Jump to content
    vlista20
  • Author
  • 10,182 Words
  • 6,855 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shane - 17. Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“You’re hair looks awesome.” Seth said looking over at him from behind the wheel after they pulled out onto the road.

Shane ran his hand over his hair. “Tad cut it last night. Said I had to have it cut before I tried on glasses.” Shane scrunched up his face in disgust.

“Shane you such a twit. There ain’t nothing wrong with glasses.”

“I’ll look like a nerd.”

“Oh so all people who wear glasses are nerds?”

Shane grinned. “Well Yah!”

Seth reached into the back seat then dropped his back pack into Shane’s lap.

“What’s this for?”

“Just look in it.”

“I ain’t gonna go through your stuff.” He started to lift the pack to put it in the back seat but Seth reached out his hand pressing it against Shane’s wrist the pack lowered back into his lap.

“Mostly it’s just stuff we bought at Walmart. Just look.” He said it firmly and Shane slowly unzipped the pack.

“See a black case in there?”

Shane rummaged around. “Yeah.”

“Pull it out and look in it.” Seth kept his eyes on the road grinning slightly.

Shane pulled out the black case and popped it open. His brow creased in confusion then he smiled over at Seth who was grinning wider. “Okay so they are not all geeks.”

“I’m actually very hurt Shane. Don’t talk to me right now.” He pretended to cry a bit while Shane shook his head and put the case back in the pack.

“Aren’t we going the wrong way?” He asked after returning the pack to the back seat.

“Well I thought we could visit Matt for a while. He wants us to come over. His mom’s out today.”

Shane’s face lit up. Their threesomes as of late had revolved around him. They’d said it was cause he was without his mate and had to baby him and he totally loved it.

“Do you not want to go?” Seth was looking over at him now and could see very clearly that Shane wanted to go.

Shane smacked him on the arm.

“Well I know how you hate going into that town.”

“Well he’s on the outskirts. I’ll survive.”

When they knocked on Matt’s door Matt answered it stark naked. Already hard apparently from anticipation.

“Looks like you got started without us.” Seth said shaking his dick like he’d shake his hand. Matt grinned. “Well get in here before the whole damn town sees me.” he stepped back pulling out of Seth’s grasp.

He closed the door behind them then grasped onto Shane’s hand and led him up the stairs while Seth pushed from behind. Matt pushed Shane down on the bed. “You just lie back. Seth and I will take care of everything.”

Seth undid his shirt while Matt took off his pants. Once he was lying naked Matt propped his head up on a stack of pillows. “We thought we’d do a real live porn for you first.

Shane clasped his hands over his stomach while Matt and Seth kissed. Matt undressed Seth while they kissed then lowered Seth to his knees by pushing on his shoulders. Shane watched Seth take Matt’s cock into his mouth and work his head back and forth while Matt’s eyes rolled back in his head.

After several minutes Seth stood up and laid back on the bed by Shane his dick standing on end. Matt got on his knees and straddled it. Seth brought his knees up behind Matt and Matt grabbed Shane’s hand and pulled him up. He straddled Seth too and while kissing Matt, Seth latched onto his thighs and pulled him down over his face his tongue licking teasingly along his crack and hole.

Matt massaged Shane’s dick and balls while Shane massaged his. Seth’s fingers went up inside him and they all seemed to moan simultaneously creating a constant rhythm in the room.

They spent two hours in the room all of them climaxing at least twice. Their bodies sweaty and still breathing hard they all laid down side by side on the bed. “Why you gotta work today Matt?” Seth asked in his most pathetic whiny voice.

“Cause I want money.” Matt said chuckling.

“And you gotta work til midnight?”

“Yup.”

“So I won’t see you til tomorrow?”

“No, sorry.”

“You guys want to come to Don’s place tomorrow? We are having an end of the summer barbeque.”

They both jumped at the invite. “I love it out there man.” Matt said shaking his head. “Right on the ocean. Beautiful house.”

“So you are using me for where I live?”

Matt sat up and leaned over Seth reaching out he tickled Shane from his stomach up to his armpits. “I’m using you for sex idiot.”

Shane laughed while he feebly pushed at Matt’s hands. They took showers then Shane and Seth struck out back for Cliff side.

They walked into Pearl Vision and Seth made the deciding vote on the glasses. Shane still hated the idea he had to wear them but liked the pair Seth picked out and thought since he had to wear them he was at least glad they had some decent looking ones.

After getting a pair of glasses they went to Dairy Queen and both got a large banana split for lunch. They sat at one of the tables and Shane watched the people come and go paying particular attention to the younger ones wondering if he’d see any of them in school come Monday. He knew he would see several as several said hello or waved to Seth and Seth would tell Shane who they were and whether he liked them or not.

When they were back in the car a truck pulled up behind Seth’s car blocking their exit. Shane filled with tendrils of fear and looked over at Seth who smiled at him. “It’s okay, it’s just my friend Tim Sullivan.”

Seth started the car and rolled down his window, Tim was now in front of the window and leaned in on his elbows. He looked over at Shane his eyes widening. “Woah Seth, you have been holding out on us.”

Seth grinned. “Tim this is Shane, Shane, Tim.” Tim reached over Seth and shook Shane’s hand.

“So you are finally gonna go to a cool school huh?”

Shane smiled shyly and nodded.

“You certainly are cute.”

That’s the pot calling the kettle black Shane thought as this guy was nearly as cute as Seth. He was as light as Seth was dark, with blonde hair and blue eyes. His muscles rippled on his arms like waves in direct sunlight.

“I’m having a party tonight. Last minute thing but so far I got quite a few people to come. It’s either an end of summer party or a ‘fuck school’s starting’ party.’” he grinned. “However you want to look at it. You wanna come?” He looked at both Shane and Seth as he spoke and Shane was very pleased he was being invited to.

“Well we might show up.”

“You better.” Tim punched him on the arm then smiled at Shane. “Tell him you guys gotta come. It was nice meeting you.” he stood up and went back to his truck which was as shiny as the old rust bucket was rusty. Seth pushed at his head and he focused back on his grinning face.

“Don’t look at him you are taken.”

Shane chuckled. “I was looking at his truck.”

Seth stretched out his back then leaned back into the seat. “You want to go to that party?”

