleas made Marcos lose it and he became hornier than before and his throbbing cock was raining badly.

"Lube," Marcos pointed to the drawer. "In there,"

Ramon quickly stood up and Marcos swore he almost came without touching his cock. Ramon's big ass was shaking as he ran to the drawer and Marcos' cock was now in full swing and he could feel it painfully pumping in the boxer brief. He was gonna enjoy making love to that ass.

Ramon came back with a tube of lube and gave it to Marcos. Marcos quickly removed his boxer briefs, and his huge cock flipped out. He poured a huge amount of lube into his hands and then lubed his cock. He made Ramon lay on his back, open his legs, and then exposed his hole to him which he kissed before pouring lube on it. Marcos wanted to fuck Ramon in all positions he could but they had to be careful with his bullet wound.

Marcos slowly positioned his cock onto Ramon's hole and he slowly started entering him. The head passed swiftly on the ring but as he started pushing further, he couldn't do it as he felt Ramon's muscles clench.

"Fuck!" Ramon gasped. It hurt.

"Fuck!" Marcos groaned when he felt Ramon clench on him. "You are tight. So damn tight, again, relax!"

Ramon took a deep breath and then relaxed his ass muscles to allow the big monster to make his hole big again. Ramon felt the big tool entering again and then he relaxed just like he used to. He relaxed his muscles and in no time he felt Marcos' head reach the end, his sweet spot. It hit the sweet spot so hard Ramon almost passed from the waves of pleasure that took over. He swore he saw stars on his face as Marcos hit his prostate.

"Fuck...you are so sweet," Marcos groaned. "You are so fucking hot."

Marcos slowly began pulling out and then went back in making Ramon lose his senses. Ramon felt so much pleasure he didn't even realize that he was clenching the sheets, again. Marcos slowly moved his hips thrusting into Ramon softly but every time he did, it brought a whole new feeling of pleasure into Ramon. It was getting intense and mind-blowing. The pain was still there but every time Marcos hit that sweet spot all the pain suddenly went away and he suddenly found himself moaning loudly as he shuddered.

Marcos slowly thrust into Ramon, hitting his prostate every time he pushed in. He was moaning uncontrollably as he nailed Ramon's ass. It was hotter, sweet, and bigger than he remembered and he enjoyed every moment as it sent shivers throughout his entire body making his pace increase.

"Oh, God right there," Ramon moaned. "Make love to me. Fill me with your seed."

Ramon's moans were turning Marcos on so to make it more sweet and romantic, he tried to lean forward and kiss Ramon but he felt such discomfort from his wound and he remained stationary thrusting in that hole, moaning orgasmically.

"Fuck, you are so sweet," Marcos groaned. "You are so fucking sweet."

Ramon went wild as Marcos kept hitting his sweet spot over and over again. He was at the verge of screaming. Then he felt Marcos wrap his hand around his cock and he experienced double the pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh," Ramon moaned. "You are fucking killing me." Ramon moaned as Marcos' thrusts took a pace and pounded in him relentlessly turning him into a wild animal as he groaned.

Marcos made love to Ramon slowly and sweetly, feeling Ramon's ass wrapped on his cock was just too much. He could feel himself getting near so he increased his pace and fucked Ramon with slow, erratic, and relentless thrusts. The sound that tore from Marcos' throat was haunting. He didn't even know that he could groan like that.

Ramon felt pressure in his balls and his cock swelled up as it erupted and released ropes of cum that fell on his tummy. He came and he came so hard, screaming like a maniac as an orgasm made him feel twice the pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Ramon cried in pure pleasure as his cock spurt rope after rope of cum that seemed to take his whole strength. As he came powerfully, Ramon clenched his ass muscles and he could feel Marcos' moans and breathing increase at a faster rate.

The feeling of Ramon's clenched heat around Marcos' cock was mind-blowingly wonderful. Marcos then used his might and fucked into Ramon, slapping on his ass while he moaned uncontrollably as he felt the heat on his cock. He wanted to scream out in pleasure but all did was moan as he stroked Ramon's cock which was releasing its last drop of cum. Marcos felt so much pressure in his balls and tingling in his spine and his orgasm building, sweat dripping from his head to his back and also his face and chest.

"Fuck I am coming," Marcos groaned as he thrust deeper into Ramon. "Oh.....shit..."

Marcos exploded into Ramon's ass feeling his cum spreading deeper into Ramon and he continued thrusting into him moaning uncontrollably. Marcos growled like a wild animal as he filled Ramon with his hot cum. Ramon wrapped his legs around his hips and Marcos pounded his ass faster, hitting his sweet spot roughly.

Ramon could feel Marcos' seed spreading on his ass walls giving him a feeling of pleasure and pure bliss. He was moaning uncontrollably while Marcos' cum flooded his insides and he could feel it deep in his bowels. Ramon's ass was full of Marcos' cum. The guy seemed to have cum forever but when he stopped, Ramon could feel his hole twitching and felt full,

"Fuck that was....fuck." Marcos groaned as he felt his strength leave him. He couldn't lean forward so he pulled out of Ramon and heard a moan tore out of him.

As Marcos' cock pulled out, Ramon felt a strand of pleasure travel through his entire body. He clenched his muscles so as not to allow Marcos' cum not to leave him. He wanted it in him for a while and he didn't want to leave cum stains on Marcos' bed.

Ramon felt Marcos rubbing cum from his stomach with a towel after a few seconds and then he placed it under Ramon's ass. Ramon released his muscles and he felt the hot love juice leave his ass and then to the towel. Marcos planted a kiss on him and then rubbed his ass and threw the towel on the floor. He later climbed on the bed and made Ramon lay his head on his chest. It was really good to feel like that again. They were sweaty and smelled of cum but their bodies felt warm among one another and they were sleepy.

Ramon was in Marcos' arms, feeling sleepy and filled. He was able to feel like a man again. He knew that was the start of their fuck life and he wanted more.

Marcos had never felt filled in his life. Making love to Ramon made him feel better and he couldn't have wanted more.

"I am sorry I didn't kiss you while we made love," Marcos said as he placed a kiss on Ramon's forehead. He felt he needed to explain to his boyfriend why he hadn't kissed him through that intense and sweet lovemaking.

"I knew you couldn't lean forward because of your wound." Ramon chuckled as the music played. He was glad that the music was there to distract their moans or everyone would have surely known that they were making love.

"I love you so much," Marcos whispered. "You make my life feel complete again. I can't wait to make you mine forever."

"I love you too," Ramon whispered back, tiredness and sleep calling and taking the best of him since he hadn't slept early and kinda woke up early plus the intense lovemaking. "I also can't wait to be yours, forever." Ramon chuckled.

Ramon leaned upwards and kissed Marcos on his lips sensually. Then Marcos held him tightly in his arms and they both went to sleep.

***

A month later

The hall was well decorated by the best decorators. It was sparkling with flowers in every inch of the hall, beautiful and expensive glass tables, and chairs. The hall had TVs on every wall to allow people who couldn't reach their eyes in front not to miss a thing. The hall was the biggest they could find and it was fully packed with fans, friends, family members.

Reporters, media people, and photographers were all there to capture every moment. Music was playing, food of any kind and every place looked like a palace, chandeliers, gold statues of Ramon and Marcos, cake as big as a house, different flavors and a fountain of the best chocolate, anything to make the moment memorable and unique. After all, it was the wedding of the famous international celebrity and businessman, Ramon Castillo, and the famous Marcos Martinez.

Ramon looked at his parents and they looked so happy in their black designer suits which suited them so beautifully. Of all people that were there, Ramon thought Marcos' and his family looked fabulously stunning. Olivia had spent the whole month organizing this wedding. It was all thanks to her and it was a huge success, a wedding like never before.

Ramon was wearing a black designer's suit with strands of white and it was fitted on his body like a second skin, he looked sexy and stole the spotlight. His hair was styled in a ponytail with strands of gold all over his hair, making him look like a prince. Marcos on the other hand was putting on a black designer's suit which fitted him perfectly. His hair was gelled back and he was handsome wearing the most beautiful smile he had ever won in his life. It was his day and nothing was gonna ruin it for him.