“I don’t know,” he’d only been to one party and that was the worst night of his life.

“I know what you’re thinking about.” Seth said quietly. “And I don’t blame you for not wanting to go. I still think you should though. So you can meet everyone and just basically have a good time.”

Rubbing the back of his neck Shane looked out the window for a minute then turned back to Seth looking worried but willing. “You won’t desert me will you? You’ll stay with me all night?”

Seth smiled looking very pleased. “Of course I will. You and me would be joined at the hip. I can’t let you loose anyways. The girls and queers will be all over you.”

Shane blushed and shook his head. “Well I guess I’ll go then.”

Seth pulled his cell phone out of the compartment between the seats. “Call Don and tell him you won’t be home. You can spend the night at my place cause I’m gonna drink and don’t want to drive all the way back to your house.”

Shane nodded and took the phone. He looked at it curiously for a minute then handed it back to Seth. “You dial it, I don’t know how to use that thing.”

Seth nodded humorously and took the phone he dialed the number and Tad answered.

“It’s Seth. What’s up with you not teaching your boy how to use a cell phone.” Shane laughed beside him while Seth went on. “Spose we were out hiking and I fell in a big hole. Was knocked unconscious and Shane had no idea where we were and couldn’t go for help. He would have this phone right in his hand and not be able to call anyone.”

Once Tad stopped laughing Seth handed Shane the phone saying ‘here’s Shane.’

“Did you get your glasses.”

“Yes I got my glasses.” Shane said mimicking him which got Tad chuckling again. “Can I stay at Seth’s tonight. There’s some party and he wants to go.” Shane looked at Seth curiously who smacked his hand over his forehead and was shaking his head.

“Yeah it’s fine with me Shane. Just make sure you don’t get in a car if the driver’s been drinking whether it’s Seth or not. Call us if you get stuck and we’ll come and get you.”

A warm feeling flooded through Shane at his offer. “I will, oh yeah and I invited Seth and Matt to the barbeque okay?”

“Sure, just make sure you guys are here by one or you are gonna miss the food.”

“Okay, see you tomorrow.” Shane handed Seth back the phone who shut it off and put it back in the compartment.

“Well what did he say?”

“He said yes, but no drinking and driving.”

Seth pursed his lips and nodded like he could work around that. “We can spend the night at the party. Cause I wanna drink. Tim’s parents are loaded they’ve got like fifteen bedrooms.”

“Okay that’s fine with me. I want to drink too.”

“I can’t believe you told him you were going to a party. When you did that I thought sure they’d make you come home.”

Shane shook his head. “They wouldn’t do that. They’re real great. In fact when we went up to Maine they let me and Sam drink right there with them.”

Seth’s mouth dropped open in shock. “Wow, I wish I had two gay dads.”

Shane narrowed his eyes. “You jealous of me.”

Seth back tracked stumbling over his words and Shane smacked him and started laughing. “I ain’t mad. That makes me real happy actually.”

They hung out in Seth’s bed most of the afternoon when they got up they took another shower and made a big supper of chicken and potatoes. “You nervous?” Seth asked after they’d sat at the table for a few minutes and Shane just seemed to be getting quieter and quieter.

Shane swallowed hard and nodded.

“We don’t have to go if you don’t want. We can just stay here.”

Shane smiled and shook his head. “I’ll be okay, just make sure you do stay with me.”

“Sure thing. My Dad’s got a leash from this dog we had for about two weeks. You could keep track of me that way. Or you could dangle a treat in front of my face.”

Shane snorted out a laugh. “I ain’t exposing myself to no one tonight.” He put his fork back in his plate his throat constricting as he looked over at Seth nervously. “I gotta say something else.”

Seth put his own fork down and nodded.

“If I get there and have a fit or something can you just get me the hell out of there preferably before too many people see it?”

“Sure,” Seth knew going to a party must be very scary for Shane even knew that showing up there could stir some very bad memories. He was going to do whatever it took to make him feel safe and comfortable.

They arrived at the party at eight o’clock the house was a mansion and Shane stared up at it in amazement. It was three stories and brick with wide white pillars lining the front. Every window in the house was lit up and he could see people moving in all the first floor windows.

Seth walked around the car and took his hand. “Come on. It will be fine.”

Shane squeezed his hand and to his surprise and relief Seth clung to his tightly all the way up the stone stairs and into the house and even then when they were among other people he did not let go.

Several people as they walked through the crowd called out to Seth some even hugging him. As many people if not more looked at Shane seemingly studying him from head to toe. As soon as he spotted someone looking at him he turned away his fear only under control cause of his hand in Seth’s.

They walked through a huge living room with groups of three or four people standing and talking, some people were sitting on the furniture while others were making out on it. They entered a hallway where making out seemed to be the most prevalent activity then into another room with a round table in it surrounded by six other guys.

Tim who Shane immediately recognized stood up. “You came.” He said clapping his hands together once.

“Guys this is that Stud Seth has been hiding.” he said grinning over at Shane. He introduced him around the table and Shane smiled and nodded at each one as they smiled and nodded at him all looking very nice and nice looking.

“We were just playing spin the bottle.”

Several of the six guys started laughing and Tim smacked one of them in the back of the head.

“What’s spin the bottle?” Shane asked not getting what was so funny.

A guy with short light brown hair that had been introduced as Kyle smiled up at him. “You spin a beer bottle and whoever it lands on you have to kiss. We weren’t really playing that. Tim just said that cause he’s hoping to kiss you.”

Seth pulled Shane closer by the hand he was still holding. “You can’t kiss him Tim. He’s taken.”

“Well you have.” Tim argued making Shane feel like a piece of meat though a happy one at that, since someone wanting to kiss him felt very much like a compliment.

“I’m special you know that.” Seth said with a laugh as he walked over to the table and sat down pushing the chair beside him out for Shane. “What are you really playing?”

“We are pretending to play poker but all we’ve been doing is sitting here talking.”

“You guys want beers?” Tim who was still standing asked.

“Yes please.” Seth called over his shoulder and Tim took off to get them. “What are you talking about?”

“Shane really.” A guy who was equally as cute as Kyle said grinning at Shane. “Tim was saying how totally hot you were. And I must say for once in his life he wasn’t lying.”