"You may now face each other and say the vows which you have made for each other." The officiating minister announced through a microphone.

Ramon was facing Marcos and his breath seized as soon as he stared at him. The man was gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful. He had never seen anyone as handsome and sexy as his Marcos. The guy was so fucking sexy.

Marcos stared deep into his beautiful blue eyes. Truly, the eyes are the windows of the soul because Marcos could see right through Ramon's very soul just by staring into those wonderful eyes. To Marcos, Ramon was handsome, pretty, sexy, adorable, wild, and appealing.

Marcos took Ramon's finger and said in the sexiest voice Ramon had ever heard from him,

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and every promise that we've made to each other. I Marcos Martinez take you Ramon Castillo to be my husband.

You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible...

You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together."

Marcos slipped the ring on Ramon's finger, his eyes locked with his.

"I love you more than anything, Ramon."

Ramon's eyes watered at that and he almost cried but he was saving it for later. He was so overwhelmed by the intense joy that he felt at that time. To him, there was no one else in that hall but the two of them, and nothing else mattered. He didn't even realize that tears were coming out until he felt Marcos' hand on his face slowly rubbing his tears.

Ramon took the ring and slowly and carefully began sliding it on Marcos' finger, their eyes locked on each other.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are a person-my love and my life, today and always. I'll forever be yours. As I place this ring on your finger, I Ramon Castillo accept you Marcos Martinez as my husband."

Ramon slipped the ring on Marcos' finger and smiled followed by a series of tears.

"I love you too, so very much."

"That was lovely." Marcos gushed as a tear went down his cheek.

"By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husbands, you may now kiss." The minister said his voice filled with excitement and love.

So many faces, and so many fans, but only one caught Ramon's eyes, Marcos'. He was so handsome it made Ramon blush right there in front of him. He immediately knew that he was now married to Marcos and that they would live together forever. Marcos was the right guy for him.

Ramon saw Marcos smile and then he cupped his cheeks and drew him closer. Ramon closed his eyes and waited until he felt Marcos' lips touch his with an electrifying effect that made his whole body quiver in total bliss. He felt weak in the knees as Marcos entered his mouth and explored it with his sweet, hot, and breathtaking tongue. The emotions he felt at that time were indescribable and electrifying. Their tongues were really at war as they kissed as they had never kissed before. Everything else seemed to have disappeared. It was just Ramon and Marcos alone.

Marcos felt an intense feeling that he had never felt before as soon as he kissed Ramon. It was a feeling which was bonding them together, an unbreakable bond. Never again would that bond be broken because it was now bonded by something strong, unbreakable. Marcos sucked on Ramon's upper lip, drawing a moan from him, and then moved on to bite sensually on his lower lip as the guy drawing more into the kiss. It was such an intense feeling.

As their lips parted, Ramon still yearned for those lips to be on his, again. They had been kissing longer than they thought it had been. He finally formed a bond with Marcos that would never, ever break. Ramon's eyes still locked with Marcos', he realized that cameras were on them, phones and everyone was up and applauding for them. Ramon moved his eyes to the crowd of people which looked like the whole city was in that wedding hall.

Ramon looked at Marcos and they both put their hands up, swinging them in the air, waving at the people that had attended their wedding. It was the wedding of the century and it was gonna be in newspapers, magazines, and social media, all over the world. Ramon's family came in front and hugged them tightly and Ramon could see the tears in their eyes. He was the first to get married in the family, don't know when Eduardo and Mark would marry but their partners were with them.

Marcos watched as his family came by and hugged them both. It was wonderful but only one sight made his eyes water, his mother hugging Ramon so tightly. It was wonderful and it took longer.

"Welcome to the family, son," Olivia whispered in Ramon's eye in an excited voice. "You do not have a mother-in-law but a mother."

Ramon couldn't have been happier than he was at that time. Finally, he could live peacefully with Marcos as his whole family had accepted him.

"Don't forget to attend our wedding in three," Anthony whispered in Marcos' ear drawing a chuckle from him. "I'll kill you if you don't."

"I'll probably be on my honeymoon," Marcos whispered. "But I will watch a video." Marcos chuckled and patted his back.