Shane could feel his face turning beet red and Pete patted him on the knee. “Don’t worry we’ll behave ourselves. Seth told us you are in a serious relationship and whoever that lucky dog is we’ll respect that.”

“So you went to Prescott huh?” Jimmy another kid with brownish red hair and the biggest green eyes Shane had ever seen asked.

Shane nodded but before he got a chance to speak the other kid spoke again. “Did you like it?”

“Hell no.”

The others all laughed. “Well you should fit right in at Cliff Side then. Anyone who loves Prescott would never fit in there. Bunch of damn hicks over there. Think they are so great cause they kick everyone’s ass in basketball and football. Well if they had swimming or soccer or even baseball we’d kick their asses.”

Tim returned with two frothy bottles of beer and retook his seat. “If you won’t play spin the bottle why don’t we play truth, like truth or dare only truth. You know initiate the new guy.” he smiled at Shane again and Kyle shook his head. Shane was pretty certain Kyle and Tim were a couple.

“You wanna play that?” Seth asked squeezing his hand over Shane’s thigh. “They are gonna ask you all sex questions.”

Shane shrugged then hesitantly nodded he was happy about his sexual exploits and didn’t mind anyone knowing about them. He just would exclude the sex with Buzz or Medusa from his truths. He figured that wasn’t sex anyways.

“Okay” Tim smacked the flat of his hand down on the table looking very enthused. “It’s my party and I go first.” He looked over at Shane and ran his finger across his lips while he thought. “Have you ever had sex with a girl. If yes tell us about it.”

Shane quickly shook his head while Seth squeezed his thigh. “Okay now you ask someone something.” Seth said quickly to avoid the silence and get Shane’s mind past the question.

Shane took a long haul off his beer. “Can I ask a group question?”

They all looked at each other considered it then nodded.

“Who here has had sex with who else here?”

Kyle grinned and rubbed his hand together. “Ohh juicy question. You are a natural at this game.” He looked around the table where no one was offering up any information. “I’ll iterate. I have had sex with Tim on numerous occasions.” He grinned over at Tim who looked excited just to hear it spoke out loud. “And Jimmy.” he pointed across the table to Jimmy, “Jimmy has had sex with Kenny they are a couple have been for a while.”

Shane smiled at Jimmy and Kenny, Kenny was small and somewhat frail looking reminding Shane a lot of how he’d looked not so long ago. Jimmy was just the opposite looking like a pro foot ball player with muscles easily made out through his shirt.

“Pete and Nathan have sex all the time but they aren’t a couple they just satisfy each other while they are single.” Kyle elbowed Tim hard in the chest causing him to let out a small cry and lean forward rubbing his chest. “Tim here is the slut. He’s fucked everyone. Hopefully before we started going out.” He turned his head to the side and gave Tim who was still rubbing his chest a withering look. Tim chuckled and nodded. “Of course. I’ve refined my ways.”

“Yeah that’s obvious by the way you wanted to play spin the bottle the second Shane got here.”

Shane looked at them wearily hoping they would not get in a huge fight. Seth elbowed him and shook his head. “They do this all the time. Like a couple of old biddies.”

“Okay my turn to ask a question.” Kyle said sitting back in his chair and taking a swig of his beer. “Tell us about the first time you had sex Shane. Like when and where it was.”

“It was last January. It was at my house. On my father’s bed.”

“With Sam?”

“No with someone from my old school. Sam and I didn’t start going out til like the end of February or early March.”

“Ew,” Kyle made scrunched up his nose. “You had sex with someone from Prescott.”

“Hey,” Seth said plopping his beer down on the table. “My boyfriend happens to go to Prescott and I happen to have sex with him all the time.”

“Yeah well Matt’s a special case.” Nathan started laughing looking like he’d already had his fill on beers.

“You make it sound like he’s retarded.”

Kyle lowered his head closer to the table as if to hide his face from Seth behind his beer bottle and sort of laughed over at Nathan.

“You guys been drinking long?” Seth asked amused seeing their exchange.

Kyle lifted his head back up obviously pretending to look totally sober. “Got here like two minutes before you man.”

Tim laughed and shook his head. “2 minutes in light years.” he looked over at Seth and Shane. “They followed me home from rounding people up for the party. Been drinking since two o’clock. Neighbors thought it was real nice when they went skinny dipping in the pool.”

“Oh pish posh.” Kyle slurred. “No one saw us.”

Seth nearly spit out his beer from laughing so hard at pish posh. “You see?” He said once he’d gotten it swallowed. “They are just like an old couple.”

Shane grinned and shook his head realizing he was having a real good time. He took another long drink of beer and looked around on who to ask his next question to. “Nathan where was the weirdest place you and Pete have had sex?”

Nathan grinned and leaned into Pete while Pete turned a little red. Pete put his mouth to Nathan’s ear as he looked to be deep in thought and Nathan immediately started laughing from whatever Pete had whispered. Nathan turned and whispered something back and Pete nodded. “Oh yeah I guess that’s wierder.”

Nathan turned his head back to Shane. “We have to say the principal’s office.”

Shane’s mouth dropped open and he immediately started to laugh. “How in hell did you get away with that?”

“He was away. It was after school. We were feeling Randy.” He shrugged and started laughing himself. “God Kyle your old lady words are rubbing off on me.”

Kyle put his hand over his mouth and chuckled his dark brown eyes looking as glassy as mirrors. “You younguns and your new fangled language.” he clucked his tongue and shook his head while everyone laughed at him.

“Okay,” Nathan smacked his hands together and straightened back out in his chair. “The inevitable question Shane. Are you a top or a bottom?”

Shane wrinkled his face in confusion. “What’s that mean.”

Nathan’s mouth hung open while Kyle snorted out a laugh and Tim smacked him on the back like he was choking or something. Seth leaned forward from his reclining and put the front two legs of his chair back on the floor. “It’s what position you like. Whether you are a giver or a receiver.”

Shane still looked confused and Seth smiled then looked over at Nathan. “He’s a bottom, all around wide receiver.”

“You saying he’s got a big ass?” Kyle dropped his head below the table like he was checking for himself.

“No shit head.” Seth said shaking his head. “I say wide receiver cause he received me.”

Shane turned beet red while every other mouth at the table hung open. “You mean you two?” Kyle pointed at the two of them nearly drooling his mouth was hanging so limply.

Seth nodded and Shane sensed he was real proud of this which only made Shane feel real good.

“My god. Jesus Christ.” Nathan and Tim were sputtering at the same time the only two apparently who could find their voice.

Shane took another long drink of beer while he watched them his curiosity growing. He set his beer back down. “What is the big deal?”

Kyle pointed evilly over at Seth. “He always said he’d never have sex with anyone but Matt. All of us gave up trying and you come along and BANG!” He smacked his hands together loudly. “He drops his pants and goes at it in an instant.”

Seth laughed and explained to them a little bit about how the relationship worked. They all looked one hundred percent jealous and Shane loved every minute of it. “Which reminds me.” Seth slid his empty beer bottle over to Tim. “We’d like to reserve a room for tonight.”

Tim nodded and looked at Kyle. “Go set up the video camera in my brother’s old room.”

Kyle drunk as he was started to get up and do just that but Tim grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him back down. “I’m just kidding god you are shit faced.”

Kyle laughed and stumbled back into his chair.

“While your up.” Tim said grinning. “Get us all more beers.”

Kyle stood back up grabbed a few empties and stumbled out of the room. Tim checked his watch. “I’ll give him five minutes then go looking for him cause I’m betting he ain’t gonna find his way back here.” He looked up from his watch at Shane and smiled. “He’s not really a drunk. He actually drinks very little which is why when he does get drunk it affects him so strongly.” he motioned over to Nathan who was in a daze. “Much like him.”

Nathan immediately started laughing and spun his mostly empty beer bottle on the table. “I didn’t do nuthin.’”

Tim mimicked his drunk slur and Nathan laughed harder nearly falling out of his chair which Pete reached out and stopped him from doing just in time. Another boy walked into the room laughing his ass off and spilling his beer all over the carpet while leaned over and laughed. “Tim,” He said like three times before he composed himself enough to say why he wanted Tim. “Your boyfriend is out peeing in the water fountain.” He laughed some more and swaggered out of the room.

Tim put his hand over his face and stood up. “I’m cutting that boy off.” He muttered as he left the room.

Shane looked at Seth and they both started laughing right along with everyone else at the table. Tim came back dragging Kyle by the elbow. “Well there was someone else peein’ in it Tim.”

Tim shook his head looking very amused as he plopped Kyle down in his chair and yanked the beer out of his hand. “It’s a statue of a person peeing Kyle. It’s not a real person.”

Shane started laughing so hard he put his head down on the table. He’d seen the fountain on the way in. In the center was some greek looking statue of a guy taking a piss in the fountain. He could not imagine being so drunk someone would think it was actually a real person.

When he lifted his head back up Kyle looked to be in a bit of a daze and Tim walked back in the room his arms full of beers that he gave to everyone but Kyle. They were in the midst of another conversation when Kyle got laughing so hard he did fall right out of his chair hollering out something about remembering the statue.

Once his laughter lowered enough so they could hear themselves talk they started talking again. “So do you ever do much role playing when you have sex Shane?” Pete asked.

“We played Deliverance once.”

“With Sam?” Seth asked in awe.

Shane nodded.

“Who raped who?” Tim asked leaning over the table this seeming amusing him as much as it enticed him.

“Well I’m a bottom what do you think?” Shane grinned.

Tim smiled. “You catch on quick.” He nodded approvingly and smiled over at Seth. “That’s funny as hell. You mind if I steal you guy’s idea?”

Shane laughed and shook his head.

Nathan looked over at Tim. “He’s awful quiet down there.”

Tim looking like he forgot all about Kyle looked down beside him. Then leaned over in his chair. He came up laughing. “He’s out cold. I’m gonna go get him a pillow.”

Shane leaned past Seth and looked down at Kyle who was sleeping sound as a baby despite all the noise in the house. He sat back up and cracked open another beer. He could not believe the fun he was having or how comfortable he felt around all these people. He barely thought of his loser status at all thinking even more surely that this school would be a hundred times better then Prescott Cove High.

Tim returned with a pillow and Shane watched as he tenderly lifted Kyle’s head up onto it kneeling down beside him he stroked his hair then kissed his temple. It made Shane feel warm all over seeing that Tim though vocally abrasive really was a very caring person.

“Make sure he stays on his side.” Kenny spoke up who had said very little all night. “If he hurls on his back he could choke on it.

Tim stood up and smirked at him. “Well thank you Dr. Salisbury.”

Kenny chuckled and shook his head. “Just so’s you know.”

“Kenny’s the geek of our club.” Seth said chuckling. “He’s like five times smarter then the rest of us. That’s why he’s always so quiet. Always doing algorithms or something in his head.”

Jimmy laughed and massaged one of Kenny’s shoulders. “He’s not that bad. Just cause he’s quiet don’t make him a nerd.”

Kenny smiled and leaned into Jimmy then made a face at Seth as he pressed the back of his head into Jimmy’s chest.

“What’s 98765 divided by 876 Kenny?” Seth asked grinning at him.

“112.75" Kenny laughed at himself while he covered his mouth and Jimmy shook his head.

“Why you answer him you know he’s only gonna pick on you.”

Kenny shrugged. “I guess it’s the nerd in me.”

Jimmy chuckled and wrapped his arm around Kenny. “You just let him be Seth or I’ll throw you in the fountain where Kyle and that other guy were pissing.”

Seth threw back his head and laughed mostly about the stone guy Kyle had thought was human. Shane downed his 2nd beer and looked over at Tim. “I gotta pee where’s the bathroom.”

Seth stood up. “I gotta go too I’ll show you.” Shane stood and followed him out of the room, down the hall which now was filled with even more people then before. He saw a blonde familiar back of someone’s head making out with a girl whose leg was wrapped up around him on the couch.

Shane stepped away from Seth who turned and followed him over to the couch. “Brian?” Shane said leaning close so Brian could hear him over the music. Brian pulled back from the girl his face flush and his lips wet. “Shane!” he jumped up and gave him a big hug. “I didn’t know you were here.” He said patting him on the back as he pulled away.

“Yeah well I’ve been in the other room.” he glanced down at the girl who was smiling up at him.

Brian looked from him to the girl. “This is my girlfriend Jessica. Jessica this is my friend Shane.”