After all the hugging was done, Ramon faced Marcos and they shared another hot kiss after they said, "I love you" to each other. Marcos was wrapping his hands at the back of Ramon's head while Ramon held on to his back.

Ramon was so drawn into the kiss but he could hear the people cheering and cameras shuttering.

Now Ramon was ready to begin a new life with Marcos. A life which they both deserved to live after all the things they had been through, they would finally be able to live as one and work together. Whatever was Ramon's would be also Marcos' and vice versa.

While they kissed, Ramon knew that he was gonna have a wonderful time with Marcos, a life-changing time. He loved Marcos and that love will continue increasing as days go by. Their love story had not started, Ramon thought, Marcos, brushing on his lips sensually while he moaned. Their love was gonna be legendary and he promised that.

Ramon knew that his adventures with Marcos had not even begun yet, they were gonna begin on the honeymoon. He was looking forward to an adventurous life with Marcos, music tours, concerts, videos, photo shoots, and worldwide interviews. It was gonna be a life-changing adventure and they were gonna enjoy it together. They were gonna go miles and miles of adventures together, exploring the world and everything that awaited them.

"I love you Marcos and I will be... Forever yours."

What does life have in store for these two love birds?

The end......

***

In life, many obstacles will always be there to bring you down and if you are not strong, you may end up losing the best thing that you ever had. Ramon and Marcos had been through a lot, love, betrayal, hatred, anger, resentment, lies, and even manipulation. In the end, their love won and they finally found their way back into each other again, forever.

Thank you so, so many guys for taking this journey with me to the end. Forever yours was a touching, romantic, emotional, and interesting story and I hope you loved every bit of it. Don’t forget to drop your comments and critics.

PS: watch this space as “Wildflower” returns to your screens this week.

Thanks for hanging on to the end. You guys have been the best. Don't forget to comment and tell me about your favorite moments throughout this story.
Copyright © 2021 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Wow 2
Thanks to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you  think about my work.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, Seraph28 said:

What a journey it has been!..thank you for serving us @vanalas

 

Anytime ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

And so, the HEA ending after so much deceit, hurt, adolescent behaviors...but I followed it to the end.  Quite the trip!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Wow, love and forgiveness are powerful. This was a great ending to a very dramatic story. I would love to see a sequel to where they take their lives.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

A very interesting and entertaining story.  Do yourself a favor though and proofread your writings or find an editor.  There were so many errors referencing the wrong characters.  I had to figure it out on my own by the process of elimination.  For instance, your headline for the final chapter is, "What does life have in store for Ramon and Antonio? Will it be a happy ending?"  Should this not be Ramon & Marcos?  Another example from this chapter,   "After what felt like hours, Ramon reached Marcos' room, it was huge and he saw Anthony and James there but his eyes were fixed on Ramon who looked peaceful as he lay on the bed, shirtless and with a big bandage wrapped around his abdomen. He had blood connected to him and Ramon was more than happy that Marcos was not wearing any oxygen mask which meant that he was doing well."  It wasn't Ramon who was lying peaceful on his bed, but Marcos.  Errors like this can turn off readers and cause them to stop reading your tale.  

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/17/2022 at 5:27 PM, stlstage said:

A very interesting and entertaining story.  Do yourself a favor though and proofread your writings or find an editor.  There were so many errors referencing the wrong characters.  I had to figure it out on my own by the process of elimination.  For instance, your headline for the final chapter is, "What does life have in store for Ramon and Antonio? Will it be a happy ending?"  Should this not be Ramon & Marcos?  Another example from this chapter,   "After what felt like hours, Ramon reached Marcos' room, it was huge and he saw Anthony and James there but his eyes were fixed on Ramon who looked peaceful as he lay on the bed, shirtless and with a big bandage wrapped around his abdomen. He had blood connected to him and Ramon was more than happy that Marcos was not wearing any oxygen mask which meant that he was doing well."  It wasn't Ramon who was lying peaceful on his bed, but Marcos.  Errors like this can turn off readers and cause them to stop reading your tale.  

Thanks a lot for your honest opinion,  I'm very glad. I will surely improve 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..