Shane shook her hand and from the look he was getting from her knew she knew more about him then he wanted anyone to know. He couldn’t hold it against Brian though. He’d told Seth things that he was sure Brian wouldn’t want him to know either. In fact it made him feel a lot better in his guilt about having said anything at all.

“How are you Brian?” Seth asked smiling warmly at him.

“I’m good thanks Seth, how are you?”

“Great. I’m real glad you are coming back this year.” He squeezed Brian’s shoulder his heart going out to the boy he’d never knew too well but always considered to be nice.

“Well I’m real glad too.”

“Your gram know you are out getting drunk?”

“Oh yeah,” Brian smiled sarcastically. “I told her I was gonna get wasted and make me some babies.” He smacked his hands together and licked his lips. “She said sure son, just be home by noon so we can go out to the barbeque at Don and Tad’s.”

“Awesome.” Seth said excitedly rubbing his hands together. “We are going to that barbeque too.”

“Oh good. Well it will be a blast. I just hope I’m not too hung over to eat.”

“Well then don’t drink too much cause Tad’s probably already cooking stuff for it.”

Brian ran his hand down along his face looking exasperated. “Well I’ll try.”

Seth led Shane up the stairs and into the bathroom that was off the room he said they’d be staying in. “This guy is loaded.” Shane said looking around back out in the room while Seth went to the bathroom.

“Sure is. His dad owns all five of the Sullivan Ford dealerships. They go away all the time and Tim throws these awesome parties. His dad don’t even care. They’ve got enough maids to clean up after everyone.” Seth laughed. “The maids all hate him though.”

Shane walked into the bathroom just as Seth was flushing the toilet. “I’ll bet.” he stepped up to the toilet as Seth washed his hands. “Does just him and his dad live here?”

“No his mom lives with them. I never met her, haven’t ever met him either. Don’t think either of them pay much attention to Tim though. They don’t yell at him or be mean to him but they don’t pay him much attention either. I think he was mostly raised by the staff and they just kept him out of trouble when he was younger. It’s real sad actually. He’s lucky to have all this money and do whatever he wants when he wants but to have parents that just don’t give a shit about you must be kinda tough.”

Shane nodded and zipped up his fly.

“But I guess you’d already know about that.”

“Not anymore.” Shane said happily as he walked up to the sink. “Tad actually told me to call him if I got stuck here. You know if everyone was drinking and I needed a ride home.”

Seth smiled at him in the mirror and rubbed his back. “Feels good don’t it.”

“What you rubbing my back?”

Seth chuckled and shook his head. “No loser having people that care about you.”

Shane grinned and nodded. “It feels real good.”

“You tipsy?”

“What’s that mean?”

“Buzzed?”

Shane’s head snapped up, thinking of another Buzz. Then catching onto what Seth meant he said, “Oh yeah a little. I guess I’m like Kyle I don’t drink much so when I do it floors me.” He ran his hand through his hair and turned to Seth whose arm was still on his back. “Kenny and Jimmy make an interesting looking couple. I’d think poor little Kenny would get crushed when they had sex.”

Seth doubled over laughing clutching at his stomach and stomping his feet on the floor. Once he’d regained his composure he stood back up and shook his head while still chuckling a bit. “They are a real strong couple though. They’ve been together like forever. Kenny was always getting picked on cause he’s so small and well he is a little geeky.”

“He doesn’t look geeky I think he’s real cute.”

“Well he’s a real brain. Jimmy fell in love with him the first day he saw him at school. Kenny came from out west somewhere. His dad is real rich too but he’s an ass. He kicked Kenny out when he found out he was gay. Kenny lived on the streets for like six weeks before Jimmy’s dad took him in. They were kinda a couple before that but now that they live together they are just like husband and wife. Jimmy’s dad is gone a lot too so they pretty much have the place to themselves. His mom died like four years ago. Cancer.”

“Geez doesn’t anyone you know have a good life?”

“Oh we all got pretty good lives Shane. No one has a picture perfect life these days. Jimmy and Kenny are both real happy now. Tim has found true love with Kyle and could really give two shits about his parents anymore.”

Shane nodded. “That was so sweet when he went and got Kyle that pillow.”

Seth nodded too. “He is real sweet. With Kyle. Watches out for him as much as Jimmy watches out for Kenny. The best way for anyone to get killed at Cliff side is to mess with Kenny or Kyle. And now you.” Seth said giving Shane a big hug.

Shane returned the hug. “So you are gonna be my body guard?”

“Shit yeah, Sam’s paying me two hundred bucks a month.” Seth laughed and took Shane’s hand they walked back downstairs and back into the room where Kyle was still passed out on the floor and Nathan looked like he was with his head down on the table.

Tim looked up at them and verified it. He pointed over at Nathan. “We lost another one.” He slid Shane and Seth over another beer. “You guys were gone a long time did you fool around?”

“No,” Seth shook his head then took a long swig of beer. “You writing a book?”

“Well I ain’t gonna get any tonight.” He glanced down at Kyle who was now snoring and shook his head. “You spose it would be any fun to screw someone whose passed out?”

Seth shrugged. “Try it. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.”

Reaching down Tim rubbed Kyle’s back. “I’d feel way too guilty doing that to him. He’s too damn cute when he’s asleep.” he wiped a trail of drool off Kyle’s cheek then wiped it on his pants. “Just like a baby.” He said laughing.

Shane smiled warmly seeing Tim with Kyle only making him miss Sam three times as bad. He made plans in his head to call him the very next day as soon as the barbeque was over.

Hours passed and beers disappeared. Kyle roused to back to life a little after midnight and crawled back up in his chair with the pattern of the rug edged deeply into the side of the face.

Tim smiled over at him and rubbed his back. “It’s about time you woke up.”

Kyle grinned wearily. “What time is it?”

“Like 12:15, we are waiting for everyone to leave so we can go skinny dipping.”

Shane who was totally shit faced started laughing again which he did every time Tim had said skinny dipping in the last two hours. Tim grinned over at him. “Hey Kyle wanna see a trick.”

Kyle yawned and nodded.

“I can make Shane laugh just like that.” He snapped his fingers well tried but in his inebriated state it didn’t make much of a sound. He looked back over at Shane. “Skinny dipping.” And sure enough Shane busted out laughing again.

Kenny who was just as drunk as Shane laughed so hard he threw his hand over his mouth and tore out of the room. Jimmy shook his head then got up and followed him out.

“Kenny’s gonna puke.” Tim sang out.

“hey he did real good tonight.” Pete spoke up. “He’s had like ten beers and for someone that little I’d say he more then held his own.”

Jumping a little as arms wrapped around him Shane turned his head and saw Brian’s right there on his shoulder. “I’m leaving.” he slurred. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Shane put his hand on Brian’s. “You ain’t driving are you?”

“No dad.” He laughed and kissed Shane’s cheek. “My girlfriend is she stopped drinking like three hours ago. I’m staying at her place tonight.”

Shane grinned liking Brian even more when he was drunk. “See you tomorrow then.” Brian nodded and staggered a bit. He waved to the rest of the table and they all said good bye to him.

“How do you know Brian?” Tim asked.

“He lived with me for a couple months. His dad and my mom were shacking up.”

Seth started to laugh and Shane looked at him bleary eyed. “What’s funny?”

“Your mom and his dad?”

Shane furrowed his brow and thought the sentence over after a moment he got to laughing. “Oh, yeah, my dad and him mom.” he said holding up a finger.

Tim, Pete and Kyle all laughed. Kyle put his elbows up on the table and put his head between his hands. He looked over at Tim. “Can I have more beer?”

“You jealous?” Tim asked grinning from Kyle to Shane. Kyle nodded and grinned. “And if we are gonna go skinny dipping...” he paused so Shane could laugh. “Then I need to braven up again.”

Tim laughed at him pecked him on the lips then got up to go get him more beer. He brought another one for Pete, Seth and Shane as well as himself and Kyle.

Jimmy came back pulling a watery eyed Kenny behind him.

“D’you pukey Kenny?” Tim said laughing, Jimmy turned and shot him a severing look. “Don’t pick on him man I mean it.”

Tim held up his hand. “Would you calm down. Jesus you are so protective. Kenny’s a big boy he can joke right along with the rest of us.”

Shane looked over at Kenny who grinned back at Tim looking like the throwing up hadn’t sobered him at all. “I pukey’d all over your floor.”

Tim made a disgusted face and Kenny started laughing while Jimmy sat down and pulled Kenny onto his lap. He put his arm up around Jimmy’s neck and kept his eyes on Tim. “Went right into the carpet. It will smell for days.”

“Jesus Christ.” Tim said shaking his head looking totally perturbed.

Jimmy got laughing. “He’s kidding fuck head. Be a big boy Tim.”

A wash of relief flooded over Tim’s face and Shane busted out laughing all over again. Jimmy laughed back at him. “You sure are the happiest drunk I have ever seen.” His eyes twinkled looking totally amused by it.

Shane only shrugged while he continued to chuckle as he sure did feel damn happy. Kenny snuggled into Jimmy’s arms and Shane thought they looked more like father and son with the difference in their sizes. Kenny started talking quietly to Jimmy while running his hand up his shirt. Jimmy made a face and shook his head. “Man Kenny you got puke breath.”

Kenny laughed and flopped over so he was hanging from Jimmy’s lap his head dangling towards the floor his shirt riding down over his stomach and chest.

“What are you doing?” Jimmy said trying to pull his shirt back up. Shane’s heart was already racing though he’d already seen what apparently Jimmy wanted to hide. Kenny’s chest and stomach were covered in scars some looking like burns and some looking like he may have been cut.

Pete dropped his hand from under his chin onto the table. “What the fuck happened to him?”

Jimmy pulled Kenny back up who was oblivious to the sudden tension in the room and was still laughing like a little kid. Jimmy pulled him close to his chest and wrapped his mighty arms around him. “His dad did it to him.” tears filled Jimmy’s eyes as he seemed to cling to Kenny for dear life.

Shane gasped and Seth rubbed his back shocked himself as he’d never known this about Kenny.

“Which is why I get so pissed when you guys pick on him.” Jimmy’s voice was getting angry and Pete put his hand up on his shoulder. “He’s been teased and abused enough.” Jimmy shook his head and looked into Pete’s eyes. “Don’t you see now.” His voice turned to pleading and tears streaked down his face.

Shane put his hand over his mouth and got up and left the room. He wasn’t sure if he was gonna puke or not he just knew he had to get out of there. Tim who had been stonily silent since Jimmy’s revelation looked at Seth. “Is he okay?”

“I’m not sure, I better go check.”

“What’s the matter.” Jimmy said angrily. “Can’t hack a little reality.”

Seth turned on him not blaming Jimmy for being upset but needing to set him straight that Shane was not the person to be mad at. “I think maybe it just hits a little to close for him Jimmy. Kenny was not the only one in here tonight that’s been abused.” He turned and went after Shane.

Pete, Tim and Kyle all exchanged looks of shock while Jimmy squeezed Kenny closer against his chest. “I didn’t know,” He said shaking his head. “Geez I didn’t mean to be an ass.”

Pete squeezed his shoulder with one hand and patted Kenny’s head with the other. “It’s okay Jimmy I’m sure Seth understands that.”

Kenny who was getting pretty squashed in Jimmy’s strong hold wriggled around til Jimmy loosened his arms. “What’s wrong?” He asked after looking up and seeing Jimmy was crying.

“Your secrets out baby.”

Kenny looked fearfully around the table then buried his face in Jimmy’s chest. “I wanna go to bed now.”

Jimmy stood up picking Kenny up effortlessly with him. “We’ll see you guys in the morning.”

Tim dropped his forehead down on the table creating a loud thud. “Boy what a shock,”

Pete chewed on his nails and shook his head. “Totally. God, I had no idea. And Shane god he just seems so happy.”

“Well being beat don’t mean you can’t be happy.” Kyle spoke up. “Especially if he’s not living with whoever abused him anymore. You know now that I think about it I heard that Brian was living with some kid that was treated so bad he nearly died.” He slid his arm across the table and made a fist. “I wonder if that was Shane.”

“Well it must be.” Pete took a long deep breath. “Wow. Poor Shane. Poor Kenny.”

Seth walked into the room where he and Shane were gonna sleep and found Shane lying on the bed. “I’m sorry Shane I had no idea.” He sat down on the edge of the bed and rubbed Shane’s stomach.

Shane turned and faced him. “I know that Seth. Why you gotta always apologize to me.”

Seth shrugged. “Well I guess cause I dragged you along here. You wouldn’t have seen any of that if I hadn’t.”

“I wanted to come. And I’m fine really. I just feel bad for Kenny.”

“Kenny’s okay though Shane. Just like you are.”

Shane shook his head. “I’m not okay Seth. I’m better at pretending I am now but I’m really not. I still feel real bad sometimes. I don’t think it’s ever gonna go away.”

Laying down beside him Seth put his hand on Shane’s cheek. “No it will never go away all together. But you are gonna keep getting better and feeling better and soon it won’t matter so much to you what they did to you.”

Shane nodded rolling onto his side he put his arm over Seth. “I’m sorry I ran out like that. They must think I’m a real ass now.”

Seth shook his head. “I told them you were abused Shane. I’m sorry it just came out.”

Shane closed his eyes which squeezed out some tears that had welled in his eyes. “You didn’t give ‘em any details did you?”

“No, I just said you were abused that’s it.”

Seth woke up about ten the next morning. Shane was still sound asleep and didn’t look like he’d be waking up anytime too soon. He got up and took a shower then walked down to the kitchen. He’d been in the house so many times he felt almost like it was his second home.

Jimmy and Tim were both standing in the kitchen dumping out bowls of cereal. “Hey man,” Tim said looking incredibly hung over. “How’s Shane?”

Seth shrugged and pulled another bowl out of the cupboard. “He’s pissed at me cause I told.”

“I’m sorry Seth.” Jimmy shook his head miserably. “I was drunk and I didn’t want anyone finding out about Kenny either. I didn’t mean to get pissed.”

“It’s okay Jimmy.” Seth took the box of Wheaties from him. “I understand why you were upset. I still shouldn’t have said what I said.”

The three walked over to the table with their cereal and juice and sat down. “I actually think this might be a good thing that it’s all out.” Jimmy said after crunching on some cereal. “Kenny won’t talk to noone but me about it. I don’t know what to say to him. I don’t know what it’s like. Maybe he and Shane could talk to each other. Since they both been through it I imagine it would be easier for them to talk to each other then the rest of us.”

“Shane is as tight lipped about it as Kenny.” Seth shrugged but looked hopeful. “But maybe like you say they’ll talk to each other. I know he’s got this friend he talks to on the phone that was treated like shit growing up. He talks to him all the time.”

“Did Pete and Nathan stay the night?” he asked after a glance around the table.

“No, they went to Pete’s he’s right next door anyways. Don’t have to worry about driving.”

“Right next door after you walk a hundred acres.” Seth grinned and shook his head.

A maid came in through the hallway shaking her head. “Tim I’d think you could control your friends a little more.”

“Sorry Mona.” Tim said with a grin over at Seth.

“I don’t get paid enough for this.”

He took a long swig of juice. “Tell dad I said to give you a raise”

“You tell him.”

Tim rolled his eyes and shook his head. He didn’t talk to his father and Mona knew it. She just always told him to ask him things for her to try and get them to talk. His father hadn’t spoken to him since he’d come out to his parents but he didn’t get kicked out like Kenny so he felt glad about that. Though knowing what he knew now about Kenny he was glad Kenny had gotten kicked out.

Shane came down the stairs two hours later where Tim, Jimmy and Seth were watching a soccer game on TV. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked over at Seth. “We better get to my house or we are gonna be late for the Barbeque.”

Seth nodded and stood up glad he was still apparently invited to the barbeque. “See you guys tomorrow.” Tim and Jimmy both groaned having less then 24 hours of freedom left before school. “It was nice meeting you Shane.” Tim said getting up and shaking his hand. Jimmy followed suit.

“You’ll have fun this year Shane. Our school is way better then Prescott.” he pretended to spit at the name and despite Shane’s extreme embarrassment at what they knew he smiled. “We’ll save you a spot at lunch.”

“Thanks.” Shane nodded and smiled at them both glad that his secret didn’t seem to change the way they felt about him as last night he felt he was gonna be good friends with all the boys he’d sat around the table with. He started to walk to the door then turned back to Jimmy. “Is Kenny okay?”

Jimmy smiled warmly at him. “He’s still asleep. But I think he’ll be okay. Thanks for asking.”

Shane smiled and nodded back then turned back and followed Seth out to the car.

They rode in silence for a couple minutes before Shane turned and looked at Seth. “I’m sorry I yelled at you last night Seth.”

“It’s okay Shane. I’m sorry I told. I guess I ain’t too good at keeping secrets.”

“Well if you reveal another I will kill you how’s that?”

Seth looked over and smiled at Shane’s grin. “I’ll do better I promise.”

They pulled into Matt’s driveway and Matt came running out. Shane got out of the car to give him the front seat but Matt pushed him back in. “You can sit in front dude.” He got in the back before Shane could argue and leaned over to the front and gave Seth a long deep kiss.

Shane sat back down in the passenger seat while Matt wrapped his arms around the seat and Seth’s waist. “This way I get to play seat belt. Did you guys have fun at your party?”

“Oh yeah,” Shane piped up before Seth could even open his mouth. “Those guys are all real nice.”

“Did you get drunk?”

“Absolutely.” Seth and Shane both said together then laughed.

When they pulled up to Tad and Don’s Brian’s grandparents car was already in the driveway. “Oh man we are late.”

“No we aren’t Shane. They’re just early, it’s only 12:30.”

They got out and walked out back where the BBQ was already fired up and Brian was playing with Shep who bolted for Shane the minute he saw him. He jumped up on him and licked his face nearly knocking Shane over flat on his ass. The three walked over to Brian.

“Did you get caught?” Shane asked grinning at him.

“Nah, but I got one hell of a headache.” He rubbed his head and looked back at his gram and gramps who were talking with Don who was waving over to them. Shane waved at him followed by Matt and Seth. Brian handed Shane Shep’s ball and Shane threw it long sending Shep bounding after it.

Tad walked out from the house and over to Shane where he gave him a hug. “Did you have fun?”

Shane nodded as he put an arm out around Tad’s back. They walked back toward the house Matt and Seth followed smiling warmly at each other seeing in front of them a good sign of how very much Tad liked Shane and how much Shane liked Tad in return.

After stuffing themselves like pigs on sirloin steaks, salads and baked potatoes the boys did up the dishes while the adults went back and sat in the chairs over looking the cliff.

Shane put the last dish away. “Come on let’s go up to my room I wanna show you guys something.” He shivered with excitement realizing he’d so easily called it his room and that’s exactly what it was. All his.

They all ran up the stairs and into his room where he showed them all the pictures on the walls from the trip plus the ones he’d put in the photo album. They all sat around in sort of a circle on the floor while each took a turn looking through the album.

Matt finished his turn and handed it over to Seth. “Let me see your glasses.”

Shane made a face and shook his head.

“I didn’t know you got glasses?” Brian said looking at him quizzically.

Seth who was directly across the circle reached over and smacked Shane on the arm not looking up from the photo album as he did it. “Just put ‘em on loser. You are hurting my feelings again.”

Shane making an exasperated sound reached up onto his bed and pulled his back pack down which he’d brought back up with them. He unzipped it reached through his notebooks and pulled out the glasses case.

“Here they are.” He held the thin black oblong glasses.

“Put ‘em on.” Seth shook his head and laughed.

Shane sighed and slipped them on. Matt and Brian both started clapping and he turned red taking them back off.

“They look good.” Matt nudged Shane’s thigh with his foot. “Makes you look older more mature.”

Seth looked over at Shane.

“What?” Shane asked looking back at him.

“I’m waiting for you to say and geeky.”

“They’re not geeky at all Shane.” Brian shook his head adamantly. “Matt’s right you look real good in them.”

Shrugging Shane threw them back in his pack. Seth looked back up from the book nearing the end. “Don’t you got any pictures of playing deliverance.”

“You know I don’t think you are supposed to reveal secrets revealed in truth or dare.” It was much too late for admonishing though Matt was already on his back on the floor laughing his ass off while he clutched his stomach. Brian was looking confused. “I don’t get it.”

Shane sighed and gave Seth a dirty look. “It’s just some movie. Where these guys go out into the wilderness and one of them gets raped by mountain men. When we were on this trip me and Sam played out that scene.”

Brian put his hand on his mouth and started chuckling within seconds he was laughing as hard as Matt. Shane shook his head. “You are an ass Seth.”

Seth shrugged knowing he was kidding. “You love me and you know it.”

“Yeah well quoting a genius named Sam I like ass holes.”

Matt pointed through his laugh. “He does say that all the time.”

After everyone left at nearly eight o’clock Shane took the phone up to his room and called Sam.

“Hello?” it was his mother.

“Is Sam there?”

“Well sure hon, how are you?”

“I’m good thanks, you?”

“Very good. Hold on just a sec, I’ll get him.” Shane jumped as she started screaming out his name and fumbled to keep a hold of the phone. Max had said it would take a few weeks for his Paxil to kick in and quite frankly he couldn’t wait he was tired of jumping at every little sound and worrying long into the night.

Sam’s voice came on the line and he filled with warmth as he always did at just the sound of his voice.

“Hey I heard you went out partying last night.”

“Jesus they just left how did you know?”

“I called for you last night. I expected you to wait by the phone then you weren’t there and I cried myself to sleep.”

Shane laughed. “Well I spent a lot of the night wishing you were there does that help.”

Long sigh. “Well I guess. Hey turn on your computer. I sent you an email.”

Shane got up from the bed and walked over to his desk. He fired the computer up and opened his email. “I got like five from you.”

Sam chuckled. “Well I weren’t out partying. It’s the one that say’s for you on it.”

Shane nodded and double clicked the words ‘for you’. His eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat as a picture of Sam came up on the screen totally naked with a full erection. He started chuckling which got Sam laughing on the other end. “I thought you may need that on lonely nights.”

Shane ran his hand along the picture on the computer screen and sighed. “So I guess you got your digital camera?”

“Yeah I was real tricky.” He chuckled a bit then continued. “I signed up for digital photography. They give you a free one. I really could care less about the class but I wanted the camera. You gotta get one cause I want a picture of you just like the one I sent you.”

“Well Don’s got one. But what if I don’t delete it off it right and he sees it?”

“He’d probably laugh.”

Shane chuckled. “That’s not really the point.”

“Well do it tomorrow afternoon then call me and I’ll walk you through deleting it. Then we can go in and check to make sure it’s gone.”

“Have you met anyone you are going to be going to school with yet?”

“No one good. My neighbor I guess. She’s nice but a little slutty. She came right out and asked me if I wanted to do her.”

“What did you say?”

“I said I was queer. I thought it would get rid of her but she still shows up at least once a day in some slutty outfit. I think that’s all she has for clothes.”

“You gonna tell everyone your are queer?”

“Yeah, it’s easiest just to get it over with. I thought I’d wrastle the P.A. system out of the principals hands and announce it over morning announcements.”

Shane laughed and leaned back in his chair not taking his eyes off the picture. “You are so brave.”

“Hey I survived at Prescott Cove I can survive anywhere. It’s only a year. Then I’ll come running back to your open arms and live happily ever after.”

Smiling warmly Shane rubbed his chest almost able to feel Sam pressed up against it. “Let’s have phone sex.”

“Okay, you naked?”

“No give me a minute. He clicked off the computer and ripped off his clothes shutting out the light he crawled into bed. “Ready.

Copyright © 2011 vlista20; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You tell a story real well. This one has absorbed my day as I've read nonstop. It's been a hell of a roller coaster ride. Laughter and tears of great sadness... that the story touches a nerve so deep as to cause me tears, that's powerful.

you've done well in developing Shane's character (I pray it isn't from first hand knowledge). I'm also glad you haven't turned Tad and Don into sex perverts. It's honestly refreshing to see an older couple in the light of normalacy, closer to real life I think.

I don't know where this story is headed, but I'm hoping for the best for Shane.

 

On technical points, the words flow well. I like the dialouge (something I have trouble with in my own writing). There's a few problems with typos and misplaced puncuation, but the story itself is so compelling, I ignored them --trust me, I'm have an eye for mistakes; I spot them all the time when I read newspapers thumbsup.gif

I look forward to reading the rest of the story as soon as I can.

Cheers,

Marcus.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..